3.07.2012

Justice...

Law enforcement has made it clear that this is not a missing person's case, that no evidence supports an abduction, that foul play has occurred, that a "troubling" amount of Ayla's blood was found in the basement,  and that Justin, Elisha, and Courtney are withholding information about that night.

Yet when a report surfaced saying that police believed Ayla to be dead, Stephen McCausland hit back hard. He called the report "unattributed, irresponsible, and inaccurate." While the first two words pertain to the reporter's journalistic standards and integrity, the last word applies more to the story itself.

Despite everything known to the public, and everything else that is being kept close to the vest, police do not believe that Ayla is dead.

OR

Police do not want the public to know or believe that Ayla is dead.



Why is that?
Why do people who claim to want justice for Ayla keep saying that she is dead?
Why are people on the internet pretending that their efforts are to find Ayla or get justice for her?

59 comments:

  1. Why are people on the internet pretending that their efforts are to find Ayla or get justice for her?

    This is a question that you should be answering

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Read the basics of this blog. I DON'T EVEN PRETEND LIKE THAT IS MY GOAL OR PURPOSE. Thanks though.

      Delete
  2. Seeking Truth: I have to agree with you on that. Your goal for creating this blog is : Damage Control for the Dip(s) and create reasonal doubt if this goes to trial. You are going about it the wrong way and is causing more damage for the Dip(s) and this site is out of control. Try not to be so transparent and a little less bias. MY POV: You can catch more flies with honey than you can with vinegar.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IF this was about catching flies, I would agree with your assessment. This is not about damage control. lol

      Delete
    2. It's a funny game for LIES, that's why she does it. Nothing about Ayla, just for her own entertainment and to feed her sickness.

      Delete
    3. anon 3:17 pm-
      -do you feel frustrated because you perceive that this blog is intended to do damage control for "the Dips"? Then you do think that the Dips would need damage control, and you do not want them to have it, correct?
      -do you think that this blog is achieving that goal or not? Because you make it clear that you think it's not, and that you want to offer advice on how the blogger can do a better job.
      -I am confused.
      -You do want this blog to succeed in doing damage control or you do not want it to succeed? If you do not want it to succeed, then don't offer advice. If you do want it to succeed, then don't fling nasty accusations at the person who is doing what you appear to want (by virtue of having given advice to her)
      -This conflicting set of ideas leaves me with but one conclusion. You think that whether the blogger intended to do damage control or not, it has put some ideas out into the internet that many people weren't considering before and you don't like it. You want the blogger to stop it. Your advice is thinly veiled.

      Delete
  3. Bingo It is the media that has put the spin on LE's words LE has said they find no evidence to support abduction, that does not equal no abduction. Kidnapping is foul play. The troubling blood could have been a tactic in many directions. It certainly has not led to an arrest. And belief of withholding info could simply be just that. They may believe someone in house saw or heard or knows something that could crack this case. Or could be another tactic. Who knows. They have not ever said this was not a missing persons case. It is. And if police knew Ayla was dead it would mean they had proof. They do not. SO good question though why are there so many out there who want Ayla pronounced dead?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This blog has done more damage to the Dips than any other. So, maybe this blog is actually set up by an anti-Dip party.

    If so, good job, cuz you're making the Dips look REALLY BAAAADDDD !!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually anon 3:37... I disagree. This has blog has done the opposite and helped unveil the shadow from Ayla's maternal side.

      Delete
    2. I just answered this kind of statement above @ 9:02 am. anon 3:37pm might want to read that one.

      Delete
  5. Seeking TRUTH: FYI, your time zones are off ! I posed ate 5:17pm on Justice, however, it says 3:17pm. YOU posed at 3:01pm. WE are in the same Time Zone (Central) yet it's shows a two hours difference. Getting a little sloppy? Maybe you should change to username to : I need to stop lying!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is 539 pm in Tx...I have already tried to change the time setting. If it doesn't stick oh well. I assure you I'm in TX and enjoying the rain! :)

      Delete
  6. hmmmm.... might that be California??

    ReplyDelete
  7. SF...why are you doing this blog?

