![]() | ||
| CLICK ON IMAGE TO ENLARGE |
4.09.2012
A Warning
To the DiPietro family, or anyone planning to attend the vigil...There's a group of people who may start trouble. As of right now, they are planning a "prayer protest," and they want the DiPietros and/or their supporters to react aggressively. Remember the event is about Ayla, so hopefully everyone will keep their cool! Good luck...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

How is Praying trouble? Looks harmless to me.
ReplyDeleteThese crazies have attempted something like this before. They call themselves "Ayla's Angels" yet they act more like Devils.
DeleteSeveral weeks ago they attempted to plan a "march" on the DiPietro home to get the family to "confess." They were calling it a "prayer vigil" and they wanted it to be in front of the DiPietro home.
They expressly stated that they were doing this to get the DiPietros to "start talking". They expressed their intentions within their group discussions as efforts to intimidate the family. Yet they called it a "prayer vigil."
One member of Ayla's Angels had previously said things like the house should be burned down with Justin and his mother inside. It was most disconcerting that the others did not object to such talk. Some of the Ayla's Angels members seemed to think that young Jeremy Hanson is a hero for vandalizing the home. (He is now a member of the group run by Ashley Pouloit.)
Someone who was then part of Ayla's Angels objected to having a march on the home and their calling it a "prayer vigil". The member objected in the name of safety and propriety, but this was met with obnoxious personal attacks. After many objections, that member finally felt that there was no choice but to make plans to call the police. When Ayla's Angels were told the police would be called and notified of their plans, they finally backed off.
They held a real vigil instead downtown and called it a teddy bear vigil. They banned the member who had objected to the march in the name of safety and propriety.
Given their prior conduct, I would be very leery of giving these people the benefit of the doubt. They will not be there to support the family. They will be there to intimidate the family.
These vigilantes should try to find some common human decency. They should stay away and let the family and their supporters have their chance to pray for their own baby's safe return without fear or intimidation.
Very true ^ i read all of this, and have snapshots of it for posterity. It's sick. They really think that no one has noticed what they are really about.
DeleteLooks harmless to someone? they are obviously not reading what is said. The intent is to make a stink and to be jerks. Under the guise of saying it's about Ayla. They are just like the brats in high school that want to find a way to be involved in scuffles that are happening, and if there isn't one they want to create one. In high school it's always for a good reason- someone pissed someone off. Then they spend days talking about the situation or impending fight like it's the BIGGEST news on earth. Now it's really no different. They have found a villan and are going to create a spotlight for themselves at all times. It's all about provoking and they actually don't even see it. Sadly they really believe they aren't trying to intimidate; that they aren't trying to draw attention to themselves constantly; and that they aren't claiming victim the status of those they victimize.
DeleteMickey, you know very well that you are lying. Surprise, surprise! You know why your banned and it had nothing to do with the crap you just wrote.The cops laughed at you and your ridiculous drama. Your still a funny one.
DeleteGet your facts straight, the post of the supposed protest isnt even on Ayla's Angels page, I found it on another group.
Delete@ Beware of the Vigilantes - I know what you mean! That teddy bear vigil was riddled with violence - crazy teddy bears EVERYWHERE!! You should've seen it!! It was pretty scary, I was there.....It's no small wonder Justin feared for his own safety and didn't dare to come to the vigil. Those teddy bears could've attacked at any moment!!! Pull your head out of your ass, will ya? LOL
DeleteGood grief sounds more like the gang mentality than "angels"
DeleteIm so sick of all the stupid shit being sd......I am not a vigilante so cut the shit...for real goodness! If u want my name u can ask Pheobe about me....I have done nuthing but respect everyone....its not my place to judge anyone.....why do u all feel so compelled to do so...My heart is totally in it for Ayla...Myself n a friend did the "TeddyBear Vigil" n not once did it start off as a dam "protest" ....where do u ppl get ur info really......I would neva intimidate anyone for any reason.....so If ur gonna make statements plz make sure u have names to follow.....cause this shit is whacked if ppl are talking about burning down houses....protesting a vigil....shouldve been reported to LE...shouldnt it have? I mean a threat of burning down someones house is a horrible n sad thing to say yet u jst bring it here to talk about....N I wanna make something very clear I do not have gang mentality...obv some of u on here do tho...feel free to go to my profile.....read away....cross reference me.....do what it is u all do here....I will b attending the vigil as well as posting flyers a week prior to......cuz thats what I do.....KEEP AWARENESS FOR AYLA <3.
