Seems to be some form of statement analysis, without Peeter's BS mixed in...Why hasn't he analyzed Trista's words, by the way? She's told BLATANT lies...
Anyway, here are a few of the ways to spot a liar, as they apply to Twisted Sista Trista:
Liars tell stories in strict chronology.
The timeline. Even though parts of it have proven inaccurate, it's very important for the Reynolds/Jeffrey to keep updating and sticking to it. They attempted to do the same for the day of the abduction, but have not managed to get it together.
Justin's inability to remember the exact date of the arm break is actually more truthful, in this view.
Liars will repeat a question verbatim.
GRACE: All right. So he did not know, then? In your mind, he did not know that you had filed the papers?
TRISTA: No, I wanted him not to know that I was filing --
GRACE: Why? Why didn`t you want him to know?
TIRSTA: Why didn`t I want him to know?
GRACE: Right.
TRISTA REYNOLDS: Because he`s vindictive. He`s very verbally abusive towards me and anything that I say or do, he refuses to let me see my daughter, he`s refused to let me talk to her. I mean, he has never, like, once since he`s had her, since October 17th, had let me have her for one single day. So, I decided that it was time to do this the legal way and let a judge say who this child should be with. And my daughter does deserve to be with me. I`m the one who`s raised her for 18 months. [all lies?]
Liars won’t use contractions in their denials.
"No, Justin and I have had no contact" says Trista. [instead of haven't had any contact]
Justin seems to have this down. Justin DiPietro said he was unaware of the fight (Lance & Justin L).
"I didn't see anything that happened," he said. "We didn't discuss what had happened."
Liars avoid or confuse pronouns.
"You've got to keep your head up," Reynolds said. Every day is a struggle, especially when there is no news, she said. She's talking about herself, but doesn't say "I've got to keep MY head up."
They`re telling me nothing. They`re telling me that we`re in the same place that I was on Saturday, that they don`t know what happened to her. They don`t know where she could be. And all that`s running through my mind is, I know my baby girl. I know Ayla, and Ayla doesn`t sleep through the night. [Where was TRISTA on Saturday? There's a chance Ayla can be found there.]
Justin manged to get it right...“As far as I know we’re at the same place that we were at on Day One with this.’’
GRACE: And you have fully cooperated with police, is that true?
TRISTA: Fully cooperated. [pronoun missing]
Liars hedge their statements.
"The way I'm reading it, it's like they're telling me they know where my daughter is, and what happened to her." Hedged, indeed.
Now onto randomly pointing out other lies, which require no liespotting or analysis AT ALL...
She says on the "Today Show" that she wasn't trying to be secretive by going to the court. She later tells Nancy Grace that she didn't want Justin to know she was filing, because he's a big, bad monster! It cannot be both. One of these statements is a lie.
“He would never let me see her,’’ Reynolds said. “I would call to talk to her, and he would get mad about it. If I did see her and I would notice something on her like a bruise or just something, instead of reacting in a calm manner, he would lash out about it or kind of go into defense.’’This statement is misleading. The only bruises Trista has claimed on the timeline occurred BEFORE Justin had actual custody of Ayla.
In this video, Trista is asked why she didn't see Ayla for a month after she got out of rehab. She says it was only 2 weeks, and then she saw her the first week of November (Nov 3). After the 21st of November, she didn't see her again. She's leaving off the November 14th visit to the doctor; she NEVER answered why she waited 2 weeks to see her child. Keep in mind, she was supposed to have Ayla returned to her custody immediately after leaving rehab, according to her.
Consider this a rough draft. I'll update it as I re-read through all the interviews and reports. From what I've already gathered, Trista is a LIAR, and innocent parents have no reason to lie.
Now that you mention it, this comment did strike me as really odd phrasing when I heard first heard it.
ReplyDelete"They`re telling me that we`re in the same place that I was on Saturday"
and your question:
"[Where was TRISTA on Saturday? There's a chance Ayla can be found there.]"
We heard (a month or so ago?) that she was on a 4+ hour car ride from Portland to Machiasport then, that would have had a 10 mile detour to stop in Waterville on the way... and that some of her baby daddy's relatives live in Winslow, 2 miles from the DiPietros.
ON Dec 23 Today show Trista says "I trusted him to keep her safe" And the last time she spoke to Justin was on Thurs the 15th when she reached out to him and she has not heard from him since. That is a lie. The texts have now been seen. She also stated " He did not get custody" " I don't think he was not not a caring parent just not hearing from him made me suspicious."
ReplyDeleteOn Dec 29 Today show Trista says "He was the last one to see her alive"
Matt L says I believe that you do not agree that DHHS handed over custody that it was an agreement between you and Justin. Trista does not disagree.
Trista again says Justin is not speaking to her. Still not true... They were in communication daily.
Jan 10 Today show Matt asks Trista was she satisfied with Justin's explanation of broken arm and she answers " Uh yah" Then goes on to say that she did not know that his mom had told him to wait to go to the doctors so that was weird to her.
"Interviews"
DeleteI agree. Trista was also on Nancy Grace show and said her and Justin do not talk to each other. Nancy jumped all over her and said she would be at his doorstep, demanding answers! The next thing you know, Trista is saying, "Justin won't talk to me".
Trista, followed by her family, has done nothing but try to place the blame on Justin. Why are they so obsessed with making him out to be a monster. They are not willing to look anywhere else to find Ayla! Something is NOT right!!!
signed: getrealpeople
Very entertaining rough draft :) These are all such obvious lies to anyone paying attention to Ayla's case. Why are media sources not picking up on all of her discrepancies? Normally they would be all over it.
