Anyway, once I figure out his relationship to the Linnell family, I may add a page from him and his family. He is the man who smashed out the windows of the DiPietro home on February 3.
| Hanson, the big-bad window smasher |
He's a troubled young man with hopes of joining the Army (gasp!), and he will very likely get in because the Army has relaxed their standards over the last few years. For now, his Facebook is here, and he does have some Linnell's on his friends list. Makes me wonder why Lou Linnell would say this:
She knows damn well that her family/friends are responsible. They obviously could not care less about the children who live in that house. Hmmmm...
Justin Linnell knows exactly why he was assaulted. He better be lucky he was not caught in the act of smashing the windows, or else someone would have been justified in killing him to defend their property.
**********FINALLY****************
ReplyDeleteTHANK YOU for pulling the crazy Linnell family in...now, WHY hasn't LE been all over THEM like white on rice?!?! I don't get it. THEY wanted Gabby. Guess what? Ayla and Gabby look a lot alike (from pictures I've seen) AND shared a bedroom. Wonder what "super grammy" Lou was willing to do to get "her Gabby" back?!?!?!
Guess what? Ayla and Gabby look NOTHING alike except for they are both baby girls. I wish you would stop trying to divert attention from the facts of the case. Ayla was kidnapped by anybody.
Delete*WASN'T kidnapped by anybody
DeleteThey family figured it out before LE,Now why dont I believe that?
DeleteLE must have some good evidence to tell the public the family is lying,Could it be the Blood,or maybe they caught them lying? They have some reason for saying that.
DeleteFunny you would say that. Good evidence=arrest. We have not seen that in this case!
DeleteI said good evidence to say they are lying ,I did not say good enough evidence for an arrest.
DeleteFound this blog to be very interesting up to the point of Justin Linnell. Do you actually believe he had anything to do with Ayla's disappearence? So if Justin is the "one who took Ayla" why the hell is Justin DiPietro bullshitting about his polygraph results, Courtney refusing to take one and who the hell knows about Grandma D & her daughter, Auntie Elisha? Obviously there is no "love" so to speak between Justin Linnell and his baby Mama so why would the Dipietro camp be trying to blow smoke up LE's ass if Justin is the one who did it? Let's not take the focus away from the true guilty ones. If he was smart he would try to get his daughter out of Elisha's custody. Maybe DHS should put a little heat on the two Mother's in the home that night, maybe the fear of having their children taken away will make them talk. Oh yeah, Maine's DHS is ass backwards, take them out of loving homes and put them in homes where they are constantly subjected to "accidents" and kidnappings/murdering.
DeleteI'm curious to know exactly what Justin Linnell did that justified being tracked down and ambushed? I'm not sure how that would be okay in any circumstance. Also, when looking at the picture you posted, he is an extremely tiny guy. He looks about 12. A guy Lance's size ambushing him just seems cowardly to me.
ReplyDeleteNot that it doesn't seem like the Linnell family is a bunch of low-lifes. I doubt I'd want to hang out with them or anything. But, they're just another red herring. An outsider didn't come into that house, grab Ayla from her room, make her bleed in Justin's basement bedroom, then sneak her out of the house without someone waking up.
The only way to believe that someone other than a DiPietro is responsible for Ayla's disappearance is to ignore everything the police have said so far. You have to assume they're lying about Ayla's blood in the basement, the DiPietros lack of cooperation, the stories not passing the smell test, etc.
Maybe some have reason to believe that their local law enforcement are liars trying to fool the public. I just personally haven't seen any evidence that would incidicate there's a big conspiracy to frame the Dipietros for something they didn't do.
I also don't see any evidence that this kid who smashed the windows has anything to do with the Linnell family. But, since you know these people and I don't, maybe you have some information the rest of us do not?
Any relation to Becca Hanson?
ReplyDeleteJustin Linnell knows exactly why he was assaulted. He better be lucky he was not caught in the act of smashing the windows, or else someone would have been justified in killing him to defend their property.
ReplyDelete+++++++++++++++++++++
I doubt the DiPietro's want 2 murders hanging over their heads. You would think 1 would be enough.
At least this kid manned up and confessed, even with threats from Lou being tossed out there. Too bad Justin is not man enough for quite a few different things.
Elisha has a protection from abuse order against Justin Linnell. That right there is probably enough to make Lance angry. Add everything else and I'm not shocked he was attacked. "Gee, if I send my buddy over to break the windows the Dipietros will never figure it out!". MORON.
ReplyDeleteThis is what I'm curious about. I haven't seen anything that indicates that this kid is a buddy of Linnell's who was sent by him to do his dirty work. Where are you guys getting this information?
DeleteHanson has a few "Linnells" friends on his FB page. May have even been "friends" with Justin Linnell prior to smashing the windows and "unfriended" so they couldn't be connected. Who knows? Anything is possible. Certainly seems like the police should be following up on EVERY possibility. It seems like the Linnells involvement is a BIG possibility.
DeleteIts strange to me that some people think its a 'BIG possibility' that someone who wasn't even at the house that night was involved (Trisa and her Fam, Justin and Linnell fam). How can they not see that it is also a BIG possibility that those who were in the house that night are invloved?
DeleteAre these Facebook friends just random Linnells or any of the named Linnells associated with the Dipietros? If they're just random people with the same last name, I think it's a huge leap to assume Hanson was sent by Justin L. to break that window.
DeleteSometimes "huge leaps" solve cases.
DeleteWhat if the wrong baby was taken ?
ReplyDeletePppfffftt!!
DeleteYeah. Linnell broke in undetected, pulled of the most flawless, perfect and *traceless* kidnapping EVER...
But, mistook blonde-haired, blue-eyed, AYLA for his own daughter who has black hair and looks NOTHING LIKE her abducted cousin!
o_O
His daughter does not have black hair. Did you just make that up?
DeleteThese are very weird comments: 'Justin Linnell knows exactly why he was assaulted. He better be lucky he was not caught in the act of smashing the windows, or else someone would have been justified in killing him to defend their property.' you think someone would be justified to commit murder because of smashing windows? weird. That's a pretty big leap...smashing windows to murder. Why aren't Justin and Lance as zealous to find the people who actually took/hurt Ayla? Granted I have no idea what they are doing (other than assalting someone in public in broad daylight). Why can't they show that much anger and passion for the people who they think took Ayla? Even just one comment from Justin to show he cared might go a long way with the public. Most likely not though...
