margyf1 says:
My opinion is based on LE and MSP evidence, which is a lot, thus far.
While under daddy’s care Ayla suffered a broken arm without immediate care, bruises, obvious cut(s) to her little body and god knows what else. Daddy is an individual who took Ayla from custody of the Reynolds familiy relative via DHHS where he had connections. He buys a Life Insurance Policy shortly before his “daughter” goes “missing”. Blood evidence is more than what a small cut would produce says LE. Daddy refuses to give LE or MSP any clues as to what happened to his “daughter” other than she was kidnapped. The FBI totally rejected that this was a kidnapping from the get go! End of that story right there. He does not speak out with emotions to anyone. He remains silent throughout these 9 months. He shows zero zip for any emotions. His face remains totally placid. He expresses no pain or being distraught over this AT ALL! Not exactly what a loving father would do or would act like when is child goes missing.
I ask you: What is left to figure out? I have never been on the fence as to who did this to this poor sweet child.
The father reeks with guilt. It’s a no brainer and he will pay sooner or later when he gets that knock on his door from MSP! Party’s over for him and the others at that moment, who are connected with this crime.
I have read from good sources and people connected with LE that this case is far from a cold case and that LE is still building, what will be a very strong case, to bring justice to those horrible person(s) who caused enormous pain and terror to this poor sweet child. I can only imagine the horrific fear Ayla must have had while being harmed by him!Margy's comment sums up the ignorance surrounding this case. I would call Marg the village idiot, but he or she comes from an entire village of idiots. I was going to go through and disprove much of what was said with links and facts, but I decided it would be a waste of time....
I would love for Margy or any of her comrades to post actual facts...those pesky little things!
ConcernedUK here. How ignorant and lazy of you to not be bothered to 'disprove' MargyF1's analysis! The facts speak for themselves - open your eyes - plain as the nose on your one-sided face. Please take the time therefore to give your synopsis or overview of what you feel happened to Ayla, don't just sit there condoning or condemning theories or fact. You come across as level headed and concise. Ready, willing and able to jump on anyone with an opinion other than your own. Put those traits into practice and please enlighten us, I very much look forward to your version of events. It would be fruitless to attack me, by the way, I have no intention of arguing the toss with you and will not respond to any petty insults. I am merely a concerned individual from across the pond who, like every blogger from either blog, wants Ayla found and justice served. Thank you.
ReplyDeleteConcernedUK - You say you will not respond to petty insults after you opened your comment by saying Obscure is ignorant and lazy. Obscure has been running this blog virtually single-handedly since she started it. She is also human and likely has periods of time where things are going on in her own life that prohibit her from putting a lot of time in here. She is not a public figure, nor are we paying her to be here. (Most full-time jobs only ask people to be available 8 hours a day, 5 days a week and they are allowed sick time, personal time, vacation time.) I'm grateful that she is keeping the blog running, and hasn't abandoned it as Tori and Jeff have.
DeletePractice? I always thought those from across the pond spelled it "practise."
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
DeleteWell said anonymous. . . . I think Margy is right on! This blog is getting tired. . .. Obscure is running on empty and all she has to offer is insults to people who don't share her beliefs. . Whatever happened to Ayla happened on Justin's watch and he isn't talking. . .whenever someone did talk on that side they ended up making the public more sure that they are guilty. . . Sooner or later the truth will be known and justice will be had for beautiful Ayla.
ReplyDeleteThanks, anon. Obscure et al will no doubt jump on the wagon with their kidnapping theory I'm sure, yawn..... They need to take their blinkers off, look at the whole saga from the outset and concentrate on the facts confirmed by LE. Speculation only confuses matters, the truth is known by someone too gutless to hold their hands up and take the rap for their actions. I pity them. ConcernedUK.
DeleteDo you think Trista's friends and some of her family think it is far fetched that Trista or someone connected to her could have kidnapped Ayla? Do you wonder why her entire support system seems to crumbling around her? Do you question why people who previously supported her are dropping out of sight?
DeleteThanks for your pity Concerned. What would us lost souls do without it over here? Btw I dont have blinders on...I see thru bullshit and online rumors so clearly. I got OFF the bandwagon when I stopped posting at U4A.
Delete@ConcernedUK
DeleteLet’s concentrate on the facts. What has LE said: some of the blood found in the house was Ayla’s; they do not “think” the 3 in the house are telling everything they know; they did not find any evidence to “support” an abduction; they “think” it’s highly unlikely that Ayla will be found alive.
