I don't know why this is important, but for some reason Jeffrey Manson thinks it is...It is questionable whether or not she used in between the two interviews. Unless Jeffrey got the order of the two interviews incorrect. Her face is picked at, and her makeup has sweated off in the after picture...
![]() |
| Before After |
BRING AYLA HOME!

Her pupils are not dilated nor constricted in either photo. They look pretty much the same in both pics. No eye redness, either. Have you ever been on tv or video taped by professionals? The lighting is very hot, enough to make anyone who has even semi-oily skin sweat the make-up right off, both foundation and eye make-up.
ReplyDeleteThat did not happen in all her other interviews. She looks like she has been using or off her meds that a user should be on. It has been 5 months if she was going to look horrible because she was so distraught than I would think that she would have looked that way before this. No I think there is more to it at this time. And quite frankly she does not sound distraught at all. She sounds very matter of fact. Very odd. So the two do not go together. For a mom who is stating that she does not believe there is any hope her child is alive she seems so calm, and at peace with it. Maybe Trista supporters do not find that odd? But I guarantee the rest of America does.
DeleteEspecially comments that make too much sense, right???
ReplyDeleteI think Jeff may have got the order mixed up.
ReplyDeleteIt is very curious though why he felt the NEED to comment on this, and so quickly.
Makes you wonder if the meth or drug comment hit too close to home. ??
Would have been better off for him to say nothing.
Right. Why comment at all.
DeleteI did get a chuckle out of his choice of words. Trista had a "small cut". Could somebody tell me again, how much blood does a small cut produce? (Sorry, I couldn't resist!)
signed: getrealpeople
lol
Deletegetrealpeople
DeleteIf i could love your comment i would. These are not live interviews. If she had wiped blood on her face they could have stopped the interview for her to clean it and then continued on. The more Jeff talks the guiltier Trista looks
Really the point of this blog entry should not get lost: why did jeff make an excuse for it when no one else had commented on it? -yb
DeleteAre there any comments from the family about the Grand Jury information?
ReplyDeleteI am not aware of this, and unless the family actually testified in front of a grand jury, they would have no information. The proceedings are secret, and I believe the participants are sworn to secrecy as well.
DeleteSo, I can't really answer this, other than to say "not to my knowledge."
It may be trivial, but hey, that's just me. Perhaps Trista should think about not putting eye makeup on the lower lash. On on all photos, it is smeary under the eyes.
ReplyDeletePhoto or no, I believe it is highly unlikely that she is not using something. I say that because it's very difficult to get free of substance abuse. Going to rehab for a couple of weeks, and then not falling off the wagon, is a great feat. At best, she is on some kind of heavy tranquilizers and that may explain her lax attitude during interviews.
I agree that sounds plausible, Bystander
DeleteAnyway, the reality is that a camera does lie. Different cameras, different lenses, different photographer can produce vastly differing pics of same subject. Lighting looks to be much harsher in the second photograph which is more than likely contributing to that look.
