5.08.2012

Once Again...

I don't ignore anything.

I laugh when people say "If Trista wanted to go get Ayla, she could have just went to go get her."

What the hell, what world do you people live in?

Yes, she could have ASKED Justin for her back. She could have called the authorities on the off chance that an officer would break the law and give Ayla to Trista without a custody order. She could have arranged a visit with Ayla, and then kept her indefinitely. She could have taken Ayla from a daycare, or from one of Justin's relatives.

What she COULD NOT do, is just walk into the DiPietro home and take ANYTHING. She could not take her child, she could not take her blood stains, she could not take a piece of gum off the counter. You know what it's called when you just walk into someone's house without permission?

It's called burglary in some jurisdictions, breaking and entering in other jurisdictions, and criminal trespass in Maine.

Here's what's interesting. I DO NOT BELIEVE THAT TRISTA WAS ALLOWED TO HAVE AYLA IN HER CUSTODY. Period. I believe that at the family team meeting, she was given a family safety plan that had Justin as the sole custody/caretaker for the time being. You can say, there was no court order. There didn't need to be one, if she agreed. Some people don't know that DHHS has no real legal authority on their own. You can also say, why didn't they take Baby Ray. Why would they, he was safely in the CUSTODY of her mother and sister? I don't believe that DHHS removed Ayla from Becca or Jessica. They removed Ayla from TRISTA who was a violent, drug addicted, unfit parent. [no defamation threats necessary, that's truth]

Some things just don't make sense. Why hasn't Jeff released the DHHS documents as promised to the media? Because the docs contain damning information about Trista and the whole custody situation. I'd bet dollars to ding dongs that the custody situation and DHHS involvement is what spurred the whole abduction.

I could be wrong. But there's a good chance I'm right. If I'm wrong, I apologize in advance. All of this is my opinion, unless it's a widely known fact.

Last post of the night, it's back to work in the a.m. Summer break is rapidly approaching though! At the end of May, I will have nothing but TIME!


Sorry Edit 1: Per Jeffrey---Justin was also ordered by DHHS to bring Ayla to the treatment facility the following day for a visit with Trista, and to release her into the care of Trista (at Jessica's Apartment) on October 22nd or according to the CPS supervisor "there would be consequences".

Why DHHS order a visit and also order that Ayla be released into Trista's care on the same day? That's stupid. The visit was not necessary if Trista was getting her back... 

47 comments:

  1. Why did Justin hurt Ayla by not taking her for the visit at least? IMO its because he is a first class jerk.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you know Justin personally & witnessed him being a jerk? Do you know really anything about him at all, aside from what Jeff, Trista & Co have insinuated and painted him as? No? Then how about you sit down & use your brain here for just one second.

      Who had a motive? Who didn't have Ayla? Whose story has been consistent & whose has been inconsistent? Who had substance abuse problems? Who had a place to live & was working toward getting a good job? Who was paying for Ayla's needs & gave her a stable home? Get your head out of the sand, stop reading & eating the hate, and just open your eyes. Please.

      We're here to talk about this reasonably & without hatred toward either side. If all you care to do is spew random oneliners based on nothing, there are--what?--at least 4 other blogs that'll gladly welcome you & your ignorance.

      Delete
    2. Bring Ayla home5/8/12, 11:26 AM

      Bump ^ that exactly. Especially the second paragraph.

      Thank you to anyone who can be big enough to admit they may have come full circle from where they started originally with this case. It is okay if your original thoughts were made too quickly and you now believe them to be questionable and possibly wrong. I am *all* for learning and being big enough to admit my mistakes. It frees me of any guilt from what I have thought or said in the past. I'm not saying I know for sure who took Ayla, but by all reason and logic, there is certainly motive for someone from Trista's side of the family. Plenty of motive. Plenty of inconsistencies which are all over the internet to review. I just cannot find an ounce of motive for Justin to have done anything to Ayla. I don't know any of these people, so I can also say that I am unbiased, and using nothing but logic, common sense and reason, especially since we have no evidence. When one side is completely consistent and the other side is completely INnconsistent, there is something wrong with the picture. Why all the lies if you have nothing to hide? Who would hide Ayla? I can tell you right now I believe it would take a cruel person to do something like that to a child. I also believe you can completely turn into a hero if you decided to make it right and come forward with the truth. If the truth rises and beats you to it, then you will be nothing forever but a cruel person to an innocent child...why not choose to be the hero?

      Delete
    3. The Terrible Friend5/8/12, 2:04 PM

      Oh what the heck, me too. BUMP!

