5.16.2012

Video "Evidence"



This video may not be shared, copied, edited, or distributed without express written permission from this blog (Email ).

I have uploaded the entire video as opposed to the audio-free loop you saw on CNN. Those of you who accused Elisha DiPietro of saying or doing certain things in this video now realize that you owe her an apology. Whether or not you are man/woman enough to issue one remains to be seen.

Anyway, this is such a touching video. Ayla DiPietro was loved, she is loved, and her family is anxiously awaiting her return!

92 comments:

  1. Just goes to show that some will lie, exaggerate, and fabricate stories to make people look bad. They should be ashamed of themselves, but somehow I doubt they're capable.

    We can't wait for you to come home to your daddy, Ayla!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gabby must be missing Ayla5/16/12, 8:27 PM

    Love it. That is the way typical toddlers play. Nothing wrong with it at all. Kinda have to blame CNN for the bad response to that video though... why couldn't they have shown the hugging part, instead of making it look like Ayla was kicking Gabby over and over.... sheesh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. CNN was just trying to show Ayla's face,they had Gabby's blurred.

      There was never anything wrong with it. Who would ever imagine the vile stories that would come later.

      signed: getrealpeople

      Delete
    2. GMBMA - agreed. Why wouldn't CNN show the whole 38 seconds instead of just the kicking part in a continuous loop? They made that choice for a reason.

      Delete
  3. Still no clue5/16/12, 8:32 PM

    It's good to see this video of Ayla and Gabby together, and Elisha doesn't sound like the person that some want others to believe she is

    ReplyDelete
  4. Truth will prevail5/16/12, 8:37 PM

    Weird how an Aunt went out of her way to video tape her daughter and niece. Sounds like real love in her voice too. And then later does not care enough supposedly that she was "murdered" in her own home. Yup sounds reasonable to me. By the way the dancing tape seen everywhere of Ayla was taped by the Dipietro's also. So strange that this family took the time to capture these moments of a child they so obviously cared so little about...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. if you tell the truth you don't have to remember anything5/16/12, 8:48 PM

      You made my heart smile :)

      Delete
    2. Selena Johnson5/17/12, 4:20 PM

      Mine too :)

      Delete
    3. mine too.. No one seems to think about these little facts...

      Delete
  5. Looking At The Facts5/16/12, 8:51 PM

    I would love to see all those who have ever said if I am wrong I will apologize send Elisha a personal apology for thinking she would egg on 2 toddlers. Oh yeah that's right they won't.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ayla Reynolds kidnapped by Phoebe and Justin DiPietro kicking and screaming. PS the video is not showing up, I would like to see it, will try a different device.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That video was nice, all I have seen is Ayla kicking Gabby so far, but nothing wrong with the video per se

    ReplyDelete
  8. that was so cute and sweet, thank you for sharing JSTL

    ReplyDelete
  9. got to see the video you posted. The video you posted is very sweet. didnt show up on the I Pad 2 but showed up very nice on the brand new laptop. thanks

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope they do apologize, or at least they see they were out of control, and wrong. They have moved on to bigger BOMBSHELLS this afternoon, so they probably don't remember their little rant, as this is very old news to them and to most people following this case. I do hope they realize Elisha deserves an apology. From what I can see, Elisha and her Mother do go to all the events in Waterville for Ayla, but Justin skips it all and hides. To me he is a coward that hides behind women, from what I can see, as he supposedly hid in a car at one event and has not shown at others. IMO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Suz...you always come back. I admire you for that.

      Delete
    2. Thanks! I know, I have to figure out this reply thing too, instead of starting new posts.

      Delete
  11. Looking At The Facts5/16/12, 9:57 PM

    thank you once again Obscure for revealing the truth I should have posted that as my first comment and sorry I did not

    ReplyDelete
  12. I can definitely spell and read and even search google. Your day to "try" and shine is coming soon. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. See, I don't really have to "try" and shine. The fact that you take the time to spam my blog with your BS means I'm already shining very brightly! =)

      Delete
    2. That just made me throw up in my mouth a little. So vain....

      Delete
    3. Tour Guide Barbie5/17/12, 2:21 PM

      Yup, and you know what? You're totally feeding JSTL's ego by reading & responding. You should go away, thereby preventing the feeding of that ego. Aaaaaand buh-bye now.

      Delete
  13. Suz or Anonymous Same Thing5/16/12, 10:40 PM

    Hey Anonymouse, its not about me! WHERE IS AYLA! Explain the BLOOD!! You may be able to spell, but you cant answere those simple questions, what are you dumb??? Or are you trying to BULLY me. Youre the typical type of person Justin would hang around with, a bully. PS: Like my grammer typos! Find all 7 typos and you win the $30,000.00

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How about you explain the blood. Enlighten us all. My only request is that you back up your story with facts as they have been released by law enforcement. In the interest of not giving me a headache, tell your story about the blood without bringing up anything you've read on a blog. I realize that your intelligence is limited, but the above should not be a very hard task for anyone with just an ounce of common sense.

