3.05.2012

Are these Halloween Pics?

This pic APPEARS to be taken on/around Halloween; note the ladybug costume and the bumblebee one...

HER ARM IS CLEARLY NOT BROKEN IN THESE PICTURES! What does that tell you?



124 comments:

  1. No.
    Her arm clearly does not have a SOFT CAST on it.
    That isn't proof it wasn't broken.

    She is using her right hand in both photos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wait a minute VTLady. People cannot have it both ways.

      Here are your choices:

      1. Her arm was broken in that picture, therefore she was in EXTREME pain (please see comments on the broken arm articles). I don't see pain in the pic, do you?

      or

      2. Her arm was not broken in that picture, so it did happen on a rainy night in November.

      Pick one please, and stick with it. I don't see a soft cast on her arm either.

      Delete
    2. Oh, and maybe she's using her right hand, because she's right-handed?

      Nothing nefarious about that, is there?

      Delete
    3. Is there a vast difference from Halloween to November. Isn't Halloween the end of the month in October? What date does Justin like to say he fell on baby Ayla in the rain going up the stairs when it wasn't raining?

      Delete
    4. So only the Great Seeking Truth can have varying opinions and "flip-flop"?
      How about YOU take a stance and stick with it. How about you don't "side" with whatever side of the family is conversing with you, at the moment?
      You are becoming very transparent.

      Delete
    5. Justin has not released a date, he says a rainy night in November. Other people on the internet have said that the injury happened as early as October 19. The point here is that the arm could not have been broken that early.

      Trista says it happened November 4, but it did not rain that day. So Justin's story was scrutinized and deemed untrue by a portion of the internet (LOL).

      Delete
    6. Actually, sT... she doesn't look real comfortable.
      Pain??
      IDK.

      All I'm saying is the photo DOES NOT PROVE whether or not one of her arms is broken.

      (I'm not convinced one way or other about the actual date of injury, BTW!)

      BUT, since the DiPs THEMSELVES admit, Ayla didn't always wear the splint/softcast after her arm was diagnosed as having the green-stick fracture...these pics really don't prove her arm was or wasn't broken on October 31st.

      Delete
    7. The doc and law enforcement know the date she got the soft cast on so that has no bearing as far as this picture goes. IF her arm was broken days before she received medical treatment does not mean that she was balling her eys out the entire time. get real.this photo means nothing as far an her broken arm goes.

      Delete
    8. Also, sT:

      It doesn't boil down to EITHER Ayla had a broken arm AND was in extreme pain OR she HAD to have broken the arm on a rainy Nov. night EXACTLY as described by JDiP.

      Those are but two of MANY possibilities!

      JD/PD could have been telling the truth about one aspect of the story AND lying about others.

      Truthful about it happening in Nov. but lying about HOW the injury occurred, for instance..

      Telling the truth about HOW Ayla's arm broke, but lying about the weather, or how long they waited to seek treatment for her...

      (I think you are intelligent enough to know this, yes??)

      Delete
    9. Do people ever stop and consider a DR would be able to see the difference between a new/current injury and one that happened on an earlier date?

      Delete
    10. I have brought this up, along with others, a bunch of times. People don't want to acknowledge it, because it would require them to abandon their little theories.

      Delete
    11. I don't remember Justin saying it was rainy night in Nov. I remember reading the news article where he said it was the night before the last day of his CDL course which ended Oct 27 according to the college.

      Regardless, to get back to the picture, this picture shows the kids dressed in costumes. I have dressed my kids and grandkids in costumes to check the fits weeks before halloween. Unfortunately, the picture is not of the kids actually trick-or-treating. I have to say that these pictures cannot date when they were taken. It was on or shortly before halloween.

      If the driving class was over late Oct, there are still questions concerning the broken arm, but that was another post. JMHO

      Delete
    12. My kids and I had a playdate and dinner with Ayla the night of 10/26/11. Her arm was NOT broken or swollen. She was not in any pain. She was playing and using both arms. Period. The END.

      Delete
    13. & I am sure law enforcement knows this already. THANK YOU for weighing in, even if you did so anonymously!

      Delete
    14. Does this person know when Justin's last cdl class was? I'm sure his schooling was discussed, with his friends, during a play date and dinner. Did he go to school that day, did he have to go the next morning, when was his last class...? Things like that would most likely be discussed with friends. Maybe this friend even remembers what day Ayla broke her arm?

      Delete
  2. They appear to be Halloween pictures based on their outfits.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I apologize to all especially SeekingTRUTH for this post being so long...

    I followed the Madeline McCann case from the beginning. Same thing, I had hoped that someday she would be found and returned to her family. You can’t say there will be an end to her case until she is found. For me it will be the same with any lost or discarded soul, young or old. And I’m really hoping for a good outcome regarding this case. What can I say? I hope for a positive outcome in most cases. I guess that’s my nature – I’m a see the glass half-full kind of gal.

