"Oh no maybe she does not know the camera is on. Maybe I should pinch her and make her make her cry face!" She looks ridiculous! Her baby is missing and she is laughing for Pete's sake." " Oh well at least I look good"
@a good friend.... So I imagine if "one" of your children was missing you would just go into a deep deep state of depression, cry all the time, never smile, never laugh, life as you knew it would end right, not only for yourself but for your other child as well. yeah OK
I think her smiling is a sign of strength rather then being unsympathetic .
Yep, I have to say, if my child was missing, I certainly wouldn't be laughing and acting like I was having a grand ole time. Especially at an event for that missing child... But maybe that's just me.
I can not imagine laughing and carrying on like that. Yes a smile yes live because you have another child but not singing and dancing in the street. Laughing and having a good time when the camera and microphone are in your face.
@ Inspecta-Wrecka Yes I would to all your questions. I would love my other children the best I could but I do not know how I would manage to smile or laugh. And life as I knew it would certainly be over and I would be in a very deep depression.
Have any other parents of missing children in high profile cases behaved like that? I'm seriously asking, I could be wrong in my perception of her joy...
You've captured a mere moment in time. Who's to say how she is during her whole day, her whole week. There are cameras all around during these events, you hold yourself together. All of you who say you think you couldn't be that way, well you don't know until you are there. Trista had plenty to laugh and smile about that day, she was thanking all the people there to who support her and pray for Ayla. It's silly to think she should be broken and crying all the time. Is Justin curled up on a ball at home bawling his eyes out? I pray none of you ever lose your child and have to live what Trista is living. You might just have a smidge of sympathy.
When I met Justin, I asked him how he was doing. His reply was "well, I'm not great. I miss my little girl." and there was a sadness about him like I could just imagine I would be in his shoes. No, I've never lost a child (beyond a very temporary scare once), but I believe any parent can empathize & know how devastated we'd be in that position.
@Steph Since Ayla has gone missing many people have asked Justin also how he is doing and I know his answer every time. "Not good". "Everyday does not get any easier." "I know people mean well when they ask me how I am doing but I will not being doing well until Ayla is home."
So although I do not have a child missing there is a perspective of another parent of a missing child.
Yes this was just "one moment" but it was one moment like many others. Have you not seen all the other videos of Trista where she is smiling and seems completely okay? Just seems strange to many moms & dads. And I am sorry but it does not take your child being missing when you are a parent to know how devastated you would be. Trista has been seen in public at public functions, weddings, parties, life goes on for her. And we are not talking starting just in the past month. This has been her behavior from the start.
If you truly believe that, " All of you who say you think you couldn't be that way, well you don't know until you are there", why do you judge the way Justin acts the way you do?
Very well said "get real people." I have always said that we can look at someone and with our whole heart, gut feeling and common sense believe what that other person is thinking because it may seem so apparent, but if you have ever paid attention in life you should know that is not always the case. We truly cannot understand someone's feelings on the inside, by looking at them from the outside, unless we are in their shoes. This goes for Justin and this goes for Trista. A picture tells a million words, yes, but only Trista can narrow it down to a few specific feelings at that moment. There is really no point in trying to figure it out because this picture is not pertinent to bringing Ayla home. (It does make for some interesting captions though...woah!)
getrealpeople, Exactly where did I "judge the way Justin acts the way you do"? I merely said, I doubt he is curled up in ball 24/7. Not judging, I was asking!
It's obvious that the people who generally post here have little to no sympathy for Trista and anyone who comes here to comment, has to start with that basis.
I would say that the fact that Justin has remained basically hidden from the public, it would be difficult to capture his moments of smiles, laughs and joy. Unfortunately for Trista, she has ventured out in public to be scrutinized and blamed. Yet she survives. Perhaps she could be a lesson for Justin who doesn't have the balls to come out and talk to the public.
Of course Justins days "get worse" and do not get any better. He's got a boatload of guilt on his shoulders! Not the least of which is not publicly talking about Ayla. IMO
"Oh look, the camera. Are we supposed to be sad or happy? I'm gonna play it safe and go with demon-possessed."
ReplyDeleteLOL
Deletemmm debil..debil..debil..debil..
ReplyDelete;)
Delete"Oh no maybe she does not know the camera is on. Maybe I should pinch her and make her make her cry face!" She looks ridiculous! Her baby is missing and she is laughing for Pete's sake." " Oh well at least I look good"
ReplyDeleteI need a like button on here!
DeleteI doubt she was thinking she'd be made a part of your smear tactics.
ReplyDeleteAlways expect the unexpected.
DeleteWho the hell is Deb Bailey?
ReplyDeleteThat woman is a member of the dip family.
ReplyDeleteReally? Whats her name? Im gonna put her in my phone and catch up on family stuff.
Deleteo.O
I have to admit, I laughed out loud Selena.
DeleteWhen you call her, could you inquire if she has any good recipes? She seems like she might have a couple she's anxious to share.
Lol Selena, that was funny.