ReplyDeleteWell, we haven't seen Trista in the real news lately so maybe they have noticed and they aren't playing her game anymore. I'm curious what kind of coverage and what story will come out with Mother's day approaching. Surely, that day will not go by without being used to it's fullest potential. Maybe Ayla will be returned with a bow on her precious little head. Wouldn't that be nice...
DeleteWith Jeffrey blogging about Trista's menstrual blood, how can any news outlet present them with any sort of credibility? Every time people see Trista, they are going to be thinking about 3 sexual encounters and a menstrual cycle---the focus should be on AYLA.
DeleteJeffrey and Co. are making that hard, so the real media outlets stay away.
bahahahaha I hope the pizza guy doesn't start using that as a timeline... I'll never get another pizza in 30 minutes or less again.. 3 sexual encounters and a menstrual cylcle or your pizza is free!
Delete@ Really
ReplyDeleteWould you also find it interesting that Justin did not know that Trista's baby daddy's relatives lived 2 miles away. Would you not think that that might not have come up in conversation at some point. That Trista might have come that way also to see baby Ray's relative's. Never came up. Kinda like it was a big secret or something.
Secrets:
DeleteI'm not clear on what you are saying. Could you please explain?
Trista was with "baby Ray's" grandfather. They did not go to Waterville.
signed: getrealpeople
How do you know they didn't go to Waterville? Because Trista says so?
DeleteNo, Trista didn't say it, Jeff did.
DeleteSo tell me, you find out your daughter is gone! You are driving right by the town she lives in, but you keep driving (another 1.5 hours to Portland) to your father's, then turn around and go back (another 1.5 hours) to the town your child is missing from. Why would Jeff say that? Maybe it's just me, but I find that odd!!!
signed: getrealpeople
I was just saying that Justin did not even know that Baby Ray's Grandparents, Uncle and Daddy lived in WInslow. I personally find that odd. Odd that it did not come up in conversation or that Trista never mentioned coming up to visit them. Why keep that a secret?
DeleteIt is very strange not to mention that at any point. It is also find this very strange: She always complained that Justin never "let her see' Ayla, when the reality of that statement is that she was leaving out that she wanted Justin to drive 1.5 hours to portland and bring Ayla to her MOTEL for the day. That is not a part of the deal. Ask any co-parenting non-couple. And given that she was mad (without warrant) about his not adjusting his life to her random requests; you would think that this non vehicle owning mother of Ayla would have jumped at the chance to visit with Ayla a week before Christmas. It had been a month or more since she last saw her. She finally had a ride to that area courtesy of her fiance's father. I have been to Waterville and to Winslow many times. It is a very short drive and people from either town are very accustomed to hopping back and forth between the two on any given day. If this fiance's father had no problem driving to portland in the wee hours of the morning to pick Trista up, and if they were driving all the way to Machiasport that day for a visit, would this man not have been willing to allow for a stop to visit Ayla? Maybe have been willing to let Trista stay overnight and visit with Ayla the next day? No. The plan was, we're told, to visit her fiance in jail. Return to Portland. and then her son's grandfather would return to Winslow again. Instead, we're told, they got a good way up the road (where exactly?) before the news that Ayla was missing ever reached them. And returned to Portland, a few hours drive (passing Waterville by 1.5 hours) from where they were when the call was received. THEN Trista returned to Waterville that night.
DeleteIt's very curious that Trista had no plans to see Ayla that day, since she had such a hard time getting rides out of Portland. You'd think she would have tried to arrange a visit. But that never happened. There were no plans for Trista to visit with Ayla prior to Christmas. And she hadn't seen her in a month. So weird. I can't imagine... unless of course she knew she was not going to need to make those kind of plans.
I do not understand the 10 mile detour? She would be on interstate 95 which runs right over Kennedy Memorial Drive in Waterville. Where does the 10 miles come in?
ReplyDeleteAs you likely know, Looking, Violette Ave is like 1 or 2 miles from I95 at the KMD overpass.
DeleteI do know, that is why I do not understand how someone said 10 miles. Makes no sense people pull things out of their behinds and all of a sudden it is fact. I'm no fool I look things up.
DeleteCould it be that they normally take the Augusta/Route 3 exit to go downeast, and to go to Waterville you keep going 12 miles up from Augusta? I'm not sure..there are so many inconsistencies & lies that my head is spinning.
DeleteYeah, you wouldn't take the interstate to the downeast region if you are familiar. You would take 3 or maybe 17 depending on where you are going. the intersection of 3 and 32 is a maybe 20 minute drive to Waterville. It is also a straight shot to Winslow and goes almost directly to the Fortier's. Coming up the Augusta road from 3 into Waterville would bring you about a mile from Justin's and again is only a 20 minute drive out of the way. There is also an interstate exit in Sydney just a few miles from Justin that would have no traffic in a rural area. There is a connector to rt 3 close to that exit. Lots of ways to get there from here.
DeleteI've been there. it's just less than 2 minutes off the highway.
DeleteI just looked at google maps, the shortest route broke off 95 in Augusta... but there's no saying one would take the shortest route... especially if the driver lives in Winslow.
ReplyDeleteSecrets? Yes, that is interesting.
She could've taken the bus to Augusta, met Winslow person there, and took the shortest route (Route 3) to Mport.
DeleteBut the bus goes all the way to waterville.
DeleteTrue, but I think it's quicker & more direct to take Route 3 to Mport, so they may have met there for that reason.
DeleteHey Obscure...I really hope you consider coming to Maine for the party we're planning when Ayla comes home. I would love to meet you & give you a hug. Thank you for providing this space for logical discussion & ideas.
ReplyDeleteI will DEFINITELY come to Maine when Ayla comes home!!! I would also love to meet some of the wonderful people I've come across while blogging.
DeleteWell, you just made my week...lol. I'm looking forward to it!
DeleteMe too. =)
Delete:)
Delete