What are the facts, really? Looking back to the beginning, this is what I came up with...and some of this is not even fact, it is what has been relayed to us by Trista or others.
What we know: Justin did not find out that Ayla was his child until she was 7 months old.
What we don't know:
Was Raymond Fortier led to believe that Ayla was his? Did his parents
become bonded with Ayla during this time? What prompted Justin to be
tested after 7 months?
What we know: Trista Reynolds got into a fight with her sister and the police were called. The responding police officers notified DHHS. Trista was given an ultimatum to either go to rehab or lose her children.
What we don't know: Who called the police about the fight? Why were they fighting? What about the situation made the DHHS notification necessary? Why did DHHS give Trista an ultimatum, if there was no prior involvement?
What we know: Justin was accompanied by Lewiston police officers to get Ayla from Jessica's apartment. Jessica reluctantly turned Ayla over to his custody.
What we don't know: What allowed Justin to get Ayla; was it an agreement between him and Trista or was it something ordered by DHHS? Was it both? Why was Jessica standing in the way of Ayla going with Justin? What rights did Jessica believe she had? Why was baby Ray left behind?
What we know: Trista entered rehab, and sometime before her 10 day stay was over, a family team meeting was held.
What we don't know: How long was the actual rehab program (including the outpatient part)? Why was a family team meeting necessary? What was discussed at this meeting?
What we know: Ayla was seen at a doctor's office/hospital for two injuries: a broken arm and a pulled leg muscle. The broken arm was accidental, and Trista had concerns of abuse regarding the pulled leg muscle.
What we don't know: Why did Trista wait a week before getting Ayla treatment for her leg? Why did Trista not voice concerns of abuse regarding the broken arm?
What we know: Trista was homeless, living in a motel.
What we don't know: When did Trista become homeless? Why was she not living with a relative who could help in her recovery? How did her homelessness impact any DHHS involvement with her children?
What we know: Ayla went missing sometime after 8 p.m. on the 16th of December, but before 8 a.m. on the 17th of December.
What we don't know: When was Ayla last accounted for exactly? What exact time did she leave the home, and with whom?
What we know: Trista says she was on her way to visit Raymond Fortier in jail on the morning of December 17th.
What we don't know: Did her route take her through Waterville? What time did she leave the motel in Portland? Where was she between 8 p.m. on the 16th of December and 8 a.m. on the 17th of December? Did Robert Fortier pick her up in Portland, or did they meet in Winslow? When Trista found out that Ayla was missing, did she drive all the way back to Portland, and then to Waterville? Where was baby Ray? Why was this information not initially divulged or included in the Reynolds' timeline? Did police use tracking dogs to sniff out Ayla's scent in the vehicle Trista was traveling in?
I'm sure this list is even longer...I'm also sure you all will add your info in the comments!
Thank You Obscure for the new post. I have a thought on one of these questions right away
ReplyDeleteWhat we know: Ayla was seen at a doctor's office/hospital for two injuries: a broken arm and a pulled leg muscle. The broken arm was accidental, and Trista had concerns of abuse regarding the pulled leg muscle.
What we don't know: Why did Trista wait a week before getting Ayla treatment for her leg? Why did Trista not voice concerns of abuse regarding the broken arm?
I have 3 children and a mother who is disabled that I care for. From my personal experience in 3 states I have lived in through their lives ,any time I have called a doctor or a hospital ER or a Clinic that was open 24 hours and asked a question I was never and I mean NEVER told to wait a week to see what happened. I was always told they could not give medical advise over the phone and if I was concerned I should bring them in to get checked. If anyone doubts this I would love for anyone to anonymously call and ER and say you have a 19 month old that is walking funny after a visit from a parent and as what you should do. I will bet dollars to donuts not one person says wait a week. Now please don't everyone flood the ER with the same call, they are busy people
Looking...interesting observation.
DeleteTrista suspects abuse re: a previously pulled leg muscle but expresses no concern of abuse with the latter broken arm.
Even if she felt intimidated by Justin's presence at Ayla's appointment for the arm, Trista could have privately expressed her concerns to medical personnel and/or authorities.
A real riddle...
Looking I agree.
DeleteI do not not believe a nurse at a Dr.'s office, even one familiar with you and your child, would suggest waiting a week to see the Dr., not with the symptoms that Trista described.
It's been nine months since Ayla Reynolds' father, Justin DiPietro, called police and said the 20-month-old was missing the morning of Dec. 17. Here's a retrospective on key case developments and where the case stands now:
Delete* No one has been charged in connection with Ayla's disappearance.
* The Morning Sentinel reported Monday that most of the evidence collected by police has been processed.
* In April, Waterville Police Chief Joe Massey estimated the cost of the investigation to be hundreds of thousandsof dollars, possibly in excess of $500,000.
* By July, police had received nearly 1,200 tips, according to the Bangor Daily News.
* Police spokesman Steve McCausland called the search the most extensive in the state's history, in an interview with the Bangor Daily News.
* The largest missing persons reward in Maine history -- $30,000 -- was offered from Dec. 27 to June 30 but did not bring in information to crack the case.
* Thirteen days into the investigation, Waterville, Maine, police declared foul play in the toddler's disappearance. The Kennebec Journal noted the police announced a change in the case status from missing child search to criminal investigation.
* The Maine State Police Major Crimes Unit assumed lead responsibility for the investigation concurrent with that announcement. The Kennebec Journal described the responsibilities of the Major Crimes Unit as three-pronged: investigating homicides and suspicious deaths, and conducting major investigations.
* On Dec. 28, police said they believed three adults in the DiPietro house when Ayla was reported missing were withholding information about what happened to her. That posture continued as the investigation wore on.
* CNN reported Dec. 29 the police found Ayla's blood in the DiPietro house. Some of the blood was visible to the naked eye while some was detected with luminol.
* By Jan. 30, police spokesman Steve McCausland told the media investigators "followed every conceivable piece of evidence that would follow [the adults in the home's] version of events, and we have found not one piece of evidence that supports an abduction." Subsequently, McCausland stated the conclusion more forcefully saying Ayla was not abducted.
* On Feb. 9, authorities convened a grand jury, taking testimony from Elisha DiPietro and Courtney Roberts, among others. Elisha DiPietro is Ayla's aunt and Roberts a girlfriend of Ayla's father Justin DiPietro. Like Justin DiPietro, both slept in the Violette Avenue house the night before he reported Ayla missing.
* Police searched near a diversion dam on the Kennebec River three times during the spring, sending some items found there off to the state police lab for testing to determine whether they were connected to Ayla's disappearance. Police have not publicly announced whether those items were relevant to the case.
* At a press conference May 31, police officially told the public for the first time Ayla Reynolds is likely deceased.
* After the last pre-announced search July 17, McCausland said searching will continue but without any public notification.
* According to the Portland Press Herald, Police have pledged to continue the investigation until they find baby Ayla.
would phoebe take Ayla n not tell the rest of the clan? i'm sure they now know.
ReplyDeleteIf Phoebe would take Ayla for a better life why wouldn't she have taken Gabbie long before they even knew of Ayla. Just from what we know about Gabbie's dad with protection orders and supervised visits, he is not father of the year as much as Trista is not Mother of the year. What would be gained from her casting suspicion on her entire family. Why would she want her and her entire family accused of murdering a baby. Tell me what makes you think Phoebe would take this baby. SMH
DeleteBECAUSE PHOEBE HATES TRISTA.GABBIE LIVES WITH HER AND HER PERFECT DAUGHTER, ELISHA, WHY WOULD SHE HAVE TO TAKE HER? AYLA WAS ABOUT TO BE IN THE MIDDLE OF A CUSTODY BATTLE.SHE WANTED TO MAKE SURE SHE DIDNT GO BACK TO HER MOTHER WHO PHOEBE THINKS IS HORRIBLE.I AM SURE IT NEVER CROSSED PHOEBE'S MIND THINGS WOULD SWAY THE WAY OF HER SON BEING ACCUSED OF SLAUGHTERING HIS CHILD.SHE PROBABLY THOUGHT THE FINGER WOULD POINT AT TRISTA.PHOEBE ALSO MADE SURE GABBIE DIDNT GO TO THE LINNELS DIDNT SHE.