So, you join in at the discussion over at U4A and you have the gall to say here, “speculation only confuses matters”? Who is that comment directed to? Do you actually read the comments over there?
Let’s look at some of the scenario’s presented by these people. Justin took out life insurance on Ayla after stealing her from Trista. It was all planned, on Justin’s part, he was going to get a big check ($25,000) after he killed Ayla and made it look like an accident. Oh, and let’s not forget, he needed money for his drug habit and to expand his drug dealing business since he was unemployed. I guess though, he had to wait a couple of months before killing Ayla so he wouldn’t look suspicious. But, something happened, in a fit of rage he killed Ayla. Courtney, who is taking law classes, knew Justin could not pass this off as an accident, so they had to clean up the “crime scene”, and try to pass it off as a kidnapping. But, how do they dispose of the body? Thank god someone said…if only walls and yellow cats could talk. Now we know it was probably a 20-30 lb. kitty litter bag that was used.
No wait, Justin killed Ayla in fit of rage, then called Derek and bought a life insurance policy on Ayla, and Derek agreed to back-date it. (What are friends for!)
No wait, it was an accident. Ayla injured herself (fell down the basement stairs?) but they couldn’t call 911 or take her to the ER, they were all “high” on drugs, or they were just afraid they might be arrested for negligence. Ayla dies and now they have to clean up and concoct a believable story.
What the hell is wrong with these people? Why does their mind always go to dark, morbid places. It seems the more gruesome it is, the more they eat it up, and the more gruesome it becomes. These people have sick minds!
I have to ask you “Concerned”, why are you posting here? What is your purpose?
BTW, my blinkers are off. I only use them when I’m driving down the road and need to turn right or left. LOL
Signed:getrealpeople
to questions- I think it's possible tristas friends and family are just tired of all the public stalking and scrutiny and press bugging them. they prob want their privacy back. who can blame them.
Deleteanon, that could be true, likely even more true for the DiPietros, given what's been said about them - and done to them
Delete@Anon
DeleteThat does not explain why her friends and family are no longer supporting her.
QUESTIONS, do you know Trista and her family and friends ?
Delete@Oneannon
DeleteYes
Oh Anons. What are we going to do with you all I swear!
ReplyDeletePlease show me the bruises and "obvious" cuts to Ayla's body and then show me how Justin was the one that caused them. I have not personally seen any hotos of Ayla with cuts and bruises and even if there were some how can you confirm how she got them? Please tell me the "connection" Justin has directly with DHHS, other than another rumor out there. Please show me documented proof where Justin refused to give LE any clues. Do you know firsthand the one on one discussions Justin has had with LE? When you can answer these questions then maybe we will listen to you and your village idiots. Until then, shutty.
Sorry you feel this way. I'll only be satisfied when Obscure or whoever runs this blog gives their own view/opinion/scenario of what happened to Ayla. The rest of you can speculate and insult me and others who share my point of view to your hearts' content, enjoy! ConcernedUK.
DeleteThey aren't talking so we will have to believe what is obvious. . the reason for their silence is because everytime someone talks it is a risk that the "story" they have come up with will be found out as false. . .. Something happened to Ayla while with her father, he knows what that was unless he was so drugged that he couldn't know. . . If anyone thought that Ayla was kidnapped don't you think people would be locking doors and windows in that neighborhood. . . LE knows there was no kidnapping, LE knows that something happened to Ayla that took her life. . . the time will come when we will get our answers and Im sure the answers won't come from the W3.
DeleteConcerned UK no offense but I dont think Obscure is here to satsify you. But if you head over to the other blog I am sure you will get an "Amen Concerned!" To help you feel validated. You arent going to get it here insulting the blog owners intelligence. Obscure is right...Margy's statement is bologna and its that simple. I agree with Obscure for calling her out on it. And please point out where I am the one speculating? I asked for proof to back up any of Margy's statements, those are speculation, not fact.
DeleteAnon 835 you say you have to believe the obvious because they arent talking. Well if we go by those standards I will have to believe you are obviously an idiot because you believe what you want to and not look at fact. Fact is and remains that Justin has not been arrested, he has not been charged and he has not been named or ruled out a suspect. And neither has Trista. I have never seen anything about Justin being drugged up so again you are labeling him as a possible drug user on rumors and speculation alone.
DeleteSo vs2vs, what do you think might have happened to poor Ayla?
Delete@Anonymous8:35
DeleteYou are right every time someone talks they take a risk that the "story" they have come up with will be found out as false. And look how that has worked out for Trista. Maybe she should have remained silent. Just saying.
