2.25.2012

Statement Analysis (bleh)

Peeter's attempt to become a relevant person in the field of criminal justice (or blogging)...



The DiPietros have started a blog.  I think this is a good thing.  The blog's intent is to attempt to debunk the things that the police have released about the case.
The DiPietros have not started this blog, so you  need to provide a link to the blog you are speaking of. I notice that you intentionally leave out the link to this particular blog. You do not want to be sued for libel once it is proven that the DiPietros have nothing whatsoever to do with this blog. I got that. Why no link in your story, Mr. Statement ANALysis? Oh yeah, and the police have released next to nothing in this case, that's is not what's being "disputed" here.

The opinions here, at "Seamus O Riley" are based upon Statement Analysis (specifically, SCAN), Behavioral Analysis, some Body Language Analysis...
Junk science, speculation, and opinion. What was the baseline statement you used to perform this so-called analysis?

Maine police have purposely said that Trista Reynolds, mother of missing 20 month old Ayla Reynolds, is helpful in getting Ayla's name and face to the public, while the paternal side of the family, DiPietro, has not.
Is there a way to say something like that by accident? JUST TAKING A PAGE FROM YOUR BOOK ABOUT UNNECESSARY WORDS... Maine police are concerned with facts, and yes that is a fact. The DiPietros are not interesting in the media, and have made no attempts to get Ayla's name/face out there.

Ayla was in my sole custody at the time of her disappearance 

Please note that the subject has referenced his child in the past tense; an indication that the subject knows she is dead.
Yes, Mr. Statement ANALysis, you left out Trista's statement. She makes this much more clear.
Trista's own words on December 29, 12 days into the case: "We used to be able to get along all the time. Just talk to me. That’s all I want. He was the last one to see her alive. Just talk to me.’’(Interview contained at the link)

He has told the public that the mother was "unable" to care for Ayla, which the subject knows will cause the natural question, "why not?" among the public, completing his insinuation.  This is thinly veiled and should be weighed against the description given by Trista Reynolds when she said DiPietro was vindictive.
Wait a second...Trista herself used the similar wording...
"The agreement was, was that if he took Ayla, if I let him take care of Ayla for the time being, for me to get back on my feet, he had to live with his mother because I thought it would have been the safest place for her to be." Does that not "insinuate" that she was, in fact, temporarily unable to care for her children?

Now, they are still not speaking to police, but are taking their opinions directly to the public via blogging and Face Book.
Again, I ask, on what Facebook page and on what blog?

Regardless of opinions, it is hoped that through this strategy, more information will come out.  Any statements of interest (or value) can be viewed through the lens of Statement Analysis. 
 Junk science, along with a generous helping of Peeter Hyatt's own views and opinions.

Prosecution will take place, and as time passes, the prosecution's case can only grow stronger, as the searching continues.
Pretty confident statement coming from someone with no inside knowledge of the case (I have none either and state that every chance I get), and no law enforcement background.

This is the same daughter who was bruised, even when photo shopping out the bruises is readily available for those so inclined, who may feel the need to deceive.
Proof? Why not include one of the photos in your blog to bolster  your OPINION?

Courtney Roberts' sister collected a large and expensive amount of drugs for sale.  How did she pay for it?  Did she get it on credit?  Does she owe on it?
Anyone with knowledge of how the drug trade works would know that money is not necessarily required to get the initial supply of drugs. Depending on the infrastructure of that particular drug enterprise, the person who sells the drugs (street-level dealer) may be allowed to pay off the debt after the drugs are sold. So, it would make more sense for you to ask what Brianna will do now that the drugs have been confiscated.

Great work Peeter...I'm just glad that no reputable media organization has depended on your statement analysis junk science. Most can see through your veiled attempts to cover your own speculation...

96 comments:

  1. The Statement Analysis website is one big farce and fraud. There is no legitimacy to his claim that he can detect lies. That guy himself tells one lie after another. He is just a snake oil salesman, with a few followers having very low intelligence.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Boy, do I ever agree with that!

      Delete
    2. He has absolutely no credentials whatsoever and a shaky track record. I agree 100%.

      Delete
  2. LOL. You're just afraid because SA is real and it shows all the lies of Justin and you Courtney. And the rest of the skeeves.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, he definitely gets it very wrong. Every single statement that he made about the TTLOM website and the author was 100% incorrect. The author had never even met or talked to courtney or Phoebe, and nothing in the content of the website was written by anyone but the author, who named herself and publicly fought all claims that she had fraudulently made the website (a)with the help and influence of others and (b) to try to protect anyone or spin anything. Every bit of the SA that referred to Courtney Roberts and how her feelings about anything, including her relationship with her son, as evidence were laughably wrong and all that is needed to know how bad the man is at his proclaimed profession.