DeleteMAMA KNOWS BEST.
No need to bust a cap lock on me simply state your reason respectfully. Gabbie was in the middle of a custody battle at the time. I am sure DHHS had investigated and saw that Gabbie was better off with Elisha than Justin L and that is why Elisha got full custody with Justin L getting supervised visitations. I am also sure that in a custody battle Justin with no criminal record, moved from his apartment to his mother home to have family support, going to school to better his life would probably get primary custody over Trista who was fresh out of rehab, homeless, with no family support. Trista would probably be ordered to either supervised visitation or at least the court being provided proof of her continued goals of recovery before getting custody back of Ayla.
DeleteWhy would Phoebe hate Trista? Looking bring's up good points. They are used to dealing with the courts after having dealt with Linnell so why wouldn't they have gone to court for Ayla. In Maine it is very rare to not get at least joint custody. So why would Phoebe have been so worried? I don't see Trista having so much better of a chance in court that she would have gotten full custody. So at the very least a joint custody arrangement would have easily have been reached if not better since let's face it Trista was the one who just got out of rehab and was homeless. Come to think of it if anything it would be Trista who should have been worried I would think. Hmmm.
Deleteanon - re: I AM SURE IT NEVER CROSSED PHOEBE'S MIND THINGS WOULD SWAY THE WAY OF HER SON BEING ACCUSED OF SLAUGHTERING HIS CHILD.
DeleteGiven what you said, if Phoebe had Ayla taken away, wouldn't she have had her brought back by now?
Lisa also on an issue to think about Trista having a sister who had 3 children removed by the state also was very knowledgeable about how the state proceedings worked. Another SMH Why would she have not gone and filed as soon as she got out of rehab unless there were underlying problems? That is just another thing with the timing of her filing on the 15 and Ayla missing by the 17th makes me crazy
DeleteGood point Space.
DeleteFirst of all if Phoebe was the one who took Ayla that would have meant putting some thought into it. So why? How would she have planned to ever see her? And yes why not find a way to have her returned? If your own son was now in danger than wouldn't you find a way to return Ayla? Have someone drop her off in a safe place? Something so that her son was not being accused and for that matter herself or anyone else in her family?
@Looking
DeleteI see what you are saying. To me it is one of two things if Trista is involved. She either filed on that day to make it appear as though she was legally filing for Ayla and that throws LE and the public off because why would she kidnap Ayla when she was trying to do things through legal channels? Or second she did just that filed and when she did she received news that did not make her very happy. Maybe it was that her chances of full custody were not good under her current circumstances. Maybe they told her that joint is the best she could hope for. But as Trista herself has told us she does not like to share. And she has been used to calling the shots with her kids. Maybe they gave her even worse news and told her because of rehab and being homeless she might not get joint custody even at that time. So then maybe an already mentally unstable Trista became very angry that day. Who knows what that would cause her to do the next day.
ITA I personally live with a medicated Bipolar and I know even on meds they are unpredictable. I have also seen the off meds side and it is not pretty. There is no rhyme or reason to their thinking
DeleteI know no 2 are the same just throwing my experience out there
And Trista has stated that she was not on her medication as far back as October right. So I can't imagine that would be good.
DeleteLooking - re: "I personally live with a medicated Bipolar and I know even on meds they are unpredictable."
DeleteI had that experience (living with someone bipolar) for 5 years, whether manic or depressed, ALWAYS unpredictable, and dangerously so at times - no common sense, no grasp of truth/reality.
@Anon10/14/12 7:00 PM
DeleteGood point why would Pheebs not make a plan to get her found and get her son off the hook or herself however you look at it. If Ayla is alive and Trista did infact kidnap her then why the hell wouldn't Trista figure out a way to just drop her off somewhere safe to be found to get herself off the hook? Doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that if Ayla wasn't Abducted by a predator of sorts then she WAS harmed and it was in the care of the Dipietro's. This pretty much sums it up don't you think if any of these 2 families had Ayla and she was alive they wouldn't have brought her somewhere your nuts! this is the work of an outside abductor or someone within the home. So if she was really taken then Justin must know something about who did it there is a missing piece of info someone isn't telling LE or LE isn't telling us.
Trista nor her family took Ayla. Justin and his family may be innocent if indeed she was abducted which is about 25 percent likely for LE to be wrong about her being dead.Or she was injured someway somehow in the care of her father JMHO.
Maine4Ayla
Didnt Justin ask for immunity for the kidnapper? Maybe they are waiting for the police to agree before Ayla resurfaces.
Delete@ Anonymous 9:08
DeleteI guess it does maybe take a rocket scientist. The difference between the two families is that if Trista or family took Ayla it may have been that Trista took her in a moment of mental instability or anger. And now she or her family does not quite know how to get out of it. And they are not at all being put in the same spot as Justin and his family . They are not being accused of being murderers not by the public and not by the other parents. So they are not under the same kind of pressure to fix things so to speak or return Ayla at this time. Not the same way as was stated as if Phoebe had done something and then realized that she had now put her son in this position.
So my answer is Trista may be too scared to make a plan to find a way to have Ayla dropped off somewhere safe. And at this point she does not have enough reason to believe she is in trouble so why should she put herself at risk to do so? Maybe LE should change tactic a little.
@ Anonymous10/14/12 11:28 PM
DeleteJustin did not as for immunity he said he wishes the police could offer immunity to the kidnapper so Ayla can be returned.
Wishing that LE could offer immunity knowing they can't and asking for it are 2 different things.
http://www.onlinesentinel.com/news/Father-friends-say-its-possible-cops-say-no-way.html
Asked ,wished for ,put a tooth under his pillow and crossed his fingers, what's the difference? He brought it up.Police don't offer immunity, the PROSECUTOR DOES.
Delete--------------------------
DiPietro said he hopes that the person who took his daughter will send a signal out to the public that she’s alive. He also said he wishes the police could offer immunity to the kidnapper so Ayla can be returned.
---------------------------
So Justin thinks if immunity is on the table for the 'kidnapper' Ayla will be returned and not before?That she can only be returned if the 'kidnapper' is not prosecuted. What kind of signal is he looking for here, a smoke signal, a flock of crows, big bird running down Kennedy Memorial Dr? How would he know what the 'signal' was?
I can't believe I just sifted through that conceited promotional dribble Heidi wrote about herself and her stupid house. Sickening she turned this poor baby's plight into her own side show for Architectural Digest. She is disgusting.
What was this bullshit about what a great person she is for putting up poor Courtney and Ayden who had no where to go. They had a home in Portland.
Deletesplitting hairs - re: "I can't believe I just sifted through that conceited promotional dribble Heidi wrote about herself and her stupid house. Sickening she turned this poor baby's plight into her own side show for Architectural Digest."
DeleteHeidi didn't write that stuff, Morning Sentinel writer Ben McCanna did. I also found it ridiculous that he would include such descriptions, especially when he couldn't offer quotes in context.
As for your other concerns I could only speculate.
Anonymous10/15/12 4:14 PM
DeleteHow did you expect Courtney to get to her house?
After police responded, the DiPietros and Roberts cooperated with the investigation by voluntarily turning over the home, computers, cellphones and all other possessions to police, DiPietro said. Police also impounded DiPietro’s SUV and Roberts’ car.
I agree the descriptions are not necessary but overlook the creativity the author took with the story and look at what was actually said
Someone in portland from the expansive Roberts/Lamour family could have come to get her.
DeleteIt was hard to figure out what was said as it appeared Heidi was vying for the lead actress spot in some reality TV show.The whole thing was EXCUSES and MADE-UP SCENARIOS. Which made a light bulb just go off. Who do we know who spins scenarios like the cycle after rinse....none other than Selena-------Heidi is-----Selena.
That article,what was that anyway, a bad episode of gilligans island?
dont give me that BULLSHIT, oh Ben wrote it yada yada yada. Heidi approved that mess. SHE APPROVED IT. What kind of selfish, shallow bitch steals the limelight from a child.
