6.23.2012

Eyes Wide SHUT!

I'm front paging this comment, because it has a lot of interesting points. I'm sure Velvet Glove's fans will have lots to say. Too bad they're going to say it in their closed "open" group. The only thing I'm changing about the comment is the capitalization of some words; I'm sorry Velvet, I have to. It's part of my OCD...or something. LOL My input is in red, what Velvet said is in bold.

Posted by Velvet Glove:

Trista was up to something when she got out of rehab, possibly a new boyfriend, but maybe she went and stayed up near Machiasport to visit more with Ray. Hmmm....I wonder if Trista mapped out the area or connected with family IF she was up there. If she has any connections out there have they been vetted?

She was after all on her way to visit HIM, not Ayla on the night/day she vanished. Or so we have been led to believe.

Her priorities could not be clearer. She didn't want Ayla back right then, she was enjoying her 'partial' freedom. I bet she counted on having Ayla's support money to spend without having to buy diapers etc, a bit of extra change in her usually empty pockets. I have suspected this all along. She did still have baby Ray to take care of, but instead of stretching her child support to take care of two kids---she now only had one. Justin should have stopped paying child support on October 17, but unfortunately, he may have continued to pay. I'm still wondering why Jeffrey blacked out the amount of child support that Justin was ordered to pay...


She made no effort to see Ayla even when she had a broken arm. How her fans can support her behavior at that time is beyond me. What mother more or less abandons her toddler when she has a serious injury? Her fans have been led to believe that JUSTIN is the reason Trista didn't see Ayla before and after she broke her arm. Even though he called her and said he was taking Ayla to the ER, picked Trista up for the appointment, and allowed Trista at least one visit with Ayla in Waterville, Trista still claims communication was lacking and visits were infrequent.
 

I would like to know what Trista had planned for Christmas? Where were Ayla's Christmas presents? Or hadn't she gotten a thing for her? We know Trista missed Halloween, it seems like she missed Thanksgiving also. How about Christmas? Was she planning on skipping that holiday as well? I can not understand why Trista was not more involved with Ayla's life, taking her to meet Santa.. What about the family in Portland? Didn't they want to be with Ayla during the Christmas season? People have berated Phoebe for showing a few of Ayla's Christmas presents to the media; they say the gifts were not really for Ayla and other nasty things. These same people have not ONCE asked about the Reynolds' family and what they had purchased for Ayla. By December 17, Becca, Ronnie, Jessica, Trista, or JEFFREY should have had something for her. I may be biased because I go all out for Christmas. All of my shopping is pretty much done after Black Friday. I still find it telling that Trista never said her Christmas presents are still here, waiting to be opened. 

(I guess if they don't give a rat's a about Jess' kids living with a homeless druggie and fugitive, maybe not?) Wait, what?! Seriously, they didn't care about TRISTA'S kids living with a homeless druggie. Something is really off with that family.

The Trista trolls like to pretend that Ayla living 1.5 hours away is like traveling to the moon!
Honestly, it's not like Trista had anything to do all day anyway! She didn't have a job! What 'commitments' did she have? She didn't seem to do much/any followup with AA or rehab? What WAS she doing every day for the two months Ayla lived in Waterville? More swiss cheese timeline eh?
Some people drive 1.5 hours EVERY DAY to get to work. But most of the Trista trolls don't work, so they wouldn't know anything about that. I'd bet that Trista is still using (alcohol of course)...


Why didn't she use those two months to find a job and an apartment so she could reclaim Ayla?
Oh that's right, she won't ever do that..she just gets on some list and sits on a couch until she gets free housing for the rest of her life? Are we really to accept that she couldn't scrounge up bus fare to visit her baby?
Anything that Twisted Sista Trista scrounged up went down her throat or up her nose. I wonder if Becca is also a welfare mom, because Trista is engaging in learned behaviors. She seems to be a classic product of her environment. She doesn't do better because she doesn't KNOW any better.


She was somehow managing to round up enough money to become addicted and maintain a substance abuse problem. Drugs and booze are not cheap actually..so how DID Trista afford them? Only one answer to that since she had only one potential asset. Funny her fans never wonder about this eh?
I've been saying this for a long time. Who was supporting her habit? Drug addicts usually support their habits in one of four ways: a) criminal activity b) enablers, who are usually spouses, friends, or family members c) work, if they can function enough to do so or d) they live off the government (sell foodstamps for cash, spend their TANF on drugs/alcohol, misuse SSI checks. What combination of these describes Trista?

I think Trista is with holding lots of information.
I think this is the understatement of the century!


.....................
I have been wondering if Ray might have some things he would like to say but no way to communicate with the outside world.
I wonder this too. What was his first visit with Trista like after Ayla went missing? Are those visits video recorded, by chance? Was Trista distraught or nonchalant?

I can't believe he is good with Trista's lies and 'affairs' past and present. Is he cool with Trista's claim she was having sex with Justin in October?
Now, I don't know what he is "good" or "cool" with, and honestly there's no way to tell. We're talking about a guy who set an apartment building on fire, thereby endangering the lives of children and others. He doesn't have a moral compass, but hey...