DeleteWell, that's weird, anon @ 4:32...because I specifically remember that the teddy bear vigil goers were planning to walk to Violette Ave. with the purpose of "sending a clear message to the DiPietros" or something of that nature. Then it was eventually toned down to a donation of the teddy bears instead. The pure hatred toward one side of Ayla's family is why I refused to attend. If it had been all about Ayla, I (and probably a number of others) would've been there.
DeleteIt was absolutely all about Ayla......like to know where you heard what you just posted!!! care to share? Probably not.....cause it wasnt true....You people that comment here really do have other intensions other then awareness for Ayla.....So unless you can put your money where your mouth is.....save it!!!!! You dont know me at all
DeleteIt was in the newspaper, and postings on Facebook, all over the place! They went all through the conversation from marching to Violette Ave. with the teddy bears to place them in front of their house & how great it would be to send a clear message to them, to "well, let's not do that" & instead let's donate them. Just because you don't remember it doesn't mean I'm making it up.
DeleteStop taking it so personal. I was talking about Ayla's Angels as a group, not you.
Facts are facts. They are not threatening to pray, they are not saying 'Hey, there is another vigil happening. Let's put it on the schedule and see how we can help.' They are putting it out that they will SHOW UP and be a nuisance. This same group is now behind the efforts to find out where people's privately owned family campgrounds are and search them for a body... They say that they are "for Ayla' when really they are hopped up on being vigilantes. It's so sick. They just want to be involved in this case in the most visible way possible. They congratulate each other on their good intentions while they lie about others which I find to be a new insight to human behavior. These are people who have some need to be constantly engaged in something scandalous.
DeleteThere are others who are involved because this is directly affecting their family and friends in some capacity, or because they feel driven to help find a missing child who may be in danger. Those are reasonable motivators to be involved on a constant and ongoing basis. Those people can collectively pool their energy and resources for the greater good; and are willing to endure criticism for the possible benefit of a baby. They convene in discussion groups to maintain that hope and spur new ideas. It seems to be working quite sucessfully.
Those that are "looking for a body" do not fall into the same category. Those people are driven by something entirely different and can not even, themselves, see how sick it is. If there indeed is a deceased child, then their involvement on the discussion boards and in their citizen search parties of others properties is simply not needed and not at all helpful. In reality, their words and hateful behavior is a mar on this beautiful state. It is not representative of the rest of us. Most people just want to see this come to a happy conclusion and realize it is within the realm of possibility that Ayla is alive and well. Most are able to see that the few statements being released by law enforcement don't indicate that there is no hope for Ayla. It all indicates several possibilities. She could still have been kidnapped by a stranger and they could be brilliantly playing their hand. She could have been abducted by the maternal family- any of them; and if that's the case they're sunk because they've been played like a fiddle already. She could have been removed by someone in the dipieto clan. Or she could be thought to be dead. But none of those scenarios are a given, based on information released. Only an idiot would listen to what they actually have said and say things are "obvious". The have not said that all of the blood evidence has been attributed to Ayla. the wording speaks for itself. They keep encouraging the Reynolds to speak; and the more the Reynolds speak the more they have shown their dysfunction and contradictions. given that I hope that is where the answer can be found; I probably shouldn't even tip them off. But chances are these comments couldn't stop that train wreck.
It is the reynolds family alone that has made the bulk of the unsubtantiated and unverified claims that are being touted as people's reasons for railing against the dipetros. Well, that's all well and good in a high school. Par for the course. But in the real world, and in a situation that such behavior has distracted the search for a little girl by bringing ALL media attention to the aforementioned train wreck... not okay. Anyone that can't see how insane it is for that side of the family to so consistently drive the conversation against justin dipetro is ignoring some pretty big factors. Why would any family that loves and adores their baby girl and fears for her and who wants her found safe and sound be ACTUALLY the people that are driving the conversation towards that baby being dead? There is certainly not (no matter what the crazies say) actual evidence that would lead a parent to whole heartedly believe that to be the case. And most any parent would cling to any shred of hope till the very end. Instead, going back, you can see that early on they were more invested in casting doubt and twisting irrelevant or even possibly non existant things from the past into being evidence of a violent and abusive history.
