4.29.2012

Another BS Update

All of this latest hoopla is about a picture that was found? I am waiting for something in mainstream media to address this, because Jeffrey has proven himself to be an unreliable source.

BTW Jeffrey, when your blog comes back up, you need to "correct" your timeline AGAIN and add Trista's November 3rd visit to Waterville. You have no credibility. None. You screwed up the "cup o'blood", now you're just saying random things. I thought you needed a break? *poof* be gone!






59 comments:

  1. Read slower.... the visit on November 3rd was AYLA, not Trista.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It clearly says Trista went to Waterville on November 3.

      Delete
    2. Find Ayla Please4/29/12, 2:38 PM

      That sentence could read either way and it's just your style to pick at it instead of just asking a question to clarify.
      I read it to mean that Ayla was the one visiting.

      Delete
    3. Lola read even slower. Ayla was not the one visiting. Trista was. Ayla already lived in Waterville in November.

      Delete
    4. Sorry Lola, Ayla had been living with Justin since Oct. 22. Jeff says that Trista visited Waterville.

      Delete
    5. Agreed, Obscure. As we all have heard, Ayla went to live with Justin in October and he didn't give her back, she stayed until she went missing. What we hadn't heard is that Trista went to visit Ayla in Waterville on November 3rd. (Was one of the doctor appointments in Waterville? I can't find the timeline, not sure when the arm break occurred.) I believe, what we've heard previously, is that she only saw her at 2 doctor visits in Portland, and that Justin had denied her access. If this was a different visit we hadn't heard about, I assume it went well, if it hadn't, it would have been in the original timeline.

      Delete
    6. NO,actually it does not CLEARLY say that at all. Why would Trista go VISIT in Waterville?? Seriously. Unless you are saying she and Justin were that close... and she did have some visits with him? Oh well sure maybe then. Maybe some visits that Courtney didn't know about? Geesh... Courtney is gonna be Pissed when she hears about this! Guess we should have expected that from Justin though, cheating on Court with his long lost flame. I think you should be the one to tell her. Tell her how you uncovered all of this by a post from Jeff, and see if she reads it the same way you do.

      Delete
    7. Why would Ayla be visiting when she lived there since about October 17?

      Don't tell me to read slower when you're the one who has it wrong. I don't need to ask a question to clarify, because common sense takes 0 effort.

      Delete
    8. Lola, how old are you? Twelve?

      Delete
    9. Lola
      Courtney was well aware of the visit. Justin invited Trista to visit Ayla in Waterville because Trista had no place of her own. See how this works. Trista: "Um Justin doesn't talk to me ever" Except now we know that he did. Everyday. many times a day after Ayla went missing. Trista: "Justin denied me access to Ayla" So now what do we think?

      As Justin has always said the truth will tell it self.
      He is right it always does.

      Delete
    10. @Lola and Find Ayla Please , come on, are you two really that dense. "Trista gave it to Ayla when she went to Waterville to visit." Trista went to Waterville and gave the blanket to Ayla. Ayla was with Justin since mid October when Trista went to rehab!

      Samuel, I think you have a point!

      signed: getrealpeople

      Delete
  2. I understood the picture to be one the police took during the initial investigation and have it in evidence.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So the items were found, but not a picture? Or was a picture found? If the picture was found, how did it get out of evidence? If the items were found, they have already been photographed and discarded after the initial investigation?

      Confusing, but maybe it's just me. I'm kind of slow on Sundays...

      Delete
    2. Find Ayla Please4/29/12, 2:51 PM

      LE has photos. Items were found, not photos. The items found in waterville river are at the state crime lab. Any evidence that was found in the home would not have been discarded by LE.

      Delete
    3. I think MSP took photo's of the evidence they collected, and Trista was shown the pictures.
      That's my understanding.

      Delete
    4. I found that confusing also. I think he means those 2 things were found during the investigation and photos were taken where they lay and the items (as well as the photos of where they were) is in evidence. (I would assume that the DiPietros didn't have a photo of a pink blanket sitting on a radiator.) If those specific items were in the home when police investigated, then those specific items were not in the river. I'm sure MSP have looked at all the photos from the home that they have to see if there is something similar to what was found in them.

      Delete
    5. Im confused here! The items found were photographed by LE? If they photographed them wouldn't they also take them for evidence? How can these items now be found in a river?

      signed: getrealpeople

      Delete
  3. So I take it that Lilly was one of Jessica's children that were taken away and put up for adoption by DHHS. (I have also heard the name "Trevor" for one of the children taken from Jessica.)

