Think about the implications of dragging billboard companies into your pitiful world. Lamar Advertising and other companies graciously DONATED space for Ayla. Because you have no impulse control, and a general lack of decency, you are not able to fully think out the consequences of your behavior.
This time, the billboards are for Ayla. The next time a child goes missing, and needs his or her face up to get awareness, will the companies be as willing to lend their resources without payment? Or will they think twice, because of the behavior and mudslinging from dirty rats like you?
I'm done with this topic though. I'm going to give Tori Gifford enough rope to hang herself with. Not literally...well....okay....I'm gone, before I say something I won't really regret but will have to pretend to....
I highly doubt Tori has the ability to think beyond herself...much more what consequences her hate for good efforts by good people would have long term on advertising companies' generous donations for the sake of missing children. God forbid this woman ever needs to rely on the public for anything....she has burned every bridge possible...but again, that's not our problem. And, I'm not in the least bit concerned. Thank you though for your attempt to give us a heads up. No worries. :) back to helping Ayla!
ReplyDeleteLack of decency? When you have posted pics, telephone numbers and address of Tori and her family along with death wishes for her?
ReplyDeleteTalk about impulse control.
I give the billboard companies the credit of being moral and bright enough to decide each case individualy.
Um this blogger posted her information to give her a dose of her own poison. You guys are remarkable in your ability to be blind to your leader's deplorable behaviors. Tori did that to many people first... perhaps you were unaware? I'm not sure how you could have been... -yb
DeleteQuestion for Auntie Selena....Are you so proud of your son Andrew who recently posted on his facebook that he had to drink 2 gallons of water in order to pass a "piss" test to work at Lowe's? Maybe you should spend more time checking on your own children than sucking up to Obscure.
ReplyDeleteIf they were graciously donated, why is TTLOM saying they paid for it? Out of their own pockets? I guess I could match that donation, since I am just a mentally-ill single disabled mother living off the government. HA
ReplyDeleteExcuse me while I throw up.
MSP press update regarding Ayla - Thursday @ 1:30 pm
ReplyDeletehttp://www.wabi.tv/news/30527/police-to-give-update-in-ayla-reynolds-case
These updates by the police are absurd. Why give them if they can't say anything. How long does it really take to process the items they have? They must have some backlog! The police will give an update this afternoon, oh.. now the update is scheduled for tomorrow! No offense here, LE in Maine, but there is really no need to say anything if you have nothing to say!
Deletesigned: getrealpeople
A little worried and scared are we??????
DeleteGet real people -
DeleteDid it occur to you that they probably do have something to say? That they scheduled it for today to give them time to inform the family of what was about to be released? You all must be scared shitless that Justin is about to go down, eh?
My thinking exactly. They won't have any big deal information. They will reiterate what we already know.
DeleteThe press needs to push them for some answers; answers that would stop some of these ugly rumors that the haters are spreading. The cup of blood theory is one of them. If I were a reporter, I would ask them for a yes or no answer "are you giving information to the Reynolds' that they are not giving to the public, and if so, why?" LE is really to blame for what the vigilante group is saying.
Anon above - "You all must be scared shitless that Justin is about to go down, eh?"
DeleteWhat matters to me is what happened to Ayla and who is responsible. I don't claim to know what or who that is. Whenever there's news of a press conference I get a knot in my stomach thinking about Ayla... not anyone else. Whoever is responsible needs to be held accountable for that, WHOEVER it is.
My thoughts and prayers for Ayla's family members.
DeleteHoping that there is some progress in finding Ayla.
amazingly, back in January it was LNM that was gettign companies to donate billboard space in NJ and Pennsylvania. They were lauded in the media and on the blogs for their involvement and actions. Now that TLLOM is doing the same,they are questioned,doubted, and investigated. The latest is to have some ninny supposedly look at one of their pictures of an Ayla billboard and proclaim that it is fake, photoshopped. Yes that will really help to find what happened to Ayla. I believe TLLOM has succeded in gettign billboards posted.
ReplyDelete... Don't waste the rope
ReplyDeleteDearest Derek,
DeleteI'm not working and I live in a basement. Can you please sell me a few 25K LIP's on my kids? I have a fear they may get kidnapped, so I need the money.
