How did I miss this?!
BooKat
Apr 14, 2012 02:07 PM
The way your comment comes off is that Trista and
Ayla are bundled into one as victims and while, yes, Trista did get
fucked over, ultimately the only real victim in this case is still Ayla.
Or maybe I missed where this case became Justice For Trista and Ayla
became a footnote.
In Ayla's case there is only one real victim and that is Ayla because she's the one who gone missing, the one whose disappearance is being investigated. All those around her contributed to what the situation is now. Ayla is completely faultless and was at the mercy of those who were supposed to be taking care of her.
In Ayla's case there is only one real victim and that is Ayla because she's the one who gone missing, the one whose disappearance is being investigated. All those around her contributed to what the situation is now. Ayla is completely faultless and was at the mercy of those who were supposed to be taking care of her.
It is all well and good to feel sorry for Trista because Ayla didn't "go missing" when she was with her mother, but looking at this case as a whole and as an outsider, you can see the whole picture and that is that everyone on every single side failed this child.
And I do think Trista was also failed by her own family and that is part of the reason she didn't know what the fuck to do. I've seen valid questions thrown out by others and either missed the answers or no one bothered to reply. All these questions lead to why everyone in this case failed Ayla. Why wasn't anyone in Trista's family helping her before CPS dropped the hammer and told her to get her ass to rehab? Why was she living in a hotel? Why didn't all these people that have come forward to now help her out when Ayla's gone help Trista when Ayla was still with her? Why did it take the unimaginable for people in Trista's life to step up for her and Ayla? Where was everyone when Trista was a new and clueless mom, struggling and need of direction? Why, when it's too little too late, does everyone suddenly know what's best and the right thing to do? They didn't know how to go about helping Trista get her shit together before Ayla was ripped away and given to Justin?
Agree with this 1,000%...
BooKat
Apr 11, 2012 06:47 PM
Stating
the obvious isn't victimizing anyone. Those are the cold hard facts. My
opinion may not be popular, but I stand by it. Our choices in life
don't just effect ourselves, they effect everyone around us and they
sprawl out to effect even the lives of people we don't know and never
will know. To say that isn't part of this case is being willfully
ignorant and disregarding all the evidence in this case. Trista made
choices without thought to their consequences and how they would effect
her life, her children's lives and the lives of those around her that
she doesn't even know. The same is true of Justin DiPietro and his
cohorts. If we can be brutally honest and point out all the wrongs of
The Dips and their groupies, why can the same not be said of Trista? All
the faults of all involved are out there for all of us to see and I
won't ignore where Trista's gone wrong and just blindly cheer for a side
that also has it's flaws. There's only one person in this entire thing
that is blameless and innocent, and that is Ayla. I stand only by Ayla.
My opinion hasn't been popular, and it isn't going to change. Glad to know I'm not alone!
BooKat
Apr 12, 2012 02:40 AM
What
they're failing to realize is that the way they jump on people that
aren't Pro-Trista, pushes people who are Anti-Justin away from wanting
to support this case...and it's setting the whole purpose of your blog
back. It also just proved all the stupid shit Lies says right. And I
hate to say this, but I actually agree with Lies on this point. It has
become "if you aren't with us, you're against us" and that is really
fucked up to people who only care about Ayla and getting her justice.
I loved reading this. I don't say stupid shit, so I take issue with you characterizing my words in that manner though. I have been right all along? Say it isn't so. If you're not FOR Trista, then people will say you're AGAINST Ayla. Non sequitur.

BooKat
Apr 14, 2012 02:58 PM
Yeah,
I never once said Justin isn't the one ultimately to blame for
whatever's happened to Ayla. When I want news on what's going on in
Ayla's case I'm not going to anyone's blog for it anymore. There's
already JSTL's Giant Love Letter to Justin and Justice For Ayla is more
like Pity Party For Trista, giving her Ayla's victim status and making
it impossible to post anything that isn't totally Pro-Trista without
some anonymous douche throwing a shit fit. I thought that site was
supposed to be more Ayla focused and not doing the sides thing as much,
but that assumption was obviously wrong. Just more failing to realize
that there are other's that do only care about Ayla and don't want to be
on either parents side.
