3.14.2012

A Happy Couple

What happened between this once happy couple that eventually led one of them issue death threats against the other, and have the other seek protection from abuse in court? Inquiring minds...
Justin Linnell and Elisha DiPietro, undated photo


It's not correct to say that the DiPietros simply don't want their children's other parents in the picture. Justin Linnell and Trista Reynolds had completely different situations with their children's parents. Justin Linnell is an abuser and has been deemed so by the Court. Aside from Justin Linnell looking very creepy young, they seemed at one point to be a happy couple, and Linnell even lived in Phoebe's home.

Justin, Elisha, and a friend


81 comments:

  1. Where is Ayla ?3/14/12, 4:37 PM

    People cannot help their physical appearance.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's in his eyes...lol

      Delete
    2. That's the "I'm high on something" look.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have no problem with what you're saying, but stop posting anonymously. And I have heard that Elisha works...

      Delete
    2. Elisha is going to college also.

      Delete
    3. seekingATTENTION3/15/12, 6:33 PM

      Really?
      WHERE'S YOUR "PROOF" Elisha works? Is a college student?
      Everyone ELSE needs to back up their statements with cited proof of their claims, or else U pitch a fit, ~sT!
      And then, even if they PRESENT proof, you just claim it's unreliable..
      Nothing like good ol' fashioned hypocrisy, huh?

      Delete
    4. JustPointingOutAFact3/15/12, 8:05 PM

      Look at the KVCC Deans List from last semester...you will find Elisha's name on it!

      Delete
    5. Last semester ain't THIS semester, is it??
      I was on the dean's list at MY college, too.
      That doesn't mean I'm STILL a student, though.

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry but JL isn't an abuser he may have a drink here and there but never any serious abuse! how have the courts deemed him as an abuser? wheres your proof of that?

    ReplyDelete
  5. If a person is granted a Protection From Abuse Order (PFA) then the defendant is found to be ABUSIVE by a JUDGE. They do NOT just hand PFA's out. You have to go to court, write up a statement, sign in front of a notary and be available to the judge in the event there are any questions. It's not something that is filed and just "approved". Also, Justin Linnell would have had the opportunity to DENY that he was abusive and request that the order be dissolved. Instead, Elisha was granted a Protective ORder (PO) that is good for TWO YEARS (the MAXIMUM in Maine- although it can be extended). The Protective Orders can be WITH or WITHOUT "Findings". It doesn't matter if it is "without findings" though- the defendant is STILL an abuser and has been ABUSIVE to the plaintiff.
    Learn the system "Lilylover"...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for elaborating.

      Delete
    2. seekingATTENTION3/15/12, 7:24 PM

      By extension of your flawless "logic",
      Casey Anthony "MUST" truly NOT have murdered Caylee, since that brain-dead jury returned a 'not guilty' verdict, then..RiiiiGHT!?!?

      Judges can make mistakes, as can juries, dumb ass!

      And, if enough people *LIE* in support of the plaintiff's physically usubstatiated claims of "abuse", and state under OATH to have "seen" her non-existent bruises, or have "witnessed" the defendant "hitting" her, for instance??

      Well.. then the judge MAY rule in her favor..EVEN THOUGH the "abuse" NEVER ACTUALLY HAPPENED!

      Gee.. Now whose MOTHER, can I think of, who recently went SO FAR as to LIE on CNN, in order to support her son and daughter's claims that a "baby abduction" took place in her home??
      Oh, that's right..it was Elisha DiP's Mama who did that!!
      o_O

      Delete
    3. @SeekingATTENTION- wow. You are clearly very misinformed.

      Justin Linell's own family admits to physical altercations/DOMESTIC VIOLENCE and ABUSE ('cause that is what it's CALLED) taking place. Justin L. had the RIGHT and the OPPORTUNITY to FIGHT the order. As far as I know- he did not. In fact, he would have had to AGREE to the 2 yr Protective Order PRIOR to it being finalized by the Judge. He would have had the RIGHT and the OPPORTUNITY to speak in open court. He is guilty AND he knows it.

