TURNABOUT IS FAIR PLAY
I'm still here! I welcome any and all questions/inquiries from law enforcement. If Tori would not like her children's location revealed, she should not do the same to others. She is complicit in blasting an innocent person's information, and what's really a shame is that she's willing to let her commenters/supporters take the fall for her. She has to realize that any "law enforcement" 'action' brought against me, she's guilty of as well?! LOL Or her commenters. How would law enforcement bring any kind of action against just one person in this situation? What is the actual crime? ROFL This is too freaking funny.
What world does Ms. Gifford-notevenworththering-Nigro live in?
Bring in the big guns; your local PD has no jurisdiction over me. Just a hint: Harker Heights PD doesn't either. LOL Not to mention, there has been NO crime committed. If my behaviors are criminal, so are yours genius.
For everyone who is shocked and disgusted that pictures of her children were posted, get over it. She has posted pictures of Justin's child with the most asinine comments/questions on the bottom. Her address is publicly available, so if she was really worried about her safety, she would get off the internet and stop making up things about a family she does not know. She also endorsed a blog that was created for the sole purpose of divulging an innocent person's information. On several occasions, she invited people to email her to obtain this information. So, she's giving out information, personal information. I can't wait until her internet activities are checked into. I just hope you don't go BACK to jail. Your father is dead (RIH), so he can't take care of your parental responsibilities this time. DHHS will be your friend, too.
Waiting for that knock on my door! Make it a great day, folks...
P.S. Someone answer this one question: If Tori's kids have been endangered by me posting their picture, aren't CAP's children in even more danger? Tori linked to their picture, and even posted a video of one of them. CAP is hated for something she hasn't even done, that puts her children/family in just as much danger. Tori, you're not innocent, you just got your "karma." Tell Anthony Nigro I said hello!
Hi Obscure, you just wrote this " If Tori's kids have been endangered by me posting their picture, aren't CAP's children in even more danger? Tori linked to their picture, and even posted a video of one of them. CAP is hated for something she hasn't even done, that puts her children/family in just as much danger."
ReplyDeleteI just went to Tori's blog and can't remember when she posted CAP's children's information. I remember her posting the pictures of CAP, of her children and one or two links to some of CAP's children's videos (one of them starting to crawl) and thinking it was very lame and vile to post children's vidos. Has she left them on her blog ? Or has J4A deleted them, out of respect for CAP's children's privacy ?
I don't know if they are still up. I guess I could go check, and if they are not, I can delete mine as well.
Deletejust realize that it wasn't the best choice to post the pics and take them down anyway...issue an apology and let it be...just take the high road...believe it or not, there are many of us that enjoy reading both blogs...i welcome all theories and have no desire to ridicule anyone...still haven't put the puzzle together but the facts are interesting, however...the blog wars turn me off...
DeleteShe may have removed the information to CAP or the links which showed personal information on her, her children or links to personal videos of her children, as I looked and couldn't find anything on J4A, but maybe I didn't look well.
DeleteWhat would I be apologizing for? I didn't do anything to her that she hasn't done to other people.
DeleteBut since you asked for an apology, here's the best one I can come up with:
FUCK YOU, TORI.
How's that?
Thats not exactly what I was referring to...I said take the high road...Is that taking the high road??? sorry, I'm a grandma...stil believe that two wrongs don't make it right!!!
Deleteshame on you....lol...
DeleteWell, I'm not a grandma. 2 wrongs may not make it right---but it damn sure makes it even! I'm not interested in being seen as a Mother Theresa, sorry to disappoint. :/
Deleteobscure....you already got even....just by having a blog that forces everyone to look at both sides of the picture...that all by itself...drives them crazy....and "startthelies' or whatever they call it....a total waste of everyones time...