ReplyDeleteJustin Linnell knows exactly why he was assaulted. He better be lucky he was not caught in the act of smashing the windows, or else someone would have been justified in killing him to defend their property.
ReplyDelete%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
He, who? Hanson or Linnell? Linnell was not arrested in the matter.
Whoever it is you are referencing, why are you currently threatening them with murder?
"He better be lucky...", not he WAS lucky. Are you threatening on your own behalf, or on behalf of Justin? Or Lance?
http://news.yahoo.com/no-case-closed-stamp-ayla-reynolds-arm-break-192900261.html
ReplyDeleteLinnell filed for custody of Gabby- yes, papers in a courthouse- the day he was attacked after letting it be known he intended to do so. Don't suppose that might have had anything to do with Lance allegedly attacking him? Isn't it odd how every time someone in that town goes to court against the DiPietros all hell breaks loose?
ReplyDeleteThe reason Linnel got beat up is not really about the baby.. Justin and Lance had a hand in killing and dumping Ayla, why woukld they care about Gabby? They are worthless, pussy, skumbags.. Linnel was going to tell authorities about the little BrI-Justin-Courtney-lance drug ring and the abuse of Ayla and that the Dipietro's and Courntey were feeding the babies in the house Oxy's to keep them from crying..mainly, Ayla.
ReplyDeleteThat's sick! I really hope they've had those two other babies drug tested. I heard they were using weed to get the babies to sleep, which is horrid, but oxys? Who the hell would give a baby or child oxys? Wow, that's beyond comprehension!
Deletehmmmm yo seem to know a lot anon...There is no drug ring.Nothing was found in that house having to do with any drug ring.They were pissed at you for saying shit like this.Say this shit to their face.You have been spreading shit for weeks. Adding what ever you want.You mention the bobin and the chez...you are from wtvl.You either are Mousey Justin or one of his cronies.DiPietros have given LE their thoughts on you concerning the abduction...OH...You didnt know that? You know that house better than most.Phoebe fed your dumb ass for quite some time...until you started shit with Li...Linnel..I dont care for men who treat their women as you did Li.Homie dont play that game.You are a piece of shit...and dont get me started about your comments of being worthless.Both have held down jobs and taken care of themselves.OMG with real jobs...'magine that..Partying was not allowed in that house you jackass and you know it.You knew where the doors are and what people could hear and see...you lived there...you know that someone coming into the house wouldnt disturb anyone sleeping.Li was used to close her door so the boys wouldnt disturb her at night as they were up and down the stairs...snacking...getting drinks....going to the bathroom...You know where the baby fence is too... yup not where everyone thinks it was here...but you know. You dont like the boys cause they protect Li and they will never let you touch her again...feeding babies drugs...You know exactly how those babies were treated...they were doted on by everyone there.Im sick of this shit being spread like this.So if yer not Linnel you know him...you cant wait to tell him about this....you do that...
DeleteNow this is some interesting information, so it sounds like on a "normal" night there would be people coming from the basement bedroom up and down the stairs to the upstairs to get snacks, food, and to use the restroom. But amazingly, on the night Alya disappeared, no one even bothered to check on Ayla during all of these upstairs/downstairs visits?
DeleteIf I remember correctly, Ayla wasn't checked on for almost 12 hours.
It's obvious from the way you write, that you're not well educated. Maybe you should get a dictionary and look up what "doting" means. Doting means attentive. Not checking on a baby for hours and hours is not doting. I might add, this was an injured baby with a broken arm.
Thank you Selena for this new information.
Selena, FYI, there IS a drug ring. Courtney's sister was arrested for being involved in a drug ring, federal charges. Courtney and her baby lived at the drug house with her sister. Courtney is/was Justin's long time girlfriend.
DeleteAgain Selena, thank you for commenting.
DeleteAnon 4:29, if this was a drug ring, there would be more than 1 arrest. You do realize that before a drug ring is broken up, extensive investigative work is required? This is done so that all of them can be arrested at once, because arresting one member of a drug ring gives the other members time to regroup.
You got me anon 4:25...Im a dumbass no education...omg I thought I had you fooled....anon...4:29...FYI...Justin wasnt part of a drug ring. He wasnt arrested was he? Your neighbor smokes crack sooo00o0o0o you must smoke crack too....Your husbands sister smokes crack so your husband does too!! Your dog shits in the back yard so you must too...get a grip on life and your mind...stop watching that CSI show and come back to reality....
Delete“State police say foul play is suspected in the disappearance of a Florida firefighter who has been missing in Maine since February 16,” McCausland stated in a press release...
DeleteUH! Foul play!! Was he KIDNAPPED??
Am sure McCausland doesnt use multiple meanings of that. Selena, Justin is GUILTY.
Boys? (I thought Justin was 24 and was Lance 27 ... )
DeleteSelena,didnt you say in an interview that you never met Ayla before? Then how do you know how she was treated or that there were no parties at the house when she was there? And how would your sister know when she wasnt there either?
DeleteOh Selena, don't you worry, I did ready what you wrote, upstairs and downstairs for a snack, upstairs and downstairs for a drink, upstairs and downstairs to use the restroom, but no one checking on Ayla for almost 12 hours. The insulation, the furnace making noise, what does that have to do with anything? You slept there? Big deal, so what? Ayla wasn't downstairs safe and snug with her daddy, she was upstairs ALL ALONE in a room with no one ever checking on her and a broken arm. Get a clue!
Delete@Selena If Justin were concerned that someone may take Ayla, and "you can't hear shit" in the basement, why wouldn't he have a baby monitor in her room? Or locked/bolted the front door?
DeleteJust because Justin wasn't arrested for dealing drugs doesn't mean that he wasn't involved. Maybe moving to Waterville takes the heat off of things. If he's not working, how does he pay for gas/cigs/car insurance/life insurance?
DeletePerhaps he has a supportive family, I have no idea!
DeleteOkay, so if I'm understanding correctly Selena, the basement is insulated and the furnace is noisy so you can't hear anything except the furnace. So, you're saying that Justin stayed in his insulated basement bedroom with the loud heater going, and left Ayla upstairs where he wouldn't be able to hear her because of the insulation and furnace. How neglectful is that? How irresponsible is that? The pure opposite of doting. Once again, Selena, thank you for posting.
DeleteYes, please keep talking Selena....