DeleteCrazy that so many people don't even recognize how much of what they say changes with the tide. The boards light up with chatter about how they are acting and coming across and they shift gears and start mimicking the TLLOM group. But it's all lip service. And quite see through. Which actually gives me so much hope. While I find it despicable it is the very thing that makes me quite certain that this precious darling is alive and well somewhere. I'm just so sad for those who are deeply involved, whose lives have been so deeply impacted and who are devastated by it all. Even worse, if LE is never able to really lock onto whoever grabbed her, those folks will live the rest of their lives with this suspicion, ridicule, and hate from this community. Absolutely incredulous. I never thought I'd see the day that people would torment the family of a missing child like ravenous beasts. It certainly has NOT been missed by most people that the origin of this hateful behavior is squarely resting on the IP's of a triangle of Trista supporters. They move from the Morning sentinal to the blogs and facebook pages to SE. Anyone who thinks for a single second that the SE leader was EVER anything but anti Justin is simply lying. In the first month he didn't let one iota of damaging-to-Trista information cross his keypad. That month set the tone for the entire case. The mob was on the side of Trista and against Justin. SE had a lot to do with that and anyone who says otherwise is unbelievably stupid or lying through their teeth.
Oh geezo ... Well ya know, they keep saying they are getting "threats".. Prayer threats..ooooh, I'd be scared.
ReplyDelete@JenStenMen
DeleteSomehow I don't think its the "prayer threats" that are worrying. Its people like you playing down teh facts that some are planning an event only to be threatening towards people who may very well be innocent.
Because you believe Trista is innocent doesn't give anyone a right to start bullying the people you think are guilty.
Anyone who knows Ashley knows she has no intention of being nice. Ashley will either be forced to go against her nature to be nice, or she'll coerce people to behave childishly the way she does.
How the HELL do you know how I act???? You don't even know who I am The Angels will be going to support the search and prayers for Ayla our vow was that we would attend any and ALL vigils in her honor! not to cause problems with the other parents and family of Ayla! Get it right if your going to say something!
DeleteAshley how you act is clear for everyone to see. You do not try to hide it or who you are. You show it in your very words and actions everyday. They are very telling. And what those actions and words tell people is that you are a volatile, vindictive, foul mouthed, bully who is acting like a groupie.
DeleteWarning???? A group of people who may start trouble? By praying?
ReplyDeleteBest call in the SWAT teams for this upcoming vigil, Obscure. You have a real knack for spinning garbage out of garbage.
lol, dont make me break out my bible!
DeleteYup, a big scary protest complete with Bibles, comforting embraces, prayers, and feelings of unity..
ReplyDeleteWow, you've gone off the deep end, JSTL. Not only that, but you're making it completely obvious that you care nothing for Ayla, since this post is obviously meant to scare the family into stopping the vigil, either that or it is meant to incite the very violence you pretend to be trying to avoid. There is something seriously wrong with you.
Thank you Obscure. This prayer vigil is being put on by Lance, AYLA'S uncle.This vigil is for AYLA. I am sure that all parties involved and supporting the safe return of AYLA will come together for that one purpose.
ReplyDeleteAylas Angels, you have seen the page for that right selena, those are the people who want to attend.
DeleteWhy would people who are so averse to the DiPietros show up to a prayer vigil held by them? Drama...nothing more.
DeleteNo, Obscure. They want to show up for the same reasons that all of the DiPietros SHOULD have shown up to the birthday vigil: For Ayla. Also, the vigil was not a secret, private event. They posted invitations on facebook. I think that the only person who wants to keep people away from the prayer vigil is you, and that's because you don't actually want unity. Otherwise you'd have nothing to blog about, would you? ;-)
Deletei'm sure if Justin had turned up at Ayla's birthday vigil all hell would've broken loose. Not that I think Justin would've caused a scene but I think trista and her supporters would've had some really negative things to say.
DeleteNow trista supporters are debating crashing an Ayla vigil, which will obviously cause discomfort, and ashley P has clearly stated that she intends for it to be negative by stating "and if we get kicked out we'll stand out front". There is nothing positive in that type of confrontational behavior. Nor is it showing support for Ayla, or helping LE. Just another smart-ass tactic by a low-life human trying to feed off of public attention.
Selena, your words right there are some of the first sane words I have seen on this blog.
Delete"I am sure that all parties involved and supporting the safe return of AYLA will come together for that one purpose."
Someone in Texas has no clue about how loving Maine people are. It's sick for Obscure to suggest that Mainers will commit violence at a PRAYER vigil. What is the world coming to? I'm glad I don't live in Texas if that is how they act!
Why on earth would someone show up where they are not wanted. Where they know that the people who are running the event have made it very clear that they think they have abused and perhaps murdered their child! I would think that would make it very clear that they should out of respect not be there. So that family can be comfortable at their own event that they planned. And so that no scene was caused. Good call Dipietro's.
DeleteI have to say thank you to Selena! She completely understands the Idea!!! Thank you Selena.
