Do you really find this funny? This is a little girl you are posting pictures of, you could be endangering her as well. WTF. Ayla is the one missing and in the spotlight, so why must u bring another lil girl into the picture. We are trying to bring lil ayla home and you are fucking that up by twisting the truth and talking so much bullshit. I have two beautiful children and if any of there pictures were ever posted i would be livid. Give it a rest...post about ayla not about drama.
Was there something about the words I typed that gave you an indication that I find comedy in this situation?
I have been saying for a long time, using Ayla's pictures for that purpose is wrong. Justin is innocent until proven guilty, no matter what you all think. If Tori doesn't like having her child's picture used, then I'm sure she'll respect the fact that Justin doesn't want his child's picture used either.
Yes, I'm speaking for Justin, I don't know what he prefers. I do know that it's ugly either way.
lol. This is not tory. I believe the same, everyone is innocent until proven guilty. Im not for trista or justin, I am just a very concerned individual who is wishing Ayla to have a safe arrival back home. And I believe you should not post pictures of other peoples little girls online, post Toris pic all day long but not the little child. I mean come the F' on, you got kids right? Lets bring this blog back to Ayla. Fuck the tori chick, she dont mean shit, neither does ne one else on this damn blog, this is about AYLA MISSING!
Until TORI and all of her cohorts and her idols all realize WHAT THEY HAVE done WRONG and continue to do wrong, nothing about any of it will be right. They all have done nothing but do a massive disservice to Ayla by attacking and smearing anyone and everyone who genuinely wants to (and DOES) help with efforts to find Ayla. And they idiotically think they are for justice while they act in wholly unjust ways. Most remarkably, by repeatedly calling Ayla's father a murderer. Without proof, without a trial. Which is the hallmark of the united states justice system.
Omfg. Im not Tori.If i was I wouldn't be saying Im not for Trista cuz im not. I honestly thing justin could have killed ayla but than again I read shit about Trista and I think she could have kidnapped her, I agree her emotions are shit and she has a huge addiction issue, if i lost my daughter, id be ballin my eyes out every second and not acting the way she does.... it doesnt seem like she care, it seems more as if shes high all the time.I think aylas pictures should be posted but not with words on them, nothing being said badly about trista or justin, both are innocent in my books...for now.
Obscure, you're being paranoid. I was posting the other night and I think u thought I was tori, too. It wasn't tori, it was me. I don't know tori, but you're giving her way more credit for things that she's not doing.
What's funny about this is that the commenters don't realize that this is what "they" all do. They pick a victim of the month/week/day and anyone who posts on their blogs/pages is referred to as that person. Lies is who they are attacking? Then lies is every commenter or Tori's blog or anywhere else. Angela, courtney, same thing. All commenters are referred to as the handfull of people that they hate. Amazingly they believe that all of their challengers are one person. Is that BECAUSE they know that they themselves have always assumed many identities to appear like a larger army of idiots?
Obscure, as much as I agree with some of your posts and that J4A has been harrassing some people from the beginning, I don't think you should drag Tori's little girl in it. Ayla has become public because she is a missing child. I agree that the use of Ayla's photo when supposedly addressing Justin is in very bad taste, but this little girl has nothing to do with Ayla. There are many of us who enjoy reading your blog, but like anon 6.43 pm said, please bring it back to Ayla.
Tori's little girl should be ashamed of her mother for helping to create this kind of sick circus over a missing child. And she says that no one's chatter about her gets to her. It should. But then, it's clear she doesn't have a conscience. so no surprise.
This is anon. 6:43 I agree PARANOID. I was just stating my opinion, more people disagree with it, not just tori. I thought we were all trying to bring ayla home, not delay it.
Sorry steph. Wrong. If what you are really concerned about is bringing ayla home, then you wouldn't care about this particular blog. No that doesn't apply both ways. Try to stay with me...ready?...
THIS blog is attempting to shine light on the twisted, narrow point of view of P. Hyatt @his blog, of the Reynolds family, possibly of LE (remains to be seen), and of Tori and her friends who have used the internet to convict a man whose daughter is missing. THIS blog expresses a point of view that says maybe, since we still haven't found Ayla, we should be looking elsewhere--in places and at people that seem very obvious to most thinking people, but which the state of Maine is laughably ignoring. And Ayla is still missing.