      Delete
    4. Me too, BUMP. Michelle, it couldn't be said better! :)

      signed: getrealpeople

      Delete
    5. Lovin all the "bump" action, even though I don't know what it means? LOL

      Delete
    6. Obscure

      My take on "bumping" is moving it up the ladder, to the first rung!

      signed: getrealpeople

      Delete
  2. Snacks4Facts5/8/12, 1:44 AM

    I see your dollars and ding dongs..and I raise you a yodel and a twinkie..that you're right.



    Just Sayin..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. dollars to ding dongs to a yodel to a twinkie I think I need a snack :)

      Delete
  3. Think People5/8/12, 6:09 AM

    If Justin was in fact "ordered" by DHHS to take Ayla for a visit he would have done it. He would have had no choice in fact. DHHS does not mess around. I do not know about other states but here in Maine they do not allow people to just disregard a direct order. They would have come after Ayla and Justin themselves. So bottom line. DHHS did not order Ayla to visit or be returned. Or she would have been. Think people!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Where's everyones common sense5/8/12, 10:12 AM

      Exactly. I'm pretty sure that if Justin had been ordered to return Ayla and didn't, first of all, DHHS or LE would have been knocking on his door to get Ayla back. And Trista's comment about deciding to just let her stay with Ayla so she didn't have to fight with Justin about getting Ayla back has always bothered me. As a mother, if your daughter is supposed to be returned home with you, and it doesn't happen, you don't just "wait it out." That's one of the most ridiculous things I've heard in this case.

      Delete
  4. Would you have taken your 18 month old for a visit at a rehab center full of addicts when the mom was only there for 10 days and could just as easily come see the child when she got out? And there was no DHHS order. If it was so important to Trista to see Ayla why did she not come see Ayla the two months after treatment. Open your eyes people. There is a real story here and you are not getting it. So look and see what does not make sense here. And figure it out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. the space between5/8/12, 7:58 AM

    Wasn't it said Justin picked Ayla up half-way or more through Trista's stay on the hospital? Why would Justin, DHHS, and the police go through that trouble if he was only supposed to have Ayla a couple days? Perhaps there was once a mention of Justin having her until the 22nd, but that had been changed between Justin, Trista, and DHHS somehow. Otherwise, if he'd disregarded an order in place, wouldn't Trista have shown up at his door with DHHS and the police? When Trista went to visit Ayla in Waterville November 3rd, why didn't she take her then? I'm assuming there was an arrangement in place for Justin to have temporary custody of Ayla.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bring Ayla home5/8/12, 1:41 PM

      Well, the space between, I do wonder the same thing. I wonder a lot, bc it makes me think, what did DHHS have in place for Trista in order for her to regain rights to Ayla. That may very well be in the documents Mr. Hanson had stated he would release and then didn't. I doubt earning rights back as a parent are something as simple as you go to rehab for 10 days and voila, you're free to have your child back without any further follow up appointments, evaluations or testing. December 15th would have been right around 60 days from entry into rehab, so I do wonder if she had completed her rehab process in full by then. Otherwise, I do wonder what her intentions were when filing for parental rights in December if she knew she was not going to pass DHHS evaluation....unfortunately unless those documents are released to the public, we most likely won't have these answers.

      Delete
    2. "the space between" & Bring Ayla home":

      The fact that Trista filed for parental rights the day before Ayla disappeared has always seemed odd to me. I have always thought she wanted to show that she was going through the proper procedures to get her daughter back, so she would never be a suspect when Ayla disappeared!

      She knew she had to do more than 10 days of rehab!!! Was she fulfilling the necessary steps to get her child back, meetings, appts., evaluations, etc.?

      signed: getrealpeople

      Delete
  6. Sue, Trista did see and visit Ayla during the two months after her treatment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Sally
      Trista came to Waterville one time in two months. Read HER timeline.

      Delete
    2. Trista said, on national television, that she did not see Ayla for two weeks after rehab. She did not give a reason why she never contacted her daughter during those two weeks. I find that odd with everything she has accused Justin of. Wouldn't she want to visit her daughter after rehab.