DeleteForget about the drug ring, I'm more interested in Selena's claim that the basement bedroom was so isolated and so hard to hear things because of the noisy furnace. Justin must have know all of this, so how was it possible that he would leave his baby girl upstairs, where he knew he would not be able to hear her?? If it is known that the basement bedroom is so hard to hear from, why wasn't Ayla checked on often? Or better yet, why wasn't Ayla keep downstairs in the basement like Court's baby? Especially since this was a new living situation for Ayla, she must have been confused. Especially too since Justin was so afraid that someone was going to take Ayla? This tells a lot about Justin and Courtney and how concerned they were about Ayla. SAD
DeleteI agree with anon above, keep talking Selena, we are listening
Maybe Elisha or Phoebe usually got up with Ayla, assuming she woke up at night?
DeleteWhy would it be Elisha or Phoebe's responsibility to get up with Ayla in the first place. Where was Justin? Why didn't he want to take responsibility for caring for Ayla? If Courtney's baby could stay downstairs, why couldn't Ayla? Who goes for 12 hours without checking on a baby? with a broken arm to boot?
DeleteI guess Li's room was fairly well insulated as well, probably can't hear anything in there except when Gabby cries. She must cry very loudly, but not loud enough to wake Ayla who sleeps for 12 hours.
DeleteNope Lies, the Dips themselves said that nobody checked on Ayla for 12 hours, and oh remember, Mama Dip wasn't even there that night
DeleteIt is insane to me that any parent would not check on their toddler for nearly 12 hours. It is equally insane that a parent would sleep anywhere that would preclude them from hearing their child cry out in the night.
DeleteI'm shocked to find out that Justin slept in a basement routinely where he could not hear his daughter if she needed him. That's absurd. It's also the reason baby monitors were invented.
So, just to make sure I have this straight: Justin cannot hear Ayla during the night from his basement bedroom; he didn't buy a baby monitor to rectify that situation; and although he couldn't hear her at all, he thought it was okay to leave her unchecked for 12 Hours?!
Wow. I'd likely strangle my husband if he thought that was an okay way to watch over and protect my child.
and even though he was worried, he also didn't lock the front door~
DeleteYeah anon6:17, that's what it sounds like to me. Now you see lies has said well maybe Elisha or Phoebe were checking on her, but we know that Phoebe wasn't there and that Elisha did not check on her. Can you imagine not checking on your baby for 12 hours, are you kidding? Who does that?
DeleteI'm glad Selena is willing to share this information with us. Very helpful in seeing the true picture of what kind of a father Justin really is. POOR AYLA, all alone all night long, while all of the other people in the house had someone near by.
Did he tell LE? Why would he wait so long ,are you saying he waited until he was beat up to tell them?
DeleteBeatings are usually inflicted upon people to get them to shutup, not to make them talk. LOL
DeleteAnon 6:26, Yes, Elisha wouldn't need to check on her, because Elisha's baby was in bed with Elisha. Courtney wouldn't check on her, because Courtney's baby was downstairs with Courtney & Justin. Phoebe wouldn't check on her, because she was not at home. So, maybe I didn't have it straight before, it's more like this:
DeleteJustin tells Trista he's worried someone might take Ayla. Here's how we can tell how worried he is:
- he leaves her in her room for 12 hours without checking on her.
- he sleeps a floor below her in a basement from which he cannot hear her.
- he does not feel the need for a baby monitor, even though he cannot hear her.
- His girlfriend's child is not in the room with Ayla because he is safely downstairs with Courtney & Ayla's dad.
- His niece is not with Ayla, because she is safely sleeping with her mother.
- He feels no need to lock the doors.
Is that about right? Oh and maybe Justin Linnell kidnapped Ayla mistakenly, when he was trying to steal back his own daughter. So, Justin DiPeitro drives his brother Lance to beat Justin L. to a pulp.
Justin L. is half the size of Lance, and nevermind that Lance has back-up in the car, but he still doesn't give up Ayla's location. And, Justin P. is so convinced that Justin L. is the culprit, that when he has the chance to confront his daughter's potential kidnapper, HE STAYS IN THE CAR.
Oh please, please and double please. Ridiculous.
I agree .If you baby was in the house and that was going on ,Why not tell LE right away.
DeleteSelena, whether you are educated or not, you come off as a trashy foul-mouthed, uneducated and inarticulate person. You also come off as someone who really doesn't give a "shit" about baby Ayla. You should be ashamed of yourself for defending this blog that is such a blatant insult to sweet Ayla. The owner of this blog cares nothing about Ayla. I just find it inexplicable that someone who cares for Ayla would encourage this evil blog.
DeleteWhere do people get the 12 hours from? I have never understood that. Ayla was checked on at Ten. Does everyone know what time it was when they went in to get her up exactly? Because I'm pretty sure it was between 8-8:30 according to the 911 call. Not sure exact time but wouldn't that make it 10- 10/1/2 hours. Secondly what exactly is the problem with Justin not being able to hear Ayla if she wakes up? If his mom who is usually home or sister who's daughter most times sleeps in same room with Ayla can hear her lets him know if she wakes up. Is that not as good as if not better than a baby monitor which many people use? I think better myself. Baby monitors may not work in a power outage. Or if battery dies. So who are we to judge their system.
DeleteI think women wake up when babies cry. Men do not. Speaking from my own experience though.
DeleteWhat does this guy have to do with AYLA being missing? Ayla wasn't abducted, remember?
ReplyDeleteWell, at the beginning of this case, LE said Ayla was abducted. OOOPS, I guess their credibility is shot too.
DeleteWhy would their credibility be shot? At the beginning, they were lied to by the family and told that Ayla had been kidnapped from the home, so they had to go on this basis. Shortly thereafter, after investigating, they concluded that it was NOT a kidnapping and they said so. How is their credibility shot?
DeleteOOOPS, Lies is wrong again!!
Hey, maybe Trista and Co. are lying too, so maybe we should give Law Enforcement a little more time to investigate before their minds are changed again.
DeleteI would hope that LE conducted those interviews with Ayla's doctor and other professionals, instead of taking Justin's word for it.
Actually LE didn't say she was abducted, they said it was possible (http://www.onlinesentinel.com/news/Waterville-toddler-missing.html?searchterm=ayla+reynolds).
Delete* Justin Linnell knows exactly why he was assaulted. He better be lucky he was not caught in the act of smashing the windows, or else someone would have been justified in killing him to defend their property. *
ReplyDeleteKILLING HIM??? REALLY??? Not calling 911 and having him arrested, but KILLING HIM??? How can/do you justify your ignorance? How can you even suggest such a thing?
