Number 5
THE LIE
NANCY GRACE: Explain to me why the mom is staying 80 miles
away from where the baby disappeared, because I have to tell you, ma`am,
I would be laying in the street screaming "Where`s my baby" trying to
find the baby. What`s she doing 80 miles away? BECCA HANSON: She was told by the Waterville police department not to be in Waterville.
GRACE: Hold on, Joe in Florida. Don`t move. To Ron Reynolds. I recall Ayla`s mom, Trista, stating cops said, Don`t go back to Waterville, stay where you are. I don`t recall them telling her to leave town.
RON REYNOLDS: They never told her to leave town. They didn`t want us up there to get involved in the investigation. People need to stop here (ph) questions or whatever. This is about a little girl, our little girl that is missing, that we need to find, all right?
THE TRUTH
Chris Knowles, CNN correspondent: Trista said at one point this week that
she was told to stay away from the search and stay away from the
investigation. The police chief was asked about that today and denied
that and doesn`t know where that is coming from. The only place where
they are denied access is the home where Ayla was last seen and that
home where she was sleeping when she reportedly went missing. That home
is now guarded by a police officer, and no one except police is allowed
to go in and out. REYNOLDS: I saw my granddaughter, which was on a Sunday, when my daughter was in rehab. We hung out together. We walked up to see her mother. We laughed and played. That was the last time that I saw her.
Number 4
THE LIE
“He would never let me see her,’’ Reynolds said. “I would call to talk
to her, and he would get mad about it. If I did see her and I would
notice something on her like a bruise or just something, instead of
reacting in a calm manner, he would lash out about it or kind of go into
defense.’’
THE TRUTH
See Trista's timeline.
About Mid-September - Justin took Ayla to Chucky Cheese and she was returned with black and blue bruises the right side of her face and ear, photographs were taken. Justin said that he had put her in the "Ball Pit" and she got into a fight with two little boys.Trista never reports seeing any futher injuries to Ayla beyond September, (except for the broken arm). Justin didn't have custody of Ayla until October. So when Trista says "he would never let me see her" that in itself is one lie, because Trista was the custodial parent at the time of the alleged bruising/leg injury. She also reports later visits with Ayla when Justin had custody, so Justin didn't "never" let her see Ayla; that's a lie. Furthermore, Trista says "IF I did see her, and would notice like a bruise or just something..." Did she notice any bruises when she visited Ayla at the DiPietro home? If so, why didn't she note that on her nifty little timeline?
About the end of September - Justin took Ayla on a Thursday and brought her back Friday. Later that evening, Becca noticed that she could not walk without difficulty and after a few days she was not getting any better, favoring her left foot as she walked. Trista asked Justin what had happen and he said they were," horsing around". The subsequent visit to the doctor found it to be a pulled leg muscle... and it took three weeks before she could walk normally again.
Number 3
THE LIE
According to the test administrator, who was very courteous and
professional, I was unable to complete the [polygraph] test due to a medical
condition. It was suggested to me that after treatment by a doctor I
would be able to finish the test, but the investigating authority is
content with the general outcome of the incomplete test (as it stands). [Trista's statement regarding her polygraph]
THE TRUTH
GRACE: OK, Woody, what type of medical condition would arise midstream in a poly that would cause cops to stop the test?
TRIPP: Well, that`s just it, Nancy. When we start a polygraph, pre- interview, we get those questions answered. That`s the whole point of the pre-test interview. We discuss mental conditions, we discuss physical conditions, we discuss medical conditions before we ever get started.
And let me also point this out. We don`t render a verdict on a polygraph examination midway through it. There is a series of tests that we conduct, a minimum of three, as part of the examination. So saying that they stopped it in the middle, but that they`re OK and everything`s hunky-dory is absolutely bull. We don`t do that. We don`t render a verdict midway through an exam. It just doesn`t happen. So, again, it`s her story, she`s telling it. But it is her story.
Number 2
THE LIE
JANE VELEZ: Amanda, I know she is upset that some people have pointed the finger at
her. How far away was she at the time of her daughter`s disappearance?
BENNER: She was miles away. I mean, she was in Portland or South Portland and I`m not sure where she was at that point in time, at that very moment. But she was in South Portland. That`s where she was staying. She had no vehicle. She has no means of getting there. Justin wouldn`t allow her, you know, to see Ayla. And there`s no way at all -- I would bet my life on it, that Trista had nothing to do with any of this. And that`s what`s frustrating, as everyone is saying things about her. Everyone is talking about it, and it is -- I mean, if Ayla went outside with her shoes off, Trista was upset, because she was worried about getting a disease.
THE TRUTH
Trista and her sister Jessica were staying
at the Maine Motel but Trista happened to be en route to Machiasport
when the South Portland police came calling at 10 a.m.So she had a vehicle to get to the prison to see her youngest child's felon-father. She had means to get all the way to Machiasport, which is past Waterville? Where exactly was Trista at that point in time, that "very moment"???
Drumroll, please...
Number 1
This entire reaction is a LIE. Trista saying she never received a call is a LIE. I don't even have to explain this much further, this is one LIE that speaks for itself!
What else has Trista lied about? One lie usually covers another and another....
ReplyDeleteI have a feeling we've only heard a very small portion of her lies.
Deleteand "she wiped blood on her face from a cut on her hand" - a blatant lie and for no purpose whatsoever. Why say anything? If you feel you must, why not simply "must be stress"? Anyone that would voluntarily put a stupid lie like that out there would lie about anything... perhaps even pathologically. Would that be Trista or Jeff?
ReplyDeleteBoth.
DeleteAnd yes, that was a very dumb lie.
Nice work :)
ReplyDeleteYou left out my personal favorite lie. "Justin snatched Ayla away while Trista was is rehab."
Truth:
Trista said they had an agreement:
Q: Um, a little background on your relationship with Justin, according to you, you and Justin had an agreement that he would take care of Ayla while you were in rehab back in October.
TR: That's right.
http://video.today.msnbc.msn.com/today/45814327#45814327
Ronnie Jr. said the had an agreement:
VELEZ-MITCHELL: All right, now, Jessica, Ayla`s mom, went into rehab for alcohol abuse back in October. She left the child with her sister, and my understanding, Ronnie, is that the father came in while the mom was in rehab and took the child with the help of child services. So he says they had an agreement. To me it sounds like they had a disagreement. What do you know, Ronnie?
RONALD REYNOLDS: OK, first off, they did have an agreement, OK. When Trista was in rehab, they did have an agreement for Justin to take care of Ayla while she was there. Now, DHS, on the other hand, said when Trista got out of rehab, she could take back Ayla. Ayla was supposed to go back to her mom. And that never happened.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1112/21/ijvm.01.html
Now some may say that this agreement was reached during the family team meeting on October 20. If that's true, what do we make of this?
On the evening of Oct. 17, a few days after Trista Reynolds entered drug rehabilitation, DiPietro, of Waterville, arrived at the Lewiston police station.
At 6:06 p.m., a police officer spoke with DiPietro in the lobby, according to Lt. Mark Cornelio.
Police declined to release a report of the service call because it pertains to an open investigation in Waterville, but Cornelio described the dispatch log Friday in a phone interview.
"DiPietro said he was going to ... retrieve his daughter and wanted police to go," Cornelio said. "He explained that he and the mother had an agreement that if she went into treatment, he would take custody."
http://www.onlinesentinel.com/news/police-log-offers-insight-into-custody-questions_2011-12-30.html
So I guess Justin walked into the Lewiston Police Department, lied to Lt. Cornelio and said the he (Justin) and Trista had an agreement, Lt. Cornelio called to verify with DHS and THEY lied, then Lewiston PD facilitated the transfer, then, miraculously, Justin and Trista actually DID make an agreement a few days later?
