5.30.2012

Haters Gonna Hate...

I cannot speak FOR the women of TLLOM.
But I can speak my mind regarding the newest post about them.

First of all, how does investigating this group of women do ANYTHING TO FIND AYLA?

Isn't that what JusticeforAyla prides itself on?

Getting screenshots of a private group, while blocking people from your own blog, is rather hypocritical. While you're spraying the "hypocrite spray" make sure you cover yourself generously.

Secondly, in the time taken to send an email to confirm TLLOM's billboards, couldn't you have been sending an email to someone to see about GETTING ANOTHER BILLBOARD PUT UP? Oh, wait. That would be too much like right, and it would require using the few brain cells you have left. I have to stop setting such high expectations for these people! Adding this: How did Tori know who to contact at these specific companies? The email addresses were blurred out when I posted emails here...hmmm... She's quite obviously got a big lie up her sleeve; I can't wait til her uterus is fixed so we can find out what it is!

Other than slander Justin DiPietro and family, what has JusticeforAyla done for Ayla? They stroke Jeff's ego, but that's about it. They "pray" for Ayla, while carrying themselves like heathens when they're not "praying". I get it...not really, but I'll say I do. If anything, I see them preying ON Ayla, using her name to justify some of the most ignorant behavior. I am guilty of behaving badly, but at least I don't do it in the name of a 2 year old child who is missing...

Hmm...this post is rather scattered. 

TLLOM---keep up the good work! Your efforts will not be recognized in the media, your reputations will continuously be assaulted, and you will never be able to get away from the "crazy" that has made its presence known in this case. You can, however, sleep better at night knowing that you WALK THE WALK, and you don't just talk the talk. What you do is 100% for Ayla, and people who try to dispute that are just _____________________________________________. (insert a long string of expletives---I can't type those types of things from my current location). It doesn't mean much coming from me, but THANK YOU!

On a more positive note, TLLOM, it's been said that if you have HATERS, then you must be doing something right. Here's a little something for you, a "spray" you can call your own!



Oh, I'd also like the record to reflect that the blog post in question uses material taken from THIS blog. How's that for originality? Block me from your site, and then visit mine. That's not weird at all...





28 comments:

  1. Thank you. It really is telling about who they are and what they are about. We are NOT lying, our billboards are real, they really are/were up (depending on the location), and Tori is either flat out lying about her communication or she has contacted an office that we don't have a billboard up with. All they care about is attacking people who are doing what they can in an effort to help find Ayla. -Angela

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The fact that she would even contact a company for this purpose is just evidence that she has no boundaries. She will stoop lower than low just to support her lies. How would that email even go? I have an idea.

      __________________________________________________________
      To whoever it concerns:
      This is Tori Gifford. You don't know me, but I'm a very important person in my trailer park. I recently started a blog to slander the father of a missing little girl. I just wanna know if anybody asked you to put a billboard for her? Let me know, so I can report it. I have sources that already told me you didn't and I stand by them, but I need to provide a screenshot of an email from a person from your company. The idiots who read my blog are picky like that. You know?

      Thank you for doing your part to divert justice from Ayla!

      Sincerely,

      Tori Gifford aka Trashy T
      _______________________________________________________________

      The billboards ARE up, they have BEEN up, and regardless of what the haters say, TLLOM is doing a HELL OF A JOB!

      Delete
  2. Had to copy the great blog again today huh? Sigh... too bad you can't come up with an original thought on your very own. I'd think you'd be thanking J4 for all the material you get over here LMAO!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Weird. You conveniently overlooked the fact that the "great blog" actually copied ME and took material from my blog.

      It's a great day to be stupid, isn't it?

      Delete
    2. fsfaddy-

      It's not about copying a blog. You are clearly incapable of seeing it for what it is and dealing with the issue at hand. Tori is a lying, crappy human being and enjoys lying about people who have never done anything wrong to her. She has done this. Period. She gets off on it and it's pure ugliness. The fact is that she is wrong. These billboards do exist, This Little light of Maine did make them and get them put up, and she's doing everything in her power to convince people we did not. What is her agenda?

      Delete
    3. It seems her agenda is exactly the same as Jeff and Trista's coincidence? Hmmm? Or partners in crime?

      Delete
    4. tori is winning5/30/12, 1:42 PM

      It seems she is getting exactly what she wants also. She is getting a reaction out of TLLOM and they are returning the venom with little to no regard to how it makes them look. /Come on, TLLOM, surely some of you can walk away and continue to be the pillar of integrity that Ayla deserves to have representing her. smh

      Delete
    5. I don't really see where TLLOM has responded to her? They know she's a whack job with a failed life...they know she's looking for drama.

      Delete
    6. What is Tori winning exactly? This is not a game. And there is no prize for her. She has attacked many many people on TLLOM and they have turned the other cheek. Not reacted to her. Not stooped to her level. In fact I have heard most people on that page who she has attacked say they don't care what she says and their focus is Ayla not her. So how is she getting a reaction? Other than JSTL setting the record straight on the billboards and people backing that up. Tori should not be allowed to just lie about whatever she wants all the time. So being called out on it does not make the people who stand up against her the bad guys. She should not be allowed to bully who ever she wants in this life and destroy anyone in her path. So I say good for those who stand up for themselves against her. And for the record the only one who should win in this is Ayla and that is exactly what TLLOM's goal is.

