2.28.2012

Interesting Comment

Justin Linnell should be investigated.

1) He threatened to kill Elisha DiPietro on Facebook.

2) He expressed hatred or anger towards Elisha and her family.

3) He was in a bitter custody dispute with Elisha over his baby girl Gabby.

4) He likely had had access to the keys to the house.

5) He knew the layout of the house.

6) He appeared to have mental health problems, including alcohol abuse.

7) He was a night owl, up all night.

8) He comes from a dysfunctional family, and his brother had been charged with stabbing someone.

9) He had a restraining order against him, making it unlikely that he would ever be able to have a relationship with his baby Gabby through the courts.

10) At the time Ayla went missing Gabby was about 18 months old, but he had not seen Gabby since she was 10 months old. He might not have been able to determine in the dark that Ayla was not his baby but a different baby.

11) The Linnells claim that the DiPietros suspect that Justin Linnell is connected to the disappearance of Ayla.

12) The boy who smashed the windows, Jeremy Hanson, is connected with the Linnells.


Great points, 12 solid reasons to investigate him, BUT Justin Linnell is a punk. He couldn't even go smash the windows on his own, so I'm not so sure he  would go into the home and take a baby. He may have had someone do it for him though...Just speculation, there have been no arrests and no suspects named in this case!

56 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am only removing YOUR comments VTLady. Why are you wasting precious time on this blog? Ayla is still missing, ya know?

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
    3. Krystal was only here to promote her blog which had 0 posts about Ayla. Supressing Truth was one of your multiple personalities. Justice 4 Ayla did not post here, she's "boycotting" this blog, remember? JustinDidIt is welcome to post, I do not RECALL deleting anything he/she wrote. Thanks.

      Delete
  2. Hello SeekingTRUTH,

    Just thought you might be interested to know that both the Hanson's & Linnell's share a common denominator.

    Hester, justin's mom is originally a Depalma - a relative of hers (a brother or cousin I think) is on the Maine sex offenders register known as Gregory Depalma.

    The Hanson's have their own sex offender on the register. His name is Jeffrey Hanson.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'll have to look into all that jazz tomorrow! I appreciate it...

      Delete
    2. Isn't Jeffrey Hanson Trista's step father?!?!?!?!?!?!?

      Delete
    3. TRISTA'S STEPFATHER WILL NOT BE DISCUSSED ON THIS SITE. THANKS.

      Delete
    4. No. Believe it or not its an entirely different Jeff Hanson. In this case its only a coincidence.

      Delete
    5. but, Jazzie says there no such thing as a coincidence. LMAO

      Delete
    6. Jazzie could be right lol!!!

      Delete
    7. haha if she wasn't such a nut I'd agree with you!

      Delete
    8. Why aren't you discussing Trista's stepfather?You are discussing all other family members on each side. Why is he exempt?

      Delete
    9. yes why would Trista's stepfather be immune to your HATE?

      Delete
    10. I am just catching up reading this blog and I'm really confused about why Trista's stepfather isn't being discussed and whether he is the same person mentioned in the first comment for this thread. I haven't heard much about him. Off to google the name...

      Delete
  3. Off topic but out of curiousity what is your take on the Hailey Dunn case. That is in your neck of the woods isn't it? I think there are a lot of similarities in the two cases although I think Billie killed her daughter....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The answer to the Hailey Dunn case lies with Shawn Adkins. Billie was only involved in the cover up, although she may have known about sexual abuse of Hailey. IMO She let the power of penis distract her from her "motherly" duties.

      Delete
  4. Selena Johnson2/28/12, 9:57 PM

    people are thinking

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. this blog is a bit like csi idol. All the people who think they can solve a case come on trying to prove their method or logic not realizing that they only have minute details to go on. They've already lost because of their ego.

      Some of us sit back & can't help but analyse like everybody else, but realize their must be a lot more to the story than what has been presented to the public.

      I, like LE and the families involved would like nothing more than to see Ayla found & returned & then the culprit held accountable rather than insult or pretend to out-smart other people or LE by trying to show off my intellect.

      If only people would think a little more Selena. Most of the people on this blog claim to care about Ayla, but really only care about getting their own opinions or theories out there & will stop at nothing to get it across. Shame on those who do, you are using a precious child to try to prove your point.

      You have nothing but my respect Selena. I too would go to the ends of the earth to protect my family, wrong or right. I would still expect appropriate justice to be served but I would stand by my family regardless. I bet most families have the same "unconditional" rules of love in family. Just a shame that most of those that post on here sound like they don't live by those standards.