Bullshit
There was an agreement, Justin did not snatch Ayla, and for some unknown reason the Reynolds clan is trying to dump all of this on Justin an an innocent caseworker.
You are SO right...that one should have been on the countdown for sure!
Deletemore questions - Thank you for putting that one out there clearly and concisely. Trista has so many conflicting stories for how Ayla came to be with Justin. Her supporters tend to ignore when she says "it was by agreement between me and him" and latch on to "he kidnapped Ayla while poor Trista was in rehab trying to become a better person." According to the Reynolds, it was a chaotic scene with Ayla upset and biting an officer. According to LPD the transfer went without incident. Trista supporters believe the Reynolds recount, and don't believe the LPD. At the beginning of this, the very first quote I heard from Becca Hanson is that "DHHS has always had it out for my family." I don't remember them "calling out to the kidnapper."
DeleteI saw on a Nancy Grace transcript that Trista ran out during her polygraph exam. I think it was one of her guests that said it. Not sure if it's true or not.
Delete@the space between--Jeff unequivocally said that Justin abducted Ayla from Trista.
Delete@Really? I have not heard that...I don't think she ran out. Maybe her medical condition prevents her from running as well? Who knows...
from: http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1201/30/ng.01.html
DeleteMICHELLE GOLLAND, PSYCHOLOGIST, EXPERT ON MOMLOGIC.COM: You know, Nancy, I have to say, you may disagree with me on this. I have my suspicions also about the mother. I don`t like his attitude --
GRACE: She wasn`t there.
GOLLAND: -- is very suspicious. Well, but I have to say my concerns about her is, I`d like to ask the police chief, what was her medical condition that she ran out of a polygraph? Was that a panic attack?
GRACE: Let me ask you, just what difference does it make if she`s not a suspect, if she was nowhere near the scene, she can have rehab problems? For all I know she`s got an alcohol or drug problem. I don`t know what her problem is or if she even has a problem.
GOLLAND: Absolutely. I think she clearly has a problem.
GRACE: But what I care about is -- well, what difference does it make if she is not implicated?
GOLLAND: It makes -- Nancy, it -- well, he`s not a suspect either. I am trying --
GRACE: Yes, answer my question, please.
GOLLAND: Which question?
GRACE: The only one I asked you, which is if she was not on the scene and was living 40, 50 miles away and has an alibi for that night, why are people jumping on her rehab problem or her substance problem? It doesn`t matter. All that matters is where`s the baby.
GOLLAND: Absolutely. But we know that families who are struggling with drugs and alcohol and having and going to court and getting orders to take children away as well --
GRACE: Right. Right. Right.
GOLLAND: Also have issues.
GRACE: Issues, OK.
GOLLAND: I think we have to be very careful.
GRACE: Well, that is -- that is extremely vague and not much help. Frankly. I`m just, you know, telling you like it is no offense.
I want to go back -- I want to go back to Steve McCausland.
@obscure - Jeff is unequivocally - and obviously - a liar... yet people believe him without question. So, Trista and Jeff are both liars, but who's doing the script and who's zooming who?
DeleteTrue, and good question...only time will tell!
Delete@Really? Thanks for pointing that out. Wow...just wow!
DeleteJeff may be untruthful, but explain all the lies you're telling?
Delete@Shari Farley, what does that mean? Care to elaborate?
DeleteYes Shari please elaborate. What lies is Obscure telling? And Jeff being untruthful is hardly something to be blown off here. Really Obscure being untruthful could be blown off because what would that matter. They are not the one who we are depending on for the truth in this case. (Although I will wait for you to show me those lies) Jeff, Trista and Justin however that is a different matter. So saying Jeff is untruthful is a pretty big deal. That says a lot to me and I would think everyone else. One lie usually leads back to another...
Deleteanother good one from Jeff "Trista cannot tell a lie."
Delete@Shari - Jeff "may be untruthful" - but, Obscure, you have lies to explain. Wow.
Deletefrom January 19 quoted from
Deletehttp://abcnews.go.com/US/ayla-reynolds-mom-finish-polygraph/story?id=15393857#.T-FCZrXOyxo
"Kenneth Blackstone, a forensic polygraph examiner based in Atlanta, said that individuals sitting for polygraph tests are usually screened ahead of the test for any medical conditions that might interfere with the test.
"If a person is having physical problems, something that is observable, like coughing or saying 'I don't feel good,' you don't test them. But that is brought up in the pre-test interview, which is the longest part of the whole thing," Blackstone said, noting that a person who is ill when taking the test could use the condition later to discredit the test's results.
Blackstone said he did not know why Reynolds was allowed to take the test and then stopped in the middle, but said he was surprised administrators said they were satisfied with the test.
"There's no way to be satisfied with an incomplete test," he said."
Shari is back ..oh joy. There are not lies being told by this blogger. The blogger goes to great lengths to dig up what is said, what the contradictions are, and what the truth is. And then posts as many links to back up their posts as possible. -Ysabel
Deletefrom A4A:
ReplyDeleteDecember 19, 2011
• Trista speaks ~ Interview video with Nancy Grace
• Trista and Ron speak ~ ABC News video Good Morning America
“He was the last man to see my daughter” (she does not say “last man to see my daughter alive” see ABC News video link )
****THAT'S BECAUSE IT WASN'T SAID ON ABC NEWS, IT WAS SAID ON THE TODAY SHOW. THAT INTERVIEW IS DESCRIBED BELOW:****
December 29, 2011
• Trista speaks out on the Today Show ~ Link includes video from the Today Show as well as an article from Bangor Daily New
“I would call to talk to her, and he’d get mad about it. If I did see her and I noticed something on her like a bruise or something, instead of acting in a calm manner, he would lash out about it or go into defense.”
“He says he’s not in hiding, but why won’t he come out, why won’t he talk to me,” Reynolds, who filed with the state to reclaim parental rights the day before the girl’s disappearance, said on the NBC broadcast. “What is he so afraid of?”
She added: “He’s the only one who can answer some of my questions. Just talk to me. That’s all I want.”
AND THEN THE BLOGGER STOPS JUST BEFORE THE PART WHERE TRISTA SAYS "HE'S THE LAST PERSON TO SEE MY DAUGHTER ALIVE"
Watching that Today Show interview again, a few more "inconsistencies"
There was a video that she said she was not trying to be secretive going to the court and filing; however, on her first interview with Nancy Grace she said she didn't want him to know that she was filing.
Trista told the interviewer that she saw Ayla two times after she got out of rehab. Once on November 3rd and once on the 21st. She forgot(?) that Justin picked her up to go to Ayla's first bone specialist appointment on the 14th.
An odd quote regarding what LE is telling her "they're still where WE were 13 days ago."
Also odd? She never "calls out for Ayla."
She was too busy calling out for Justin's attention...
DeleteAt least she was dressed appropriately for the interview... no cleavage revealing top and mini skirt. Typing that out it occurred to me, McCausland told Trista what he was going to be saying at the last press conference and there were camera crews there to record her and her family, and THAT was how she chose to dress? SMH Who was she trying to attract? Justin? Ray? Anyone in general? Just an odd situation to be trying to get that kind of attention. :/
DeleteWhen Trista states " He says he's not hiding, but why won't he come out, why won't he talk to me?"