      She complains Justin didn't bring Ayla to her on the 22nd, as DHHS told him to, but also says she never tried to see Ayla for the two weeks after she got out of rehab! WTF. It makes no sense!!!!!

      signed: getrealpeople

      Delete
  7. Bring Ayla home5/8/12, 8:46 AM

    The people that do not see this case logically are more than likely the same people who would do the same thing as the one who took her from her bedroom that night. One that believes Ayla is better off hidden away with someone who may, to all appearance, be a better suited parent than what it appeared she was in the middle of when she was taken. The fact is, her Father loves her deeply and had willingly risen to the role as Ayla's Father. Whether or not you believe that, does not matter. It only matters to Ayla. Why take that away from her? Because of what Trista wanted and couldn't have? Is that fair to Ayla? There is a reason people don't see this from a *logical* standpoint. They don't know how, because they don't think logically either. Trying to teach people how to think logically in the middle of a heated case is not a battle I want to have, but I will fight for it because Ayla deserves to be home living her life with two parents that made her and are willing to love her. Hopefully when Ayla comes home people will have to stop for a minute and understand their misperception of what took place and how they have hurt Ayla all the while they believed they were doing her good. I do hope many people will learn great lessons from this, but not at the price of Ayla's childhood. Bring her home. You are doing her wrong.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, very nicely said. I agree.

      Delete
    2. Selena Johnson5/8/12, 8:39 PM

      I agree. :)

      Delete
  8. I understand where your coming from, "Bring Ayla Home" but what is your perspective about the blood and why Justin won't talk about it? It's not a question to start an argument about you thinking he didn't do it, it's just a question as your scenario seems well thought.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Anonymous
      Why would Justin talk about the blood? He has no reason to. The only people that seem to have a need to point fingers and defend are the Reynolds.

      Delete
    2. Bring Ayla home5/8/12, 1:26 PM

      Anon: Thank you for having a civil question and convo, that was actually refreshing for a change. I appreciate that. Of course this is just my opinion, and having a logical conversation about this is nice to do once in awhile. Otherwise, I'm very busy behind the scenes working on bringing Ayla home. So, to answer your questions...I do not believe that Ayla's blood is present in that home beyond a few drops. I do believe that if the FBI were in any of our homes using Luminal, they could potentially collect more than a cupful of blood, which is most likely what they did at the DiPietro's home. *But* I don't believe their original thoughts panned out, in that, the blood collected belonged to Ayla alone. I believe that "some" of the blood they found (4 drops) belonged to Ayla and that specific amount was definitely shown to Justin. Justin does *not* deny the possibility that a few drops of her blood were found present in that home. I doubt showing Justin the four drops of blood in a photograph provoked any concern or specific reaction as LE was hoping it would. At the time I believe LE assumed the rest of the blood would prove to be Ayla's, and that by showing Justin the blood would bring out a reaction or possibly a confession...but I believe Justin knew that wasn't possible, and therefore there was no confession or reaction to a few drops of blood. Seeing a few drops of blood would not produce the thought that Ayla had died either. Matter of fact, if LE was trying to provoke certain emotions from Justin when showing him pictures of blood, then why not show him a "cupful" of blood instead of just 4 drops, right? I believe at the time they must have expected the other blood to be confirmed to be Ayla's. Again, I do not think it was. To a certain extent, I wonder if LE has been able to *fully* move beyond their original thoughts though regarding who knows where Ayla is. That could be detrimental to their investigation. The truth along with logic will come forward, and therefore, I do believe that the original evidence that LE was going with, just isn't evidence at all to Ayla's death, or to Justin's wrongdoing. I don't believe Justin needs to continue to keep speaking about the same issues over and over though. The truth doesn't change. We've heard it once...once is enough. It's the lies and inconsistencies that I enjoy to hear over and over...because the lies are just all one big puzzle to be put together. MSP will figure this out. Until then, Ayla is losing moments of her childhood that can never be replaced. She needs her parents...Justin and Trista. MSP is working for one person- Ayla. I have faith that this is just a matter of time.

      Delete
    3. Where's everyones common sense5/8/12, 1:46 PM

      I'm not "Bring Ayla Home", but I'm going to give my opinion on this question anyway :) I don't think that there is anything for Justin to talk about, in regards to the blood. An amount has never been defined by LE. It is the Reynolds/Hansons stating the amount. It has been stated that they were shown four small dots of blood. That is very possible. I have an 18 month old. She's got to be the biggest klutz in the world, next to her big brother. We have bloody noses, cut mouths, scratched feet, etc, almost daily in my house. Every house in America that has had kids would have blood in it, I'm sure. How much blood, is the question. And I am not at all believing that a cup of blood was found. A cup of blood from a 20 month old would be at the least, detrimental to her health, if not life threatening. Trista also stated at one point in time, that LE told her she could say anything she wanted about Ayla's case, but that they would not back her up on it. That has struck me as odd all along. It's just my opinion, but if there truly was a cup of Ayla's blood found in that home, I strongly feel that someone would be arrested. You wouldn't need a body; there would be enough sign of abuse to arrest them, I'm sure. I believe she's alive. Not because I am choosing to ignore "evidence" , but because I don't believe there is any.
      I fight for this little girl to come home everyday. I fight for her the same way I would want people to fight for my family if we were in this situation. Ayla needs people to believe in her, and stand up for her, and to help her come home.