      Delete
    2. Selena Johnson2/29/12, 12:15 AM

      Thank you Evii. I want the truth no matter where that may lead.Justin was right (past tense... Justin must be dead.)The truth is the truth...period.Doesnt matter where it leads.Im just stirring the pot to see what comes to the top.Justin L does need to be investigated.When I come back in a few days I may just go to another scenario and stir the pot again...from another perspective. As I have said Im looking for the truth and when that truth is found...that is where AYLA is.I hope LE is reading all this stuff.In fact Im counting on it...

      Delete
    3. Evil C:

      You made some good points, even providing yourself and your comment up as an example of people who have already lost because of their ego by "showing off" your own intellect. (Hmmm, where have I heard this before? Oh, yes, A. Harry often lectures on these very same character traits.)

      I think you're wrong when you say "most" families unconditional rules of love, include going to the ends of the earth to "protect" their family, right or wrong. That is precisely what creates dysfunction in families and unhealthy adult children, who become burdensome on their families and communities. I don't disagree that some families do still practice this unhealthy degree of value on loyalty, I just don't think that "most" people do today.

      I think that "most" families, and individuals today have evolved through learning and understanding. We know that "loyalty" is a good trait, but, must be prioritized beneath intellectual honesty. We know it should not be taught to be expected like some kind of entitlement. Even descendants of the Hatfields and McCoys except this now.

      We have had to redefine what it means to be loyal to our loved ones. We know it does our children no good to teach them mafia style family loyalty, like street gangs and thugs count on to ensure co-dependence. Loyalty means we will stand with and support them when they are righteous, but will not enable them when they are not righteous.

      I do pray for the good folks in Justin's family and I am empathetic for what they are going through.

      The person(s) who knows where Ayla is could turn themselves in to LE and confess all and unburden us all. I'm certain their family and friends would still remain loyal to them.

      Delete
    4. Okay anon, you had a lot to say but didn't put a name with it. Why?

      It doesn't offend me that you tell me that I too have lost. What difference does it make anyway? You too are here with your opinion telling everyone who did it. Where is your evidence? If you read what I said closely, you'll see that I said that I would expect appropriate justice but would still stand by my family. Are you implying that you wouldn't? And why would that be dysfunctional? I've taught my children the virtues of trust and truth and the value of having confidence within yourself.

      I tell you something else. Each person born into this world was held in the arms of a mother/guardian. Rarely is a killer born, but a killer can certainly be made. Either way, when you hold that child you understand the concept of pandora's box: that you are holding so much potential and hope in your arms. But we all make mistakes and some people just don't understand and do create dysfunction. But each time a child is born there is new opportunity. Phoebe still sees the children she held in her arms and I can respect that. Also, if you haven't got the loyalty of family then you have nobody. If that's your belief then you must be very lonely.

      I'll also tell you where my opinion comes from. My ex is a retired police officer from NYPD. I heard many grizzly stories come from him and I listened to him in the moments he allowed himself to get emotionally attached to a case. A lot of those cases were straight forward but a lot were difficult to solve. Why? Because the evidence wasn't enough. Those who were prime suspects at the start turned out not to be. In the end people who weren't even suspects turned out to be killers or offenders.

      I have never been a police officer myself, but I watched my partner get beaten down emotionally and eventually turn cold to everything, including his own family.

      Any investigation isn't easy for the officers involved, and you, like me, couldn't possibly know what is going on deep down. Assume if you want, but we all know that assumptions are often incorrect. I still maintain like Selena that I want to see where this investigation leads whether it be to JP or someone else. I would expect all leads to be checked because if people like you had your way, Justin would already be lynched and the potential for a criminal to be on the lose. That concept is foreign to me and is only for neanderthals.

      Delete
  5. Actually I do post about Ayla. You're not very perceptive, are you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY! You cared enough to come back and post without including the link to your blog.

      Delete
    2. I believe one big consideration is forgotten with the 12 keys pointed out above. As Selena has stated herself in your previous thread, I am thinking it would be stupid of JL to file for custody if he had anything to do with Ayla's disapperancee. It seems he got his butt kicked after filing for custody. This to me thought pattern, reflects a genuine concern for the welfare of the sole remaining infant child in the household. Just a thought. I am thinking, thinking,thinking!!!

      Delete
  6. I can confirm that this blog owner does, in fact, live in Texas because I have a tracker on my website and it showed 2 visits from Texas; both visits were from the blog owner.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow...thanks for verifying to everyone what the truth is. Guess SeekingTRUTH isn't such a liar after all huh? Some people should be swallowing their pride and issuing an apology.

      Delete
    2. Okay, I am sorry. I do have the intellectual honesty it takes to admit when I have made a mistake. I was wrong, you are from TX. I hope you will forgive me for accusing you of being someone else when you and her claim to not even know each other and she claims she isn't involved in any of this "Lies" blog.