      I'm waiting. This should be good!

      Delete
  14. Anonymous was not talking about you Obscure, he or she was talking about me, I think. The "try to shine" was directed at me as a put down to me, not you. Cuz I said I would "try to open your video with another device". Which I did and it was very nice, sweet, loving. As you can see in my above post. Anyways, the MSP said that there was more blood than a small cut would produce. So my question is how big was this cut or gash and how did she get it. If its not small then it is medium or large and the MSP made a point of saying that it was not a small cut. I have a baby who has never bled in 16 months, and Ayla bled more than a small cut in 2 months with Justin. I feel that is more important than all the personal jabs at me about my spelling or whatever. Putting me down and Bullying me because you dont agree with me that something is wrong here, is wrong in itself. No one knows me, I am a genius LOL especially in math. So dont f with me, JK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Suz, you come here and say the dumbest shit, and then claim that people are putting you down. If I see stupid, I call it what it is. When you post, I see stupid. Can you fault me for that? No. Stop being stupid. Easy enough, right? You see the IP tracker at the bottom of the page, yet you continue to post with different names and try to post some really vile things. You. Are. Stupid. Take that as a put-down if you'd like; the pleasure is mine.

      Your explanation for the blood is baseless. I don't care that your 16 month old has never bled. Mine has. Plenty of 16 month olds bleed. To deny that it happens is being, well...stupid.

      You're not being bullied. If you are, you always have the option not to visit this blog. You are your own protection against bullies. Exit this blog, safety is just beyond this browser.

      Delete
    2. I have consistently used Suz, since the very beginning, when you said not to use Styx, just stick with one or the other. So whatever, the blood was more blood than a small cut would produce, so that means a large or medium cut or gash. I have never used Anonymous here or anywhere for that matter. Why is it more important for you to call me stupid than to find out what happened to Ayla?

      Delete
    3. Doesnt seem that way. The fact that I have more than 7 errors is more important to people than the circumstances surrounding Ayla's disappearance. Get that OK.

      Delete
    4. Looking At The Facts5/17/12, 6:50 AM

      Only the Reynold's have said more than a small cut would produce. LE declined to comment on that. LE said only "The state crime lab confirms some of the blood samples are Ayla's," said Stephen McCausland, a spokesman for the Maine Department of Public Safety, referring to young Ayla Reynolds." Really a simple google search gives you the answers

      http://articles.cnn.com/2012-01-29/justice/justice_maine-missing-toddler_1_blood-police-basement?_s=PM:JUSTICE

      Delete
    5. Suz
      I am confused I keep reading. But the only person I see going on and on about typos is you. Get over yourself already. How about you stop thinking this is about people focusing on you and focus on Ayla.

      Delete
  15. PS: Selena is the most respectful person on this blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Selena Johnson5/17/12, 11:53 AM

      o.O Thanks Suz... That was right outta the blue! :)

      Delete
  16. Suz or Anonymous Same Thing

    You have more than 7 errors.

    Hey,(1) Anonymous(2), it's(3) not about me! Where is Ayla?(4) Explain the blood!(5) You may be able to spell, but you can't(6) answer(7) those simple questions.(8) What are you,(9) dumb?(10) Or are you trying to bully me?(11) You're(12) the typical type of person Justin would hang around with, a bully. PS: Like my grammar(13) typos?(14) Find all 7 typos,(15) and you win the $30,000.

    I didn't even count the caps lock. Keep your $30,000.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Still stuck on me instead of Finding Ayla. If people here really wanted to find Ayla instead of stupid games, she would have already been found. Because apparently everyone here is so smart. If you all are so smart, then WHERE IS AYLA?

      Delete
    2. Okay, Suz. You might as well not post here anymore. Since you get in the way of finding Ayla, I have no choice but to delete anything coming from your IP address from this point forward. Good riddance?

      Delete
    3. Thats OK, your old news anyways. The other blogs are doing so much more to find Ayla. They know a lot more than you do about the case. This is the 5th month and something really big is going down, but I will not tell you what it is. The number 5 is important. You will have to keep up with the other blogs to find out. Your blog doesnt do anything to find Ayla, which suits Justin just fine.

      Delete
    4. Suz,
      I honestly could care less about anyone's spelling errors or grammar. That makes no difference to me. I make typo's and spelling errors all the time.
      I just saw your comment as a little challenge for myself.

