$500,000. Half a million dollars spent on this investigation. Ayla is still missing.
Waterville Police Department, Maine State Police, and the Maine Warden Service have spent countless hours working on this investigation. Ayla is still missing.
The FBI has given their resources, expertise, and investigative powers to this investigation. Ayla is still missing.
There is a $30,000 reward for information that leads to Ayla's safe return. Ayla is still missing.
Over 1,000 leads/tips have been called in by the public. Ayla is still missing.
Blog wars. Secret Facebook groups. Emails hacked. Ayla is still missing.
A crime, but no arrests. Ayla is still missing.
The public has tried and convicted the alleged perpetrators. Ayla is still missing.
If this case were as cut and dry as "Justin did it", then why hasn't he been arrested?
Homicide charges do not require a body. Police don't play games while wasting taxpayer money.
They are not releasing information through Trista to protect their investigation. If they were protecting their investigation, the information would not be released at all. Police don't play it "close to the vest" while at the same time releasing information.
Releasing information through Trista muddies the waters; if you think Trista is a liar, anything she says is tainted. If the information were to be put out for an investigative reason, police would confirm or deny it. Otherwise, the information is regarded as a rumor. It cannot be reported without disclaimer words such as "allegedly." Since we know Ayla's blood was found, and the maternal family says it was one cup, what harm would it do for the police to confirm or deny that amount? Why haven't police confirmed or denied the paternal family assertion that it was only four drops?
No one has been cleared. Police have grave doubts about an abduction. Police think the three adults in the home are not telling everything they know. Police say one side is keeping Ayla's name out there, but the other side is not. Isn't the end result the same: Ayla's name is out there. Police say communications with Justin have stopped; yet they also say he has answered their questions and has been available. They have no further questions at the moment.
The work continues, and investigators are undeterred. AYLA IS STILL MISSING.
Maybe if they spent as much time and money looking at all sides, AYLA would be home by now. Just sayin
ReplyDeleteI wish they would look outside the box.
DeleteTheir method hasn't worked thus far. I think they need to get some fresh faces assigned to the case because once you've formed an opinion, its not something you can set aside easily.
Ayla is a beautiful child, both parents should be proud of their creation, but I think the biggest hindrance has been that the police have let personal feelings filter into this investigation. Probably again through lack of experience in this type of case, but if anyone should have a keen eye on solving the case then feelings need to be shelved (cold I know, but necessary). Only then will the end be in sight.
maybe if the paternal family spent some time answering LE's questions, being cooperative, and looking for her, AYLA would be home by now. Just sayin
Delete@ skelena
Deleteafter 3 weeks of intense questioning and being at LE's disposal, "the 3 adults" shouldn't have to satisfy the public's need for constant approval. you'll sit tight with this bogus claim of "no co-operation".
If LE feel that the Dipietro's should answer their questions, they should try picking up a phone or knocking on their door. If they can't do this then I seriously question their skills. If LE were too busy concentrating on me as the suspect and didn't respond to any of MY queries, then I too would be playing the waiting game.
I think its an injustice for the law to assume that they are lying by omission at this point. one of them would've tripped during interrogation. its simply a case of "you can't tell what you don't know". Even with the 100's of pieces of evidence, none of them tripped or cracked. Nobody's story is that airtight.
If you think Justin is stupid enough to trip over the question of what he missed about his daughter, then don't you think he's too stupid to keep his story together and therefore wouldn't corroborate Li's and Phoebe's story. Or how about the part where he's a pillhead, crackhead, etc? Or maybe even going cold-turkey, his brain wouldn't be able to keep up with the "conspiracy" surrounding Ayla's disappearance.
Skelena, I suggest you put on your thinking-cap for this one!!! Just sayin
What the hell are you talkin bout Willis. They did search all sides! And the results appear of foul play, blood, and non participating family members. Wake up!
DeleteSkelena Shlongson! ROFLMFAO!