And if Courtney had left and gone back home, she would have been accused of being guilty and showing it by leaving. Justin releases a statement through LE and everyone accuses him of having Angela or Heidi write it. It was obviously edited by LE to state things the way they wanted them said. Then he does an interview and the way he words things are ripped apart. He is then accused of being guilty because he doesn't speak out so he does another interview once again people pick apart every work he say. Give me a break he is a 23 year old kid. Yes kid not an English scholar, not someone who hired a publicist, just a dad speaking out trying to find his daughter. Yup still not good enough words picked apart again. On the other hand Trista speaks all the time contradicting everything she says and what do people say? They make excuses for her. The double standards in this case make me nauseous. I have learned nothing Justin does will make some people happy unless he stood up and said you are all right I did it. SMH
Delete"I have learned nothing Justin does will make some people happy unless he stood up and said you are all right I did it."
DeleteI very rarely disagree with you, but I'm going to on this.
I have serious doubts if people would be happy even then.
No, I think there are many who would say & believe that he has to be covering for someone,...Courtney or Phoebe. No wait, it must be Derek.
@corky
DeleteNo one gets to approve articles except editors. Courtney had no where to go. Her car was at the police station along with the others and she was asked to stay in town so she could be available to answer questions each day. Which she did along with the rest of the family voluntarily. As for the article itself I highly doubt a reporter sitting down with a family would not take that chance to ask questions of everyone equally but most especially Justin if given the opportunity. Point is the reporter runs the interview not the interviewee. He is also responsible for how the article is written. Do you really think Heidi said and oh by the way make sure and mention my home in your article.
S.10/15/12 7:43 PM
DeleteSo true I don't think anything would make them happy either. Of course there are so many involved all waiting for their cut of that 25K. Another point I have to shake my head at.
It has always amazed me that they say Justin is covering for say Courtney or Elisha and then he called Derek who back dated a 25k insurance policy, help dispose of Ayla, Heidi and Darrell then covered for them so they could get a cut of the 25k. Heidi and Darrell did this because Darrell and Phoebe had an affair and Justin is really Darrel's son. Of course Derek's wife is covering also for fear of losing her husband and maybe her child. Somehow Connie then became involved in all this to help with the cover up and then let's not forget about Angela who must be involved since she stuck up for someone she knew years ago and rushed to get a website up for awareness for a missing child.
Hang on I have to breathe.
And after all these people involved no one was smart enough to stage a break in to make the story more plausible. No one was smart enough to get rid of all evidence.
Now that is how many involved? 9 or 10? Splitting 25k Give me a break
This is what I find so ridiculous about U4A. They're not rational at all. They've clearly watched entirely too much CSI if they think a cover up by 4 people let alone 10 would ever happen. I could possibly believe Justin doing it for 25k but not Phoebe, Elisha, Courtney, Heidi, etc...
DeleteI see Amy Beth is in the house (above). How are you?!
DeleteIt would be interesting if a prosecutor could offer immunity to the person involved in Ayla's disappearance only IF a well taken care of, alive Ayla is returned to her family. But if she is deceased, NO immunity. I certainly would like to believe that Ayla is alive and well, being taken care of by some well meaning individual who only meant to offer her a better life. I am just not sure that is the case here. - KJ
DeleteKJ Are you kidding? Interesting maybe but a public policy nightmare not to mention grossly unfair to child and family. As they say, the road to Hell is paved with good intentions. What you're suggesting is that a vigilante could be rewarded for setting him/herself up as judge and jury and stealing other people's kid because they think they know better what the kid needs? I shudder just thinking about how short-sighted it would be to let such an arrogant interloper off the hook based on "good intentions." Not to mention, and of less importance obviously, how would the taxpayers who saw ? a half million of their tax dollars spent on an investigation feel about being duped?
DeleteOf course immunity can't be offered, but I understand & sympathize with the thoughts & feelings of those who wish it could be...as a means for Ayla to be returned safely home.
DeleteIMO, That is exactly what Justin was expressing, something 'he wished for', even though he knows it can't happen.
Practical or not, I believe it is a call of desperation. Wouldn't it be so wonderful if a kidnapper felt safe/enticed to bring Ayla back.
DeleteAny record of Trista or her family or her boyfriends hurting the kids in the past and could it be possible she was afraid the kids would be taken away so she blames it on Justin. I dont believe a bipolar drunk/druggie who admitted to interacting with her kids wasted was perfectly kind and gentle with the kids. I imagine screaming kids with a hangover wasnt too fun and changing a fussy kid's diaper while your head in thumping like crazy...just wondering.
ReplyDeleteWhat we know: Trista Reynolds got into a fight with her sister and the police were called. The responding police officers notified DHHS. Trista was given an ultimatum to either go to rehab or lose her children.
ReplyDeleteWhat we don't know: Who called the police about the fight? Why were they fighting? What about the situation made the DHHS notification necessary? Why did DHHS give Trista an ultimatum, if there was no prior involvement?
_______________________________________________
Here is the process DHHS takes when there is a problem they alerted to. It seems to me only if there was a previous involvement the ultimatum would have been given since any involvement it is your right to be heard by a judge.
The Maine Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) has broad powers to intervene in families. When DHHS believes that a child is in danger of being harmed, it must investigate. But as a parent, you also have rights. One major protection is your right to be heard by a judge during the whole case. In deciding any child protection case, the judge must follow these principles in the order listed:
Protect the child from jeopardy.
Give custody to a parent if this will provide a safe environment for the child.
Make sure the decision is in the best interest of the child.
End DHS custody at the earliest possible time.
Also, the law requires DHHS to try to work things out with you and to provide you with needed services.
read more about DHHS involvement and procedure here
http://www.ptla.org/maine-child-protection-proceedings
To go along with Looking's comment.
Delete"Trista Reynolds got into a fight with her sister and the police were called. The responding police officers notified DHHS. Trista was given an ultimatum to either go to rehab or lose her children."
Trista was given an ultimatum....
So police inform DHHS, they make a visit. Issue an ultimatum. How is it established that Trista has an alcohol and drug problem from 1 incident, 1 visit?
There had to have been prior involvement. IMO.
good point, S
DeleteI think the reason baby Ray wasn't removed like Ayla was is simple. He didn't have a daddy waiting & willing to take over his care. They knew this was a short term thing (the rehab), so it wasn't necessary to have him placed anywhere beyond Trista's family.
ReplyDeleteI also wonder was he placed in Becca's care not Jessica's. They were both there that night but whose care was he placed in?
DeleteI have a second question to add. In Trista's interview with Matt L on the Today show on 1/10/12 he asks her if she was satisfied with Justin's answer when she asked him what happen to Ayla arm and he told her he slipped and it was an accident? And Trista answers, "yeah like he told me that himself when Ayla first broke his arm um so I mean I was aware of that but I was not aware that he wanted to take her to the doctors as soon as he wanted to but I was reading that his mother informed him not to bring Ayla to the doctors as soon as he wanted to that she was fine so I just I kinda was missleaded by the fact that I personally thought Justin did not want to bring her but now that it's come out that he did and it's come out that it's his mother that said no don't bring her I kinda of find that to be a little wrong."
ReplyDeleteSo my question is this. Does anyone else find Trista's answer strange? It seems to me that she is answering Matt's question that yeah she was okay with Justin's answer. And it is not until much later after "reading something about Phoebe" that she thinks that part strange. When according to her's and Jeff's timeline their concern was with Justin and at the time. But according to this interview that is not the case.
I chalk it up to just another inconsistency in her story. Who really knows what the truth is in her mind any more?
DeleteSort of like the November visit to Justin's house was omitted then suddenly she visited on that date and Pheobe discussed a gun? Your child is missing and the first thing you don't remember is a gun discussion. IMO total bullshit
DeleteAgreed Looking. The gun would have come up on day 1 if it were true. Day. ONE.
DeleteOT: Has Jeff even said "thanks" to the U4A front for all they have been doing on behalf of his step granddaughter? I mean, MM lives in OH and John P lives in VA and they are working from afar on this hunting poster campaign for Ayla. I think a simple "thank you" from Jeff and/or Trista is in order and would go a long way to boost morale and sense of purpose.
ReplyDeleteJeff still runs U4A, correct? Or has he, too, abandoned ship?