    With Madeline McCann came an onslaught of media coverage. After the first initial weeks of the investigation my positivity towards the case came to a screaming halt. I couldn’t imagine there would be anywhere a person could hide with her – I know you could potentially do it – but if the person who took her (excluding the filicide theory) had the intention of living out a normal family life then there was no way this could happen. Madeline would’ve had to have been disposed of. To a degree, I find the parents responsible for her murder whether they did it or not. If a kidnapping truly took place and that she were alive when removed from the apartment, they secured her death by media.

    Now, I know the case surrounding Ayla is different. Each case is. But Ayla’s case seems to be significantly different in many ways. Trista has been talking yes, but I wouldn’t say she’s been blabbing her mouth all over town. I think that she’s feeling very frustrated at how her daughter’s case is progressing. I certainly know I would be. Nearly 3 months and not a word! I would be downright mad. I would say something in hopes of moving things along.

    But here’s the thing. Justin isn’t talking. Is that really a bad thing? All the negative attention has surrounded him, partly because of the evidence, partly because he hasn’t been very vocal either. But let’s just imagine if the parents became vocal like the McCann’s. What then? What happens to Ayla? Does she share the same fate as Madeline? I certainly hope not. Don’t get me wrong, I think media coverage is also important when used the correct way.

    My big question is more about LE. Everyone has concentrated on Justin Dipietro not talking. Nobody can validate why that’s so except for maybe LE who BTW isn’t talking either. They have released absolutely next to no details about this case. All we know comes from Trista – no information can so far be confirmed or denied except for the fact that they found blood, but how much was found has been a hot topic. Ayla didn’t leave the house on by herself, but wasn’t abducted, yet nobody has been charged. The insurance policy and Ayla’s broken arm aren’t evidence enough that Justin himself committed a crime. But most people are convinced he did. How much information exactly can we gleam from these facts? Not a lot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cont.

      Truthfully, we as a public have no right to dissect this information as if we are ourselves officers of the law. Instead of making assumptions based on the small content we know, we should be waiting for LE to release details of the case. Again I understand the frustration surrounding the case seeing as LE doesn’t seem to want to part with any details, therefore making it easier for people to jump to conclusions. Is this such a tough case for them that they are hoping the public doesn’t see them as inept at their job? So inept in fact that others have to start making assumption for them? So inept that they can’t release details that might help solve the case? I don’t know, but like most I would really love to know. Apparently they too, and not just Justin, have their reasons for why they aren’t talking. All I can say is that I hope LE is looking at all possibilities because then concentrating on only one avenue will definitely allow for any other culprit if there is one, to escape their crime. I hope this is not the case.

      I remember when my middle child went on an excursion – by herself. The first time was when she was 2 ½ and again when she was 3. Both times I was vacuuming. Both times involved police. The first time was over within the first 10 minutes. The second took nearly 3 hours. The first time, in the space of 10 minutes everything went through my mind. I lived near water, what if she was in the water? We lived in a tourist area; what if some creep took her? What if I never see her again? I started to sweat, I had difficulty thinking, I started to panic and to top it off I thought my legs would give. Every time I opened my mouth I thought the cracks in my voice would give in to sobs but I managed to keep it together. So much went through my mind including what if people or the police think I did something to her? Nobody but my family or friends would know that I would never do anything to harm my children. But I do know now how it would have been perceived by the public. I would definitely been guilty before proven innocent. I do agree that it was my fault that my daughter got out in the first place – but if someone had harmed my daughter I would have blamed myself for it, but I’m also aware that the actions of another person is outside of my control.

      My opinion is based on my personal experience, along with a few other personal experiences, but mostly from the POV that I don’t have all the details. Therefore at this point in time I find it hard to lend my support to just Trista or Justin – I would prefer to support both or neither till such a time when it is proven as to who the guilty party is. After all, it has been proven that people who are not educated within a particular field will be incorrect majority of the time. The only thing I do know for sure about this case so far is that 2 young, inexperienced parents are missing a beautiful child – AYLA. How is it that we as a people could misplace our attention so much so as to miss this point?

      Please, please, people put your personal feelings aside. Don’t ever stop looking for Ayla - for Trista and for Justin – but mostly for Ayla. She wouldn’t ask you to argue amongst yourselves, she would ask for her Mommy and Daddy.

      As a culture, as a people, and as a community, we share a responsibility to each other – to provide a safe haven for our children as well as one another, now and always.
      Evii.C

      Delete
    2. Sorry, too long. Read first sentence and aborted mission. And to SA followers, something interesting. I just glanced above me to see the sentence "please, please put your personal feeling aside... etc." I think the recent show put that dog down to die.

      Delete
    3. Clearly not a person who would put their time into looking for Ayla then if that's all you read.

      Delete
    4. True Anon 6:04. I live too far away, otherwise I would be looking and investigating. However, since I believe she is dead, all I can do now is wait for LE to find her body.

