3.12.2012

He said, She said...

People have constantly said that Justin DiPietro needs to speak up for Ayla. He needs to talk to the  media. Get the story out there.

Well, he did participate in the Morning Sentinel interview, and immediately after that story was published, various "authors" and "bloggers" began twisting the information. No wonder he won't speak out; at this point he needs to hire a lawyer and drop out of the public's view. He doesn't even need a high-powered lawyer, just look in the yellow pages, find a  lawyer, and let them navigate... Everything he does to find Ayla or bring her home can be done behind the scenes. Moving right along...

Chelsea "crime analyst and profiler" Hoffman

What SHE said: The father of Ayla Reynolds is reportedly seeking "immunity" from police regarding the so called "abduction" of his daughter.

Most recently he expressed that he wanted police to give the "kidnapper" immunity so they can just get Ayla Reynolds home safe and alive.

Indeed it seems that the more Justin Dipietro opens his mouth, the more psychological tells come forward.  
What HE said: DiPietro said he hopes that the person who took his daughter will send a signal out to the public that she’s alive. He also said he wishes the police could offer immunity to the kidnapper so Ayla can be returned.

First of all, the SHE is Chelsea Hoffman. I do not mean to insult her personally (then again maybe I do), but she should really stop parading around as though she's a real journalist. She is not. Where is the journalistic integrity in quoting a BLOG? Have you no standards, Chelsea? How are you a crime analyst and profiler? Your info on your blog says you are "pursuing" a Masters degree in criminal justice. There is no way in HELL that you can be considered or employed as an analyst or a profiler without having some type of graduate or advanced (doctoral) degree. You do know, too, that most profilers are actually forensic psychologists? So even your Master of Criminal Justice won't help you with that. By the way, if you are "pursuing" a Masters degree, then the correct way to say it is that you are Masters degree candidate.

So while it sounds good, you are neither an analyst nor a profiler. You are someone who simply gives your opinion on crime cases over the internet. A commentator. Stop inflating your credentials, because its an insult to those who have studied and received specialized training to do what they do. I can also assure you that you are not qualified to make psychological assessments. Stick to writing your fictional books; I've never heard of you or read your "books", but I'm sure your work is "stellar".

Also, you can be found on the Huffington Post? That's misleading at best, and an outright lie at worst. You blog over there, they have NO ASSOCIATION with you whatsoever. Ariana Huffington can be found at the Huffington Post, you can only link to 2 blogs that the Huffington post does not even acknowledge, edit, or publish.

Secondly, Justin DiPietro said he wishes the police COULD offer immunity to the kidnapper. That indicates, to anyone with common sense, that he either knows they cannot or he knows that they will not. How does that translate to him "seeking" immunity. He did not say I WANT immunity, or I WANT police officers to give the kidnapper immunity, did he? Someone please help me understand how those words got twisted so far? I know Chelsea Hoffman is part of the clusterfuck, but it doesn't end with her.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Carol Bengle Gilbert

What SHE said: It is in this charged investigative atmosphere that DiPietro publicly wished for immunity for the person who took Ayla. Is this wish revealing?
 Does a parent who believes his baby was stolen in the night want the kidnapper to get off scot-free? Or is the immunity wish akin to a desire for a do-over? 
 What HE said: DiPietro said he hopes that the person who took his daughter will send a signal out to the public that she’s alive. He also said he wishes the police could offer immunity to the kidnapper so Ayla can be returned.

The SHE is Carol Bengle Gilbert. Another quasi-journalist who should be ashamed of herself right now. Even the title of her story is misleading. "Baby Ayla's Father Wants Immunity, But for Whom?" Then in her very first paragraph she answers her own damn question---immunity for the person who took Ayla. That's not even the problem though. As previously mentioned Justin DiPietro did not say he WANTS immunity. The main problem I have with Carol, is that she obviously does not understand immunity. It is not just "occasionally" used as she implies. It is used quite often, and there are different types. Just because a person is given immunity, it does not mean that he or she will always get off "scot-free" or get a "do-over". There are 2 different types of immunity:

Use immunity- the testimony given can't be used against the witness. This does not preclude further prosecution, it just means that police have to have some other form of independent evidence. In grand jury proceedings, use immunity may be granted at the prosecutor's discretion. The witness can still be tried, and convicted, but the person who prosecutes the witness is not allowed to read the transcript of the grand jury proceedings or be present at such proceedings.