How is this a love letter to Justin, when I've very consistently said there's an 80% chance that he or someone in that house knows how Ayla disappeared or caused her disappearance? I'm exploring the other 20% here, and to be honest, there are a million reasons to doubt Trista's innocence.
Answers For Ayla
Apr 11, 2012 05:58 PM
BooKat; I'm disappointed with
your lack of compassion, if there is a side for Ayla, it was best left
with her mom. No worries though, nothing you say can change the images I
have of them together.
Jeffrey is NOT HAPPY with BooKat. She's gone rogue! Is this what Jeffrey meant by "policing our own"? I guess BooKat is effectively policed and put back in her place then.
What was the post Jeff actually responded to of BooKat's? Also, I feel like your opinion is not the same as BooKat's. S(he) expresses a lot more compassion and sympathy for Ayla than you do.
ReplyDeleteIt can be found in the comments section on Trista's Pity Party blog. The post titled "ATTN: Team DiPietro"
DeleteYea, Bookat asks a lot of questions, you put on a smear campaign. Way different! AND I might add, YOU are the one turning Trista into a victim by slandering her with no evidence to support your accusations! That's what's sooo amazing, and you copy and paste Bookat on your site like thats what you've been trying to say this whole time?!? Get the FUCK out, no damn way... you think way too highly of yourself and I would die if I was Bookat with the like of you trying to cozy up to me in public. Shit.
ReplyDeleteEveryone failed Ayla, but lets keep it real like Dr. Phil...she was in the home of the Dipietros when she went missing. Even when her mom was at her worst state with substance abuse she never went missing. I am pro Ayla. If this had happened in the home of Trista she'd be just as bad. She wasnt though. She was with Justin.
ReplyDeleteFinally someone around here with some sense.
DeleteI applaud you.
Seriously? This is the best that you can do? so when a child goes missing while their family is sleeping that makes them terrible people? And Ayla not going missing while with Trista makes her unquestionable?
DeleteHow about toddler Hope's family? Are they guilty of being bad parents because they slept through their toddler leaving the house for a midnight walk and were awakened hours later by LE standing in their home?
http://bangordailynews.com/2012/02/22/news/down-east/3-year-old-baileyville-girl-leaves-home-walks-nearly-a-mile-to-the-store/?ref=mostReadBoxNews
More than that, how dare you say Trista isnt a victim? Had she not gone to rehab for help Justin would not have had her. Up until then he had no real involvement with her. So...it would have been cool for her mom to be addicted and live in transitional housing? It would have been fine with him that she lived in that arrangement? She was fit prior to this stay in the hospital? Had he been more involved and gave a shit he would have petitioned for sole custody far before CPS had to get involved and demand she go to rehab. Lets just be honest about that. He had his own little life going on. Maybe he should have taken an active role in his childs life and asked about her living conditions prior.
ReplyDeleteIf she was not LYING and saying Ayla was another man's child, Justin could very well have been there.
DeleteI bet. Had he demanded a paternity test from the get-go he would have not needed to rely on her story. If he cared enough...
DeleteIt was a one night stand. Did you not know that part of the story. He is not proud of that. But those are the facts. He did not have a relationship with her or associate with her. Did not know she was pregnant with his child. Trista was dating and with someone else.
DeleteLet's remember that whole CPS getting involved shit doesn't sit well either because of Karen Smalls.
DeleteIf Justin laid with her and thought there was ANY chance the kid could be his he should have manned up and demanded a paternity test. He knew a long time before October. He knew he slept with her the day/night he got naked. One night stands are great for character analysis. He makes sound choices.
DeleteHe WAS told the baby was his and he demanded she have an abortion. So she went away and saved her childs life.
DeleteHe said himself there was no denying Ayla was his the first time he set eyes on her in the fall of 2010. That would be before any paternity test or court ordered support payments.