Does he even know that HE is Trista's alibi??
Not to mention, he just recently became her alibi. Up until a short time ago, the Maine Motel was her alibi. She snuck the prison trip in there, why wasn't she saying that on Nancy Grace and the Today Show? Because then people would really be like WTF...


What did Trista tell him about Ayla's move to Waterville and her stint in detox? How did Ray feel about that? It sounds like Ray was raising Ayla as his own child, (he named her), was Trista hiding her paternity until the child support tests came back? Did she try to convince Ray he was the daddy? Did Ray consider Ayla his own?
I also wonder about Ray's family. Did they get attached to Ayla? I agree that it seems like Ray thought Ayla was his...he also thought Trista was his though...


It is sort of difficult to imagine him beginning a romance with a pregnant girl? So maybe Trista wasn't showing then? Or she was having sex with both Justin and Ray at the same time?
I disagree here...If the guy can accept it, then more power to him. The problem arises when a guy is led to believe it's his and it turns out not to be...I do think that she was sleeping with more than one person, because she says Justin denied paternity at first. If two people are exclusive, there's no way to deny it, unless you just want to be an ass.

Does anyone think Ray might respond to a letter asking him for his opinions? Go for it! He very well may answer you. People in prison have a strange way of communicating with complete strangers. If you are going to do this, please email me. I some advice that pertains to going about this safely.


Why haven't the press interviewed him?
Some prisons may not allow those types of interviews, and they may only allow prisoners to interact with people who are already on a designated visitor's list. The press may not have been aware of his existence in the beginning. This is not something that Trista divulged, it was dug up.


I believe Ray could shed quite a bit of light on this situation.. he is probably sitting on a keg of bombshells!
Word.





 What thoughts do you have to add?

86 comments:

  1. Even though he called her and said he was taking Ayla to the ER, picked Trista up for the appointment,

    So upon realizing there was something wrong with Ayla's arm Justin decides to drive from Waterville to Portland to pick Trista up before the visit ? I'm pretty sure I would have just gone straight to the hospital.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Since when do you have an appointment at the ER? I'm talking about 2 separate occasions. Please follow along. It's annoying to read your random, nonsensical comments.

      Delete
    2. And that's just perfect for me, I enjoy you being annoyed !! Either way thanks for clarifying Sir.

      Delete
    3. Insepecta Wrecta- a person who can't be bothered to understand what has actually been said is not capable of adding anything to the discussion. Has anyone ever accused you of being quick to jump to conclusions? You need to grow up. This is important. There is a child missing and this blogger is doing as much and more than just about anyone else to try to figure out where she is and what the hell happened.
      -yb

      Delete
    4. well said "yb".

      Delete
  2. I wanted to say something about addresses, but wasn't sure it would be read on the previous topic comments.

    People can list whatever they want as an address. Transients usually put down an address that is likely to be valid for a while, such as their parents or some stable relative. It is a pain in the ass to change your address every time you move, and lord knows these jobless types move around a lot.

    Brianna and Courtney may have the same address, and that doesn't even mean either live at it, let alone live together.

    p.s. On the subject of transients, you ought to see the list of addresses for Jeff. Many

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHERE IS JESSICA REYNOLDS6/23/12, 12:57 PM

    There is a relative in Machias. Tammy Reynolds. So that answers the question of whether Trista had anyone up in that area near the prison. No, I don't think Tammy has ever been vetted by anyone about Ayla's case.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @inspecta wrecka, Try following the facts here, According to Trista one of her 2 very last visits with her daughter was at a follow up appt with a bone specialist in portland! Her latest last visit with Ayla was when she took a bus to Waterville. lmao...ignorance annoys alot of us! lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the space between6/23/12, 2:26 PM

      She saw Ayla on 11/3 in Waterville, 11/14 when Justin and Ayla picked her up to go to the bone specialist in Portland, and on 11/21 when Trista and 2 or 3 members of her family met Justin and Ayla at the bone specialists.

      Delete
    2. @Dale Morse - Do you have the dates for those visits? Less specifically, which visit was first and which was last? Just curious. If it were important to LE, they can get bus records.

      Delete
    3. Thank you, So her statement that the last time she saw her was at Justins was just another slip up or lie? Ummm, I guess that still leave the question, this was after the stint in rehab, after the so called "agreement" for Justin to return Ayla, well I guess I have 2 questions. Why wasn't these missing 2 visits on the timeline and why didn't she take Ayla home to the roach motel then?........Whoa, stop, I thought Ayla broke her arm on November 3rd? Wow. Somebody please help me clear my mistakes up?

      Delete
    4. @ pogamen, The only thing I have to go by for the dates is unfortunately, Trista's timeline and her every changing interview stories....However I am still so confused as the space between is giving us a date so close if not exact to when I thought it was alledged that Ayla's arm was broken? The more we ask, the more very jumbled everything is....And correct, the bus records will be a big factor in this.