      Delete
    5. Suz,
      You are a hypocrite. You come on here and talk more about yourself half the time. Defend yourself and your "theories". Never open to anyone else's thoughts. Have you ever lost something? Anything? Where did you look for it? In the same place? Over and over again? Never once questioning did I maybe break routine, maybe since this is not working I can not find it I should think outside the box and look in other places. If people do not open their minds to all the possibilities here Ayla could be lost for a very long time. Instead of thinking like this is some tv crime show that fits their tunnel vision theories which clearly is not finding Ayla. So many people out there are getting so frustrated that Ayla is not being found based on the "facts". Has it ever occurred to anyone just once that maybe just maybe it is because everyone is giving Trista or her family a free pass. Everyone keeps saying they do not understand why Justin or his family has not broke yet. Good question. Why haven't they? after all these months. Maybe because they did nothing wrong. So maybe the public has been putting the pressure on the wrong family while the other family has had time to figure out just what to do to hide Ayla deeper. To not panic. Instead of breaking. Because let's face it why should they break. No one is forcing them to. Nice job everyone. So I ask you all who ask all the time where is Ayla. Are you SO confident that Justin knows that his family knows that you were willing to give the other family ( family mind you with quite a long history of drug and crime abuse) a free pass?

      Delete
    6. Im not Suz, but, my answser to your last question would be Yes! Truthfully, your take on the case, i.e., Trisha family having been the kidnappers,would be my wish because I would know she was being well taken care of and safe!

      Delete
    7. Again, "YES" to your last question, at least she would be happy and not being abused!

      Delete
    8. Again!!!! And I know you will keep deleting this, but I am confident in my decision that the person who is hiding information regarding where Ayla is is JUSTIN. You people are all living in a dream world over here. Just a bunch of stupid, unsubstantiated trash talk! WHERE IS AYLA JUSTIN?

      Delete
    9. Selena Johnson5/17/12, 2:01 PM

      @ WTH and Suz

      WTH...That was a perfect explanation! Suz, the open mind thing comes with a filter of sorts, if your posting and want a civil answer. Yes, these posts are "old news". Thats because, each lie put out needs to come first before it is refuted. If you are a regular at all sites, you will see that this site will break down what ever was skewed from the other blogs by using only the facts. No frills. Facts. Whatever theories you see are inline with those facts. If you say Justin is a monster...use facts to back that up.
      Let me ask you...listen to that video again.Listen closely to that woman's voice.Does she sound like the monster sister she is portrayed to be? No? How did such a sweetheart end up in the monster house?? How did such a lie get out about her?? Its RUMORS from people who dont have the slightest clue about anything and the only reason they keep doing it now is they HAVE to be right. People like that burn witches. What do they have to lose if they are proven wrong? Nothing. My family is but a blog to them.Just pictures from fb and the news papers.They dont care if they embellish to make things look messed up. I swear that some of them just wanted to fit in.Who says some of these blog owners arent rejects from the froot loop factory?? Sit back and watch as they show their mean spirits. Ill ask you another thing. If Justin and family are so low and are cold blooded murdering monsters. Why arent you seeing them do the same bashing that sweet victim Trista and her family have been doing? Or more?? WHY?? They have no conscience...They are doped up on drugs all the time...why isnt that prodding them to say, hopped up on jute ball cold blooded monster, things??
      If Li is who you thought she is, hell someone made a mistake by letting her in the honor societies that she is in for educational excellence. Hell, Phoebe shouldnt be working for the state of Maine analyzing bigger numbers than you and I can count. Isnt that what they say about them?? That they are uneducated?? These things can and have been backed up by government records and educational records.
      Look, honestly at the backgrounds of these two families. Lets see...Educations and jobs on the paternal side...Judge Judy for visiting days on the maternal. Justin chooses an educated woman...Trista chooses the last candidate for work release and good time served. Trista has bad luck she drinks and uses. Justin has bad times and decides to go to school. Are we seeing anything here? Trista does crap...Everyone makes mistakes. Justin does crap....he is a murderer. Justice for AYLA?? Who are you kidding?? AYLA DESERVES FACTS!! If people dont start looking on all sides AYLA is screwed. Plain and simple! Common sense says look everywhere. Common sense should have had LE locking both sides down within the hour. Trista and Burn boys daddy should have been stopped in that damned car.State troopers should have been up their ass till they pulled that car over.That pisses me off to no end, right there.WTH were they thinking???? Ohhh 99% of abducted children are taken by their parents...sooooo... we are gonna let the Mommy take her time to get here...and a few minutes for any errands she has to do....and we will call her to give her a heads up that we want to talk to her about AYLA.WTF...I meant wth...no I didnt!Justin wasnt going anywhere...he called!The other parent is Trista.... Lock em down. BOTH parents... as you search the area she was last seen. THAT did not happen. and YES I am criticizing LE. Dont get me wrong...I appreciate the hard work and efforts but protocol should out weigh gut feelings, so that those efforts are not friutless... PROTOCOL. Im on a babbling spree again.... *sighs* Dont get me going... :) *takes a few deep breaths...* I dont even know what I was initially talking about! heh.