Transactional immunity- much broader, and means the witness cannot be prosecuted for any activity mentioned in his or her testimony.

Both types of immunity are meant to get a witness to testify despite his or her Fifth Amendment rights (protection against self-incrimination). So when Justin says he wishes the police COULD give the kidnapper immunity, he is not necessarily saying he wants the person to get off without being punished. He could be saying he wants the person to be compelled to talk. Because I know that Justin can do no right in your eyes, most of you will go with the former. This is one such instance where the interviewer could have, and probably should have, asked for clarification.
_________________________________________________________________________________
Email: juststopthelies@ yahoo

64 comments:

  1. reading comprehension3/12/12, 1:52 PM

    I wish they could = I want

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wish and want are not interchangeable words.

      Delete
    2. http://www.differencebetween.com/difference-between-wish-and-vs-want/

      http://vspages.com/wish-vs-want-6408/

      Delete
    3. reading comprehension3/12/12, 2:08 PM

      Really?
      Wish - verb
      To want, desire, long for
      Want - verb
      To feel a need or desire for, wish for; wish, need, crave, demand, or desire

      Delete
    4. Semantics. I'm not playing that game with you. Would you like to address anything else? Wish and want are not the same thing. Try to interchange the words in the sentence I wrote. You can't.

      Delete
    5. hooked on phonics3/12/12, 2:12 PM

      I want a sandwich.

      I wish I had a sandwich.

      How the fucc are they the same @reading

      Delete
    6. reading comprehension3/12/12, 2:18 PM

      Synonym - noun
      1. a word having the same or nearly the same meaning as another in the language

      Delete
    7. Reading Comprehension, based on your logic, that still doesn't explain someone saying "Justin is reportedly seeking immunity"

      Explain that...dictionary.com

      Delete
  2. No wonder he won't speak out; at this point he needs to hire a lawyer and drop out of the public's view.

    ------------------------------------

    Who needs a lawyer when you've got HT and AH?!?! Aren't they just as good?? How do you KNOW he doesn't have one? He should drop out of public view? You mean MORE than he already has? GREAT idea, if he's GUILTY! He should not give a rats a$$ what anyone thinks of him, besides his "KIDNAPPED" daughter. He should be in the public view as much as humanly possible being his daughters voice and speaking to her "kidnapper", unless of course he's GUILTY and there is no kidnapper to talk to and he see's no reason to be his daughters voice. Just my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are you guilty of something? Then post your first and last name so we can see what the public thinks of you. Come on you got nothing to hide. Unless you're the real kidnapper.


      See how that works?

      Delete
    2. Not really. :)

      Delete
    3. Voice of Reason3/12/12, 4:26 PM

      Good one, ST

      Delete
    4. Where is Ayla ?3/12/12, 5:46 PM

      ST, are YOU guilty of something?

      Delete
  3. Third Grade Education3/12/12, 2:57 PM

    Just as you voice your opinions here, you should realize that people need to read from writers of varied opinions, like those you are knocking around. To Justin's dismay, most of the public believes he either had something to do with Ayla's "kidnapping", or he knows what really happened. His actions have spoken for him. When Ms. Tudela allowed him a sentence or two in their "article", he is still unable to just say some fatherly type of things, and instead stumbles to find words. Thus, the "immunity" statement. By allowing Ms. Tudela's editing, he seems to have dug himself in even deeper. He is a man who should be able to speak up for himself; this includes answering questions. Ms. Tudela seems to be maternal to him, more so than Phoebe. I wonder why that is? Could it be that Phoebe had to lie for him on TV? Maybe she has distanced herself from him so that she is not in that position anymore. Notice that her and Elisha hired THEIR own atty. Maybe Ms. Tudela has more at stake here, like her own son?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why did the MS article indicate that the DiPs, 2 babies, and CR had nowhere to go, when 29 Violette Ave was sealed-off as a crime scene??

    PD was staying *somewhere* on the night of Dec.16th, and has indicated that LE has verified this.
    She couldn't have stayed with this person for a couple of nights?

    PD is also rumored to own more than one home.
    Why not shift base-camp to her other property (vacation cottage?)
    temporarily??

    CR has claimed only to be an overnight visitor to the basement apartment of 29 Violette Ave., and maintains her OWN apartment in Portland where she resides with her son and (formerly) her sister, BR.
    Why didn't she just take Aiden and go..HOME?

    Aunt Selena couldn't take in Li and Gabby for a few nights??

