6.04.2012

Sticks & Stones May Break My Bones, But Chains & Whips Excite Me!

Big thanks to my internet wifey for the title ;)

Below is a snapshot of Grace4Ayla's online activities. It's not my regular exposé, but it does show a few things about this woman. She has never worked for the government. She has only recently started studying astrology (2010), even though she claims to have been doing it since the late '80s. She's 49 years old, born May 29, 1963 (a Gemini). Four children, and it looks like she may have been married multiple times. She consistently claims to have been an abuse victim, to have narcolepsy, to be a single parent, and to have been fired from her job for being lazy disabled.

Grace, your threatening emails are going way to far. You are quite clearly having a psychotic break, and you need to back away from the computer before you bring actual harm upon yourself or someone else. Even though you've annoyed me for the last week, I won't post your phone numbers/location, or you children's information though. I won't even post a picture of you, because I think you are fragile and do not need to be torn apart by people you don't know. I'm not totally heartless. You just need to stop. Any rational person can see that you need to get help. I have not hacked your computer, I am not Courtney, and I am not remote hosting anything for anyone else. You're clearly making shit up, and for what reason? What you're doing is going beyond "shock and awe", it's going beyond a "blog war." It's bordering on insanity. Again, I implore you to GET HELP. Adderall, Prozac, and the other drug (forgot the name) are NOT helping you. Are you still taking them?

With that being said, you may not be psychotic at all. Judging by your online attempts at whoring, you might just need a good f*ck! *not a good visual*


OKCupid

























 
Formspring (she's a submissive female, and single too! Lookout fellas...)

















Websleuths (you have to scroll alllll the way down to the bottom)

 






Undercover Lawyer (nothing too interesting, but she did NOT work for the government)





Astrologers' Community (where she "learned" to come up with her godawful charts)



Twitter (her Tweets are protected though)



Psychic Crimefighter (lmao)



Tarot Forum (nstead of playing games online, go find a job dummy)




Sleep Connect (you're too tired to research information for your disability claim, but you have time to play around on blogs? o_O)



By the way, Tori, you have no room to call anyone crazy. You and Grace are the same type of people, but she is having her meltdown publicly. You are accountable to certain people, while Grace is not. It is NO SECRET that you are Jenn. You forgot your own lies; just last night you said Jenn is not in the US, yet Jenn herself said that she's a student who blogs from California.

You created startthelies because you got tired of having your ass handed to you, but you didn't want to dirty up your own blog. Too many coinkydinks with you and Jenn. Way too many. Grace probably did steal YOUR blog, but that's what you get. In dealing with me, and in dealing with Grace, you will learn one thing: Don't play games with bitches who can play them better than you. The attempts to make it seem like I am Jenn are just another lie to add to your list. What purpose would I have in creating Jenn and that blog? Now, what purpose did YOU have? Your nose is growing by the day...Your kids were brought up only AFTER you posted all of those things about CAP. Since innocent people appear to be fair game, your kids and family will be posted about as well. Same goes for Jylie.


As I asked before, is it back to Ayla?

41 comments:

  1. post a comment? Hmmm? I think some people don't understand you. I think you are brutally honest most of the time. Whether your facts are true are another thing, but I think you believe they are correct.

    You've done so pretty shitty things, but I consider you fierce.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. um okay...I think I'm just gonna say "thank you" and leave it at that?

      Delete
    2. lol. good call obscure.

      and I find it funny (off topic from poster above, but on topic of blog) that Tori is having a hard time getting accused of all kinds of radical notions... yet she has never had a problem with people doing MUCH worse to a bunch of other people. She justifies what she and her friends do. She reads snippets of things and without any basis, without any frame of reference, she makes across the board judgements. Tries to ruin peoples reputations and businesses. Calls it doing good for Ayla. All because the people who are doing a lot for Ayla in hopes of finding her don't happen to necessarily think that Ayla's father is at all involved. Why does she give a crap what they think anyway? They aren't DOING ANYTHING WRONG. They are using money time and resources to try to gain information about what happened to Ayla or where she is. If Tori was anything like she *thinks* that she is, she would honestly be glad those people were getting done the things they are and would have left them alone at the start. Differences of opinion or not. They were never attacking Trista or anyone else. Those were lies, made up by god knows who. And now Tori is getting accused of doing things that she's saying she wasn't doing. :) Enjoy, Tori! Keep denying. It makes you look more guilty. Stop denying. Then we'll consider you in hiding and as you know that also equals GUILTY. Let someone else speak out who knows you and understands that your reputation is taking a hit for something you didn't do. That, thanks to you, is considered "hiding behind liars and mouthpieces". Oooh! I know, maybe someone will start ANOTHER blog, deciphering all the nonsense between all the blogs. No thanks. How about everyone goes back to minding their own business, having their own opinions, and discussing how they see things WITHOUT PEOPLE LIKE TORI AND SHANNIE AND KIT AND A HOST OF OTHER hate filled people with too much time on their hands constantly attacking everyone who doesn't agree with them. And seriously save us the victim card. YOU ALL made everyone else the victims and you can't rewrite history. Nice try. Grace, I never saw that coming. Thanks for the laughs. Get some sleep.