      Delete
    2. Um, because I know the truth about my own website and that I never met phoebe, coutrtney or elisha nor consulted about what I wrote. You don't make sense. What do you mean you thought I didn't know any of these people? Did you read something I didn't type? I do personally know he was 100% wrong because he was talking about me. And it was all wrong. He gave a lengthy explanation as to how he came to the conclusion I was Courtney and/or Phoebe and why I wrote different things. He was wrong on every count. I am one of the only people that CAN know that. The only why that existed was that I was recounting what I remembered explained from a couple of conversations and thought it would help to get her story out there. His off base guesses as to what the reason behind each word was were funny and telling. None of it was even close to any truth, so I am not even a tiny bit convinced that his SA "works". If it did, the SA on my website would have gotten at least *something * right. He didn't pick up on anything real. Every "sensitive" word was wrong. I didn't think, know, or intend a single thing that he said I did. And every word was my own. I knew Justin as a kid, have talked to him in recent months, have never spoken to any of the others in his family. All of that is truth. Not my "version" but he actual truth. And since he misread every bit of it, I know he's a dud.

      Delete
    3. Peeter also got it wrong about this blog. He's absolutely convinced it's ran by the DiPietros. #fail

      Delete
  3. Peter Hyatt's background: he is a guitar teacher with a degree in Bible Studies. He has a job as a social worker in Maine (as does his wife). He is on his ridiculous website during business hours and I have to question whether his boss realizes that he is spewing this crap while on the state's time clock.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for giving us his background, Missy. Gotta hand it to the guy though, he manages to nail it much of the time.

      Delete
    2. Ya. Ol'Pete sure does nail his fantasies. He should change the name of his blog to...."Pete's Imaginings."

      Delete
    3. Regardless of your degree, i think i would prefer Peter on my side in a game of Trivial Pursuit as well as a game of wits. Why would someone state such nasty comments about another human being unless he said something that personally insulted you? Otherwise you would simply have an intelligent disagreement of facts or opinion. I think he showed you how some of those you thought were innocent were probably guilty. Like Amanda Knox.

      Delete
    4. I think it's fair to post the truth, and he truth is that Seamus o picks and chooses what he will twist, and who he will twist it against. He carefully leaves out things that could make him look wrong. That's kind of infuriating when we see the unfortunate fall out from the guys blog.

      Delete
    5. Has anyone looked into Peter's past churches? Just a thought. There may be some interesting skeletons in those closets. People who live in glass houses.... And yes what DOES his boss think of such venom coming out of this bible toting fellow?

      Delete
  4. People get upset with Peter because statement analysis exposes the truth. Just like with Amanda Knox. People do not like to shown they have been supporting a murderer. Hence the defensive blogs popping up everywhere. Statements are alive.
    Rest in peace, baby Ayla. There are many people who will not quit fighting for justice for you. Many others who you will never have to worry about meeting in heaven.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Peter's writings do not expose the truth. His writings only reveal how crazy he is. This guy makes things up, and then he pretends to do an analysis of it. He is laughable.

      Delete
    2. Peter is not King Solomon ! HA !

      Delete
  5. Does the truth hurt that much?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Why did you delete all the comments?none of them are on your side you need mental help already

    ReplyDelete
  7. Using SA on your comments above about drug transactions, tells us you are not truthful, and have alot of inside knowledge on dealing. You keep changing the pronouns, now why is that????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you got me pegged. I'm a drug dealing, anonymous blogging, statement analysis hating, pronoun changer...

      Delete
  8. You make interesting comments, but people are so blinded that they leave out the rest of the facts. I read Peter's site but have no interest in doing so any more because it's all twisted and blinded.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Peeter's site wouldn't be so bad if he called it what it is. It's not statement analysis, it's statement manipulation. He speculates just like the rest of us, but tries to make it seem like there's a method to his madness.

      Delete
  9. Selena Johnson2/26/12, 10:26 AM

    Seeking, Thank you for opening this blog.I am Phoebe's sister,Justins aunt and Aylas great aunt.Im sure they will tear this apart because of the order I have placed each person...but guess what?Its in order of closeness. I have been on Peters blog and tried to right some of their so called facts. You are right.They make things up and go on tangents that have nothing to do with facts.Instead of listening they called names and made things personal calling me crazy. I thought about this for quite sometime and decided that his blog is nothing more than a sewing circle of angry housewives who have nothing better to do than sit and spew their unintelligent theories and Peter gets off on their idolization of him.This blog upsets them.Oh to have a different opinion then them is a sin in itself.You are ridiculed and made fun of in order to be silenced.Sites that I have posted with police and newspapers have been deleted so that Pete's lies arent even questioned.I appreciate that you are stating the facts.Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Selena,

      I couldn't help but notice that you did not include Lance and Elisha in your order of closeness.

      As Phoebe's sister, can you please explain why the DiPietros aren't even looking for Ayla?

      Ayla is your flesh-and-blood too, Selena. She's just a toddler.

      I'm sure you are a nice lady, Selena. And I'm sorry for all the troubles this case has put upon you. But your family has taken an eerie oath of silence in regards to Ayla. This has been duly noted by LE and the public in general.

      Family loyalty is a wonderful thing, Selena. But never to the extent of covering up a possible murder of a defenseless child.

      Delete
    2. Re: Looking for Ayla
      Please tell me how the DiPietro's should go about looking for Ayla. If the police and FBI can't find her with all their resources, what more can the DiPietro's do. It's such a stupid statement that I hear over and over.

      Oh gee, Selena forgot to mention Elisha and Lance. There has got to be something sinister to read into that. Better go check and see what Mr. SA has to say about it.