Delete@Lucifer'sHand: You obviously read into any statement in such a way as to make it fit your beliefs. Ashley's statement about standing out front is the opposite of what you think it is. How is it confrontational? Nobody's talking about barging into the church and demanding to stay. THAT'S confrontational. Ayla's Angels merely wish to attend a prayer vigil for Ayla, and if they are not allowed into the church, they wish to respectfully attend the vigil outside to some together and show support for Ayla. None of the DiPietro family has said that anyone is to be excluded. Obscure is the only one being confrontational and dramatic. Elisha DiPietro has posted open invites. Obscure is just trying to keep things stirred up to discourage unity.
DeleteMaineah,
DeleteI agree with you that most people from Maine are very loving.
This has been proven to me time and time again.You should know that I wasnt talking about the mentality of those who plan to "protest".Maine,like any other state, has people that are deviant, uncaring, .... ok....straight up idiots.The people who care for AYLA would not interfere with a prayer vigil put on by AYLA's family.Anyone that has intentions of disturbing this event is selfish and only wants attention for themselves.
Obscure,even though he sees this case differently than I do,has put a light on events and happenings that should be looked at.I appreciate the time he has put into his blog.All the other sites have assumed Justin is guilty of a hideous crime.Obscure hasnt hung Justin from "facts" that were started as rumors.He has brought together, on this blog, very intelligent people who will look at this case objectively.It doesnt matter, to me, who he may be.That has NOTHING to do with AYLA.Obscure is a gift as far as I am concerned.Obscure is willing to "fight" to bring out the truth.He has gone againt the flow to put a light on that which has been ignored by the public.He has my deepest gratitude.
Selena.... :-)
Delete@proudtobeaylasangel
DeleteYou all whined about how wrong it was that the Dipietro's didn't show at the birthday vigil but everybody knows it would've created a great deal of tension if they had. some people's anger may have even spilled over into physical contact.
some from Ayla's open discussion are playing down their comments and acting like there was no intention for creating a tense atmosphere. you just don't like that you got called on it. Turning up at at church and assuming that your going to be asked to leave is already preparing for a confrontation. when you expect something, you're already on the defense. waiting out front is a form of intimidation, how is that not confrontational? you're trying to make the attendants uncomfortable intentionally!!! Try to soften it however you like.
How is it that Elisha posted open invites to the people of Ayla's open discussion group when she's not on the member's list?
Now, if you had someone inform the Dipietro's that you would like to peacefully attend to show your support for Ayla, that would've been different, but it seems that nice or thoughtful isn't part of some people's vocabulary. Not once do I see anyone say that they should contact the family.
so if you think I read too much into things, maybe you're right. At least I don't downplay my words, i mean what i say and i accept my share of the responsibility for my behavior. And I don't believe that obscure posted this to be dramatic. if I were in the position the dipietro's are in then I would want a heads up about what to possibly expect. Again, the only thing your pissed about is that you now don't have the element of surprise. I'm guessing however that the dipietro's would've expected some form of negative attention.
this is about ayla stop scaring people away from virgil becauce it the paternal side doing it and stop putting sick thought in sick people minds to start troubls at the virgil this is in sane. no one need to act aggresively remember its about alya
ReplyDeleteOh and Ashly P...That is not a fire pit.It is a well. I do not live there anymore.The title of the photo album is:"PLACES I MISS." My x lives there.Detectives have searched every inch of this property.Detectives are rolling their eyes at this crap...because it wastes their time when they could be looking at real tips. Isnt that a cool bonsai tree though! If you want better photo graphs without the fish eye lens let me know. ;)
ReplyDeleteI don't believe anything you say..but now that you mention it that well should be looked into also. You don't know what LE is doing because none of the dips are cooperating with or checking in with LE.
DeleteThey are cooperating just fine. McCausland himself said that LE has had no further questions for the family. The family has answered all questions asked of them And they are available at anytime for more questioning. It is MSP"S opinion that they have more info but that is just an opinion.
DeleteThey have no further questions because they know that the answeres are just lies. what stops the dips from calling and asking if there are any new leads, what stops them from calling and ranting if they feel so strong that she was taken, what stops them from calling to get ideas on where she may have been taken too, what stops them from calling and telling the truth. No excuse for no calling to find out the statis of the case and just to push LE a bit more to find Ayla..No ecuse for the lack of concern and cooperation.
DeleteSelena we were trying to figure out if this might be where Justin was planting his Peach tree for Ayla we wanted to see the tree. and Yes by the looks YOUR home is lovely...We are not interested in framing Justin for Ayla's disapearance we are looking for answers anywhere about anything so if you all could get off your rockers and stop acting like we are going to lynch the people in your family then maybe it would be a little more peaceful around the net.DO you know where he PLANTED her TREE Selena?