Saying that Hanson could have been killed is not a threat. People have a right to defend their property, and if someone is coming to my home in that manner, I have NO DUTY TO RETREAT. Castle Doctrine. Google it.
ReplyDeleteIt depends on what state you are in. However murder in exchange for breaking windows would be hard to defend. Even in Texas.
DeleteNo, it would not be hard to defend at all. That's a perceived threat, and could be considered a violent act. There's even a man who got off in TEXAS for defending his neighbor's property--not even his own.
DeleteIt's ridiculous to say I delete every comment against Justin. Almost all of the comments are against Justin. I do, however, delete comments directed to Angela. She is not in any way associated with this blog! Thanks.
ReplyDeleteIs it truth that people in the military are held to higher standards of behavior because of their affiliation with the military?
DeleteNot necessarily, but they are governed by a different set of rules and laws (UCMJ). I think this is irrelevant though, because Justin was no longer in the service.
DeleteI think they were talking about you. So when was Justin in the service?
DeleteWhat? Me? I have no idea when or if Justin was in the service, I am only talking about what I read and learned on line. One of his neighbors had not seen him or Ayla, and said she thought he was still in the service.
DeleteYes, you MELISSA
DeleteI can't take the credit for this brilliance but I wish I could, ANONYMOUS.
DeleteSeeking truth, you are totally off base on justifiable homicide. Reasonable force. Shooting someone dead for breaking a window is not even close to justifiable, especially if the person is outside and not trying to get in. In all this discussion about the downstairs bedroom and who routinely woke up with Ayla, remember the police said Ayla did not normally sleep in the room with Gabby where she was allegedly sleeping alone the night before she was reported missing. It's in one of the last police statements on the case. She normally slept downstairs with Justin!
ReplyDeleteIf someone is breaking your windows, you could reasonably assume that they are going to enter through those windows. Just like when someone kicks in your door. The next step is usually them entering. The law does not require a person to evaluate each of those things in the heat of the moment. If you click on the link in my post, it takes you to Maine's statute. Thanks.
DeleteIf the person broke the window and then ran off, you would not be justified to shoot them as they ran off
DeleteWrong again. Google Joe Horn in TX. Here's a starting point. Not only was he not defending his own home, the people he shot were running away. The grand jury declined the opportunity to charge him with anything. So maybe we shouldn't speak in absolute terms, because we don't know.
Deletehttp://www.cbsnews.com/2100-201_162-3517564.html
Thanks
the laws and reality are two different things.
DeleteHaving lived in Texas, I will say that rights for gun owners there are certainly stronger than in many other states across this country. Joe Horn probably wouldn't have fared the same in the northeast, for example, where the second amendment has been horribly curtailed by a number of state governments.
DeleteA version of the Castle Doctrine was passed in my home state (southeastern U.S.) within the past 3 months. If there is a person inside my home and I fear for my life I am justified to use deadly force. If they are outside my home, including standing outside the window breaking it (with a miniature bat, for example) I am not. At least that's how my concealed carry instructor described it to us DIRECTLY FROM THE BOOKLET PROVIDED BY THE STATE.
Because of this understanding, I interpret what was said about Jeremy Hanson to be a threat on his life. If I were Jeremy I would report this blog to the authorities.
Justin Linnell, not Jeremy Hanson.
DeleteThere I go getting all fired up and getting my trailer trash confused.
Wow, that was the biggest stretch ever made! Because of my understanding, I think he could have been killed for pulling that stupid stunt. In Texas, the person who shot him would probably walk away with no charges.
DeleteI do appreciate your willingness for discourse and being open to dissenting viewpoints, @Seeking Truth.
DeleteI think you and I will have to agree to disagree about the justifiable shooting thing.
Maybe it is because you live in Texas and are fortunate enough to have lawmakers who protect our constitutionally guaranteed right to bear arms. It is not like that everywhere else -- it's probably not like that *anywhere* else. I have lived in 7 states and Texas is like no other in many ways.
Suffice to say that while you might shoot the window-breaker, I would not. But I do sleep with a beretta holstered under my dustruffle every night, my husband with a smith & wesson on his side. And if we had uninvited guests enter our home you can bet we'd use 'em then.
Goodnight for now. Maybe Ayla will have justice in the morning.
Good night, and hopefully tomorrow is the day!
DeleteNow why would I want to do a thing like call the cops? There empty threats. They won't do a thing about it. I'm not a helpless baby so they arnt going to do anything. Trailer trash? Haha I live inn a house. Thanks though. You're very sweet. Haaha. I have to say though reading all this did give me a good laugh! The storys you guys make up in your head to try and make sence of it all. I believe is going to get what's coming to him. Obviously the police department is too incapable of doing it. There is no excuse to what happened to that innocent little girl and its rediculious nothing has happened about it yet. Everyone has something to say and say what you want. it doesn't bother me one bit.
Deleteand i wasnt aware of that. if i had been i wouldnt have done it, not that you would care anyways. or is she the favorite? either way that whole family didnt care enough then. and who gives a shit what you have to say? i know what i did was wrong but im man enough to take the consiquences for my actions. i do regret what i did. but does justin regret what he did? why isnt he man enough to take responsibility for his actions?
DeleteManly...smashing out the windows of a house where a small child and two women are staying, and running like a little b#$%^.
DeleteWhy not confront them face to face and state your problems? Were you afraid you'd meet the same fate as your friend Justin Linnell?
You and the DiPietro men are one and the same. SMH
haha thats where you are wrong. i dont know justin linnell. i know his cousin but thats it. and he doesnt even give a fuck about what happened to justin linnell. hes big enough to fight his own battles. which obviously he cant even do. this has nothing to do with linnell. and why would i be afraid of the dipietros? im not. i would meet them face to face any day and discuss it with them. that would be no problem. you think you get it but you dont. not even close. and you want to talk about me? you sure have a lot to say for someone who wont say who they are. thats not pathetic at all. who wont you say who you are?
DeleteJeremy, a word of advice. Calm down. I'm sure the PO-lice are watching your every move. I'd really hate for your bail/bond to be revoked.