DeleteOnce you commit to a paternity test, and the results are showing you to be the father, you are going to have to pay child support. Remember, when Ayla went missing, he was 6 mo. behind on it. And he had 16 yrs.+ to go. He has every reason to have Ayla in his custody. If it had been because he loved her, wouldn't he have tried for custody before now? And naturally he would move in with Phoebe. you have to be able to say you have s stable place for the child to live-and that doesn't include an OXY house in Portland, or an apartment he was sharing with some other guys. That would have been a reason for Trista to deny him custody. Trista was probably living in a motel awaiting public housing. DUH...
DeleteMiss Trash
DeleteYour level of understanding is fundamentalist. Things are not black and white.
You are treating the people who have been here from the outset as if they have severe intellectual setbacks. They have upturned every stone and rehashed just about every idea. You have so far supplied no new news. Only insults.
Let me be plain with you: You're quite defensive over a woman who lives a "trashy" life. You're accomodating the life choices of an addict. You're sympathetic to her lack of responsibility. Why?
If you wanted to "keep it real like Dr Phil" then you would want her to stand up and say "I will lead by example, I will pull myself out of the muck and mire for the sake of my children hoping they have a safe and happy future, and I will eliminate all toxic people and elements of my life".
The good path was never the easy path.
BTW: people haven't used the term "laid with" since the days of Adam and Eve. I do believe todays term politely said is "had sex".
LOL @ Classy Trash M. She says "One night stands are great for character analysis. He makes sound choices."
DeleteSo, is it great for character analysis of Trista as well? trying to follow you here.
i'm going to share a personal story just because it's sometimes helpful for people to get a grasp on reality.. A really long time ago when my husband and I were young and had little money, and a 1 year old son, I got pregnant again. It was unexpected. The day we found out, my husband...still quite young and worried about the financial impact and strain... suggested an abortion. I was so angry. I looked at him like he was insane and when we were both collected we talked about it. For him, in the culture that we were part of where abortion had been touted as an okay option that was not shameful, it was a solution. He thought. I knew him so well prior to that day. I thought. We already had a beautiful child who was adored by both of us. I could maybe have understood if he'd said this when we found out about the first one... after all he didn't know the joys of fatherhood yet and was so young and not mentally prepared. None of it had truly phased me. I had always wanted to be a mom and was well prepared for it.
But this was after our 1st was a joyful new part of our lives! I was devastated. It turned out that he was simply in need of time to think it through. It was a stupid reaction in my opinion, but a valid reaction. He was a new dad and it suddenly felt oppressive and scary to think about providing for another person at the point we were at in life. Time and money were still scarce. Everyone acted like abortion was no big deal. Many people still do.
I took stock of my emotions, heard him out, and told him that we were going to have to find a way to work through this because while I understood the fears, and I understood that abortion seemed like a routine procedure at that point in our society, I simply could never do it. And though I was unprepared for a second child quite so soon I was more than determined to adjust. I had always wanted several children so this was an easier transition for me. My husband didn't have the same lifelong love of kids. It was a shock to his system and while he quickly recanted his statement, he still had to work through it. 9 months later I am pretty sure his reservations were still there. That was many years ago.
He dearly loves our children- all of them- and the one time that the subject ever arose again, he got choked up and had to leave the room. He has changed. He can't imagine not having our daughters and sons now. Any of them. He hates that he can't erase that comment from his history. But sometimes men and women can have an emotional reaction that surprises us when they find out they will be responsible for a life in this world.
I can imagine that Justin did feel overwhelmed and stressed if that circumstance occured. He didn't have an actual relationship with Trista. There wasn't a loving bond. There wasn't a family being built or intended. She was with another man anyway. She was consumed with addictions. This would not have been a joyful moment, because at that moment the human being was an abstract part of the equation. He wasn't a parent yet and if this moment did occur, it would not be surprising to think that his reaction might have been to think this was not going to be healthy and happy situation. But things change. People change. The child comes along and changes everything. Doesn't make a guy bad, makes them human.
Hmmm....
ReplyDeletehttp://deniedjustice.org/about-the-author/
Thanks, very interesting. I hope everyone visits this site. Thinking and praying for Ayla as always.