      Delete
    3. Selena Johnson2/26/12, 12:01 PM

      hmmmmm why didnt I add Lance and Li? Because its Ayla that is missing and the order goes from that line...or maybe I do drugs so much that I forgot them....Ill let yo figure that out cause you are the "experts". The silence?? They are working behind the scene to find Ayla. All the crap that has been said is diverting attention from Ayla. If they speak out people will jump to criticize them not look for Ayla.All that time writing and promoting this crap is wasted time not looking for Ayla.LE knows damned well why they are not talking...its partly their fault.Theres your answer.The public...who cares at this point.If they wont let the FBI do their job and answer questions and actually listen to them when they spout their crap...just shows their ignorance.
      I dont care about the troubles brought my way...has no bearing on finding Ayla.Bring it on!!I know my family. You dont.I know their characters...you dont...I know the inside and outside of that house....you dont. I have given this information to the FBI....I have given my thoughts my reasoning for believing there was an abduction.My family is not what the public has painted...If they were to paint a picture of me visiting after the vigil...they would have Phoebe and I snorting lines and laughing about all of this...you know what we did? She sat and read from her bible several chapters in psalms to me...her favorite? 57...You dont know them...I do.I was willing to give some facts but wasnt listened to because it didnt jive with what Peter was lieing about on his blog...So...I stopped going there to read or write.You cant fight stupid...you cant even teach stupid...they dont care...facts mean nothing to them. Your question answered?

      Delete
    4. Selena, thanks for adding your input to this site. It's welcome and appreciated. People have painted the DiPietro family as so many different things, based on the words of a few people.

      I really respect the fact that you are standing up for them.

      Delete
    5. If they speak out people will not look for Ayla? Do you think they are looking now? That isnt working for him.The public thinks she has died because her Dad doesnt speak out.Isnt that the opposite of what he wanted.

      Delete
    6. Really they cant go to the media, dont want to the Linnells to know you suspect them,but you can say it on here? I have an idea go to the media just show her pic. and say I cant talk about the investigation.

      Delete
  10. Selena, as Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg once so wisely said: "Don't let the bad guys get you down."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Selena Johnson2/26/12, 12:51 PM

      Thank you.Ill take that to heart.

      Delete
  11. Why is the time on this blog all messed up? The time of the comment is wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  12. It is not 9:30 am, it is 11:31 am, I am in Tx.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why aren't you using your blogger name? How many of these anonymous comments are yours? PATHETIC!

      Delete
    2. not anonymous2/27/12, 2:03 PM

      You are also posting as anonymous...PATHETIC!!

      Delete
  13. Dear Selena Johnson--I would like to tell you that you can help the family. The statements that have been made are things that have already been said, and really do not even matter, do they? They should not matter. The thing that matters is finding little Ayla, and her well-being. Maybe there is a way you can talk to the family, and convince them to help get her home. Let them know that that is what the public really cares about, not what has been said about whom. You are in a position to do this; nobody else is. Please think about it and try to see it from this point of view. Ayla needs help, you are her family. Please help her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Selena Johnson2/26/12, 12:22 PM

      Yes I am loyal to my family and yes Ayla is family.I am loyal to Ayla...to her Mommy...her Daddy...her Grammy...her auntie...her uncle..You havent a clue what I would do to find her.So stop the unfelt care dripping from your words anon...you dont matter...your care doesnt matter...where is your name anon?? Why should I give a rats ass about you and what you think??I know what I can do and what I cant do...What I can do? Not listen to people who could give a shit about the truth.

      Delete
    2. Selena,
      Would you be able to answer 3 questions that the public continues to wonder about regarding little Ayla? It may help the accusations.
      1) Why did MSP state Ayla's blood was found in the basement, more blood that would be found from a little cut?
      2) Why wont justin explain to Ayla's mommy what that blood find was all about?
      3) Do any of Phoebe's kids use drugs?
      Thank you if you are able to answer these.

      Delete
    3. Selena Johnson2/26/12, 12:46 PM

      well...anonymous... I can answer all three...Are you the FBI? Maine state police? WTVL police?? Then you dont deserve the answers to these questions because they arent telling YOU either. Why would I answer things they dont answer??

      Delete
    4. Well as a supportive family member, i would assume you would know the answers. Otherwise i also would assume you wouldnt be so convinced it was a kidnapping since the answers to those questions speak volumes. But your angered lack of a response answered my simple questions. Thank you.

      Delete
    5. Selena Johnson2/26/12, 12:53 PM

      A pleasure.

      Delete
  14. Oh Look ! You can tell who they are by their language ! Ha ! Pun intended.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Selena--I don't know why you are so hostile. I meant every word I said, with sincerity. The people in the public DO CARE. I think the Waterville community is disturbed and frightened for their own kids now. I didn't say that I mattered, and it doesn't matter that you don't give a "rat's ass" about me. It is not about you, me, even Justin. It is about a little girl who is missing. We should all do whatever we can to help get her home. She is the only one who matters. It doesn't matter what my name is. You don't know me. I don't live anywhere near Maine. And I certainly don't work for police or FBI. I happen to care. Talk to the family. There isn't anything I can do to talk to them. If I could, I would tell them how everyone feels, and how much the people all over the country care, and pray for Ayla to come home, soon. I am sorry you feel the way you do about the public. In the long run, it won't help things.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Selena Johnson2/26/12, 1:28 PM

      You are right its not about me...you...or anyone but Ayla. Guess what? Its not about the public and their assumptions either.