      Delete
    5. Thank you for sharing, Evii

      Delete
    6. I love your post Evii

      Delete
    7. Thanks evii, solid point! People need to continue to look until given a very good reason not to

      Delete
    8. To anon @ 5.56.
      I did start with an apology for it being a long post. Let me say that when I start something I commit to it. I hadn't intended it to be so long but hey, it is what it is. I don't do things by halves unlike you which is shown from your statement. I'm also not concerned if your SA friends come and dissect my post - feel free. Perhaps you should have continued to read the sentence after my "please", then you would have noted the plea was not directed at myself but for Ayla. A big disappointment on your part but what would I expect from someone who still has their blinders on?

      Delete
    9. Evii,
      Very refreshing post, thank you.
      I couldn't agree more.

      Delete
    10. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
    11. I'm sure any SA people will feel free to examine my statement on my post, but thank you for your permission lol. I didn't need to read anything after that sentence and SA followers know why. And actually, it isn't a big disapointment on my part, it just reinforces the program to which I was speaking. Trust me. You have no clue what I meant. In fact, your lack of information to which I speak, amuses me slightly.

      Delete
    12. I deleted the comment, it was completely uncalled for. Grow up.

      Delete
    13. To Derek and Evil. I live too far away, but I'm curious... What exactly is it you are doing each day to help find Ayla? It's interesting that people are being accused of not helping to find Ayla, but what is it we are not doing from many states away to help Ayla? What is it that you locals are doing to help find Ayla? Thank you and I look forward to your response.

      Delete
    14. The truth is uncalled for? That's the common theme here. Sorry if the truth hurts, don't post personal stories that people can comment about.

      Delete
    15. Your statement was uncalled for, and I suspect you know damn well that it was completely unnecessary. Carry on.

      Delete
    16. @ anon 7.47
      I'm not fussed whether my post amuses you or not. My post clearly is not aimed at people who harbor nothing but hate. I agree, you don't need to read anything else after please. Thats your prerogative.

      I'm versed enough in SA so I recognize areas that a negative person would misconstrue as inconsistent. I used to be a big fan of Peter until I started noticing holes in his theories. My ex *used* (yes, past tense - he retired after he had a stroke) SA in LE but not in the format that Mr. Hyatt uses it.
      The difference is that I haven't committed a crime, and I plead for people to be ever watchful for Ayla and to try to suspend judgement till LE has made their judgement. Not a talent of yours huh? Convict me of my words, but at least I can say my words aren't spiteful. Can you?

      Delete
    17. I will also add anon @ 7.47 : Trust me - famous last words from a person who means "don't trust me". Psychologically, someone who states trust me has a need to be recognized as the only person with the correct opinion. Turns out that that type of person has behavioural issues. Now, if you had stated your opinion in a calm and healthy manner, then I might have respected it more.

      Delete
    18. And??????????? I referenced on comment you made and it was discussed in a recent program. If you weren't there for the program and/or you didn't listen to the re-program, you will not understand what I meant. ONLY current SA'er will understand. Now I am bored, because I think I have repeated the same sentence three times. If you understand good for you. I would think you response would be to retaliate, not question folks who saw the pgram on this topic.

      Delete
    19. oh Anon @ 8.52.
      Shame...I missed it, but I know where it is if I want to listen to it. I find your post irrelevant to the topic at hand. If you have something to say, then say it instead of trying to elude to something that isn't there. Or is there? I wouldn't know because I don't play the psychic game - I play the straight-to-the-point game.

      *My lack of information amuses you slightly* ditto. I missed your show, you didn't read my post, so your point is moot. Perhaps when you know both sides of the coin then you could make a valid comment. Till then, what you have to say will fall on deaf ears (oops, does using that cliche mean I've literally cut off someone's ears & therefore deafened them? I had better be more careful with my use of language)? I'm sure there are plenty of opinions floating around out there! (oops, did it again).

      *I would think you response would be to retaliate, not question* I take it that this is your way of trying to tell me what my place is. Nice try.

      Delete
    20. I suspect you know damn well that the comment you deleted was the truth. If not, then I guess this world is really being overtaken by straight up looney tunes.
      Peoples kids do not go missing, as a normal, every day occurance.
      It's ok you you to completely BASH the mother of a truly missing child, but an observation of someone elses story, which they posted for the world to see, is not ok? It wasn't even rude. It was an observation of the truth.

      Delete
  4. Much appreciated SeekingTRUTH :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Selena Johnson3/5/12, 8:49 PM

    Thank you Evii.C for sharing....Thank you SeekingTRUTH for having a blog that hasnt deleted my words.Thank you for Ayla.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't even imagine how you, your family, and Trista and her family feel. My heart goes out to all of you. Bless.

      Delete
    2. Selena Johnson3/5/12, 10:03 PM

      Thank you Evii

      Delete
  6. Selena Johnson3/5/12, 8:53 PM

    These were taken Halloween. Li said they were having fun opening the door for the trick or treaters ...just to put this in context.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. So her arm was NOT broken before November, and these pics go a step further toward proving that. Some people will just continue to make up things and speculate about the broken arm, though.