DeleteI also would ask Tori what right does she have to plaster little Gabby's picture on her blog also. She and her commentators have also posted where Gabby lives many times on that blog. I also had seen in the comments at one time someone posted another persons personal info Name, business, address, phone number. It was not removed. You and your posse bully people you think may be this blogger and so far you have been wrong every time. Really what difference does it make who this blogger is. That's right it doesn't. The only possible reason for wanted to know who this blogger is so you can harass them and anyone related to them. Tori grow up you act like a child on the playground. You do the same thing and when it happens to you you throw a temper tantrum. Reminds me of my small children when they would pick on each other and then one would say I'm telling.
ReplyDeleteWell, I posted Gabby's picture as well, and her family later released pictures of Ayla with Gabby. I agree with everything else you said. =)
DeleteOne big difference you did not post them for the purpose of generating hate. 300+ comments after that photo and nothing but hate. It makes me sick.
DeleteVERY true. I surely did not. I posted them to show a theory, if I remember correctly.
Deletecan't we all just get along?
ReplyDeleteI wouldn't take down anything. She makes it clear to anyone who supports Justin that they better be prepared to have these things happen to them if they support a murderer. I say, she better be prepared to have these things happen to her if she chooses to support a kidnapper.
ReplyDeleteI'm not taking it down. I only removed information about her parents at the request of someone whose opinion I highly value. Other than that, it's staying.
DeleteI don't see the problem. What's the difference between looking at an open facebook photo gallery of kids' pics or looking at them on a blog. As far as addresses and relatives go, it is soooo easy to get that information for next to free from Intelius and other places. Don't sweat the small stuff folks.
ReplyDeleteWhat I don't much like is the accusations that people can't prove, whether that be about CAP or the Dips. Here, I'm thinking about some recent trashing of Courtney that is clearly speculation (drug addict, helping Justin come up with the idea for insurance scam, etc.). IMO, the other blogs are far more guilty of doing what they accuse this one of doing. It just happens that most people are against the Dips, so that group supports their own nastiness and finds JSTL blog evil. Makes no sense to me.
But Obscure, I compliment you on your cleverness and writing style. I enjoy it. The latest example:
Ms. Gifford-notevenworththering-Nigro OMG, LOL. I was thinking about this recently. So many people in Maine are 'engaged' but none have a ring. Some have a couple kids, but are still engaged. It's wild. I take it that in this day and age, engagement just means you are in a relationship or what would be called in the old days 'going steady'.
LOL I'm not talking about all people who are engaged, but she said she's been with him for 13 years. 13 years, and you don't have his last name yet? Something ain't right. Just saying.
DeleteAll of the pictures I obtained were from PUBLIC Myspace and Facebook pages.
Thanks for the compliment.
IMO most that are together for that long and do not get married is because their state benefits will get reduced. I am in no way sstating she receives state benefits I do not have that info so all the haters can sit back down and not get their panties in a bunch. That is one reason a lot of people do not marry in this state. Yes I live in Maine and I have seen how the system works those that need it don't get it and those that abuse it do it for years.
DeleteIf someone needs state aid due to poverty, maybe they should reconsider having children, eh?
DeleteI enjoy reading both blogs. However, after reading the latest post at J4A, I will not be returning. The latest entry is vile, disgusting and in such poor taste there are no words. I fail to understand why the bloggers there think they have the moral high ground. They are simply disgusting.
ReplyDeleteI posted same over there but they will not post my comment. Pigs, simply put.
Yeah they didn't much like my comment either. "poof it was gone"
DeleteHell hath no fury like a woman scorned. Trista must have felt pretty scorned when Justin moved back to Waterville permanently, with Courtney now being the only one he could see. He certainly couldn't cheat on Courtney with his mom and sister around.
ReplyDeleteSo when JD moved back to Waterville on December 15, for Trista it meant more than Ayla being an hour away. It meant Justin being forever more off limits.
The fact that the two were having an affair of sorts that had just come to an end with the move to Waterville, makes a parental abduction theory more plausible.
knock, knock, knock. : )
ReplyDeleteGlad I don't share your opinion that women must flaunt rings and change their birth names to deserve respect. You sound ridiculously ignorant spouting out comments like the one above "obscure". Silly obscure, authority over one's own life is for women too!
ReplyDelete