5.31.2012

Not sure what to think about this...

Interview Bad acting?

They've been saying for 5 months that Ayla is dead. You can say LE never told them before, but if a child lost a CUP of blood as alleged, then that's proof positive that the child is DEAD.

UGH

41 comments:

  1. You need to put your bottle down . . . .really

    ReplyDelete
  2. All I'm going to say about this interview with the Reynold's family today is;

    If I was told by LE what was going to be said at a PC regarding my missing baby, especially in this situation, I would NOT want a bunch of reporters around filming me. I would never agree to such a thing.
    But I'm not Trista.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the space between6/1/12, 10:11 AM

      S - I've seen footage of the Reynolds' reaction from 2 different camera angles with the name of who put each video together at the end. That doesn't seem like a news station event to me. Why would they allow such a private moment to be exploited? Perhaps it was LE's idea, as a means for Trista to appeal to Justin and that's why they went along with it.

      Delete
  3. If anyone deserves a break, it's you! With all this work you've done trying to prove poor Justin's innocence. You must be exhausted. How bout if you get together with the state of Maine, with your Indepth knowledge, so we can put this to sleep?

    ReplyDelete
  4. "...proof positive..."

    No, it's not. That's not why.

    posted by mamamen (formerly pogamen) 5/31/2012

    ReplyDelete
  5. Out of order, out of order.

    JSTL, I posted 3 separate comments on the Reynold's page. Only one is available. Do I need to repost the other two, or are you uncomfortable with the original trail? If you are, I understand.

    posted by mamamen (formerly pogamen) 5/31/2012

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have posted all of your comments. Perhaps you should resubmit them. I have no problem posting anything that does not contain a name of someone uninvolved.

      Delete
    2. more questions6/1/12, 12:25 PM

      Please do repost the other two, mamamen. I'm very interested in reading them.

      Delete
  6. the space between5/31/12, 4:29 PM

    Well, sighh

    I just don't know. McCausland said Trista was very appreciative on the phone when he called her an hour and a half before the press conference to tell her what he was going to say. Perhaps she just went on auto-pilot in that moment when he called. That video looks like they are hearing that for the first time. Maybe it becomes more real in the surrounding they were in and hearing and seeing it.

    Trista looked beautiful today. I am kind of curious if she's always pronounced DiPietro like that. I've only heard one news reporter from Nancy Grace pronounce it that way... perhaps I hadn't heard Trista say it before.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't you think that hearing the words that your child is likely dead on national television would result in a highly emotional reaction? It makes no difference if law enforcement had told the family days before that their child is dead; such words officially stated on public television, from an official who represents the Maine State Police (MSP), only makes it more of a reality. Instead of being so fixated on Trista Reynolds and her emotional state of mind, aren't you at all concerned that Ayla's FATHER has nothing to say to the public after being told that his little girl is likely dead?

      Delete
    2. the space between5/31/12, 8:51 PM

      Anon, did you read what I said? or did you post your comment in the wrong place? I said nothing negative about Trista. I was commenting my thoughts about the video, which included "Maybe it becomes more real in the surrounding they were in and hearing and seeing it." You said the same thing with a lot more words. YES, I am concerned that Justin doesn't speak more than he does. I would appreciate hearing from him, as we all would. We weren't discussing "Justin had no comment" - not hearing anything from him is the norm.

      Delete
    3. Justin had a lot to say. He just didn't do it in front of an audience. It broke my heart to hear it though.

      Delete
    4. Selena Johnson6/1/12, 12:45 AM

      Anon...Give him a hug from Aunt Sally...please. Tell him...I love him.

      Delete
    5. the space between, my comments were not directed towards you at all. I was responding to the blogger's topic--sorry.

      Delete
    6. Not only has Justin been told from the beginning by LE that his daughter might be dead but he has been accused as "not having told everything he knows", he has heard them tell the public his daughter was not abducted. So this is not news to him. As a parent how would that make you feel? How do you think you would react to this? I think I would be very angry. I would no longer want to speak with the police other than to answer questions that they direct towards me. And then I think I would look for my daughter myself. Because clearly they are telling me they are not going to do it because they do not believe she is out there. I would no longer be shocked each time they told me they no longer have hope. It would just make me angrier and more determined to find her on my own. And if I were me I would keep my anger to myself because I would know that I would be so angry that if I spoke I might say something I would regret. And there are hopefully a few people at least left in LE that might still be doing the right thing!!