    The article reads as though the investigation created a houseful of temporarily 'homeless' refugees, with nowhere to go except the Tudela McMansion©.

    This seems odd, considering there were many potential alternatives for MOST of the DiP household!
    :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did the alternative options have a view?

      Delete
    2. Lol!
      Could all six of them, even squeeze up to the window at the same time, for a looksie at those "sweeping views of the Kennebec river valley"??

      Delete
    3. All due respect VTL but that's a lot of people that need somewhere to stay. So far we have only "assumed" that everyone stayed at the Tudela's.

      If one of my children were in JP's situation I would do everything I could to be close by and supportive.

      Truthfully, we don't know any of their living arrangements at that time. CR may have decided to move into the home with JP and play happy families.

      Why would it seem odd that close friends of the Dip's would want to help and care for them. The Dip's are not lepers, and the appropriate thing to do whether people like it or not would be to show love and support. Check your commandments. There's also some good comments thrown in in the NT by Jesus himself (remove the plank from your own eye) if one is to take the bible as fact! Now there's a debatable subject.

      I would have thought the Tudela's a great place to stay as its the perfect retreat from people who have already decided on JP's guilt. As someone who is clearly suffering from a lack of confidence and a non-confrontational personality, I believe it would have been the best choice for him.

      Your words VTL imply that your friends are only your friends as long as they behave themselves. this brings your character into question? Or perhaps if your child killed someone, or people only thought they did, you would not believe them or support them? If not, then I have to question your humanity and your ability to love unconditionally.

      Delete
    4. Third Grade Education3/12/12, 3:33 PM

      Haha! Well--VT-were they saying they were all "homeless", like they were so critical of Trista, while she was waiting on govt. housing? Good- now the pot is calling the kettle black! No, think this is Hidey Tudela hiding something again! They all had places they could go stay for awhile. Hidey is one strange woman, for sure. make Phoebe look almost normal!

      Delete
    5. Third Grade Education3/12/12, 3:44 PM

      LUCIFERS HAND- we have to question your sanity! REALLY! No, you don't SUPPORT murders that occur in your kid's sole presence. Wrong is wrong. It doesn't mean you don't love them anymore. It means you don't condone what they are involved in. Yes, that is alot of people to house. CR family has alot of houses or apts. in Me. Phoebe has relatives and friends. We are saying, what is the DEAL with the Tudela's? Control Freak? Organizer of drug ring? What? And, by the way-I can't think of anyone who wouldn't have, more than likely, kicked their kid out, with those circumstances being what they were. She was doing him a favor by letting him live in her basement. She had enough people in her small house already.

      Delete
    6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
    7. Selena Johnson3/12/12, 4:32 PM

      Maybe Phoebe trusts Elisha, Justin and Courtney. Maybe a mother knows her children and what they would do under any circumstance. I know if my son and daughter (none of your business their names....analize that) came and told me the same as Justin and Elisha did Phoebe... I would die fighting for their innocence.I would never toss my son out because of popular opinion.What planet are you people from? I cannot fathom some of these comments...Really?? Close family ties there...

      Delete
    8. Third Grade Education3/12/12, 5:26 PM

      I think he knows the truth-not saying he did it. Saying to tell all

      Delete
    9. Third Grade Education3/12/12, 5:31 PM

      However involved or horrible it may be, if he knows more than he is telling, speak out. LE said they are not telling all they know.

      Delete
    10. @ anon - couldn't agree more.

      Delete
    11. clingingtohope3/12/12, 7:17 PM

      I have to agree that it seems right that the Tudela's give the DiPietro's a home ... IF they really believed and felt Justin is 100% innocent of harming his child or covering for someone who harmed his child.

      As a mother who had her children in daycare, what I don't think would be right is if they offered their home to the DiPietro's, but did not disclose to the parents of the children in their home daycare that a man who the police said "was not telling all he knew" about his daughter's disappearance (in which foul play was suspected) was staying in their home.

      That, to me, would be at best, irresponsible and at worst, egregious.

      Delete
    12. Third Grade Education3/12/12, 8:18 PM

      What anon are you agreeing with anyway, since there are no anons here? Strange.

      Delete
    13. perhaps you missed the anon above selena johnson. ohhh yeah, that anon.

      Delete
    14. Third Grade Education3/12/12, 8:58 PM

      Being super nice again, I see!

      Delete
  5. Great post, seeking truth

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excuse me Ms Third Grade you're showing your level of education. Another example of twisting huh!!!