THIS blog came under attack for that. And this blogger fought back.
The other blogs and facebook pages aimed to narrow the scope, narrow the focus, and personally attack anyone who supported the condemned family or attempted to PURCHASE awareness items with their own funds to try to spread the word and find Ayla.
Are you seeing the difference? Probably not.
if YOU really cared about Ayla, you would just want SOMEONE to keep trying to blow open the barn doors on anything that was possibly keeping us from finding her. Instead, you support condemning one family and protecting the other. ALL which shows what your real goal is. :) busted.
I actually started my own blog for her myself...neither supporting Justin or Trista. Just all the possibilities of the case. At first my blog supported one theory...just one. But soon realized that was not fair. Everyone is innocent until proven otherwise. So I take it you do not care for ayla either as you are reading and commenting on JSTL? I do care about getting her back home, more than you know. I have a daughter her age and this whole case has made me feel horrible. Before you are quick to lash out you should really know who you are talking to.
Okay Just start the lies thinks that everybody who comments here is you, including me ! I just went to the site and the blogger says that he/she has a tracking device, I'm not sure it works very well because if it tells that all the people who comment here are you, it's definitely not the case !
There is no way for her to track anything on this blog, she'd need to embed a code on my site. She's a liar. Same as Tori. People who think IPs can be obtained like that are just as stupid.
AGAIN, what would I have to gain by commenting on my own blog? I post what I want to say as me...
-Yes, obsucred is fake...it is 'obscure' -Learn to, two and too. They all sound alike, but each have different meanings and spellings. I believe you meant to say 'two'. Two shits (like the number) -It is goddamned..not goddamb. While I do commend you for knowing that sometimes words like 'lamb' sound a bit like 'damn', with that crazy long-A and all...this word is sadly without a B. I'd say start watching sesame street once in a while. That crazy Murray and his word of the day. Stuck with him and you'll be reading and writing like a big third grader soon. Shoot for the stars
You know whats funny. I may type rather fast on here, and not check my spelling or grammar, but I write for a living and I make DAMN good money doing so. So excuse me for not spell checking my post on this disgusting, idiotic blog. :-D
If you were a writer, you would know that a period should have been placed at the end of 'opinion'. The word "You're" should be capitalized, as it begins a new sentence.
who wants to bet that "Obsucre", Steph, anon is not actually done here?
Dear Obsucre: If this blogger was just loving the attention, you'd think they would let it flow right into their real life. Instead they keep it anonymous. And you're obsessed with that identity because it's so much harder to bully someone into shutting up when you don't know who they are. Ask anyone else whose identity you KNOW that you and your friends have made your personal mission to bring down. For having an opinion. Those who had an opinion and stated it respectfully and without attacking anyone else were who you set your sights on. And when OBSCURE came along, you couldn't successfully do the same. It makes you seethe inside doesn't it?
Question: Where is Ayla? If you care so much why don't you want every stone overturned, and let the adults handle the scrutiny?
Anyone who reads this blog regularly knows how I feel about degrading Ayla. Yes degarding Ayla. That is EXACTLY what is done when anyone puts taunting words and hurtful innuendo on her pictures. Frankly, I can not understnad why or how her mother, Trista, condones such a thing. It really does anger me. Both the fact that people do that to Ayla, and the fact that her mother doesn't seem to care. I don't understand how anyone can feel it is okay.
I'm glad that Obscure removed the picture of Ava. Shows what a good conscience she has, ...unlike some others.
Your blog is vindictive and harmful. Your comments on here accusing everyone of being tori are immature and ridiculous. I read both sites. J4A use information and promotes general thought provoking discussions. This site has had nothing but drama and counter claims to the j4a site. Use your energy to create some thought provoking articles and to help Ayla it will better serve everyone. If this type of immature childish continues I will become a one blog reader as this site benefits no one. Debate is good and healthy. This site has lost its credibility and it's integrity. Before you reply thanks tori. This is Deahonna from Sayre Oklahoma. This is the first case I've ever followed and the first time I've ever read and followed blogs. Please use your energy and intelligent and get back to your original purpose.