    So now we learn that Lilly had a special blanket with Lady Bugs on it.

    Was Lilly called "Buggie" because of her Lady Bug blanket?

    Is that why Ayla was called "Buggie" too because of the Lady Bug blanket? I can't think of any other reason why a beautiful baby like Ayla would be called an unattractive name like Buggie.

    Hmmmm. Was Ayla viewed by Jessica and some in her family as like a substitute baby girl for Lilly?

    Since Jessica likely would not even know where Lilly was placed for adoption, and so could not snatch her back, did Jessica snatch back the substitute baby for Lilly---- little Ayla, a/k/a Buggie?

    Just wondering out loud.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's odd that Jeff would bring up another child's name, so randomly.

      Why didn't Jessica send Lilly's special blanket with LILLY when Lilly was snatched out of her home by CPS?

      Delete
    2. That's a good question.
      If it were me, and I had not sent it with my daughter, I would want to KEEP my daughter's special blanket, forever.

      Delete
    3. Another thought,
      It's not that odd that Jeff brings up Lilly's name, and her special blanket.

      Telling us that Trista has been asking about it since week one....he chooses his words wisely...and a pink blanket on a radiator.
      It is another way to make Justin look bad and like a very cold hearted person, ..He won't give back Lilly's special blanket.
      Although he does have to admit that it could still be in MSP control.

      Delete
    4. I thought Jessica had 2 boys. I have not heard the name Lilly before either. Maybe she outgrew her special blanket?

      Delete
    5. Selena Johnson4/29/12, 3:40 PM

      ...Pebbles. I think you could be on to something there.
      Obscure...People are thinking. I like it. :)

      Delete
    6. Becca gave Ayla the buggie nickname when she was born. It's a cute name.

      Delete
    7. Looking At The Facts4/29/12, 5:36 PM

      Does anyone else have a problem with Trista asking about these items since week 1. the police did not say no abduction until 13 days after she was missing December 30. Why do more people not see this stuff. I can tell you I would not be asking for my daughters items. I would be looking for my baby no matter what LE told me to do

      Delete
    8. Looking at the facts,
      I'm sure that Trista hasn't been asking about the blanket since week 1.
      That is of course if we can believe what they have said in the past.
      As I recall Trista complained that Justin would not talk to her at all for some time,..weeks...after Ayla disappeared.
      So how could she have ask Justin about the blanket, or purple bag?

      Jeff should think before he writes. Both can not be true.

      Delete
    9. Actualy, I think I have to take back my statement that Jeff chooses his words wisely.

      What I meant is that he chooses to say things and frase things in such a way that puts Justin in a negative light.

      Delete
    10. I hope this isn't a double comment, sorry if it is.

      Looking At The Facts,
      If we can trust what Trista has said in the past, it can not be true that she has ask about this special blanket from week !.

      Recall that Trista has said that Justin would not talk to her after Ayla disappeared for...weeks...I think.
      If Justin would not talk to her for weeks, how did she ask about the blanket?
      It can not be both.

      Jeff should think before he writes.

      Delete
    11. Sorry I think I had a duplicate comment,

      Delete
    12. Looking At The Facts4/29/12, 6:49 PM

      Yes he really should choose his words more wisely. There are other things one I can think of immediately is Trista had commented(the comment is gone now of course) that the last time Justin had talked to her he sent a text saying that he should not have to be afraid in his own home that someone could come in and take Ayla or something to that affect. She said it was around December 12 but didn't have the exact date because she used Jessica's phone but now look at Jeff's statement on his blog under timeline at the end of the comments
      Answers For AylaApr 27, 2012 11:50 AM

      Emerald; The "abduction fear texts" started about a month after Justin had Ayla and ended the day before Ayla went missing.

      The person who sent the e-mail about Justin throwing Ayla, preferred to remain anonymous... that is all I can tell you.

      These people should really get their stories straight. And since Trista had not spoken to him in weeks this also can not be true or could it who is lying? They contradict themselves at every turn.

      Delete
    13. Trista talked to Justin everyday several times a day. Both through texts which we have seen. And in many phone conversations. She is a liar. And yes there is proof. So yes Jeff and Trista both should be careful before they speak. And Trista asked for Ayla's clothes that is all. And I do think that is weird.