      Delete
    2. Nobody is making anything up. Speculating yes.

      Selena can stop the speculation right now. When was her arm broken Selena?

      Delete
    3. Selena Johnson3/5/12, 10:01 PM

      I dont know. I have never gone into detail at all about that night. I was there to support my family in a time of complete distress.They have had enough people prodding them and poking them for answers that they just dont have and I decided I would simply listen and love.

      Delete
    4. I wonder what questions they don't have answers to and who keeps poking and prodding them.
      Maybe that's why none of them ever speak out in the media or otherwise?

      Delete
    5. Selena, why dont you ask Courtney what day Ayla broke her arm, if you dont want to bother your sister or nephew?

      Delete
    6. Selena Johnson3/6/12, 7:42 AM

      Its not necessary.LE has put this to bed.They have looked into it. Please put your efforts elsewhere.LE has.The last Im going to say on this subject.Another thing of interest...LE took all computers,laptops,cameras and cell phones.They are privy to tons more than the public.They have all the sd cards of photographs.(Originals)There is not a photograph that they dont have the original of that was in Phoebes home.They can tell if they are digitally manipulated.(photo shopped)

      Delete
    7. No one ever said Phoebe photo shopped anything. AH admitted it.
      Do you really think LE is done checking into possible abuse at the hands of your relatives? I don't mean to be rude to YOU. You're the ONLY one speaking about anything. You must be a stronger person than any of those in that home on Dec 17th, for you to understand that people ate going to have questions and even question things you say.
      LE said the arm was deemed an accident. Was that the FBI? Did they mean a dr. deemed it an accident, or the FBI did? I'm sure there is extensive CONTINUED incestigations happening. They don't "close the door" on anything.

      Delete
    8. Yes, they do close the door on somethings. Your wrong to think that an agency is going to keep lookin over the same stuff. As soon as evidence rules somethin out, they move on.

      Delete
    9. And they re-examine certain things, with new found evidence, so sorry, but you are not correct.
      Justin should actually hope that to be the case, unless kidnapping should be never looked at again.
      Even if you truly think LE has "moved on" on any issue(s), the DA hasn't...

      Delete
    10. Why was BR REarrested by the Feds? If they didn't "move on" regarding drugs, I'm pretty sure a possible murdered child, at the hands of her FATHER, will be examined much harder/longer, and is much more important.

      Delete
  7. I assumed that is what they were doing or they had just returned from trick or treating and wanted to go back out. I love the almost matching costumes ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. As you can see this is the house of horrors lol !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are you trying to be funny?

      Delete
    2. I must be blind. I didn't see anything horrifying.

      Delete
    3. Selena Johnson3/5/12, 10:08 PM

      I just uploaded a few more photos released by Courtney. Looks to me like Ayla is having a great time with Courtney's son.

      Delete
    4. Selena,

      Declaring that "Ayla is having a great time" based on those 3 photos is a bit of a stretch...
      Were you there to witness the event??

      You can't even see EITHER child's face in the photo of Ayla and Ayden!

      Maybe they *were* having a great time. Who knows??
      You CANNOT tell from that picture.

      Delete
    5. VTLady,

      Declaring that "Ayla isn't having a great time" based on those 3 photos is a bit of a stretch...
      Were you there to witness the event??

      Back at ya...

      Delete
    6. @Anon:

      I made it darn clear that I'm NOT declaring one way OR the other BASED on these pictures.

      You >>CANNOT TELL<< based upon these photos!
      :/

      Delete
    7. Selena Johnson3/5/12, 11:42 PM

      God could stand in front of some people and they would argue his existence.Im sleepy and going to bed.

      Delete
    8. Yeah.
      Okay, Selena...
      You cannot even identify WHO the second child IS in the "Ayla and Ayden" pic.

      BOTH children's BACKS are turned to the camera, woman!!

      It is not unreasonable for me to point this fact out, no matter what quasi-religious analogy you throw out there.

      Seriously??
      You seem to have a habit of making devisive allusions to Christianity, the minute you hit a stumbling block that cannot be argued around.
      WHAT is WITH that???

      (If you are a woman of *faith* don't trivialize that gift by using it as a crutch--I'm not saying this to be adversarial with you--so, please take these words at face-value!)

      Delete
    9. it does look like she is having fun.....also, i have to agree with another poster.....she looks very comfortable with Courtney.....now, this is just my opinion, but I always believe that children and animals are a great judge of character and if Ayla was not comfortable with Courtney or felt threatened, then she wouldn't be sitting on her lap like that. Also, if Courtney in any way felt threatened by Ayla's relationship with her Daddy, then I wouldn't think that she would have her son have a relationship with her. I believe that it's just basic human nature. Just like a single Mom wouldn't have a new man she is dating meet her child or children...wouldn't want them to become too attached. JMO.

      Delete
  9. The photos could have been taken on Halloween or anytime before when they got the costumes.

    If you assume it is Halloween and you assume Ayla's arm is neither broken nor in an ace bandage/splint under the sleeve, what does it prove?

