3.01.2012

Dhartania...Last Time

I got it...You're right. That was a reasonable show, and I'm glad you toned it down for the most part.

You summed up my thoughts exactly---EVERYONE should be looked at in this investigation. That's not to say I think that Trista is guilty---I DON'T. I have said she was an "unfit parent" and I do realize that may have gone too far. I just have no tolerance for parents like that though, because my biological father has been a heroin addict for the majority of my life. No elaboration necessary, I'm sure people can imagine the types of things that go along with that. Drugs and alcohol, in excess, make people forget that they have kids, if ya know what I mean.

One thing I thought about today when I was discussing this blog and case with someone, is that Trista didn't have the chance to redeem herself to her child, and whoever took that opportunity away from her should be punished. People like my "father" have never gotten help, and don't even care to clean up their lives for the sake of people who love them. Trista, in a sense, is different. Whether she got help on her own, or was forced, at least she went to rehab. I give her credit for that, and you will see my stance toward her soften.

Anyway, it takes a big person to apologize, and you did. Thanks. I apologize as well, but we will have to agree to disagree about psychics... I'm sorry I don't believe in ghosts, nor do I like cats! I love my dog Ziggy though! :)

No one has been cleared, and no one has been named a suspect. That's my perspective.

18 comments:

  1. Thanks for your honesty. Great post and thoughts about Trista's current situation, sad. I've enjoyed reading your blog in spite of your constant crossing the line. In spite of all the criticism you've faced I think looking at all the angles is constructive. I never looked at a blog until Ayla disappeared in my old home town. Now I'm hooked. You got a way with words. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, thanks. I don't think I CONSTANTLY cross the line, but I know that I have. Like I said though, I'm going to keep that to a minimum from this point on...

      Delete
    2. I should have said occasional. Definitely not constant. Although one might think so given the anger and ensuing conspiracy theories generated by some readers. You're hired by the defense team aren't you? JK

      Delete
    3. LOL NOOO! I am not being paid by any defense team. I wish I were, then I would not have to actually get up and go to work tomorrow (well it's midnight, so today!)

      Delete
  2. I am recovering addict-alcoholic coming up on 22 years, it is still hard and life is a struggle. I hope a miracle happens and you get to know your dad without the screen of drugs. My mom and dad were both lifetime alcoholics and addicts. There is a ironic saying pop song saying people can "look up at stars and still not see the light." I see God everywhere even in the so called monsters of this world. The final answer was to love God creation and myself without reservation. I am practical about survival but truly wish for peace for everyone while accepting some battles must be fought.
    deeply. Sometimes I waver but always return to that quiet place in the eye of the storm. Every voice counts, I;ll be reading along with your blogging efforts. I came to love Ayla and both her families, and I know someone among them most likely has a terrible burden they are carrying.
    With true regret and forgiveness a new life can be begun.

    Hang in there

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well dhartania, I agree with you. The focus needs to be on Ayla. Unfortunately there are many people who believe that what anyone else has to say regarding the other suspects is irrelevant. There is nothing that should be considered irrelevant and that is in any case. And I mean ANY. There is not a soul that isn't precious. God created all equal - good and bad. The crime just becomes more despicable when it involves a child and even I am human and start thinking like an animal, then I remind myself that we as people are supposed to be above this level of thinking.

    I understand that you feel low when you learn of cases like this. I feel sick every time a child goes missing and I'm completely horrified and saddened when a child is found dead. The only thing I hope for in missing children's cases is that they are found and that the RIGHT person is convicted. I know that is what I would want if it happened to one of my children.

    Going back to the curse issue: there is no such thing as a justifiable curse. Wrong is wrong and that's all there is to it. On this earth there is the law who handle the judging and punishing and with good reason too. Clearly as a people we are unable to separate fact from fiction whereas law is supposed to be clearly defined. Even they get off track at times. Ultimately God will do the judging and punishing. You believe in karma, so why should you need to curse anyone? That would be the equivalent of showing a lack of faith. Do you think God needs help with cursing: to think so would be a base human justification so a person can get a personal feeling of satisfaction. To cause ill-will or harm to another is never right but feel free to try to convince me otherwise. To me there is no difference between cursing a person so that harm comes to them or pulling the trigger while holding a gun to the person's head. The only difference is that one is physical while the other is elemental. You would still be the one responsible.