DeleteJustin and Trista were in communication. She was lying. They were speaking several times a day. She would call him all day long and he would answer her calls. She lied. And there is proof. They were communicating through both texts and phone conversations at that time. Add that to her lists of lies she had no problem telling the nation. Because Matt L asked her that question three times and gave he the chance to answer it honestly he was very interested in the fact that her and Justin were not speaking. Even asked her why she did not have the police try to intervene for her. She said they told her it was between her and Justin. Lies come out of her mouth very easily. She clearly feels no one will call her on them. Or she won't get caught. But lies have a way of catching up with you.
Good stuff :)
DeleteDo Tristas blindly led advocates recognize ANY of this at all? Do investigators? -Ysabel
DeleteI found a better lie, Trista told Chelsea Hoffman in an interview that when she was visiting Ayla at JUSTINS IN WATERVILLE, that Phoebe told her she had a gun there for protection. according to the article this was in November??? It was the last time she saw Ayla?? WTF? We were told repeatedly thru her ignorant interviews that the last time she saw Ayla was at the bone doctors on Nov 21st Her timeline. Now I ask how did she get to Waterville? I also say it gives her the floorplan and also puts her fingerprints at the scene. What do you all think about that?
ReplyDeleteJust to be clear there was no gun in their house. Phoebe did not tell Trista that.
DeleteI obviously cannot comment on that issue as I don't know but I would really like to know if in fact Trista did visit Ayla in Waterville? How she got there? Who was with her? And how long she was in the home to learn the floorplan and explain her fingerprints and presence in the home to LE. I also think if there was ever a gun mentioned it wouldnt have taken 6 months for superstar mommy Trista to scream it at the press.
Delete@Anonymous 19.6.12, who says... Just to be clear there was no gun in their house. Phoebe did not tell Trista that.
DeleteActually, your comment is a partial truth; an incomplete, side-stepping, dodging-the-bullet truth. Here's my similar truth... Just to be clear there was a gun in their house. Phoebe did tell Trista something like that.
You sound authoritative on the subject. I have a question...
Was there a gun in that house on the night of Dec 16, 2011?
One more question...
Did Trista and Phoebe engage in a conversation where Phoebe reassured Trista that they take precautions against 'criminal activities' and there was mention of a gun? (Note that Trista already 'fessed up that she was visiting at their house.)
It's not so clear for me. Just sayin'...
So lost...
Delete@Obscure,I am lost too. Trista maintained that Justin would not let her see Ayla! Yet, my point was, as of interview from last week shhe not only stated that she visited Ayla at the DiPietro home in Waterville in November and that was her last visit. She has publicly stated and through timeline that the last visit was at the orthopedic appt in Portland. LIE. This nnot only puts her in Waterville with a vehicle or riding with someone else but more importantly giver her the FLOORPLAN AND PUTS HER FINGERPRINTS at the scene of the crime. How can this be discredited? Also in one of the other interviews, Grandpa Ron stated he visited Trista with Ayla while she was in rehab. LIE. Trista has been very clear from day one(reason she alledgedly filed paperwork)that Justin did not allow the ordered visit while she was in rehab. WTF? Does anyone see some issues here?
DeleteThe statement was "clear" sorry you need an interpreter. Let me say it LOUDER. THERE WAS NO GUN IN THE HOUSE. Phoebe did not tell Trista there was. And ps Trista did not fess up to being in the house so much as slip up in her stories. She can not keep her stories straight.
DeleteTo be fair, I only posted what was in the interview, unless I was sitting on the couch with Trista and Pheobe I obviously could not attest to whether there was or wasn't or whether it was said or it wasn't. Maybe Anonymous, You were there? I in fact dont know any of the parties, things that went through my head were like What if Trista threatened to come take Ayla or have one of her family or druggy, prison buddies take her? Shit, I am a grandma myself and I may say something off the wall and scary if my grandchild was threatened. Like I said I only pointed out the interview and obviously Trista is a liar and a very bad one. However, lets not forget that Phoebe also lied in her CNN interview only to have to call back and look really bad, not so much for her, I could care less but for Justin and Ayla's sake, I can't imagine for the life of me why she said she was in the house then changed her story. Just Saying. And for the record, I believe Justin is innocent and I beleve that Jessica Reyolds has Ayla. I have also been saying that for 6 months. Hopefully clears up the confusion of whether I need an interpretor or not!!!
DeleteClearly half-truth. Are you saying I need an interpreter, or are you saying my eyes are hard of hearing?
Delete--> If you don't know, you can't lie. <-- It's something I heard. I used to say 'if you don't know, you don't know.' I guess that's why the event stuck in my memory - because of a saying.
Relevance in association with the truth. Do you want me to post the entirity of the events that convince me to the point of zero doubt? A blow-by-blow, puff-by-puff, running commentary? I try not to go that path, getting all familiar and personal, and stuff. Wish to translate? Does it make it any clearer? Phoebe used the word 'weapon', not gun. That is the only concession I'll give.
There's the turkey bone. I'll clean it for you if you need instruction.
See, here is where my problem lies, and I don't really appreciate the condascending attitude(Phoebe could have told Trista there was an AK47 there and it would not change my point)My whole point if you read my comments is that Trista maintained all along that Justin would not allow her to see Ayla! Her even being in the home puts her in a special place of having knowledge of the homes floorplan and also leaves her fingerprints in the house. if she told her there was a weapon or not is irrelevant. I can honestly say I have many weapons in my home, from steak knives to baseball bats. 1. Direct lie about being allowed to visit 2. Puts her directly at the scene of the crime. 3. Gives her all the info to give a third party to snatch Ayla. 4.Shows she had transportation to Waterville. 5. If she doesnt drive, did she go to Waterville (oops Winslow) on the 16th, then leave for Machiasport from there? You show a great deal of hostility toward the very people who believe Trista is guilty as hell. I am having some trouble with that. Do you care to explain why?
DeleteHa ha you are getting very cranky aren't you? I do not need any concessions from you. :) Trista could perhaps use some of your instructions. My statement remains what it is. Phoebe did not tell Trista there was a gun nor weapon in the home :) Trista lied.
Delete@Dale I do not think you are the one who needs an interpreter. You as you said only stated what was said in the interview. It is not your fault that per usual Trista lied. Phoebe did not tell Trista that there was a gun in the house and there was not a gun in the house.
Delete@Dale
DeleteI think you may be misunderstanding or maybe getting your "Anons" mixed up. Not sure. But I am not hostile towards you. I agree with you. I only wanted to point out one of Trista's lies. And you are correct it has nothing to do with what you were pointing out. It does however have to do with the fact that it is another lie from Trista. She simply says what she wants to say and expects it to be taken as fact. And it is not fact. That is all I was pointing out. Phoebe never told Trista that. That's all. She was however in the house you are correct. And that is important. All of your points are. Thank you.
As far as I am concerned there will never be a conviction even if the Angel Ayla met with any kind oof fate. Why, because both parents had cause to hide the child and both parents had access to the home at one point or another. It wouldn't even take a public defender to tear that lying trollop Trista apart on the stand. So come on Twisted and Sista and send the girl home to Daddy.
DeleteAnonymous19.6.12, who says... Just to be clear there was no gun in their house. Phoebe did not tell Trista that.
DeleteAbove, this is the Anonymous that I am referring to in my Anonymous posts. Are you Anonymous or are you Moses for these people? Mighty Mouse was Moses-like -> singing -> Here I am to save the day!
Your comment has two statements.
1. Just to be clear there was no gun in their house.
At the time of Trista's visit, that statement is true. At the time of Ayla's abduction, that statement is false. Which is it? Which time period are you referring to?
Your statement compels me to ask... Was it in your house or apartment at that time? There's just a handful of people that would know about this, and you say 'their house'. vrrooooom, vvrroooommm.