DeleteAshly... Do you want me to post that conversation?? I would not have brought it up if I could be proven wrong. I always back my shit up. Dont tempt me. No Justin did not plant his tree in my well or the fire pit, Ashly.
DeleteI have to wonder why you are interested in where Justin planted a tree for his daughter.
DeleteHow does knowing where Justin planted a tree for his daughter help find Ayla, or what happened to her?
@What'syourexcuse.. Exactly what good would it do the them to call and "Rant" at LE? And asking where she may have been taken to? What kind of question is that? Like LE knows and is not telling them? If LE knew where Ayla was she would be home. What is wrong with you? And LE knows how to do their job but they do know Justin's concerns and there has been no lack of cooperation. LE has said that themselves.
DeleteAshley why are you looking for a tree? Since when are we looking for a tree? I thought we were looking for a little girl named Ayla? Do you not see the problem here?
DeleteSelena I will not Argue with you I am not here to argue I am here to show support for AYLA! We wanted to know if Justin planted the tree and if it was accessable to anyone so that we could put little momentos and whatnot there around the tree to bring more hope for her return.
DeleteAsley...I am not arguing with you. Love to know that you are supporting AYLA. I suggest you plant your own tree. I do think your thought process for tree planting should be...rethought.I think you can google the best places to plant it. I know for sure a well isnt a good place to do so.Planting a tree in a well on someone elses land, miles away,to commemorate the love for a missing child probably isnt such a great idea. Good luck with that tree planting, Dear. :)
DeleteAshley did you really believe that Justin planted the tree in a public park? Is that what you were chatting about on your page? Or were you actually talking about how you and your cohorts could sneak onto private property and check out to see if he had actually even planted a tree? By the way keep in mind you are not invisible. And also trespassing is a crime. Think before you speak this time.
DeleteWhat a great idea Selena. Then they can put all their own "momentos" on their tree. Please send us a picture of your tree Ashley and directions to it so we also may come add memento's to it. Thanks :)
DeleteWhat the he\\ is a prayer protest??
ReplyDeleteWhat is being protested?
A protest at a vigil?
Grace Fawls...We could also do a prayer circle around the Dips INSTEAD of PROTESTING.
I did not want to post here after I had read the words written on the other blog by Ayla's mom. I just wanted to say that no amount of prayer or prevarication will keep God from laying his hand heavily down on those responsible for what has happen to Ayla Reynolds.As it should be.
ReplyDeleteThat is EXACTLY what I am praying for, Jim!! So pleased that you and those who are like you think the same way!!
DeleteLet's not pretend that violence in the presence of prayer is impossible. Remember the Crusades
ReplyDeleteThis does seem kind of stupid, though.
What vigil ? The fun run ? Please link , I am on board with with keeping Aylas name in the press. I am not afraid of prayers.....
ReplyDeleteIt would only be logical to be wary of events such as this where the people who are clearly blamed for Ayla's disappearance are targeted by a group of Trista supporters for a....ahem....prayer vigil led by Ashley P, the ex-supportive friend who received a nasty text from Lance so she jumped ship, and who punched her sister in the face for being "out of line" as that's what tough logical people do to anyone who "STEPS out of line".
ReplyDeleteSomeone who has such an aggressive nature is someone that should be watched because if you so much as even look at Ashley P the wrong way, then she is likely to smack you one. Very much the nature of a caring nurturing person right? To me it just shows a lack of person skills, a lack of diplomacy, and everything to do with street-life mentality.
As Ashley Pouloit explained it, there was nothing wrong with her punching her sister in the mouth. Ashley claims this is what people do with someone who is out of line.
DeleteSo if Ashley would punch her own sister in the mouth for being obnoxious in front of her twelve year old son, just what would Ashley to do people who she *claims* are involved in a killing?? Ashley is mentally ill, suffering from bi-polar disorder. Its nuts like this who are unpredictable and dangerous.
This group she leads needs to be watched with a cautious eye.