    I personally respect that you have toned down your accusations. The owner of this blog did specifically state that he/she was not leaving anyone out regarding speculation. I know I would want everybody turned inside out if this was my child missing. I think you would feel the same. Your cousin was murdered, my aunt was murdered - I'm sure we could see eye to eye on being fast to point fingers. Apparently I was wrong in my accusations and forensics says that I was wrong so scientifically and legally I have to accept the outcome. I'm sorry that your cousin's killer hasn't been caught. I do NOT believe that people shouldn't be accounted for in their crimes. You do something that causes harm whether it be psychologically, physically or spiritually then you are responsible. If you escape accountability in this life you still have a lot of explaining to do when you finally return to God. God does not accept petty human excuses. I'll leave it at that because this is turning out to be long winded.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Although I have tried to avoid this blog in recent weeks due to the arguments and ensuing name-calling (etc.), I applaud you on this post. It takes a lot to post publicly (regardless of your anonymity) about your personal life and experience, as well as including a public apology. You are human, as are the rest of us. If only all of the Bloggers out in the blogosphere could just come together and support one another! After all, the constant purpose should remain alike: to bring Ayla home. Her family and appropriate State/Government agencies can handle the logistics of the rest. I continue to FEEL in my heart that she is alive; you have to. This is what I love about the Public Eye, with the support of whatever media coverage is involved: Everyone joins together, falling in love with these children in these cases, almost "adopting" them as their own in their hearts. The power of a unified purpose and positive outlook holding the same hopes and visions (she is alive, she is coming home) is a powerful vibe to emit into the Universe. She has to go home! Blessings to all. (And again, great post.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, and I am really trying not to argue with people on here. It's easy to do, because anything that is thought to "support" Justin or the DiPietros gets attacked. In real life, I'm a fighter (not physically), so that comes through online.

      Delete
  5. I feel that we need to all come together for this little angel and her families and pray that God blesses her little spirit and brings comfort to her loved ones...please say the following prayer with me:

    The light of God surronds Ayla;
    The love of God enfolds Ayla;
    The powder of God protects Ayla;
    The presence of God watches over Ayla;
    Wherever Ayla is, God is!

    Whatever has happened, only God truly knows and may he guide everyone involved to find out the truth and bring Ayla home!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ST, I'm sorry for what you have had to endure do to your father's drug use. Drug use is never easy on anyone involved, especially the children and family of an addict. It seems that maybe it has made you a stronger person. Some people can over come such things, some can not. Some can break the cycle, some can not. I'm glad that you are strong enough to accomplish these things. If and/or when your father seeks help, he will (hopefully) realize what truoble drug use can and does cause. Maybe you'll be able to forgive him, maybe not. That's up to you and your heart of course. If you can't forgive him, that's ok too. It's something he will have to "own" and live with for the rest of his life, just like everyone else his actions have affected.
    I am glad to hear that you have decided to "lay off" Trista some, due to the fact that it appears she has attempted to detox, and better her childrens lives as well as her own. It's true, she was robbed of the opportunity to prove herself to Ayla. She can still prove herself in Ayla's name and to and for her son. I hope and feel she will stay strong for her children. They deserve it. She also deserves the chance to prove herself, to prove herself a strong person, stronger than her addiction. It will last her lifetime, but lets have faith thst she can do it!
    I understand now, why you appeared so angry with her, but please know that people CAN change. People CAN overcome addiction. Not every one is the same. Some people CAN put their children before their addiction. Trista has shown this at such a young age. Lets give her a little credit for doing the right thing and HOPE she can continue. Lets not hope AGAINST her, at least for her childrens sake.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I find that SeekingTRUTH is an intelligent person and like everyone else out there has a heart but he/she has great emotional content and seems quite enlightened about the world around her/him. Although judging by your emotional content I would think that are a woman, but I have been wrong before.
    ST obviously started this blog because she cares about things that happen in this world and for that I have immense respect for you. I like that you have an open-mind about things.
    You can come across as matter-of-factly and uncaring but that your reflects your personal experiences. Deep down however you have a beautiful soul. Doing what you can for Ayla shows this. In a way it shows a form of protection and a need for justice for the lack of protection and justice that you had in your life.
    I take my hat off to you....

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Where's the "like" button?!

      Thank YOU, and glad you're not holding that post I made about you against me...

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  9. i can't believe dhartania is still commenting. Oh well, I suppose when she gets a life she might be able to put all this behind her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. shes crazy and needs meds

      Delete

ALL comments subject to removal. MODERATION becomes necessary when ignorance shows up. Don't be that person!