      PS- nice screen name. At least it fits...

      Delete
    4. seekingATTENTION3/15/12, 8:14 PM

      @ "Team AYLA"

      The point (which you conveniently "MISSED") is:

      The judge's findings does NOT prove Elisha DIDN'T and her family DIDN'T LIE about Linnell abusing her.

      (BTW..your friend Shamu, could've sat on that "skinny little nothing" and squashed him like a bug.)

      All the DiPs--INCLUDING ELISHA--have proven themselves to be liars, who will go to great lengths to cover for one another.

      Li is NOT a credible, or trustworthy person. Period.
      Why should we believe ANYTHING based soley upon her word???

      Where's the photos of her bruises?
      Where's the 911 call transcript of the "assault"?

      How can Li and Pheebs explain never having changed the LOCKS, after JL was evicted from the property, if he was SUCH a threat to her and her daughter's safety??

      (Yeah. Didn't think you could tackle the REAL questions!)

      Delete
    5. @seekingATTENTION...

      Yowza. Looks like there is no need to answer your "questions" (which for the less intelligent- are NOT actually questions...they are just rumors and lies in disguise).

      I would assume that you are Sierra...but there are FAR too few swears and incorrect spellings for that to be true...

      **sigh**

      Delete
    6. JustPointOutTheFacts3/16/12, 8:13 AM

      I would agree with TeamAYLA that you are Sierra or a friend to the Linnell family of liars because they are the only people who ever called Justin girlfriend(s) Shamu...it was a named used not only for Elisha but Samantha as well!

      Delete
  6. BOMBSHELL: TEXT MESSAGES!3/14/12, 9:34 PM

    This girl could have a future career as a character actress, she looks like a young Kathy Bates!
    While she is being squeezed through the wringer from AWs and cyber desperados, she 'could' gain the life experience and fortitude that (if she can tap into it) would lead to a successful acting career!
    Good luck Elisha!
    Just trying to be helpful and responding to pics, I didn't actually read this blog, I am so far behind.
    :Sry ST you are too prolific, I am still trying to study the parental abduction blog entry.
    :D
    To sum it up, this kid has sparkle. I saw it from her first pic. Hang in their Elisha. You have your 1st online fan! LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
    2. Actress?
      Nah.

      And, I don't think hollywood uses any stunt doubles for Shamu, either.

      Maybe she could try SeaWorld.
      I hear they've had to put down several famous Orcas in the last few years, and have several performer slots available!

      Good Luck, Li-Li !!!

      Delete
  7. Ok, really confusing....what on earth happened yesterday? The other posts have been removed????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unamused By The Games3/15/12, 5:52 PM

      What the hell did you expect?
      "Intellectual integrity" from the Lies blogger??
      Bahahahaha!!

      (I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for her to acknowledge that she was outed by J4A yesterday, either, if I were you)

      She puts her blog up again, minus the incriminating posts, and pretends like it NEVER HAPPENED.
      Is she kidding???
      Nope.
      Just LYING. Again.

      Delete
  8. seekingATTENTION3/15/12, 6:27 PM

    AWWWW!
    ~sT threw herself a little temper tantrum, erased all the posts she didn't like, and took down her blog for most of the day..
    JUST LIKE LAST TIME!

    Poor widdle Lies...

    (She should change screen name to "BiPolarSkank")

    ReplyDelete
  9. i THINK SHE IS LOVING THIS. fINALLY THE BLOG IS ABOUT HER. tHAT IS ALL SHE HAS EVER WANTED......tHIS PERSON NEEDS HELP AND A LIFE

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  11. To all of you, what a waste of a conversation! What is it that makes you attempt to rip apart your "opposition" like hungry dogs? You spit rude comments and blame a blogger for considering any information, valid or sometimes not, but in this bickering you make it not about Ayla. ST is presenting questions and scenarios for all to observe and discuss. By attacking him/her, you have lost sight. Can't we all just get along for her sake?
    PLEASE EVERYBODY KEEP LOOKING. For trista and for Justin. This child deserves to be with her parents! Every where you go spread awareness, but please, stay civil.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Derek FoReal pffft3/15/12, 7:58 PM

      No WAY, Tudela!!