    It proves that Justin did not speak the truth/provide accurate info about Ayla's arm break. It did not happen on a rainy night because there was not one between Oct. 31 and the date she went to the ER. It did not happen the day before his last truck driving class because that was before Halloween. What could be true and probably is true if you read these photos this way, is that he did correctly say the arm broke in early November.

    Did we accomplish something?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeppers anon. Everyone is in agreement with you on that comment.

      Delete
    2. OR TRISTA HAS HER DATE WRONG. Why is that outside the realm of possibility?

      Delete
    3. So if she can open the door to greet trick or treaters then she could open a basement door and fall down the stairs. There is still a child in that house so I hope there was a lock on that door at all times!
      I am one of those fussy moms.

      Delete
    4. sT, sure, it's possible that Trista has her dates wrong.
      It's ALSO possible that JD is lying.

      The point is:
      These pictures don't prove or clarify anything.

      I wish they DID serve to clarify...but, wishing it doesn't make it so.

      Delete
    5. You may be right VTLady...I'm just glad that you can say it's at least a possibility that Trista's dates are wrong. I'm not suggesting she gave the wrong date on purpose. I get so caught up with life at times that I can't even tell you what I wore yesterday!

      Delete
    6. With respect, we don't know when Justin's last day was. I've heard that the classroom schedule ran to a certain date, but there would be driving time that is not accounted for on the schedule.

      Delete
  10. jessica stanley3/5/12, 11:02 PM

    there is no proof that this was halloween. where is the candy?????

    if they were headed out, what were they going to put the candy in?

    pictures of them trick or treating?

    & gabby is only wearing half her costume!! what bee have you seen with polka dots?

    halloween decorations? anything??

    prove when they were taken!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why do you have such a hard time believing the pics are from halloween? I fail to see where you are going with this. Do you think there is some ulterior motive to posting halloween pictures! LOL

      Delete
  11. jessica stanley3/5/12, 11:09 PM

    and i am not saying it wasn't halloween... i am saying that there is no PROOF in these pictures with no candy, no decorations, etc. i always take pics of trying on costumes. my nieces & nephews had costumes months before halloween & i took a posed pic of them a month before halloween for a family card. even the dog had his costume on...

    the only thing that was missing? their candy bags. just like ayla & her cousin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *Months* before Halloween?! Okaaay. And why would they be carrying candy bags inside to answer the door? Our Halloween decor was always outdoors where the trick-or-treaters could see it.

      Delete
    2. jessica stanley3/6/12, 1:10 AM

      yes they had them 2 months before. that's months. that happens when you have a stay-at-home mom who dotes on her children and plans out every holiday, birthday, etc to the minute.

      unless you've personally been to the dipietro's house, what makes you think they are "answering" any particular door vs just opening a door to go from one room to the next? that looks like my bedroom door. but if they were supposedly "answering" the front door, there should be some halloween candy around SOMEWHERE, shouldn't there? on halloween we leave our front door open and lock the storm door. but rest assured there is candy to be seen! it is EVERYWHERE.

      and why wouldn't it be reasonable to assume that if they have pictures of costumes, the girls would have gone out trick-or-treating? that's what i meant by the candy bags are missing... what were they going to put the candy in? so where are the pics of them out trick-or-treating? did they go, etc?

      those were my initial thoughts when i saw the pic. half my post was deleted though so agreed the 2nd half doesn't make much sense when you haven't seen the first half.

      they were just THOUGHTS, combined with experience. i am skeptical of anything without concrete proof. in other words i don't believe something just because someone says it unless they can back it up. i could come on here right now & say i saw justin in portland 2 nights ago & somebody in here would believe it!

      it very likely was halloween, but still nothing says they were opening the door for anyone! reaching for a doorknob and opening a door are two entirely different things. if ayla could supposedly open the front door then why didn't that information get released immediately after she was disappeared. just out of curiosity? if that was possible then we'd be hearing about how appalled the family is that LE didn't have the whole town out looking for her immediately!

      Delete
    3. I'm not sure what your point is disputing the children opening the door for trick-or-treaters, but would like to respond to "if ayla could supposedly open the front door then why didn't that information get released immediately after she was disappeared. just out of curiosity?" Trista spoke for several minutes (on one of the talk shows) about how Ayla could turn doorknobs and open doors, even outside doors.

      Delete
  12. hmmm looks like one of my comments was deleted.

    @ selena, beautiful pictures of a beautiful family going about their normal, everyday activities. this is helping me change my mind a bit. especially seeing the love of everyone surrounding and comforting ayla. it looks just like my family on any given day.

    i HATE to ask these questions (hopefully my last ones here) - but all the pictures you posted seem to have been taken BEFORE ayla's arm was broken, so were they all taken during the one and half to two weeks before this happened? (if my memory is working, i can't remember when ayla came to live with your family.) didn't she spend the majority of her time with justin WITH a broken arm?

    -any pictures at all of ayla in her cast?