      Delete
    5. Listening to anything Dale says is just setting yourself up for a migraine. Her thoughts are back and forth and she jumps to support popular opinion on a given site or blog.

      Delete
    6. the space between,
      Thank you.

      Delete
    7. Dale,
      The arm injury/fracture of Ayla's occured on the evening of 11/11. She was seen at the emergency room on the morning of 11/12. Was reffered to the Orthopedic clinic, and first seen there on 11/14, again on 11/21.

      Delete
    8. the space between6/23/12, 10:04 PM

      I think it was once said that the broken arm was on the 3rd, but was actually the evening of the 9th. ER visit in Waterville on the 10th, (there's a copy of the ER visit paperwork somewhere online, and it says the 10th), bone specialist in Portland on the 14th and again on 21st.

      Delete
    9. I should have added that Trista or Jeff's timeline had the date of the emergency room visit as 11/5. That was later shown to be incorrect by the ER report. (11/12)
      Several of their dates have been corrected or changed.

      Delete
    10. Space,
      I don't mean to correct you, but I did check to make sure I was right before I posted the dates.
      They have changed or corrected things so many times, it's no wonder people get confussed.

      Delete
    11. the space between6/23/12, 11:04 PM

      oops, sorry if I added to any confusion... my notes had the 10th for the ER

      Delete
    12. @anonymous, I am glad I have been able to give you a migrine. Jumping back and forth with popular opinion. lmfao..Would like to see that. Conceding when I am wrong, that I am guilty of. Thanks.

      Delete
    13. Okay, my apologies, I was going by the original timeline that showed the ER visit at 11/5, thinking if Trista visited the 3rd then there seemed to be no visible lack of visitation or hostility at that time. Again with so many contradictions and arguments regarding what should be simple facts it is hard to keep things straight. So the actual length of time Trista went without seeing Ayla was from 11/21 forward. Now in this time I would like to know if there were any more attempted bus trips or maybe even unplanned visits or stop bys on her way to Machaisport, considering that I95 goes through Waterville it would not have been too out of the way for her to stop on the way through. With that said If Rays family was in Winthrop, why wouldnt it have made more sense for her to spend the night there with the baby, visit Ayla then leave for the prison visit the next day. Something is very out of whack here.

      Delete
    14. Selena Johnson6/25/12, 8:00 PM

      @ Dale

      Not Winthrop....Winslow...just over the bridge...where they found the "items". One could walk the distance between the two places of residence...in 15 to twenty minutes or less.

      Delete
    15. @ Selena, Thank you, I knew that too and gooofed, mybad. So again would it have not made more sense for her to spend the night in Winslow, see Ayla, then be on her way to Machiasport, if in fact Ray's family member was driving? Also, her claim of not finding out about Ayla being missing until around noon s just nonsense. If she was on the road from 8 am on to go visit baby daddy, how was anyone supposed to contact her? Telepathy? She is clear over and over that she borrows or uses other peoples cell phones. With the apparent "bad interactions" with Jessica and Justin, how exactly was he supposed to contact her?

      Delete
    16. 1. Why would Trista go to Machiasport the day after secretly filing papers without at least making an attempt to see Ayla?

      2. How was Justin supposed to contact her to let her know Ayla was missing?

      3. Why did she go back to S.Portland instead of straight to Waterville when she found out Ayla was missing?

      4. Why didn't or did she have the baby lil Ray with her? If your going to a prison visit generally you take your child with you to visit the father

      Any insight into these questions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks..

      Delete
    17. All good questions Dale. Trista wanted to take Ayla with her when she went to visit Ray she had asked Justin about it. And he had told her no he did not want Ayla going to the prison he did not think it was the place for a baby to be. So why would she not have taken Ray's actual child if it was so important to her?

      Delete
    18. Thank You anonymous. So, I am not the only one who wondered about that. So you say Trista (who had no communication) with Justin asked if she could take Ayla to the prison for a visit? In any circumstance unless it is the mans own biological daughter, I would hope the answer would be no. Of course with Trista history and just getting out of rehab who is too say she didn't want to take Ayla to the prison to use the "soft cast"/"sling" to suggle drugs in. Justin's response was exceptionally great parenting.

      Delete
  5. Regarding the previous article in which you claimed that Trista lied about Justin not letting her see Ayla:

    It is obvious from my perspective that Trista was referring to the time period between November 21 and December16 or 17, (Ayla's alleged disappearance). As a mother, I would be upset and concerned too if I was prevented from contact with my baby for over 3 weeks (up to the time Trista filed for custody).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the space between6/23/12, 10:07 PM

      I don't remember reading she tried to see Ayla between the 21st and the 16th. I do remember her saying he wouldn't let her talk to her on the phone from December 8th forward.

      Delete
    2. Anon- you don't have any proof at all that Trista's statements about not being ALLOWED to visit Ayla are true. NONE. The truth is that trista is saying that because she can. Because it makes her sound like the victim, and makes Justin look bad. And because she wanted Justin to drive Ayla to her, and her motel, to visit and spend the day. THAT is nonsense and Justin never had any obligation to do such a thing; nor does any parent have an obligation to do that. Trista's story is JUST TRISTA'S S-T-O-R-Y.