      Delete
  7. tired of the crap5/31/12, 5:31 PM

    So yeah. I feel the same. I can't help but think they must've felt pretty stupid when McCausland went on to say that he already told each parent that ahead of time. All that acting like the news was so shocking to them only to have him make them look like idiots. It says a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  8. No Emmy here!5/31/12, 5:33 PM

    HORRIBLE acting.

    She had been told what LE was going to "announce" an hour and half prior to the conference.

    Why get dolled up? Why put on make up? Why grasp and brace yourself for the announcement when you already know what they are going to say?

    I noticed Ronnie Jr hardly reacted. What's up with that?

    I will say that when Trista jumped up to rip off her mic- she did not look at all pregnant.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She did look like she got some new "snag a new baby daddy" clothes though. I don't believe LE. I don't believe Trista. I do believe that Ayla is alive. I do believe that people who care can help find her.

      Delete
  9. Still no clue5/31/12, 5:47 PM

    Maybe they found some more evidence ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bring Ayla home5/31/12, 10:54 PM

      More evidence? What evidence did they find already? Why not make a powerful statement saying we believe we have evidence that Ayla is not alive. Why not justify to the family and entire nation why we should all give up hope on finding Ayla alive? Name one reason they are specifically withholding that one word from their sentence? They have no proof, that's why! They believe she is dead, died at the hands of three people and after five months have no proof, no physical or circumstantial evidence to name a suspect, much more make an arrest, and they want us all to believe this based on what? The fact that there was no forced entry! No physical evidence of abduction? Based on a feeling that three people aren't telling them the truth? Three people they disrespect so much they can't even refer to them by name? This is irresponsible behavior. I won't tolerate it, and it certainly doesn't change my mind on anything, especially bringing Ayla home alive. You give me something intelligent to make me think otherwise...something reasonable and substantial....but don't give me nothing and expect me to believe she's dead. That's insulting to me and mostly Ayla Reynolds. I apologize to Ayla on behalf of the people especially those in her family that have given up hope so easily on your life.

      Delete
  10. I'm confused. Now after all this time your saying that you beleive it's proof positive that Ayla is dead IF she lost the alleged amount of blood? Just curious what your theory then, is on how she died?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I DON'T THINK SHE IS DEAD.
      I DON'T THINK A CUP OF BLOOD WAS FOUND.

      If you believe she is dead, and that a cup of blood was found, then hearing law enforcement say she is dead should not be shocking.

      Right?

      Trista believes both of the latter two points.

      Delete
  11. Yeah idk didn't she say like a week ago she thought Ayla was dead? Why would she act like it was the first time hearing it or she wasnt sure what he was going to say

    ReplyDelete
  12. That video of the fake reaction has caused me to re-think this whole thing. I now think the Reynolds family may be involved.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looking At The Facts6/1/12, 7:25 AM

      I find it very interesting that Trista is now calling McClausland a liar. He said in the press conference that he spoke to both parents around noon. He described Trista's reaction, but then Trista says this

      While McCausland said he talked to Trista Reynolds before the press conference, in an interview with reporters after the news conference, she said she had not heard from police, that she had been in appointments and had not been near a telephone early Thursday.http://www.onlinesentinel.com/news/Police-Ayla-likely-dead.html?searchterm=ayla+reynolds

      Really can this lady tell the truth for once in her life? She has changed her story so many times from day one.

      Delete
    2. Looking at the facts - thank you for calling our attention to that article and video. I am STUNNED. McCausland very clearly said he spoke to Trista at noon before the press conference. Trista very clearly said he did not. WTH???

      Delete
    3. Thanks for the link...post coming soon!

      Delete
    4. Thanks Looking, Well I'll be...

      Delete
    5. Once a liar always a liar6/1/12, 11:50 AM

      The answer to your question is that Trista does not understand the difference between a lie and the truth. That has been very clear to many people. Now maybe it will be very clear to LE.

      Delete
    6. ^ @ once a liar:

      That's what I'm thinking too.

      Delete
  13. I never knew people like you existed until I started reading this blog...you actually attack victims....I can't believe what Im reading...its a blog for damaged individuals to congregate and bash people that are suffering...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The ONLY victim is Ayla. Please show me where I have attacked her?