      Delete
    14. If that were my child's special blanket I would want her to have it. Especially since she is being sent to a family she does not know. It sounds like it was a "security blanket" to her. None the less, it was her special blanket, why shouldn't she have it?

      signed: getrealpeople

      Delete
  4. I'm sure some will understand if I don't necessarily accept this date, that Trista visited Ayla, as accurate. After all she has given incorrect dates in her timeline in the past.
    I would have thought that by now Jeff should have learned not to rely on the memories of those with substance abuse problems.
    I don't mean that to be disrespectful of Trista and Jessica's abuse problems, ..it's just the truth.


    I will give Jeff credit for clearing up some missleading comments over at J4A. Or I should say comments where some jumpoed to conclusions.

    ReplyDelete
  5. still no clue4/29/12, 5:40 PM

    So we don't know whether this is a photo which was taken before Ayla disappeared where the blanket and the bag appear on the radiator in the back of a photo (as I don't see why somebody would take a photo of a blanket and a bag lying on a radiator) or if the police took photos of the basement, which they certainly have, and they photographed the blanket and the bag which happened to be on the radiator and took it as evidence as they probably have with everything which was around in the basement, and they would probably have kept it(I personally think it's probably the latter answer).

    ReplyDelete
  6. still no clue4/29/12, 6:12 PM

    So Trista visited Ayla (Nov 3) the day before she broke her arm (Nov 4) and Ayla went to the emergency (Nov 5)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Such close timing ! Was Trista actually involved with the broken arm ?

      Delete
    2. Selena Johnson4/29/12, 8:55 PM

      No.It happened just the way Justin said it did. Trista wasnt involved.

      Delete
    3. What? was he lying !4/29/12, 8:57 PM

      If she was then Justin was lying.

      Delete
    4. What? Trista was not there. No one has ever said she was. Not even Trista.

      Delete
  7. Still No Clue,
    That was changed also. Ayla broke her arm on Nov. 12, and went to the ER Nov. 13

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jessica must have been very fond of Ayla to give Ayla her long lost baby daughter's special blankie. Just how deep Jessica's attachment was to Ayla needs to be looked at more closely. This is a crucial issue, in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  9. still no clue4/29/12, 7:30 PM

    Sorry, I got mixed up with the dates, the first timeline released said that Justin called Trista to go to the emergency on Nov 5, and now I see it is in fact Nov 12.

    ReplyDelete
  10. At the moment, this case has my mind, heart, and stomach tied in knots. What a complicated mess. I don't know what to believe. I've mostly believed one or more of the people in the house know what happened to Ayla... but have not been sure, so I've tried to keep an open mind and just think logically about the information provided. I've also mostly believed that the arm injury was just an accident, but with this new (or incorrect?) info about Trista's visit to Ayla on the 3rd I'm wondering if Ayla was particularly fussy for her momma on the 4th. Dumb comments from both "sides" (I'm not talking about you, Selena), conflicting information, clarifications, edits, newly released info, the whereabouts of everyone the morning of the 17th and of Courtney and Jessica since, the Tudelas, the Fortiers, TLLOM, "Ayla's Angels"... GAHHHHH, What the F happened to Ayla???? Where is she???? Seriously, I can't imagine what others might be going through. You are right, SELENA, I, as a poster, can "take a break" - I can focus on my blessings and allow myself not to think about this so much. I understand Phoebe is not in the same position, I don't know her, but if I know one thing about this case it's that she is in constant anguish. Any grandmother would know this much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Selena Johnson4/29/12, 9:01 PM

      Its very rare to have anyone look at this from the prospective of my family and their feelings.Im pleased to see that you have Really?. I appreciate that.

      Delete
    2. Really?,
      I agree with your compassionate comment.

      I don't think that we, as the general public, can really know, understand or appreciate the tremendous anguish, anxiety, heartbreak, and turmoil that the DiPietro family is enduring on a daily basis. Most especially Phoebe, as the mother and grandmother.
      Her grandchild is missing. Her son, daughter and herself, not to mention friends, are accused of all kinds of horrible things. On a daily basis they are attacked on the internet and in comment sections of newpapers.
      All this while not knowing where their grandchild, daughter, neice is at, if she is okay, or if she is dead. I do not know how they cope.
      I don't know if I could. My heart goes out to them all, and my prayers. I pray that God grant them the strength to endure each day, and that Ayla will be found soon.

      Yes, I'm sure that the maternal family suffers much anguish and heartache as well, especially Trista. If they do not know where Ayla is at, I'm possitive, they are dealing with the worst pain imaginable. My heart & prayers go out to them as well.

      Imagine trying to deal with the horor of not knowing where your child is, While at the same time being accused of her murder, and all kinds of various sick plots. Without the evidence to prove you are guilty of such things. What has happened to innocent until proven guilty?