      Delete
    2. Selena-sorry that you feel the way you do, about things in general, not just Ayla. You don't have to let this harden your heart to stone. Not everyone out there is like you are saying. A lot more care and feeling is involved in this than you think. I did nothing to help you, and I really did feel the need to reach out to you, try to get through to you. My prayers will be with Ayla, and her family, sorry if you don't like it, or whatever.

      Delete
    3. Selena Johnson2/26/12, 2:22 PM

      You are right.My heart is hardening.Most people who know me would never in a life time believe that of me.I do believe there are those out there who do care...but I dont see most of them posting. I see people who are mean and uncaring of who they are hurting...Perhaps a family who is distraught and overwhelmed by the loss of one of their own. No one listening... no one looking anymore...what if this was you and Ayla yours...and you were telling all that you know and no one listens? They assume without facts...put yourself in my families shoes.They are told not to talk and when they are told to talk they have to watch what they say...emotions high with the loss of Ayla...being scared someone could hurt her because of what you may say...the public jumping on them when they finally do talk and twisting things...and then LE gives you hell because you recant what you said because you dont normally lie and feel that the truth should be told.They didnt back Justin and Phoebe up when they needed them just to admit that they told them not to talk and give away certain things.So why would they want to speak to the media and the public when LE doesnt have the balls to back up what they said.This one statement could piss my family off...but I am tired of local LE making things look bad for my family and not backing their shit up. One should trust LE as did Phoebe and Justin.They give out jst enough information to stir the pot...LE PUT THE FACTS OUT THERE!! You put the facts out there and the public could help...instead of this half assed shit.You are not directing my family anywhere cause they have no where to go...they have told you what they know.My family would never hurt a baby let alone one of their own. So ya my heart is hardening...If you only have intentions of bringing Ayla home I applaud you...if you havent the facts and rattle on about things you dont have a clue about...yes I could give a rats ass about you. Simple as that...cause you most certainly are talking about Ayla's Daddy...Mommy...Grammy...Auntie..Uncle...Do you think she would smile your way knowing you have said and done this to her family? Im done rambling...Yes I am pissed for Ayla...my emotions are high... I HAVE THAT RIGHT.

      Delete
    4. Selena-I am not going to pick anything apart about any of this because, as you said, Ayla is the only one who matters here. Never mind all the talk, it is not helping bring her back. If the locals are not looking you may consider EquaSearch in Texas. If you remember they searched for Caylee Anthony. I have heard they operate on donations. I have heard good things about them. We will continue to pray for her return, and my prayers are with you, that you not be hardened in your heart, for some who mean only well, this being the safe return of Ayla.

      Delete
    5. Selena Johnson2/26/12, 3:11 PM

      Thank you for EquqSearch. I appreciate that.

      Delete
    6. Serena,

      Do you really believe LE WANTS to scapegoat your family? Do you believe the FBI, MSP, and Waterville PD decided to cast their suspicions on your family because it is easy, convenient, and salacious?

      I don't know why LE dismissed the abduction theory. Perhaps I'm naive, but I take my cues from the authorities. And I don't know why LE stated that they are not getting the full story from your family. Again, I may just be naive.

      If you believe people are more interested in hanging your family out to dry than finding Ayla, you are horribly mistaken.

      I, too, am a Christian woman, Selena. I, too, hope that if Ayla was kidnapped, she is safe and well. There is a generous $30K reward for her recovery. I have not heard of any ransom demands. And again, LE has dismissed abduction in this case.

      Honestly, I don't care how you view me (and I'm only posting Anonomously because when I tried inserting my name in the "open ID" format, my post didn't take...I'm more familiar with Disquis). As you pointed out, I don't know you and vice-versa. But please don't assume that I want to crucify your family...I want to find Ayla.

      And I'm sincere when I say I feel for you and your position, Serena. I wouldn't want to stand in your shoes for two minutes, let alone two plus months.

      If your family has provided all the details they truly know to LE, then I condemn the lynch-mob mentality that LE has fostered toward the DiPietros.

      I join you in the hope that Ayla is found safe and sound, Serena.

      Delete
    7. Selena Johnson2/26/12, 3:32 PM

      I never said I was a Christian...But you are right.I know that I am lacking in many ways but life's journey is a learning process. Takes more than you know to get me mad..yet here I stand. I dont have the answers...But like Phoebe said..Im gonna put my faith in God and the FBI.Please keep Ayla in your prayers.

      Delete
    8. I'm sorry, Selena. I thought I had read that you were leaning hard into your Christian faith following Ayla's last vigil. My mistake. Hey...my relationship with God is often fragile and full of conflict.

      No "please" necessary. Ayla is a constant in my thoughts and prayers.

      I'm sorry that I continue to carry misgivings regarding your sister and her family, but I assure you they do not extend to you, Serena. Not in the least. I appreciate your willingness to speak out...as does Ayla.

      You take care of yourself, Serena. This can't be easy for you, and it must be taking a tremendous toll. Life was normal until it wasn't, right?

