Later that evening, Becca noticed that she [Ayla] could not walk without difficulty and after a few days she was not getting any better, favoring her left foot as she walked. Trista asked Justin what had happen and he said they were," horsing around". The subsequent visit to the doctor found it to be a pulled leg muscle... and it took three weeks before she could walk normally again.
3.04.2012
The Pulled Leg Muscle
Copied and Pasted directly from the timeline...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
She should have been seen sooner than that if she was having difficulty walking for sure Thanks for pointing out that this injury happened while in the care of Justin, sounds like the rough housing was a bit much for a child under two years old. Justin and those in the household did not take to the doctors for that either? Or did they?
ReplyDeleteI will add additionally that if she could not walk normally for three weeks the muscle pull may have been fairly significant. Poor baby to have experienced these painfull things.
DeleteExactly!!!! Justin failed to take Ayla, once again, for medical assistance.
DeleteAnon709 Mar 5, to be fair, both Justin and Trista should have acted sooner.
DeleteBut the big difference is that we don't know how long Ayla was with Justin when the injury occurred without being treated. Trista may have waited when Ayla was brought back to her, but she did get treatment for Ayla, Justin did not! When you add this to the timeline of the broken arm, a pattern appears with regards to how Justin cared for Aylas injuries.
It's from Timeline again, Jeff Hanson, Trista's stepfather... He sure doesn't help to look for alive Ayla by repeatedly pointing the finger since December... Now many people think she is dead and have stopped looking for her...
ReplyDeleteExcellent point!
ReplyDeleteBTW-I don't think we can definitely say that the pulled muscle happened while Ayla was with Justin. The injury wasn't noted by Ayla's mother immediately when Ayla came home. In fact, it was later in the evening, and it was Ayla's grandma who noticed it.
You don't think we can say that when in the above quote, Justin says it happened when "horse playing"? The quote is very clear and can NOT be interpretted any other way then to be that the injury occurred while Ayla and Justin were horse playing.
DeleteLOL, good point John.
DeleteWe don't know that Justin said that. We only know that the Reynolds family timeline states that Justin said that. Big difference.
DeleteAccording your arguement then, we also don't know that a few days passed before Ayla was treated for the pulled muscle. That is also only stated in the family timeline also. So does that make this entire post a mute point? If the Dipietros put together thier own timeline, maybe we will have something to post about. (Sarcasm) Sorry, just trying to show how the previous post was not thought out prior to posting. JMHO
DeleteJohn 7:14 That is not a quote from Justin. That is what Trista says Justin told her. In a court of law, that is called "hearsay".
DeleteJustin can always produce his own time line to refute Trista's. Instead of sending in his friends and family to cry about what is being said on the internet. I guess when you are in hiding, like Justin, that complicates things though.
DeleteSo, in other words, anything that happened in Justins care can be explained away, and anything that happened in Trista's care is at fault. And didn't Justin admit that the pulled muscle occured while in his care. You can't have it both ways. For someone who is not related or personally involved, you are certainly one-sided.
ReplyDeleteAs for your first sentence, you are changing the wording around, which changes the meaning. Nobody said, "Justins care can be explained away, and anything that happened in Trista's care is at fault". And your second sentence, no Justin never admitted the pulled muscle occurred while in his care. If you have a link for that, I'd like to see it.
DeleteI don't think it's overlooked. I think the issues are-
ReplyDelete1. Justin is responsible for both injuries (accidents or otherwise, not making judgment. To the anon who said it's not clear about the leg pull, he admitted hurting her while horsing around with her, acc. to T's timeline which is the only source of info we have.
2. Justin in first case did not get medical attention for Ayla at all and in second case delayed; Trista also delayed in first case. If comparing the parents' actions in getting the baby medical care were the issue, sure they both erred in judgment. But that's not the issue and there are differences. Justin is the one who injured Ayla in both cases so he potentially had something to hide by not seeking treatment for her. That is not the case with Trista.
3. The whole circumstances surrounding the arm break are suspicious because of things Justin said that cannot possibly be true. That makes the timing more of an issue.
4. An arm break is also a more serious injury than a muscle pull. Personally I don't think an overnight delay is so bad if it was a good faith mistake in judgment (others obv. disagree) but everything he has said tends to make people wonder about the arm break being accidental and the reason for delay.
Justin may not have known she was hurt with the pulled leg muscle. According to the timeline, Becca did not even notice it until "later that evening."
DeleteI have never heard Justin or LE making a statement about the pulled muscle, once again, it's from Jeff Hanson or Trista...
ReplyDeleteThe reason we only know of Jeff and Tristas statements is because the Dipietro family will not speak up for themselves.