      -Marla S

      Delete
    3. @ Marla S. Excellent point. TY. The truth is that LE probably has all the proof of her foolish lies and slanders via phone records and texts, otherwise the Kennebec County Grand Jury would have indicted Justin by now. Trista's story contiually changing and none of her fans can answer the one question I would like the answer too. Why does she get away with lying about the LE agencies? That I don't understand as I would think it would be along the lines of interfering with an investigation.

      Delete
    4. As a mom nothing would have stopped me from seeing my baby. At the very least I would have had my butt in front of a judge and there are resources especially if you think your child is being abused that you can access besides DHHS. A truly concerned parent would have looked into at least one of them. Or tried one of these avenues. Trista tried none. She did not even try to just come to get Ayla. It is that simple.

      Delete
    5. Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Trista filed papers with the court. . did we forget that???? Justin was/is an abuser and wouldn't have been a good idea for her to go and take Ayla from him. . . . .DHHS sucks!. . . . . get a clue!

      Delete
    6. @obscure, Hell Yeah! Like I said, all she would have needed was a copy of the DHHS Team Meeting she stated they had. Take the papers on the bus trip. Walk a block, get a cop and retrieve your child. Then hop back on the bus to The Motel. Was it really more important for her to impress Phoebe than save her child from the imminent dangers she continually claims. You know what her problem is/and/or was and the texts even imply this....She wants Justin. So the question remains....Why did she go to visit Ray? For an alibi? Why not visit her daughter in Waterville instead? Who puts criminal baby daddy before their own daughter? FN WOW!

      Delete
    7. @Anonymous. Your quote "Justin is/was an abuser" WTF? Really?
      1. Trista is at the least an alcoholic/drug abuser
      2. She herself stated that when she was messed up, she still took care of her kids. Say what? Really? How many times did she drop or fall on one of the babies while fucked up?
      3. Trista and jessica got into a "PHYSICAL" altercation in front of the children to the point police and DHHS was called.
      4. She had her child around criminals at the very least and depending on when Ray Sr. fled to FL. She may or may not have been with him at the time.
      5. She left her kids in the care of same said sister and mother who obviously has many issues based on the types of drug she takes daily.
      AND NONE OF THESE THINGS ARE ABUSIVE? OR NEGLECTFUL TO SMALL BABIES? We won't even delve into the type of people someone is around when they are "using".

      Delete
    8. Isn't it possible that the bruises, etc. that Ayla allegedly (by trisa & family's account) had were the result of things that happened while ayla was in Trista's care and that Trista just didn't remember happening because she "was messed up" often? Or that she remembered but when family asked she said "it must have happened when Ayla was with Justin". ?
      Maureen

      Delete
    9. " Um Trista filed papers" Wow. Just wow. Yes that is what I would do if my daughter was "repeatedly coming home with bruises" I would wait several months. Not go see her. Not call the police. Not try to get a restraining order. Not go to do anything for months than I would finally go to court and file for "Parental right and responsibility"

      Delete
    10. I don't usually swear but obscure I really have to agree with you on the f**** duh! :)

      Delete
  6. @Anonymous, it has been alledged that as well by TRISTA that Justin wod't respond to her calls or texts either, however she stated she talked to Ayla on the phone around Dec 5th?? And she also had comunication that he had either canceled or rescheduled Ayla's appt in Portland on Dec 16th. She also states repeatedly she never knew Ayla went missing until later in the day....Yet she makes it sound in her texts to Justin that she has to borrow other peoples cell phones...Has it occured to anyone that maybe she did not have a way to call and therefore that is where the communication stopped? Long distance is ot free at motels or should I say like motels are?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I believe the date that Trista last spoke with her daughter, Ayla, on the telephone was December 8, 2011--not December 5, 2011. Anyway, I was referring to Trista not being allowed to PHYSICALLY SEE AYLA since November 21, 2011. It is also concerning to me that Justin would not put Ayla on the phone with Trista after December 8, 2011. I could care less who called, or who sent texts to who.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well Anon, then that is your problem- that you "couldn't care less who sent texts to who". Because the thing is, if you did care you would realize that it puts a BIG HUGE DENT in Trista's credibility. That she says he wouldn't communicate with him is not true. That she says he wouldn't let her see Ayla is not true. And your not caring about the details that make a difference are why people like you are making a big freaking complex mess out of this case.

      Delete
    2. @ Anonymous. Wonderfully said....If more people cared about the credibility details, this case may be solved and Ayla may be found. Thhe fact is, unfortunately, that everyoone has jumped on a side and doesnt care to have the important questions answered. In my opinion, about th 3rd time it wa proven that she was either lying about or calling LE liars, I was pretty convinced Trita was hiding something.