DeleteLuci
DeleteI totally agree with your post.
@Luci - well said. I'm the only person in my family that follows Ayla's case online. They know I do, but we don't talk about it a lot. A couple days ago, one of them said to me that they thought Ayla was kidnapped or sold. I asked (???) why he thought that. He said he believed if Justin hurt Ayla she would have been found by now as he perceives an overall lack of energy and intelligence, which could be fueled by substance use. He said, given that, he also didn't see how a lie could be kept up this long.
DeleteI never thought I would say this here, but excellent post! It really puts things in perspective. Thank you.
ReplyDeleteI agree, what will it take to get Justice fir Ayla.?
ReplyDeleteI guess no arrest has happened because they aren't sure which of the three did the actual act..
ReplyDeleteOr which side of the family.
DeleteIt is amazing what people will say that they "know" that they actually learned from somone else's opinion.
DeleteMost of what people say Justin isn't doing is gathered from someone else's conjecture about what they supposed.
Most of what people say they believe to be the truth, absolutely, without doubt, is gathered from their interpretation of what has been stated by strangers to the Dipietro family.
Most of what people say Justin has done is simply based on a vague sense of what they perceive.
None of that is fact, none of that is fair to put out as fact. When people are blindly in allegiance with one another on a side of a very complicated scenario, they miss out on much that would be helpful in discerning the truth. And if that habit were shed, we wouldn't be dealing with a bunch of (sorry, it must be said) morons who think they know everything. I don't care how emotionally vested they are in the plight of a little girl that is a stranger to them, hunches are just hunches. You don't attempt to wreck someones life because you feel certain about your limited interpretation of something so complicated. There is too much that almost no one knows for anyone to be out there condemning this family.
It would be illuminating to say the least to have the tables turned on the people who do "this" to others. Peter Hyatt would be hilarious to see in this predicament. Has anyone looked into his history with the church yet?.... Tori Gifford. Oy. she is a mouthy one. Let's have the tables turn on her and see how pissed off she gets. See her keep her cool. Only a person that has seen personally how the media world (social and mainstream) can tell you about how they totally distort the truth to the point that it's unrecognizable. and lemmings all over the world fall for it. Get excited about having something to mouth off about. Kind of disturbing. Has anyone taken a good hard look at the things that have been said about a young man whose child is missing and who has not even been named a suspect in this crime? Those who sided against him will say that the same thing happened to Trista, but the reality is the same thing did NOT happen. By and large she got a pass from everyone everywhere. Her background was shielded from public view and several tenacious people decided to take the heat for exposing that. She has plenty about her and her past that would lead one to be just as suspicious of her and her clan as the suspicion cast on Justins family because Ayla was taken from their home. The reality is that if you give an honest look at both sides, there is much more questionable about the mother. For whatever reason, this was swept under the rug. I personally would never have spent any time talking about the shortcomings of either side of Ayla's family because I see no value in it. But I will certainly point out along with every other rational person that it is being done, and it is being done in a way that is unbelievably skewed.
(continued from above)
DeleteTake for example that every single thing anyone in support of Trista does is heralded as brilliant, and their (really ignorant rantings) are applauded as being loving. On the flip side, anyone that is working aggressively and admirably towards finding this little girl but who has NOT decided to also condemn and berate her paternal family; is being analyzed and called names. They are being brutally cyber bullied in what I can only assume is an attempt to get them to stand down. It was at that point that it became even clearer what is happening. The internet has created a platform for idiots of all shapes, sizes, and educational background to collude against what is right and good. And feel empowered by numbers. Well, the rest of us know that what is right is not always popular and what is popular is not always right. We're seeing that in the case of missing child Ayla Reynolds. What is popular is to stand on a bully pulpit and get kicks out of making things up about others instead of investing energy in helping.
be-the-change, you're brilliant.
