Not a lot of fun is it JMH?! Now you jerks have found yourselves in the company of some honestly good people. Maybe it will give you the opportunity for some personal growth. :)
Actually, any changes made to your Blogger profile will carry over across all Blogger networks. Her profile may be "private," but her avatar is still clearly visible on her comments, here:
When and if she does change her avatar, all images connected with that profile will also be changed.
I run several blogs on Blogger, and I've seen this happen with commenters who change their avatars. All their prior comments' avatars are updated, immediately.
We also saw this on J4A the other night when people were impersonating other commenters. Once the original owners changed their avatars, the imposter comments were easily identified by the old avatar remaining.
I'll concede it's possible she created another account. I suppose anyone can create an account, saying they're anyone at all. However, I am saying it's unlikely that she would create another account while still using her original. In my opinion, if she was truly wiping the slate or going underground, she wouldn't be using her original account today.
How in the hell did this blog war start. I'm trying to see what's happening with her disappearance and I read more about this fight than her, it blows big fat ass rhinoceros dick. Sorry about that I just wish we could get back to the topic at hand. I read many different sites to get different perspectives. I enjoy most of them. Is all of this because everyone's disagrees with everyone's opinion?
I guess that would explain why half of my anonymous posts don't et posted. That sucks, just because I don't agree with someone shouldn't mean my opinions get posted, but that is an easy fix. Thanks for answering.
What I think is great about these blog wars is that everyone grows a huge set of balls. Do you really think we would all talk like this to each other in person? I think not. Most people would get their ass kicked for speaking so rudely. So why don't we all shrink our balls back to normal size and start acting like adults so we can play a part in helping to find Ayla, not rant about stupid shit that does not matter.
I suppose it takes a "strong" personality to run such a blog - if they weren't we wouldn't have any blogs to go to; however, it does seem their "strength" could be used more productively.
Not a lot of fun is it JMH?! Now you jerks have found yourselves in the company of some honestly good people. Maybe it will give you the opportunity for some personal growth. :)
ReplyDeleteThat comment isn't from JMH. She posts with her avatar, and hasn't stopped using it, even as of today.
ReplyDeleteNow you're lying, or misinformed. Her blogger profile has disappeared.
DeleteActually, any changes made to your Blogger profile will carry over across all Blogger networks. Her profile may be "private," but her avatar is still clearly visible on her comments, here:
Deletehttp://justiceforayla.blogspot.com/2012/05/technical-difficulties.html?showComment=1336058689512#c3773935710164567405
When and if she does change her avatar, all images connected with that profile will also be changed.
I run several blogs on Blogger, and I've seen this happen with commenters who change their avatars. All their prior comments' avatars are updated, immediately.
We also saw this on J4A the other night when people were impersonating other commenters. Once the original owners changed their avatars, the imposter comments were easily identified by the old avatar remaining.
I'm not saying you're lying; just that you've been duped. Not your fault. I don't know why someone would impersonate someone else on the internet.
DeleteThank you. I'm not sure if that's the case though. She could have just created another account?
DeleteI'm sure you're getting to the bottom of this mystery as we speak! (lol)
DeleteI'll concede it's possible she created another account. I suppose anyone can create an account, saying they're anyone at all. However, I am saying it's unlikely that she would create another account while still using her original. In my opinion, if she was truly wiping the slate or going underground, she wouldn't be using her original account today.
DeleteAgain, it's possible. Just not likely.
She has removed almost all of her accounts (the ones I linked).
DeleteHow in the hell did this blog war start. I'm trying to see what's happening with her disappearance and I read more about this fight than her, it blows big fat ass rhinoceros dick. Sorry about that I just wish we could get back to the topic at hand. I read many different sites to get different perspectives. I enjoy most of them.
ReplyDeleteIs all of this because everyone's disagrees with everyone's opinion?
Basically, it started with people "outing" random people. Anonymous bloggers are apparently not allowed unless everyone agrees with their opinions.
DeleteI guess that would explain why half of my anonymous posts don't et posted. That sucks, just because I don't agree with someone shouldn't mean my opinions get posted, but that is an easy fix. Thanks for answering.
ReplyDeleteWhat I think is great about these blog wars is that everyone grows a huge set of balls. Do you really think we would all talk like this to each other in person? I think not. Most people would get their ass kicked for speaking so rudely. So why don't we all shrink our balls back to normal size and start acting like adults so we can play a part in helping to find Ayla, not rant about stupid shit that does not matter.
ReplyDeleteI suppose it takes a "strong" personality to run such a blog - if they weren't we wouldn't have any blogs to go to; however, it does seem their "strength" could be used more productively.
ReplyDeleteMy thoughts EXACTLY!
Delete