      Delete
    3. Anon & Dale- my thoughts exactly. they consistently discredit all of the things that discredit Trista. I can't wrap my head around why anyone is still arguing in her defense. It's time for people to open their eyes, for certain. I don't even know that Trista is responsible, or that her family is. But the fact that they don't even see that she should be just as much (if not more) a suspect is really concerning. This could happen to anyone. And as a society we should be outraged. Ayla needs to be found and focusing on the Dipietro family has not turned Ayla up yet.

      Delete
  8. http://abcnews.go.com/US/ayla-reynolds-mom-finish-polygraph/story?id=15393857

    Six months later, Trista's medical condition has not improved? Lies, Lies, Lies

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unless I am right and the reason she couldn't do it in the first place is possibly a methodone treatment. That is one of the few meds that would prevent a conclusive polygraph result. If you look it up the methodone clinic in S. Portland is just a few numbers up the street from the Maine Motel....Interesting, huh?

      Delete
    2. From everything I've seen so far; and I believe I've watched all the interviews and read all the articles; Trista seems like she could have had a nervous breakdown under the pressure and simply not have continued the questioning. Between being off her medications and being a nervous wreck trying to keep everything straight. Just my opinion. What would a polygrapher do if they sat down to do a poly and the person started out answering the questions and then just devolved into a freak out? And didn't answer the questions anymore? That would result in an incomplete polygraph. Right? And the end result could have been "well, you need to get your head straight and get back on your meds and then we can try this again."

      Delete
  9. Last Q's from Velvet Glove's comments...

    Does anyone think Ray might respond to a letter asking him for his opinions? Why haven't the press interviewed him? I believe Ray could shed quite a bit of light on this situation.. he is probably sitting on a keg of bombshells!


    Velvet Glove, I hope you come back to read this, because I have something to tell you and your young friends (I'm not so young). If you are a betting person, I would say your opinion is a sure bet. Yet, it's complicated. I think he would respond favorably if your motivation is justified. I doubt that a gossip columnist would get a toe through the door. He has a truth to tell that nobody is going to believe. Yet, it is true.

    I saw something. I didn't believe what I saw was real. I am cut from the same cloth as the original Doubting Thomas (on steroids) - one sliver of falseness, and I'm outta here. Understand? I don't create what I see or hear, but sometimes events are skewed or warped because a person involved takes drugs, alcohol, or has mental instabilities. All of these things affect emotion, which drives our 'thoughts as words' and helps our brain process 'thought images'. (I like that term; it came from Unknown Soul - thought images.) Usually, when I see something, I see everything - sights, sounds, spoken words, thoughts and emotions, and even smells. Some people are strong enough to pull another into their 'dream world'. It's easy to detect - it's incomplete and colored with their putrid emotions. I am able to compensate for all of these situations, and then some.

    This is why I'm telling you this... I saw what happened with that building fire. I saw the events leading up to the fire. There was no reason to question the validity of what I saw. There was nothing to compensate for. I also saw something that hasn't happened yet. I saw Ray giving an interview to a young female reporter. Everything that happened leading up to the fire is beyond human belief; yet, it was real, it was human, and it was not a dream or creation.

    I am posting this comment to pave the way for understanding. Everything I heard him say in the interview is true, to the best of his knowledge and understanding; to the best of his ability to tell the story. There is more that he isn't aware of, but believe me when I tell you that his story is more than enough. Understand?

    My reaction to your letter is the same as Obscure's final word -

    'Word!'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Selena Johnson6/24/12, 1:02 AM

      @ pogamen
      Was wondering why you have changed your name back, pogamen? You are no longer mamamen? or are you both?

      The post that you told Obscure you were going to find a new place to post...My first thought was...that you shouldnt. There is a reason you started here...if you start something, finish it...dont leave the table without picking the bones clean.
      I am not leaving until everyone is finished. I have the patience of a rock.
      I believe burnboy has plenty to say. I for one would love to hear what he has to say.*wonders how many people this makes nervous.*
      Do as you wish...was just my first thoughts.

      Delete
    2. @Selena (:)-<--<
      I can be only one name at a time. mamamen is acronym for Make A Movie, AMEN - like a written script for a movie. Clearly, that is not my forte. Clearly, it impedes traffic in my shrinking brain by causing bottlenecks in front of the dressing rooms, where my thoughts must go to dress in the proper vocabulary before they enter stage center. The pesky little thoughts get tired of waiting in line, go somewhere else, and miss their curtain call.

      Which reminds me... Did Jeff Hanson's creative juices return, or did he lighten up?

      Second, I appreciate your post more than you know, and you are the last person I would expect that from, considering the reasons for my decision. One reason is my overwhelming need to see that I do you (personally) no harm, emotionally and spiritually. You are borderline. I'll not take a tug on that if I can help it.

      I could change my profile name to SingTFU? STFU. I had the acronym wrong - my daughter tells me it means 'shut the f*** up'. You don't want to know what I thought it meant. Think about it. Nobody is saying anything. There are no spoken words here.