      I hope you continue to post, Serena. Not sure about this venue, but you have a voice that deserves to be heard. If that isn't comfortable, I would suggest a compassionate therapist. You are carrying a heavy load.

      Delete
    9. Selena Johnson2/26/12, 5:07 PM

      No apologies needed...Phoebe was reading those to me.She was sharing the passages that were helping her to cope with life at that point....life was as normal as it could be before.The toll its taken on me...just makes me want to speak my mind and my heart...cause one doesnt know what the next moment may bring.Its important to let those who you love know...one might never have that chance in the next moment.I decided to post here because I wasnt being deleted...and I have a need to speak out.The load I carry I would carry any day for my family...that includes Ayla and Aylas Mommy.(for those of you wondering who I consider family)

      Delete
    10. I think Selena should be the familys spoke person,Nice to hear from a family member.

      Delete
    11. Selena do you think the family will be able to tell the public Who they suspect took Ayla?Or do they have to wait for LE to tell the public?

      Delete
    12. I am Selenas good friend. And just to let you know, she is not by any stretch of the word... A LIAR! She wants what we all want. BRING THAT BABY HOME SAFE! No less! No more! I sat with her for three days last week and she was just so spent! Her health, emotional and physical areas were and still are in a shambles! No, not just because of Ayla being missing. She loves her family and friends with such dedication its insane! I know first hand this is true! All the speculation is simply that.... SPECULATION! I love my friend dearly and I will move heaven and earth for her if I can! She is that kind of friend to me and her family. I can see blogs here and there and everyone has something to say. I myself wasnt saying anything till now because I dont like to stress my friend out nor do I make it a point to ask her every time I see her.. "Any news on Ayla?" She doesnt need that from a friend. And thats that. The bottom line is she is fiercely protecting her family as a blood relative should. NO QUESTION! ITS YOUR BLOOD! Anyone posting here if in her shoes would do the same. I ask her "How you doing today hunnie?" Thats what friends do. I know people here are probably not her "friends"... but I happen to be a pretty close one. I know in my heart that she is genuine, honest, and would not lie about such a serious subject. I am and will continue to support her in anyway I can.

      Delete
  16. Selena..I think the person asking those questions in the blogger.. I know who the blogger is..maybe she should just come right out..be honest..tell you she is the blogger and wants more info from you to add to this page... and the blogger is NOT any of the family members.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Selena Johnson2/26/12, 1:33 PM

      All I have to do is pick up the phone and verify if its family. I dont care who it is... at least they have the common sense not to make stuff up because they dont have the answers. If they start crap that isnt true...Ill be the first to say something.

      Delete
    2. I meant to say that the blogger is not a member of any of the families involved. I understand that you don't care. Others may be interested to know.

      Delete
  17. Selena,
    The owner of this blog is heartless and has no compassion. This blog is a blatant insult to poor sweet baby Ayla. The only purpose of this blog is to bash Trista, who is an innocent party in Ayla's disappearance. I guess you missed all of untruths rude derogatory posts and comments, since she now deleted some of her posts and all of the comments. Untruth has no regard for Ayla, she could care less about Ayla. It really saddens me that one of Ayla's relatives would come here and defend this class-less, low moral character blog. Ayla deserves better than that. If you really are Selena, can you please ask Justin and the others to tell the police the truth of what happened to Ayla? Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Blogger : She would make a good lawyer huh? (Bad one) Or maybe a Phychologist? (Bad one)

      Delete
  18. you know what I'm sick of Dipetro's family members and Friends coming around saying " the public " doesn't matter... well lets face it Selena..if in fact Ayla is alive and well .. she is in the hands of someone who is included in "the public" and not only that but I bet you would take your rude comments and choke on them when one of these caring persons from "the public" find Ayla. You and your family aren't willing to except help offered by Caring people because you and your Family prob. Already know where Ayla is or what happened to her. I just hope because I truly feel that Justin Knows who has her if indeed she was abducted that she isn't being abused while he turns down help from people who just care for her safe return.

    ReplyDelete
  19. This blogsite is one sad, SAD joke, being made at the expense of a *M U R D E R E D* BABY!!!

    It's authorship is clear, as are the lies it peddles as "truth", and the arguments it peddles as "logical explainations".

    Why even keep your blog operational???
    You've removed 75% of it's content ALREADY, and it's less than 4 days old!!

    The spin you place your "explainations" of what the facts "really" mean, is so easily refutable, it is comical.
    Except that NO ONE is laughing!

    You are both evil &... B O R I N G!

    WHERE'S AYLA???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, when I posted the bloggers initials. I was certain who it was. Too close for comfort for her. I say again she is not from any of the families.

      Delete
    2. Nor does she live in Maine. I did not see the posts you are refering to. I did not see J4A's leaked names.

      Delete
    3. @Anon(3:21):
      Yeah, that's right she claims lives in "TX"...

      The names J4A posted were taken down, with the many blog posts removed by the authors from this site, if not before...
      Why would they want the public at large to know THEIR identities.
      THEY like to destroy the memory of a murdered baby from their OWN HOMETOWN, as an attempt to flirt with her murdering father, ANONYMOUSLY!!