      Delete
    4. The Terrible Friend5/8/12, 2:21 PM

      I'm going to take a stab at this (no pun intended). Justin does not explain himself to the public. He has explained the confirmed blood to the police. The police do not explain themselves or anyone else to the public. I think the blood that is confirmed to be Ayla's really is the small amount from the small cut on her foot. We can't take the "cup full" line as fact. I guess if it fits your theory then you can use it but it doesn't fit mine and I'm very skeptical of "facts" released by Jeff. His relayed information always has to be adjusted after the fact because it contradicts previous information. That is a huge red flag for me. Whether Trista is the one giving him this information or he is just assuming it or putting it together from bits and pieces he has heard, remains to be seen. I truly hope that if Trista knows where Ayla is she will return her to her dad soon and they can get on with life while they wait for Trista to settle the legalities. If Trista did take Ayla, she clearly was not thinking in a right mind and should deal with that as soon as possible. If she doesn't have Ayla, the finger pointing and bashing of Justin is only prolonging Ayla being found because it encourages the public to believe Ayla is dead. This is my biggest clue that Trista may really know where Ayla is. Go and read a dozen or so missing kids cases. You will not find any where at less than 3 months a mother is talking about closure and wanting to know how their child died. There are people who are still being accused of killing their own babies 25 yrs later and still looking for their child and having hope. Mommas don't give up hope on their babies. Mommas protect. Trista is protecting by all means necessary. If that means that everyone hates Justin and his safety is at risk, so be it, to her. She is protecting her baby by hiding her. She is, of course, misguided and self absorbed in this protection because it is solely for her own gratification and not because she was scared for Ayla. But the blood, yeah, it has nothing to do with anything. The only reason it was released was to get a reaction out of Trista. It's irrelevant.

      Delete
    5. If Trista has been told by LE that she can say whatever she wants about the investigation, does that mean they told Justin that as well?

      In January, when Trista and Justin were meeting at the vigil, LE announced that blood was found in the home... "a troubling amount of blood, and some of it is Ayla's." They further indicated some had been partially cleaned up and they were awaiting results on those. Trista announced a few days ago that LE confirmed to her a month ago that DNA on some of the blood came back as being hers. What percentage of the "other blood" was that? 25%? 100%? That was a month ago. Why no update from LE "some of the blood was confirmed not to be Ayla's?" If Trista can release what she wants can Justin state what he knows about the blood also? It's almost seeming like he didn't because he didn't want to say "it is Trista's menstrual sex blood." Perhaps there's also blood of Courtney's that was in the basement from a similar situation. I find it... troubling... that LE releases info about blood to make the case seem a certain way, but then don't clarify when they have accurate information to do so. Why wouldn't they want the public to know this now?

      Delete
    6. Had I addressed this question I would have writen basicaly the sane things as Bring Ayla Home.

      I believe that MSP started out with a direction in mind, ..straight north...but learned it was not leading to their destination, and had to change their course, and try different directions.
      At least I hope.

      Delete
    7. I believe he did have an answer for the blood. Why the need for him to continue to talk about it?. Why do people keep saying the "4" need to talk, and when they do they are torn to pieces?

      I honestly don't get it. None of them will talk, so they are all guilty. If one of them talks, they are liars, they are guilty and should be locked up! What is it you people want. Oh, I know, confess to a crime you didn't do!

      signed: getrealpeople

      Delete
  9. I believe at the team meeting that Trista agreed to Justin having temporary custody of Ayla, as others have commented above.

    Trista's own statements and actions reflect that.

    She has stated that her & Justin had an agrrement.
    She has stated that she felt that Ayla was fine with Justin.
    She has stated that she ask Justin to move in with his mother, as she thought it would be better for Ayla.

    From a text to Justin on Jan 16
    Trista: U know just as well as i do if i was clean and not using I wouldn’t have had to go to rehab and ask u to take ayla.

    So she ask Justin to take Ayla while she was in rehab.
    I believe at the team meeting she agreed to Justin keeping Ayla temporarily until she got her life back in order.

    Trista suggest she had hopes of them becoming a family, and I believe that.
    When she discovered that wasn't going to happen, she became angry, hurt I'm sure. She didn't like the idea of Courtney being a mother figure to Ayla.
    I'm sure there was some back & forth between them concerning Ayla, in regards to her custody. Justin loved her and wanted the best for her. He realized he was better suited to care for Ayla.