      Selena, we must tighten the loop somewhat around the events. Yes, you are as patient as a rock. I don't want to be your 'ton of bricks'. The only consolation I can offer you is the fact that Ayla DID NOT DIE in that room. She was taken from her body before that happened. On the spiritual side of things, Ayla is fine. It's such a dangerous place, but my Father and Uncle have made a place for Ayla and others. Ayla made a rap song - in it, she mentions 'Follow me, kid, and I'll show you around displace[ment] for you and me.'

      From what I've seen, Ray is a pretty decent guy - he loves Trista. And yes, nervous people; nervous people everywhere.

      The simple fact, if Obscure doesn't want people to post if they believe Ayla is dead, then that certainly includes me, and it has from the beginning of my posts here.

      I'll leave the decision to you, Selena. I am here to take care of business - for Ayla and others. Should I stay or go?

      Delete
    3. I have NEVER said people cannot post what they believe. I think I've been fair in allowing people from both sides to voice what they want.

      Delete
    4. the space between6/24/12, 8:29 PM

      Obscure, I believe your intentions from the beginning were to sort through the lies and hype. It was becoming frustrating for some of us to have to bite our tongues about the lies and the outrageous, horrifying stories some people were coming up with.

      Delete
    5. Selena Johnson6/24/12, 9:37 PM

      @ pogamen

      I dont have difficulties with anyone believing as they do. I just dont like made up facts. I have a problem with lies.I have a problem with people thinking that they have the only answers.I dont think there are enough facts out there to make a rational decision about what happened...if you dont know the people involved. I just know that my family is being characterized in the worst possible light imaginable. I will not stand for lies from anyone. Give me facts and I will listen...and then think about it...but dont make shit up about my family that is an out right lie and expect me to keep my mouth shut.
      Believe as you must.I dont dislike people because they dont believe the same things I do... regarding ANYTHING...I dislike people because of the way they go about proving their beliefs...and how they treat others who are of another opinion.Lies and made up facts dont fly here. I told you before. I dont think you should leave.
      I have always been on the edge. That is where I live. I do know where to turn when things get rough. Please, carry on, take care of business for AYLA and others.
      Ya Ray who burns down buildings that families are sleeping in sounds like a very cool and descent guy. He is exactly where he belongs. That statement...just pushed me over the edge.Trista needs to love and be loved.She hasnt found it yet and she wont until she leaves the life and the people she knows behind.SHe wont find what she needs and wants among those she is with. She knows it and knew it. That is why Justin was so important to her.
      Listen to her.... He is different.He isnt like the rest of the family...why is she explaining this to Justin? Sounds like Justin had a problem liking her family.Why? Why didnt they like him? Im not answering these questions. Me answering questions will never make anyone believe anything.When I answer questions...hate seethes between posts and I am but a liar....just like my family.SoooOoOOOoo if you dont believe me when I talk...why talk? Why keep coming to you...the public and talk if you scream above my answer that I am a liar...why indeed... Why give you the answers? Im a liar...GO FIND YOUR OWN ANSWERS...AND BELIEVE....sounds so familiar...perhaps it is a family trait. heh

      Delete
    6. Selena Johnson6/24/12, 10:08 PM

      You have been fair, Obscure. Once again, I appreciate your blog and you. Thank you. I want people of different opinions here. I just dont like the disrespect that comes with it.

      Delete
    7. Hmmm, I can not and do not claim to see or hear anything accept in the present tense. I do not know what happened to Ayla.
      I do however have a VERY strong feeling, intuition maybe, that Ayla is alive. Maybe that is because it is what my heart wants, but nonetheless, the strong feeling exist.

      Delete
    8. Selena Johnson6/25/12, 10:06 AM

      @ S.

      As do I S.

      I appreciate your opinion among others. Those that I value may not be of the same opinion as me. Its not what you believe...its how you back up what you believe and your willingness to listen to others respectfully.Your willingness to hash over a point until there is an understanding of facts.
      Pogamen can say anything he/she wants because of the damned fence.My facts and beliefs will not and do not come from the other side of the fence.
      Fences are put up for a reason.
      just sayin

      Delete
    9. the space between6/26/12, 11:09 AM

      nicely said, Selena

      Delete
    10. Selena Johnson6/26/12, 2:25 PM

      Thank you Space. You are among others. Thank you for being so.

      Delete
  10. I would just appreciate an intelligent debate without feeling harrassed and threatened by John P. I have never met any of the parties involved either, however if someone can tell by Trista's 1st and 2nd interview on the May 31st that she is calling LE liars, there is something very wrong. McCausland was very clear he spoke to Trista Reynolds regarding the info that was going to be given at the interview later that day even quoting her as saying "she thanked him and understood". Then when asked about that she sits right there and says she was in appts all day, did NOT speak to LE but they may "have tried to call". So to get this straight, Trista Reynolds and John P. would like the rest of us to believe that on the day of the press conference regarding her MISSING daughter, she was too busy to answer the phone for the police? Three theories here. 1. She is a cold heartless bitch 2. She knew and/or didnt care what they had to say or 3. She is a LIAR. Which is is John P. 1,2 or 3. But please before you answer go back and listen to both of her interviews, please....