      Following this case has taught me a lot about the public. Some of it unbelievable.

      Just some of my personal feelings. Sorry for the long comment.

      Delete
    3. Selena Johnson4/29/12, 11:34 PM

      S.

      I love who you are. I love that you pray for both sides, maternal and paternal. You are a keeper. :)

      Delete
    4. S, I agree with all you said.

      Delete
  11. My question is this: Was the blanket really LILLY's -- or was it one of AYLA's favorite blankets and they NEED IT BACK BECAUSE AYLA MISSES IT? ....the "it was Lilly's" could be being used because they can't say 'it was Ayla's and she misses it"

    Where IS Jessica?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Red Flags Over the Reynolds4/29/12, 9:15 PM

      A great point Jamie. They need the blankie back. They need Ayla's clothes back. Trista and most of her family look so unusually happy for the family of a missing baby. Jessica seems to have vanished. The family says they have severed their relationship with her. Jessica gave up her apartment. Baby's are often taken by a woman who has lost a child and needs a replacement. There was a custody dispute underway. The baby goes missing on the very night after the father takes up permanent residence over an hour away. I could go on and on. This case looks like a textbook case of a parental/family member abduction.

      Delete
    2. Selena Johnson4/29/12, 11:47 PM

      Obscure...yes it is. Its frustrating.The whole thing is like some bizarre twilight zone episode.

      Delete
  12. Why did Jessica lie about giving the princess pj's to Justin? She clearly was not even going to give Ayla to him. So was she really just going to hand over pj's? The answer is she did not. So why the lie Jessica several months later? And Jeff why did you back her up?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Someone a few days ago commented that a number of people had seen Ayla in the Daddy's Princess pajamas at Jessica's house. Jeff said Jessica told him she bought them the day before Justin picked Ayla up. It's been reported that Justin didn't pick Ayla up until a few days after he was supposed to. So did Jessica randomly pack up the kids and take them with her to JCPenney to pick up the pjs? Then put them on her that day so the scads of people visiting her that night saw her in them? The pjs don't matter so much as who is willing to lie about it and why... and if they'd lie about that, what else would they lie about? Ron Reynolds seems like a nice man. There must be good reason why his daughters couldn't go to his house. Maybe Jeff is getting a better understanding of this.

      Delete
  13. Still no clue4/30/12, 2:16 PM

    So Jeff Hanson clarified it this morning: Kit; To be clear it was MSP who took the photo. We do not know how long after Ayla had been missing that the photo was taken by MSP. Trista never saw the photo, but was told by MSP that they had a photo of a pink blanket laying on a radiator and a purple cameo bag (not sure of the purple cameo bags position in relation to the radiator) and the photo (or photos) are in State's evidence.

    Trista has been asking MSP for these (and other personal items to Trista and Ayla) since week one. Among the missing are 5 small stuffed puppies from the movie "Hotel for Dogs".

    We obviously want to know where all these items are because it would imply that someone knew what Ayla's favorite things were and premeditatedly "packed her bags" if these items are missing.

    The photo that J4A posted of Ayla and Gabby, has the actual "lady bug blanket" sitting on Ayla's lap next to Ayla's Dora the Explorer "sippy cup".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This gets odder every day. Apparently it was leaked out (to a reporter) what the items were: a pink blanket and backpack (call the backpack want you want, cameo bag, whatever!). Now we hear from Jeff that Trista has asked MSP for these items back. If these were in fact the items found, had MSP already released them to Trista?

      signed: getrealpeople

      Delete
  14. Selena Johnson4/30/12, 3:12 PM

    That seems to be the question of the day, Question. Why indeed. At first I thought it was just to shine a light on Jessica for her wonderful thoughts and deeds...But now looking at it through others eyes and thoughts, I believe, its perhaps, a lot more than that. Why all of a sudden mention PJs and Jessica? That post wast even about that subject.It was an after thought or perhaps a way to slip it in somewhere to be noticed. Why was it important to paint it red and toss it in there? Jeff wanted everyone to see it for a reason. He wanted it talked about for a reason. He backed it up for a reason when it was debated that Phoebe bought them. Its very odd.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Interesting, since I thought that Jeff was taking a break from blogging.
      Rerouted his blog to J4A, so as not to have to answer questions and post things.

      Delete
    2. It is very odd Selena, all of it. Is LE really that one-track minded to ignore all the lies and inconsistencies coming from Trista and her family? I don't get it.

      signed: getrealpeople

      Delete

ALL comments subject to removal. MODERATION becomes necessary when ignorance shows up. Don't be that person!