Jeff doesnt give a shit.Never did. He is thinking up ways to cash in with as little effort as possible. He is going to prop up Trista and use her and then run off with the proceeds, if any.He and Tori....another sleezescum...I guess he feels that getting Trista drunk and milking her for info from police and then emailing it in double secret to his followers is payment enough.
Deletethe word "cad" comes to mind
DeleteI think he has abandoned ship.
DeleteI, too, think the 'cad' abandoned ship.
DeleteJeff appears to have the manners of a neanderthal. He can't be bothered to meet the U4A crew at the bike run, and now he won't even acknowledge their efforts on their hunter awareness project.
when Tori said she felt like there was nothing she could do for Ayla anymore, I wondered if it was more like "there's nothing Ayla can do for me anymore" - I feel the same about Jeff, and sometimes feel that about Trista also
DeleteWhen the reward was taken away within a month so were a lot of the people who were fighting for Ayla. Jeff stuck around periodically because Trista had a walk scheduled where they would be selling hats and T shirts and then the bike run was scheduled where he could not be bothered to make a point to meet all his internet warriors who have stood up for him and Trista all along and drove many miles to be there. He did say how much he was looking forward to meeting them before hand. Nothing since then from Jeff. Tori shows back up to promote a new blog that does not focus on just Ayla but other cases, then disappears again since September 18
DeleteJeff and Trista are only in it for the money. They don't care about Trista or Ayla.
DeleteWell, I'm going to give Jeff the benefit of a doubt and say he's been posting "hunting" posters for some 500 hours straight without benefit of food, sleep, shower, toothbrush, or internet access to say a simple "thanks" to his flock.
Delete"Dear God, make me a bird. So I could fly far. Far far away from here."
ReplyDeleteIf you are going to use a fake name, like I do, please do not disrespect Ayla for crying out loud !
DeleteI feel so bad for this situation but I hate to say you all are right about certain people flying the coop. I see so many that never even post on her month missing marks now. look Lisa Howard, Karen Francis countless others from the
ReplyDeleteWaterville area no more vigils no more searches what so ever since the beginning of summer. Jeff was shunned by Trista and moved out of the apartment in Portland that may be why no postings from Jeff have been made. I think the Reynolds had a falling out after the walk with Trista. Jeff was supposed to be at the bike run for Ayla. he Emailed me about going and I was going to ride down with Tori to meet up with the crew to help set up then all of a sudden Tori receives the emails from Trista and Poof there goes Tori and there goes Jeff from U4A it all intrigues me because there is so much going on in this case behind the scenes. Ayla shouldn't be a cash cow for anyone to benefit off from. I think this is terrible. Who ever cared about receiving the reward. The happiness of a family being reunited with their missing loved one would be what made it special for me. I know that this story hasn't had any happy points but i'm hoping for some kind of miracle <3 Bring Ayla home!
Not sure I know Trista told Tori off but i'm not sure about anyone else they all have excuses as to why they stopped putting effort into Ayla but i'm not no matter who's side I choose I'm for Ayla till we all get answers.
DeleteM4A
maybe because tori was using the blog and the blogs crew as her personal loan/donation venue to pay off fines for criminal behavior, that and the fact she was giving vear email blowjobs and disrepected ayla by having him be a guest star on united for AYLA. she deserved to be told to fuck off and them some. also may have been some hanky panky going on between her and the hubby of tristas mother. loved how tori twisted it around that trista was the bad guy for trying to protect her family from a predator.
DeleteRoger 1 says:
ReplyDeleteOctober 16, 2012 at 1:41 am
I want to thank all of you here for keeping Ayla in the spot light. The people that started these blogs Tori and Jeff seem to have disappeared and it is looking as if money was their only reason for being here. That said Ayla has people here for her and only her now, again thank you. May Ayla be found soon and justice for her. The other 2 need not be mentioned again as it only takes away from Ayla.
Reply
It looks like Roger 1 is digging a big deep hole for himself over on U4A. They don't take kindly to anyone trashing Tori or Jeff....
DeleteJohn P states:
Roger, I will say with absolute cetainty, these accusations of Jeff and Tori doing thier work for Ayla was for money is not the case. As for why they have stepped back, Mama is absolutely correct, the people making the accusations on the other blog do not know the personnal circumstances. I am sure they will read, copy and paste my comment so I will not comment further after this comment. Speculation can be stopped, Tori and Jeff did not start this blog for money, and if you had any understanding of the personnal circumstances going on you would drop the nonsense.
I will check the contacts information for Jeff and Tori when I have more time this evening. Thank you for pointing it out to us. Though we do encourage open and frank discussions Roger, we have asked that the drama from the other blog stay on the other blog. Many of us read there to hopefully find new information. I am excited when they discuss Ayla, I am saddened when they discuss nonsense of this type. Let us please leave the accusations over there. We have been very productive of late without that kind of drama and I hope we can continue with that effort.
PS Yes I am in contact with them, NO I will not disclose any of the personnal information about either of thier personnal lives so please, to the members of the other blog, do not ask, I will delete any further accusatory statements of this nature as unfounded accusations.
They spend just as much time over (U4A) there discussing this blog as is spent here discussing them....the BIG difference is the way it is done. The "drama" is gone from there recently because they have booted or blocked everyone that have had differing opinions from theirs. I NEVER posted over there and have read for many months and watched in horror as certain people were ganged up on and then booted for asking the questions that people like Jeff and John P didn't want asked. Questions that may have put Trista on the spot but were valid questions all the same. IMO Roger 1 is next to go. Its sad. Oaklandrez
I agree, Oakland.
DeleteWe all have different definitions of "drama." My definition is demonizing a family based on half-truths and hearsay. Take the LIP for instance. LE won't disclose the particulars of the policy. ALL the information about the LIP comes directly from Trista and Jeff (the type of policy, the amount of the policy, when and how Trista learned about the policy, how Justin "hoodwinked" Trista into coughing up Ayla's SSN, etc.).
To me, "drama" is a hysterical witchhunt, and if you try to rein in the mass hysteria from snowballing, you are deemed a "disgrace to Ayla." To me, "drama" is accusing a family of being "baby killers." To me, drama is conjuring up 101 "graphic" scenarios in which Ayla met her demise at the hands of the DiPietros.
So I guess just asking why Jeff is MIA and hasn't bothered to thank the crew on HIS own blog for all their efforts is "dramatic."
Oh well...to each their own.
Mckee, the last thing I see is you being a "disgrace to Ayla" you ask the tough questions that make us all think. I feel wholeheartedly that the largest "disgrace to Ayla" is close mindedness to all of the possibilities.
DeleteBecause you have asked some of these tough questions and have pointed out some major inconsistencies coming from Trista's side as well as my having a friend that has been on the Dipietro side from the get go who swears up and down that Justin did not do anything to Ayla. I respect this friends opinion highly and know they are not the type to just believe Justin is innocent without reason and when they told me that if this were to turn out that he had done something to that little girl they would never trust themselves or their judgement ever again, I started to open my eyes and mind to other possibilities.
I now believe that there is a whole lot more to the story on the Reynold's side of the family and when all comes down there will be many people shocked speechless.
Oaklandrez
Tried to email Jeff to get answers his email address on the other site does not work.
ReplyDeletejeff@k9bikers.com
DeleteAyla's Family,
ReplyDeleteEven though it has been 10 months, Ayla and your family remain in my thoughts and prayers. I hope and pray that Ayla is found and comes home to you soon, very soon.
I'm sure everyone joins me in sending their sincere best wishes, good thoughts, good vibes, prayers, your way.
Ayla and her family, is not, will not, be forgotten.
Well-said, S - I join you in this.
DeleteRoger 1 says:
ReplyDeleteOctober 16, 2012 at 2:49 pm
Sorry to disappoint everyone but with what has been going on I have to rethink my position on the whole case. I will be silent for a while but I think everything is going to fall apart not because of you here but because of the ones missing and there silence and hiding no different than the Dipetrios. You can not condemn one family and give Jeff and Tori a free pass it doesn’t pass the straight face test.
Reply
Nicely said, S...
DeleteOh man, Dana B! Roger 1 is a-ok in my book!
Actually they are one in the same.