    I lived with a murderer for most of my childhood and was scared for best part of my life until I disowned and moved away from my family. Its the only time I got peace. At least I can understand the VALUE family. My step-father never got charged for what he did because it involved extradition to Romania. The difference is we all knew what he did to his ex and her husband. We lived with threats of violence everyday.

    Now, if one of my children were charged with murder do I just stop loving them? Stupid question: No. Would I disagree with what they did? Definitely. Would I be ashamed? Definitely. Would I expect justice? Definitely. If my child were being accused of a crime with no true evidence would I support them? Again, stupid question: yes I would support them.

    By your comments I'm also assuming that you know the Tudela's personally to make such assumptions on their character?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, Luci'...

      I'm not even bringing UP the question of "loving your child unconditionally", nor is anyone ELSE, by questioning the TUDELA'S OWN WORDS in the MS article??

      For one thing, the article implies that the Tudela family housed Courtney (and her son Aiden) because they TOO had NO WHERE ELSE TO GO.

      I'm stating a fact:
      Courtney Roberts had an apartment of HER OWN to go to..
      SO WHY DIDN'T SHE??

      I'm also questioning the VERACITY of the Tudela's implying that the OTHER DiP's "had no where else to go" , and THAT was the reason the Tudela's housed them all for 2 weeks!

      How do you *possibly* get from my post, upthread, to your conclusion; that I'm incapable of unconditional love?
      I'm simply NOT able to follow your logic on this one.
      :/

      Delete
    2. Perhaps I'm incorrect but my impression was that CR shared an apartment with her sister. Under the circumstances I would have thought that it would be inappropriate for her to leave her partner under the circumstances if he is innocent. Maybe CR's sister erratic behavior was enough to put her off going back - we don't know for sure do we?

      You come across as someone who is disgusted that someone would offer them refuge. Why? If you care about someone and they need somewhere to stay you offer them that, right? Why? Because it seems like the right thing to do. You make it sound like its an abomination. I get that you say they could have stayed elsewhere separately, but a grieving family grieves together. You just sound cold is all.

      Delete
    3. ELLEMENOHPEE3/12/12, 6:59 PM

      VTLADY, WALK TOWARDS THE LIGHT. PLEASE DO NOT FEED THE ANIMALS. COME TOWARDS THE LIGHT.

      Delete
    4. @ Vt When your old and alone ,in the nursing home,and no family comes to you and you get a real bad nurse, remember the judgements you have passed.

      Delete
    5. Luci:
      I'm stating they had MANY options of where to stay, therefore questioning Tudela's claim that they DID NOT have "anywhere ELSE to go".

      How is that equivalent to my having disgust that ANYONE would take them in??

      I'm NOT questioning WHY "anyone" would take them in..
      I'm questioning why Tudela appears to want us to believe that NO ONE ELSE would take them in.

      @Mainer:
      No need for you to hope that I will end up "old and alone" in a nursing home.
      I do not have to worry about living long enough to become elderly.
      Time is a gift.

      Delete
    6. ELLEMENOHPEE3/12/12, 7:58 PM

      VT THIS IS A ZOO. NOTHING MORE THAN A ZOO. WILD ANIMALS THAT NEED THEIR FEED. THERE IS NOTHING HERE BENEFICIAL. DO NOT FEED THE ANIMALS. WALK AWAY. FEEDING THE ANIMALS WILL NEVER, EVER, EVER SATISFY YOU. IT WILL ONLY SATISFY THE ANIMALS. DON'T WASTE YOUR KNOWLEDGE, EFFORT AND LOVE FOR AYLA IN THE ZOO. PLEASE I BEG YOU. STOP.

      Delete
    7. Third Grade Education3/12/12, 8:13 PM

      Luci., or whatever you want to be called,sorry you had to live most of your life with a murderer. It is horrible. Then you were disowned. I hope you are happy now, with your own family. I am sure you are traumatized by living your life like that. You don't have to be angry and bitter toward everyone. Don't use that as an excuse for your own feelings toward the rest of the human race. If someone has a history of suspicious doings, and nothing is done to correct it, they repeat it. That is all I am trying to say about Justin and his situation. I don't think you would be helping him by allowing him to continue to live at home, without any kind of explanation concerning who he hangs out with, and what they have been doing. Time comes for them to grow up. They can chose the right path, or the wrong one. We should be guiding our kids, not promoting their free use of co-habitation, reproducing without marriage, and open use of drugs.People do judge you and treat you accordingly.