    And you know exactly what SF stands for...it ain't San Francisco. And it ain't "Seeking Facts" SF are your initials. Play dumb all you want. People are quickly catching on to your identity and your objective.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am SF and I am not a blogger anywhere and I hope the poor lady that has the same name I have who so they say lives in texas or california is not being harrassed. I am on the east coast. You have ahabit of seeking the lies or better yet creating more hate. Glad I don't have that as a pastime.

      Delete
    2. Once you post on a blog, you are a blogger.

      You blog here. You blog on the TTLOM (the closed group forum BTW).

      But back to my original question: why are you doing this blog?

      Delete
    3. Lies is doing this blog for her own sick entertainment. It's fun for Lies to do this. She is a sick and twisted person who will use a missing baby for fun and games. She can't even deny at this point.

      Delete
    4. Still at it huh? You read what was on the other page and I know who you are as well. Only differance is that you are wrong about me being the creator of this blog. Nit picking..okay so when I say blogger I mean creator of a blog. First experience I have had on posting on a blog and I don't know the proper lingo. You are just so full of hate it consumes you so you are trying to throw it at everyone else. Okay, you win, you have my sympathy.

      Delete
    5. If you want to know why lies is doing this blog ask her not me. I have no idea. Maybe it's so that you have something to do

      Delete
  8. Anon: 3:37 I agree, seeking truth is making the Dip(s) look Bad as H@11. And, might I add, Desperate and Thirty. lol

    Note to Seeking, You can fool some of the people some of the time, but you can't fool all of the people all the time. Keep enjoying the rain in Texas (NOT). :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm from mars, my name is anonymous. I don't think names are relevant when love is. Love brought you on this Ayla journey,not your names. I don't care if your name is bob, lenny or diana but I do care about what's in your heart. Did God really make people to spill their disgust and hatred; i don't like to think so. If i'm from mars does that mean i have no hand in support? if I'm anonymous, does that mean i care less? My name and where I'm from bare no relevance to who's guilty, or to where Ayla is. The only thing that is relevant is that we try to keep our minds open and show our respect for others even where their opinion differs from our own. We are after all big kids now playing on this playground and we should have learned to be tolerant of each other and able to share ideas. God has no need for souls that are intolerant and cruel and refuse to grow out of fear when faced with difficulty.

      Delete
    2. I'm from mars too, or Florida, or Arizona, or maine, or Texas, or Rhode Island. Anonymous 3:53 is from This little light. It's what comes out of your mouth that is paletable and what comes out of your heart that is not blackened that makes people listen and hear you, all else goes to God so he can talk to you later about it.

      Delete
  9. Seeking Truth, now you want to play, HIDE and SEEK? I have to give it to her, she's a liar, just not a good one. lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow another person not telling what they know. you attack the dip's but take up their habits. HYPOCRIT

    ReplyDelete
  11. ST, I have read that you feel 80% that someone in the house knows or did something, but I appreciate your willingness to state you don't KNOW what happened. That is also where I'm at in this. I started reading online as I was frustrated by the lack of media coverage, and looking for other insight. Someone knows the truth, and perhaps it just might show up online. What I'm finding is numerous people seem to know almost exactly what happened - I just wish they would call LE and give them the guidance they need to solve this case and bring Ayla home.

    I doubt that LE cares one way or the other about who you are because you created a blog and are speculating - but they may care about the ip addresses of those who claim to know facts.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Listen everyone, I have to go out for awhile, I will be back later to play with the liar and supporter of the Dip(s), the great TRUTH SEEKER!

    ReplyDelete
  13. anon 3:42, why would you want to keep Lies identity safe?
    She doesn't give a care about ayla, she admits that this blog's goal or purpose is not to help find Ayla or bring justice for Ayla. It's a fun game for her, her kind of entertainment, sick entertainment at that.

    Please don't protect Lies, she deserves to be outed

    ReplyDelete
  14. What I find funny is that ST puts out interesting scenarios and tries to get people to see things from multiple angles.

    You have already chosen who is guilty and those who believe they know who the guilty party is have already failed in their Ayla efforts. you have given up on Ayla in waiting for Justin to "spill the beans" on where she is and you misplace your energy by directing your negativity/frustration at ST. Determining Justin's guilty hasn't brought Ayla back - I was taught that "if it ain't working for you then you're doing something wrong". Your insults don't provide any insight and neither does your mobster mentality.