2. Phoebe did not tell Trista that.
This statement, you refer to a portion of Dale Morse's comment which came from an interview '...when she was visiting Ayla at JUSTINS IN WATERVILLE, that Phoebe told her she had a gun there for protection...'
There were several events motivating Trista at the time. Justin was communicating with her. He was worried about Ayla's safety, that sixth sense in overdrive. I wish I could tell you that he should have done more, but if you don't know, you don't know. Moving on... Trista (there was a bus involved) wanted to visit and she wanted to make a good impression on Phoebe. It was important to her. She wanted to be good. She wanted Phoebe to like her. This is so overwhelming, and it's the only instance that I have found where anyone's opinion mattered to Trista - but it did with Phoebe. (Is this too fast for you?) Trista planned out the things she wanted to say, thinking, 'don't come empty-headed'. Conversations to have, she asked Phoebe for a recipe. Trista wasn't seeking anything out of the visit other than a nod of approval from one mother to another. She did ask Phoebe about safety precautions. Do you think that area of concern is not a mother's territory? You ask Phoebe if this conversation took place or not. Phoebe became apprehensive when Trista started asking about safety. Trista left and cried most of the way home because she felt Phoebe didn't like her as a mother.
You people think it's so easy? Trista is showing a vulnerable side and endangering herself by doing so. There is no other person that is more pro-'Justin didn't do it' than I am - because I know with zero doubt that he did no harm to his daughter. I also know that Trista is innocent. I have zero doubt, which is more than Trista can say about herself.
SOMEBODY better come forward with the holy truth, or so help me, I'll spread each and every one of you open on the table for public perusal. You lie about a handgun to protect friends and mushrooms that aren't even illegal. WTF? You stole the path to closure. And how about that TV?
Step 1: Soften ligaments holding meat to bone by slightly tugging.
Obscure, I am eternally grateful for everything that you do. Next month, I'll get a place to post so it doesn't cause problems for you. From the depths of my soul, I thank you. pogamen
@anon one. Thank you and I apologize, I do get the anons mixed up at times. Like I said I do not know the any of the parties involved. My info I share i always back up with the source of it and I do have my ow very strong theory. Thank you so much for helping clear this up:)
DeletePogamen
DeleteYou are wrong it is not a lie. Phoebe did not tell Trista that there was a gun in that house. And there was no gun in that house. Sorry but that is not the lie that was told. Trista is the one who told the lie. And you may not think that is important but it is. Because there is a reason that she is lying. I do not know what that reason is. Maybe you do? But she IS lying. She has lied about many things. Why do you think that is? All I know is that it is not okay . Some of her lies are leading people to believe her child is dead. Some of her lies are leading people to believe her child's father has harmed that child. Some of her lies are leading people to believe that others are lying. All of which is not okay. So I say it is she who is stealing the path to closure.
This is all excruciatingly confusing to me. I am trying to follow Pogamen's posts which sometimes are just beyond bizarre and sometimes seem to be posts from a person who has insight or vision of some sort. And I apologize, Pogamen, if that in any way hurts your feelings but I need to express how difficult it is to make heads or tails of your comments. I hope that if there is any offense taken that it's offset by the fact that I do spend a great deal of time giving it weight and trying to make sense of it out of belief that it could be valuable.
DeleteWith regards to all of this, the argument on the 21st of June between you and an anonymous commenter- I can't make sense of it. for a different reason this time, though.
The commentor either was present at the time of that visit of Tristas or is a friend or family member who has since asked about the gun question given Tristas new announcement on the subject. That is clear. Or the commentor knows no one and is just making statements to be involved and generate controversy. One never knows which kind of person is being dealt with. But for the sake of argument lets say it was someone who knows Phoebe or was there to hear the conversation. Both entirely feasible. How does relaying that information make this commentor one who is "lying to protect friends" ? [and I don't get the mushrooms part of that sentence, side note.]
I'm asking why this made you so angry? That a person is telling what they know. why does it prompt you to say that so help you, you'll spread them [who? Us- the blog readers?] out on a table for public perusal? How did it incite a response where you are attacking the wording? It is clear the commentor is saying that Phoebe did not have a gun in the house AND also did not tell Trista that she did have one. That really is not hard to understand for me.
So I'm going to come out and ask this last thing. If you are sure that neither Justin or Trista are responsible then why does the conversation about there not being a gun in the house make you so angry? And how does it steal closure?
I don't think you are causing problems for Obscure. maybe you are but I haven't gotten that sense.
And I agree with Anon one. Honestly, even if Trista is not responsible she does tell lies, that is a fact. And those lies do harm others. Maybe you don't see that Pogamen, but those lies do damage to others. If you think Ayla is forever lost, then you may not think it harms her. I think she is taken somewhere and is alive and that the lies hurt her. But Tristas lies are completely undeniable and what she has lied about has created many problems and much heartache for many innocent people. So her vulnerabilites that you see do not trump the difficulties she has created for others by lying. EVEN IF she did not take Ayla, she is still responsible for her ever changing landscape of "facts". ~Veronica
Anon one
Delete'...Phoebe did not tell Trista that there was a gun...'
I already made that concession. She did not use the word 'gun', although her exact words could imply that a firearm was available. She did not say GUN. Understood.
Are we stuck in a loop here?
WTH? What are you doing?
Trista is lying - she must be lying - to believe Trista is to believe Ayla is dead? Is that right? Pre-legal mumbo-jumbo? Oh, dear God! You don't get it.
That was the reason for me to be SingTFU, too! I'm sure you can see that I rarely do as I'm told. You can slam the door, and I will be speaking for Ayla through the cracks in the wood grain of a fiberglass door.
Ayla is deceased. Deal with it. It's time for all of you to grow up. The risk, at this point, involves the life of her father. And I think all of you know that. When Ayla is found - and she will be found - you pray there's enough evidence to point to someone else. No wonder nobody wants to help you people. You are just guessing? With a man's life?
I followed that gun. A gun speaks, too. A gun speaks louder than anything else. I have every conversation that took place over that gun, under that gun, around that gun.
And... Where is Jessica? Where is Olivia - the one in the pink coat? Oh, that's right. Ayla is with Jessica. Not even close.
This is what I heard - 'Mister! Mister! You're on a baby!' That was Olivia.
You're right. It's not okay. It's not okay to eat dessert before supper. Grow up and get busy finding these people.
@pogamen,anoymous whatever, you may wanna talk to your girl about the bus ride....lmao. There is no greyhound station in Waterville, We either go to Lewiston or Portland to catch a BUS!!! Are you fn serious? In other words, YES I still ask, 1. Who gave her a ride to the DiPietro home and 2. Why didn't she take Ayla back with her then? Obviously she would have had a copy of the DHHS team meeting agreement. Check some facts, thenget back to us. Okay and Thanks.
DeleteGreyhound station in Waterville is run out of the Hess station on KMD. Runs from Portland to Waterville Monday - Friday. It may go under a different name on the buses but Greyhound owns it and it is on their schedule.
DeletePogamon
DeleteWhat I am doing is saying what was not said by Phoebe. So let me try this one more time. She did not say there was a gun, a weapon, a firearm in the house. So for Trista to say that she said there was was a lie. It is that simple.
And guess what I'm all grown up and I still don't believe Ayla is dead. There is no evidence to point to the father he did not do anything to harm his daughter. It is the one thing I do not bother God with in my prayers. I only ask that he bring Ayla home. Ps I eat dessert before supper all the time. Sometimes I eat it instead of supper.