I dont know what group that AP leads.....but jst because people are on the page doesnt mean we are mean n aggessive or even sided....n alot of people on that page are Aylas Angels....but we dont act the way you all are trying to portray.....screenshot others comments n show them here.... let everyone see what you do when your trollers are on the page...taking snips n trying make some of us look like nasty n horrible people..........CAUSE THAT I AM NOT
DeleteOLIVIA HUNNY you are the one who sounds mentally ill! I was trying to piont out the fact that families fight when I told the story of my sister and I getting into it! what siblings don't fight?????? I bet you any amount of money Lance and Justin have fought right??? oh you probably wouldn't know because you don't know them. IN any case I must say that having Bipolar is nothing and I am not a phsyco because I am a Bipolar. I don't think anyone should be talked about like you just did that's a crime in it self right there! And I might be leading my fellow Angels to Ayla's vigil To pray for her safe return but what Im not doing is sitting here and listening to you all make me out to look like an animal! I was very supportive of the Dipietro's until they started to conduct themselves in ways that parents and relatives of missing children don't do!
DeleteThis isn't even being "led" by Ashley P. The invitation that Elisha DiPietro created was shared to all of the Ayla pages and groups, and there are people from all of them who are planning to attend. Many don't even know one another but are going to be there for Ayla. It just so happens that you only took a screenshot of Ashley's group discussing the vigil. Where are the screenshots from everywhere else? Where is the statement from Elisha or Lance saying that nobody else but their family supporters are welcome? I haven't seen anything of the sort.
DeleteAshly SWEETY
DeleteI am attending this vigil. :) LOVE to see you there!
You are right.People shouldn't be made out to be animals when they are not.I have watched as my family has been treated in such a way.
Why did Lance out you? :) I just cant imagine him outing anyone who is a good friend.I am sure he had a reason.This is a very emotional time for Lance and family.I have never seen Lance react without a reason.
Bipolar...Im hearing that soooOOooOoOo much.Im wondering if some people just use that as an excuse for their actions. In my day we called people like that quick tempered and there was no excuse for it.Temper was something a person had control of.The person has a choice to be a mean ass or not.Were you diagnosed SWEETY? I mean by a professional? Please explain to me your thoughts on how Lance,Justin,Li and Phoebe have conducted themselves "in ways that parents and relatives of missing children don't do!"?? Im still wondering if there is a text book that says how everyone should act in this situation. If you have the addy so I can order it,I would appreciate it if you would post it.
Ashley
Deletethere is a possibility that something terrible happened to Ayla in the dipietro house. I acknowledge that. but assume for just a second that trista had someone go in and remove her from the home. then how would you have justin behave? i'd be thinking that a strange car seen in the driveway late at night, a person loitering in the days prior, and i think justin's texts to trista about potential abduction was his way of politely saying that "i think you have someone casing out my home". this becomes a bit more apparent when trista says "he thought it would be me taking her"! at this point he can't prove his theory.
if you were justin we know that you would go beating down doors and punching people in the face, but how will that behavior help him in the long run? he could potentially lose any access to his daughter should she be found. why wouldn't he get a lawyer? if Ayla is found he will need that lawyer to get her back. and why work with laura recovery or any other unit if you are 110% sure you know the reynold's family have her? why televise your pleas when you know they will go unheard? what more could you possibly tell police when you've already told them everything? why contact them when they are only investigating one side and providing no details back? it would be fruitless until police start entertaining the idea that there is a possibility that the dipietro's are telling the truth.
so Ashley, if those are possibilities, how would you handle it civilly?
@Selena Yes I have been diagnosed and Yes I do take Bipolar medication I am not ashamed to tell you this. I was outted by lance because I was angry with him drinking instead of wanting to search for Ayla in the first week. and when I said something about it he was very angry. I tryed to talk with him about it on facebook but he was very upset at it. I know that in any normal situation Lance is a good hearted person.I never said he wasn't a good person.I told him I understood him wanting a drink after and i took back what I said about him. I was sorry at that time. But in anycase If I really didn't know where my niece was and I was under so much scrutiny I'd want a drink to which is what I said to him. The possibility that Ayla was Abducted by a stranger or someone the Family doesn't suspect is always on my mind...I have said before that I hope they are not guilty of anything and that Ayla is alive. BUT I do know that Trista is hurting and doing everything they can to get Ayla back home as well. I know they don't have anything to do with her disapearance. I felt the hurt that that family is feeling and I showed them my support for Ayla. I will be at the Vigil the 19th to show my support to her again. I will be active in her search until we know whats happened to Ayla!