DeleteThat's right.It's VERY obvious. Roger and Dana are the same and Dana is the dude who came here to make Kitty out to be Miss America or some shit.Now Kitty is kissing Roger 1 aka Dana's ass...too funny. So Kitty has found a stool pigeon to slap some 'hard questions' over there since she is banished and can't stand it.How stupid do you think we are? Someone has a superiority complex and I'll give ya 3 guesses who....
Deleteyou really have a problem don't you.
DeleteI actually suspected Roger 1 of being Mckeekitty, getting around the ban with either a proxy, a neighbors wifi signal or the library computor....thought the poor girl was gonna bust out her thong when she was booted from that blog..lol lol lol
Deleteyou seem like you may be onto something with that statement.
DeleteI think Mckeekitty has the REJECTION problem, someone was just pointing it out, but perhaps YOU have a problem with that? Are you her dull friend character michelle or her ass licking character dana? perhaps all those people are one in the same using diff ip addys.1.tablet/ipad 2. cell ph 3. laptop/desktop 4.neighbors wifi 5. library 6. starbucks 7. proxy server
DeleteThis response is from Dana B I only know of Mckeekitty from the blog. The reason for the story was someone was being a jerk and I thought I would inject some humor to lighten the conversation. I think you people carry this hate complex a little to far. No one has asked me to ask any questions for them ever, the questions I ask are my own. I don't think anyone here needs someone else to ask questions for them, I know I don't.
DeleteIf mckeekitty has a "superiority complex" then mckeekitty would have gotten that from people who search out mckeekitty to talk about mckeekitty. Do you see the problem in that?
DeleteI don't think anyone has a "superiority complex" and I have no problems with anything.
DeleteDana-you were singing Mck's praises like you knew her in person. So all this time you were shoving crap in people's faces based on what she told you. Jeez I could be a supermodel and send you a photo I clipped off the internet and you would believe it and run all over telling people how groovy I am and how so very jealous they should be. utter crud, mate.
DeleteThe truth I asked a question one time how would people feel that are calling Justin a murderer if he was found innocent. How would you take back the hurt you caused. McKee re thought the situation and thanked me for my statement. When I read all the name calling of McKee I decided to get creative to lighten the name calling and situation. If I hurt anyones feelings with the little story I told I apologize and McKee if it has caused you any harm I am sorry. My intentions were to ease the tensions of the moment. Mckee does not know me or I her.
DeleteMCKEEKITTY DID NOT TELL ME ANYTHING I MADE IT UP. signed dana b. See I typed my name in lower case to show how sorry I am. I was going to do the bag lady story at Mc Donalds theme and tell you the lady left her bag at Mc Donalds and when you asked what was in the bag I was going to tell you crap, but I thought you would know that one. Please get over it it was a joke.
DeleteLet me be clearer - some people complain that mckee takes attention away from Ayla, and then they come here to give her the attention they are complaining about her having. Point being: these people are the problem, not mckee
DeleteI agree thank you for clearing that up for me.
DeleteThanks, Space...
DeleteDana...you have nothing to apologize for. Trolls infest every blog on the internet. A missing child blog brings out the most despicable sorts...
I kinda thought it was a nice story.lol Thank you.
DeleteDana B
DeleteNo worries anyone with half a brain could tell when you injected that story you were just being sarcastic. The ones who blame others of trying to take attention off Ayla are the ones guilty of doing that themselves. I have enjoyed having Mckeekitty and others here. She is not afraid to throw the bullshit flag when necessary. She has been upfront saying she still thinks the Dipietro's may be involved but backs the stuff up that she questions with links and facts. It is nice to have the ones who defected from the misfits to come here and have intelligent conversation. Having others who have a different view on things that can discuss them rationally without the name calling and twisting everything to fit their scenario gives us all a chance to see things in a different view and decide for ourselves how we feel about it. Unfortunately like many other cases there will still be trolls who come in to be shit stirrers but if we just ignore them they will get bored and leave.
POSER DETECTOR says "I actually suspected Roger 1 of being Mckeekitty, getting around the ban with either a proxy, a neighbors wifi signal or the library computor....thought the poor girl was gonna bust out her thong when she was booted from that blog..lol lol lol"
DeleteThat was a pretty easy one to figure out, the fixation and all. :-)
mountain mama says:
ReplyDeleteOctober 16, 2012 at 2:59 pm
Neither Jeff or Tori LOST Ayla Roger. Ayla’s blood WASN’T found in Jeff or Tori’s basement!!! Your comparison doesn’t pass the straight face test. We are doing our best to keep Ayla’s name out there and we really don’t need your cloud of gloom and doom hanging over our heads. While you are rethinking this Roger, why don’t you think about how your comments are helping Ayla Bell Reynolds? Ayla is why we’re here.
MM is so full of shit
mm is an idiot yes, but they are working on the hunters campaign so maybe Roger 1/Mckee can give it a rest for 5 mins?
DeleteWhy should McKee and Roger 1 give it a rest? The U4A cult have yet to give Justin a rest.
DeleteI find it funny how U4A is concerned about Justin not talking yet Trista and Jeff have completely stopped speaking out for Ayla.
ReplyDeleteyeah well Ayla was WITH JUSTIN WHEN SHE WENT POOF, so there you have it.DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
DeleteYes, and Trista took her.
DeleteI have always felt there was a good possibility of that.Although Justin could have placed her with someone out of fear Trista was not in the right frame of mind to have her. I just think if it was Justin Ayla would have been back by now. So I lean more to Trista.
DeleteUnless Justin accidently killed her when he lost his cool after a night of boozing in Portland.
DeleteOr Trista threw her off a bridge when she was trippin. Which sounds as disgusting as your scenario. Let me add I don't choose to believe either statement.
DeleteThe police are in possession of all the evidence, not you or I and they seem to think she is no longer alive. It is disgusting, all of it. Misfit people who have no business being parents and the kids suffer.What do you think all those diver were doing in the water, spearing for fish ?
DeleteAs long as a body isn't found there is a flicker of hope I guess.
It is disgusting I really think Ayla has no chance even if alive. I know they were looking for Ayla in the river. That is even more disgusting if someone did that they deserve the death penalty plain and simple. I am still holding onto hope.
DeleteI know. Trista definitely has no business having a child but it seems getting high/drunk, sleeping around then giving birth to another welfare check is her only hobby.
DeleteJustin has two kids by two different women. He's fugly as hell with a gf whose face could be a Halloween mask...
DeleteAw, sounds like someone is jealous of Courtney because she has flawless skin and a pretty face. And hey, at least Justin works! Something hooker Trista has never done in her life (or her family)
DeleteUnbelievable. . . and I think McKitty is Obscure. . . just saying
DeleteWow, this was a real mature thread. I half expected to hear "I know you are but what am I?"
DeleteCourtney has a pretty face? lmfao. she got hit so many times with the ugly stick a werewolf would mistake her as a mate.
Deleteanons - who you find attractive is irrelevant
Deletethanks for that important announcement holla back girl....your opinion is so vital here.
DeleteIn my experience the more a person points out others "flaws" the more it speaks to their own. And usually has nothing to do with the person they speak of.
Deletetrista has aids
Deleteanon 3:59 thats really not pertinent to the conversation. I think you are getting a tad out of hand.
Deleteoaklandrez
oak is the board nazi....stfu.
Deleteoaklandrez
DeleteDon't let the babble of the trolls bother you. If you don't comment they will go away. They show their intelligence every time they post.
as do you...lol
DeleteIt always amazes me when people insult the looks of another human being. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Those insulting must be complete knockouts to be able to judge another like that. I've seen Courtney. She is gorgeous. Anyone thinking otherwise should take a look in the mirror & question yourself as to why the looks of another are so important to you.
DeleteIn all fairness, I haven't heard that one yet. I do believe "I know you are but what am I?" might have sufficiently covered that. Though I do appreciate your helpful input.
DeleteIn all fairness, I haven't heard that one yet. I do believe "I know you are but what am I?" might have sufficiently covered that. Though I do appreciate your helpful input.
DeleteCan someone tell me what a
Delete"hollaback girl" is. That one is new to me, ...just curious.
@ Anon 10/16 10:31 p.m.
Just for reference sake and perhaps future info you might find of value; (and it doesn't sound like you are aeare of)
Condoms are NOT effective birth control and should never be used alone for birth control.