ReplyDeleteFrom: Somanyquestions
you asked us on a previous post..what we would say to Justin if we had the chance....I gave it some thought and here is what I'd say....JUSTIN IF YOU ARE READING THIS...I WANTED TO TELL YOU THAT ALOT OF US REFUSED TO TAKE SIDES....WE TRIED HARD TO SUPPORT YOU, WE WANTED TO BELIEVE THAT THIS WAS A CUSTODY ISSUE AND THAT IT WOULD END HAPPILY...WE WANTED TO BELIEVE THAT IF IT WAS SIMPLY AN ACCIDENT, THAT YOU COULD BE FORGIVEN, BECAUSE MOST OF US ARE MOTHERS AND WE KNOW ABOUT CHILDHOOD ACCIDENTS...A MOMENT WHEN YOUR LOOKING THE OTHER WAY CAN CHANGE A LIFE...OR END A LIFE....WE WOULD HAVE UNDERSTOOD IF YOU CAME FORWARD....BUT ITS FIVE MONTHS LATER, AND YOU NEVER HAVE TOLD YOUR SUPPORTERS WHAT REALLY HAPPENED...YOU SAID "BRING HER BACK, SHE'S NOT YOUR CHILD" ...BUT WHO WERE YOU TALKING TO...YOU NEVER TOLD US...US...YOUR SUPPORTERS...AND NOW THE GRAND JURY MIGHT INDICT...WE'RE NOT FOOLS, THEY WOULDN'T INDICT IF THEY DIDN'T HAVE EVIDENCE AGAINST YOU...BUT YOU NEVER TOLD US ABOUT THAT EITHER...TRISTA SAID SHE WOULDN'T SEE AYLA ANYMORE BECAUSE LE TOLD HER THE EVIDENCE THEY HAVE AGAINST YOU....YOU KNEW IT, BUT YOU CHOSE NOT TO TELL YOUR SUPPORTERS...WHEN YOUR SITTING IN THE COURTROOM AND YOU ARE ALONE AND THE PEOPLE THAT SUPPORTED YOU ARE NOT BY YOUR SIDE...JUST REMEMBER, WE GAVE YOU THE BENEIFT OF DOUBT FOR FIVE MONTHS...AND YOU JUSTIN... GAVE YOUR SUPPORTERS .....N O T H I N G......bjd
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry, I didn't even read this. In fact, I think I might delete it because the use of all caps was absolutely unnecessary. Calm the fuck down.
DeleteYikes. I did read it. And am now cross eyed.
DeleteBjd- thank you for attempting to remain objective at length. Even though you've drawn the conclusion that you have I respect that you held out until recently. I respectfully disagree that he's given absolutely nothing "to" his supporters. From my perspective what he's chosen is the path less traveled. His belief in the media is fairly nonexistent , and though I feel that it still could have been utilized more by him, I understand that he did his interviews with the Morning sentinel and NBC and thought stepping out of his comfort zone woukd help and they seemed to backfire. Understandably he moved on to working with a group that believed in him to assist in getting many awareness projects done. The work they do astounds him and he is humbled by it. Could it be an act? Sure it could. But so could Tristas media appearances. Make no mistake that Justin and his team were always focused on big awareness endeavors and those were ridiculed by "justin haters" at every turn. And then they copied nearly every effort. The run announced in April came under massive scrutiny and was said to be a money grabbing scam as well as evidence that they "knew Ayla was dead hence the date projected for May". In reality they knew they needed to think ahead just in case, in being realistic about how long media coverage would last without events to cover. That truth was buried and denied by their hateful detractors. And then they (the Justin haters) announced the walk for Ayla for the same time frame... o_O
They denounced the passing out of pens, pins, business cards free of charge to all (except those going in on the orders together to get bulk quantities for passing out). They called it (you guessed it) a money grabbing scam. They accused Justins team of being a PR mouthpiece and every member as being harem girls and cult members. And when news of the billboards they put up across the US spread, they worked to quickly untie Justin from the group and say it wasn't his doing in any way. When that contradiction was exposed they simply moved on to saying his team hadn't done the biklboards despite their logo across the bottom of them.
You see, perspective creates different opinions. -yb
look closer- in the first photo she has makeup covering up blemishes.
ReplyDeleteJeffrey said the first photo was her first interview. So why is her makeup gone and why are her zits now picked at? No one made this a big deal, except Jeffrey.
DeleteWho cares if trista picks at her zits? Many people have problems with obsessive-compulsive behaviors like this which can result from unrelieved anxiety. The people on here making nasty comments about a mother who's baby is missing should really take a look in the mirror. Do you like what you see? Be honest with yourselves.
ReplyDeleteNo one cares! Why did Jeffrey lie about it though?
DeleteAgreed. That's obviously (to most of us) the point. The point isn't to talk about something so trivial... the point is to ask why Jeff made excuses at all. Interestingly these people are really adept at looking into every imagined aspect of everything surrounding Justin but those "skills" fail them when it comes to the side they support. And with that said I want to make perfectly clear that I support what Justin supports- trying to locate Ayla. -yb
DeleteI agree with the earlier post having a drug problemm, going to rehab even if she did get clean I think a missing child could definately bring upon a relapse. And the point that he brought the topic of this up shows hes on the defensive for a reason.
ReplyDelete