      Delete
    10. Selena,
      You weren't babbling at all.
      You just stated some things that people really do need to think about.

      Delete
    11. @Anonymous

      Well you just proved a very big point thank you. People do believe that it is okay justified even to have taken Ayla for her own good. And even after all these months all these people looking for her, LE's thousands of man hours and tax payers dollars spent, everyone's worry and throwing Justin under the bus as a murderer. After all that people can still justify it based on a bunch of lies they have been told by the maternal family. Ever stop to think that was their goal all along? Sway public opinion. Certainly handy in keeping the public off their backs. But no that would just be silly. No one is that smart. So what exactly would you call what it is they are doing? I mean besides "keeping Ayla safe from abuse"

      Delete
    12. Okay, enough is enough!!!! LE has to look elsewhere, other than at Justin. They are at a dead end. Their thinking is wrong, can they admit it? Are they checking into Trista and her family and not telling us?

      I went to Justice4ayla site, it is totally unbelievable. I skimmed through, reading pieces here and there. It is really outrageous, the things these people come up with. Their comments are beyond inane, they are ludicrous!!

      What is LE doing to find Ayla? Are they looking for a scapegoat to quieten the public, these vile-mouthed monsters. Can they really be so blinded: Justin killed Ayla, he was the last one to see her. Can they really believe Trista, and/or her family, are telling the truth?

      What is going on here!!! Something needs to happen, now! Ayla is alive, she needs to be found and brought home, to her loving father.

      Selena, I can’t even imagine what Justin is going through, and the rest of you (his family).

      Signed: getrealpeople

      Delete
    13. sadfsdfdsafds5/18/12, 9:22 AM

      Selena, if you now believe Trista kidnapped Ayla, why would she do it? Why wouldn't she simply come get Ayla and bring her home? For an uneducated girl who makes poor decisions as you like to claim, how could she possibly mastermind such an elusive scheme? What purpose does it serve her to never see Ayla? In your scenario, does Trista plan to hide Ayla forever? Will Ayla attend school, or do you believe Trista will allow her to stay in hiding without an education or health care visits? Trista has such a devious mind for someone so badly messed up on the drugs and alcohol you enjoy flaunting on here. I know when I previously asked you about Trista kidnapping Ayla, at that time you responded that you weren't sure Trista had done it. What has happened since that time to change your mind? Thank you.

      Delete
    14. Selena Johnson5/19/12, 7:48 PM

      sadfsdfdsafds18.5.12


       Selena, if you now believe Trista kidnapped Ayla, why would she do it?

       Sad…I will admit I really haven’t settled on Trista…for only one reason. I don’t know her. People can tell me all day that she is a sweet heart. I don’t know her. In my years, I have met people from one end of the human spectrum to the other . People do not act the same in public as the do at home. Most people do. I have met some that don’t. <------- I love this type of person. If you do things that are gonna bring you up on charges, you’re a fool to wander about and tell people this.

       She would do it…because, That is her AYLA. HERS.

       She would do it because she isn’t taking her prescribed drugs for her mental condition.

       She would do it if pressured by Burnboy in prison. Burn boys relatives may have pressured her too. Pressure from everyone. Her sister Jessica, her mother, Becca, and God knows who else. Guilt for losing AYLA to Justin.

       Who knows what kind of mental medical conditions Trisa was dealing with. When you add drugs and booze in the mix, it can be a volatile situation.

       Why wouldn't she simply come get Ayla and bring her home?

       She may not have been privy to all the laws everyone google here to answer their questions. I would think her judgement would be impaired. She may be irrational at times.


       For an uneducated girl who makes poor decisions as you like to claim,

       I said that she was uneducated but I NEVER said she wasn’t smart.She may well be ,but she is around people who do stuff like this for a hobby. Its not very hard to say.” Hey Grampa Burn boy . Im taking AYLA to see Bubba burn boy. Stop here and let me get her. It could have happened as simply as that….or not. She had plenty of people who could advise her how to do it. If you want something bad enough…

       What purpose does it serve her to never see Ayla? In your scenario, does Trista plan to hide Ayla forever? Will Ayla attend school, or do you believe Trista will allow her to stay in hiding without an education or health care visits?