      I hope you can understand that we have been deceive by her so many times now and that is why we can no longer trust anything she says. This blog just seemed to fit with her agenda all along. How it claims to be about Ayla, the missing baby. You remember her right? Ayla Bell "Buggie" Reynolds? She's the missing baby from Waterville, ME. Well, she's still missing and could use some help getting found,so, maybe when you have a few minutes when your not busy with pointing fingers and defending certain people you can make a little time for Ayla. That'd be great! Thanks so much for helping Ayla! You're awesome!

      Delete
    3. I agree. I don't agree with Seeking TRUTH's opinion on this case or the way she handles herself on this blog but she's obviously telling the truth when she says she lives in Texas. That doesn't mean she doesn't know the family involved. It just means she isn't one of the people living in that house or in the immediate family.

      Delete
  7. Selena Johnson2/28/12, 11:08 PM

    Id go back to all those things said and look at it through different eyes. :) Im a gamer...when I cant do something in the game I sometimes ask another gamer to go into that room or level where I am stuck...They look at things differently than me.They look at things from a different perspective.Is Justin afraid (from another perspective)that whoever has her will harm her...would he be even more "deceptive" if he felt that his baby girl is in danger.I mean...LE tells him not to talk...and someone has his baby...If that were me...I wouldnt talk to anyone...Id go kicking in doors...But if I were advised to let LE handle it...so Ayla doesnt have Daddy in jail...or loose her from being angry (custody)...hmmmm Im just speculating knowing what I know and what Im chasing down this path.Fear of loosing Ayla beyond abduction...would make a hella of a diferance in how I would handle things...Justin realizes that this could end up bad as the person who took Ayla has no way out now. Sounded to me like he was talking to them giving them options instead of harming Ayla...reread his words from a different perspective.Where do you leave Ayla? Did they think it would go no where? Did they know Justin would come after them or call the authorities? If they misjudged Justin...They have Ayla...its gone national...How do you get yourself outta this situation? Justin was giving them OPTIONS...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are "a gamer"? How old are you? Makes me question if you really are aunt Selena or Lance? What self respecting adult woman describes herself as a gamer?

      The conspiracy theory has gone on long enough. Justin is guilty, you know it, I know it, LE knows it.

      The clock is ticking DiPietros, tick tock tick tock

      Delete
    2. Oh get over yourself. Im a gamer, have been married for over 25 year, work in construction then come home and compete on the internet with my wife.

      There's not an age limit on gamers ya know.

      Delete
    3. Agreed. People have been gaming for a quarter of a century (maybe more?). There's no mandatory statute for relinquishing your games.

      Delete
    4. Selena, as a gamer, could you now look at this through another's eyes?
      "kidnapping" scenario with a home full of people, Ayla not crying with someone waking/ carrying her off, 12 hours before noticed missing, Justin seen without Ayla at 2am on the 15th without Ayla, blood in the basement that was found under luminal (hence had been cleaned up). Can you NOT see a possibility of Justin knowing what happened to Ayla? If not, you must be stuck in a certain room in your games FOREVER.

      Delete
    5. Selena, that whole, Justin won't talk because LE said not too, was back in the very beginning and they have publicly stating he can and SHOULD talk now.

      PS. Gaming? Really people, wtf! What difference does it make to Ayla how old YOU are and what hobbies you enjoy in YOUR spare time? Geesh.

      Delete
    6. if we are going with this scenario....do you know if Justin told LE who he thinks took Ayla?

      Delete
    7. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  8. Wow. This case just gets more complicated the more you look into it. So this is the registered sex offender related to the Linnells. I guess I would want to know where he was too the night Ayla went missing. http://sor.informe.org/cgi-bin/sor/step3.pl?id=245

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wouldn't you want absolutely everybody checked? If Ayla were my daughter I know I would....

      Delete
    2. Anon 09.25 are you stating that you are the offender or are you asking if that is the offender. If its the question you are asking then yes, that is the offender related to the linnel family.

      Delete
  9. Are we suspending reality and assuming Maine State Police have not followed these leads and investigated the Reynolds, the Linnell's and the Hanson's? It would seem to me that when this case first broke they would have looked directly at Trista and Justin L, and still think that J & E DiPietro and C Roberts are withholding information. I've followed this case from several sources and it seems that LE are being very deliberate with what they release. I don't think they've failed to investigate two families who would obviously have a fairly clear and straightforward reason to have something against the DiPietro's (Justin wouldn't give Ayla back to Trista despite their agreement and Elisha wouldn't allow Justin L to see Gabby). I think they have considered these possibilities and moved on once they were cleared. Are we really to believe that LE is THAT incompetent?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes investigators get tunnel vision early on, and fail to look in all directions.