      They like to verbally slander the toddler's grieving mother, who they are jealous was able to "get with" JDiP and bear his kid, ANONYMOUSLY!!

      Turn the tables and thes mice scurry back to their Waterville holes.

      Delete
    4. Yet you continue to comment more than anyone @VTLady. You do realize that this would just be a blog, like any other blog, with only my thoughts if people like you didn't comment?

      Delete
    5. If the aim of your blog is an online "personal journal" why make it a website??

      You could've kept these so-called 'personal thoughts' on your hard drive, "Doogie Howser" style...
      Or, have bought a $5 diary at Borders and kept it under your pillow, right??

      No, the aim of this blog is to PUBLICIZE your hatred of Trista Reynolds and to defend the reputation of baby-killers.
      Period.

      Delete
    6. Again, you continue to comment on this "personal journal." I think that you're the type of person who has to have the last word. You cannot walk away from a fight, and you just get crazier and crazier-whatever is necessary to make your point. LOL

      Delete
    7. You go, VTLady! I like the $5 Border's diary approach:

      2/26/12

      Dear Diary,

      I love Justin so very much!!!! I hate Trista so very much!!!! How dare he have her child! Why did Ayla have to be so damn pretty and adorable? NOT FAIR!!!

      Good night, Diary. Catch up with you in the morning!

      Courtney

      Delete
    8. You know vtlady you are disgusting. Nobody has said yet that they are looking for a murdered child. If that time should arise, then so bit it. I really hope you and your friends over at semenoriley look stupid when this is all over. You psychically know everything because you did a bit of SA that can't even be used in a court of law. Yeah, there's a reason why that is so, isn't there?

      Delete
  20. Here's the thing about "custody". If parents are not married and there is no court order in place, which is often the case, each party has equal rights to the child and can take the child from the other parent at will without committing a crime. The fact that DHS was involved in this does not mean they placed Ayla with Justin but rather did not stand in the way of a biological father exercising his right, over that of extended family, to care for his child while mom is in rehab. The fact that Trista's other child was not removed shows us that this was not a case where DHS could prove jeopardy to the child but rather facilitated what was supposed to be a safe mutual agreement between the parents. Not uncommon and none of it means anyone lied...they just didnt have a very sophisticated understanding of "the system". Given Trista's problems and those of her sons father, it isn't surprising that DHS was watching. Doesn't mean they had a court order of any kind....or that anyone did.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice post, but it will probably fall on deaf ears here. They have to blame Trista.. otherwise, who's left?

      Selena, has it occurred to you that perhaps your family is lying to you? Did you get your information from the cops, or did the family tell you?

      I just want Ayla found and someone has the answer to where she is. I'd like that person to speak up.

      Delete
  21. By the way. I am from Maine, have kids Justin and Trista's ages and hence have some clues about drug subculture. I have never commented on any of these Ayla blogs, know no one involved and have read every bit of info on this case that I could find....more than once. I live in Maine and work within "the system" so need to keep my identity confidential. My sincere hope is that one parent or the other has this kid in hiding and she is safe and well cared for.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "This Kid" Is Ayla,,,,

      Delete
    2. No kidding. What's the meaning of this comment?

      I am only trying to assert some rational information into a discussion that is becoming inflammatory via posters from both sides. The only real side here is with Ayla and we all know that so let's stop attacking each other over nonsense. I firmly believe that if everyone puts their heads together Ayla can be found. Someone knows where she is and the more info that we have that keeps us from chasing a red herring, the better for all.

      Delete
    3. I do appreciate your point of view WRT the DHHS angle, 'Anon'.

      And, I fully understand DHHS could NOT legally stand in JDiPs WAY, when he decided to excercise his parental rights, taking Ayla from Jessica Reynolds' apt. while Trista was in rehab.

      BUT, my question is this:

      Why did they get involved in his decision and HELP him take her??
      And, after involving themselves in the situation BY HELPING him take Ayla..
      WHY didn't they open a case to record their involvment, and then FOLLOW UP by checking on her??

      It's one thing to say "DHHS has no authority to STOP" a bio-parent from taking his child to which he is a virtual STRANGER (Ayla kicking & screaming, during the trsf., IIRC!)
      And it is ANOTHER THING ENTIRELY to help FACILITATE the man to do so.

      That is where I, personally, DO fault DHHS.
      If that IS how the system generally works, it REALLY needs to change IMO.

      This was a child who was safe where she was, AND, agents of DHHS were instrumental in HANDING HER OVER to a man she barely knew and who was in obvious DISTRESS being given to.
      A child not old enough to be explained to, WHERE her mother was, who was being NEEDLESSLY TRAUMATIZED (at minimum) by the hand-over!!

      Where was Ayla's BEST INTERESTS being served by this arrangement?
      Moreover, once traumatized by being handed over kicking,screaming and TERRIFIED why wasn't JDiP MANDATED BY DHHS to bring Ayla to a child-psychiatrist?? The kid was being obviously TRAUMATIZED.

      If this IS how the system generally works, and DHHS followed protocol TO THE LETTER, then I hope Trista Reynolds STILL sues.
      Not for monetary damages... but for POLICY CHANGE!!!