       I don’t think Tista , or who ever did the thinkin, got that far. I don’t think that this AYLA stealin would get more than Justin driving down to Portland to confront Trista and she wasn’t there to confront. She was with Grandpa BB heading for Machiasport. Jessica found out at 10:00 am and more than likely called Trista then. Giving Trista time to hide AYLA before she got to wtvl PD.



       Trista has such a devious mind for someone so badly messed up on the drugs and alcohol you enjoy flaunting on here.

       I am sorry you feel that way. I think she did this out of desperation. I am not flaunting anything. Addiction to alcohol and drugs isn’t some small thing. It can ruin more lives than the one that has the addictions. Addiction never comes into your life without slowly taking everything you have and tossing it over board. Addiction is a very jealous lover. She shares her host with no one …nothing.Addictions make you do really stupid shit.Do not underestimate this enemy.

       I know when I previously asked you about Trista kidnapping Ayla, at that time you responded that you weren't sure Trista had done it. What has happened since that time to change your mind? Thank you.

       That has been a while ago. My belief then was that she didn’t personally do it. I wasn’t sure if she did it herself or someone didit for her. I let emotions carry me into that train of thought. Facts have come between me and that train of thought. You cant argue facts. I know so much more now than I did then. There are a few senarios that would encompass the maternal side…Becca , Jessica, the Fortiers and Trista. Becca and Jessica because of the feud wit dhhs and previos children.Trista’s BFF could have played a major role. Fortiers because of criminal backgrounds and their in you face attitude of the law. That’s their baby and Justin took her.

       I hope that this helped you understand my thoughts.

      Delete
    15. Selena I got this one5/19/12, 10:12 PM

      Trista's lies have happened. Her inconsistencies in her stories. All starting to come out more and more. Add that to her finger pointing from day one, a good diversion tactic. And her weird motherly behaviors. What mom so cooly states her child is probably dead especially so early on. And to top it all off add in her motley crew of friends and relatives who could easily talk someone as prone to making "poor decisions" and is unstable to boot into doing something like this without thinking of the consequences. Because lets face it look around at her previous decisions. Those of her friends and relatives. They do not seem to think things out so well. They do seem to have a history of acting first without regards to the consequences. Maybe this one was just one of her bi-polar impulse moments and she did just go and get Ayla to "simply" bring her home. But she did it her way. And she was mad so she just went in and snatched her thinking Justin would just call her pissed off but he did not. And then she panicked. Maybe it was never her plan to "keep her hidden forever". And now she does not know how to fix it. Does not take someone with a devious mind just a very messed up mind. Maybe someone with mental illness, drug and alcohol abuse problems could do. After learning all these things over the last months about Trista and her family I know I have changed mind. Thank you

      Delete
    16. Selena Johnson5/23/12, 11:52 PM

      @ Selena I got this one19.5.12

      well said.

      Delete
  17. Thank you for posting the sweet video Obsscure. It was very touching.

    I'm sure that there will not be any apologies to Elisha. The kind of people who wrote those untrue, nasty comments about Elisha, are not the kind of people who make apologies

    ReplyDelete
  18. Suz,
    Just so that you are aware, MSP never said that there was "more than a small cut would produce", in regards to Ayla's blood.
    That statement came from Jeff Hanson, but not LE.
    MSP have only said that "some" of the blood found in the DiPietro home belonged to Ayla, they have never stated an amount.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Goes to show how something so innocent and sweet can be misconstrued as something so negative.

    Amazing how much we rely on our senses to tell us a story. Without sound so many people were able to see through to the heart of the matter and determine that Elisha was a bad aunt and mom. How much will that story change now Obscure has posted the actual video with sound attached?

    All I see and hear is Elisha providing safe boundaries for both girls to express themselves in a manner related to their age and understanding.

    Thank you both to Elisha and Obscure for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank you for the video. It was a sad thing for me to watch. After all these months, I feel like I knew Ayla. No way did Elisha have any part in harming Ayla.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Just like the pictures showing Ayla smiling in all Trista's pictures yet frowning in all of Justin's. This video was made in the same way. Taking a small part of the video and looping it to look like something terrible. I'm glad the full video is out there so people can see this is two cousins playing the way that toddlers do.

    People want to believe something so badly that they will take anything and manipulate it to look like its supports their theory.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not just that, though. There were people claiming they saw the original & swore that Elisha egged them on & told Gabby to kick her back, and crap like that. It just proves that they're willing to LIE to further their agenda.

      Delete
    2. Not to mention that there are several beautiful pictures that are routinely displayed and used by many- including trista reynolds and tori gifford-- which CAME FROM JUSTINS camera. And were taken WITH JUSTIN. Ayla is happy and smiling and they *still* refuse to believe that those pictures came from Courtney and Justin. But. They. Did.