DeleteBe the change,
DeleteExcellent comment, thank you.
be-the-change - again, well-said. After hearing "Trista doesn't drive" over and over again for months as an explanation for one thing or another (for example: not visiting her daughter for 2 months, needing a ride to the bone specialist, etc.) just last week we hear that she was actually on a 4 hour ride the morning of the 17th - a route which brought her within 10 miles of the DiPietros. People have maintained that Trista desperately wanted Ayla back, but somehow it was unreasonable to think that she could have made the trip to see her daughter first when she was headed to visit someone at the prison. It is said she napped the whole time. Maybe all that is true, it's hard to say... but it's a strange coincidence and the presentation of it doesn't make any sense. IMO
DeleteBe the change,
DeleteI totally agree with you, Obscure and S.
Thanks. but it's not brilliant, it's just about being consistent and rational. Anyone can do it. It only takes a little bit of elbow grease and some personal ethics.
Delete@ be-the change, very well written. Damn, I wish these blogs had a like button.
DeleteAs do I. There are many comments that I would "like". It would also be useful to have a garbage chute button to press on the rest.
DeleteHas the Dips considered going out and searching for their kid? Or is Justin still too scared for his OWN safety to leave the house? Your baby is gone, get some balls and go look for her. Shes not going to pull up the driveway on her powerwheel.
ReplyDeleteIf you followed the case from the beginning or read all the news reports then you would know that they were asked not to from the beginning.
DeleteThey will not go out and search for Ayla. They do not believe she is out in the woods or riversides... They believe someone took her and she is alive somewhere. And LE does not want and will not allow people to search peoples homes it is illegal. So they are leaving that to LE and trusting them to do their job. And they a very aware their baby is gone more so than you are everyday. It is after all their child.
DeleteClassy Trash Misty,
DeleteThere is no one in this situation who are named the Dips. there is a family whose little girl is missing and within that family are people that you don't know whose last name is Dipietro. Your (and many others) inability to even feign regard for what is right shows a lot about your level of intellect and makes people less interested in engaging in conversation with you.
The Dipietros have gone through a lot in their distress over Ayla's disappearance. You can't possibly think that you, who does not live with them or talk to them, could say what they do or don't do with regards to searching for Ayla. As it turns out, they and their terrific volunteers have been doing a lot, and what they have been doing is in alignment with what they believe will help find their little girl. If it were Trista's family and friends that were (1)taking absolutely no money from anyone whatsoever and (2) getting over 60 billboards -and counting- up in the US so far, you would be applauding that. You would not question it if it were Trista they were saying was involved in these efforts. Efforts which anyone with a brain has to admit is admirable. Very small minded and strange people are trying to tear down these efforts and find fault with them, and I think that puts the final word on whether those people are even relevant now. No sane person could say it's wrong, or that it's ineffective, or that it's unneccesary. The very people who applaud themselves for their disgusting and evil ranting against people with unfounded opinions as "keeping Ayla's name out in the public" are now attacking those who refuse to do the same (with regards to bashing others) and instead use their own funds and energy to do tangible things that might help.
And don't lets get started that they are "bashing Trista" in their closed group. that is a lie and if it were true there would be screen shots everywhere. As it turns out, out of 200 people there was one who came in late in the game and kept saying presumptive things about Trista and kept getting her comments deleted by moderators and also chastised by other members of that group. But back to Trashy's question. You don't know what it's like to have a missing child do YOU? You don't know what it's like to face this kind of horrific public sentiment and personal threats do YOU? You do not know what Justin is currently doing or has been doing, do you? He has been helping, apparently, in the ways that he thinks will benefit. What makes you a better judge of how he can find Ayla than he is?
Awesome post, be-the-change. I had the opportunity to meet Justin the other night at the vigil, and he is a sweet guy who obviously loves & misses his daughter. He also went out of his way to be kind to people who have accused him of some awful things. That speaks volumes to me. I will withhold part of my impressions of some of Ayla's Angels. They were at least reasonable, but I got the feeling that it wouldn't have taken much for them to switch tactics. I could see it in the demeanor of the majority of them.