      Delete
    3. Amen to this comment! Love, love, love every word of it. Tori lays down with dogs, then is shocked to wake up with fleas.

      Delete
    4. I agree, great comment.

      Delete
  2. There is no way the woman is NOT a senior citizen! She has the most rediculously comments, "come back now, ya hear", etc.. Ugh...nauseating.

    She seems to be her own biggest fan as far as comedy goes. She isn't even funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol yeah you may want to go a little easy on grace she seems like she needs to step away from the computer and into a mental hospital for a bit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grace and Tori are both clearly VERY disturbed. Tori's blog seem like a magnet for nut cases.

      Delete
  4. Subtle Grace hmmm not so subtle.

    I've felt for a while that she has serious issues.

    As for Start the lies blog, my feelings remain the same. It is connected to "the Team" (as in Jeff, Tori and the rest of their "team").
    Neither am I convinced that they were not aware of what Grace was going to do...did.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you tell me why you think Tori is Jenn, I'll tell you why I think she is Jenn....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol it doesn't make sense that it would be anyone else. Tori has an axe to grind, she wanted to appear to be the bigger person. No one can convince me otherwise. JENN IS TORI.

      Delete
    2. I don't expect you to believe me but I have told everyone I was staying out of shit with you and was not going to participate. I am not Jenn and am relatively sure that Jeff is not Jenn although at this point you apparently cannot be too sure about who anyone is. You all give me way too much credit as far as Internet savvy. I have never used a proxy to visit any site and you should be able to track my ip. I will give you a hint it starts with 74.75. Or 75.74. One of the two.

      As far as who I am responsible or accountable for, the only people I am accountable for are my kids and my own actions. I don't answer to any one else I am not paid to blog. I am just a woman who is not working at the time and got attached to a child who went missing a few streets over. I have never followed any other cases and after my experience with Ayla's case. I am relatively sure I never will follow another.

      Grace is obviously off her meds and is paranoid and delusional. Hopefully she has family that are concerned for her. I again am taking the high road and not discussing Grace and continuing not to participate in pissng matches with you. For the record however it was never me who said you were off limits on the J4A blog. Grace took thar upon herself wrote the post and then became obsessed over you. I have all of the emails saved if you want me to forward them. I save ALL emails.

      Delete
    3. she created Jenn so she could unleash the potty mouth?

      Delete
    4. FWIW, Tori, I believe you. I wish that you'd have the same consideration when JSTL states emphatically that she's not Charla, though. I kept an open mind about that for a while & now I just think you're barking up the wrong tree. It's time to end that aspect of the pissing match, in my opinion. It all boils down to one thing...we all feel an attachment to a little girl that we want to find. If we could find the common ground & realize we share that bond, we could exist in peace & end the slugfest.

      Delete
    5. Jenn let's her DARKSIDE out. Potty mouth, bashing, hatred...

      Delete
    6. J4A,
      "I again am taking the high road and not discussing Grace"....

      Not discussing Grace, yet you say she is off her meds, paranoid and delusional.

      Delete
    7. I knew Grace was a wacko early on, but especially when she started posting the charts. I actually started studying astrology for fun about 10 years ago and got hooked learning about it. Studied dozens of charts of people I knew well. Learned a lot, had fun, and mostly understood that it's all complicated. Your chart can't predict things. That's stupid. It can tell areas of life that will be highlighted and for any individual person with any individual set of circumstances the way those things play out will vary greatly. Grace is one of those types that thinks you can look at the planet and the house and predict that someone is a money grubbing thief. Or that they will be going to jail. *stupid* Not at ALL how it works.

