3.16.2012

Birds of a Feather?

Amanda Benner, who is Trista's best friend, is apparently willing to aid in the criminal activities of the people she loves. Hmmmm...




MRS. Benner is described as Ayla's aunt in some articles. Would she go so far as to orchestrating or participating in a plan to help her BFF get her "abused" child back from Justin? What lengths would she go to to "protect" her "niece"? We do know that she would help her husband, who was charged with robbery, burglary, aggravated assault and criminal threatening with a dangerous weapon escape from prison where he belonged. According to MRS. Benner, she has very few friends, but the friends she has she will do anything for, NO MATTER WHAT. Also, I find it interesting that MRS. Benner has her own share of baby daddy drama....She further says that Trista has helped her with her own 6 year old daughter.

From MRS. Benner's interview with Jane Velez-Mitchell on HLN:

VELEZ-MITCHELL: What do you want to say about Ayla`s disappearance? What do you want to get out there?

BENNER: I guess just that I hope she returns safe and that she`s OK, and that she`s being fed and just all in all taken care of. You guess? You don't know what you want to say about your "niece?" Why go on the show then, if you can only guess?

VELEZ-MITCHELL: You believe this child is still alive?

BENNER: Am I worried?

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Do you believe she`s alive?

BENNER: Well, honestly, I want to believe she is. But, all the time that`s passed and all the history of her getting hurt and what not, I do fear something may have happened to her. But I can`t really say on how I feel -- like if I think she`s alive or not. Because I don`t know. I just hope and pray that she is. With all the history of her getting hurt, have you called DHHS or the police to voice your concerns? Just wondering. Anyway, this lets you know that she was, in fact, aware of Ayla's "suffering."
 VELEZ-MITCHELL: What was her substance?
BENNER: Her substance? Mainly alcohol to my knowledge. She had a difficult time being alone and raising two kids, and, you know, what not. She does alcohol. Mainly alcohol? So there was other drugs used as well. And nobody "does" alcohol. Trista "does" another drug that you don't want to mention, and she DRINKS alcohol.
VELEZ-MITCHELL: Amanda, I know she is upset that some people have pointed the finger at her. How far away was she at the time of her daughter`s disappearance?

BENNER: She was miles away. I mean, she was in Portland or South Portland and I`m not sure where she was at that point in time, at that very moment. But she was in South Portland. That`s where she was staying. She had no vehicle. She has no means of getting there. Justin wouldn`t allow her, you know, to see Ayla. And there`s no way at all -- I would bet my life on it, that Trista had nothing to do with any of this. And that`s what`s frustrating, as everyone is saying things about her. Everyone is talking about it, and it is -- I mean, if Ayla went outside with her shoes off, Trista was upset, because she was worried about getting a disease.  At what very moment? Police haven't released an exact time that Ayla disappeared, so if you know the point in time, or the very moment, something is not right! All of this question offers unneccessary information, and some of it makes Trista look worse. She was worried about Ayla getting a disease from walking outside barefoot? wtf
 VELEZ-MITCHELL:  Baby Ayla`s mother started to take a polygraph, but she could not complete it because of a medical condition. Tell us about that. What`s the medical condition that stopped Trista from completing her polygraph?
BENNER: I have no idea what they were referring to. I didn`t get into any of those details with Trista.  So your best friend, your sister, the mother of your niece who you have publicly "comforted" on numerous occasions, and later in the interview you said you speak with her daily, yet she didn't tell you why she failed didn't complete a polygraph? Rightttt....you know all of these other details, but that topic was off limits. It would be more believable to say "I am not at liberty to discuss another person's mental medical health with you."

 Note: This post contains speculation (*shocker!!!*). Links are provided to the facts in this case, and the rest is my interpretation of the information. Amanda Benner is not a suspect, a person of interest, or a publicly named party to this particular crime. Law enforcement has not accused her of "aiding" in whatever happened to Ayla.