DeleteIf you wanted to talk to them, you would have. You resorted to childish intimidation tactics that make you look like a little bitch.
good thing i dont care what you think for one, for two i happen to not be on bail anymore, and for three i dont care what the PO-lice have to say because im just exercising my freedom of speech. just like everyone else. im not the one making threats talking about shooting people. so let them watch. even though they arnt because they have no reason to. soo once again, you have no idea what you are talking about.
DeleteFreedom of speech is great! Too bad the Constitution doesn't give punks like you the freedom to go bashing in windows at your convenience.
DeleteROFL
thats true. i do realize it was a stupid thing to do. im pretty sure we already astablished that the last 50 times it was said. all you are doing is saying the same thing over and over again. too bad the constitution apparently has a little too much leway for baby killers though.
DeleteNo, one thing I agree with you on is that the person who harmed Ayla WILL get what's coming to them. The Constitution sort of stands in the way (by guaranteeing certain rights), but I'm sure it will happen.
Deleteand shes what this is all about. not justin linnell like everyone thinks. i honestly dont even know him. i realize breaking the windows was wrong and i wish i hadnt done it. i really do but theres nothing i can do about it now. but then again i honestly dont care what other people think or say. and never have. think what you want. but im done having a argument that accomplishes absolutly nothing. all it is is a waist of time. thats why iv stayed out of all the conversations about me until now. its a waist of time.
DeleteWho gave me the right to assume justin is a baby killer? probably the same person that gave you the right to assume i am a coward. and maybe i should be in jail. but so should justin. and dont you worry, according to the people i talked to who are in jail, as soon as justin goes he WILL be bubbas little bitch. because he may be lucky enough to have someone as naive as you when hes out of prison, but he wont be so lucky in prison.
DeleteGood to know you keep company with people who are in jail, Jeremy. That totally makes you look like an upstanding guy.
Deletewell actually i dont keep company with them because they are in jail and i am not, but i do have friends in there. and just because i have friends in there it doesnt say anything about me. what they did to get into jail doesnt have anything to do with me being an "upstanding guy". i know that probably sounded good to you when you wrote it, but it doesnt prove anything. but nice try.
DeleteYou already said you made a bad decision, everyone else has said it was cowardly. You do have an extensive criminal history for someone your age, and there's no disputing that. There's a chance you and Justin will be on the same cell block. Upstanding? Not so much.
DeleteOh so she normally slept downstairs? So, that makes it even worse. It just so happens on this particular night that Ayla disappeared she was all alone in a strange room where she normally doesn't sleep, and her daddy was downstairs in an insulated basement where you can't hear anything because of the noisy furnace. WOW
ReplyDeleteI have never seen anything regarding Ayla "normally" sleeping in the basement. I am not saying it's not true.
ReplyDeleteIt has been stated by LE that she did not normally sleep in that room.
DeleteAyla did normally sleep in that room. As with many children depending on circumstances she sometimes slept downstairs with her daddy also. Could just depend on something as simple as where she fell asleep. So many rumors out there. People just spinning stories in their own heads. Not even based on facts.
DeleteStephen McCausland, spokesman for Maine Department of Public Safety, said that “They said there was an abduction. That someone came in in the middle of the night, walked into Ayla’s room—which she normally doesn’t stay in—took the child and disappeared off the face of the Earth. It doesn’t meet the straight-face test.”
Deletehttp://allisoninhd.wordpress.com/2012/02/12/practice-broadcast-to-print-story-police-say-blood-belongs-to-missing-toddler-ayla-reynolds/
He better be lucky he was not caught in the act of smashing the windows, or else someone would have been justified in killing him to defend their property.
ReplyDelete@Seeking Truth,
Are you being serious here? Is this being taken out of context? Do you really think he is lucky, because perhaps someone in that house could have used him breaking the windows as an excuse to kill him? Not that they were afraid of him, but used it as an excuse?
Selena, don't pretend to know what goes on at the house. Linnel was there more than you were and if I am him, to take a line from the baby killer "Prove it". Linnel basically lived there and knew of all the drug dealing and drug use. He knew that his daughter was prolly in danger and wanted to remove her from the situation, what is wrong with that? You are a liar just like all the Dipietro's. I noticed the only thing you cared about was the "drug ring" comment and made no comment on the JUSTIN AND LANCE dumped Ayla comment.. I guess the truth hurts. I know why the dogs were sniffing around the shed, do you? People are starting to talk. It is just about to end for your skumbag family.
ReplyDeleteWhat was in the shed?
DeleteA DEAD HUMAN IS WHAT THEY ARE GETTING AT. BECAUSE OF CADAVAR DOGS
DeleteAnother thing I've noticed about gutter mouth Selena is that she hasn't really said anything about Ayla.
DeleteVery Telling Indeed!!!
I hope you all realize this site is all a propaganda piece and testing ground run by justin and courtneys attorneys???
DeleteANON...When was sissybaby linnel at the house?? Ummmm Justin wasnt there when he was...soooooooo who was doing the drug dealin??? hmmmm Phoebe didnt want that ass in her house AT ALL but because Li had the baby she had to give in for Li and Gabby. Why didnt she want him there?? Cause he was low life scum just like the rest of his family AND he bought and sold drugs.Li was to good for him.She graduated one of the top people in her class...doesnt drink...do drugs...LI IS TO GOOD FOR LINNEL.Phoebe didnt want his ass anywhere near Li.BTW his ass could be charged with criminal threatening from that threat on FB about KILLING Li.Guess what? NONE of that stuff is "deleted". Thats why Timeline sucks and has been the cause of a lot of breakups...Your life and words are there for LE to peek at...Nah nah nah.The comment about Justin and Lance? Isnt worth the thought let alone words. Doesnt matter who you are...Linnel will be told about this...Im almost sure about that... :p
DeleteDid you seriously just "nah nah nah" on a post that has to do with 1) a missing baby 2) drugs and babies 3) a death threat??
DeleteSelena,
DeleteYou've admitted more than once that you didn't know Ayla, hadn't spoken to Phoebe for years and hadn't seen Justin since middle school. You have no experiential memories, only what you've been told by them now that Ayla is missing. Why do we care if Justin could spout off baseball statistics when he was 12, it has no bearing on now. I've known a lot of people that have changed a lot in a couple years, let alone a decade, what you knew is not what he is now. I get it. He's your nephew, Phoebe is your sister, you don't want to believe that they are capable of something so heinous, I wouldn't want to believe it either if it were my family, but you seem to be suspending your own common sense and expecting us to suspend ours. Not only that, you've gone as far to state as fact a history you, by your own admission, were not there to witness. Please, look at the pictures of that beautiful little girl, Ayla, and come to your senses. Demand some hard answers from your family, or are you afraid they'll love you like they loved Ayla?