However, ALWAYS use condoms to guard against the spread of disease.
S., a hollaback girl is a term used for cheerleaders who basically echo or answer what the head cheerleader(s) say(s). Have you ever heard the song by Gwen Stefani called Hollaback Girl? Every time that term is thrown in the ring, that song is in my head for the day. I ain't no hollaback girl. I think for myself, thanks :P
DeleteThanks Michelle. Duh,.. some times the simplest things just fly right on by...
DeleteI really think the posters for Ayla are a good thing. I hope she is found soon I would hate for this to go on much longer. The Jhessye Shockley thing went on way to long the waiting to hear and the searching of the landfill. The searchers kept thinking everyday was going to be the day they found her. The mother didn't care but she still had to be thinking the other shoe was going to drop any day. I am sure Justin and family are anxious for a break in the case as well. Can you imagine their reaction if she is found alive and well. Can you imagine LE and other people who have hurled accusations at them their reaction if she is found alive and well. I for one am praying for Ayla to be found alive. I may be dreaming but it is a good feeling.
ReplyDeleteThe Trenton Duckett case has never been solved and he is still missing years later.Very sad what people do to kids.
DeleteI have to agree with you I just can't understand what happens to a person that they could harm a child to the point of death.
Deletehttp://www.charleyproject.org/cases/d/duckett_trenton.html
DeleteI doubt Justin is waiting for a break in the case.Maybe he is the only one who knows what happened and will take it to the grave.Maybe that is why the others are so strongly defending him. Maybe that is why the secret can be kept that way, only he knows and maybe he is a very convincing liar and a good poker player. Maybe that is why Lance has bailed out of dodge, he suspects and wanted away from his brother.No one was home during the day but him that fri, Phoebe and Elisha were at work/school, Courtney in Portland. Depending on what time they all converged on Violette ave, he could have told them she was already in bed sleeping and they took his word for it.His behavior screams HINKY anyway.
ReplyDeleteDana...nothing wrong with dreaming.
DeleteAyla may be gone, and the DiPietros may be involved. We're at the 10 month mark. LE is either putting a case together, or they don't have the evidence to proceed without a break in the case.
I just don't like the way this family has been branded with an iron-hot cow poker as baby killers. Frankly, Trista has been a study in crazy with all her conflicting statements, and that has caught my attention. I can't say she's involved, but I can say she makes me uneasy.
Don't pay any mind to the trolls. They WANT to get under your skin. You have nothing to explain. Don't respond to hate-filled idiots, and eventually you'll cut off their oxygen supply.
OT: Was there a mini earthquake in Maine? Something just came up on the news...
Yes something like a 4.3 around Buxton area. So I have heard anyway.
DeleteWest of Portland Maine near Hollis Ctr.
DeleteO/T - I'm sure all of us are horrified about Jessica Ridgeway, and feel very badly for her family. I am finding the "call to alms" a little off-putting. I remind myself that it's not her immediate family running the facebook pages and the website and whoever is just really wants to help them, but the talk of fundraisers for the mom, address to send money to the mom, Paypal links to donate to the mom and the manner in which that's presented seems to be the main focus. I had to search the website for the info on possible suspects that I'd seen on there before. It just feels like trying to cash in while public sympathy is at its highest (moreso than the Bain girls' dad(s) or Jeff). Anyone else have thoughts on this - another way of looking at it?
ReplyDeleteUnbeknownst to me at the time I wrote that, Jessica's memorial service was being live streamed. I saw the last half. I feel the minister did a great job, including reminding people that matters of justice need to be handled by authorities. He also mentioned the donations and that the family said they can't take all that, they will be setting up a Jessica Ridgeway Fund for underprivileged children. I believe the donations were likely the idea of some well-meaning person - and was heartened to hear that the family responded to it as they have.
Deletethe space between, I agree with you that goodhearted though it may be there is no reason to set up a fundraiser every time anyone suffers any kind of problem. In many cases the money either isn't needed or is directed at things that really didn't stem from whatever the disaster that was impetus for the collection.
DeleteI think people are just sad and wanted to do something to feel better and make the parents feel better. Money seems to be the easiest option.
DeleteI understand they are not a wealthy family and probably won't be able to work for some time nor afford additional services they may need - and I appreciate that the donation info is easy to find (as I've had to search and/or inquire for such info before). I just have felt like whoever is running those pages and events are pushing it TOO hard. So many people are generous in this world and gladly give freely without being asked and reminded and suggested and directed and... I feel better that the family has maintained their integrity and purpose and do not want to get rich from losing Jessica. I was additionally saddened with the Bain girls' nightmare when, on the heels of their rescue, things got messy about the 2 dads and where the donations should really be sent and who was controlling it. Disgusting.
DeleteI left a comment on U4A saying "This poll is ignorant. Why is their no option for “I do not think the LIP has anything to do with Ayla’s disappearance”?" And John edited my comment. How's that for proof of how fucked up things are run over there? It literally is a cult and John is literally psychotic.
ReplyDeletethe LIP has something to do with something, if it didn't Justin would have taken out a policy for his other child too, Ayla's half-brother, Justin's son....So why only the one child has a policy on her life, and she just happens to disapear? Sounds a little bit more than being a responsible daddy doesn't it. A 25k policy with an accidental death rider = 50,0000. Yes, no body = no payout, but not EVERYBODY knew that, well NOW they do.....ooooops. You see it makes sense why someone is spreading the rumour that a kidnapper took her and then dumped her stuff in the river, to make it look like the kidnapper killed her.....................
DeletePS--I am talking about Justins secret son with his coworker in Portland not lil Ray....
DeleteThat's your opinion. Not mine. Sorry!
DeleteAnon 9:44 the poll is not loading properly all the time so you may not have seen all of the options. There are four choices that start with "No, I think the LIP is a red herring." Those 4 choices all involve thinking the policy is unrelated to Ayla's disappearance and/or death. There are four of them because they give different reasons why he might have bought the policy.
DeleteMy sense (speculation) is that maybe Justin was trying to do right by Ayla since his son wasn't in his life. Re: the LIP, I believe Derek saw Justin as being serious about being a dad to Ayla, and suggested the policies for both Justin and Ayla - stating that's what he, himself, had. I also believe, as one commenter months ago said, if Justin's best buddy was selling Jet Skis, he'd have one of those in the garage, never used, that he'd eventually fall behind in the payments on.
Delete@Anonymous10:15
DeleteYour speculation does not include the fact that IF Justin has since found out he has another child he may very well have bought a LIP on that child also. We have no way of knowing this. That is confidential information and may never be known to us.
The LIP benefits Justin as he is the beneficiary. He is still paying the policy. weird.If Justin is named a suspect or is prosecuted for having anything to do with Aylas case, he will not be able to collect. wonder if Derek has changed the continguent beneficiary designation. in other words, who is named after Justin to collect the money?
DeletePretty sure if Justin were prosecuted for anything an ins policy would not pay out. Same as it does not pay out for a missing child. So claiming Ayla missing would have been a dumb plan it seems on Justin's part if it was part of a plan to collect on a LIP. Doesn't matter how many ways you say it it just doesn't work.
Deleteyou are assuming justin knew this at the time. I doubt he did. you have to wait 7 years to declare someone dead, although LE has given Justin some statements to use in front of a judge if he wishes to have her declared deceased and file a claim.
DeleteAnon 4:51
DeletePlease explain, , "...LE has given Justin some statements to use in front of a judge if he wishes to have her declared deceased and file a claim".
Where did you get this information?
signed;getrealpeople
Yes Anon 4:51
DeletePlease explain yourself.
“We think it is highly unlikely Ayla Reynolds will be found alive,” Maine Department of Public Safety Spokesman Stephen McCausland said at a Thursday afternoon press conference. “Nothing points in that direction.”
DeleteMaine State Police Spokesman Stephen McCausland announces to reporters in Waterville on Thursday, May 31, 2012 that investigators no longer believe missing toddler Ayla Reynolds is alive.
* At a press conference May 31, police officially told the public for the first time Ayla Reynolds is likely deceased.
@Anon4:51
DeleteSo is this your statement LE has given to Justin to give to a judge??