36 comments:

  1. And yet, her interview is STILL better than anything Justin has released. Go figure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BOMBSHELL: TEXT MESSAGES!3/16/12, 7:27 AM

    Lies, can you find out what her neck tattoo says? It's visible in some of the latest photos.
    Trista should ask her agent to pitch to Investion Discovery channel for a BFF episode on Prison Wives. :O
    The irony is that the escapee had his case tossed due to a technicality, while Amanda was still stuck, her case had no irregularities.
    I can't believe the paltry penalty she received! I thought helping a prisoner escape would have more serious consequences.
    Your suggestion that Amanda could have helped orchestrate Ayla's abduction is superb! It does fit behavior analysis-wise given this prison break!
    JSTL thank you as I didn't put a potential 2 plus 2 together there!
    When Peeeter published, 'arrests imminent' he wasn't kidding! LOL
    Seriously..I like this angle. This girl would obviously have no qualms about dashing in and out and grabbing Ayla, she's done it before for her husband!

    ReplyDelete
  3. BOMBSHELL: TEXT MESSAGES!3/16/12, 7:42 AM

    "And there`s no way at all -- I would bet my life on it, that Trista had nothing to do with any of this."

    Confession?
    Double Negative = Positive
    She should have said:
    "And there's no way at all -- I would bet my life on it, that Trista had ANYTHING to do with any of this"
    Notice she tags the 'any' from the missing word 'anything' on the end of the sentence?
    "any of this" sticks out like a sore thumb in the sentence, "anything" fits in hand in glove.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Selena Johnson3/20/12, 7:37 PM

      Did Peter the guitar tutor do a SA for this conversation? hmmmm??

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The police haven't released an exact time that Ayla disappeared....

    Um maybe because Ayla didn't just disappear.
    I believe Trista might have been unable to finish the poly due to medication. Zanax, valium, colonopin... All of these would have been apparent in her demeanor and the administrator of the test would have stopped it. It's not inconceivable to think that the mother of s missing child would be on one of these medications. Seeking, do you really feel that all of the things that add up against Justin and company, are completely without merit? Or do you take the stance that you fo because it is controversial and fuels your blog?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I smell something fishish3/17/12, 10:52 AM

      There are questions before you start the poly, to see if you're even able to take it at all--a pre-screening, if you will. If she was on medications that would affect the test, for instance, they would've found that out before wasting time hooking her up to the machine. Something is fishy about the polygraph statements for sure. I don't believe Trista's been honest about that at all.

      Delete
  6. 3 months, and still no news for Ayla. I can't imagine what the parents are going through, if they have nothing do with it of course. There seems to be many shady people around.

    ReplyDelete
  7. More info on Amanda Benner:
    http://bangordailynews.com/2012/03/15/news/midcoast/judge-throws-out-rockland-prisoner-escape-case/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Selena Johnson3/20/12, 7:41 PM

      Love it when people back information up with real media addies.
      Thank you TeamAYLA!

      Delete
  8. YRUjealousOFJ4A3/16/12, 12:43 PM

    I love how it's FINE for YOU to speculate, but you pitch a bloody fit when others do the same, seekingTruth!

    You are both a LIAR and a HYPOCRITE.

    At least others who speculate regarding this case, draw LOGICAL conclusions, unlike you who ignore the obvious and probable, in favor of hyper-focusing on the unlikeliest of possibilities.

    Ayla was ABUSED..not "abused".
    Do not disregard this child's suffering and the culpability of those who inflicted it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you discount that fact that if Ayla was with her mother, her mother's lifestyle would eventually create another dysfunctional person in society! I suppose to most people it's okay if in the long run Trista creates another imbalanced clone of herself. I imagine only those that live the way Trista lives would think its okay.

      I really question that if Ayla is ever lucky enough to come back alive, does she really deserve to be placed with either parent?

      And Trista, should you read this: your young and have a lifetime of opportunity ahead of you. Don't waste it. Become a coherent and well adjusted provider for your children. LOVE on its own just isn't enough.

      Delete
  9. So they are Ayla's godparents, wow !