Sincerely,
Sarcasm AtItsFinest
Dearest Sarcasm,
DeleteIf by doing so and still being able to cut your monthly payment in half for car insurance, Life for YOU & Your Child. Nothing would make me happier.
Its sad when you have to be fearful that the other parent of your child or her/his family poses a "Kidnapping" threat! I am sorry that your going through that but I wouldnt worry too much this stuff doesnt happen around here... Oh shit the reynolds are involved? I take it back... Worry
Sincerely,
Concerned Advisor
Derek let me say Love your comment. Awesome answer
DeleteWhatever gets you through the night Derek. It won't be long now anyway. Enjoy that fresh air of Maine while you can.
DeleteSo JUstin was afraid of Trista kidnapping Ayla so he called her to tell her that? And still took out a 25K LIP? Wow. Ayla needs a HERO not a ZERO
DeleteOne word CUNT!
ReplyDelete@ haterific from Morning sentinel: One word: classless.
DeleteNews conference today at 1:30 regarding WGME. . . Tick Tock Justin and clan! Get ready to have egg on your faces everyone connected to this blog!!!
ReplyDeleteanon - "Get ready to have egg on your faces everyone connected to this blog!!!"
DeleteAre you really that simple-minded?
http://news.yahoo.com/ayla-reynolds-grand-jury-list-illuminating-225500015.html
ReplyDeleteYou all might want to read this article. . . . Tick Tock!
Very deep, well thought out observation. I bet you had to search long and hard for that thought.
ReplyDeleteYou let the above post go and not mine. . . . thinking I won't have very much more reading material here. . . . its coming to an end!
ReplyDeleteI'm looking forward to the press conference. I hope LE clears up a few things so that the DiPietros can try to move forward finding Ayla with out being attacked.
ReplyDeleteAnd how did that work out for you? Without coming right out and saying Justin knows where she is, they said it. Trista kidnapped AND killed her child? Really?!
DeleteYou, are a twat.
DeleteThis press conference could not have been more clear. No abduction. Ayla clearly died at the hands of someone in that house. it happened IN THAT HOUSE. Which to me confirms that the cupful of blood was accurate. If LE is confident something happened to kill Ayla in that house, they have something that shows them there is no chance of her surviving. Thats the cupful of blood IMO. You all owe Trista an apology. Not that an apology from your mouths would even be sincere. But I am sure your next blog post will be more denial. Or maybe no feelings at all like your boy Justin. SMH in complete and utter disgust!
DeleteHoly shit, anon....do you REALLY think the police can do no wrong, and that they never get it wrong, and everything they say is gospel? If they're right....great, find Ayla. If they're wrong, they'll never find her & whoever has her will probably never be discovered. So, the world will never know where Ayla is if that's the case. Neither side will get the chance to say "I told you so!" to the other. Because, at this point, that is what it's become...a pissing contest between two sides. It's ridiculous. I want Ayla found; I don't care who did it. That little girl doesn't deserve any of this. All of these fucking pissing contests need to end...for HER!
DeleteYou are worried about what Ayla deserves yet you seem to support this blog that posted pictures of her captioned with "mommy let me out of here"? You don't give a damn about her.
DeleteActually, you don't know a friggin thing about me besides the name I use on this site. Here people can talk about this case reasonably, with the exception of a few whiners (like you) who come along only to stir the pot. We're not here saying how much we hate Trista and hope she rots in hell for what (we think) she's done, nor do we state our opinions as fact--notice "we think" in parentheses?
DeleteGo back to your hole & keep the hatred flowing there...because it does SO MUCH to bring Ayla home. You're supporting this blog by being here, reading & responding. Hypocritical much? G'bye!
Anon yes we are worried about Ayla. And yes some of us support using reverse tactics on slow learners. TORI AND HER BAND OF WAYWARD CRIMINALS DID THAT TO JUSTIN FIRST. I did that in caps lock for you so you wouldn't miss it. Did you call tori out for doing that when she used justins family photos for that purpose? And yes, tori was using (and still may be?) A photo taken of Ayla BY COURTNEY & JUSTIN as her profile pic. Furthermore she got that particular one off of the little light of maine website when it went up. It was Angela's edit with the grayed out edges and Ayla smiling and reaching out. Lol. Irony of ironies. She still denies that is Justins pic ...but I know the truth.
Delete