I think this blog may be slightly vindictive towards Tori,..but I can understnad why. Do you think that Tori is not vindictive towards JSTL? She is much more so.
Harmful? To who, and in what way?
As to the comments accusing everyone of being Tori,..lighten up a little.
J4A uses information and promotes general thought provoking discussions...I'd have to disagree with that for the most part. Perhaps once in a great while, but not usually.
Dea, since this is the first case you've ever followed, and the first time you've ever read and follwed blogs...you have a lot to learn, and much of it you probably won't like.
Deahonna I completely agree but unfortunately your pleas will go in vain. This blog has gotten so heartless. I, like you, am not on sides. I come to read news and theories and debates, not for drama and attacks on others. This blogger claims she wants things to go back to being about Ayla but felt the need to retaliate against Tori to deliver her penance. It's ridiculous and if this blogger was more concerned about Ayla and less concerned about Tori, she would simply stop the drama. Now she is resorting to accusing every other commenter of being Tori which makes me see she is playing games here and frankly it gets annoying seeing the childish behavior. Its become juvenile and really disturbing at this point. Btw I am not Tori either by the way nor am I from Maine. Both sides have gotten ugly and both need to stop it. I pray that this blogger finds it in her heart to stop the drama and disrespect. You would think if she wanted people to care and help find what happened to Ayla she also wouldnt keep telling people who disagree to leave. You are right this blog has become pointless. I am sure my comment will get another nasty response from her or one of her many personalities. And I say that because I see she has made up several user names and posts responses to herself now :(
"everyone who doesn't agree on their blog is called "Lies""
Yes and or Heidi. Can't say how many times I've been accused of one or the other. After a few times I got use to it, and ignored it. Rarely comment there any more. It's ..umm just not for me, but good for a laugh now & then.
Deahonna- What you don't realize is that it is the childishness of Tori and these other bloggers: Peter Hyatt, Chealsea something or other, Yahoo "pretend journalists", Tim Caya (masquerading as a child advocate while maliciously antagonizing others), and new kid on the block 'start the lies' just to name a few- who have brought this about. WHEN a person is repeatedly attacked for having an opinion, the only way to hope to get them to see the error of their ways is to fight fire with fire. Since those people are doing so much harm to so many people, the blogger here has taken on this difficult mission.
If you don't like it and don't think it's enough about Ayla, then just don't read it. But please also apply the same scrutiny everywhere else and go there and tell them so.
What you probably should try to realize is that the blogger here has no obligation to run this blog in the way that you see fit, or anyone else for that matter. At least he/she is completely up front about their purpose. (Read the basics of the blog post if you're unclear)
Much more so than the others mentioned, this blogger appears to have Ayla's best interest in mind because they appear hell bent on making sure to devote day and night to seeing that people who ARE investigating this case know that the world is watching and thinks that the lies being slung around are a disservice to a precious little girl.
What is Tori doing? Slinging lies. Calling it "helpful". Which is a f*cking joke.
More and more each day I wonder why Tori is so determined to crucify Justin. Does she know something we don't, or is she so desperate to point the finger so it doesn't land on her? Seeing as though she has a history of theft, have the police ruled her out as a suspect? Theft is theft, is it not? Whether its a pack of gum, a car or a child..you are unlawfully taking something which doesn't belong to you. I'm not positive how many times she has been CAUGHT doing this..but it was more than once, correct? Last I knew, MSP has cleared NO ONE. Maybe it's time to seriously look into Ms. Gifford's defensive nature and cold personal attacks. Just Sayin
Um, SOMEONE is to blame. :) Only stupid people would automatically rule people out. From what I remember, everyone remotely associate with the Dipietro family has been scrutinized by all of the "haters" and it has been said that they should be investigated and given polygraphs. Turnabout is fair play.