      Delete
  10. Can I ask a question: I think it was Selena who said that Justin, after he had gotten Ayla, told Trista that he "felt like he was being watched" when telling her he was concerned someone might try to take Ayla. This is also very frequently talked about on blogs that Justin had texted Trista multiple times to express worries that someone might try to take Ayla. Now, I am very curious--what did he mean by that that he felt like he was being watched? Did Trista or did anyone ask him the 2 questions that I think would pop into anyone's mind if someone told them that they felt like they were being watched: 1) "Who do you feel like you are being watched by?" and 2) "Why do you feel like you are being watched?" Surely he must have given some detail about WHY he felt like he was being watched. Noone says that unless something odd has happened ie. a strange car following him, a strange message, a strange person watching him?!?! Does anyone know what led Justin to feel like someone was watching him?

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just tried to post and it didn't go through--just seeing if this one will.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I don't know if my earlier comment went through--I just wanted to ask a question about what Selena had said about Justin "feeling like he was being watched". Does Selena know why Justin felt like he was being watched? Did he just have that feeling for no reason or did he feel like someone was spying on him or following him or something? Surely, no one would feel like they were being watched unless they had seen something suspicious to make them think that. Just wondering what led him to feel like he was being watched.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Phoebe said on CNN that there had been a strange vehicle around their house and that she had been creeped out by a feeling in the days prior to the kidnapping that her house was being watched.

      Delete
    2. jeremy hanson

      Delete
    3. Who is Jeremy Hanson?

      Delete
  13. Isn't there also an offender whos closely involved with the Dipetros? That 'Ayla vigil' creeper whos freinds w/Lance?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  14. I get that Linnel might have motive, but, why didn't the Dipetros change their locks after Alisha recieved death threats on face book, if there was a chance Linnel had a spare key?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The death threat on FB was not long before Ayla went missing. Maybe they hadn't seen it yet or maybe they did not take it seriously. Or maybe they forgot that Linnell might still have a key. Or it could be that they just don't read what Linnell writes on FB as a general practice. Not sure.

      Delete
  15. Someone who knows the truth3/14/12, 7:26 PM

    If Justin Linnell was going to kidnap a child, i'm sure he would kidnap the right child. And actually Justin Linnell didnt have a key to the house. Only Elisha did. Elisha picked justin up from work and would bring him there. Justin also paid rent there weekly for him and elisha to live there because elishas mother would not let them live there for free. Justin would never harm a child. If he was guilty he wouldnt waste his time trying to get his daughter. WHom he loves very much! Clearly you know nothing about Justin besides from what you have been told. I know Justin personally, and elisha as well. Elisha isnt this precious sweet girl. I've seen her first hand smoke weed, so dont bash justin for smoking weed. I have seen Elisha hit justin first hand, Justin NEVER hit gabby or elisha. Justin worked his ass off to support Gabby and Elisha. Elisha didnt have to work, and still doesnt because justin did it so she could be a stay at home mom. She survives off the child support checks and tanif. Elisha is a liar, just like you. why would you ever try to run someones name into the ground whom you know nothing about. Why not tell us who you are. Do you have a record? are you some kind of Angel? i think not. Stop running people into the ground! Justin Linnell DID NOT KIDNAP GABBY! JUSTIN LINNELL IS NOT VIOLENT! JUSTIN LINNELL IS INNOCENT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No one accused him of kidnapping GABBY!!!! ahhhhh!!! Calm down, Justin Linnell ran his own name into the ground. Threatening to kill people and enticing women to come fight him is indicative of his violent behavior.

      If Elisha gets TANF, then no, Justin did not set it up so that she can be a stay at home mom. The tax payers are financing that, sweetie. A job at McDonald's is not going to support a man, a woman, and a child. It goes a long way, then state aid covers the rest. Which means that those people are not self-sufficient. Got it?

      I understand that you want me to stop speaking negatively about Justin Linnell, but you would be much more credible if you didn't come here trying to do the same thing to Elisha. Does anybody in Waterville go to school? wtf

      Delete
  16. That was an intersting statement. Justin did not kidnap Gabby, Gabby is not missing Ayla is so where is your correction< Someone who know's the truth? According to the Waterville police log Justin Linell was arrested for disorderly conduct a week before AYLA went missing on College Ave in the middle of the night. Sounds like a great guy to me. JMO. Friggin morons.

    ReplyDelete

ALL comments subject to removal. MODERATION becomes necessary when ignorance shows up. Don't be that person!