DeleteJustin did speak up, he said the accusations made against him about Ayla's injuries were not true.
DeleteThe point is that Trista and her mother waited at least 3 days before they took her to a doctor. It has been said by some, that waiting 24hrs. (broken arm) is child abuse in itself.
Not noticing Ayla had a limp until evening, seems to imply that maybe she wasn't limping when she came home.
Good point John. My problem is that they keep pointing their fingers at the Di Pietros, what if they didn't do anything to Ayla ? What if this is somebody who was close enough to one side or the other who took Ayla ? By keeping pointing fingers to Justin and his family, the attention is not on Ayla, but on Justin. We have no proof that Ayla is dead. This is not a custody battle anymore, for Christ's sake ! People have to keep looking for Ayla.
DeleteAnon 7:45 Very well put. I agree with your comment totally.
DeleteBut if I may take it one step further and add, the MSP have stated they have "grave doubts" of a kidnapping, they also stated they believe Ayla "has met with foul play", and they have stated the people in the house that night "are not telling all they know". Now don't get me wrong, I pray every night that the MSP is wrong and Ayla is warm and healthy as we speak and will be found soon! I have to ask logically at the same time however, based on the statements from MSP, how else are Jeff, Trista, and the rest of thier family going to get answers if they don't point fingers and ask questions of the most logical source for those answers, and I think the questions they are asking are in regards to where is Ayla, not in regards to custody. I hope a third party does come forward and return Ayla to her family, in which case, I am sure there will be alot of people having to admit they were wrong. But if the known facts from MSP are looked at logically, the family is doing the correct thing IMO in asking thier questions of the most logical source for answers. JMHO
John, the last statement from Mc Causland says, nothing has been ruled in or ruled out, nobody, including Trista, has been ruled in or ruled out. They have doubts a kidnapping happened, but as they say, "nothing has been ruled out", there is no forensic evidence, there was no forensic evidence for other kidnappings either, finally it was proved that the kidnappings had really taken place. I mean that Trista and her family may really think that the Di Pietros did it, possible as well that the Di Pietros thought that somebody on the Reynolds side did it, that could make sense as well. Possible as well that there is a third party involved as well, somebody who had contact with the family and who knew where Ayla was staying.My point is that if we keep saying that Justin is guilty of killing Ayla, nobody looks for Ayla any more. And we have absolutely no proof that she is dead.
DeleteVERY well said, John.
DeleteAnon 8:38 Agreed. I love that McCausland says no-one is ruling out anyone or anything. My comment was more in regards to why the Reynolds family was only pointing fingers at the Dipietros. I am sure we are both hoping that the unkown third party is out there and that Ayla is found well and very soon. Your last two sentences are so very very true. The search for Ayla must continue!!!!
DeleteThe maternal family is doing what they can in regards to that. They are hoping by keeping Aylas name in the public, someone will see that the right thing is to return Ayla to her family. I will continue hoping and praying for her and her family that she is alive and well when found.
John, reasonable argument. I would add however that MSP's thoughts should not be confused with facts until until they make teir statements facts. "we don't BELIEVE that everyone in that house has been completely honest," does not mean they havent just means the MSP don't think they have.
DeleteHas LE ruled out kidnapping? I thought they said they didn't have any evidence supporting it, not that it was ruled out...
DeleteAnon 11:06
DeleteI hope you are right that the MSP is wrong about alot of things. That would greaten the posibility of Ayla coming home alive and well.
Anon 11:10
LE has stated nothing and no-one has been ruled out.
Why didn't Justin take Ayla for immediate medical attention (ANOTHER LOST OPPORTUNITY TO HELP HIS OWN CHILD) when he screwed up her leg in the first place? Does he not believe in seeking medical attention lol??? What is this caveman's problem?????
ReplyDeleteIn eight weeks' time, there is a broken arm, facial bruising and the pulled muscle. Taken individually, there might well be innocent explanations, but looking at the entire situation and adding in a disappearance in which Justin and girlfriend were down in the sound proof basememt, Elisha and her baby were sleeping soundly in her room and Phoebe was away for the night leaving Ayla alone in her bedroom, the coincidences mount up remarkably. Abuse may be suspected, but unproven in many instances, especially when the victim is too young to give an account of what transpired. Aside from the DiPietro's account of the "normal" night with the lasagna dinner, most of what we know is based on Trista's timeline. Although DiPietro supporters and surrogates have offered a few red herrings, floated a few alternate theories of the crime and issued some "clarifications", no one has addressed the date of the broken arm accident or the non existant ball pit story. So many coincidences coupled with recollections vague on pertinent details but heavy on extraneous information (It was a dark and stormy night) may not be direct evidence, but they make me believe LE is on the right track.