    -any thanksgiving pictures? where did ayla celebrate thanksgiving?

    -any pictures from a christmas party?

    -pictures of everybody, including ayla at somebody's early-to-mid december birthday party?

    -pictures of ayla in front of the christmas tree?/or ayla and gabby in the house all decorated for christmas?

    -pictures of ayla grinning in childish wonder as only a child can in front of a house all with tons of christmas lights?

    -pictures of ayla and the other kids playing in the snow?


    i do realize that these are highly personal pictures to your family and i appreciate your willingness to reach out through your grief to help those of us who don't understand have a better understanding of your family.

    ReplyDelete
  13. jessica stanley3/6/12, 1:16 AM

    ^that should say "immediately after she disappeared?"

    NOT after she was disappeared.

    ReplyDelete
  14. jessica stanley3/6/12, 2:03 AM

    i don't know if my posts are going to spam or being deleted. however if my post appears later, let me clarify that i am not saying that having a costume 2 months in advance is wonderful or a necessity of a doting mother. no better than a week in advance or the night before or reusing last year's costume (that's what my mom did with me!)

    i was just saying that my nieces/nephews have a mother who does things like that! she is a planner, it is what she does!

    ReplyDelete
  15. How come Queen Angela posts as Angela H, but the rest of the minions in here must reference her as AH? She is such a control freak. She got you to delete some of our posts (her favorite past time), she got you to make YOUR followers address her as AH. AH rules her blog with an iron fist and now she is trying to rule other people's blogs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I fully agree! What does it even matter though. It's petty. Everyone knows who AH is. She doesn't feel "offended" enough to call people "a-holes" and tell people to "go pound sand", if just her initials are used?
      She should not have thrown herself into the middle of this, if she can't take the heat. I have never seen someone be SO rude to others just because they don't agree with thek or have a question/concern. She really flew off the deep end in her comments on here. It's sad really that she is SO upset about "clarifying" her looney remarks. AH, maybe you should stop commenting all together, just like JD, if it upsets you so much that you can't control your temper. Is that why JD remains silent too? It's funny he will let you look the fool though...

      Delete
    2. I would like any post where Queen AH refers to Anonymous, anonymous, Anon, anon etc to be removed, because she might be talking about me, and I can't defend myself all over the internet. Especially when using cuss words such as a-hole or rude words like go pound sand.

      Thanks, SeekingTRUTH, for being fair to EVERYONE, not just ONE person! I'm sure you'll do the just and right thing, like God would want.

      Delete
  16. There are indications that this may be an abduction relating to the custody of the baby. The two families were bitterly feuding over the custody issue. The mother reportedly is afflicted with mental illness and substance abuse problems, and comes from what look like a dysfunctional family. The mother was homeless. The baby's parents were never in a relationship, the baby having been conceived during a one night stand. Initially, both parents lived in Portland, Maine.

    The mother's family claims that the father 'abducted' the baby from them in October when he came with the police per Child Services' advice to take the baby from the aunt and grandmother while the mother was in rehab for substance abuse. The mother was allowing the father to have the baby during the rehab, but the mother's sister and their mother (baby's grandmother) refused to turn the baby over to the father, and the police had to be brought in to it. Then the aunt retained a lawyer to try to fight the father having custody. The aunt previously had had her own two children forcibly taken from her by Child Services and put up for adoption.

    The mother says that the father had told her in December that he intended to file for custody. Even though homeless, the mother filed for custody on December 15, 2011. This was the same day that the father packed up his belongings and moved from Portland, Maine about 70 miles to Waterville, Maine. He moved so that the baby could live with him in his mother's house, along with his sister and her baby of a similar age. Then the last day the baby was seen was the very next day, December 16.

    The mother's behavior after the child was reported missing was strange, in that in some of the initial videos of her she seems almost smug rather than distraught. The mother seems to approve or disapprove of the father depending on how much attention he pays to her. The mother posted on Facebook that she wants to move away and start a new life elsewhere. The mother is surrounded by people who have criminal backgrounds, including the father of her other illegitimate child who is presently in prison for arson. Her close friend had been arrested for helping her husband escape from the custody of the department of corrections. An uncle is allegedly part of an outlaw biker gang. The mother's world includes a lot of people who could have felt that taking the baby back from the father who 'abducted' her was justified.

    The mother and her sister immediately attacked the father in the media after the child went missing, claiming that he was abusive to the child. They took control of the media slant, pointing the finger at the father. The father has done a poor job of defending himself in the media, refusing to speak against the mother. The custody issue has been largely ignored in the media, with the focus being on trumped up claims of abuse of the baby by the father. A witness has come forward claiming to have seen the mother with the baby after the baby was reported missing, but that too was ignored by the media.

    The media should be looking into the custody issues when reporting this story.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are you serious, or kidding? You should probably do a little more research.

      Delete
    2. I hadn't considered this scenario before. Well thought out and written, anon.

      Delete
    3. Really Autumn? Did you just start following the case yesterday?

      Delete
    4. The FBI has stated no abduction occurred in December.