      Delete
    8. LMNOP - get a life. You seem to like saying the same thing over constantly. its getting old.

      PS. If you don't like it then stay away. The people who are here are obviously happy to debate on their opinions otherwise we wouldn't be here at all. Now buzz off.

      Delete
    9. I apologize Third Grade. Maybe you are right. I get defensive when I see people being close-minded. Most have experienced violence at some point in their lives but when it comes to something like this, most act as if they know the answers when they don't. Most act as if they've been in a position like this-they haven't. Do you know how scary it is to walk down a street and be a target-i doubt it.

      I have *some* experience in this area. It doesn't make me a know all, but I do understand that the evidence presented is not enough to convict and that it leaves it open just enough that someone else could have taken Ayla. I can't say what happened to any degree, I don't know anything except what LE has said, and I'm aware that its hardly enough.

      I can't imagine how JD must feel if he is innocent. and if he is then I can understand the damage that all this has done to his confidence. Its a long hard haul back to the person you were or could have been when all is said and done.

      Delete
    10. Third Grade Education3/12/12, 10:12 PM

      I have not been in your shoes, but I do feel some thing for you, that is rough. As for JD,I don't know. Maybe an accident happened during a party, or something like that, something that was not wanted to be admitted by anyone(drugs?). I guess I have some issues with nobody in the house wanting to come forward for Ayla. Kids these days have it bad-not in a material sense, but in a lot of other ways. There seems to be some heavy drug abuse going on in Me. now. It bothers me that parents abuse alcohol and drugs while caring for their kids. More than irresponsible, just a total lack of love or care. Take care of yourself, you deserve better than what you spoke about. No human should have to live through a suffering like that. Maybe we will cross paths again.

      Delete
    11. Third Grade Education3/12/12, 10:22 PM

      And yeah, you are right--the accused person may not ever be the same. Not the same-you know what I mean. You would be one of the most untrusting people ever, after that. I can see that. Think I worry too much about kids, and how they suffer. And kids not yet able to communicate through language must suffer more emotional damage. I work with kids so I can say, in honesty, there are alot of messed up little kids. And it appears to be emotional damage. Maybe even more than physical defects. Scary.

      Delete
    12. I do agree completely with you regarding the drug and alcohol issue. I think the problem is really being highlighted in ME at the moment. Its what happens when society becomes too complacent. I also feel there's a partial burden on the gov because these days both parents need to work to support a family and the children are raising themselves.

      so far we can only speculate and draw invalid assumptions. I personally hope that Justin is telling the truth and that Ayla is alive. Its a brighter contrast to the other scenario. If LE turn about and say that they are now looking for a dead child then I will accept that, till then I will hold on to the slightest hope that she is out there somewhere.

      Delete
    13. Third Grade Education3/13/12, 9:51 AM

      If JD is not being truthful, and she is alive somewhere-it would be great news. I keep having the feeling she was abducted due to a debt-if so, wish he could speak up. Yes, he will be screwed in a legal sense, for the rest of his life. Don't see how he could live with himself if she is alive and well, with someone else, but due to some illegal activity, he won't release any info. That is the immaturity I was speaking of. Total irresponsibility on the part of the parent. This is not some small thing that has happened. I hope he thinks about it in the terms of Ayla's life and well-being, not him serving a sentence for a crime. A true parent wouldn't be concerned about themselves but the well-being of their kid. She needs to come home, they can work out any issues with her custody. Why prolong it any more? Has Ayla not suffered enough?

      Delete
  7. This kind of stuff is exactly why I feel it's best Justin does not do interviews or speak out to the public right now. IT does not help Ayla.
    Do people honestly believe that anything Justin has to say will somehow cause a person who abducted Ayla (if that's the case) to bring her home?? Both Justin & Trista have asked & pleaded for her return...hasn't worked to well.
    I think most people want Justin to speak out & do interviews just so that they can judge every word, scrutinize every eye & body movement.
    At times I wonder if some people are not more concerned with convicting Justin than saving Ayla.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Where is Ayla ?3/12/12, 5:12 PM

    He wished the police, "could" offer immunity to the kidnappers so Ayla can be returned ---- hence they cannot

    Justin also says If whoever out there has her "could" help speed that process up that would make thousands of peoples lives better---hence they cannot

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Third Grade Education3/12/12, 5:24 PM

      Just how would it make thousands of lives better? Please explain...