ReplyDeleteWhere does the ball pit story comes from ? Who's the source ? LE ?
DeleteIt obviously comes from thr Reynolds Family timeline. Again though, if it is not factual to the best of thier recollection, why doesn't the Dipietro family publish a timeline to refute it. They would not have to speak in public, just post it like the Reynolds Family did and then maybe the family name will not be "bashed" so much. And besides that, LE has denied several items when released, the ball pit story NOT being one they denied be factual. It seems LE is willing, or able, to deny a fact. I am not a lawyer, just a "SWAG".
DeleteWhen has LE said anything about the ball pit story? I must have missed that. Do you have a link? I am also not sure what you mean by, "And besides that, LE has denied several items when released, the ball pit story NOT being one they denied be factual. It seems LE is willing, or able, to deny a fact." Is there a typo in that? Could you please explain it better? TIA
DeleteAnon 12:57 They haven't said anything about the ball pit. That was my point. They have denied or refutted several items, the ball pit was NOT one of the items they refutted. I think my previous statement may have been misread.
DeleteIf you don't mind, what does TIA stand for? I am not fmiliar with that accronym.
It's supposed to stand for This Is Awkward, but it's probably her name lol. Either that, or Dale.
DeleteThank you for the info. My SWAG was way off. I thought it might have been the persons initials.
DeleteJohn P, TIA=thanks in advance
DeleteAnon 5:03
DeleteNP=no problem. Sorry I feel kinda silly for not guessing that
John P you remember saying this:
DeleteYou are way off base. Read my statement. I am in no way a Dip-Defender as you say. I am tired of the LIES site doing nothing but bashing anyone who has a negative comment about the dips. I actually fell into arguing with them for a while. I came here because Peter runs a site where people are free to state opinions without being bashed like on the LIES. I have been "bashing" the dips from the beginning of when I started posting, I just do it with logically thought out comments rather then making up crap like they do on LIES. You my friend are the exact opposit personality of the the people I left on the lies site.
LMBO you tried to make it sound like sT attacked you or bashed you? When did that happen?
annon 7:41 If Justin says he is not responsible for the injuries does that mean he is saying that the broken arm did not occur at his Moms house?
ReplyDeleteI didn't say that at all! Justin told the police right off about Ayla's broken arm. He also explained to the public how it happened. Why would you say that? Have you not kept up with the case? There are a lot of articles out there you could read, and catch up on the case.:)
Deleteannon 8:41 Above you stated "Justin did speak up,he said the accusations made against him about Aylas injuries were not true"
DeleteJust trying to clarrify yes, I am keeping up with the case but I believe maybe your statement needed to be clarified.
What Justin said was he did not intentionally injure Ayla and it's ludicrous for anyone to raise that issue (I don't have his exact wording at hand).
ReplyDeleteSorry, there is NO comparison to be made here. A pulled leg muscle with a child favoring one leg over the other can, and most often does, respond to rest, elevation, heat/ice and Tylenol or Motrin to ease the pain. There is usually NO visible severe swelling or discoloration. A broken bone, in this case Baby Ayla's arm, is a whole different ballgame. No comparisons can be made. Unless, of course, the doctor found a broken bone in her leg and/or foot. It's like comparing a deep wound obviously requiring stitches with a scratch that required a bandaid and then later medical attention because it became infected.
ReplyDeleteAgreed.
DeleteAlso, one glaring difference BESIDES seriousness of injury is:
JD was actually INVOLVED in the supposed "slip and fall" injury that caused Ayla's arm injury.
According to their OWN account, they KNEW Ayla had a 200lb grown man fall on top of her "going up the stairs in the rain".
That, right there, should have told the pair the extent of Ayla's arm injury was potentially SERIOUS!
Based on their own KNOWLEDGE of what had "transpired" they should have sought immediate medical attention, IMHO.
Trista and Jessica Reynolds did NOT witness the causative event that lead to Ayla's pulled leg muscle injury.
Ayla was favoring the other leg, but was apparently able to bear weight on it to SOME degree, which indicates a non-break injury.
They sought answers from those caring for her, who then minimized the injurious event as normal childhood "horseplay".
Then, the Reynolds' STILL followed up when Ayla's leg seemed to continue to bother her!
Totally different scenario, inside and out, IMO!
Maybe Angie H can answer a question when she decides to grace us all with her presence. Angie, since you spoke with Justin on a daily basis (back when running your TLLOM website), who told Trista about Ayla's disappearance, and how long until she was told?
ReplyDeleteWhy don't you ask Trista ?