Being the mom of 4 teenagers. The only time I see this kind of "out there thinking" is when they try to cover up a lie or are caught in something they knew they shouldn't be doing. Since my previous post I actually laughed out loud and rolled my eyes at some of the comments on here. Wow. I guess I have decided which place to read and get my facts from. At least they are actually talking about the case. See ya. But please really. Your energy anger and fight would be better suited of it actually pertained to Ayla.
Do you really find this funny? This is a little girl you are posting pictures of, you could be endangering her as well. WTF. Ayla is the one missing and in the spotlight, so why must u bring another lil girl into the picture. We are trying to bring lil ayla home and you are fucking that up by twisting the truth and talking so much bullshit. I have two beautiful children and if any of there pictures were ever posted i would be livid. Give it a rest...post about ayla not about drama.
ReplyDeleteTori,
DeleteWas there something about the words I typed that gave you an indication that I find comedy in this situation?
I have been saying for a long time, using Ayla's pictures for that purpose is wrong. Justin is innocent until proven guilty, no matter what you all think. If Tori doesn't like having her child's picture used, then I'm sure she'll respect the fact that Justin doesn't want his child's picture used either.
Yes, I'm speaking for Justin, I don't know what he prefers. I do know that it's ugly either way.
Thanks
Annon 6:29,
Delete." We are trying to bring lil ayla home and you are fucking that up by twisting the truth and talking so much bullshit".
What are you trying to say? Twisting what truth?,
You know what, just never mind.
lol. This is not tory. I believe the same, everyone is innocent until proven guilty. Im not for trista or justin, I am just a very concerned individual who is wishing Ayla to have a safe arrival back home. And I believe you should not post pictures of other peoples little girls online, post Toris pic all day long but not the little child. I mean come the F' on, you got kids right? Lets bring this blog back to Ayla. Fuck the tori chick, she dont mean shit, neither does ne one else on this damn blog, this is about AYLA MISSING!
ReplyDeleteI do respect the fact that you speak your mind and keep this blog running quickly and efficiently, but just keep it at that, no pics of kids.
ReplyDeleteTori,
DeleteI'm sorry you're offended. Ayla is a kid, and her picture has been wholly misused. Complain about that.
Thanks.
Until TORI and all of her cohorts and her idols all realize WHAT THEY HAVE done WRONG and continue to do wrong, nothing about any of it will be right. They all have done nothing but do a massive disservice to Ayla by attacking and smearing anyone and everyone who genuinely wants to (and DOES) help with efforts to find Ayla. And they idiotically think they are for justice while they act in wholly unjust ways. Most remarkably, by repeatedly calling Ayla's father a murderer. Without proof, without a trial. Which is the hallmark of the united states justice system.
Deleteand im not anonymous, my name is stephenie. Ill start posting as that, sorry.
ReplyDeleteThanks, Tori.
DeleteOmfg. Im not Tori.If i was I wouldn't be saying Im not for Trista cuz im not. I honestly thing justin could have killed ayla but than again I read shit about Trista and I think she could have kidnapped her, I agree her emotions are shit and she has a huge addiction issue, if i lost my daughter, id be ballin my eyes out every second and not acting the way she does.... it doesnt seem like she care, it seems more as if shes high all the time.I think aylas pictures should be posted but not with words on them, nothing being said badly about trista or justin, both are innocent in my books...for now.
ReplyDeleteObscure, you're being paranoid. I was posting the other night and I think u thought I was tori, too. It wasn't tori, it was me. I don't know tori, but you're giving her way more credit for things that she's not doing.
ReplyDeleteTori,
DeleteHow do you know what I thought? LOL I haven't given you credit for anything.
Thanks
What's funny about this is that the commenters don't realize that this is what "they" all do. They pick a victim of the month/week/day and anyone who posts on their blogs/pages is referred to as that person. Lies is who they are attacking? Then lies is every commenter or Tori's blog or anywhere else. Angela, courtney, same thing. All commenters are referred to as the handfull of people that they hate. Amazingly they believe that all of their challengers are one person. Is that BECAUSE they know that they themselves have always assumed many identities to appear like a larger army of idiots?