Pogamen isn't wrong about there being a bus ride available. That might be exactly how Trista got there. Careful Dale :)
DeletePogamen, when you ask WTH I'm doing, it's this : I am trying to understand. I am not trying to pick a fight or anything. Your posts are extremely hard to follow but I am trying. In this particular instance I was trying to figure out why you were angry with someone for stating the conversation Trista relayed to the public was not the truth according to the person she was quoting. But we may not be able to inderstand each other on that so I'll move on.
I don't have any reason to guess whether or not you do as you're told. (Per your comment). I want to make clear that what many are saying is that Trista and her family have long been trying to convince people that Ayla was killed. And that they believe it was at the hands of her father. We are saying it's not right to do that- to cast blame and to publicly comvict under such circumstances. We are saying that when you add up all the lies and changed stories you have to look at the person / people doimg it and ask why. It stands to reason that we should consider that those trying so hard to turn public opinion permanently against the father have a reason to use lies and misinformation to do so.
So it is not that we are saying "to believe Trista is to believe Aylas dead". It is Trista really who is saying that and we want to know why. Maybe she is in no way involved... but then why the lies? It's not logical for me to set aside reality and not ask the questions. I ask the questions because I don't know where Ayla is and want her found. (To your comment to "get busy finding these people")
I do want you to speak for Ayla if you know something. This is no game. If it were I wouldn't bother trying to understand. But I am confused now because I thought I recalled one of your posts specifying that Ayla is somewhere and beimg protected. I have to find it. Maybe I misunderstood you.
And I have a question- how is it possible for us to locate Ayla and the truth if we don't begin with guesses and theories? At this point guesses have been many times substantiated as being valid thoughts to continue looking for proof of. You may not need to guess because you may know things about Aylas whereabouts that the rest of us do not.
You say you're speaking for Ayla. So am I. What is the point of you speaking for her if we aren't here to listen? There is not door slamming on my part. I am welcoming you in and trying to listen. -V
My apologies, and I stand corrected there is a bus station about a mile away from the DiPietro home. So, that is great news. It shows Trista had no fear of going to the home to visit Ayla, your statements show she was still trying to impress Phoebe and the bus ticket to visit the child she states she wasn't allowed to see must be great evidence. So for you wise one why did she not take Ayla home at that time, and I add she must have had the DHHS meeting paperwork with her.
DeleteSo, does anybody have a time frame for this bus trip to Waterville by invitation from Justin as we all know Trista has adamently stated Justin would not allow any visitation?
DeleteV, 6; 22... that was a very good post, and I so agree.
DeleteVeronica, I'll second (third?) the great post comment. I agree as well. - Fan of Truth and Common Sense
DeleteClear speak...
Delete1. Just to be clear there was no gun in their house.
Half-truth. This has nothing to do with Phoebe or anything Phoebe knew or said. On the evening of December 16, 2011 - I'll keep my focus on that one day for the handgun. I'm not saying anyone is lying. I'm saying that the statement is misleading - a half truth.
My position has not changed on that. I don't call it a lie, even though it might qualify, depending upon the commentors identity. Phoebe has nothing to do with this - she wasn't there on December 16, 2011.
one at a time...
Speak clearly...
Deletereveiw - I heard these words spoken, between male friends.
'If you don't know, you can't lie.'
While is seemed inappropriate for the man-o a man-o conversation, it made perfect sense later. Follow me on this. His friends are not friends. He doesn't lie to Courtney. Is that clear enough? Or should more be said about what actually took place earlier on December 16, 2011?
one + one at a time
Extended learning for clarification...
Delete2. Phoebe did not tell Trista that. [referring to a portion of Dale Morse's comment which came from an interview '...when she was visiting Ayla at JUSTINS IN WATERVILLE, that Phoebe told her she had a gun there for protection...']
I did not read the interview, or watch a video, and I have bracketed Dale Morse's words for a verbatim example from the Hoffman interview. That may be poor judgment on my part. I did not use the source of the information, but I am now asserting my omission.
Again, Trista visited with Phoebe. They talked about a lot of things. Phoebe mentioned protection. Yes, there's an unrelated little, white, innocent lie that Phoebe spoke - and it's so not relevant. I lie everytime my daughter asks me if I think her ass is too fat. And I'm so disinterested in spreading gripe jelly over marmalade. This is where you feel my anger seep into my words. This is where I cry. This was a crossroad on the path of Trista's recovery that failed. Not everything has something to do with Ayla and custodianship. That is so backwards from what was actually happening. Maybe Trista will remember our discussion about a stick, a ball, and synchronized swimmers. I hope so - I hope she doesn't stop trying to get healthy. These are my thoughts, and don't belong to others - but, whatever.
one times one plus one
@~Veronica, what is it you don't understand about my posts? Is it in the stories, or the regular comments? I try to respond to others questions and comments. I'm not very timely, I have a family, home, and a job, but still invest as much of my time as possible for Ayla. I do not read or post on other websites. I don't even read the news updates, interviews or videos anymore. I keep Ayla's and Lisa's names on my Google news home page so that the search engine sees interest in the girl's stories.
DeleteI have sent the basic points of what I know to Waterville PD. Some issues require fine-tuning, which is what I am continuing to work on. WPD can take all the time they need. I have never participated on a blogsite beyond one or... maybe one post, maybe not. Is it true that most people hang around to gather comments, formulate a theory, and then submit that to police for a reward? Is that true to any large extent?
I'm waiting until July 5 (reward expired) before escalating my report to outside LE agencies that have equal, if not greater, jurisdiction in this case.
Something that Ayla asked me after I told her that I didn't think this was going to be enough; she asked, 'Does that mean ******'s next?' Her question drives me to do more than what can be done. Do you understand? Has Ayla spoken to you, too?
Your words are not capable of hurting my feelings - be free to ask me whatever you want. David Copperfield would be proud of you. I submit, in words, that a face-off over wording (in this case) is justified. ~Jughead
"Is it true that most people hang around to gather comments, formulate a theory, and then submit that to police for a reward? Is that true to any large extent?'
DeleteI've never heard that. That seems hard to believe, ...but, a lot of things are hard to accept, in this world today. Surely not most people.
@S. thanks for your reply. I want to believe you are correct and what I read is false. I don't know the truth of it.
Delete@Dale Morse... I would like to share a bit of insight into my character/personality/abilities with you, because you helped by throwing up a red flag. Bus, or no bus, that is the question. There was a time where that was true - no bus. A time between bus and now bus is back again. I used it to keep chronological order of events that I saw. If there was no bus now, I would go back and review what I've seen. I appreciate your input, and everyone's fact checking, too.
Honestly, I live in Alaska. I have never checked into the existence of a bus, or no bus, in Waterville. I only know what I see. I only know Trista took a bus. You can see that I inserted that fact in parentheses. I did that as an afterthought - just an extra detail while recalling what took place on that day.
You also commented that it shows Trista had no fear of visiting...
You reminded me of more that took place and more of the reasoning behind the excursion. I thank you. Do you know about her illness? She WAS afraid to go alone; how did you know? That is why I accompanied her - spiritual and moral support, plus unjammer of words (as she put it). I think she said I was her mental beaver - I forget her exact thoughts. She is a troubled young girl, and she knows it. It was our joke, to stop the dread - How much wood can a woodchuck chuck? None. It takes a beaver to chuck wood.
When I am able to help, I do. I do not need to touch others to hear their thoughts, which I limit to when I am 'out of body'. Once more, thank you for waving the red flags, and continue.
posted by pogamen 6/24/2012
The interview I am referring to she states, the last time I was visiting Ayla. Below is the link
ReplyDeletehttp://www.chelseahoffman.com/2012/06/mother-of-ayla-reynolds-speaks-to.html
Nice catch, Dale.