DeleteWell I'd REALLY like to ask Justin, but we all know he won't answer, so maybe his spokeswoman will.
DeleteAdd into the unknown equation, that we don't know if Trista was blabbing up at the prison where her baby daddy 2 is incarcerated that her baby had been 'abducted', (to use her own family's audacious vocabulary), by baby daddy 1.
ReplyDeleteIt's possible the story was making the rounds of the prison if Trista was spending her free time post rehab visiting or if she was in telephone contact with baby daddy 2.
We have seen many video interviews with a loquacious Trista pointing fingers and ghetto dissing baby daddy 1, it's not a stretch to imagine her re-telling the story far and wide during and post rehab to 'justify' her child being taken away from her for 'substance abuse'.
If so, there are many 'professional' kidnappers as well as criminals of all sorts whose ears might have perked up at this little soap opera and passed the info along to a pedo pal on the outside or even offered to 'assist' in reclaiming Ayla, if Trista perhaps was going to be denied full custody.
It is a safe bet that Trista was telling all the druggies at rehab who would listen where her child was 'rehomed', people who a responsible parent would not care to share such info with.
There is the rumor also of the Methadone Clinic, druggies surround this poor child on all sides.
From her own photos posted online, Trista did not 'hang' with a 'family oriented' crowd; in one photo of her cuddled up with one of her typically scrungy-looking buds, there is a machine gun non-chalently hanging on the wall. She obviously has no qualms about befriending criminals given she made the choice to become pregnant with a man awaiting sentencing for a long term.
Yes, the Waterville house is small, but it would only be necessary, (if we believe Ayla was in a room upstairs alone), to get past Elisha who was the only one upstairs and says her door was closed. (if one knew the layout of the house and where Ayla slept).
Other 'party-goers' would also have been able to observe where Ayla was bedded down and could have returned.
It seems to me that if there was a 'party' and the adults were passed out cold, it would not be difficult at 4:30am to enter and leave with Ayla unnoticed. It also seems like one could be almost guaranteed the adults would be keeled over post 'party' on a Friday night.
The car that was heard driving off was most likely carrying Ayla away, whether she was live or dead.
Given Trista's possible advertising her child's new 'home' to many potential criminals, the suspect pool should be widened much, much wider than the average 'wholesome' family. That suspect pool should include the possibility of a 'professional' criminal entering the home, who would have found the unlocked door and sedated adults a cinch to get past imo.
Where did this come from. I thought we were talking about the injuries sustained by Ayla. Maybe this scenario can be discussed more when people are talking about the drug involvement in the case. There are obviously drugs and/or alcohol on both sides. I don't think this comment is really fitting in on this particular page.
DeleteYou are just so smart. How often do you use the words audacious and loquacious when you speak? You don't fool anyone in here. So Dip Supporter, you aren't trying to accuse Trista of kidnap anymore? Now we are moving on to professional criminals in prison who kidnap for a living? And why would these criminals who overheard these alleged conversations plan a kidnap? Speaking of thugs, Justin wasn't picking any angel with CR and her associates which include Bri, the drug dealer. And let me tell you something else, you may not like Trista's friends, but they aren't all over the internet trying to SPIN this fake kidnapping theory which LE said no way. Justin's friends are a bunch of drunk, druggies and bums. So why point out Trista's friends? I'd take her friends over Justin's rat pack any day. And the thought that during prison visits, Trista loudly proclaimed the address of 29 Violet Ave in Maine and Ayla's age, plus the house layout and COINCIDENTALLY, a convict about to be paroled decided to kidnap Ayla is laughable. And, this so called kidnapper still has Ayla? Wow, that criminal sounds almost as brilliant as you.
DeleteWas Trista speaking through a megaphone so the entire facility could hear say that Justin had Ayla? It probably went down like this:
DeleteTrista stands on top of a table with a bull horn and says ATTENTION!!! ATTENTION!!! My baby is living at her baby Daddy's house while I get help in rehab. The address is 29 Violet Ave. She mainly sleeps alone in a room in this small house on the upper floor. The rest of the family will be passed out on drugs if any of you folks about to be paroled want to sneak in to kidnap her some night. Thank you. That is the end of this announcement. I will however bring my bull horn back at my next visits to repeat this same information for anyone who may not have heard me today.
Trista is a yackker, she loves to broadcast in full volume her worries to anyone who will listen. I assume she was doing the same before Ayla disappeared.
DeleteEven her latest statements are voicing her displeasure that others trying to help her on facebook and online would 'co-opt' HER Ayla, (she doesn't like to 'share' does she?/red flag!), and whining that HER reputation is in tatters. She barely even mentions Ayla and seems to have forgotten that SHE is not the victim being cut by a 'double edged sword' (Wahhh boo hoo, poor Trista who had such a sterling rep before!).. Ayla IS the victim!