Deletebe-the-change, well said... I am one of the people who doesn't KNOW what happened to Ayla, and I don't know either family, but I came to care about Ayla as so many have. At times I've read comments about strangers caring more than family, people are kidding themselves if they actually believe that. I have heard many question what Justin is doing to find his daughter, asking him to talk, etc., and when he does, and says what he's doing they think he's showboating. They're all under public scrutiny and on the defensive, which is not the best position for anyone to speak from.
DeleteI have to agree, be the change, very well said.
DeleteMichelle aka, thanks for sharing your feelings and experiences concerning the vigil and meeting Justin.
Michelle aka mumz4
DeleteI am so glad that you took the time to talk with Justin.I wish more people would do so.
@ BTC
Yes, very well said. :)
Interesting, Classy Trash does Ayla have a powerwheels? And if you knew how to read you would see that Justin was asked not to search due to DNA. Duh! It would hinder the investigation. Wow. Before people speak they should try hooked on phonics. Or One fish, two fish or something. He did go hang posters in Waterville and did do what he could to try to help get his daughter back. Now what exactly has Motel momma done? Oh yeah thats right a makeover and a trip to New York. I forgot about that. Has she done anything else productive? Like find a job and an apartment? Oh no thats right we continue to support her with the $$. How can you say we aren't support the poor Mommy who is missing her baby? We are fucking paying her way!!!
DeleteReally dalle? We are paying both parents way....Neither of them work to support themselves. As adults, they should be contributing to society in some sort of positive way. Instead, they are leeching off those of us who work, as we pay for their habits. I understand why Justin should not be looking for a body...clearly that is a conflict. But I don't understand why he is not answering for the blood in the basement. If there was a reason for it, IMF it only is a few drops, explain what happened. If I felt this could honestly be explained, my thoughts (and many others) would drastically change.
DeleteReally Anonymous? My understanding was that Justin was working in Portland right up til he moved to Waterville to take care of his daughter. Which would put him on unemployment. Which we DON'T pay for. Please if I am wrong someone correct me. He was also in school for truck driving doesn't sound like a leachy Dad to me. He wasn't trying to get child support from baby mama! Jus' Sayin'
DeleteReally?. Where was he working? Hadn't heard anything about him having a job at all....Probably since he was 6 months behind on child support I guessed the dad of the year would be up to date on that since he is trying so hard to take care of his kid....jus' saying'!!!!
DeleteHmmm, I heard he was working in Portland and of course he might be behind in payments considering the child was a year old before she let him know and see the baby. Oh and if he wasnt working they wouldn't have set a child support amount, dumbass! Jus' Sayin'
DeleteRegardless if you are working Or not you are financially responsible or your child and you are Court ordered to pay child support, regardless if you have a job or not. You are pretty classy...gotta say. Keep supporting the guilty cover up....defend him and continue to let him hide. Thought e didn't want the baby...until it became a way to save money. Bunch of losers That choose not only not to pay but also to get away. Sad....
DeleteYeah the child support amount set on no income would be like $10. a week check the child support table. I know that I read he worked up until he moved back to Waterville to go to school. Face it, Trista is and aways will be a welfare case and that is one of the reasons she wanted Ayyla back and threw such a fit about him trying to terminate child support when he had the child. In all actuality mayybe she should get a JOB and support her kid!!!
DeleteIt doesn't seem that Jeff would lie and say "a cup" if that phrase wasn't used in some context by LE, otherwise LE would see them as lying. It also doesn't seem "a cup" could have been found and determined to be Ayla's with no arrest made. Perhaps the drops were found to be hers and the tests they said they were waiting back on, that hadn't been identified, was an area that was estimated to be a cup? When did "more than a small cut produce" become "a cup?" I don't think LE has been specific with the media about how much was found that was determined to be Ayla's, and as you said, they haven't confirmed or denied what's been circulating.