I know, "nah nah nah", it's like this a joke or a game to this people! Selena, you are a disgrace for posting on a blog that is so insulting to poor baby Ayla, oh and grow up please!
DeleteOh, so comments have to be approved now before being posted. I can see how "unbiased" this blog is now.
DeleteElisabeth and Susan,
DeleteSooooo you are saying that I have no right to say anything and everyone on this site and statement analysis can swear...accuse...and totally bash my families looks..their education...and any damned thing else they want under the pretense of caring about my niece.Who the hell are you to begin to tell me how to act???? You are disgusting to me in every aspect. You are the low lifes...I cannot believe you think yoju are helping anything.I have seen Justin since middle school...where the hell are you getting your information?? You can kiss my toosh.Anything you have to say is null and void...why? because you havent looked anywhere than where Pete has told you too. What the hell does he know?? Mr. Guitar tutor...lol wtf? where do they breed people like you? who gives you the right to accuse anyone...ANYONE!!!!!!Who gives any of you the right to accuse ANYONE!!!! LE hasnt accused ANYONE. So come down off your high horses and get a grip.YES AYLA MY NIECE is beautiful.How dare you tell me what I can say and what I cannot say???Who made you judge and jury??? You would be screaming unfair if this was your family...Ayla and Trista are family as far as I am concerned...My whole purpose here has been to have all of them...including my family and linnels checked out thoroughly. How does that disgrace my Niece??? I want justice and justice cannot be served if only one side of a stone is turned.I can nah nah nah anybody I want!!! My reasons for speaking the way I do is mine alone so take your opinions and stick em up your snooty lil asses along with your theories that are made up from others made up shit.You dont like it that I ask for everyone to be looked at??? What is so very wrong with that?? You have NO RIGHT to tell me what I can say and how to say it. You say Ayla is dead. You have killed off my niece!! You would give up on her!!Susan...Ill friggin grow up when I damned well feel like it.AYLA would want every stone turned and I am sure Trista does too. If my family wanted me to stop...I wouldnt!! Screw that!! Im doing what I do for Ayla...not you...not Justin...not Trista... AYLA! soooooo NAH NAH NAH.
Selena,
DeleteCalm down and take another dose, you've clearly come unglued and have resorted to personal attacks. Your post is a grammatical nightmare and, frankly, is difficult to read. Lord knows, I am not one to claim perfection when it comes to grammar or spelling but I try to make sure what I'm writing can be comprehended by the reader. Just a tip, if you want to be seen as rational, believable and don't want your message garbled, slow down and make sure it makes sense. I could have a lot more respect for your opinion if you took the time to think about it first. Since you didn't I'll try to take your claims one by one.
1) I never stated or implied that you were not permitted to say anything and everything you wanted, I asked that you stopped stating it as fact.
2) I have never bashed your family's looks or education.
3) I am a complete stranger that is shocked at how callously you are behaving toward strangers that want nothing more than to see justice for your niece, no matter who committed the horrible crime that has no doubt occurred. Unfortunately for you, and your family, the vast majority of the evidence seems to be pointing at Justin, Elisha and Courtney.
4) I would never presume to tell you how to act.
5) You stated in the live chat for one of Peter Hyatt's blog radio shows that you had not seen Justin since before high school, had not spoken to Phoebe for several years (implied that there was some sort of falling out, if I remember correctly) and that you had never met or seen Ayla, despite living very close to the DiPietro's. How do I know this? I was in the chat, I spoke to you directly, you told me these things.
6) While I have kept up on the Statement Analysis blog since a child in my area went missing (Baby Lisa), I also get news from a variety of sources, your local paper, my local paper, cable news channels, various blogs across the internet. I have never been one to be content with only one source. That being said, I do see value in statement analysis, especially when, as is the case with this situation, the analysis of 3 different people has determined that Justin, Courtney and Elisha are deceptive.
7) They breed people like me in the midwest, Missouri to be exact.
8) I do not need to be "given" the right to judge or accuse. I am well within my legal rights to do so without permission or a permit.
9) LE has accused your nephew, his girlfriend and your niece of withholding information. For you to say that LE has not accused anyone is untrue.
10) I like it on my high horse.
cont'd
Cont'd from previous comment
Delete11) I never claimed to be judge and/or jury. I am an interested independent party to all of this and I have questions, I'm allowed to ask questions, right?
12) I would not be screaming that this is unfair if it were my family. If LE thought a member of my family had harmed one of my children or one of my nieces I would be so far up their ass demanding answers, they'd be able to tell you what kind of hair products I use by taste alone.
13) I don't think anyone would disagree that every person involved, even tangentially, with Ayla at the time of her disappearance should be investigated. Anyone showing any suspicious behavior, before or since, should be investigated. Every lead, no matter how ridiculous it seems, should be followed. I think I just have more faith than you in LE that they have done this, even if they haven't come out and explained it to us. I believe they have looked at Trista and her family, they have looked at the Linnell's and they keep coming back to your family withholding information.
14) Your desire for a fair investigation does not disgrace your niece, your behavior does.
15) You're right, you can "nah nah nah" anyone you want, and anyone can also judge you based on it.
16) The way you speak befuddles most, you should probably explain if you wish to be taken seriously.
17) I prefer to discuss my opinions on blogs like this (designed to discuss opinions on specific topics), rather than stick them up my "snooty lil ass" thank you very much.
18) No one objects to you asking for a fair investigation. My problem is that you ask for everyone to shut off their brains and blindly believe your speculation.
19) I say evidence, found in your sister's home, implies that someone in that house ended Ayla's life. This is my opinion, and I'm sad I've come to that conclusion. They could very easily remedy this if they were open with LE.
20) I did not kill your niece, someone inside 19 Violet Ave did.
21) You say you're doing this for your family, yet you say that if they asked you to stop you wouldn't. I find that very disrespectful. That being said, your speculation drops all sorts of interesting information and gives us great insight to the type of people Ayla was surrounded with. Sadly, based on the stories you've told, that poor little girl never had a chance in that family. I can hope for her safety all I want, but when her father and aunt won't give full disclosure to LE, blood is found in the basement without adequate explanation, a broken arm goes without treatment and she gets beat up in a pretend ball pit on her daddy's weekend, I must admit it doesn't look good for poor little Ayla.