      Delete
    4. In your post you said, "My sincere hope is that one parent or the other has this kid in hiding and she is safe and well cared for" Just putting her name ,feels better to me.

      Delete
    5. I havent read anything about a traumatic transfer between Justin and Ayla. Sounds scary for her and I hope it isn't what actually happened but I suspect you might have information that I don't. One thing that is sadly true and may come in to play here is, if you have largely been an absent parent, DHS might have no real info with which to evaluate your parenting skills. Especially if the other parent is agreeing to the arrangement out of naïveté, fear and trust at a trying time. Also, DHS mandate is not a best interest mandate but a safety mandate and if everyone agreed to an arrangement that both parents said was safe DHS would have no reason to intervene more unless they had information that would suggest otherwise. They may not have, is all I'm saying. They only know what they are told. If I was in Trista's situation i could understand creating a mutually agreed upon transfer of care for a few days if i thought fighting it might mean further scrutiny and potentially foster care for both kids. Especially if i thought the other parent was acting in good faith and would abide by the agreement. Someone should have told her that Justin was under no legal obligation to do this. However, the blame lies with the person or people that know where Ayla is and no one else. If you want policy change then fight the governors DHHS cuts.

      Delete
  22. Why are you deleting comments?

    ReplyDelete
  23. I wonder if this "No post will be allowed if it includes the first and last name of anyone NOT associated with this case" disclaimer would cover the blog owners who are trying to associate themselves with the case (or a certain DiPietro for that matter). I agree none of you are truly associated, though.

    This case attracted attention of not only the public in the USA but some other countries in Europe, too. As a person who has followed the case from the very beginning from various news outlets, I am stunned at people who try to achieve their minor and short sighted goals through inserting themselves into cases, specifically.

    What is your purpose? Are you claiming to provide debunking facts and explanations against what is reported in mainstream media? If so, what and who are your sources and how credible are these? Can you provide more than hearsay?

    If this is a blog for only reviewing whatever is reported on this case to provide an opinion, why is this so important to lash out against other people doing the same thing?

    This specific "article" made me aware of this Statement Analysis blog and I will have to read quite a lot to see why the owners of the blog created such hatred in you.

    Kudos to the public for keeping an eye on the developments in the case and trying to keep Ayla the focus, regardless of questionable hatred against them for doing so.

    I pray for Ayla and her mother. I naively hope somebody in DiPietro family or anyone with knowledge come forward for Ayla's sake. It hurts an irrelevant me, I cannot imagine how the people who truly cared for her feels concerning terrible things that could have happened or still happening to her.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I wonder if Justin will get a Pink jump suit to signify being the new bitch on Cell Block A?

    ReplyDelete
  25. Selena sounds like Elisha no? I have a friend who sews..Elisha, court, Pheebs, and Heidi..What sizes do you wear? She has volunteered to make your jail jumpsuits. I assume Elisha and Pheeby will need extra larges for their ample backsides and Court being a crackhead will get a small...Heidi...aww screw it, you are not even a real player in this.

    ReplyDelete
  26. BS watchers anonymous2/26/12, 7:51 PM

    its funny how the owners of this blog claim peter is trying to make himself relevant to criminal justice and they are trying to make themselves relevant with this blog. peter writes about a lot of things not limited to crime, even though it covers most of his articles. he existed before dipido case, he has a set of rules he applies objectively to every statement in every case. he might be wrong just like any other professional dealing with things related to humans. that does not make his objectivity more questionable.
    its even funnier that this blog only popped out because of one case, it is very personal and full of contradicting things (like other bloggers are trying to be relevant and they apparently consider themselves relevant rightfully even though they are ONLY bloggers and not even from the family of Ayla)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can anyone translate this? All I read was blah, blah, run-on sentence, blahhhh.

      Delete
    2. wow @lies, you are one rude bitch. You must lead a very sad pathetic life. I feel sorry for you. And this is supposed to be about an innocent baby? You should be ashamed.

      @BS Watcher, yes, Peter's blog has been around for a while and it's not going anywhere. This blog was created as some sort of sick game. It is not about finding a missing baby, that is guaranteed.

      Delete
    3. not anonymous2/27/12, 2:11 PM

      @TRUTH sounds like a teenager... kind of thinks like on too.

      Delete
  27. Ask Peeter for facts. He seems to be the one who is ignorant to what FACTS really are.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Speculations will be over only when the truth is told.

    ReplyDelete
  29. I AGREE that specultions will be over when the truth is told. Justin and most of his family AND the Roberts sisters will all be going to jail.

    ReplyDelete
  30. just curious, do you all think you are detectives? what does it matter if you know the truth or don't know the truth? who are you helping by being "right"? you all (yes, all of you) make me sick. Ayla is a little human being that nobody seems to really care about, including all of you folks. everything I've read or heard on blogs, statements from the parties actually involved, etc, has been more about the author and not really about the baby. you should be ashamed of yourselves for acting like your many hours watching Law and Order makes any damn difference in this poor girls life. you are all gossip-hounds and self-centered pricks.

    ReplyDelete
  31. where did my post go?????

    ReplyDelete
  32. Stacey Taylor3/7/12, 12:48 AM

    Skipping comments to get this out there since the blogger (sorry, haven't gotten to your name or ID yet!) missed it...