      Lies is being ripped apart for being a LIAR and a FAKE.
      She DESERVES to be ripped apart, for using a baby, MURDERED by her own "FATHER", as a way to rip apart the baby's grieving mother.

      GO BACK to your Mama's "McMansion", and finish sucking-off YOUR BOY "Peach".

      Delete
  12. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for proving my point

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  16. WHERES seeking3/15/12, 8:21 PM

    Who wants to bet that when ~sT finally gets around to making an appearance on her blogsite, she will make some LAME ASSED claim that her blog was "HIJACKED", and it wasn't HER who posted all that garbage last night, now that her attempt to discredit J4A has backfired in her face!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I think that its understandable that everyone is a bit peeved at the moment, but i don't think that gives ANYONE the right to attack either Trista's or Justin's supporters. Looks like some people think that last night's prank is an excuse to run rampant with their foulness.

    There is a difference between debating and being outright rude. Suck it up and get along if your so-called interest is in AYLA!!! Or maybe you forgot about her. Your anger doesn't serve anything.

    If this site has served any purpose, it has been that both sides have come together and tried to be amicable towards each other for Ayla's sake. You think ST is bad, check your own behavior before accusing another for theirs. Stop pointing fingers and start being supportive of each other. You can be happy when LE make an arrest, whoever it is that may be guilty. In the meantime you could ALL come together and still pray for the same thing....THAT AYLA IS FOUND!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. My, My, I hope some of the comments above are not from grown adults, who say their interedt is in finding Ayla.
    Extremly sad.

    ReplyDelete
  20. @S

    I agree with you 100% on that one. Obviously the foul-mouthed individuals making comments like those do not have Aylas best interest at hand. Its quite pathetic how some people act and hide behind it with and "anonymous" moniker. I feel sorry for people like that......with absolutly no lives. So sad......

    ReplyDelete
  21. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ashley pouliot3/15/12, 10:09 PM

      can you email me a screen shot of the blog she made of me last night?

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
    3. Click on tamara merril to see her profile...pathetic...

      Do you really think that you can outsmart LE. I think they might like to catch up with you.

      Do you suffer from a severe case of NPD? Want to be special? Then tell us where Ayla is!

      Delete
    4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
    5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
  22. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wheres sT hiding3/15/12, 10:18 PM

      "People can be so vindictive and mean spirited"

      Yeah, we certainly CAN!!
      Just ask ~sT..she's centers her WHOLE BLOG around this very concept.
      Tearing apart innocent, grieving, mothers and making excuses for the murderers of innocent baby Ayla, certainly IS mean-spirited and shameful!

      Most people posting here, simply have no intention of showing MERCY to unrepentant CHILD KILLERS.
      If that's the sentiment you embrace, try joining the private FaceBook group of TLLOM.
      You'll find PLENTY of like-minded friends there.

      And, BTW:
      ~sT has always insisted this blog ISN'T dedicated to AYLA!
      That just shows everyone who she is and what she's about..

      Delete
    2. I understand what you're saying...ST may have played us all against each other and if that is the case then everyone lets her win by being just like her.

      Again, throw insults by saying join TLLOM. Not once did I say that I support child killers. I think you read wrong. The day someone is convicted will be a happy day, I don't understand why it matters that I should CHOOSE a side. If I'm not on Trista's side then I deserve to be insulted - that is childish playground antics. If I support Justin then I'm a child killer supporter. Well, what if I support Ayla? still not good enough huh?

      Delete
    3. LetsHoldHandsWithBabyKillers3/15/12, 10:45 PM

      No.
      It is NOT possible to "be on AYLA'S side", while defending her murderers.