ReplyDeleteI don't think Jeff and family are lying about the 'cup' of blood. Apparently a detective (?) or someone from LE told them that. I believe they were told that, but I don't completely believe the detective that told them. In one of the other missing baby cases, there were information leaks from someone in LE and they were not true. Believe it or not, LE can spin as well as the rest of them.
DeleteIn the Lisa Irwin case, cadaver dogs hit on the bedroom floor and still not arrests were made there. It's pretty obvious to me, that Sky M's mom isn't telling all she knows, and not arrests have been made in that case either. In other missing baby cases, the guilt points to certain people pretty strongly, but no arrests have been made.
I only wish someone that was there that night would provide the story of exactly what happened that night from early in the evening until the morning when Ayla was found missing. I'd like to hear more than she was put to bed at 8pm and then found missing at 8am. I'd like to know the details of what everyone did that night and whether they looked in on her at any time.
I do not believe multiple people would cover for someone that did a crime. I just don't. I also don't believe multiple people would participate in the crime and not one of them break. I just don't. That is why I can still maintain a 'straight face' about the abduction story.
Consider this quote by Agent Robert Grispino, when he was in the Serology Unit of the FBI: "Of paramount importance is the understanding that luminol remains a preliminary blood screening test which alone is insufficient to conclusively establish the presence of blood."
DeleteA luminol hit or glow is not admissible in court to establish the presence of blood. The presence of blood has to be determined through further testing.
It was said early on that the blood of multiple people was found in the basement using luminol, but that LE had not yet determined whose blood it was or how much of it was Ayla's. LE was able to say only that some of the samples were Ayla's blood. LE also said that some of the blood was visible and the rest was invisible to the naked eye.
Most likely, the four tiny pen-tip sized spots were real blood, and the blood of Ayla. That blood was visible to the naked eye, and so could be tested to determine the donor of the blood. That minute amount of blood is certainly consistent with a common household cut that a toddler typically will experience.
The much larger area that supposedly contains Ayla's blood along with the blood of multiple other people is where the confusion lies. That area of stain could be seen only by using luminol. It was invisible to the naked eye. When luminol "hits" or glows the stain is not necessarily blood. luminol is sensitive to blood but is not specific for blood. Luminol is merely a presumptive test for blood. Once there is a hit/glow that area then has to be tested to determine if the glow was caused by blood or by something else, such as bleach or fruit juice or many other common household substances.
When a stain is so dilute that it is invisible to the naked eye, further testing is often quite difficult or impossible. DNA can be lifted from the stain, but that does not mean that the DNA is from blood. It can be the type of DNA that is all over someone's home and is usually from shed skin cells.
Because we have heard that the invisible stain supposedly contained the blood of multiple people, I am very skeptical that what we are hearing about is a stain that has actually been determined to be blood. Most likely it is a stain of undetermined origin that caused a luminol hit and had the non-blood DNA of multiple people over it--just anyone who may have hung out in that basement, including Ayla.
I think this 'more than a cupful of blood' story that Jeff Hanson is spreading is misleading and confusing. There may well have been a stain larger than a cupful of liquid, but I think we are a long way from being able to say that large stain was Ayla's blood, or the blood of any particular person at all.
There was a lot of confusion over the significance of luminol in the Amanda Knox case, as well as a lot of confusion over the validity of the low copy number DNA testing. The police and prosecutors and their laboratory experts had engaged in poor scientific technique. As a result, she spent four years in prison as an innocent person before being exonerated on appeal.
But the stakes are higher in this case in Maine, because a baby needs to be found. So long as LE stays focused on the father due to inadequate scientific technique or for other reasons, baby Ayla languishes due to their failure to conduct a broad and comprehensive investigation to find her and bring her safely home.
This link has more information about how luminol testing was improperly used by the prosecution in the Amanda Knox case. The article was written before her acquittal on appeal in October, 2011.
