4.04.2012

Birthday Wishes for Ayla

I'm not going to say "Happy birthday, Ayla"

That's disingenuous, it's almost an insult.

Chances are, Ayla is not having a happy birthday at all. She is either dead, or being hidden by God knows who. She is not spending today with her mother, her father, or any of the extended relatives who love her.

It is her birthday. But there is nothing happy about today. Nothing has been happy in Ayla's world since at least December 17.

19 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Selena Johnson4/4/12, 12:33 PM

    Obscure...You have mirrored my feelings with this post.Its a day of sadness for me. Its a day of yearning....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. givemeabreak4/4/12, 1:30 PM

      if this is how you feel Selena, how do you think her mother feels?

      Delete
    2. Selena Johnson4/4/12, 3:40 PM

      I cant imagine.

      Delete
  4. I finally agree with you today. Go figure.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ALL ANONYMOUS POSTS DELETED IF/WHEN I CATCH THEM! :)

      Delete
  6. I agree. The person who has Ayla has destroyed that little girl's happiness along with that of her family. I will reserve my happy birthday wishes to Ayla for when she comes home.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hang in there Baby Doll Sweetheart4/4/12, 2:28 PM

    Ayla should have a happy birthday today where ever she is, and I wish her the very best. I hope she does have cake and some presents to open. I hope she understands enough that this messy situation is all just temporary.

    Ayla will have happier birthdays in the future, when this mess gets straightened out between the *grownups*.

    Happy Birthday Ayla! Better Days Ahead!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is a beautiful post. I hope that wherever Ayla is that she is having a wonderful day and that whoever has her is making her feel like a princess today.

      Delete
  8. Its disingenious to you because you don't really care about Ayla, you care about you. At least that is the feeling I get from reading this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous comments will not be posted.

    ReplyDelete
  12. My hopes and prayers go out to Ayla's family today, and everday.
    ALL of her Family.
    I'm sure that this is a VERY difficult day (for ALL of them), to say the least.
    May she be found soon, VERY soon.

    I haven't seen on other blogs where the Paternal family is sent prayers, poems, and good wishes, especially on this day. That saddens me. I'm sure their hearts are just as heavy.

    A hug for you Aunt Selena, and anyone else who may read who is Ayla's family member.
    They love and miss Ayla, just as much as anyone else.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Selena Johnson4/4/12, 5:31 PM

    Thank you S. Im sure my family will appreciate that.

    ReplyDelete
  14. juststoptheliesisaprostitute4/4/12, 10:35 PM

    Didn't you just post this in your last entry?

    "The only difference is that mine doesn't assume Ayla is dead at the hands of her father."

    But now one entry later you DO think she is dead?

    ReplyDelete
  15. There were three adults in the home, and their version of events is not backed up by any forensic evidence that we have located.

    ReplyDelete

ALL comments subject to removal. MODERATION becomes necessary when ignorance shows up. Don't be that person!