      To deny the mountains of hinky circumstances surrounding the DiPs, is to justify their evasive behavior..is to excuse their unwillingness to bring AYLA home to rest.. is to desire that they escape justice.

      Delete
    4. Luci or whatever you want to be called..I never played anyone against anyone. I put my opinion out there, and I'm accused of having an agenda and all types of other things. Go to any other blog and say the slightest thing that is unflattering to Trista. You will be eaten alive, even if what you said is TRUE. This is a place where you don't have to believe what everyone else does, and I like it that way.

      -THE REAL SEEKING TRUTH

      Delete
    5. BOMBSHELL: TEXT MESSAGES!3/15/12, 10:54 PM

      I can't be played against anybody. I'm not playing a game and my side is finding Ayla.
      I would be happy to look closer at the father but there doesn't seem like there is any info out there.
      I hope this is a parental abduction.
      I don't know which parent organized it.
      With the skimpy facts thus far released, no one can reach any conclusions.
      I will always fight vigilante justice.
      The way these people rush to judgement and tweak the facts is sickening.
      How do the trolls think they can rip the father to pieces non stop then freak out when someone points out the mother is dicey too?

      Delete
    6. Wow. I guess there really is no teaching the stupid. Which part do you not get? Its not my job to handle the case, that would be LE, hellooo. I do have an opinion but at least i understand that in the grand scheme of things my opinion isn't going to get a conviction!! Your opinion isn't going to win any convictions either.

      I guess if it turned out that Trista did have something to do with Ayla's disappearance, then you'd be the one supporting a child killer. I can throw the same insult out there as you but I'd rather concentrate on Ayla and leave the rest to LE. Not something the haters can do right?

      Delete
    7. @ obscure - please explain to me what happened? lucifersblackrain@aol.com

      Delete
    8. Sorry, Luci, I will not be exchanging emails with ANYONE after this situation. Is there perhaps another way to communicate?

      Delete
    9. who knows...maybe there's a chat room we can create...give me a few to look into it.

      Delete
    10. @AnonymousMar 15, 2012 07:47 PM

      You're taking to Seeking Lies right? Because she is exactly like you say, beyond being so vindictive and mean spirited, she has anger issues and is abusive. You're so right to say Shame on you to Seeking Lies. She has used a missing baby for fun and games. She has stated from the beginning that this blog isn't about helping Ayla. You're so right about making about the precious baby, but don't hold your breath, Seeking Lies is not going to change. She is not going to make this blog about Ayla. This blog is about herself and getting the attention she so desperately seeks.

      Delete
    11. PLEASE tell me exactly how YOU or any other blogger is helping Ayla? How are the facebook pages helping---the groups that are "secret" or closed? Please tell me.

      Delete
    12. @ obscure - let me know how you go

      Delete
    13. @Luci, check your email for a link...

      Delete
    14. Click on the link, I'm in the chat room.

      --THE REAL SEEKING TRUTH

      Delete
  23. Still waiting for you to post screenshots of those "alleged" emails were I share info with you....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. seekingYOUREpathetic3/15/12, 10:24 PM

      Well, you KNOW that ain't ever gonna happen!
      She'll either make believe nothing ever happened, or else she'll makes some lame ass excuse about someone hacking her blog.
      Wait and see if I'm not right!

      Delete
    2. BOMBSHELL: TEXT MESSAGES!3/15/12, 10:58 PM

      J4A, do you have an address for where Ayla was living so I can do some comparative photos for your living in neglect/unsafe home theory?
      I thought we could do a fair comparison of Ayla's homes?
      You highlighted the Waterville house so it's only fair to show Ayla's home with her mother.
      I don't know if you saw my comment on the other blog.

      Delete
    3. I do not have an address Trista in Portland prior to her going to rehab. Sorry.

      Delete
    4. BOMBSHELL: TEXT MESSAGES!3/15/12, 11:15 PM

      No worries <3

      Delete
    5. EXACTLY. Trista didn't have a permanent address. She was either homeless/living in a motel/staying with friends/relatives.