      Delete
    2. Where is Ayla ?3/12/12, 5:33 PM

      Justin is the only one who can explain what he meant by that statement. The one life that is important is Aylas.

      Delete
    3. I think Justin would know from forums like this that Ayla has reached the hearts of many people. I dont think there's any explanation necessary.

      Delete
  9. Forgot, As for the Tudela's, I have nothing to say about them

    ReplyDelete
  10. Where is Ayla ?3/12/12, 5:55 PM

    Even if someone does have degrees in criminal justice or forensic psycholgy does not mean they are good at what they do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All the more reason why someone who doesn't have a degree in criminal justice should act as if they do. Can't assume you're good at it if you haven't actually done it.

      Delete
    2. Where is Ayla ?3/12/12, 8:51 PM

      Can't assume that if you HAVE done it that you are actually good at it.

      Delete
    3. I agree with you. I'm saying it works both ways.

      Delete
  11. BOMBSHELL: TEXT MESSAGES!3/12/12, 7:32 PM

    Pat Brown on Levi's Show tonight at 9 EDT
    http://www.blogtalkradio.com/levipage/2012/03/13/ayla-reynolds-update

    Hopefully she won't sound like the rest of these bad actors reading a lifetime movie script..

    ReplyDelete
  12. Haha, ohhh Hoffman.

    I ripped her one too. Only I wasn't a nice as you.

    ReplyDelete
  13. According to her own blog, Chelsea Hoffman has just completed the first semester of her online degree in Criminal Justice at Ashworth College.

    According to THEIR website, this means she has completed modules in :-

    1. Sharpening your learning skills
    2. Improving basic English skills/writing coherent paragraphs
    3. Introduction to Computers
    4. Broad survey of world history
    5. General Education Elective

    On the strength of this, she feels she is qualified to call herself a "profiler" and "crime analyst".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She should be slapped across the face!

      Delete
  14. Read the blog article that has geratly upset Ms H:-

    http://exposingthemyths.blogspot.co.uk/2012/05/chelsea-hoffman-dizzy-mystery-solved.html

    ReplyDelete
  15. I don't know what all the crap about grammar and stuff has to do with finding Ayla. However, people saying CR should have gone back to Portland and they all had any options on where to stay sounds ridiculous to me. First of all, if she is any kinda gf at all she would want to be with JD and secondly I am sure that LE would have told them not to leave town even if they had wanted too.Oh and let's not forget their vehicles were impounded. Seriously, why is nobody jumping all over Trista for not renting a welfare motel in Waterville to be close to where her daughter disappeared from?

    ReplyDelete
  16. close as in a game of horseshoes6/27/12, 3:42 PM

    I'm not finding a thread for this topic, but I'm sure there is one here somewhere. This thread is close enough for a slightly difference piece of relevance...

    http://news.yahoo.com/trista-reynolds-dhhs-blew-off-210200967.html
    3/20/12
    "...In 2010, Justin wanted to claim Ayla as a dependent, Trista noted, but she objected because Ayla lived with her, not him. For 2011, armed with Ayla's social security number, Justin went ahead and filed, Trista said, but the deduction didn't hold up since Ayla hadn't spent six months in the DiPietro household..."

    Speaking from experience...
    In my opinion, this information is maliciously concocted to create public derision toward the DiPeitro family. Justin could have claimed Ayla on taxes for either year if Trista had signed and notarized a letter of authorization for tax purposes and provided a copy for Justin DiPeitro or his accountant. The IRS has a form for that. The same must be done for Becca and Jeff Hanson to have claimed Ayla on their tax return. Not knowing any more about Trista's living circumstances, the same may be said about Ray Fortier's right to claim Ayla as a dependent for tax purposes as head of household. He, too, would have required a signed and notarized form to 'safely' claim the deduction.

    So, extended question... Who claimed a deduction for Trista's son, and why?

    posted by pogamen 6/27/2012

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How did the "deduction not hold up"? Did the IRS flag it, or did Trista say no you can't claim Ayla because my mom/dad/sister/cousin/friend/boyfriend are already claiming her?

      WHO CLAIMED AYLA for that year? Trista was quick to say Justin tried to, but of course, she never reveals who did. The IRS should be petitioned as well. Methinks there's some tax fraud going on!

      Delete

ALL comments subject to removal. MODERATION becomes necessary when ignorance shows up. Don't be that person!