    IMO, that is a reason why he would say he was worried that someone could or would come and take Ayla. He was worried about Trista or one of her family members coming to take Ayla.
    He told Trista he was going to seek full legal custody. That way he had recourse if Trista tried to take Ayla.

    Was his fears real? Someone took Ayla.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PsychicFriendsNetwork5/8/12, 8:01 PM

      Yeah, except why would Justin need to tell Trista that he was afraid "someone" might try to take Ayla...if SHE was the one he was afraid might come take her?
      Seriously??
      Does that really make any sense to you?
      Had he sent this text message "premonition" to anyone else, then (maybe) I could be convinced it is possible, but...TRISTA?? Not so much.

      Delete
    2. You don't know the exact wording of his text message for one, and you don't know what the preceding or following text messages from Trista said either.

      Jeffrey wants people to speculate about this, and for the dumb and blind it may work.

      Most reasonable people see right through Trista's attempt to paint that text message as something ominous.

      Delete
    3. I think it makes perfect sense. I think it would've been Justin's way of politely saying "I know you've got someone watching".

      Delete
    4. PsychicFriendsNetwork:

      In one of Trista's text messages, she shed light of her family wanting to keep Ayla away from Justin. If you remember, she said, when Ayla first disappeared, that "Justin was always afraid someone would take Ayla (he said that often), she never understood why he thought that! (paraphrased)

      This woman is very vocal! Why didn't she ever ask Justin why he thought that, she just wonders. But, it is clear in her text message, why he thought that!!! And, it was not "just someone" who he thought would take Ayla.

      signed: getrealpeople

      Delete
    5. Selena Johnson5/8/12, 9:00 PM

      Im feeling like I dont need to say to much anymore.People are actually thinking this out. S. you are always spot on.I can tell you that it is my belief that this was a clash of two sub-cultures meeting and the result.Each side plays by different rules and what is acceptable to one side isnt acceptable on the other. Just sayin. ;)

      Delete
  10. What is LE saying to Justin? Do they say they are still investigating a possible abduction even if there is no evidence? LE may tell the public different things then they tell Justin.Are they still questioning other family members? Anyone know what is going on? Are they telling Justin anything?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lee, just be aware, LE is not working for either parent nor are they working this case for the benefit of the public. They are working every angle for Ayla, and Ayla alone. That will be more apparent when this case is resolved even though there are many who believe everything they hear......

      Delete
    2. Selena Johnson5/8/12, 9:02 PM

      @ Anonymous8.5.12

      That is my prayer. That they work ALL angles for AYLA.

      Delete
  11. Looking At The Facts5/8/12, 6:50 PM

    What an awesome conversation here today. People looking at the facts and not arguing makes me happy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :)

      signed: getrealpeople

      Delete
    2. Selena Johnson5/8/12, 9:04 PM

      @ Looking At The Facts8.5.12

      I love it. :D

      Delete
  12. "She could have taken Ayla from a daycare, or from one of Justin's relatives."
    ............
    Trista would have had to know where Ayla was. Daycare ? Was Ayla in daycare ? What relative ?
    People communicating / testing on cell phones, you don't know where they are. They are where they say they are.
    Oh, you will delete me.
    I hope that Ayla was placed elsewhere by someone who thought they were doing the right thing for Ayla, better than considering what I sometimes consider. The someone that Justin wants "immunity " for.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not saying she was. I'm saying there are places that Trista could have taken Ayla from, but TRISTA does not have the option of just entering someone's home to take anything---whether it "belongs" to her or not.

      OJ Simpson will tell you (from PRISON) how hard it is to retrieve things that are rightfully yours.

      Why would I delete you? You managed to type a coherent thought this time.

      Delete
  13. Anon:

    Sorry, but I do not understand your comment. You misread the blog! You can't just pick words out and make an argument out of it. Read the full context!!!

    signed: getrealpeople

    ReplyDelete
  14. @Anon: Trista *did* know where Ayla was at night and where she slept. That's all you need to know when you are attempting to reclaim your child without anyone knowing or seeing you....and yes, at the time, many people did believe Ayla needed to be removed from Justin's care, because???? They don't like him...and why don't they like him??? They don't approve of what might happen to Ayla via the State's decisions? They have their reasons, but sadly, they don't really know him, so possibly they could be wrong about him. But admitting they are wrong is not something they are willing to do. Sadly, they value their own life and their own reputation over Ayla's. How will they explain that to Ayla when she is old enough to ask, and resent them for what they have done?

    ReplyDelete

ALL comments subject to removal. MODERATION becomes necessary when ignorance shows up. Don't be that person!