      Delete
  22. Her name is Ayla Reynolds, not Ayla DiPietro.

    The video is sweet - and it was astonishing to me how one person's mention of it in a negative light was pounced on by so many people who expanded on how awful it was without even seeing it. Finally though, cooler heads prevailed. There were plenty of posts on Tori's blog from her regulars that said it was cute and just girls playing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is really nice to see the name of Ayla Dipietro posted :) . It is Ayla's name . Trista must have been having a " Mine, Mine, Mine, Moment ".

      Delete
    2. Selena Johnson5/17/12, 5:34 PM

      Its a good thing that Obscure posted this even if those with cooler heads prevailed. Now, you have a glimpse of who Li is by listening to her with the girls.
      Phoebe's house always welcomed the kids friends...day or night.They would walk in with the kids and raid the fridge as if they were home. They would show up without the kids and visit Phoebe. Lance, Justin and Li have always turned to mush around babies and little ones.This is what frustrates me.They would be the first, in a crowd, to take the time to make a little one feel at home. I am not saying they are perfect. None of us are. Im just saying...I believe in them. I know, without thinking about it, that AYLA is loved. The pain of losing AYLA and quilt of a parent, I imagine, nearly shut Justin down.Justin gets quiet and withdraws to run things threw his mind, over and over, until he makes a decision or comes to resolution...Lance reacts instantaneously. Heh Li, just never gets in trouble. ;)
      I can't express, in words, how bizarre and surrealistic this nightmare is. This is something that happens to someone else on the news...I know that everyone who reads this, has heard these words before. But until you utter them yourself...*sighs* Helpless doesnt even come close to describing this feeling. There seems to be no end in sight. The bizarreness <------ ( I can make up words...Im an artist!) keeps coming in truck loads.
      When I saw this video posted here, I had a grin from ear to ear. Stupid? Maybe. Its just one lie smashed to pieces.AYLA isnt home with Daddy...But Miss AYLA Bell...Daddy isnt ever gonna give up.Your family isnt gonna give up. Your extended family, strangers woven together by your smile, arent gonna give up. Every lie will fall.Every distorted truth will fall.Every last disbeliever will fall. Your Daddy, your family and those smile woven friends and family, will be standing there when the dust settles and you come home.
      Li, I guess I should start thinking about new bed time stories for these little ones.This time...You can be the alien! bahahaha !
      ;)

      Delete
    3. the space between5/17/12, 7:57 PM

      touching post, Selena - thank you for sharing your thoughts and feelings

      Delete
    4. Anon,

      "There were plenty of posts on Tori's blog from her regulars that said it was cute and just girls playing".
      ,
      No actually there were not plenty, there was 2, 1 was made by Kit a regular, the other was an anon, posted the next day.

      And Ayla's name may be Reynolds, but she is just as much a DiPietro as a Reynolds.

      Delete
    5. Yes, thank you very much Selena for sharing your thoughts.

      "bizarreness" ...Do I have your permmission to use your word if I need to? I like it.

      "When I saw this video posted here, I had a grin from ear to ear. Stupid"?

      No not stupid at all. I kind of liked it myself, so I can just imagine how much you did.

      Delete
    6. Selena,
      I forgot to add, I've come to know many things about the DiPietro family through you, so I always appreciate your post and allowing me that insight.

      Delete
    7. Selena Johnson5/18/12, 2:56 AM

      My pleasure

      Delete
  23. @Bystander
    Good point. And if there is clearly no way Elisha harmed Ayla how could she have been in that house and let someone else do so? Or furthermore allowed people to cover it up for months after? Do people not get the absurdity of an aunt, grandmother, father and girlfriend all being able to cover for one another? All being willing to? How does this even begin to make sense to people?

    ReplyDelete
  24. Let He Who Is Without Sin.....5/17/12, 11:13 AM

    I posted this comment on Tori's site, but I an re-posting here in case she deletes this..........

    Tori's latest article is yet another demonstration of what a mean spirited and malicious person Tori Gifford is. Tori herself had two children out of wedlock, so who is she to cast stones on anyone else for having children out of wedlock.

    If it is true that J.D. has a younger child, how is that a such a big deal in the course of this case? Jessica had HOW MANY children out of wedlock? I have seen it written on the Internet that she has had five or six children. Apparently several were taken away by DHHS, not just two, because the last I heard she only had one child with her, a baby girl named O-----. You can look around this case and see a lot of children born out of wedlock, including the children of many of the very same posters throwing stones at Justin.