    ReplyDelete
  15. To those wanting to learn the identity of the stopthelies blogger, here are clues.
    These were made possible by finding her post prior to Ayla going missing and her starting the lies blog. As far as I know she had nothing to hide then, and expect these to be accurate.

    They are not listed in order of priority, just random as found.

    She mentioned a husband.
    She was born and raised in Texas.
    She visits her Mother every weekend.
    As of Feb 2011 she has a 5 year old son and a daughter that is 13 months old.
    She did an internship with CPS.
    She has flown on Delta, United, and Southwest. The last time was 6-6-2010 to New Jersey.
    Her sister has flown to Israel.
    She upgraded from a Blackberry to an Iphone just before Feb. 2011.
    In her comments on the Baby Joshua case she can not understand how someone with no involvement would create a fake Facebook page and delete comments.
    She uses internet slang on Facebook but she is college educated and can type correctly if need be.
    In Feb. 2011 she was 25 years old.
    Her Mother is a Grandma at age 46 ( not sure if 46 is her age now, or when she became a Grandma).
    She has been in the military and perhaps still is.
    She has posted a picture of her daughter and her nephew on line.
    She thinks 18 months old is a bit early for potty training.
    She can drink 2---12 ounce beers and 2 hours later be perfectly fine to drive again.
    She lived in Killeen, Texas in Oct. 2011 perhaps still does.
    Her daughter is biracial (B &W)
    She has commented on the cases of Darlie Router, Nidal Hassan, Haley Dunn, and Baby Joshua.
    She is not a betting person but would bet her house the parents of Baby Joshua are not involved. She says the guilty person in Baby Joshua’s case has not had any scrutiny in the media and makes her po’ed that Nancy Grace would cover Courtney Roberts, but never once mention the name of “family friend” who left baby Joshua’s house that night and refused to take a poly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Interesting... could we get a dossier on all the other bloggers and commenters also? Would that help Ayla?

      A partial quote from Trista's facebook dated February 2nd (publicly viewable - her caps lock, not mine) "EVERYONE WHO ISNT SUPPORTIVE AND WHO JUST LIKES THE DRAMA GROW UP. THIS ISNT ABOUT ME JUSTIN OR OUR FAMILIES OR WHO SHOULD BE ATTACKING WHO ITS ABOUT AYLA AND BRINGING HER HOME!!!!!!!!!!"

      Delete
    2. Do you know her name? Lies says she will leave the name if it is correct. But is Lies lying about that?
      If you know her name, please post. thank you

      Delete
    3. We need a name, Killeen is a huge city. How are we supposed to pick her out of hundreds of thousands of people?

      Delete
    4. Don't you think that if your TIPS were relevant that the blogger would have deleted the post?

      Delete
  16. The blogger's real name was given twice, take a wild guess as to what happened!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've seen several different names being posted as being Lies, and they were all deleted. Lies says she will not delete her real name if it is posted, but I don't believe Lies. Lies can't be trusted.

      Delete
  17. Getting back to the original ideas posed on this thread ...

    it's very possible that LE denied they believe Ayla is dead for one reason - to prepare for the date charges are finally filed and this sad matter goes to court.

    When it does, they have to be able to claim they vigorously pursued ALL options - including that she is still alive. If they look like they zeroed in on the people in the home that night too quickly, the defense will be able to prove reasonable doubt far more easily.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds plausible, anon 533. Although, did you see the affidavit in the Perdomo/Porter case? The amount of information they collected so quickly amazed me. It felt kind of reassuring, after following this case and feeling frustrated by it all, that they do actually know what they're doing. It's sad, for baby Ayla and everyone involved, that this has gone on so long without resolution.

      Delete
    2. I agree, Autumn. This will probably make me sound like a total wuss, but personally, I am far more interested in finding Ayla - (hopefully alive!!! but I am losing hope by the day that will be the case) than I am in punishing who's actually guilty. That's a job for the Lord, IMO.

      Delete
    3. I understand, anon 551. I have had dreams of a happy, healthy Ayla magically coming back. I've had no dreams about her family, whoever removed her, LE, the media, any blog owner or commenter.

      Delete
    4. Anon 5:51, you don't sound like a wuss you sound like a pathetic excuse for a human. How could you say that you care more about punishing the person responsible than finding Ayla? What kind of monster are you?