      If federal kidnapping charges are brought due to MSP inaction the targets shall be Phoebe Dipietro and Karen Small who were the two key principals in the Portland Abduction. Filing a false report of a kidnapping would be leveled against Justin Dipietro.

      Those records and events are documented and "confessed" too.

      Just because the MSP are pretending to be mimes doesn't mean the feds are laughing. The feds re-arrested Brianna on federal charges and no police or public institution of the fourth estate (press) reported it. Other police agencies have put forth information when MSP was to "reticent" to put forth a theory of the case ie "Ayla is Dead" MSP had a hissy fit but the people who needed some down to earth common sense heard the message loud and clear-MSP dropped the ball.

      Trust me in very few locales would Lance and Justin be walking free they would have been charged with lesser offenses first and be awaiting trial in a county prison. Other locales are wondering?

      I hope you didn't spend a whole week writing that dissertation.
      It came off as a weak and ineffectual denial of the known facts.

      Justin filed a false report of a kidnapping.
      If the MSP don't charge him the FBI and federal prosecutors shall.
      People are intolerant to nonsense and want true American Justice.

      That's one of the feds key functions, to step in when local police are corrupt or incompetent to a level of negligence of their duty.

      Right about the time the DA took a powder they grabbed Brianna.

      "For to win one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the acme of skill. To subdue the enemy without fighting is the acme of skill."

      "He who knows when he can fight and when he cannot, will be victorious."


      "Hence that general is skilful in attack whose opponent does not know what to defend; and he is skilful in defense whose opponent does not know what to attack."


      "If ignorant both of your enemy and yourself, you are certain to be in peril."

      Warrior Wisdoms
      Sun Tzu

      Do you know your enemy.
      When you go to the jungle you must expect the tiger.
      The tiger has come and consumed the entire village and vanished.

      AYLA is a truly great warrior.
      Your blinded by the whirlwind she wrought on your destiny.

      See ya highway hitchhiker.

      Delete
    5. anon 8:06 I've been following it in blogs for a few weeks now. Mostly I've only seen people debating the various ways in which Justin is a monster. While I have 90% felt someone in that house was responsible, I recognize there are other possibilities, as LE apparently does also.

      Delete
    6. The ones "debating the various ways in which Justin is a monster" have been following it since December 17th. It's not just Justin who IS a monster though. Don't forget Phoebe, Elisha, Courtney, Lance AH, HT and all the other maniacs who threw themself in the mix.

      Delete
    7. Selena Johnson3/6/12, 12:12 PM

      AnonymousMar 6, 2012 07:43 AM

      Thinking I see....doing a bit of homework. :)

      Delete
  17. Annon : 10:45 :: Good point about no Photos of Thanksgiving or playing in the snow or the house with Chritmas decorations, that I have seen. Those would be happy pictures and fun to see!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. @Selena,

    What Anonymous Mar 5, 2012 10:45 PM said.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Anon 8:13, am poignant analysis, right on the mark. Whether Ayla is alive or dead, whether Justin is a loving daddy or a murderer- there were crimes committed by this family. Those crimes affected a helpless baby, disrupted a community, diverted police resources to a nonexistent kidnapping. I do think feds are more inclined to come if for drug trafficking cases than local crimes; if they do come in and hit hard in the Ayla case, it may be because of a federal/interstate interest- something like baby trafficking possibly?

    ReplyDelete
  20. a couple things to mention. First, just cause they are in costumes does not mean it is halloween. I know when I buy my girls costumes we try them on to make sure they fit, so that could be the case also.

    INTERESTING FACT ABOUT MAINE: trick or treating typically does not occur on halloween oct 31. the town or county assigns a night that is the designated halloween night. Usually this occurs the weekend before halloween. Also this last year, there was a RECORD storm before Halloween, we got the most snow we have almost had the rest of the year this night and alot of the Halloween events were canceled.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. VERY good point! Can we check into what date Halloween was celebrated in Waterville for this past Halloween?

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
    3. I am in no way supporting Justin but that could have also caused his class(es) to be rescheduled.
      Regarding Trick or Treating, I know for a fact there was a major snow storm on Oct 31, I don't know what the impact of it was in Waterville, ME. Maybe someone local to that area would know.

      How does that "muddy the waters"? The truth is the truth.

      Delete
    4. In 2011, trick or treating was

      Monday October
      31st
      6:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m

      http://www.waterville.org/documents/canal/2011/9_11_canal_post_rev.pdf

      Look in the "zoning matters" section.

      Delete
    5. Sorry, it looks like it was actually Oct 29 BUT it was a bad storm. People were without some power for an extended period of time, which caused all different types of cancellations.

      Delete
    6. Seeking, is that 100% certain? Could it have been rescheduled?
      Does anyone local know?

      Delete
    7. I am not 100% certain, but rescheduling it would push it into November. Which, in my opinion, still shows that her arm was not broken in October.