Deleteyes, she had visited Ayla at her home. By invitation from justin. It's why if there was DNA of Trista's there it would not be noteable at all. Well, that and the fact that all of Ayla's clothing had been from Trista and was taken to Justins... to again that would account for DNA being there legitimately and it could have just been shrugged off
DeleteHere is the link to the comment I was referring too.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.chelseahoffman.com/2012/06/mother-of-ayla-reynolds-speaks-to.html
from December 20th
ReplyDeletehttp://www.pressherald.com/news/cars-seized-in-tot-search_2011-12-20.html?searchterm=Ayla+Reynolds+
"It was not clear why Ayla Reynolds was taken from her mother while Reynolds' second child, 9-month-old Raymond Fortier, was not.
Reynolds spoke to television stations Monday and gave an interview on the "Nancy Grace" show on CNN's HLN network. She declined interview requests from MaineToday Media.
"The idea was to get out there to the public," said Ronald Reynolds of Portland, who is Trista Reynolds' father and Ayla's grandfather. "I thank these people that are up there helping and looking. I want my baby home."
Trista Reynolds struggled with drug addiction but "is much better now," her father said. "She is doing good."
Trista Reynolds told ABC's "Good Morning America" on Monday that "I've had no contact with (DiPietro); he's had no contact with me.... All I know is, he's the last man to see my daughter, and all I want to know is where she is."
DiPietro could not be contacted for comment, and police were not allowing anyone near the home on Violette Street.
Becca Hanson, who is Trista Reynolds' mother and Ayla's grandmother, said the DHHS took custody of the child in October and turned her over to DiPietro.
"My daughter went into rehab; me and my oldest daughter had Ayla, and (DHHS) had her removed from us to go with her dad," said Hanson, 45. "I believe (DHHS) did that because they don't like my family. They had no reason to take Ayla."
Hanson said Ayla was with her father when she broke her arm. Police have said the child's arm was broken in an accidental fall about three weeks ago, but have declined to provide further details.
Hanson said Ayla's brother, Raymond, lives with Trista Reynolds.
Reynolds was living in an apartment in Portland, and her mother was helping her care for her children, said Hanson.
Reynolds has stayed with her parents, who live at separate addresses in Portland, and this week was in a motel in South Portland."
Whoa...how did I miss this?
DeleteTrista Reynolds struggled with drug addiction
Gee, I thought it was mainly alcohol. :::rolls eyes:::
Rolls eys, lol...And probably the reason she couldnt do lie detector test is probably she is on methadone for pill addition. Same reason mommy Becca couldnt pass one. Pills.
DeleteEven Amanda Benner said it was "mostly alcohol" and that Trista "uses" alcohol. Nobody "uses" alcohol. O_o
DeleteFrom Trista herself,
DeleteJan. 16, text to Justin.
Trista: U know just as well as i do if i was clean and not using I wouldn’t have had to go to rehab and ask u to take ayla
I don't anyone refers to alcohol, as not clean, and using.
True, S. Clean and not using is definitely not referring to alcohol.
DeleteNote:
ASK u to take ayla
Let me repeat that for those who still haven't quite got it.
ASK u to take ayla
One more time
ASK U TO TAKE AYLA
From above article:
Delete"Reynolds was living in an apartment in Portland, and her mother was helping her care for her children, said Hanson."
Does anyone know details about this? Was this Trista's apartment? When was she living there?
She wasn't living there at the time Ayla was missing. She was living in Maine Motel.
DeleteThank you More Questions for making sure that that very important choice of words was not missed.
one more time.....
U know just as well as I do that if I was clean and not USING I wouldn't have had to go to rehab AND ASK U TO TAKE AYLA.
Why are there still people who won't give up the "Justin swooped in and "grabbed" Ayla from Trista's family..." theory?
Thanks for the reply, Anonymous. I know that Trista was living at the Maine Motel at the time of Ayla's disappearance, but I'm trying to figure out her living situation prior to that. According to the Reynold's timeline, Ayla was to be returned to Trista at JESSICA'S apartment. Did Trista not have an apartment of her own at that time? The timeline also says that Justin would only visit with Ayla when no one else was in TRISTA'S apartment. The claim is that Justin only had five visits with Ayla. Only 3 are accounted for in the timeline. The pulled leg muscle was noticed by Becca. Was Becca living with Trista, was Trista living with Becca, were they both living with Jessica? Why was Jessica at the Maine Motel? Why was Becca staying there in the first days of the case? WTF is with these people living like vagabonds? I'm just trying to piece all of it together.
DeleteWell Justin wouldn't want anyone else at the apartment when he came to visit Ayla for very good reason. Some people who were always at Tristas apartment a lot were up to illigal sales.... and she said he got mad about it and mad ayla was there with that going down all the time
DeleteVagabonds. Street people. Same thing. No permanence in general. Not a good childhood or lifestyle no matter what the supporters think. Keeping in mind the supporters have a wonky frame of reference in the first place. Things mainstream America strives to maintain a distance from are just part of their lives. Those that support her and didn't see a problem with the details of her lifestyle are themselves people who have low standards of living and behavior. Criminal backgrounds. Petty theft. Drug a use and recreational drug use. Filthy homes and run down belongings... all of that is so normal to them in the first place. If you know the majority of her friends and supporters you know this.
DeleteInteresting theory going here. Everything states and indicates that Trista asked Justin to take Ayla? The only ones that really had an issue were Becca and Jessica? Becca living in Portland and Jessica on Sabattus Street in Lewiston. Why was there even a DHHS team meting?
DeleteThere was another local press interview in which Trista said she was being asked by people whether she went and took Ayla back from Justin, or why she did not go and get Ayla back from Justin. Trista said she thought about those questions, and she did not go and get Ayla back because she thought that Ayla was being well taken care of, so she had no reason to go and take her back.
ReplyDeleteThis is a good example of Trista not being able to keep her lies straight.
WHERE INDEED? As far as I know the last time Jessica was seen or heard from was in March when she was arrested in Lewiston.....
DeleteHence the reason Shes still in county lock up and someone has her daughter hmm I wonder who her BF???
DeleteReally? For unpaid fines? That sounds a little out there to me.
DeleteI don't know about that. Why would her family be telling people that they are just distancing themselves and choosing not to communicate with her because she's gotten "bad into drugs/alcohol" if that were the case? I won't even get into how odd it seems for that particular family to shun one of their own ...for that particular reason. Um.
DeleteWell, the focal point of this is that once again we have Trista's words about her agreement with Justin, her belief that Ayla was being well cared for, and her statements on television early on that she could never imagine Justin would ever harm Ayla-- that she knows he loves her and is a good Dad.... In stark and UNBELIEVABLE contrast to the subsequent story they later started feeding to the public about her "concerns" about Ayla in his care. It. Makes. NO. Sense. NONE.
DeleteI can't believe that there are people who can't see that.
More importantly i can't believe officers of the law can't see that.
It's almost as if the people around Trista started telling her that if she didn't suck it up and put all the focus on Justin that she would not get to reunite with Ayla and focus might wind up on her instead. And ruin the plans. That's kind of how it appears.
Yes I agree Dale. Either she was in jail for more than that or she is no longer there I think. Which is the truth I wonder? And why is the truth so hard to come by?
DeleteThey will never answer this. Maybe someone should just do what the other side does and post maps to her precious addresses and jobs, etc. Nevermind there aren't jobs...