Deletehttp://www.injusticeinperugia.org/FBI6.html
I would also like to add this link to the Opinion of the appeals court in Italy on the ruling that Amanda Knox was innocent of the crime of murder, reversing the judgement of the trial court.
DeleteThe discussion covers issues like the misunderstanding that a luminol hit automatically means that a stain is blood.
Keep in mind that this was translated from Italian, so the language is a bit rough/awkward at times.
://hellmannreport.wordpress.com/contents/reasons-for-the-decision/prints-revealed-by-luminol-with-useful-biological-profile/
This link is to an interesting story about problems in a state crime lab in another state. The problems caused false blood evidence to be introduced into cases and may have resulted in unjust executions.
DeleteThis is not to say that the state crime lab in Maine is as seriously flawed as the crime lab in this story, or the crime labs in some other states. But the story does illustrate that just because a crime lab comes up with a particular result does not necessarily mean that the information is accurate.
Keep in mind, the information that we have heard about the blood in this case--that there is more than a cup of Ayla's blood-- does not even come from the crime lab. It was information allegedly from the crime lab to the Maine State Police forensics people, and from there it allegedly went to an investigator who allegedly spoke to Jeff Hanson after the balloon vigil. From there, Jeff interpreted the information his own way and posted it on his Internet blog.
So we are very, very far from any sort of reliable information about the alleged blood in the basement. There are many ways that this information could have become garbled or distorted, or perhaps was wrong to begin with.
http://articles.boston.com/2010-08-19/news/29298925_1_lab-reports-blood-evidence-crime-lab
Where is my post that has the analysis on the blood evidence? Why was that not posted? Please let me know because I don't want to spend time writing something and then it doesn't get posted for reasons I don't understand.
DeleteThanks for the links Marsha.
DeleteBystander,
I agree with your feelings that mulitple people would not cover for someone committing a crime. Nor that they were all involved in committing a crime and / or the disposal of Ayla.
I know for certain that the 3 in the home that night have been interrogated MANY times by LE dectectives who are the best at what they do. Yet there is no confession. As far as we know, none of them has implicated another in some sort of crime.
As to the blood we don't know the context in which it was told to the maternal family, as others have mentioned. I'm sure it was in relation to what was believed to be blood, from the luminol testing.
It was mid Jan. when this was suppose to have been told to Mr. Hanson. At the same time MSP said that some of the blood found was Ayla's, (an amount not mentioned) but that there was a lot more testing to be done. I'm sure this, more testing, pertained to the luminol evidence.
all reasons to keep an open mind as to what happened to Ayla.
Is someone jealous?
Delete@S.
DeleteCouldnt have said it better.
Marsha, Marsha, Marsha!
DeleteSorry, had to get that out.
Excellent points made.
So what you folks think is there was a cupful of blood, which would obviously leave Ayla deseased in Justins bedroom and yet still no arrest? Are you people serious? For God's sake and for Ayla's sake, use your brains people....
DeleteOh and as far as Jeff not lying...your kidding right? For the first 2 months he claimed he was a friend of the family. Lmao, never mentioned the whole married to Becca and Trista's stepfather thing. What was that? An ommission of the truth? And that is way different than a lie!!!
DeleteWhat? Nobody has anything for a response on that one? That's what I thought, hard to argue with the fact! lmao...Come on Jessica send Ayla home!!!
DeleteWe have similar opinions, Dale. I was trying to look at the blood objectively. I do not believe a cupful of Ayla's blood was found. I thought perhaps there may have been a misunderstanding as I doubt that Jeff would glaringly lie about what he has heard because it would totally ruin his credibility with the public and also with LE.
Deletesensible post obscure.....not that I like you or anything but it's definetly a good post....
ReplyDeleteAlong with her family, my prayers go out tonight for Ayla. May she be found and brought home VERY soon.