She is well familiar with Jerry Springer 'talk to the hand' BS, it is obviously a well practiced gesture and part of Trista's everyday personna. She points fingers and blames everyone except herself for her squalid 'life style'. She even wants to profit by suing anyone she can rather than accept the truth that she is a narcissistic 'substance abuser' mother who had the police called and her children removed from her care.
Her stepfather linked the word 'abduction' to Ayla via her father simply because he 'rescued' her from a home where children have been removed before by HPPS. Who WOULD leave their children in a home already deemed unfit in the past?
Some people here have gone batty to suggest that Ayla would have been better off with Trista where she could have enjoyed a lovely childhood in a welfare motel with a bi polar, one-day-out-of-rehab druggie/drunk off her meds!
Ayla would have learned how to 'talk to the hand' too! I'm sure her vocabulary would not offend YOU Anon@2:25..it would have comprised entirely of gimme this, gimmee that in exquisitely pantomimed ghetto rhetoric ballet her 'mama' taught her.
Yes, I can imagine Trista telling a large group of drug addicts in rehab all about Ayla's 'abduction' in Lewiston and also one of her ghetto diatribes to baby #2 in prison.
I can also imagine a cellmate asking, "How's it going?" and getting the answer, "My girlfriend went into rehab after the police came and HPPS said "lose the booze or the kids" and then her babby daddy came and 'abducted' her kid! She's pissed off!"
My point was...(cover your ears since it's possible I could use a polysyllable and wouldn't want you to be struck deaf Anon), that Trista told many creeps and cons Ayla's new living situation.
It is not a good idea to broadcast info about your baby to groups of criminals, druggies and possible pedophiles if you haven't heard.
In fact, it is a very BAD idea!
Continued..
My second point, was that though 'you or I' might find it too daunting to enter Violette Street for all of 2 minutes tops to snatch a child; Trista's babydaddy #2 is buddies with many criminals who have loads of experience with entering and stealing.
DeleteMuch as you continue to expand and insist on what the police have said about kidnapping, they did NOT rule it out..they said it was doubtful.
I believe when they said they had no 'evidence of a kidnapping' they meant 'no forced entry' but as has been pointed out before, if the door was open, then there would be no signs of entry at all.
I am not a DiPietro supporter, I was simply 'thinking outside the box' as it appears, (despite your bullying), that the police don't seem to have the evidence to arrest anyone in the house. The blood 'evidence' could be nothing relevant. The insurance policy is a joke (imo), and the long and complicated schemes some have drummed up are ludicrously far fetched.
Justin texted that he was afraid Ayla could be abducted and at first glance this sounds ridiculous and foreshadowing her disappearance. But what if his worries had some foundation and one of Trista's upstanding buds at rehab or prison, (or one of their pals), was in fact 'casing the joint'? Maybe Justin had seen someone 'lurking' around.
I pointed out that Ayla did leave the house noisily, imo, not stealthily, in the car with slamming doors that the neighbor heard and the dog barked.
Someone could have pulled up to the house, walked in, wrapped her in a blanket and driven away with her in less than 3 minutes; all heard by the neighbor and the dog.
That is by far a simpler scenario than what most of the "Dipietro" haters suggest and simple to me makes sense since the people involved are not very intelligent.
I believe the suspect pool should be widened, since the police do not seem to have anything 'concrete' on anyone (yet). I agree, the Portland druggies associated with Courtney and the Dipietro thug pals should be interviewed as well as the rehab druggies and jail birds.
It is too bad you have to insult me just for 'floating' an alternative scenario that happens to portray Saint Trista, the one night stand fertility goddess in an unflattering light.
Maybe you should go back and read the original statement analysis articles which revealed Trista as an uncaring mother who treated her children as 'novelties' and never bonded with them.
Trista showed no concern at all when Ayla disappeared imo, she was smiling and loving the attention on tv. IMO, she is either a cold hearted attention whore or she knew Ayla was hidden somewhere and not in danger.
The last police public statement was in February and the police could easily have stated that Trista was not a suspect. They did not.
I won't comment here again as trying to hold a conversation while ignorant cyberbullies lob monosyllabic insults and shoot down very credible alternative scenarios simply because they don't deify Trista is pointless.
My hope is only that the suspect pool will be widened if the evidence thus far gathered by police is not panning out.