      Delete
    5. Wow, my apologies. Read that wrong, I thought you said far less.

      Delete
    6. Derek, I think you have it backwards. Anon 5:51 said she cares more about FINDING AYLA than punishing the person responsible, because the Lord can handle the punishment part.

      Delete
    7. LE is multi-faceted. If they are unable to protect the innocent or find the criminal that creates devastation in their victims and families then they have no business protecting people or trying to solve crimes.

      LE was created because of people's need for moral and ethical protection and punishment - its a dual business and LE should be able to do both at the same time. I would find it difficult to believe that they would only concentrate on one area at any given time even though I understand that sometimes they need to.

      Delete
  18. There are obviously more "or ...." options than you prevented.

    "police do not believe that Ayla is dead.

    OR

    Police do not want the public to know or believe that Ayla is dead." ...

    OR ...

    being human and concerned parents themselves like the majority of us, the police DO suspect the chances are very high that Ayla is dead, but are still clinging to any hope they can that she will be found alive - no matter how much slim that chance is or how much it costs to keep searching ...

    OR

    they are convinced the evidence shows she's likely dead, but know they will have to convince a jury that they explored all angles ...

    OR they don't want their prime suspects to clam and lawyer up.

    As I said, far more "or" choices than you presented in a thinly disguised effort to slant the answers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All of the other ORs you added can fall within the first two categories...

      Delete
  19. Anon: 5:33pm Ditto !!! imo that is one of the main reasons no one has been charged with anything YET.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Let me add to this comment count bologna that's becoming a pissing contest and toss out a theory on this ridiculous Scooby Doo-esque Who's Behind the Mask thing....
    It's a nobody, an unimportant, insignificant starved for attention nobody using a missing child to fill a void. This person doesn't mean jack to this case and wants to stir the pot and get people talking...because any attention is good attention. She doesn't care that Ayla is gone and quite likely doesn't give a rat's ass about the DiPietros either. She's riling you up for hits and to feel like she's a part of something because in the real world she isn't part of anything. She wants to piss you off because it staves off the loneliness in her life. This person doesn't matter to anyone, but wants to matter to you because she's got nothing else. Boom, mystery solved. Go ahead and delete this when you find the time between trolling other sites and anonymously commenting on your own.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. have you "outpissed" the others? or are you not getting enough attention at SA or your own blog?

      Delete
    2. Don''t worry, Boo and I won't take any of your precious attention away from your nutty self. We just came here to take a huge dump on your lame blog, love it.


      Way to turn a case about a missing(most likely dead) baby into a blog about yourself. OINK OINK.

      Delete
    3. wow shannie. such nice childish behaviour from you. thank god our police are far more grown up than you.

      Delete
  21. What does one (what the police do or do not believe) have to do with the other (internet)?

    ReplyDelete
  22. Unattributed- because they did not name the person within the investigative ranks from whom the info allegedly came
    irresponsible- because it is elemental that you do not print such statements before confirming with police that the family has been notified of the death
    inaccurate- because it isn't a firm conclusion but a working theory

    in addition to reasons anon 8:40 suggested:

    ... police were angry about the leak
    ... the revelation may have interfered with a tactical decision about case handling
    ... the outrage and disavowal may have been part of the game plan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe the cops found really big footprints in the snow and didn't want to scare the Bigfoot that fought off the UFO that tried to steal her.
      If she's with Bigfoot then I am OK with that until LE figures it out.

      Delete
  23. http://talkinshitwithshannieandboo.blogspot.com/


    What is this called again????

    ReplyDelete
  24. You shut your mouth when you're talking to me.

    Wacky Anon, or Seeking Truth or whatever your name is...Why does everyone want to know who you are?


    Oh and You're wrong, one more try though...

    ReplyDelete
  25. Others could look at their own sneeky lies as well.

    ReplyDelete
  26. this comment was meant for shannie....

    ReplyDelete
  27. I believe the Cops are not announcing that Ayla is dead because they do not have enough evidence to arrest someone for the crime yet. If they were to announce it, the public would have a shit fit if someone wasn't arrested immediately given the situation. They do not want to look incompetent.

    ReplyDelete

ALL comments subject to removal. MODERATION becomes necessary when ignorance shows up. Don't be that person!