      Grace, before you start using astrology on people, make sure you actually understand it!! :)
      Bee

      Delete
    8. Tori is not taking the HIGH road. She's taking a SIDE road. She wants to get down and dirty, but she doesn't want her actions and words to be associated with her blog. Of course she wouldn't "respond" to "JSTL" on her own blog, she'll just do it on startthelies and then link to it. She's been told time and time again that her and her goof troupe have outed the wrong person, but she feigns ignorance and claims to "stand by what she thinks." Where the hell is the high road that Tori is on? It must be one of those high roads that suddenly dropped off...

      No excuse for Jeffrey to have redirected his blog to the startthelies blog. What if someone just happened to hear about Ayla for the first time that weekend? What if they googled her name and came up with his site---which was pointed to startthelies? What kinda bullshit is that Grandpa Jeffrey? Tori?

      Tori created that monster (Grace)...All I can say is "oh well"! Grace had no problem biting the hand that fed her, and something tells me that type of mentality is prevalent among those people. Grace and Tori are one and the same. Two peas in a pod. Two crazzzzyyyy bitches. LOL

      THERE IS NO HONOR AMONG THIEVES. That is what we are seeing with the drama between Tori aka Jenn and Grace. If they knew better, they would do better!!!

      Delete
    9. the space between6/5/12, 8:50 AM

      Re: "Grace had no problem biting the hand that fed her" - and vice versa. Grace said she paid Tori's bills, whether that was a little or a lot wasn't stated, but even amidst the strangeness that seems true. Perhaps that is why they spoke on the phone.

      Grace may now be suggesting that Jyl is Jenn, which seems plausible.

      Delete
  6. maybe it was Grace who deleted my comments; i only asked why they couldn't ask Trista for an alibi instead of 'hypothesizing'.
    seems like a pretty reasonable question since they are 'pals'.
    that was probably a month ago and still Trista won't provide an alibi on her 'timeline'.
    i wonder why that is so difficult? it is SOP for the parents to account for their whereabouts.
    do they even understand what a 'timeline' is?
    hint to the tristalurkers: it starts at zero..the moment of the crime and goes forward and backwards.
    Trista's 'timeline' is an effin joke..gaps everywhere and it's always someone else's fault she can't provide a timestamp or else it rained or something and mixed her up ;/
    her 'ground zero' is left blank. makes you wonder huh.

    grace is the most unfunny person on the internet. did she really write sitcom or stand up? it wouldn't surprise me that she is used to a laugh track..she needs one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If she wrote comedy it was for Bob Hope, or some other unfunny old fart. She also said she worked at a place with 3 letters. People assumed FBI, CIA, etc. I think it was VIP, CVS, or GAP.

      Delete
    2. I dont think that Justin or Trista can talk about where they were all night,I have never heard Justin say that he was home all night.Im not saying that he wasnt ,just that I dont think they can talk about it.Phoebe still cant talk about the oddities.LE has her alibi.and Justins,Im sure when the time is right Trista will be able to talk about it.

      Delete
    3. Sunny Days Ahead6/4/12, 7:16 PM

      Is Grace gone now? Ding Dong the Wicked Witch is dead.

      Delete
  7. HS! [ Holy Shit! ]

    I heard your response, Grace!

    First, let me say this in response to your response...

    no-me-oh-ho-ree-gay-que, no-me-oh-ho-ree-gay-que, no-me-oh-ho-ree-gay-que, good Grace, good gravy, good grief!

    This is what she says, 'Nobody's-going-to-listen-to-a-word-you-say, nobody's-going-to-listen-to-a-word-you-say, nobody's-going-to-listen-to-a-word-you-say.

    Shaking head... Grace... wait a minute (shaking head some more)... OK, now.
    Grace... May I call you that? Hold on a minute, I've been busy rewriting the MSP Straight Face Test. Not really, but I needed an excuse for my rambling. I don't want you to think what I think about your mantra, but at least it isn't voodoo dolls.

    I can't tell you how many times I've heard your mantra in the past, and had no idea where it was coming from, who was saying it, why it was being said, and worried that a primary caregiver was threatening a child into silence. Because, Grace, this is what we look for. Because, Grace, sometimes children die because of silence.