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Anonymous 24.6.12
    Who's John P.? Where is he mentioned, or where is his post, on this page?

    pogamen

    ReplyDelete
  12. @Obscure,
    Obscure? You say?...Thank you to everyone who is still looking for Ayla, or at least hoping and praying that she's alive. Those of you who are convinced that she's dead should just kindly shut up! There's nothing to lose by holding out hope...
    Did You Sign the Petition?

    It was my lesson in what STFU means online. I suggested adding polls, too.

    I have one more post to make while awaiting Selena's decision. That is serious for me.

    posted by pogamen 6/24/2012

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I understand your point, but it's really out of context. Once again, I NEVER said people cannot post what they believe, and if you look at the comments you see people of both sides voicing their thoughts.

      You don't have to be a psychic to see what's laid out right in front of you! ;)

      Delete
  13. @Obscure,
    Forgot to mention - it set me back in my seat when I read those words, because I didn't see that coming... not once. Still, I thank you.

    posted by pogamen 6/24/2012

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You didn't see what coming, exactly?

      Delete
    2. I was wondering that too. I think pogamen might have meant the STFU comment. Which he/she did seem to take out of context. Pogamen has this "otherworldly" view of things, and says he/she has information that comes "from beyond" but in this world we have to work with the facts that we have. the tangible ones.

      So what we have is a missing child. No answers. 6 months of investigation. Incomplete or not administered polygraphs across the board in the maternal family. Administered polygraphs across the board in the paternal family. No definitive answer about whether they passed- and if not, which specific parts did they not pass? You don't generally "not pass" an entire polygraph test top to bottom. Justin D says that he "smoked it" which is typical early 20's generation lingo. Clearly he was glad to be done with that at the time and was of the mind that they (LE) could thankfully move on to the business of finding his daughter. That is what many of us took it as. And his belief that he passed it does not mean that he was lying. Maybe LE thinks he wasn't forthcoming on some part of it. And maybe that is true, but maybe not. People that are innocent often fail polygraphs (to some degree) and people that are guilty often pass. It's why it can't be used in a court of law.

      we have relative silence on the part of the paternal family...but NOT actual total silence. There are many examples of times that they have spoken to the public and I'd love a blog post that chronicles those instances. However, their speaking to the public has been shouted down time and time again. It seems that they could do nothing right for the local public and HLN (hearty laugh here...it's ENTERTAINMENT, and there is an agenda, kids.). From the very first day nothing they said or did was taken at face value, so it has complicated the entire scenario.

      We have many blogs and many social network pages dedicated to hashing out the details, but this is the only one that doesn't simply brush aside all of the discrepancies on the maternal side. We have no arrests, no idictments, no evidence (at least not that has been presented) of who is actually responsible. Despite that there is a group of people who has determined the foregone conclusion of who is responsible, and that is just nonsense.

      We have psychics who have come out with opinions that this child is dead, and psychics who have come out with opinions that Ayla was removed, alive, from her home and is being hidden by either a stranger or a maternal family member. So they cancel each other out. and we have to go back to the facts.

      The facts are clear, and this blogger has put them out clearly. Why no arrests yet? Why would LE leave another child in the home with a Dipietro that the public says must be involved in in the murder of that child's same age cousin? Why would LE, if they were convinced that Justin was guilty of murder, not have rescued his neice from that home when a custody battle went to court in late April? DHHS who knows more than LE about both families sided with Justin's sister and left her child in her full custody with no visitation from the child's father (Linnel).

      Delete
  14. Who is John P

    ReplyDelete
  15. John P is a commenter on the Chelsea Hoffman interview website and states Tita has never lied about anything. As the comment above mine was directed to him, I added my comment. I obviously feel safer and am called less names on this particular blog. LOL. A big thank you to Obscure for that! So if u folow my link on the They have not lied link to the Chelsea Hoffman interview u can see the comments. Sorry for the confusion..

    ReplyDelete
  16. Bring Ayla home6/25/12, 3:21 PM

    I'd like to get back on track to the above initial post by Velvet Glove and in addition, Obscure's comments in red.
    To me, Ray would be an obvious person of interest to speak with from week one. Whether or not he knows anything, he would of course be someone to turn to for many of the reasons above. Why is it that nobody is questioning Trista? Is it because they are simply loyal and on her "side?" I thought we were all here on Ayla's side, trying to help find the truth. The truth can be found by uncovering many other sides of the story. Ray has a story. It should be told. Where was Trista during the 2 months Justin had Ayla? Trista stated before in an interview that she and Justin agreed Ayla was in the safest place at the time. Why wasn't being with Trista safe for those 2 months then? How does a mother miss Halloween and Thanksgiving with her own children? Are Jessica and Trista simply products of a mother who has taught them this? Seems likely, and yes, sad.
    I think it would be sad too, if this investigation didn't seriously look into what Ray has to say, how Trista has reacted when she's been with Ray since Ayla's disappearance, and are we really suppose to feel satisfied with MSP telling Trista that she does not need to complete a poly? That her story was sufficient? Her side, which came out of the gate with lies and inconsistencies. MSP, really? Let's put our thinking caps back on and start from square one...EVERYONE needs to keep talking...and Trista's "side" needs to start speaking the truth.
    By the way, excellent post. Again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've also wondered why Trista felt Ayla would be safer with Justin. What caused her to feel Ayla was not safe with her. Had someone also threatened her as they had threatened Justin? Was someone upset with Trista and/or Justin? Revenge? Definitely a possibility.