Because that is far from an official statement first of all. Second of all there is a big difference between LE believing it highly unlikely Ayla could be found alive and them declaring her dead or saying they have concrete proof she is.
LE has made statements that Justin could take to a judge, giving him ammo to have her declared deceased. what is so hard to get about that?
DeleteLE has not declared Ayla dead, they have only said they do not hold out hope for finding her alive after so much time has passed. That is not evidence to put in front of a judge for proof of death. What is so hard to understand about that!
DeleteJohn P. I know you now read over here, and since I can't post on U4A, I have to pose my questions here to you.
ReplyDeleteI shared my concerns with Thoughts4Ayla via email about Jeff and Trista. Thoughts4Ayla validated my concerns. Why did she immediately disappear from the U4A scene like so many others when I started to poke around?
If you want more particulars, I'll be happy to provide them. Publically...here.
Because she is sick of the lies being posted on this blog and she decided to back away and grieve on her own. . . . We all know that Justin is responsible for whatever happened to Ayla. . . and we know LE and MSP have way more incriminating evidence than we know about. He will eventually be charged . . . the truth will come out . . . and what does it matter if Trista and Jeff aren't talking now, they certainly came clean of all their dirty laundry right from the beginning, that to me makes me lean way more to the side that the family that is responsible has been closed lipped from the beginning!
Delete@mckeekitty 10/16/12 11:49 PM - I have also been wondering where Thoughts disappeared to. Obviously not an admin anymore because the new article in the Sentinel says there are 3 administrators, which would be JP, PB and Jeff.
Delete@Anonymous 10/17/12 7:38 AM "Because she is sick of the lies being posted on this blog and she decided to back away and grieve on her own."
Who is Thoughts4Ayla that she needed to back away and grieve on her own? Or am I misreading this?
Dee - Perhaps anon posted in the wrong thread, I believe s/he is referring to Trista's absence when s/he says "Because she is sick of the lies being posted on this blog and she decided to back away and grieve on her own." It's putting the responsibility for Trista's choices on someone else IMO.
DeleteI don't know what became of T4A, Dee. She isn't listed as an admin on the U4A contact page. T4A struck me as a fair and balanced moderator. She didn't even say goodbye.
DeleteFrom today's article:
"Answers for Ayla, which was started by Ayla's maternal step-grandfather Jeff Hanson, has since merged with website Justice for Ayla to become United for Ayla. The new website has three administrators and has an average of 300 page views per day, Pomerleau said."
Why wasn't Tori credited for starting J4A like Jeff was for starting A4A? Tori is still listed as an admin on the contact page. John stated there were three admins, but four are noted on the contact page.
because they dont want to be associated with Tori and her criminal and backstabbing behavior.they just havent updated the contact page.she is finito.
DeleteYou're right McKee, Tori is still listed. I wasn't counting her. It's odd how people seem to just go poof.
DeleteSpace - I think you're right. I think it was on the wrong thread. It confused me, which is sometimes not hard to do!
Mckeekitty, don't you think it's a bit disingenuous to keep hinting you have information and threatening to go public with it? If you want to state your view, do it. Or don't. The game-playing got old a long time ago.
Deleteenough...fair question and point taken. I will no longer engage in a game of "Clue" here.
DeleteThat said, I found it "disengenous" that I was warned that my posts were "too graphic." I thought both boards should be aware of Jeff's curt email to me that came out of the blue. John stated that it was a "polite" email on U4A...I did not. I found it rude as hell, and thought people should judge for themselves. Furthermore, John posted on J4A:
"Regardless of what you all think of mine or Jeff's actions in Tori's absence with regards to McKee and U4A, that is something I will not comment on other than to say, we had our reasons for our actions, we do not post personal e-mails so I can only assume you do not know the whole of the story. As McKee says herself, how can you form an accurate opinion if you don't know all the facts?"
Sorry, John...I don't "know the whole of the story." So I have been going back to find it. I tried to find a particular post from Thoughts4Ayla in which she, in her role as admin, questions Trista and Trista's odd comments. But it appears to have gone "poof" along with Thoughts herself. Why would Thoughts remove her own posts before getting (or being run) out of Dodge?
Thoughts was the one admin I actually trusted, and we exchanged a couple of emails. She understood my uneasy feelings, and soon after, she was gone. And soon after that, I was banished.
With Jeff and John at the helm of U4A, I cannot trust the "facts" as presented. I think this has an impact on how the DiPietros are viewed, and I find that reckless and irresponsible. Does it offer a glimpse into Ayla's fate? Probably not. Can I be sure? No.
But I appreciate your post, and will cease dropping hints.
Mckeekitty, I appreciate your responding with integrity. My own opinion for what it's worth is all the interpersonal stuff between various posters and admins on the blog is mere clutter and noise. The important thing is keeping Ayla in the public awareness and I think that is what most everyone is trying to do, even when there are disagreements about what it's okay to post and not okay to post.
Deletemckee- post the damn email from jeff already and stop yanking our chains. thanks.
DeleteMcKee, anyone leaving has nothing to do with you. Not everything is about you or involves you.
DeleteFor whatever it is worth, my opinion is, Jeff is not, has never been, fourthcoming about certain things. He's been pretty underhanded in the way he's handled his blogs.
DeleteI just don't have a very good impression of him at all.
http://www.kjonline.com/news/hunting-season-bringsnew-hope-in-ayla-case_2012-10-16.html
ReplyDeleteI think this is great attention to Ayla but unfortunately John P was mentioned too much in the article which means his ego will be inflated even more. To me he is craving recognition.
DeleteJohn befriended Ben some time ago. I agree with some of the KJ commenters who felt "hope" was not the right word in finding "clues" about Ayla in the woods. I applaud this particular effort at U4A, and it was one of Ben's better written articles. It's likely not easy to find things to write about to keep Ayla's name out there when none of the involved parties, including MSP, are speaking.
DeleteWhat we know: Justin has a life insurance policy on Ayla
ReplyDeleteWhat we don't know: What is the amount of the policy? Does he have one on his other child? Does the policy pay double with accidental death? Is this a policy that can be transferred to her once she is 18 sort of like a savings account to help with college?
I have searched and can only find that Trista has mentioned the amount of the policy not LE. Has LE come out and confirmed the amount of the policy? If there are any links to prove they did please post them because I have been unable to locate any more than Trista saying it was 25k.
we know the amt is 25k.
Deletewe know state farms whole life policies start at 25k, term policies at 100k, so therefor it's whole life.
whole life builds cash value,therefor the face amt will increase over time
the owner of the policy can be changed over from justin to ayla on her 18th birthday.
no info on whether there is a return of premium provision, or accidental death rider
no info on Justins policy IF IT EXISTS or why he got 2 sepeRate policies as the Tudelas have stated. he could have added coverage for ayla as a rider on his adult policy.
NO info if Justin has seen, provided for or taken out a policy on the life of his son, or if Phoebe has even met him.
I believe Looking was asking if it was confirmed by someone other than Trista......
Deleteoaklandrez
oaklandrez
DeleteThat was what i was asking. I also found out state farm carries Family life which would cover children for 10k and it isn't really expensive.
Big Coverage Little Cost
Here's an example of what Family Life Insurance would cost a family of three, assuming $250,000 in coverage for each parent and $10,000 for the child.
Household Member Policy/Rider Type Annual Premium
35-year old male* Select Term-20, Best Rate $235
30-year old female* Select Term-20 Rider, Best Rate $135
Child** Children's Term Rider $50
Total Annual Premium $420
I'm not saying I know this is what coverage Justin had I just think it is possible since only Trista has said 25K that I can find a credible link for.
http://www.statefarm.com/insurance/life_annuity/life/family/family.asp
Heidi says Justin had his own policy in ADDITION TO AYLA'S,which is what I didnt understand.He could have added Ayla on as a rider to his own policy for very little.Heidi says Ayla's policy, it would cover her funeral and little else. the smallest policy Ayla qualified for was 25,ooo whole life. NO TERM POLICY FOR CHILDREN IS AVAILABLE.
DeleteLooking--why on earth did you do a quote with wrong ages and info? the info is 24 yr old male SMOKER, and minor/juvenile rider.