    The article is really all about Tori trying to throw mud at an innocent man whose child is missing. Tori thinks he is guilty, but there is no way that she can know that for certain. She attacks and attacks anyways, apparently figuring that if Ayla is found and Justin ends up looking clearly innocent, Tori can just shrug her shoulders and walk away. Tori doesn't give a damn what type of suffering she is causing the DiPietro family. I hope the DiPietros are saving all of Tori's articles and will have their lawyer hold Tori accountable for her maliciousness after Ayla comes home.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bring Ayla home5/19/12, 1:49 PM

      Very well posted^

      Delete
  25. Your name is mud5/17/12, 12:30 PM

    Where's the rest of the video. All of it is not in the loop. And interesting, tell us again how you obtained this video? I only READ that Gabby was told to kick Ayla, like 99% of other people, most of whom NEVER accused anybody of anything. But it's so easy to believe something about people that you already think are monsters anyway. If Elisha, Courtney, Phoebe etc LOVE Ayla so much, why don't they come forward and confess all that they know? They might like her just fine, but I'll tell you who they love... they LOVE their brother and their boyfriend and their son. Ayla is gone, no point in putting Justin behind bars, right? Can't bring Ayla back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love the Trolls5/17/12, 2:44 PM

      Mud, I don't know any one person that loves their own brother more than their children. Elisha clearly loves Ayla. She has clearly spoken up for Ayla. She would clearly not risk her daughter to save Justin. I guess the words only make sense to you if they come from the mouth of a drunk and are complete lies.

      Delete
    2. @yournameismud

      Maybe you are confusing yourself with Elisha, Phoebe & Courtney. Maybe you personally love your boyfriend or your brother more than your own child. Weird but okay. But most people, most moms love their children and grandchildren the most. So how anyone can think that ALL three of these moms could be willing to put in jeopardy their children for Justin I do not know.

      Delete
    3. Your name is mud5/17/12, 11:11 PM

      In any part of this comment, WHERE did you read that the actual PARENT of Ayla was putting Justin before Alya? Nowhere because Alya is not Courtney, Elisha, or Phoebe's child. So yea, I can see them putting Justin before Ayla. The point is where is Ayla and why have these women NOT spoken up, this is not about Courtney's child or Elisha's child. If you remember correctly, they are not the ones missing. Ayla is. And I can also firmly state that they would and probably have covered up information that would make Justin look guilty if they fully believed he was innocent. Now what, are you going to say that the sister, girlfriend and mother would never do that?!? Come on!

      Delete
    4. Mud, Jeopardy said "most moms love their children and grandchildren the most." S/he further reasoned that the mothers involved in this case would not be jeopardizing their own children (and themselves) in order to cover for Justin. For example, would Elisha risk her own future, her freedom, and the likelihood that Gabby would be turned over to the Linnells all for Justin? You say that you can see them putting Justin before Ayla. Their children are close in age to Ayla. Once you have the maternal instinct, it extends to other children as well. So, no, I don't see how they would care more for a grown man over his helpless baby daughter, particularly if they were privy to him harming her.

      Delete
    5. @Yournameismud

      You make my head hurt. You do not even make sense.
      Phoebe would not risk , Ayla, Elisha, or Gabby's lives all for Justin and they are her children and grandchildren. Courtney would not risk her son's being taken from her to cover for Justin and although her son is not Ayla he does matter to her. Elisha would not risk her daughter being taken from her to cover for Justin. Do you understand me. These women would not risk "their" children's lives for the sake of their brother, boyfriend, son... Should I write that slower. And that is exactly what I said. I do not what kind of parent you are but most parents would not risk their own child's lives for the sake of a boyfriend of brother. So the likely hood of all three of the women at once doing so is ridiculous.

      Delete
    6. Your name is mud5/19/12, 9:28 PM

      1. Ok "Really?" I see your point. I don't agree with you in this instance, but ok.

      2. "Jeopardy" - How do YOU KNOW FOR A FACT that Phoebe wouldn't risk, or that Courtney would not risk, or that Elisha would not risk? YOU DON'T. Please do not speak as if you are the final authority on all things DiPietro. Maybe... there is a POSSIBILITY (just as much as your theories are possible) that Phoebe (the mother of Justin), and Elisha (the sister of Justin), and Courtney (the girlfriend of Justin) are thinking that they DON'T HAVE to risk losing their children because they are going to OUTSMART the police. HOW would they do that??? By not talking, by withholding information. Look where it has gotten them so far, they still have Justin, and they still have their babies.