You have a real hate on for Trista. You clearly are a friend of Justin's. You seem to know Trista's baby daddy and his friends personally by stating they are criminals that kidnap children. Police have said Ayla was not kidnapped from the house. The FBI in fact, left the first day because they specialize in kidnap and they obviously found nothing to prove kidnap. Trista showed no concern? By far Justin outranks Trista in the cold heart not caring department. The man (termed loosely) has made what? 2 comments about Ayla? He looks as stoic as concrete wall. "Ayla is the victim." You said it yourself. Are you a family member?
DeleteJohn, people are just rude... People wonder why everone is always "pointing fingers" at the DiPietro's, BUT the "Dip supporters" have proven to be the rudest bunch of people. Always commenting rudeness, nonsense and anger. They don't realize it makes them look bad and makes Justin look bad too.
ReplyDeleteTHAT is hilarious. That is the pot calling the fire hydrant black. LOL.
DeleteSomeone who is from what I understand a close friend of Justins (?) wrote, ... " .... a missing baby that is I beleive right under our noses the state the state police and everyones going to be very surprised I think."
ReplyDeleteAlso...speaking of Ayla she says... "You might be gone from us but you will forever be engraved into our hearts and never far from our thoughts.material things come and go and can be replaced. A loss of a loved one fromm your life is the greatest treasure to lose and untill we find you a lille piece of us will feel a loss.......
This person sounds hopefull? I'm not sure how to take this. There is no finger pointing I notice so that's good.
DeleteMaybe you should have copied the entire post. It goes on to talk about getting her back in their lives. Way to SPIN. Don't be such a trouble maker.
DeleteI was going to say the same thing. It's the tactic those people have used all along on everything. They, weirdly, don't see it. They call things spin that are in NO way spin, and then they find ways to, themselves, spin everything under the sun said by anyone that isn't condemning JD. At least at this point everyone with a brain sees it for what it is.
DeleteFor those who want photos to make posters for Ayla Bell. These are photos of Ayla at 29 Violette Ave.I am going to try and get this link out to everyone. Thanks.
ReplyDeletehttps://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.3449489193070.158414.1145925735&type=3&l=2db87bc8ef
Thank you Selena. I especially like photo #22 where it looks like daddy is comforting Ayla. I refuse to believe this family hurt Ayla.
DeleteThat picture looks like he is pulling her to the side to reprimand her by speaking quietly in her ear. Probably reminding her that if she doesn't behave, he might accidentally fall on her again on a day of no rain.
DeleteMe too.
DeleteThank you for posting those, Selena.
DeleteA pleasure.
DeleteUmm...back on Feb.3, 2012: "Yet authorities said days ago -- and Maine Department of Public Safety spokesman Stephen McCausland reiterated Friday -- that there is no evidence of any break-in or kidnapping. 'We still think they know more than what they've told us,' McCausland said Friday...."
ReplyDeleteRead more: http://www.thebostonchannel.com/news/30374555/detail.html#ixzz1oHO5T4GN
Exactly, VTL! Except, I seriously doubt any of Ayla's injuries were sustained the way JD described. He may have fallen on her while intoxicated or under the influence of God knows what which explains the delay and the broken arm. The leg.... probably injured during a rough diaper change. Poor baby! There is just NO WAY everything that happened to Ayla, just happened. NO WAY! *Please let her body be found and the sperm donor punished.* Anyone that can explain away all of these incidents and still support these folks are not working with a full deck. JMO. Get real!!
ReplyDeleteC
B
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteAH does not want to be mentioned by name...
DeleteVoice of Reason, Just because it "looks like daddy is comforting Ayla" doen't mean that he did not hurt her. Looks can be deceiving.
ReplyDeleteBut can looks not be deceiving when you see someone you are certain is grieving
DeleteSomeone tell me... Is there a blog or website where I can join to discuss this case without all the sharp tongued DiPietro haters? I'm serious. Seeking is going to lose the handful of reasonable posters she has if she doesn't start moderating the ignoramuses.
ReplyDeleteI know looks can be deceiving, and that goes for everyone including Trista. Phoebe sitting there reading to those two little girls is honest and loving. Also nice to see Courtney holding Ayla.
That's a double edged sword, Voice. I can delete all of the comments that I perceive to be "ignorant," but then I would be censoring this blog and shutting down opinions just because I don't necessarily agree with them. I think that's wrong. Anyone is welcome to post here, regardless of which "side" they take. I go back and forth with my own views, because I know what police have said---but at the same time, I really cannot imagine the DiPietros as the cold-hearted thugs that people try to say they are.
DeleteThe exchange should be more civil, but people have really strong feelings about this case. I apologize if you are offended by the commenters, but I think it's human nature to defend what you believe. Some are able to do that tactfully, and other are not.