OR 24 yr old male smoker either term life or whole life, and juvenile whole life policy.
juveniles cannot get term life with state farm only wholelife. so Ayla would have to either be a rider under Justins policy or have a whole life policy herself. Heidi stated there are 2 policies. Justin didnt qualify for a family policy.He's not married.
your quote is WAY OFF. smoking will increase Justins premium by about 20-30%.
YOUR SCENARIO IS NOT POSSIBLE.STOP TALKING ABOUT INSURANCE. YOUR WAY OFF HERE.
DeleteAnonymous10/17/12 2:15 PM
DeleteI only quoted what was on the site itself. Like I said just looking for a confirmation the amount and what policies were available. An increase of 20 or 30% on the quote I posted from the site is a little over $100.00 a year. A lot of single parent households are considered a family just not sure if that is the case here or not
Anonymous10/17/12 2:16 PM
I will not stop asking questions I will not stop talking about it. The facts have been twisted so many times I just wanted to know if there was confirmation from LE about this. I was just asking a what we know and what we don't know question.
Anon 10/17 9:08 p.m.
DeleteWell aren't you the smart one?...oops forgot a word.
O/T: DNA from "phony chewing gum survey" solves 1976 Maine cold case
ReplyDeletehttp://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/17/gary-raub-linked-to-1976-cold-case-murder_n_1973269.html
Seattle police solve a 36 year old murder case from Maine (with a piece of chewing gum).
DeleteAccording to the recent kjonline article, a lot of dead bodies are found in the woods of Maine, by civilians.
Hmmm
signed:getrealpeople
ReplyDeletenanato3 • 14 hours ago −
Here kitty kitty kitty. I'm sure you have something sarcastic to say.
1 9 •Reply•Share ›
oaklandrez • 12 hours ago • parent
nothing like trying to take away from keeping Ayla in the minds of people. No matter what anyone has to say about any of the blogs or participants of those blogs, this hunter awareness is extremely helpful and keeps Ayla's name out there. You are taking away from that by "calling out" Mckee.....leave it be
6 2 •Reply•Share ›
nanato3 • 11 hours ago • parent
I'm not taking away from Ayla at all. She's the one on other blogs trying to get attention and pot stirring with her sarcastic perverted mouth at Ayla's expense. Trying to hurt Ayla's mother while believing Jd is somehow responsible for Ayla's demise in that house is rather disgusting. Also, Jeff and Tori's whereabouts is none of her business.
mckee someone has a crush on you
the location/cell numbr of tori is none of mckee's biz but what mckee discusses on another blog is nana of 300's biz. what a rude cow.
Deleteoaklandrez - while I realize you probably didn't copy/paste the above here, I just wanted to say I like your levelheadedness.
DeleteI've seen nanato3 on the MS gunning for mckeekitty for months now. Claims "the cat" is out to hurt Trista for simply asking some questions of the Reynolds family.
DeleteI think nanato3 needs to get laid...
perhaps we can fix her up with dana b.
DeleteNah...John P or Ladybug is more nanato3's style.
DeleteSpace....
DeleteI appreciate the compliment. I just find it so hypocritical of people to bitch about Mckee and how she is "taking focus off Ayla with her sarcastic comments" when they are doing EXACTLY the same thing by running off at the lips about Mckee....I, for one, find Mckee's comments and questions thought provoking and relevant.
Oaklandrez
The dad of a missing ME girl reportedly won't say if he's passed a police poly, and says the results are 'irrelevant.'
ReplyDeleteThe family of Ayla Reynolds is kicking media off their property, while police continue searching for the missing girl.
ReplyDeleteIdk if anyone will have time to screen shot the Justice For Ayla "closed group" on face book, but there seems to be yet another crazy attention whore spouting off complete and utter ridiculousness. I swear that this case has brought out more psychos than I have seen. The integrity, or lack thereof, in the admins on that page is staggering. It send to me that they just go off on these crazy tangents that have absolutely nothing to do with Ayla. Tori sure did put together a motley crew of misfits. All along martyrs on the other pages have claimed their normalcy while proving again and again how completely unstable they are....
ReplyDeleteTori's motley crew consists of several of her 'personalities'yapping to themselves to make her look popular... just sayin...
DeleteThe post was removed. As I knew it would be. It was even more insane than Amys usual blathering... I've said it before and I'll say it again, EdMea has problems
ReplyDeleteHopefully he can get some help to feel better.
DeleteWhat we know: Trista was homeless, living in a motel.
ReplyDeleteWhat we don't know: When did Trista become homeless? Why was she not living with a relative who could help in her recovery? How did her homelessness impact any DHHS involvement with her children?
_____________________________________
This one has always troubled me.
Honestly, I can understand tossing my junkie daughter out on the street. Drug addicts are hell to live with. But I would seek relief from family court before allowing my grandchildren to be exposed to the horrors of an active addict. If I was in no position/condition to step in and care for my grandchildren, I would demand the court intervene.
Kitty, where was it stated that Trista is/was a junkie. I know that we know she had an alcohol problem and that is what she went to rehab for. But other than rumors about drug addiction, is there any reliable truths to this?
DeleteI'm asking because I too like to make my theories based on fact. Trista having drug issues opens up many other things that I had not considered. What kind of people did trista have around Ayla? I know its be en asked about the paternal family and many ideals have been kicked around, some bordering on flat out ridiculous.
I guess I'm just wondering if an unspoken drug addiction is a possibility.
Weird...this from the Morning Sentinel:
Deletehttp://www.onlinesentinel.com/news/police-log-offers-insight-into-custody-questions_2011-12-30.html
Note that alcohol is never specified or even mentioned...only that Trista had a "substance abuse" problem and entered a "drug rehabilitation" facility.
Yes...alcohol is a substance and a drug. I won't dare split hairs on that point. But why not just keep it at alcohol detox or treatment for alcoholism?
I don't know what to make of Lance's assertion of seeing the "whole" Reynolds family smoking crack behind the restaurant. It doesn't play into my opinions.
Re: the people who Ayla was exposed to. Well, Amanda Brenner is Ayla's "Godmother", right? When asked if Trista was currently using, Amanda responded with something like "just put 2 and 2 together." I'll find the post if you would like.
If you wish to respond, I'll have to catch you on the next thread because I cannot read comments beyond the 200 mark.
derek and justin spread the rumours of trista being a junkie through their fake online names and through friends, family and bored old biddie worker bees
DeleteNo one needs to spread rumors all anyone has to do is open their eyes. Trista's family and friends actions are speaking loud and clear. And for that matter so are Trista's.
Deleteright and justins gf's sister was poisoning half of portland with boatloads of cocaine,oxy pills and pot wasnt she. he is one to talk.MAJOR DRUG TRAFFIKING, and he has no problem with his gf living in the same house and him living accross the street from drug central.School of kids nearby too. Trista has some mental problems, but courtneys sister purposely set out to make a profit from trying to kill others and the very least getting them addicted and filling up the drug rehab centers. how do we know that briona wasnt pushing drugs on trista too? yeah, our eyes are OPEN, doncha worry there sparky!!!!
Delete@mckeekitty: Apparently, the court did intervene. And, look what happened. That fine upstanding family you defend so passionate: Lose Her!
ReplyDeleteOpen mouth, insert foot, now begin chewing.
Sounds to me like Mckee was trying to say that maybe had a member of the Reynolds family stepped in none of this would have happened.
Deleteoaklandrez
Oakland...thank you. Yes...that is what I was trying to say.
DeleteBecca had already lost three grandchildren to the system, and she may have been on the brink of losing two more.
Was there no relative(s) or family friend(s) available to step in to foster and love these children while their respective mothers got their shit together?
"That fine upstanding family you defend so passionate: Lose Her!"
Delete_____________________________
In case you didn't get the memo, Anon, the DiPietros remain on my radar.
There is a big difference between having misgivings and calling for a public tar-and-feather event on a family that just might be innocent. Glad you can own the hurtful words you spew. I no longer could.
None of this would have happened if the person who made Ayla dissapear had not done it. Plain and simple,don't blame the victims but the doer.
Delete'Lost'
ReplyDeleteHello
ReplyDeleteCan you open a new thread please ? I cannot view the new comments. Thank you