DeleteObscure, as much as I agree with some of your posts and that J4A has been harrassing some people from the beginning, I don't think you should drag Tori's little girl in it. Ayla has become public because she is a missing child. I agree that the use of Ayla's photo when supposedly addressing Justin is in very bad taste, but this little girl has nothing to do with Ayla. There are many of us who enjoy reading your blog, but like anon 6.43 pm said, please bring it back to Ayla.
ReplyDeleteYou know what, I respect this. I'll take it down shortly.
DeleteGlad to know you are understandable, I like reading ur blog, this one just bothered me.
DeleteGot it.
DeleteTori's little girl should be ashamed of her mother for helping to create this kind of sick circus over a missing child. And she says that no one's chatter about her gets to her. It should. But then, it's clear she doesn't have a conscience. so no surprise.
DeleteThis is anon. 6:43 I agree PARANOID. I was just stating my opinion, more people disagree with it, not just tori. I thought we were all trying to bring ayla home, not delay it.
ReplyDeleteTori,
DeleteIf I were truly paranoid, wouldn't I just delete your post instead of allowing it? LOL
Thanks
Sorry steph. Wrong. If what you are really concerned about is bringing ayla home, then you wouldn't care about this particular blog. No that doesn't apply both ways. Try to stay with me...ready?...
DeleteTHIS blog is attempting to shine light on the twisted, narrow point of view of P. Hyatt @his blog, of the Reynolds family, possibly of LE (remains to be seen), and of Tori and her friends who have used the internet to convict a man whose daughter is missing. THIS blog expresses a point of view that says maybe, since we still haven't found Ayla, we should be looking elsewhere--in places and at people that seem very obvious to most thinking people, but which the state of Maine is laughably ignoring. And Ayla is still missing.
THIS blog came under attack for that. And this blogger fought back.
The other blogs and facebook pages aimed to narrow the scope, narrow the focus, and personally attack anyone who supported the condemned family or attempted to PURCHASE awareness items with their own funds to try to spread the word and find Ayla.
Are you seeing the difference? Probably not.
if YOU really cared about Ayla, you would just want SOMEONE to keep trying to blow open the barn doors on anything that was possibly keeping us from finding her. Instead, you support condemning one family and protecting the other. ALL which shows what your real goal is. :) busted.
I actually started my own blog for her myself...neither supporting Justin or Trista. Just all the possibilities of the case. At first my blog supported one theory...just one. But soon realized that was not fair. Everyone is innocent until proven otherwise. So I take it you do not care for ayla either as you are reading and commenting on JSTL? I do care about getting her back home, more than you know. I have a daughter her age and this whole case has made me feel horrible. Before you are quick to lash out you should really know who you are talking to.
DeleteOkay Just start the lies thinks that everybody who comments here is you, including me ! I just went to the site and the blogger says that he/she has a tracking device, I'm not sure it works very well because if it tells that all the people who comment here are you, it's definitely not the case !
ReplyDeleteThere is no way for her to track anything on this blog, she'd need to embed a code on my site. She's a liar. Same as Tori. People who think IPs can be obtained like that are just as stupid.
DeleteAGAIN, what would I have to gain by commenting on my own blog? I post what I want to say as me...
That's okay. No sweat off my back, babe.
DeleteYou don't give to shits bout ayla. Who are you kidding? You Just like all the attention you are getting from this goddamb blog!
DeleteTori,
DeleteDo you not realize that by commenting and viewing my blog, you are contributing to the "attention." This problem could resolve itself, ehhh?
-Yes, obsucred is fake...it is 'obscure'
Delete-Learn to, two and too. They all sound alike, but each have different meanings and spellings. I believe you meant to say 'two'. Two shits (like the number)
-It is goddamned..not goddamb.
While I do commend you for knowing that sometimes words like 'lamb' sound a bit like 'damn', with that crazy long-A and all...this word is sadly without a B.
I'd say start watching sesame street once in a while. That crazy Murray and his word of the day. Stuck with him and you'll be reading and writing like a big third grader soon. Shoot for the stars
You know whats funny. I may type rather fast on here, and not check my spelling or grammar, but I write for a living and I make DAMN good money doing so. So excuse me for not spell checking my post on this disgusting, idiotic blog. :-D
DeleteYou do not write for a living. You can't even bother to capitalize your own NAME. lol
DeleteIf you were a writer, you would know that a period should have been placed at the end of 'opinion'. The word "You're" should be capitalized, as it begins a new sentence.