I still believe that Justin is responsible, I just don't know to what extent. There are thngs that definitely point in Justin's direction that make me believe that but if it were that simple, he would be in jail at this very minute so I have to see the facts we know. So no just because I post here doesnt make me Pro Justin as a lot of you U4A people think. I also do not believe that Ayla is alive. But you don't see me ignoring facts and believing every rumor to make my decision...its just my gut feeling plus what we actually do know as fact here. I dont think LE would have announced it if they didnt have something to support that. When Ayla first went missing my initial gut was that Trista was responsible. As more information came out, my thoughts changed. But, There are a lot of things about Trista that have raised red flags for me though and while everyone at U4A thinks it cruel to think anything bad about the mother of a missing child, I have to go by the facts. She has contradicted herself and proven dishonest on several occasions and I can't ignore that. I think Justin is responsible, but I am absolutely open to any possibility and am not completely ruling Trista out at this point, or ruling anyone out.
DeleteI do have a huge problem with U4A. It is truly disturbing to me to see so many people make such firm statements that Justin is guilty by heresay alone and without any consideration for other possibilities. I also find it very strange how at U4A if you dont believe what they want you to or question anything, you are attacked and eventually blocked. Why is it so important over there for the maternal family to "have everyone convinced"? I also find it completely crazy how some of the theories there support the entire paternal family and the Tudelas and DHHS and practically the whole damn neighborhood all in cohoots together. Common sense tells you that is not realistic...do you honestly think all those people committed and covered a crime together and no one slips up? They all just happen to be perfect criminals all working together lol? Justin's family has so many connections? Cmon the theories there are absurd. And accusations against the Tudelas are unfounded. If you clearly think Justin is guilty fine but at least back it up with something that isnt nonsense.
Btw I also think it is a likely possibility that LE doesnt have enough evidence or even goofed. That to me is more realistic than a handful of people all perfect criminals covering for Justin.
@Just saying. . .not really sure what you mean by "look what happened to Trista". If I were in her shoes I would be doing just as she is, yelling from roof tops until I found out what happened to my child. Trista asked and agreed to have Justin take care of Ayla while she took care of herself. I see nothing wrong with that. Justin is the one that was taking care of Ayla when she came to her demise. Its plain and simple. No one walked into that house and took Ayla. They tried to hard to set it up to look like a kidnapping and their plan failed. Then mommy dearest gets on tv and starts running her mouth about being there that night. WTF That is the biggest and more interesting lie in this whole mess. Why on earth would she say she was there if she wasn't. I'll tell you why, it is because she started right off the bat lying for son to save his sorry ass. That was all I needed to find which side I was on. Can you list Trista's lies? Or are you just making a statement to offset the otherside like the rest of this blog. It won't work. . LE knows what happened and "When the time is right" they will be bringing Justice to Ayla. Grammy dearest knows what happened and maybe she not Justin is the one to blame for whatever happened to precious Ayla. Trista is not the person to be throwing stones at right now. She trusted the father of her baby, she wanted so bad to have a family, she wanted Ayla to have a Daddy. Now she no longer has her baby girl. The whole thing is so horrible. The Dips need to start talking and bring Ayla home. Although, in my opinion I believe that whatever they did to Ayla and where ever they put her, she will never be found. Poor Ayla. . . may she finally find some peace in her world where ever she is. Every time I look at the pictures that were taken by the Dips it is so obvious in Ayla's eyes that she is so unhappy. Just sad!
Deletevs2vs - "It is truly disturbing to me to see so many people make such firm statements that Justin is guilty by heresay alone and without any consideration for other possibilities."
DeleteI agree. It is also disturbing to see the graphic nature of the imaginings of potential details - what could cause 4 blood spots? (1 example: bloody water sloshed out of a pail?) What could she have been carried out in? (1 example: it would need to be lined to prevent leakage?) Is that really necessary? As for the blood spots, anyone who's ever sneezed on a flat surface knows the size of that "spatter." Children are prone to dry/bloody noses and colds in the heating season. I don't deny it's possible that Ayla is deceased, or that someone in the house could be involved, but not every single thing is evidence of that. From what I've seen of the DiPietros, I don't believe any of them would intentionally murder a baby, or accidentally kill a child in a fit of rage. I also don't believe the others would cover that up. I can imagine a scenario wherein Justin wakes up to find a deceased Ayla at the bottom of the stairs. I can see him slamming/breaking the babygate screaming "why the fuck wasn't this put up?" What I can't make sense of is why 911 wouldn't be called. I also can't think of why, if they were covering her death, they wouldn't have thrown out the babygate and put up a new one before she was reported missing. That suggests to me that Justin didn't know in advance he'd be calling 911.