    Today, we now understand something we didn't yesterday. Today, we are all saying...

    HS! HS! HS!

    Only they aren't abbreviating it.

    posted by mamamen 6/4/2012

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grace, is that you? I have no clue what this means.

      Delete
    2. @anonymous, who says...
      ''''''''Grace, is that you? I have no clue what this means.

      My post should have been addressed to Grace. I got 'carried away'? Or is it possible that I'm infected with Grace's bad vibes and nobody understands my words now? No matter, it's all good - at least it wasn't astro charts chased by voodoo dolls.

      One voice of dissent says he didn't learn anything new yesterday - he already knew about Grace's meditation and chanting.

      posted by mamamen 6/5/2012

      Delete
  8. "I won't even post a picture of you, because I think you are fragile and do not need to be torn apart by people you don't know. I'm not totally heartless. "

    If you'd left it at that, this might actually have died down, but who wants that? IMHO, only the bloggers really care who the other bloggers are and however vicious, dishonest, crazy, cruel, criminal, physically unattractive, or unlucky in love they may or may not be.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have a point. Why don't I ever see you comment like this on other blogs though? Just wondering...

      Delete
    2. She has her standards, Obscure. As double as they may be.

      Delete
    3. I <3 michelle. :)
      zelda

      Delete
  9. Is there any way we could find out who you are? Not that I need to know, it's just that it seems like a challenge at this point.
    I like mysterys....

    Wanna play 20 Questions?

    1. Animal, Vegetable, mineral?
    2. Are you a celebrity?
    3. Who is your favorite comedian?
    4. What is your favorite book?
    5. Have you read 50 shades of Gray?
    6. If you have, what did you think of it?.....if you didn't, this question is null, and we're still at number 5.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure.

      1. IDK, but I guess I'll say animal.
      2. Nope.
      3. Chelsea Handler
      4. One Door Away From Heaven by Dean Koontz
      5. Nope
      6. Null, still at number 5.

      Delete
    2. 50 shades of grey? So far I don't get the infatuation. I am reading it and halfway through the trilogy and it just seems like chick porn. Don't get me wrong I am enjoying it. But I probably would never own up to reading it except in an anonymous comment.

      Delete
    3. Oh cool, I didn't see you answers.

      My thoughts...

      1. Anonymous Blogger may be a vegetable.......or mineral.
      2. They are Part of the 99%
      3. This could be a male or female
      4. This isn't helpful to me, yet
      5. Not interested in hype, or lady porn.

      Hmmmm......so far, I'm thinking, female or flamboyant man, between 25 and 55 yrs? I'm not familiar with Koontz. BTW, 50 Shades isn't worth reading, but it was entertaining to debate or discuss its ridiculousness.

      So I'll do 5 Q's at a time...

      6. Have you ever been convicted of a crime?
      7. How many states, in the United States, have you visited?
      8. Have you ever shopped at LLBean?
      9. Were you born in America?
      10. Would you consider yourself a perfectionist?

      Delete
    4. 6. Nope.
      7. AZ, NJ, PA, GA, LA, MS, CA, TX, NC, SC (of course) so 10
      8. lol Nope.
      9. Yes.
      10. Not at all

      Delete
    5. Can i play??!

      1. Animal (duh)
      2. No but also not part of the 99%
      3. Dennis miller
      4. The third option
      5. No. Heard enough about it to know it's not my style.
      6. No
      7. Wa, Ca, Utah , Idaho, NewMexico, Tx, LA, Nevada, Co, South Dakota, Arizona, Il, Mi, ME, MD, MA (most of the M's!) SC, NC, GA, VA, NY, NJ, PA, DE, CT, VT, RI, Dc and Hawaii :) Totally forgetting something but moving on...
      8. Yes- both in Maine and DC (love LL Bean!)
      9. Yes but haven't always lived in it.
      10. No. High standards, yes.

      Delete
  10. Holy faaack.....go to remember remember Ayla blog, Jenn's blog. Grace IS A BISEXUAL!

    you didn't want to answer my questions, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  11. This was more entertaining when you responded with smart ass comments...

    ReplyDelete

ALL comments subject to removal. MODERATION becomes necessary when ignorance shows up. Don't be that person!