    ReplyDelete
  10. Selena Johnson3/16/12, 3:26 PM

    wow...never went there myself.Another I would put on that list to be checked as thoroughly as everybody else...damned right poly that woman!Keep an eye on her...where was she the "moment" Ayla was taken. I did suggest that LE look at all the camera footage throughout the night Ayla went missing.There are cameras lining KMD all the way to the interstate...both directions. Shouldnt be that much traffic to peek at licence plate numbers.Just sayin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. JUSTINSbaitSWITCHreleaseSCAM3/16/12, 4:05 PM

      Why do you ASSUME that investigators HAVEN'T looked at this woman in depth, or the Reynolds family, or examined surveillance footage and traffic cams in the area for the night in question??

      Delete
    2. Why do you all ASSume that Justin and Co. haven't been looked at? I'm speculating just like you guys are. I'm not interfering with anything the police may or may not have done.

      Delete
    3. Beautiful Barbie3/16/12, 4:28 PM

      I, and others WITHOUT an agenda to push, DON'T imply that Justin and Co. haven't been looked at.
      It's just the DiP apologists who seem to always be implying that people "should be" looked at, as if to say LE is inept and not doing their jobs!

      Delete
    4. Okay, let me try to understand your logic. If a person has been looked at by law enforcement they shouldn't be discussed. Everyone, according to you, has been looked at by law enforcement, so no one should be discussed.

      If you don't care to read about other implied people, then don't read this blog. Whatafuckingconcept?!

      Delete
    5. Beautiful Barbie3/16/12, 5:31 PM

      I never said people who've been looked at by LE *SHOULDN'T* be discussed!

      We're asking SELENA JOHNSON why she seems to ASSUME certain people HAVEN'T been "looked at" by LE.

      How do you figure "MY logic" concludes who should or SHOULDN'T be discussed on YOUR blog??
      Are you schizophrenic?

      Delete
    6. PrincessBarbie3/16/12, 6:44 PM

      WOW Selena, of course LE has looked at all of the people associated with Trista. That's part of the investigation, along with inspection of the Violet home that led LE to determine that Ayla was NOT Kidnapped! And you better believe LE has looked at the video footage, and that confirmed there was no kidnapping. Who are you trying to kid?
      The fact that you're posting on this sham blog is proof of your insincerity towards Ayla!

      Delete
  11. Selena... When was the "moment" Ayla was taken? 8p.m. to 8 a.m. is a pretty large amount of minutes...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have to ask Amanda Benner when that moment was, those were her words.

      Delete
  12. AuntSelenasSauce3/16/12, 4:22 PM

    IGNORE THAT MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!

    Why do you THINK the DiPietros want the public to IGNORE the blatantly obvious, and to believe that LE is inept and "out to get poor Justin"??

    It's so when they LATER are charged with first degree murder, they can claim they have been railroaded by the "SYSTEM".

    That investigators wanted to solve the case quickly and never even "CONSIDERED" alternatives or TRIED to look for a "living" Ayla!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Becca Boo, Ayla was last checked at 10 pm that night

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WhatsYOURpoint3/16/12, 5:22 PM

      Yeah.
      That narrows the window from 12 hours to 10.
      So what?
      BeccaBoo's STILL correct in saying there's an awful lot of minutes in the time-frame!

      Delete
    2. Selena Johnson3/20/12, 7:51 PM

      Yes Becca there are quite a few minutes in 10 to 12 hours.If you multiply those hours... times sixty you should come up with the correct amount. Very good!
      Whats your point...Yes Becca is correct. There are an awful lot of minutes within that time frame...Take a peek at what I said to Becca and you can actually figure out how many minutes is... "an awful lot"...Very good.

      Delete
  14. Its a shame that Trista's life is obviously one that most people wouldn't want for their children : no fixed address, sleeps around, BF's husband is in prison just like her own fiance - what kind of life is that for a child? She would have to pull herself out of the gutter to make Ayla's life better, if Ayla comes back.

    I hope Justin is being honest when he says "When the time is right, everything is going to come out". This statement to me implies that he knows where Ayla is.