      Delete
  17. more questions6/25/12, 3:53 PM

    On topic:

    The post above contains some great points, but I'm most intrigued about the thoughts on Christmas. We all know Ayla went missing roughly a week prior to the holiday. Aren't the holidays typically something separated parents argue about? I wonder...DID Trista request Christmas visitation? Did she ask for Ayla on Thanksgiving? Why, in all of Trista's statements, have we never heard "he wouldn't let me have Ayla for the holiday?"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @ More Questions:

      No, we haven't heard her say that. We haven't heard her talk about Christmas presents Ayla never got to open. We haven't heard a word about her trying to see Ayla for Christmas just a week before Christmas Eve...

      BUT NOW WE SURELY WILL.

      New posts will be made about ALL of that. Because, as has been the case since the VERY beginning, each and every time that points are brought up that show how shady and shot full of holes the situation (as described by her family) is, we miraculously get blog posts and television interviews that address it all. Duh. Every time it's pointed out that her story makes no sense, that her alibi doesn't work, that her reasons for her behaviors are ridiculously illogical, she and her supporters go to town doing DAMAGE CONTROL. and the followers just mindlessly believe every nonsense lie that they are fed.

      Outrageous. Hey guess what? WHEN THEY GET OUTRAGED at why we are asking this questions and pointing these things out, and call us horrific people for it.... MY ANSWER IS THIS: I am asking, I am here, for one reason alone--- WHERE is Ayla? I want to know. And until the LIES Stop we will NOT know.

      WHERE IS AYLA??
      _Marla S

      Delete
    2. Oh yes, I suspect their answer will be that Trista was so depressed she couldn't even think about Christmas.

      They will totally ignore the fact that Christmas was APPROACHING, most people would have plans/purchased gifts a week before the holiday.

      If they respond at all, one thing is for certain: IT WILL ONLY BE WITH MORE LIES.

      Delete
    3. Asking Trista to answer the questions6/25/12, 10:21 PM

      I can not wait to see their damage control. Pheobe mention a long time before June 25, 2012 about Christmas gifts. Let's see how the other side now covers this. The problem is they can not because they already have celebrated Christmas with Ayla. Say back this post up with facts or links. My answer why should I? The maternal family has not backed one statement with facts and people take it as the bible so why should I be held to higher standard? I ask everyone to stop the double standards. You want Justin to explain himself ask the same of Trista. Ask her to explain her lies start with the first that she was stuck in Portland when Ayla disappeared.

      Delete
    4. Anybody have a link handy to Phoebe's interview where she talks about the Christmas presents? If so, thanks in advance. If not, that's okay too!

      Delete
  18. Put simply, John P is a creepy old man---of the same caliber as Jeffrey Hanson...

    ReplyDelete
  19. the space between6/25/12, 8:21 PM

    I think John P is honest about his thoughts. He is also gullible and tries too hard.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Selena Johnson6/26/12, 2:46 AM

    http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/us/2012/06/26/erin-jacobson-sexual-abuse.cnn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Selena Johnson6/26/12, 2:34 PM

      its searchable at this site...sorry bout the link.

      Delete
  21. Looking At The Facts6/26/12, 12:54 PM

    It is on this video towards the end
    http://www.necn.com/01/08/12/Ayla-Reynolds-grandmother-speaks-out/landing_newengland.html?blockID=627080&feedID=4206

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This has got to be the best video to show a truly dishonest person at her best! If anyone watches that video and can't see that she is talking all shit, they are blind! I love the way she keeps saying "no, no, no" Unbelievable!

      Delete
    2. The only truly dishonest person I've seen: TRISTA!

      Delete
    3. if the answers are "no, no, no" would the correct responses have been "yes, yes, yes"?

      Delete
    4. It was her fake, nervous, untruthful way she said it!

      Delete
    5. Anon, are you really saying that you view that as fake, nervous and untruthful but that you have watched all the videos of Trista and can't say that? Wow.

      Delete
    6. *also note that the date of this interview is JANUARY 8th. So when Trista's family comes out talking about the things that have been questioned here, it will be a full 6 months or more later.

      Delete
  22. Space between- do you mean that JP tries too hard to concoct stories or make his theories seem plausible? That's what I think. he disregards a lot of discrepancies in the process.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Anon, I completely disagree. This blogger may not appeal to you, but they are thorough and logical.

    ReplyDelete

ALL comments subject to removal. MODERATION becomes necessary when ignorance shows up. Don't be that person!