10.04.2012

LE in Susan Smith Investigation (Part 2 of Comments)

The other thread is closed for comments. Please continue here. Thanks!

-#2

5 comments:

  1. the space between10/4/12, 3:54 PM

    Team Truth - thank you for the link to that article - since some may not see it @ the over 200 mark - http://www.pressherald.com/news/State-police-search-remote-area-wont-say-why.html

    I know that a number of weeks ago there was a huge search with MSP, game wardens, and many dogs at 2 cemeteries in Augusta. It was not confirmed to be about Ayla.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Obscure...thanks for starting the new thread. I'm one of those that cannot read comments beyond the 200 mark.

    Team Truth...I have a feeling this could be a tip on Shirley Atwood due to the location that is being searched. No matter who it may be, I hope there is closure for a family.

    http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/a/atwood_shirley.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. the space between10/4/12, 6:01 PM

    You might be right mckee. Apparently police have said it's not related to Ayla, but an old case.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Space...I don't think Ayla is going to be found. I don't believe she is in the river and I don't think she is in the woods. That said, I DO think hunters should be extra vigilant as hunting season approaches. Not just for Ayla...but for all the lost and missing.

      Sadly, I do think Ayla is gone. I just don't see LE being so reckless as to make such a bold and grim statement without solid evidence to back-it-up.

      I don't who is responsible for Ayla's fate. But my fear is neither does LE. JMO.

      Delete
    2. the space between10/4/12, 8:33 PM

      mckee - I understand feeling that way; however, I wonder (like S. posted about) if it was a tactic by LE. Immediately coming to mind are Samantha Koenig, Sierra LeMar, Christina Fesmire - the announcement of their deaths without their bodies came with the information that someone had been arrested for their murders. Sierra and Christina still haven't been found. Have there been other cases where LE made similar statements without a body and without naming a person of interest or suspect?

      Delete

ALL comments subject to removal. MODERATION becomes necessary when ignorance shows up. Don't be that person!