I just want to add that there is no verification that this is really Selena Johnson. I also do not know if the REAL Jeremy Hanson or Derek T. have posted here.
DeleteJust a disclaimer, that people may or may not be who they say they are.
Seeking Truth,
DeleteI understand, I'm just not sure why anyone who wasn't her would claim to be her. I can't figure out a way it would make sense or benefit the pretender, and why would she do it if it didn't benefit her in some way? Even crazy internet trolls operate on "what's in it for me?"
That's very true Elizabeth. I just wanted to make that disclaimer! :)
Delete*wonders if she should have put numbers up for Elisabeth so she can follow along.*
DeleteHahaha really? why dont you guys just get a life. besides gossiping on the internet, stalking facebook pages? its pretty pathetic. everyone overthinks everything and ends up coming up with rediculious storys that dont make any sence. i have michelle obama on my facebook, does that mean if barack gets killed then i have a connection with him so theres a good chance i shot him or know who did? no. ITS FACEBOOK. most people dont know have there friends on facebook. and know but dont talk to quite a bit to. its amazing how pathetic people are.
ReplyDeleteIs this meant to dispute the connection between Linnell and Hanson?
Deleteyeah.
DeleteWhy would CADAVER dogs be sniffing around the shed Selena? They are trained to smell DEAD humans. What would attract them to the shed?
ReplyDelete"What would attract them to the shed?"
DeleteI'm gonna take a stab at this. A DEAD human?
How would you know if the dogs hit on the shed?
DeleteYeah anon 6:51, how do you know that?
DeleteIM SURE THEY WERE SNIFFING EVERYWHERE AT THE HOUSE,THATS WHAT DOGS DO,THEY SNIFF
DeleteSeeking TRUTH Feb 27, 2012 06:44 PM
ReplyDeleteNot necessarily, but they are governed by a different set of rules and laws (UCMJ). I think this is irrelevant though, because Justin was no longer in the service.
@Seeking Truth, do you care to reveal what branch of service?
Also:
He better be lucky he was not caught in the act of smashing the windows, or else someone would have been justified in killing him to defend their property.
@Seeking Truth, Are you being serious here? Is this being taken out of context? Do you really think he is lucky, because perhaps someone in that house could have used him breaking the windows as an excuse to kill him? Not that they were afraid of him, but used it as an excuse?
I would guess he was in the Marine Corps, because he has that on the back of his SUV. Like I said, I have no firsthand knowledge of any of this, only what's online.
ReplyDeleteThanks. What about the questions regarding the windows?
DeleteI'd also like to know if you are truly serious about the comparison of Gabby and Ayla?
Yes. IDK why they would want to kill him, but if you bust out people's windows, they have a right to defend themselves and their property.
DeleteYes.
hahahaha...nice try "seeking to get Courtney and Justin Off"
DeleteI hope you all realize this site is all a propaganda piece and testing ground run by justin and courtneys attorneys???
@Seeking TRUTH I'm curious as to where you're getting your information online, what sites are you going to that provide information on what Justin DiPietro has for a sticker on the back of his SUV? Considering that you're in Texas, which I have a difficult time believing,I would think that this kind of petty information wouldn't appear in any news reports or come out in any of LE reports to the public. And how would you know that Gabby and Ayla look nothing alike and even give specifics as to what Gabby looks like? I've been following this case very closely and I haven't seen ANY photos of Gabby. I also live in the area, which doesn't mean I have any more knowledge of this case than what's been released to the media, but you seem to know alot for someone who lives so far away.....I'm not trying to be critical, I'm just curious as to how you obtain your information. Are there other blogs that I could follow to keep up on the case more closely? Any help would be appreciated....thanks
DeleteEvery single detail that I know is available online. I suggest using Google, and not just looking at the results on the first page. For photos, you can go to Google Images and type in any one of the names. You'll find pictures from all over the internet, to include public social media sites. You can also gather a lot of information from the comments sections of newspaper articles, blog postings, etc.
DeleteI really am in TX, whether you believe it or not! :)
They live in Texas and are affiliated with the military.
ReplyDeleteWho?
DeleteLies,
Deletewhy are you asking, "Who?" ? You know who.
You deleted the comments talking about "who".
Hello, who is you. Melissa and John of Texas.
If you are posting solely to accuse the blog owner of being someone, hit CTRL+F4, and proceed accordingly.
DeleteThat is why your comments were deleted. Again, you are accusing innocent folks, and my name is not Melissa or John. I don't even know where you all come up with this stuff.
They pretended to be caring on websleuths but in reality were only there to be able to get in on the private forums. Am I allowed to post the websleuths name here?
ReplyDeleteAs long as it is not a first and last name, go for it!
DeleteI don't know if Justin was ever in the military, but I know someone who is....
ReplyDeleteComments on the sentinel indicate that he was, as does the decal on the back of his SUV.
DeleteJeremy Hanson is connected to Justin Linnell's family. Jeremy is friends with the same Linnell family. Jeremy also works at a farm with Jacob Linnell, who is related to Justin Linnell.
ReplyDeleteSo, what does that have to do with ayla being missing?
DeleteShows how much you know. Jake hasent worked there for a long time. So learn before you have try to act like you know what you are talking about. Nobody gives a fuck what happened to justin linnell.
DeleteDid Jeremy Hanson attack the DiPietro home at the request or urging or suggestion of one of the Linnell's ? Is Justin Linnell so angry at Elisha DiPietro for not letting him see his daughter Gabby and getting that abuse prevention restraining order, that he would seek revenge by taking Ayla? Does Justin Linnell still seek to harm Elisha as expressed in his threat to kill her on Facebook?
DeleteSo if I am reading all this correctly, you are no relation or acquaintance of the DPs? You really do seem to have a vested interest in protecting them.
ReplyDeleteI am more than a bit troubled by the violence that you seem to be promoting. Killing for a broken window? Seems extreme to me, and I am sure to the law also. It appears that though you are not friends or family you have a similarity in that violence is the answer. Remember Mom saying she worried J would "kick in doors" , that was her first interview and what struck me was she seemed not to fear for Ayla, or even begging for her return, but her worry was that Justin would get in trouble.
Step back, Seeking, and really look at the situation, if you are not related you have certainly chosen a "dark horse" to back.
@Thinking it over,
ReplyDeleteST was not really promoting violence, but stating what could have happened. Someone could have possibly gotten away with shooting him, because he broke the windows, even if they REALLY did not feel threatened.