      Delete
    8. I've lived in Maine my entire life...and guess what? Trick or Treating has ALWAYS been ON Halloween in every community I've lived in. I live in the WTVL community now...and guess what?!? Trick or Treating 2011 was ON Halloween. Yes, even with the snow we got a few days prior. Shocking...I know. We live in Maine and *still* trick or treat in the snow.

      Delete
    9. That must be what you do up in the country. Not how it is done in southern Maine

      Delete
    10. Kind of off topic here, but why would Maine just make up its own Halloween? I know here if Halloween falls on a Sunday, we do it on Saturday---but that's the only change. If it falls on a Tuesday (school night) the kids still go trick or treating that night. I don't get why Maine would need to make up their own Halloween?

      Delete
    11. Anonymous Mar 6, 2012 12:17 PM

      I have lived in Maine my whole life as well and in the Waterville area. I will second that trick or treating on 2011 was ON Halloween, Oct. 31st.

      Delete
    12. Since I am not from here I am unsure as to why they do this, but in southern maine they assin it to the weekend before hand. This last year my town did it on the friday night before and the neighboring town did it on the Saturday. With the snow it was not postponed into Nov.

      I grew up in California and even if it was mid week we would celebrate on the 31st.

      Delete
    13. I'm in Portland, and we (my husband and three kids) tromped through piles of snow on October 31st. Got TONS of candy too - so our community was definitely prepared. I've never celebrated Halloween on any day other than October 31st (and I was born in Maine....and am now 36 years old...and I've lived in Northern Maine, Central Maine, and now Southern Maine)

      Delete
  21. Not to be hyper critical but did anyone notice that in the photo of Ayden and Ayla walking in a parking lot, she is right behind a vehicle with back up light on, he is a bit further away, and there is no adult within arm's reach? Maybe the adult taking photos should be holding toddlers hands in a parking lot instead?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here you go? The pictures are purportedly to show Ayla loved, well cared for. In these summery photos this baby was what 18 months old or less? And allowed to walk behind a car with back up lights on in a parking lot without an adult holding her hand?

      I guess seeking truth thinks that's responsible parenting? Let the baby learn from her own mistakes if she's alive to do so after a car backs over her?

      Delete
    2. People say "not to be rude," or "not to sound mean," or in your case, "not to be hypercritical," and they proceed to say something that is exactly what they said they were not trying to be.

      Don't say "not to be hypercritical" if that's EXACTLY what you plan to do. Saying "not to be hypercritical" doesn't make you any less hypercritical.

      Delete
    3. interesting but on reflection, I think my comment is critical yes, hypercritical, no

      I cannot imagine allowing a baby to walk unsupervised in a parking lot like that; I would never have allowed one of mine or anyone else's I took care of to do that; and while parents have different perspectives on many things, this is such a basic safety issue, it's not the stuff of sound disagreements about parenting style

      Delete
  22. For anyone saying that this picture proves Ayla's arm wasn't broken then, I disagree. It looks to me like she's holding her arm very stiffly.

    I think she also looks a lot like Justin in that photo....

    ReplyDelete
  23. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  24. No full names, she's not involved with this blog or case.

    ReplyDelete
  25. And if there was candy lying around in the photos - people would be saying something like "Look at all the choking hazards! Halloween candy should be checked thoroughly! Why are they leaving candy lying around where a BABY can get to it....."

    Geesh!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good point. I can see VTLady or someone as wacky saying something like that. lol

      Delete
    2. Why are you talkin' smack about VTLady, AGAIN? Why do coherent thoughts and opinions bother you so? If you are as smart as you like to let on, why do you belittle anyone who does have interesting points, thoughts and opinions. Wouldnt you prefer to converse with someone with a brain, as opposed to smack talkin' DiP supporters? Do rational thoughts frighten you?

      Delete
  26. ....and for the 'reverse lights' being on in that photo....

    That's NOT the light (the light is to the right) --- it's a sun reflection.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Not to "beat a dead horse", but some kids play "dress up", all times of they year, not just on Oct. 31st. Where is Courtney's kid? They didnt Trick or Treat together, like a nice little pretend family?

    As far as anyone NOT thinking it to be a big deal (including you Seeking TRUTH), any lie is a big deal during a criminal investigation, never mind a "kidnapping" or a possible MURDER of an innocent BABY. So, Seeking TRUTH, please either seek the TRUTH (all of it), or it might be time for an identity change. What do you care if other people ARE really seeking the truth? No matter how trivial it may seem to you, I'm pretty sure it isn't and wasn't to AYLA.

    ReplyDelete
  28. For those of you who believe in prayer, Guideposts is having a Good Friday Day of Prayer and you can send in a prayer request at ourprayergoodfriday.org for Ayla Reynolds, Lisa Irwin, Sky Metalwala and so many others who are missing and need to be found. May God Bless their little souls!

    ReplyDelete
  29. so why ask "Is this Halloween?" avoid lying?

    ReplyDelete

ALL comments subject to removal. MODERATION becomes necessary when ignorance shows up. Don't be that person!