DeleteAnyway I agree with the sentiment that the glaring obvious point here is that she says Ayla was well cared for or that she believed that to be the case even AFTER Ayla was missing. Then she started changing it and saying that she had had those fears and concerns in October and even before. That is what they stand by now even though she contradicts herself SO much. And though they say it's the case she has no texts or any evidence of those concerns being expressed. And continued to think Ayla was safe in her fathers home. She did leave Ayla there. The only way to make sense of it all is to say "oh. I get it. She is lying. She didn't actually have those concerns and now she's saying she did." Then suddenly all the contradictions make perfect sense.
So why would someone do that under these circumstances. That's the question. Easy enough to say one doesn't know. Easy enough to truthfully say "I was fooled maybe. I never saw a glimpse of this possibility. I am devastated, please help."
But to have said things like that would not have given the public such a freely pouring source of venom. They would have WONDERED if maybe father was the good guy mother seemed to have thought him to be. She certainly thought he was a good enough guy to keep wanting to be very friendly with him..... -Tim B
Trista was up to something when she got out of rehab, possibly a new boyfriend, but maybe she went and stayed up near Machiasport to visit more with Ray.
Deleteshe was after all on her way to visit HIM, not Ayla on the night/day she vanished.
her priorities could not be clearer.
she didn't want Ayla back right then, she was enjoying her 'partial' freedom. i bet she counted on having Ayla's support money to spend without having to buy diapers etc, a bit of extra change in her usually empty pockets.
she made no effort to see Ayla even when she had a broken arm. how her fans can support her behavior at that time is beyond me. what mother more or less abandons her toddler when she has a serious injury?
i would like to know what Trista had planned for Christmas?
where were Ayla's Christmas presents? or hadn't she gotten a thing for her?
we know Trista missed Halloween, it seems like she missed Thanksgiving also. how about Christmas? was she planning on skipping that holiday as well?
i can not understand why Trista was not more involved with Ayla's life, taking her to meet Santa.. what about the family in Portland? didn't they want to be with Ayla during the Christmas season?
(i guess if they don't give a rat's a about Jess' kids living with a homeless druggie and fugitive, maybe not?)
the Trista trolls like to pretend that Ayla living 1.5 hours away is like traveling to the moon!
honestly, it's not like Trista had anything to do all day anyway! she didn't have a job! what 'commitments' did she have? she didn't seem to do much/any followup with AA or rehab?
what WAS she doing every day for the two months Ayla lived in Waterville?
more swiss cheese timeline eh?
why didn't she use those two months to find a job and an apartment so she could reclaim Ayla?
oh that's right, she won't ever do that..she just gets on some list and sits on a couch until she gets free housing for the rest of her life?
are we really to accept that she couldn't scrounge up bus fare to visit her baby?
she was somehow managing to round up enough money to become addicted and maintain a substance abuse problem. drugs and booze are not cheap actually..so how DID Trista afford them?
only one answer to that since she had only one potential asset. funny her fans never wonder about this eh?
i think Trista is with holding lots of information.
.....................
i have been wondering if Ray might have some things he would like to say but no way to communicate with the outside world.
i can't believe he is good with Trista's lies and 'affairs' past and present. is he cool with Trista's claim she was having sex with Justin in October?
does he even know that HE is Trista's alibi??
what did Trista tell him about Ayla's move to Waterville and her stint in detox?
how did Ray feel about that?
it sounds like Ray was raising Ayla as his own child, (he named her), was Trista hiding her paternity until the child support tests came back? did she try to convince Ray he was the daddy?
did Ray consider Ayla his own?
it is sort of difficult to imagine him beginning a romance with a pregnant girl? so maybe Trista wasn't showing then? or she was having sex with both Justin and Ray at the same time?
does anyone think Ray might respond to a letter asking him for his opinions?
why haven't the press interviewed him?
i believe Ray could shed quite a bit of light on this situation.. he is probably sitting on a keg of bombshells!
Trista and her family at least do have good acting abilities. If one were to watch that video not knowing the background, the viewer would swear that Trista was just learning big, shocking news about Ayla as she watched the news conference on tv.
ReplyDeleteYet, it was Trista herself who made the announcement a week or two earlier during a local press interview on video that SHE no longer believed that Ayla was alive. LE was following HER lead. Plus, LE called her before the news conference to tell her what they were going to say.
Then later Trista lied and said LE did NOT call her before that video scene. Trista lied because she knew that to admit she had been called by LE would have exposed her phoney performance.
So what is on that video linked above is a SUPERB acting performance. Just look at Trista's facial expressions, the body language, the low cut top. This is Trista starring in her own movie! Trista the helpless victim who is so shocked she sort of passes out and falls over on her father.
I have watched the video of that couch scene again and again (although the other video where the camera was facing from the front was much much better in showing the phoniness of the scene.) And I am astounded at how Trista is so good at faking facial expressions and body language to fool people.
Trista Reynolds is a natural born actress, with talent.
I am not so sure about the talent part. A talented actress would not have sat there and called Maines Highest Public Safety official a liar, by saying she never recieved the call from them that morning after he clearly stated (almost defending the b*tch) that she understood and thanked him. Really? Seriously? Either Mccauland is onto their charade or hhe is the biggest fool in Maine, God I hope it's the first one!!!
Deleteagree with "Natural" on all points. It really was something else to watch. If I hadn't known that she'd been called and informed prior; and if I hadn't known that she has been saying this rather matter of factly herself before this press conference- and attributing her own statements to her own mother's instinct combined with what police have told her...then I might have felt an extreme level of heartbreak while watching that clip. Instead, I knew all of those things and ended up feeling an extreme level of WTF is wrong with anyone who is still believing this group? That was an act and it was blatant. Then to call those law enforcement officials liars just took the cake. This is ALL nuts and I can not for the life of me understand Maine State Police's position with all that has come to light now. ~Veronica M
DeleteCan someone pass this link/info on to John P over on Tori/Jeff's site. I tried to post there but my post did not go through.
ReplyDeleteThis link has info on the disorder that John P may be struggling with, as he has disclosed. I thought I would share this link with him so that he can read up and take care of himself. I am struggling with illness in the family too, so I can relate. Good luck John P.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Von_Willebrand_disease
That's no fun. I know that throughout all of this, I have often been dealing with my own rather overwhelming health issues and trying to keep a balance. That disease appears to be concerning but manageable if treated properly, so that's good. Here is another link that looks helpful: http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/von-willebrand-disease/DS00903/METHOD=print ~Veronica M
ReplyDeleteI felt like they all had their heads down in the vid because they were afraid their 'initial' reactions might not look genuine? Just my thoughts when I watched it.
ReplyDeleteMine too. They IMMEDIATELY covered their faces, Ronnie was just plain awkward. He didn't even really try to fake the funk...
DeleteTrista had her arms wrapped around her parents arms, mother and father on each side of her. Right as MSP's announcement was coming, she flinched. Then everyone's faces hid at exactly the same time, as if on cue!
DeleteYeah, why didn't they cry openly, as they have done before (well, Ronnie and Trista anyway).
signed: getrealpeople
Not a lie, but interesting. Nobody would comment on this when it came out.
DeleteThis was part of the "original "aylareynolds.com" site that Jeff started (and it was removed very quickly!):
"Her favorite DVD's are Sponge Bob Square Pants, Dora the Explorer, Teletubbies and Barney the Dinosaur (standard crack for kids I'm told)."
signed: getrealpeople
getrealpeople, don't get me started on the mother hubbard thing!
DeleteBoston1/28
ReplyDeleteReynolds, who lives with her mother and stepfather in Portland, is candid about her struggles and determination to be a sober mother.
“For the first few months, I don’t think I was the best role model, but neither of my children were neglected,” Reynolds said as she held Raymond, her infant son. “Even if I was messed up, I still interacted with my children.”