DeleteHahaha and again...tori, i have posted under 3 different names now and still everyone u call tori, i have proved my point. goodbye
ReplyDeleteBye, Tori!!! =)
Deletewho wants to bet that "Obsucre", Steph, anon is not actually done here?
DeleteDear Obsucre: If this blogger was just loving the attention, you'd think they would let it flow right into their real life. Instead they keep it anonymous. And you're obsessed with that identity because it's so much harder to bully someone into shutting up when you don't know who they are. Ask anyone else whose identity you KNOW that you and your friends have made your personal mission to bring down. For having an opinion. Those who had an opinion and stated it respectfully and without attacking anyone else were who you set your sights on. And when OBSCURE came along, you couldn't successfully do the same. It makes you seethe inside doesn't it?
Question: Where is Ayla?
If you care so much why don't you want every stone overturned, and let the adults handle the scrutiny?
Anyone who reads this blog regularly knows how I feel about degrading Ayla. Yes degarding Ayla.
ReplyDeleteThat is EXACTLY what is done when anyone puts taunting words and hurtful innuendo on her pictures.
Frankly, I can not understnad why or how her mother, Trista, condones such a thing. It really does anger me. Both the fact that people do that to Ayla, and the fact that her mother doesn't seem to care.
I don't understand how anyone can feel it is okay.
I'm glad that Obscure removed the picture of Ava. Shows what a good conscience she has, ...unlike some others.
Sorry, Obscure,..I said " what a good conscience she has"...I should have said she or he, I appologise.
ReplyDeleteYour blog is vindictive and harmful. Your comments on here accusing everyone of being tori are immature and ridiculous. I read both sites. J4A use information and promotes general thought provoking discussions. This site has had nothing but drama and counter claims to the j4a site. Use your energy to create some thought provoking articles and to help Ayla it will better serve everyone. If this type of immature childish continues I will become a one blog reader as this site benefits no one. Debate is good and healthy. This site has lost its credibility and it's integrity. Before you reply thanks tori. This is Deahonna from Sayre Oklahoma. This is the first case I've ever followed and the first time I've ever read and followed blogs. Please use your energy and intelligent and get back to your original purpose.
ReplyDeleteDeahoona,
DeleteI think this blog may be slightly vindictive towards Tori,..but I can understnad why. Do you think that Tori is not vindictive towards JSTL? She is much more so.
Harmful? To who, and in what way?
As to the comments accusing everyone of being Tori,..lighten up a little.
J4A uses information and promotes general thought provoking discussions...I'd have to disagree with that for the most part. Perhaps once in a great while, but not usually.
Dea, since this is the first case you've ever followed, and the first time you've ever read and follwed blogs...you have a lot to learn, and much of it you probably won't like.
For the record, I'm accusing everyone who doesn't agree with me of being Tori, because everyone who doesn't agree on their blog is called "Lies"
DeleteYep, childish, but I can't manage to give a f*ck. I'm trying hard, too!
Deahonna I completely agree but unfortunately your pleas will go in vain. This blog has gotten so heartless. I, like you, am not on sides. I come to read news and theories and debates, not for drama and attacks on others. This blogger claims she wants things to go back to being about Ayla but felt the need to retaliate against Tori to deliver her penance. It's ridiculous and if this blogger was more concerned about Ayla and less concerned about Tori, she would simply stop the drama. Now she is resorting to accusing every other commenter of being Tori which makes me see she is playing games here and frankly it gets annoying seeing the childish behavior. Its become juvenile and really disturbing at this point. Btw I am not Tori either by the way nor am I from Maine. Both sides have gotten ugly and both need to stop it. I pray that this blogger finds it in her heart to stop the drama and disrespect. You would think if she wanted people to care and help find what happened to Ayla she also wouldnt keep telling people who disagree to leave. You are right this blog has become pointless. I am sure my comment will get another nasty response from her or one of her many personalities. And I say that because I see she has made up several user names and posts responses to herself now :(
DeleteHi. I have 8 days left. I plan to make full use of them! lol j/k
Delete"everyone who doesn't agree on their blog is called "Lies""
DeleteYes and or Heidi. Can't say how many times I've been accused of one or the other. After a few times I got use to it, and ignored it. Rarely comment there any more. It's ..umm just not for me, but good for a laugh now & then.