    Come on MSP, entertain the theory at least and check it out. What's the worst that could happen?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
    2. almostlostmypost3/16/12, 9:36 PM

      *"ALL ANONYMOUS posts will be removed." <<<<<<----???
      It would be nice if this was posted in a more noticable location.

      Delete
    3. Reposting since my 1st anon post was probably deleated

      Lu.Hand,
      Why do you feel that you can be so judgemental about Trista R.? You denounce her as a bad mother and proclaim that her child, yes HER child, would be better off somewhere else. That young mother was and is trying to better herself and be well for her children and loved ones. Who are you to say she isn't a good enough woman to keep and love her children? I also agree that everything will come out and I believe it will be soon. You say you hope Justin is being
      'honest'? Now that would be a first! From what he's shown everyone, we all know the real value he puts on his daughters life. And in the end...it may be terrible and very traumatic for all. But the person who suffers the most from a broken heart is Trista. She will probably never see her sweet little one again and that is the saddest part of all. As for Ayla's biological gene donor... From what's been reported and even more strongly, what he has NOT done or said just further proves that he never was a real father to that little girl! It must be the worst feeling in the world to not have a daddy there to protect and love you? My dad would have died protecting me and would have gone crazy searching for me if I ever went missing. But we all know why that hasn't happened for little Ayla.

      Delete
    4. Hey Lucifer,
      Where's your write up on what a shitty mother Courtney is? Now that's a true shame that Courtney keeps her baby at a drug house, that she sleeps around, and that her sister is a drug dealer and many of her other relatives are known criminals and violent crimes in many cases. What kind of life is that for a child? Courtney would have a much higher climb up from the sewer she's living in than Trista, don't you think?
      It has been determined that Justin is not telling the truth. You are correct in thinking that Justin knows where Ayla is. The question is, when is he going to tell LE?
      MSP has entertained and checked out all theories. That's how they came to the conclusions they have.
      Why are you so evil? Are you going to be person enough to apologize to Trista when it comes out that she is an innocent mother?
      You sound so much like LIES, hmmmm....I wonder.....

      Delete
    5. @ Angel

      You want my write-up on Courtney. Ok well here it is. Oh wow, you know what, she doesn't have her kid taken off her, or an arrest history that I'm aware of - I do believe that you are referring to her sis brianna (yes, she's trouble).

      Ultimately, I have 3 beautiful girls that are safe and warm and loved. Oh yeah, they're happy too. I don't associate with drug dealers and I don't even hang out at bars. I have a job and I pay for people like trista to live her chosen lifestyle.

      Skirt the fact as much as you like, but at least justin had a job till he moved back to waterville. At least he lived in home whether it was with friends or his mother. Trista couldn't keep herself together enough for her family to want her around, even with her children. No doubt they were also giving her money to support her habits. There's accommodating behaviour for you.

      I can tell you that I might be wrong and that trista had nothing to do with Ayla's disappearance and I will apologize if that's the case, but I can tell you that im not mistaken about the way she chooses to live. And people like you also offer up excuses as to why she should continue to live her gutter lifestyle.

      And thanks for the compliment that I sound like Obscure, at least Obscure has sharp witt and a brain, but i reckon that you need to go back to school and study linguistics (the study of language and its structure) so keep wondering. by the way my major is in theosophy, not criminal justice so i can't offer legal insight like Obscure can. I am only armed with my logic sorry.

      Delete
    6. Selena Johnson3/20/12, 8:02 PM

      Luci...that is all one needs to be armed with. Thanks for caring enough about Ayla to do as you are doing here.

      SandyMar 16, 2012 05:13 PM
      "When the time is right, everything is going to come out". This statement to me implies that he knows where Ayla is. Maybe this is a way to say that he believes Trista knows where Ayla is.

      Reply

      Sandy...you may be right.:)

      Delete
  15. "When the time is right, everything is going to come out". This statement to me implies that he knows where Ayla is. Maybe this is a way to say that he believes Trista knows where Ayla is.

    ReplyDelete

ALL comments subject to removal. MODERATION becomes necessary when ignorance shows up. Don't be that person!