      No stability, and nothing to compare.

      Delete
    6. Right, cuz Justin had a home of his own right. At least Trista had a motel room that she could call her own.
      What's your point really?

      Delete
    7. lol by DEFINITION, you cannot call a motel room your own. Thanks for the laugh, I needed it!

      --THE REAL SEEKING TRUTH

      Delete
    8. BOMBSHELL: TEXT MESSAGES!3/16/12, 12:12 AM

      obi, I'm tired, so I will try to explain this quickly.
      J4A wrote a blog saying the photos of Ayla in Waterville showed an unsafe home.
      I offered to go to Ayla's previous home to take photos so that we could do a comparison of which home was 'safer'.
      Personally, I thought the Waterville house was fine. It needs home improvements but so do most little neighborhood houses in Maine. (mine included). I did not think it was dirty or unsafe.
      I thought J4A's post was prejudicial and untrue.
      I offered to take pics so we could settle our differences amicably with a group discussion.
      This is how adults handle disagreements. By sitting down and talking through them.
      End of story.

      Delete
  24. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  25. BOMBSHELL: TEXT MESSAGES!3/15/12, 10:35 PM

    Trolls get their kicks spamming. This one has nothing to offer anyone legitimately discussing this case on any blog, so their solution is to spam here and endlessly try to 'out' ST on other blogs.
    Even (their) pals are ashamed of their behavior. It says how out of control they are that even their friends can't reign them in. This person is mentally ill.
    It's very hypocritical that blogs pretend to be *fair* yet they really have hidden agendas and continue to invade others privacy simply because they don't agree.
    I think by JSTL offering a platform free of censorship or bias, more has been learned on this blog than any other. That is why the trolls and Tristaphiles flock here.
    I think they are also very upset that their SPIN campaign has been derailed and the blinders they tried to impose on everyone's eyes have slipped off.
    How in the world anyone would 'investigate' a missing child case and outright tell lies about the mother's intentions, whereabouts and history is beyond me. To insist that one parent can not be scrutinized, to belittle and harrass anyone who dares to look closer at Trista's past and present is ridiculous.
    These trolls just ripped apart some really nice ladies holding a pot luck for Ayla. Why? It was immediately clear they wanted to know where the funds raised would go. I think Trista is in this for the Cha Ching! All they talk about is who Trista is going to sue next! DISGUSTING does not come close.
    Trista is such a bad actress. She can't even squeak out a tear on her last interview complaining about 'media attention' GMAB!
    I would love to know how many pots in the fire Trista has simmering re making the moolah. It wouldn't surprise me if she has approached 48 hours etc..
    How stupid is it to harrass these kind pot luck ladies when they are charging 5 bucks for a dinner?
    The more the trolls freak out irrationaly, the more Trista seems involved.
    Others can sense their desperation to persuade the world of Trista's 'innocence' as well.
    It is interesting that the Police re interviewed Trista last week on the 'pretext' of a rumor that she was spotted with Ayla. I think they are wise to her.
    I hope the 'warrant' for Jessica means a crack in the case!
    JSTL is providing a safe platform without the BS..that is what these trolls find so threatening.
    They wanted to control the message but they lost it and the truth is seeping out.
    I feel we are getting closer to finding Ayla..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have it backwards. She or he claimed I was feeding them info and that I was a mole and stealing info from fb pages and giving it to her, even saying the reason her blog mirrors mine is because we share info. I have told people to leave her be and not try to out her, to just stay off the page if they didn't like what she said and welcomed her to post on my blog and join in the debates. I have done nothing to instigate this recent attack, she started it and when she was asked to prove it by screenshoting he emails and posting them here she kept making excuses why she couldn't then finally deleted the blog and now today the posts about it are deleted.
      So don't tell me I am attacking her and should be ashamed, she lied outright and fabricated fake emails that conveniently did not show my email address, when caught in her lie to try to discredit me she bailed and now pretended like nothing happened.
      Lucifershand posts here and posts at my site, they don't agree with my opinion but they engage in intelligent debate and even they questioned what lies was up to with all this.
      They are a shit stirrer plain and simple. They are pro Justin or pro Trista nor pro Ayla, they are pro controversy and going.against the majority for the sake of conflict. Period.