As she was about to enter a rehabilitation program in October, Reynolds said, she asked DiPietro if he would bring Ayla to his mother’s home.
“I said, ‘Why don’t you just keep her until I get stable?’ ” Reynolds recalled. “I thought she was taken care of. I thought she was safe.”
Redeagle, the neighbor, said that Ayla appeared to be happy, healthy, and well supervised.
“You could hear her singing with her Dad, ‘Twinkle, twinkle, little star,’ ” Redeagle said. “She never was out alone, never for a second.”
For the first few months? What does that mean????
So, even if she was messed up, she still interacted with her children. Is that why Ayla had a pulled muscle in her leg?
Is that why Ayla had bruises?
Trista wanted Justin to keep Ayla while she "got stable". But I thought Justin was abusing Ayla? WTH
signed: getrealpeople
getrealpeople-Wow! I've never read this article, but...wow. Her own words again admitting that it was her idea for Justin to have Ayla, completely negating ALL of the DHS BS she was trying to sell. AND admitting that she was using around her kids? This is just...wow! Thanks so much for this. Do you have a link ?
Delete@more questions
DeleteIt was in a Boston newspaper Jan. 28. I had saved some excerpts from articles, months ago. Thought I had thrown them all away, but still had this one. Boston papers covered Ayla's disappearance quite a lot the first few months.
signed: getrealpeople
Say what? According to all news reports, Becca and Jeff do not and have not lived together for a long time, initially he introduced himself to the world as a family friend. And if Trista is trying to stay "clean" then being around her mother who is on "painkillers, anti depressents and muscle relaxants" per her own words this was why Becca couldn't take a lie detector test is not the way to "stay clean" and I assume the world knows by now that the Maine Motel that Trista called "home' is just a hop, skip, and jump down the same street to the Methodone clinic. Wake up, peeps. Not only is she a pathological liar and has also stated on TV that her own family was not supportive of her, the fact they allow her to keep the other baby amazes me. If granny Becca was in fact a responsible grandparent then why was Ayla at Jessica's in the first place?? Especially considering Jessica lost her own 2 boys to the state. I am so fuckin pissed at all this shit. Get over the bullshit and send AYLA home. I do not know any of the parties involved but if people can't see through this charade there is something really wrong!!!!!!!
DeleteThe link is boston.com
Deletesigned:getrealpeople
@Dale Morse
DeleteI did notice the reporter got the info wrong about Trista's parents, but I was just quoting the article for what Trista said. I didn't write it, so simmer down!!!
signed: getrealpeople
@ getrealpeople Sorry, I tend to get wound up. The fact that "those people" can put one over on LE for 6 months amazes me. Justice will prevail.
DeleteObscure, What happened to Cherri? LOL
ReplyDeletesigned: getrealpeople
Oh hell, Here we go, how about another lie #what like 700 by Trista, She states that Justin tricked her into giving him Ayla's SSN by saying they were opening a bank account for her. Correct? But she also states he was paying child suupport that was ordered. Every Maine Child Support order I have seen has the childs SSN on it. As well as the paternity paperwork, now that I think about it. Not to mention if she recieved Mainecare he would have had access to her SSN through DHHS anyway. Soooo, Trista was the first person screaming about the life insurance. Did she in fact know that he purchased the policy and then waited to scream about it in the same way she waited until the day before Ayla goes missing to file any kind of paperwork? Was it part of a set up in the first place? Oh and I am sorry I mssed the whole bus visit to Waterville in her timeline. Interesting how she takes a bus to Waterville to visit her daughter and a nice car ride to Machaisport to visit baby daddy. hmmmmmm? Any insight into this?
ReplyDeleteSpeaking of filing, Dale, you don't know me, but I remember your posts concerning the filing. Did you ever ask Jeff why one of the boxes on the fee waiver was whited-out? It was the box requiring that service by mail be attempted. The check mark is still partially visible. Also notice that Trista did NOT check the box at the top asking to be relieved of the obligation of attempting service by mail, and she gave no reason.
Delete@more questions....Thank you so much for pointing that out....I was so brutally beaten down that I dropped it completely, I really appreciate you remembering my point. No, I have had to distant myself for the most part, kinda of venting on here a little. I really lost it when I read the court paperwork and saw that the how do I say it, ummm dumb bitch can't even spell or pronunce her baby daddy name correctly that I lost it. Even now they cant saw DiPietro....I don't understand how people are going to believe the millions of contradictions and pray every day that the MSP are just waiting and stating just ebough to make the idiots comfortable so they continue to fuck up. And speaking of Jeff, where did he go? Even Trista herself said he isnt like the rest of her family, he has brains. lmao. I agree since we haven't been hearing from him. lol
DeleteRON REYNOLDS: They never told her to leave town. They didn`t want us up there to get involved in the investigation. People need to stop here (ph) questions or whatever. This is about a little girl, our little girl that is missing, that we need to find, all right?
ReplyDeleteRonnie seems to be on the defense. No one is supposed to ask questions, "or whatever"? How is their little girl going to be found if nobody can ask any questions?
signed: getrealpeople
Nancy Grace Show (12/19/2011)
ReplyDelete""GRACE: You know, yes -- you know, Trista, another question. I want to follow-up on what Renee Rockwell just said. Who all was in the home, Trista? And have you talked to the father?
REYNOLDS: No, Justin and I have had no contact.
GRACE: Well, Trista, can`t you put your hard feelings aside and have a powwow with the daddy? I tell you what. I`d be laying on that front porch, begging for answers!
LISA, CALLER, IOWA: Hi, Nancy. It`s great to get through. My heart goes out to the mother. I just was wondering why was the mom and dad separated and was there any, you know, domestic history there?
GRACE: OK. Trista, when you agreed to come on our show, you knew you were going to be on the hot seat. I want to clear up. You were nowhere near the home the night the baby disappeared. As a matter of fact, just before that, hours before that, you`re in court trying to get full custody of the baby. So, Trista, can you answer that question from Lisa in Iowa?
TIRSTA REYNOLDS: OK, well, let me clear one thing up.
GRACE: OK.
TIRSTA REYNOLDS: Justin and I have never been in a serious relationship, ever.
GRACE: OK. So that means that there was never any domestic abuse, because you never lived together?
TIRSTA REYNOLDS: No. We`ve never lived together, we`ve never been together. We were just two mutual friends.""
The above is from the Nancy Grace Show. Just so nobody gets confused, I have put double quotation marks on the quotes taken from the show!
The following is my (getrealpeople) comment:
It was after this interview with Nancy, saying she would be laying on the front porch trying to get answers, that Trista started saying Justin would not talk to her.
signed: getrealpeople
Does anyone else wonder why Nancy Grace dropped this case like a hot potato, after seeming so gung-ho about it at the beginning? Does anyone have any theories on that? I do. I think they could see the inconsistencies & knew that it was pointless to speak to the only side willing to talk. I think they have seen enough cases to know when people are genuine, and when they are lying through their teeth. I know they look to sensationalize a story, bring out the dirt, etc. Perhaps they met their match in Trista.
ReplyDeleteThat is an interesting question. I would imagine that the more Trista contradicted herself, the more they realized the sympathy angle wasn't going to work.
DeleteTrista has been very clear that she and Justin never had a relationship. Rumor has it that Raymond Sr. named Ayla. Does anyone know the approximate time that they got together? Ray and Trista? I was wondering if she was with him when he was arrested for the Maine arson in Panama City, FL. Do they have friends and/or family in FL. I have included the link for the group of people that asks where that ridiculous info came from. http://www.seacoastonline.com/articles/20090323-NEWS-90323004
ReplyDelete