Delete@ Lucifershand...I have thought about this time and agian I thought this in the beginning of the investigation. I would obviously be completely shocked if the Reynolds had Ayla all this time. I would Apoligize even though that wouldn't matter. and I would also be the most happiest that she was found and in good health! BUT given the blood evidence and the way things are being handled on the Dipietro end it just isn't plausable.I know and am 110 percent sure that Trista Reynolds does not have Ayla and neither does her family members. I know the hurt there feeling and the pain they are going thru I saw it and witnessed them in there home first hand and there is nothing there besides a group of loving mainers who may have there skeletons but Love and miss there Lil Ayla.And maybe Justin is unsure because someone took Ayla he doesn't know...maybe LE is wrong in there opinions...But until they find Ayla none of us will ever know so for me IM All AYLA!!! I'm here to spread awareness to Ayla and her story. I'm on my page to allow people to speak about there opinions and theories into her disaperance. I am not here to spread Lies and hate to either family.....I will wait for LE to give me the Info I stand by...
DeleteAshley,
DeleteWhat blood evidence? It has been said over and over. The only "evidence" that there is that there is blood that is Ayla's is the 4 drops. LE has NOT confirmed any more than that. Any other samples found could be any amount. Could be from any person in that house or even from a prior resident. We have no idea how old the other sample is. SO again only thing we have is 4 drops confirmed to be Ayla's. And she did have a small cut on her ankle few weeks before in basement. So you may want to prepare yourself for that apology.
What I don't understand is why this has to be a he-said, she-said thing anyway. If there aren't any guilty members on either side of the families, why can't they have their vigils together?
ReplyDeleteYAAYYYY!!!!! I'm glad we have someone here with a brain stem!!!! Guess What I'm all for the innocent until proven guilty theory!
DeleteHuh? Is this your alter ego typing? I am confused. Do you even read what you write? You may want to reread some of your previous statements. Because quite sure you have convicted the Dipietro's without a trial.
DeleteI am attending the vigil on the 19th........I am also a memeber on the open discussion page.....If people are going to screenshoot ......why dont they also show comments like the ones where some of us are totally against what they were all saying...no you pick and choose what you want to show just to make something out of nothing...and that is what starts the drama n bs lies. I am probably one of few that is unbias....My theory is LE will tend to all the legal aspects of the case and me....well Im in the middle with Ayla....trying to find her and keep her name and beautiful face out there so she doesnt fade which is what has been happening and for me thats sad....I am with the Aylas angels....I am in no way part of anything that will cause issues for anyone invovled with the vigl....If more of us thought like I do n acted in such a manner then there wouldnt be all this hate against either side......You all would be strictly about Ayla and finding her....We are not judge or jury....so why not put your time into what you can do to help AYLA BELL REYNOLDS<3
ReplyDeleteAnon 5:35 Although you yourself may be unbias. You are still a part of a group that as you yourself stated you and others are "totally against what they were all saying" As my parents taught me you represent yourself by the people you hang with. I am not saying you are like them but you may want to consider than that unfortunately you may be considered to be like them by others because people are often lumped together as a group.
DeleteDirty Martinez .. Your a Nut shell short of Crazy Obscure ! There was nothing even closely related to what you've described above in the screen shot you posted.
ReplyDeletei as well am part of aylas angels and open discussion. u only take bits and pieces...and make people assume things! this is a drama filled war and it needs to stop. EVERYONE SEEMS TO BE LOSING FOCUS ON AYLA!!! i will be there, its for ayla not for anyone else...i pray for her safe return everyday. i pray for her justice everyday. everyone needs to grow the hell up, shut the hell up and just pray for her safe return and pray for her justice and let the state police do their job!!!!
ReplyDelete@tiredofthebullshit
DeletePart of being adult about things is realizing that not "ALL" people are lumped together. Its about being aware that "SOME" have the potential to be trouble. To assume that everyone on Ayla's open discussion page are drama queens is ludicrous. Its good to know that others disagree with some of the antics that go one between some of the members and the hopes are that Ayla is what is first and foremost in the minds of most who are there.
Every class room has its clown and its trouble-maker, there are those that laugh along at the drama of it all and then there are those who are smart enough to not be baited by it. But I do believe its important that everybody has a voice and deserves to share it; some of those people get shut down completely and great ideas and great energy are lost.
I think your opinion is absolutely true and correct but at the same time people need to be aware of the "trouble-makers" in any group.
I was one of the people on ur shot. I was asking if they thought we would be welcomed or if it would cause turmoil by NOT being welcomed and we went. We were having a discussion. So im not sure where the supposed threat was. People wanted to go, but DIDNT want trouble. I for one didnt plan on driving an hour one way to be turned away and drive an hour home. We were all discussing going. Nothing more. This is crazy.
ReplyDeleteWhy would you expect trouble and "be thrown out" for praying???