    This:

    Ayla was in my sole custody at the time of her disappearance

    Please note that the subject has referenced his child in the past tense; an indication that the subject knows she is dead.

    ---

    is completely nonsense. So this Peeter person quotes the mother (I'm assuming, not that it matters) as saying the girl was in her custody at the time of her disappearance, and tries to suggest this is the mother using past tense so it shows knowledge of the girl's death?

    Haha...are you kidding me? No, the interview/quote happened after the girl's disappearance, therefore she was clearly speaking of a status of custody, not the child's existence one way or another.

    My son was in my custody 4 years ago.

    Does that mean he's dead and I use this in context of knowledge of his demise? No, get real. He's still in my custody, still quite alive. She meant the status of custody. This one simple retarded assumption invalidates the rest of it - whoever this Peeter person is, he doesn't have a clue about squat.

    Now, on to the crazy comments. This'll be fun...

    ReplyDelete
  33. Stacey Taylor3/7/12, 12:57 AM

    OOps, 'his' so I'm guessing then it's Justin, since the commenters are going nuts about it at all...so okay, correction on the above, Peeter wasn't quoting the mother but the father...

    Doesn't change anything though since Peeter doesn't have a clue what he's talking about and was talking out of his a$$.

    Astute readers will note I have referenced Peeter in the past tense, an indication that I have knowledge he's what now?

    Dead, you say?

    Riiight. See how that works in perspective?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. velvet glove7/27/12, 8:16 PM

      the 'order of importance' is total BS.
      was Selena supposed to name every relative she has for 5 generations in perfect chronological order since the mayflower hit plymouth rock?
      i feel that Peeter and his cult not only hate words, but they despise proper writing since they are only marginally literate.
      they are intimidated by polysyllables and take personal affront to their use no matter how precisely they express the speaker's feelings.
      it's as if the words themselves are evil! :D
      i have been bullied time and time again for my vocabulary..one SA-er shouted that i could not possibly use the words i do in regular, everyday speech and i was 'showing off' and trying to make people believe i am ultra educated and thus superior..WTF?
      i'm not overly educated or superior to anyone...like the others said..incorrect assumptions!
      since when is it a crime to employ words that express one's feelings succinctly?
      isn't that one of the great joys of life? it is for me!
      so happens, my parents raised us with dictionaries and spelling bees, not donkey kong and nascar!
      Selena is one of the most expressive commenters here! her voice above ANYONE ELSE'S is the most authentic!
      they are totally insane on the subject of words!!
      words that they don't even use or understand! LOL
      they rip apart adjectives simply because their own vocabularies are so stunted and basic!
      when someone ENDS a sentence with the most important point, the final words are the freshest in the listener's ears and have extra emphasis by winding up the whole shebang!
      Selena's 'statement' is MORE powerful with Ayla's name coming last in my humble opinion!
      has Peeter ever read any novels besides gumshoe procedurals or fanatical religious tracts or taken even a basic creative writing class?
      or does he just fill out endless boring forms as a bureaucratic desk jockey?
      did he ever work in customer relations, where one's words are critical to keep one's job?
      or does he (think) he has a sinecure with tenure and his word is 'golden'?
      does he speak a foreign language? how can he understand the mechanics of language if all he knows is english? (a very convoluted and quirky language).
      does he know anything about syntax or form?
      i know he is not trained in AP style nor has he studied literature, debate or essayists, that is obvious by his clumsily concocted blogs.
      if the SA-ers had their way, there would be no language, only yes, no 'statements' delivered in a monotone.
      who communicates (especially in such trying circumstances) with crispy statements?
      if the guy is going to declare himself an 'expert' language analyst, don't you think he might have mastered coherent speech himself or gotten a degree in linguistics or etymology?
      Preacher Man hell and brimfire rants aint cutting it as 'journalism' or 'analysis' Peete!
      Peeter is always good for a laugh and what is really humorous is they will not analyze any of Trista's 'statements' or texts etc because by their own idiotic criterion, they are riddled with deception!
      that irony can not be lost on everyone. they tiptoe on eggshells around it constantly. just the other day they did a blog on mothers of missing children the 'truthful' and the 'deceptive' and they could not use Trista in any of the examples because she fits perfectly into their 'deceptive' catagory!
      Peeter traded in his holy roller bully pulpit for a cyber blog bully pulpit.
      he still harrangues, but this time it's the evil pronouns one must denounce for 'distancing' rather than some imaginary red-skinned spirit with a pitchfork and a bbq come to steal your 'eternal salvation'.
      science my ass! SA is comedy gold!

      Delete
  34. So the best rebuttal you have against statment analysis is "he doesn't have a clue...and was talking out of his a$$"? Your comments suggest (a) you are trashy, uneducated, and immature, and (b) you have an elementary school level of reading comprehension and very poor critical thinking/logical reasoning ability. Is this site being run by young teenage girls who have a crush on JP? He is a thug who will be convicted of first degree murder thanks to the life insurance policy and texts he sent predicting that Ayla would "go missing" shortly before he made that happen.

    ReplyDelete

ALL comments subject to removal. MODERATION becomes necessary when ignorance shows up. Don't be that person!