ReplyDelete:)
DeleteIs this the girl in the Ayla report today? I hope it was not for dwi.Summonses
ReplyDeleteI. WATERVI.LE, Sunday at 11:13 a.m., Ashley I. Pouliot, 25, of 77 Drummond Ave., was summoned on a charge of operating with a suspended or revoked license.
Ahhh nope that would be me and yea I have a suspended license for backing into someone with no insurance that you can ask mr.Tudela yourself seeing he got me insurance on my new vehicle and helped me file an sr22 I was pulled over and summoned for OAS. operating after suspension! where does it say anything about a OUI DWI anything like that I don't even drink hahahaaaa and I doubt i'd be drunk or intoxicated at 11:13 am!
DeleteYup. That's her, Ashley Pouliot.
DeleteAshley, noticed you managed to get yourself in the paper again?
DeleteWhat will you do with your new-found fame?
I didnt know they suspended a license for not having insurance although it is very irresponsible not to have the liability that the state requires. What if you had hit someone and hurt them? They would have to pay for damages and medical bills or can you afford to cover the costs? Liability would be far less expensive.
DeleteI don't know Ashley at all. I did notice the pic from each vigil that made the newspaper had Ashley in it. I'm not stating an opinion, I simply wondered how that happened.
DeleteThere are a few that make sure they get into the pictures and tv cameras at every opportunity, their intent is obvious and nauseating. Just check the pictures and videos, not the gals I would choose to represent our State or anything.
DeleteI think everyone should set aside the HE said SHE said bulshit and keep the focus on Ayla. I know it wouldn't be as exciting without sides to bash on but it really isn't fair. No one knows if either parent is responsible! Idc what LE say's they have been wrong before and no one knows if this little girl was snatched by someone other then Justin or Trista so until we find out the real info lets put the blame game to rest and stay proactive for Ayla!!!
ReplyDeleteJust like every other missing child case in America. Why are your panties in a wad over the money spent on this child?! They aren't going to go broke anytime soon, so your hopes of them stopping their search for the child isn't going to come about. Anyway, IT'S NONE OF YOUR DAMN BUSINESS. You are just a drop in the bucket, human being, and won't make one damn bit of difference when it's all said and done. You're just on a never-ending period, aren't you?!? Go find something else to rag on. You are stupid.
ReplyDeleteI agree this was an excellent post.
ReplyDelete"If this case were as cut and dry as "Justin did it", then why hasn't he been arrested?"
I think this is a very complicated case, with a lot of different directions to look at and investigate.
I also don't believe that MSP have the evidence to support a deceased Ayla, otherwise there would have been an arrest.
Blog owner: Can I ask the reason why my long comment about the role of luminol was not posted? Did I forget and post that as an Anonymous? I ask because it took me a while to do that research and now my work is not visible to anyone, not even to me.
ReplyDeleteIf it was not allowed for some other reason,perhaps you should be clearer on the rules concerning what will and will not be allowed to be posted.
Your comment went directly to the spam folder, probably because it was so long. I appreciate your input, all of your posts should now be visible.
DeleteCan you check for my post there, please? I posted a long one this morning. Mine was in reply to the next entry. Thanks.
DeleteYou are not that bright change. U just like to convince, persuade, and project your agenda on the less cognitive multiple personalities on this site. Garble garble. You don't fool me.
ReplyDeletePennies,
DeleteWell if I must be persuaded, I'd rather it be by a personality like that of be-the-change than one like your's.
You brought back a nice memory though, of when I had pennies in my shoes.
C'mon, S. - The brilliance of Pennies' post shows we "less cognitive... personalities on this site" have been duped. Garble garble. Now don't you feel silly?
DeleteI don't think I'd categorize Change's post as "persuasive" as much as I would say it is coherent, reasonable, and articulate.
Really?
ReplyDeleteAnd the lemmings all say..."coherent, reasonable, articulate". Wow. How about looking at the few facts in this case that LE has revealed to the public.