5.03.2012

Coincidentally...

Just noting the similarities between these two accounts (here and here). UPDATED


















Yes, the blog is a template, contained here:






But this just makes me wonder. If there's stink, there's hink.


Edit 2 things...why is this on the startyourliesblog? My blog is CLEARLY called STOPthelies...someone got confused huh?



Now, Google juststartthelies.blogspot.com it takes your right to the startyourlies blog...



Those two blogs are connected, and one is connected to Tori. You're not fooling anyone. Reformed criminal, my ass.

25 comments:

  1. I've been trying to figure this out. As of right now, I think you're sinking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm........ I think u may be correct about the hunky stink meter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I may not know much about the templates above, but common sense tells me that these 2 blogs are connected.
    As well as Jeff Hanson is in some way connected.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Selena Johnson5/4/12, 12:57 AM

    The hunkly stunk? .....Ok. I dont know what that is, so Im just going to
    back away ever so slowly.

    I have no idea why I feel this way but, there is somethin definitely wrong with that blogger. Scarey even. Obscure...what ever you do, dont make eye contact.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Selena, LOL, .. I have missed your humor.

      Delete
    2. LOL....*giggles quietly to herself* i think my family is starting to worry about me ;)

      Delete
    3. When all else fails, make fun of someone.

      Delete
    4. whose 'hunky'??? I could certainly use a hunky this morning...oops...sorry....thinking out loud...did I drink too much coffee this am? lol....

      Delete
  5. sfdsffdsdsdfsdfs5/4/12, 6:06 AM

    I don't get it. What is the connection?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I tried typing in 'answersforayla' in my browser and it redirected me to the start the lies page?

    What?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. the space between5/4/12, 8:16 AM

    I don't know JSTL. In his most recent post at startthelies he featured screen shots of Tori's personal information including her address, phone number, parents' info, etc. and underneath had this to say "As you can see in the above screenshots, (CAP) decided to take her internet games of stalking, bullying and harassment to a whole other level; an ILLEGAL level. She has posted Tori's name, address, and phone number...when you post a person's address or phone number, that is when it becomes illegal and possibly punishable with jail time."

    So, to prove how awful and illegal it is to do so, he posted screen shots containing the information he was complaining about.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right. Guess how many questions over there about that?

      You're right...0

      Of course perhaps whoever doesn't allow those questions.

      Delete
  8. Pisces Dreamer5/4/12, 10:27 AM

    I'm not terribly convinced by two bloggers choosing the same mediocre template out of a small collection of mediocre templates. If the blogs had similar custom headers, maybe... But I'm banking on the fact that thousands of bloggers have the same template and I'm not inclined to believe that each one who does is part of some sort of conspiracy against anyone.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Send in the Clowns5/4/12, 1:28 PM

    Today they are saying Justin is guilty based on their astrology reading. Okay, NOW they finally have me convinced! LOL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tori's headline of the day:5/4/12, 7:03 PM

      Nope they changed it now it is the Tudela's again. Make up your mind people. Tomorrow they will see if maybe it is Phoebe, Courtney or Elisha. Hmm so many choices for a good story who do we choose today?

      Delete
  10. Hello, Clarice.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looking At The Facts5/4/12, 6:08 PM

    Funny Jeff is pointing his blog at Start the lies for the weekend to get them more exposure. Does that make anyone else giggle like it does me?

    Jeff = Start The Lies. Ok now I'm really laughing.

    And this brings Awareness to Ayla how?
    Because it removes the focus from Ayla, Jeff has decided to forward his domain (http://www.answersforayla.com) to mine for the weekend to make sure that everyone is aware of this blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looking At The Facts,

      ditto. Crazy, isn't it!

      signed: getrealpeople

      Delete
    2. Actually in makes me shake my head.

      If I was a person who was unfamiliar with blogs concerning Ayla, and I was looking for information about her, or new developements, and was directed there, I would be discusted. I can't imagine what they would be thinking.
      Probably some of the things that I am.

      Delete
    3. opps, I see I made a mistake..should be "disgusted",

      Delete
  12. Selena Johnson5/5/12, 12:32 AM

    0.O just to weird.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just visited the "startthelies" website. This woman states,"I am not in any way connected with anyone involved in this case either directly (ie. Trista, Jeff, Justin, etc) or indirectly (ie. Jylie, Shannie, Tori, etc.) I have no interest in knowing anyone who is directly or indirectly involved in this case. I don't mean this in an offensive way. I'm simply not interested.

    I find it odd that Jeff would trust this stranger enough to forward "answersforayla" to that site!! Something is not right!!!!! The more they speak the weirder it gets. LOL

    signed: getrealpeople

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did Jeff just pick some random website and decide to direct his site to theirs?? Am I the only one that makes no sense to?

      Delete
    2. No it wasn't random at all. Jeff has his purpose, or i should say had his purpose.

      Accusations For Ayla is no longer being re-routed.

      Delete
    3. I agree, S.

      Delete

ALL comments subject to removal. MODERATION becomes necessary when ignorance shows up. Don't be that person!