If you were running this blog, would you really delete all of the comments that are anti-DiPietro? Serious question...
others*
DeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
DeleteActually, I have deleted relatively few comments. I've more often deleted comments where someone said something that was too gossipy in nature for me- whether they were about Trista or justin or anyone else. I don't happen to like it. Who are you? Why hide? I also have deleted a few comments from people that hid out (like you clearly do) and then posted one random "Justin's guilty" "he's a murderer!" "you are evil for protecting him" kind of post. Not okay. Not what the page is for. If you don't like it, leave. :) And stop using my full name in these comments. You're anon so it is entirely unfair to go around the internet in this cowardly way ridiculing others and using their real life names.
DeleteAngela,
DeleteIt's going to take forever for me to scour through the comments to find your real name! I'll do my best, and going forward I will let posters know AGAIN, not to post first and last names. Sorry for your troubles.
I'm really sorry.
DeleteIt's cool. I've deleted the ones I have seen so far.
DeleteI find it interesting that the public can be more certain than LE is in a case, when LE has way more information than the public does... or maybe it's because they have more information than the public.
ReplyDeleteVoice, yes it would be nice to be able to have open discussions about all possible scenarios in a civilized manner. As ST said, it's an emotional issue for people, but if people think they are feeling more intensely for Ayla than her family is (both sides) they are kidding themselves.
I too find that interesting. The notion that LE is basically playing mind games with Justin or the DiPietros is absurd. Law enforcement, at this point, obviously does not have enough evidence to charge anyone with anything.
DeleteIf Justin is so clearly guilty, why have we not seen an arrest? The people with the authority and jurisdiction to arrest him have decline to do so thus far.
I have said this a million times, and I'll say it once more. The court of public opinion means absolutely nothing in the actual criminal justice system. Trying a case in the media has backfired a number of times, with Casey Anthony's case being the most recent and notable.
*declined
DeleteYou are right Seeking. Court of public opinion does not make evidence in a criminal case. So I ask again, why is the family posting these pictures suddenly? It is reminisce of the Casey Anthony pix. However, the reason for no arrest (yet) is because DA wants a body. Apparently they prefer not to host a circumstantial case at this time.
DeleteYou would have to direct that question to the family, in particular Selena Johnson. I think it's good to see the photos though.
DeleteHave you ever heard the case of Briana Lopez? She was a tiny baby when she was horrifically abused to death by the adults in her life. What's sad is that the ONLY photo that exists of her was taken shortly after she died, but before her autopsy. Sad, huh?
It's the small things for me, so I appreciate the photos even if they do not show what people think they should.
Has the DA made a statement about wanting/needing a body for prosecution? If so, I missed that. If the circumstantial evidence is strong enough for the public to convict Justin, why wait?
Not that I have seen. Perhaps I should had said IMO at the end of my sentence?
DeleteI find it fascinating the the Dip Supporters claim LE has all kinds of information they refuse to review. I find it fascinating that the Dips and their supporters continue to insist there was a kidnap when LE says no, no, no. Interesting is LE stating the Dips are not telling them everything. More interesting is the Dip Supporters claim they too know of information LE has, but they can't share it with the public. Why don't they call Nancy Grace with these fascinating details because she WILL get to the bottom of it. I don't think ANYONE IN THE PUBLIC feels they are more outraged than a family member. The public is angry that the DIPS ARE HIDING. THE DIPS REFUSE TO SPEAK. THE DIPS HAVE BEEN TOLD THERE WAS NO KIDNAP. THE DIPS INSIST KIDNAP. LE SAYS DIPS ARE WITHOLDING INFO. LE SAYS DIPS CAN BE DOING MORE TO HELP FIND AYLA. The public is angry that a perfect, beautiful baby is gone while living with Justin, yet Justin states he has said everything he knows. But on the same hand, he says Ayla was kidnapped by someone who didn't like his parenting style. If he KNOWS that, then he knows who took her... oh ya, but I forgot, LE says there was no kidnapping. And answer me this Autumn, do you really think the public should ignore all of this because it hurts Justin's feelings? Give me a damn break.
ReplyDeleteI am not a "Dip Supporter" - I believe it is more than likely that one or more people who were in that house know something and/or are directly responsible for Ayla's disappearance. I just don't believe that's the only possibility in this case.
DeleteSome might think that their attendance at a public vigil, that Ayla's parents didn't attend, means they care more than, well, Justin. Phoebe and Elisha did go, and there have been ulterior motives suggested for that. Whatever they do or don't do is fodder for people to criticize.
When I replied to Voice that it would be nice if we could have open discussions in a civilized manner, I was talking about those of us who comment on blogs. We should be able to express our thoughts and opinions, which are just as valid as anyone else's, civilly without being vilified.