DeleteIt's hilarious how fucking desperate you've become. Your opinion blows, and you've consistently shit all over Ayla, and her mother for no particular reason but to be a douche and yes, say stupid shit. What was the purpose of posting this? You've proved you're a dummy and Boo isn't. Come the fuck on...you're not exploring the "other 20%" you bash and hate while making excuses for Justin and his shitball family....and there isn't a "million" reasons to suspect Trista. There isn't even one.
ReplyDeleteShannie, I really find it appalling that you would even string together that sentence about this beautiful toddler. That is so deeply concerning...I can't imagine knowing someone or calling someone a friend who would type out that sentence even if making reference to what they think someone else has done.
DeleteNo, this blogger is trying to get people discussing Ayla's case and all the details surrounding it because she's still missing. And is unwilling to tolerate the blind acceptance of what the maternal family says. Which more and more sounds bogus. And I don't care what anyone else says, Ayla is too imporant to leave this to chance.
Hi BooKat! I wondered when you would grace us with your presence! How does it feel to be disowned by Faaaather Jeffrey? Are you now being ostracized for having a brain? I know the feeling sweetheart.
ReplyDeleteI never threatened to sue anyone over copyrights or any other 'shit'. LOL That's your (former?) friend Tori who doesn't have money to pay for an oil change, but can afford an attorney for copyright law.
Yay! I'm still stoked you showed up. I thought you were in hiding. If Tori was punished for her part in your meltdown, I can only imagine what you went through. Poor baby.
I'm always here for you.
Sincerely,
Your Number One Fan
Great post, Obscure and Boo. Very cool.
ReplyDeleteGross. You make me puke.
ReplyDeleteSincerely,
Your number one fan
Who is Frankie? On the J4A blog, it is mentioned that grandfather Ronald handed the phone to Frankie who informed Trista for the first time about Ayla missing.
ReplyDeleteWhy do you think someone in the Dip family didn't call Trista right away to tell her about Ayla missing? Try as I might, I can't think of a good excuse for them as to why that didn't happen.
The only thing I can come up with is that they thought Ayla would be found right away (???) or that they disliked Trista so much that they didn't want to speak with her about anything anytime.
My guess is that Jessica and Becca did not call Trista right away when the police came to search the motel room because someone in the family is in on it.
DeleteAs far as who Frankie is.... that is the current wife of Ron Reynolds, Sr.. Frankie Maines or Mains. I have heard that she does not like Trista and won't even allow Trista into her home. I have also heard that other relatives have taken the same position---they won't allow Trista into their homes. I guess her behavior must be pretty bad to get banned by her own relatives.
Trista has bipolar mental illness and does not always take her meds as she should. I have also heard that she is into drugs and alcohol. These could be factors in why the relatives did not help her as they should have. Trista needed a huge amount of help with her behavioral and mental problems and it is such a tragedy that she never got that help. Now Ayla and little Ray get stuck bearing the burdens of the family's neglect of Trista.
It is a tragedy spanning the generations. Why was Becca not a better mother to Trista? Why did Becca not get Trista the help she needed? Well, that may be because Becca too was dysfunctional because she had been neglected. I think Becca's father died when she was very young and her mother had to raise a large brood of kids on her own. A terrible tragedy that devastated Mrs. Haskell, that impacted the kids (Becca) that impacted the next generation (Trista, Jessica and Ronnie) and now impacts the next generation (Ayla and lil Ray).
What we have is a mishmash of victims spanning the generations, and a lack of safety nets in society to help families dealing with the impacts of poverty and illness. Ayla's story is about the costs to society of its failure to really care about the needy. A lesson we never seem to learn.
I never thought Justin hurt her, maybe hid her? But the more information that is put out there, the more questionable this is becoming. they have facts to back up their claims, Justin isn't even trying. the police don't care if he speaks, he needs to stop using that excuse. his support is slipping and bookat is right, if you just try to debate the case, they start acting like animals. very scary.
ReplyDeleteI agree 100percent!!!!
DeleteAnon 8:17- When did Justin "use that excuse"? Why does Justin owe you all answers to all of your endless queries? he is focused on things that will help to bring Ayla home, not fighting with idiots who would never believe him because they decided to convict him months ago.