DeleteWow Selena, a relative you didn't know you had! How exciting!! LOL
Delete"Find Ayla", That comment is absurd. Got a link for it?!!! You're too much, but you did give me a good laugh!
signed: getrealpeople
Selena
DeleteYou know how i feel ...thanks
@a good friend.... So I imagine if "one" of your children was missing you would just go into a deep deep state of depression, cry all the time, never smile, never laugh, life as you knew it would end right, not only for yourself but for your other child as well. yeah OK
ReplyDeleteI think her smiling is a sign of strength rather then being unsympathetic .
Yep, I have to say, if my child was missing, I certainly wouldn't be laughing and acting like I was having a grand ole time. Especially at an event for that missing child... But maybe that's just me.
DeleteI can not imagine laughing and carrying on like that. Yes a smile yes live because you have another child but not singing and dancing in the street. Laughing and having a good time when the camera and microphone are in your face.
Delete@ Inspecta-Wrecka
DeleteYes I would to all your questions. I would love my other children the best I could but I do not know how I would manage to smile or laugh. And life as I knew it would certainly be over and I would be in a very deep depression.
Have any other parents of missing children in high profile cases behaved like that? I'm seriously asking, I could be wrong in my perception of her joy...
Deletehas anyone here lost a child? wwe should not judge unless we understand the situation .
DeleteYou've captured a mere moment in time. Who's to say how she is during her whole day, her whole week. There are cameras all around during these events, you hold yourself together. All of you who say you think you couldn't be that way, well you don't know until you are there. Trista had plenty to laugh and smile about that day, she was thanking all the people there to who support her and pray for Ayla. It's silly to think she should be broken and crying all the time. Is Justin curled up on a ball at home bawling his eyes out? I pray none of you ever lose your child and have to live what Trista is living. You might just have a smidge of sympathy.
DeleteWhen I met Justin, I asked him how he was doing. His reply was "well, I'm not great. I miss my little girl." and there was a sadness about him like I could just imagine I would be in his shoes. No, I've never lost a child (beyond a very temporary scare once), but I believe any parent can empathize & know how devastated we'd be in that position.
Delete@Steph
DeleteSince Ayla has gone missing many people have asked Justin also how he is doing and I know his answer every time. "Not good". "Everyday does not get any easier." "I know people mean well when they ask me how I am doing but I will not being doing well until Ayla is home."
So although I do not have a child missing there is a perspective of another parent of a missing child.
@Walkamile
DeleteYes this was just "one moment" but it was one moment like many others. Have you not seen all the other videos of Trista where she is smiling and seems completely okay? Just seems strange to many moms & dads. And I am sorry but it does not take your child being missing when you are a parent to know how devastated you would be. Trista has been seen in public at public functions, weddings, parties, life goes on for her.
And we are not talking starting just in the past month. This has been her behavior from the start.
I should have gone to the vigil. I would like to meet Justin and Phoebe and offer my support. I'm glad you were able to do that, Michelle.
Deletewalkamileinhershoes9.5.12
DeleteIf you truly believe that, " All of you who say you think you couldn't be that way, well you don't know until you are there", why do you judge the way Justin acts the way you do?
signed: getrealpeople
Inspecta my friend,
DeleteThere is a time & a place.
Very well said "get real people." I have always said that we can look at someone and with our whole heart, gut feeling and common sense believe what that other person is thinking because it may seem so apparent, but if you have ever paid attention in life you should know that is not always the case. We truly cannot understand someone's feelings on the inside, by looking at them from the outside, unless we are in their shoes. This goes for Justin and this goes for Trista. A picture tells a million words, yes, but only Trista can narrow it down to a few specific feelings at that moment. There is really no point in trying to figure it out because this picture is not pertinent to bringing Ayla home. (It does make for some interesting captions though...woah!)
Deletegetrealpeople, Exactly where did I "judge the way Justin acts the way you do"? I merely said, I doubt he is curled up in ball 24/7. Not judging, I was asking!
DeleteIt's obvious that the people who generally post here have little to no sympathy for Trista and anyone who comes here to comment, has to start with that basis.
I would say that the fact that Justin has remained basically hidden from the public, it would be difficult to capture his moments of smiles, laughs and joy. Unfortunately for Trista, she has ventured out in public to be scrutinized and blamed. Yet she survives. Perhaps she could be a lesson for Justin who doesn't have the balls to come out and talk to the public.
Of course Justins days "get worse" and do not get any better. He's got a boatload of guilt on his shoulders! Not the least of which is not publicly talking about Ayla. IMO
S. my chum.... IT WAS A "BIRTHDAY" VIGIL. !!! <-- time and place !! Knuckle-head !!
Deletecaption: "Ashley's Mom?"
ReplyDeleteAnonymous9.5.12 : Caption Fuck tard! hahaha!why don't you look at my mom and then say that!
DeleteWhat just happened here?
Deletelol....it just gets weirder & weirder, Obscure. (Can I call you Obby?)
DeleteThe woman is thinking, "She knows where her daughter is".
ReplyDeletesigned: getrealpeople
"Hurry up and cut the cake. I'm here for cake"
ReplyDelete