      Delete
  26. Suz, just so you know, it does not matter what these people think they know. Those of us who actually know the facts and cannot reveal our sources, KNOW.
    That word know is quite redundant, don't you think? Where the hell is my thesaurus?

    buh bye small fries, oh i mean minds. Just did not rhyme well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love the Trolls5/17/12, 1:38 PM

      Well, the next time you talk to your "source", ask your "source" *cough-trista-cough* where Ayla is at. Then all of this blogging can come to an end and Ayla can get on with normal life. As for Suz, all I can say is it must be raining crazy in Cali. Hey Suz, get in out of the crazy!

      Delete
    2. In the KNOW too5/18/12, 8:13 PM

      Hmmm Do your sources also tell you that Trista's story is being doubted? Because it is. Other people have sources too. :)

      Delete
    3. Why can't you reveal your sources? Who's holding you back? LOL

      You need more than a thesaurus!!!

      signed: getrealpeople

      Delete
  27. Selena Johnson5/17/12, 2:05 PM

    That is the LI I know and love. I just wish everyone could see and talk to the rest of the family. Opinions would change.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Bring Ayla home5/17/12, 2:24 PM

    Ayla, behind all this first grade playground name calling and finger pointing back and forth at each other, I have to trust that deep down inside everyone is just so upset that at this point, 5 months later, you are still gone, without a trace. It's so hard to understand how this happened, and why this happened, because for most of us, there is nothing worse than something happening to our children and feeling helpless to come make it all better.
    Tensions are so high, and it's all because we just want you home and to make your life right. Truth is, we don't know where you are, and it's frightening and causes anger. In normal situations I would not even try to understand this type of communication, but because this is a case revolving around you and your welfare, I understand the anger. I just wish people would stop and think before they post...Now, someone does know where you are, and that person has done you wrong and we just want them to do right for you. All of this can end so easily, if someone will prove to be your hero. No matter what, I know that we *all* really *love* you. We just want you home.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bring Ayla Home,
      That was a beautiful comment, spoken from the heart. Thank you.

      Delete
    2. the space between5/17/12, 8:00 PM

      very well-said, Bring Ayla home

      Delete
    3. Selena Johnson5/24/12, 12:03 AM

      <3
      Thank you.

      Delete
  29. WHERE IS JESSICA REYNOLDS?5/17/12, 2:47 PM

    I think a reward should be offered to anyone with information about the whereabouts of Jessica Marie Reynolds, late of Lewiston, Maine. My view....find Jessica and you will find Baby Ayla.

    ReplyDelete
  30. The video was cute and nice to watch.......on the other hand however, ALL OF YOUS are crazy!!!!!!!! That baby is gone and I'm convinced her daddy was the cause of it.....wait n see.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. maw, Well gee, if you're "convinced her daddy was the cause of it...", we must be crazy. Now it all makes sense! You should of told us sooner and saved us a lot of time!!!!!! LOL

      signed: getrealpeople

      Delete
  31. Huh? Your convinced that baby is gone? What clued you in? The dad has been checked over with a fine tooth comb and been under a microscope. No baby. I have an idea just for fun let's check the mom & her family for awhile. See how they hold up under the same pressure... Come on what could it hurt. Fair is fair. After all that is what is supposed to happen in cases like this. Both parents being investigated.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Finally, I got to watch the whole video, with sound. (I've been having problems watching videos with my computer, and working a lot of hours.)

    It is such a sweet video!!!

    The video shows what a loving mother, and Aunt, Elisha is. She is teaching these girls how to interact with their peers. She shows love and patience, which is a sign of a "good" mother.

    As to the comment made at the beginning of this blog, CNN did not have a motive in mind when they aired this video. (@Really? "They made that choice for a reason".) CNN was not the only one who showed this video, and certainly not the first. The point of airing a case of a missing child is to get their face out there! The public needs to know what the child looks like! I saw comments, when the video first came out, that said Gabby was kicking Ayla. Now why would they blur Ayla's face and show Gabby's? Also, could a child this age seriously have intent to try to maliciously hurt the other child. Are these people for real? Showing Ayla hugging Gabby, is very precious, but doesn't show her face!

    signed: getrealpeople

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't feel that video shows Ayla's face well at all, certainly not as well as the many photos there are. The one spot in the video where it showed Ayla's face the closest was when she sat up and hugged Gabby and Elisha got closer. The most merit, IMO, in showing the short videos - at least at the beginning - was in showing us Ayla's physical demeanor (how mobile she was at the time, etc) in case anyone saw her. CNN was interviewing Trista's bf on the phone when this video was aired in the background. They could have had a picture of Ayla on one side of the screen and alternated back and forth between the 2 short videos on the right. This video was snipped from its already short 38 seconds to just a few seconds repeated over and over, wherein we could hardly see Ayla's face, it just appeared like she was continuously kicking Gabby.

      Delete

ALL comments subject to removal. MODERATION becomes necessary when ignorance shows up. Don't be that person!