      Delete
    2. Anon, you should have met some of the people that were the early players. Tim C. and his Missing from Waterville facebook page, Peeeter and his statement analyzers, Tori & co, and let's not forget the online newspaper crowd. They are all way better at the attacking of victims- and they started it on day one (excepting Tori who was later to the scene) and long before there was anything to talk about other than a missing child. Did you also have a problem with them attacking victims?

      Delete
  14. IsthisCharlieSheen?6/1/12, 6:35 AM

    Have you ever believed something in your heart, but when you heard confirmation of it it just broke you? I hope not, but as a parent, when someone tells you your child is likely dead, a NORMAL reaction would be to break down. Not once, not twice, but as often as you hear it. Jesus I have friends who were upset when they were 99% sure they were being cheated on, and all it took was that extra 1% confirmation of it to break them. Happened to you before? Now imagine it actually IS life and death, and doesn't just feel that way. Grow up.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Bad acting? Are you serious? The poor woman was SOBBING. Yes, she had the feeling her daughter was dead, but to hear the police come out and say it makes it VERY REAL. It's no longer her own personal speculation. It's the professionals announcing it to the world. Anyone with a heart knows the difference. Bad acting, indeed... you are heartless.

    ReplyDelete
  16. more questions6/1/12, 7:14 AM

    http://www.onlinesentinel.com/news/Police-Ayla-likely-dead.html

    McCausland said Trista Reynolds, Ayla’s mother, was understanding and thankful for the call.

    Trista says she didn't get a phone call.

    Who's zoomin' who?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. more questions - agreed! WTH is going on??

      Delete
    2. Trista's nose is growing6/1/12, 11:41 AM

      I wonder how McCausland feels to be on the other end of Trista's lies? She sure looked like she had gotten a phone call. She looked braced for the news and ready to act.

      Delete
    3. McCausland did not even come out and say Ayla was dead. He said "the likelyhood of finding her alive is not good after so much time. They did not say "she is dead" Or "we have found evidence she is dead" even. They really said nothing new. So it is nothing that Trista has not heard or been saying herself all along. And yes she has heard it before.

      Delete
  17. So sad...family? Most "families" don't have DHS in their lives because their kids come first before alcohol or drugs. That is what REAL family is. So before you point fingers, make sure your hands are clean.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Quotes taken from: www.onlinesentinel.com/news/Police-Ayla-likely-dead.html?searchterm=ayla+reynolds (thanks for the link, Looking At The Facts)

    “After weeping for several seconds, Trista Reynolds yelled, “He knew! He knew! He knew!” ”

    (Weeping “for several seconds”, says it all!!! Did anyone notice that when McCausland stated Ayla was likely dead, everyone hid there face at exactly the same time! What a farce! I would of expected Trista to appear with her ponytail and no make-up. OMG she was just given this news 1 1/2 hours ago. I guess it hadn’t sunk in yet, no puffy eyelids from crying, no smeared make-up, and her "snag a new baby daddy" clothes (contributed by daisy dukes, thanks! It’s perfect!). Oh, but LE never talked to her! She wasn’t even near a phone. That pesky phone, it’s only around when she needs to call Justin. Does it seem rehearsed?… hey Trista never used the word “like” once! LOL I could go on, but I’ll stop here-for now- the intelligent one’s on this blog see it.)

    “Police shared their announcement with Ayla’s parents before the press conference. McCausland said Trista Reynolds, Ayla’s mother, was understanding and thankful for the call. “Justin was also thankful for the information. His reaction ... was no reaction,” he said. Asked if such a reaction is unusual, McCausland said, “Ask him.””

    (So they were both thankful for the info, but Justin didn’t have a reaction? “Ask him.” These are the words of a spokesperson for the Police Department! Steve can you say “bias”?)

    “The announcement was a major third increment in the investigation.”

    (Had to throw this in! Another “three”. What’s up with the number three? Maybe we should ask Tori the relevance of “3” in an astrological chart! LOL)

    “Our stance has not changed,” McCausland reiterated Thursday. “We feel they know more than they’ve told us.”

    (Well Steve, as you should know, you gotta have more than a feeling to prove someone guilty, like… maybe evidence!)

    Nothing new here!!!

    Signed: getrealpeople

    ReplyDelete

ALL comments subject to removal. MODERATION becomes necessary when ignorance shows up. Don't be that person!