DeleteIf you think Justin is guilty why come anyway?? What is the point? After the teddy bear vigil, all I read was how it made everyone "sick to their stomachs" to be anywhere near Phoebe and Li.So how will you feel with all of the DiPietro's clan there?? All of their supporters?? Guess we will have to set out puke buckets down the middle isle.Ill let Lance know.Im wondering is any other accommodations needed? Should we set up tables so you can SELL your trinkets? Perhaps some lively music?? I know! Treats that you can toss at the animals and Ill bring my camera so you can have pictures taken to go in the papers and you will be able to point yourselves out! We can push the pews in a circle so you can boogie woogie.This is gonna be great!!!
If your purpose is to do anything BUT conduct yourselves properly in a church and pray with a pure heart,then you probably shouldnt go.Other than that, I believe Lance's invitation is for everybody.
I apologize, ahead of time, to those who truely care for my harsh sarcasm. I know if Phoebe and Li didnt attend the teddy bear vigil, that they would have been ripped apart by some of you.It seems that my family cannot do anything "right" no matter what.How does that go? Damned if they do and damned if they dont.
This is AYLA's prayer vigil. Conduct yourselves as such and you are welcome.
If it is for AYLA then NO reason for All of the DIPS to not be there but they will find some excuse. Public opinion is NOT an excuse. I don't buy ANYTHING that comes out of YOUR mouth HELLena.
DeleteDuring any of the church vigils have I ever conducted myself other then orderly. I am a catholic I do have religion. and our group of angels want nothing more then to spread awareness to AYLA! there will be no boogie woogie...I cant be positive that someone won't bring bracelets to hand out FREE mind you...We do try to keep her name out there...OH and Selena maybe you could be in charge of printing up about 300 posters so we could all hang some fresh ones around town.
DeleteHmmmm Hellena...I like it! Kinda mean ass...I could do mean ass. Its not my nature but these are trying times and my family is being demonized.Ya Hellena will do!Ummmm My family is putting it on.Lance to be exact.You dont need to buy anything that comes outta my mouth...Its all free! Free is a very good price! ;)
DeleteThere will be plenty of fresh posters for you, Sweety! Why I will make sure that you all will have enough to take home! :) Ill make sure of that!! Guess we're are gonna get stuff done!See you there! :)
I bet you dollars to donuts Justin won't be there if it's open. And Courtney wouldn't be caught dead at anything supporting Ayla.
ReplyDeleteCourtney should be there she's been out of the picture since day 2. If she were my girlfriend I'd want her there for support and to hold me down while i'm grieving over my missing daughter. But shes obviously in the dark.
DeleteI am all about Ayla and facts. I would so hope that people would attend a Vigil out of love for Ayla and respect for the parents, family members, and friends. Having different opinions is the way of the world, not everyone agrees. But finding Ayla and showing support is some thing we all should be agreeing on. Having an open Vigil should be for everyone in the public who is in support of Ayla. The only way trouble would start if people went there for that purpose, which shows they would not be there for Ayla. I am sure there will be police of some sort there just for this reason. I agree that if you are going to screen shot, you should do the whole conversation. The point on the post was, that people wanted to go to the vigil, but felt that because they have their opinions about the DiPetros they would not be welcome and said they would do a prayer outside to show their support if they were not allowed in. No where has it been said that noone is not welcome, but I do understand with the way things are going and being said people are starting to feel uncomfortable and don't know what to expect. No one made a threat towards the Vigil. No one wants to boycott the vigil or go to cause trouble that I am aware of, if so those against it, just stay home so the ones who want to go to show support and hope can go and not feel unwelcome.
ReplyDeleteAll in all I think this was a good post, for a few very different reasons.
ReplyDeleteI'm sure everyone attending the vigil will be respectful.
Jody C.
ReplyDeleteEveryone is welcome.The problem here is that Phoebe,Lance,Justin and Li have been painted in such a way as to make people think that there will be trouble. Its a shame. Perhaps more good than expected may come of this...You will get to meet them.Talk to them.Listen to them.Pray with them.I want you all to meet them. Take the time to at least speak to them. Im not saying you will magically change your minds but you will definitely see that they aren't the people they have been portrayed as being.
People that show up for Ayla will be there for justice for her. Just like Trayvon. . .you dumbass. :D No justice, no peace.
ReplyDeleteVery very disrespectful :(
DeleteSummonses
ReplyDeleteIN WATERVILLE, Sunday at 11:13 a.m., Ashley I. Pouliot, 25, of 77 Drummond Ave., was summoned on a charge of operating with a suspended or revoked license
Sorry about the false alarm you kept everyone away good job think they will send you any more texts you are good I give you that but Ayla is better times up
ReplyDelete