      Delete
    2. BOMBSHELL: TEXT MESSAGES!3/15/12, 11:12 PM

      I'm not following shit fights or blog wars thanks.
      I'm just commenting on the trolls here and some propaganda published elsewhere and stating my opinion.
      The trolls here are very clearly Tristaphiles.

      Delete
    3. I updates this post. I did not fabricate anything. Why would I just lie on you? Contrary to your own beliefs, you are not that important. You can email the same people justice4ayla @ gmail and he/she/it will probably be proud of the fact that they "got" me.

      I have NEVER SAID that my blog is like yours. Get real. Give me one example, besides when I did a counter post to the pics, when my blog has been similar to yours? Please just one other example.

      I offered an apology, I will not discuss this further. I don't need to engage in any sort of war, I get plenty of views here without engaging you--and I'm sure you know that.

      Thanks.

      @Bombshell, the trolls here are laughable. They spew out so much shit, and claim to be interested only in finding Ayla. How is stalking and commenting rudely on my blog accomplishing that? It's not, because I don't have Ayla.

      ughhh

      --THE REAL SEEKING TRUTH

      Delete
    4. Wrong post, I updated the Ashley Pouliot post, and have not deleted ANYTHING except anon comments.

      Delete
    5. BOMBSHELL: TEXT MESSAGES!3/15/12, 11:51 PM

      What's really laughable is the sleuthing abilities of the fruitcake who has been tossing out names of people who are 'you'.
      I think they must be going through a big city yellow pages starting with A and they are up to M now! LOL
      Every single day is a GOTCHA!
      (with 30 random links to some innocent stranger)
      Followed by an oh NEVERMIND :?
      and
      back to GOTCHA! it's a neverending whirlpool with this kook.
      I was annoyed at first in sympathy for you, but I have to admit I just LMAO now, since they couldn't hit a bullseye with a bazooka!
      Why can't they see how rude and irresponsible their behavior is? Do they think all these random people appreciate having their name plastered all over crime blogs accompanied by nonsensical rants?
      One day that troll will mistakenly 'out' the wrong person and find themselves in hot water.
      (well they ALWAYS 'out the 'wrong' person, but I hope you know what I meant) LOL

      Delete
  26. Wow. So confused. What is going on? What did I miss? exploiting who/what? Someone please fill me in!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Bombshell: Do tell. What is Jessica's warrant? What is the charge?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BOMBSHELL: TEXT MESSAGES!3/15/12, 11:07 PM

      Did you put anonymous in as a name? Otherwise your comments will be deleted per new house rule :D

      Delete
  28. BOMBSHELL: TEXT MESSAGES!3/15/12, 11:05 PM

    No charge listed, it just says 'warrant'.
    I don't want to get anyone's hopes up..it could be another drunken brawl.
    http://www.sunjournal.com/news/city/2012/03/12/police-log/1166886
    * Jessica Marie Reynolds, 28, of 257 Sabattus St., warrant, 11:40 p.m. Friday on Main Street.

    I also saw that Jeff Hanson is starting a new blog.
    with a VERY intriguing signature line!!!!!!!! :

    "In order to find the answers you seek you must ask the right questions".
    http://www.aylareynolds.net/
    I am looking forward to reading your blog, Jeff!
    Thanks very much for keeping us in tune with your thoughts!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Beautiful Barbie3/16/12, 1:29 AM

    Lies outed herself. You don't know me or my friends. Just google the name, read her exploits and decide for yourself. Aint hard people.

    ReplyDelete

ALL comments subject to removal. MODERATION becomes necessary when ignorance shows up. Don't be that person!