I hope you all realize this site is all a propaganda piece and testing ground run by justin and courtneys attorneys???
ReplyDeleteFor what? Keeping quiet, like he's been doing right along would be the smartest thing for him to do, the most disrespectful thing to do to Ayla, but still the smartest for him. Do you really think his and Courtney's lawyer(s) would be doing this? I'm sure, if necessary and court ordered, the author could be revealed. I highly doubt it is their lawyer(s).
DeleteJust ignore Anon a/k/a Kim Mei. She has paranoid tendencies. She is now imagining that we are all part of a big conspiracy, rather than a random group of people chatting on the Internet. Over here Kim. No, over here! No, look here Kim! We are all looking at you Kim Mei.
DeleteThe only thing I know for sure about this blog is that it is not sincere to Ayla.
DeleteWhy not this is what they did for Casey Anthony,And they said after the defense used social media to test the publics reaction.
ReplyDelete'Anonymous Feb 27, 2012 06:44 PM
ReplyDeleteSelena, don't pretend to know what goes on at the house. Linnel was there more than you were and if I am him, to take a line from the baby killer "Prove it". Linnel basically lived there and knew of all the drug dealing and drug use. He knew that his daughter was prolly in danger and wanted to remove her from the situation, what is wrong with that? You are a liar just like all the Dipietro's. I noticed the only thing you cared about was the "drug ring" comment and made no comment on the JUSTIN AND LANCE dumped Ayla comment.. I guess the truth hurts. I know why the dogs were sniffing around the shed, do you? People are starting to talk. It is just about to end for your skumbag family."
______________________________________
Wow. It is very important information that Justin Linnell "practically lived" in Elisha's house. If that is true, then Justin would have had a key to the DiPietro house!! No wonder the DiPietros have put it out there that they suspect Justin Linnell could have taken Ayla! Justin Linnell could have taken Ayla out of revenge over not being able to see Gaby (sort of like hold her hostage till he can get custody of Gaby) or Linnell may have taken Ayla by mistake in the dark!
Justin Linnell should be on the short list of suspects who may have keys to the DiPietro house!
only problem with your theory is that ayla was kidnapped so no chance of that
Deleteayla wasnt kidnpped i meant
DeleteHe'll have a tough sell on getting Justin to split the 25,000$.
DeleteAt Anon 2:45, Freudian slip, huh?
ReplyDeletenope, just typing fast
DeleteOne parent responded with wanting to comfort her..it wqas all about AYLA while Justin basically ensinuated that HE has to love her because she was HIS daughter. Another fine example of his narcissistic tendencies. The stoism exhibits the sociopathic Justin who has no remorse or even feeling for the daughter he never wanted. JUSTIN can cry all day about being publicly flogged on blogs and in papers but when push comes to shove the JURY will see what everyone has seen at every turn of this investigation, Justin DiPietro killed his daughter and has no remorse about doing so. This is an almost air-tight case,. The ONLY missing piece is Ayla,.. If L.E. finds her, I expect Justin DIP to take the cowards way out of this and avoid jail time.
ReplyDeleteAir tight case, huh? I'm sure the police are just giving Justin a little more time to enjoy his freedom. Stop saying they are waiting to find the body, that's not logical.
DeleteWhy did you take out your reply Seeking? You are too stupid to breathe Seeking..really. Of course they are not WAITING to find Ayla, they are searching night and day. Once they do find her, Justin will be arrested immediately.
DeleteIF they had evidence to arrest him, he'd be in jail. No body necessary.
DeleteAnd what reply? It's right above your most recent "comment."
What will you say to God when he asks you why you started a site that was more concerned with protecting a murderer than advocating fo a murdered baby? You cannot say you didn't know because every piece of evidence points directly at Justin DiPietro. This was not LA PD handling the forensic evidence.. This was the #1forensic team in the world. There will be NO mistakes here. Justin knew this which is why he bolted from the police station upon seeing the luminol blood evidence.
DeleteThe same "#1forensic team" that has been involved with numerous other cases of missing children? You have got to be kidding, and I find that inappropriate. LOL
DeleteI will say to God that I was exercising my First Amendment rights.
I doubt God will find your sarcasm as amusing as you seem to. So many people in this world have lost faith or simply don't believe...YOU AND JUSTIN better hope there is no God because there is no forivenes for the unrepentant.
DeleteYou never know, maybe he has a sense of humor?
DeleteThat last statement proves you are a filthy low-life just likethe DIPS.. Who in their right mind can equate a dead toddler with humor?
DeleteWe're talking about God, and how hopefully he will give me a pass on this one.
DeleteI've been spending waaaay too much time on these Ayla Blogs. I've read all of the articles ST has put up (and deleted). I do not see how she is defending Justin, whom I also suspect is a baby murderer.
DeleteToday Show interview "Justin, What do you miss about Ayla?" Justin: "Umm, uhh, umm, uhh, umm, uhh,,, she's my daughter" We know she is your daughter (biologically) but what do you miss about her? "Umm, uhh, duhh, umm...she's my daughter" Trista, when asked the same question "I just want to hold her, kiss her, cuddle with her, and let her know everthing is allright" ..Justin had a blank expression during his PLEA for Ayla, while Trista was barely audible through tears, sniffles, and sobs.. You cannot fake true love ... The jury is going to EAT that comparison up and NO words or spins from the defense willl be able to sway human intuition..
ReplyDeleteTrista needs acting lessons...
DeleteLE does not want to make a mistake. Justin has said nothing because his lawyer has told him that everything he has said has made him look guilty. It wasn't LE who told Justin to STFU..itws his lawyer. His lawyer knows Justin is stupid and devoid of self control. Why do you think Justin asked Nancy Grace to come to Maine and interview him then when he was contacted by her producer he declined! Because his lawyer knew a seasoned prosecutor like Nancy Grace would absolutely rip him apart and make him look guilty as sin. Justin is lucky his lawyer intervened otherwise Nancy would have had him outed on the spot. Justin's lawyer knows he is guilty and wants him to keep his trap shut so he can get him off and make a name for himself. This actually may backfire as a once "willing tot talk" father clammed up and refused to even PLEAD for his daughter's return! Saving himself is more important to Justin the Narcissistic Sociopath. This indifference towards Ayla is reaffirmed over and over ad nauseum evrytime he opens his skummy little cakehole.
ReplyDelete