      Delete
    7. @tori is winning

      "She is getting a reaction out of TLLOM and they are returning the venom with little to no regard to how it makes them look." TLLOM has said nothing derogatory about anyone, they only comment on what they have done! How is that a bad thing? How can you say "no regard to how it makes them look".

      Tori is the one that looks bad. TLLOM is doing positive things to help find Ayla. Why shouldn't they acknowledge that? Tori is doing nothing for Ayla. She only spreads her venom that Justin horrendously killed his daughter, with no facts to back it up. Why does she have such a vengeance against Justin, at Ayla's expense?

      signed: getrealpeople

      Delete
    8. Selena Johnson5/30/12, 11:22 PM

      <3 team AYLA and TLLOM

      Delete
    9. have you guys seen this news clip? Apparently one of the local news stations did show their billboards on television. Here it is if you missed it:

      http://www.fox8tv.com/Video/videos/6135_Video.mp4

      Hard to photoshop a video. Maybe Tori should upload that to her awesome photo forensics site?
      -yb

      Delete
  3. Does anyone else feel as though there is a screen like in the Wizard of OZ and Jeff is behind it controlling Tori's every move?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dorothy,
      I have certainly thought that.

      I haven't seen Tori's latest crapola yet, but I'm sure that's what it is....crapola.

      Delete
    2. I heard it was Peter.

      Delete
    3. Fact : The wizard of oz is not real people. It would be nice to see you deal with reality and try to find Ayla. She IS missing you know!

      Delete
    4. @Whoever
      Thank you for pointing out that it is a "fact" that Ayla is missing. Now go tell that to Jeff, Trista, Tori and team. They seem to have forgotten that she "IS missing" and needs to be looked for.

      Delete
    5. Whoever... um, what rock have you been under? wE KNOW SHE IS MISSING. That is why we work our butts off on creating awareness. That is WHAT WE DO. Every single day for 5 months. Have you been listening at all? We're being accused of not doing the many things we ARE doing. That was the point of this post. -v

      Delete
  4. Bring Ayla home5/30/12, 12:52 PM

    I do not care what Tori Gifford says or thinks...I don't hate her, bc I'm not like her...I'm not a hater...I don't spend my time spewing hate or trying to hurt good people or bringing down efforts for missing children. The only people that should be calling her out are her children and parents who I'm sure are ashamed. I just don't care about her, and im dumbfounded as to why so much time is spent on her? But, i do care about using my time productively...which is how I used it to get over 20 billboards up through Lamar ( thank you Lamar!) for Ayla Reynolds and Isabel Celis. And soon more will go up too! I'm here as an average citizen volunteering my time and money for nothing in return but the safety of these missing girls. She can question me all she wants. How silly that there are people who believe her, but thats their problem, not mine. Please stay focused on the children. They need people like us...not her. Make the right choice and make a positive difference in this world! <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bring Ayla Home,
      You have a wonderful attitude. One we probably all could reflect upon.

      I thank you and all of the members of TLLOM for their hard work, time and effort, as well as for their caring and concern. You and the reat are really special people. You should all be very proud of the things that you have gotten accomplished.

      Delete
    2. Bring Ayl home7/5/12, 4:50 PM

      S. , thank you, I just saw this. I appreciate that very much!

      Delete
  5. Lies, everything you say and do here IS in the name of a two year old missing little girl, AYLA.
    What is the point of arguing any longer about who takes what off from who's page. You are all doing the same thing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, it's reaally not and I make that very clear. These are MY thoughts/opinions, and they are not endorsed or encouraged by Ayla's family.

      Move along?

      Delete
    2. sfsdfsdafdss5/30/12, 7:30 PM

      And................... according to "S.", this blog is NOT about Ayla.

      Delete
    3. I did not say your thoughts and opinions were endorsed or encouraged by Aylas family. So who is this blog about? Tori? Or Ayla?

      Delete
  6. sfsdfsdafdss5/30/12, 7:29 PM

    You really are a hypocrite. In the time it took you write this, couldn't you have called to put a billboard?

    There is a huge difference between This Little Scam of Mine and J4A blocking people. Tori was getting death wishes from you. Of course you're going to get blocked. DUH.

    By the way, shouldn't you be thanking Tori for giving you yet another blog post here? LMAO!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Apparently This Little Light of Maine was more concerned about getting their billboards up and running than thinking ahead to how to "proove" they were up in case some loonies decided to provoke and antagonize them.

    Here is just one clip of their billboard as aired by a news station....
    http://www.fox8tv.com/Video/videos/6135_Video.mp4

    ReplyDelete

ALL comments subject to removal. MODERATION becomes necessary when ignorance shows up. Don't be that person!