5.08.2012

It's My Duty...

Saw this comment...I've posted about this before...time to revisit it, I guess.





NO FREAKIN WAY! LE would not do that. Evarrr.

Seriously, here's the *ONE CASE* you asked for. One thing though, why do your comments always look like more than one person is typing? Tell the other voices to at least STFU until you're done posting...SHEESH.


Here:
Breeann's father, Edgar Rodriguez, told Nancy Grace on HLN that he and his wife were told by investigators that they failed a lie detector test. 
"I don't know, honestly, honestly. When my wife went in there first to do the polygraph and she failed it, I mean, of course as a father when someone tells you they failed a polygraph, it automatically raises doubt," he told Grace. 
"I don't believe we really did fail it. It may be some kind of tool they use to squeeze every bit of information out of us...I don't really know. But they said we did fail it," Rodriguez said.
FBI spokeswoman Rebecca Wu declined to comment on the results of the Rodriguez's polygraph tests.
 But WAIT! The FBI spokeswoman had a chance right here to NOT let this lie stand UNCORRECTED!

The final outcome:
 A Missouri man told authorities he suffocated a 3-year-old neighbor he found playing at his backyard swimming pool and then threw her body in a floodway ditch, court documents allege.
Morgan said he suffocated her with a white plastic trash bag and that it "felt like it took an hour for the girl to die," according to the probable cause statement.
Morgan told police he then tossed the girl's body in the same trash bag he used to suffocate her and threw it over a railing along Missouri 164 and into a floodway ditch.
She was killed by a NEIGHBOR and not her parents.



Peeter even added his nonsensical rantings about the case to his blog, so the world can see just how fucked up and totally wrong he usually is about these cases.


YOU'RE WELCOME!

10 comments:

  1. Interesting. I think Peter is way off base with the Isabel Celis parents. He is a bit crazy with his statement analysis BS

    ReplyDelete
  2. PillowBitingPeeter5/8/12, 1:38 AM

    That's because he deletes the 'unfavorables'...like Jeff does

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa Irwin's mom was originally told she failed her poly and later was told that she had not and that she had just been told that she had. LE will use poly's for investigative purposes that is their right.

    ReplyDelete
  4. the space between5/8/12, 8:18 AM

    maybe polys should be available to take through a 3rd party, with the subject and the police each getting a copy of the results along with a summary report from the tester... they have no weight as evidence anyway

    Peter is still bashing the Ramseys also. Any bashing must be good for business.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Peter is not claiming his views are fact. He admits to not always being accurate.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Peter is also still bashing Amanda Knox and she has long been cleared. What is his deal anyway?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Selena Johnson5/8/12, 8:23 PM

      He has been dealt the idiot card. Im afraid he will never get a chance to get rid of it.I left that blog, because I was afraid it was catching when I read the bloggers comments.

      Delete
    2. Selena Johnson,

      So true!

      signed: getrealpeople

      Delete
  7. Did it ever occur to you that maybe they did fail the LDT. People fail for all kinds of reasons. It doesn't mean they are guilty or innocent.. Maybe that's why LE in their case didn't refute the statement.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It had occured to me that they were not even administered an actual polygraph test. (the Rodriguez's).

      I think this is something used in interrogating suspects.
      I'd like to know when Justin and the others were administered the polygraph's.
      If it was right away, in the first few days, I have doubts that they were administered actual polygraphs.

      The Space Between, I like your idea.

      Delete

ALL comments subject to removal. MODERATION becomes necessary when ignorance shows up. Don't be that person!