Obscure, what do you mean you have "eight days left" ? Are you going somewhere? I hope not. Thanks all of your great articles.
DeleteDeahonna- What you don't realize is that it is the childishness of Tori and these other bloggers: Peter Hyatt, Chealsea something or other, Yahoo "pretend journalists", Tim Caya (masquerading as a child advocate while maliciously antagonizing others), and new kid on the block 'start the lies' just to name a few- who have brought this about. WHEN a person is repeatedly attacked for having an opinion, the only way to hope to get them to see the error of their ways is to fight fire with fire. Since those people are doing so much harm to so many people, the blogger here has taken on this difficult mission.
DeleteIf you don't like it and don't think it's enough about Ayla, then just don't read it. But please also apply the same scrutiny everywhere else and go there and tell them so.
What you probably should try to realize is that the blogger here has no obligation to run this blog in the way that you see fit, or anyone else for that matter. At least he/she is completely up front about their purpose. (Read the basics of the blog post if you're unclear)
Much more so than the others mentioned, this blogger appears to have Ayla's best interest in mind because they appear hell bent on making sure to devote day and night to seeing that people who ARE investigating this case know that the world is watching and thinks that the lies being slung around are a disservice to a precious little girl.
What is Tori doing? Slinging lies. Calling it "helpful". Which is a f*cking joke.
she or he...the persons still ignoran
ReplyDeleteUnlike you, I am a polite person.
DeleteMore and more each day I wonder why Tori is so determined to crucify Justin. Does she know something we don't, or is she so desperate to point the finger so it doesn't land on her? Seeing as though she has a history of theft, have the police ruled her out as a suspect? Theft is theft, is it not? Whether its a pack of gum, a car or a child..you are unlawfully taking something which doesn't belong to you. I'm not positive how many times she has been CAUGHT doing this..but it was more than once, correct? Last I knew, MSP has cleared NO ONE. Maybe it's time to seriously look into Ms. Gifford's defensive nature and cold personal attacks.
ReplyDeleteJust Sayin
I hope MSP has at least explored this.
DeleteLol! Now that's some funny shit right there! Get a grip you two...who's next to blame; the mailman?? lol
DeleteI did see him looking in your window yesterday. Explains why he was running away crying...
DeleteUm, SOMEONE is to blame. :) Only stupid people would automatically rule people out. From what I remember, everyone remotely associate with the Dipietro family has been scrutinized by all of the "haters" and it has been said that they should be investigated and given polygraphs. Turnabout is fair play.
DeleteOf course Tori is hell bent on proving she's right. It was her mother who was the supposed witness that saw Ayla being stuffed into a white van.
DeleteWHAAAT??? Her mother stuffed Ayla into a white van???
Deletejk That's how rumors get started...ha
Rumors is right.
DeleteIt was her mother who saw someone putting "a child" into a white fan.
That could have been any child, ..if the story is even true.
Yes, I read that story, but it is supposed to have happened before the night Ayla disappeared
DeleteBeing the mom of 4 teenagers. The only time I see this kind of "out there thinking" is when they try to cover up a lie or are caught in something they knew they shouldn't be doing. Since my previous post I actually laughed out loud and rolled my eyes at some of the comments on here. Wow. I guess I have decided which place to read and get my facts from. At least they are actually talking about the case. See ya. But please really. Your energy anger and fight would be better suited of it actually pertained to Ayla.
ReplyDeleteWhat pertains to Ayla is uncovering the lies that her maternal family and supporters are slinging around the internet. :)
DeleteBy the way, I noticed that you removed Ayla's picture, thank you.
ReplyDeleteNo problem. I appreciate your support and feedback. ;)
Delete