Voice of Reason: First, I want to clarify a few things. 1. I am not a sharp tongue DiPietros hater. ( I do not know them) 2. I am not ignorant. 3. When I made the statement: Looks can be deceiving, I know first hand that they can be. When people are posing for pictures, they tend to show you at their best. Twenty-seven years ago my 20 mo old neice was murdered. The mother (my ex-sister-in-law and her new boyfriend lived in the eight bedroom house my brother gave to her and his two children. The children were always welled dressed,seemed happy and showed no signs of abuse. And the mother loved to take pictures of them. Smiling, happy, beautiful children. One night my neice Linsay Jones was beaten to death by the boyfriend. Google : Schultz v State of Oklahoma Click on : Schultz v State - 1988 OK CR 17...January, 1988
ReplyDeleteMy comment about sharp tongue, etc. was intended for Vt.lady and a couple others, but ended up looking like it was for you. My apologies.
DeleteI also have a murder story in my family, and the perp just recently got put behind bars for 20 years max sentence. And yes, he got away with it for years and to this day his family thinks he was innocent.
Point being, I know how photos can look wonderful and the next minute a person loses their mind and goes in a rage and kills. Actually, just yesterday while googling something for this case, I came across a 2009 murder where a 22 year old father shot his infant in the head because the mother wanted to end their relationship.
I am always completely puzzled at murders that are done when there was no real motive. So yeah, I understand that we can't go by smiling pics indicating everything was fine.
It's just that we not only see Justin in those pics but we see Courtney, Phoebe, and looks like Elisha was there too, all on a group outing. Are they all fooling us? Are they all witness to something terrible and all able to keep quiet. It's hard for me to believe.
signed: old windbag
To Seeking:
ReplyDelete"If you were running this blog, would you really delete all of the comments that are anti-DiPietro? Serious question..."
No, definitely not. I would, however ban/block a couple people.
I'm not going over to TLLOM site because I imagine there is no discussion there and only bible study. That's not my bag either.
lol @ the Bible study part.
DeleteIf you bring the posters to my attention I can look at their comments. I'm sorry, there's WAY too many comments for me to read them all.
All I can do is delete though, because I still have not figured out how to block or ban anyone.
More of a combo of discussion, work and bible study with a bit of comic relief around typos. We work hard as a group every day for one common goal, to bring Ayla home. It is amusing when someone new is added to the group and they see what is really happening there. They are always surprised. We don't do any bashing. Very little speculating and that usually follows a new article or media appearance. The majority of the people do believe Justin is innocent and the ones that question it are respectful and we all talk about it when it comes up. Once in a while someone gets upset about something in the news and we try to keep everyone calm and focused on the goal. Bring Ayla home. That is the topic every day. What else can we all do to bring Ayla home. I know this is not what everyone thinks we are doing in that group but believe me when I say, you can not have over 200 people in a group and be planning some evil plot to help Justin escape conviction. Whenever we do have any speculation it is usually conceded that law enforcement has probably already thought of that scenario. Most discussion is about Ayla. That's just how we roll ;)
DeleteWell said M. White.
DeleteTo: Voice of Reason, thanks for the apology! I try not to offend anyone and pray that precious Ayla is found alive and well. It's been almost three decades since Linsay was murdered and I will miss her for all of eternity. My hope is that both families come together for the sake of finding Ayla and let the chips fall where they may. Note: Glad we cleared up the mis-understanding :)
ReplyDeleteVoice, there is a lovely site called This Little Light of Maine and it run by AH. AH deletes all the comments by people who have the nerve to question her, or disagree with her. It is a blocked site, because AH likes to make sure that anyone who joins doesn't say anything mean about poor, sweet innocent Justin. There is lots of glitter, rainbows and unicorns and flying fairies. They like to pretend that Ayla was kidnapped even though LE said Ayla was not kidnapped from Violet Ave. You will like it there. It's about uplifting Justin.
ReplyDeleteHow come Queen Angela posts as Angela H, but the rest of the minions in here must reference her as AH? Control freak. She got you to clean up posts, she got you to make YOUR followers address her as AH. AH and her iron fist.
ReplyDeleteI have said you can use her first name OR her initials. She doesn't want her first and last name here, and you ANONYMOUS, obviously don't want yours on here either.
DeleteAnonymous people and their hypocrisy.
See how that works?
Hello Seeking Truth, There is a comment upstream (Mar 6 12:28) that I would like to respond to, but as John P pointed out, it has nothing to do with the pulled leg incident. It concerns Trista's fiance. Can you start a new blog, or should I post here?
ReplyDelete