DeleteYEAH-the desperation is really showing now! WHO is gonna be next on here??? Maybe getting close to something gonna happen real soon??? Maybe another fake blogger can answer the million dollar question: WHO'S NEXT???
ReplyDeleteSLObscure !! You've successfully gotten the most retarded writer of the year award !
ReplyDeleteCongrats Horker !
First off I am confused, I thought she moved into the motel after Ayla went missing and I thought she was in Lewiston before that. So can someone help me out here? Ok, secondly her family failed Trista? What family? Friggin Jeff told everyone he was a family friend cuz he didn't want association with the family. Who in the family aren't drug addicts themselves with the exception of Ron Sr.? And don't get me started on Jessica the baby loser? Although I think in this case she may have found one. Trista's own friggin mother is such a medicinal case(nobody likes the word pillhead) that she couldnt even complete a polygraph. So what family? My understanding is Trista was staying with Jessica in Lewiston when the drunken brawl occured and DHHS was called. If she was in S. Portland they would not have sent her to a rehab in Lewiston. Where is sister Jessica these days anyways? hmmmmmm
ReplyDeleteWho in their right fucking mind has a baby with a virtual stranger and does not do parental rights and responsibilities? Picking on poor Trista again I know. You would think with the previous DHHS experiece of the family that the kids both AYLA and lil RAY would have been at the top of her list of things to take care of. If she was so fucking concerned with Ayla in the first place she would have chosen someone who hadnt already lost 2 kids to the state to watch her children. I am not saying Justin is guilty of anything actually I dont believe he is. But I am sooo tired of hearing poor Trista, the addict, alcoholic motel dweller. Get a job get an apartment and get your shit together. What happens if lil Ray has famly that wants him that isn't in jail too? lol.
ReplyDeleteLots of people don't do parental rights and responsibility things they should do. But if you want help from the govt., you really have to do it. Alot of men refuse(initially) to take a paternity test. Guess why? Money. Then they get stuck with the 18 yrs. of child support to pay. And if they didn't even have a relationship, but a one night stand, he would have cared less about Trista. Which, by the way, then makes no sense to say he was such a loving daddy. This is how the system works. There are plenty of people in the area here who never get a job, all to get out of paying child support.
Delete"Who in their right fucking mind has a baby with a virtual stranger and does not do parental rights and responsibilities?"
DeleteYou mean Justin, right? And btw they weren't virtual strangers. You must be behind in reading about the case. Trista was friends with Justin and Lance. Justin was also friends with Trista's brother Ronnie.
Yawn.
ReplyDeleteJSMen- comments like the above are so weird. If you are bored, go do something. If you are tired take a nap. Why post it? Are you adding to the discussion?
DeleteDale Morse. Please stop. I have to say, as someone who thinks that everyone should be questioned and as someone who does believe that Ayla is alive and being hidden- I simply can't read your comments.
I don't know if this will affect you but I ask you to listen. I can't tell what your goal is. I mean, obviously you are tethered to this situation like many of us are. It's compelling and as humans we are drawn to it and want a resolution of some kind. Some have jumped to the conclusion that there is a murder or death. Others have jumped to the conclusion that Trista obviously took Ayla. Some will look at all possibilities and others are strangely fixated on viewing things through a twisted and hypocritical prism.
But you. You have an opinion and instead of expressing your thoughts and questions in a way that I can take something away from it you just bash Trista's family. And I admit that there are things there that seem dysfunctional at best.
What you are doing is so like what hundreds do to the Dipietros and all that are supportive of them. There is a point at which you aren't talking TO people anymore, you're just talking AT them without allowing for any reciprocal conversation.
And don't get me wrong. it's what many who are in the "never question Trista or family" camp come to blogs and do. So you aren't alone in it. I just wish that you weren't being so crude because you really are the only one who does it to Trista and it gives a bad name to the many others who support the paternal family and aren't berating the maternal family.
bookat has such a filthy and immature method of self expression that it's incredibly hard to take him/her seriously. wow.
ReplyDelete