For every thought of the many possibilities I see, there are competing thoughts of why that wouldn't be.
here's a picture of Ayla at the DiPietros
Deletehttp://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=335427216546222&set=pb.214640005291611.-2207520000.1349459868&type=1&theater
Totally agree Space. The details over there were "too graphic" and some were banned (around the time of me and McKee) but now they are discussing blood spatter from blunt force trauma. I even saw "kicking Ayla in the air" as a possibility for the supposed blood spatter! . How is that not graphic? I also dont believe that anything was committed in an act of rage, more likely an accident being covered up perhaps.
Delete@Anon
DeleteWhat I mean is every time Trista or Jeff opens their mouth to tell a story they have to tell another one to fix the last one.
And Justin may have been watching Ayla but Trista herself admits that she and her family threatened to kidnap Ayla. So maybe they did just that.
And since Ayla has gone missing Trista has made it very clear she felt she had "motive" whether that "motive" was valid or in her hear is what is not clear.
So it's okay that Ayla sustained many cuts and bruises while in the care of Trista? Trista was drunk and hurt Ayla constantly. That's okay with you guys?
DeleteList of Characters:
DeleteWhat we know and have heard about them. Feel free to add FACTS.
Justin- Has always worked. As far back as Jr high as a paperboy. Did well in school grade wise, played sports. Went back to school to get his CDL license and is currently working. Willing became a part of Ayla's life and in fact refused to sign off his rights to her when asked to. No history of violence. No history with DHHS. No criminal record.
Trista- Currently unemployed. Employment history unknown. Confirmed alcoholic/drug abuser. Engaged to Ray Fortier known arsonist. Very possessive of Ayla. Temper unpredictable. Her own family did not have contact with her before Ayla went missing. She was not allowed in her fathers home. Currently status unknown. Still homeless? Sobriety in question.
Becca- Very angry when Ayla went to stay with Justin while Trista was in rehab. And yet Becca herself has issues of her own that are questionable. And Trista and her mother are more often than not at odds.
Ron- Very angry. Perhaps knows nothing and is just angry. But oddly he never really saw Ayla before she went missing. Did not have a relationship with her at all.
Ron Jr- Crack head enough said.
Jessica- Lost all her own children to DHHS and then to adoption. Arrested recently. Is currently according to family "using" again. Interestingly she and Becca felt she should still be in charge of caring for Ayla. And Trista states two things. One she trusted Justin to care for Ayla and thought it was the best place for her and then the other is that she later states she did not agree to that.
Elisha- Honor student HS. Well liked by faculty and students. College now. No history with DHHS. No criminal record.
Courtney- Worked to support her way through college. Currently employed. No history with DHHS. No known criminal record.
Phoebe- A single mom who worked hard. And raised her kids to be respectful. If you meet Justin on the street he will greet you with a handshake. He will look you in the eye and tell it like it is. That is the kind of kids Phoebe raised. I remember when the school was doing one of their Europe trips and I asked who was the chaperon. Well my child was assigned to Phoebe. I remember my child calling home to tell me one night that during that particular day one or two of the other kids in their group had gotten into a bit of trouble and so Phoebe had all of the kids stay in there room that night my child had not so did not think this was as fair. But mostly Phoebe was worried they would meet up with the kids the others had been "fighting" with and ultimately she wanted them to all understand that they were in a foreign country and that their actions could be dangerous and effect all of them. She was being responsible and careful. This is just an example of who she is. She is tough when she needs to be and careful. I felt like my child was in safe hands thousands of miles from home.
DeleteSelena Johnson6/8/12 1:20 AM
REASONS TO BELIEVE JUSTIN:
1. Find one credible link that proves Justin has lied, just one.
2. Find one credible link that proves Justin has pointed a finger at anyone.
3. Find one credible link that proves Justin abused AYLA.
4. Find one credible link that proves Justin hasn’t spoken out for Ayla.
5. Find one credible link that proves there was more than 4 small spots of AYLA’S blood.
6. Find one credible link that proves Justin hasn’t answered every question LE has asked of Justin.
Look at both sides of AYLA’S family.
MATERNAL:
• Best friend: helped husband escape from jail, employed? Welfare?…uneducated
• Bf: in prison for arson, 5 years…uneducated
• Bf brother: on sex offenders list in Waterville maine…uneducated
• Bf mom: Arson…uneducated
• Mom: on antidepressant meds, welfare, uneducated
• Sister: CPS has taken children as she was an “UNFIT” parent, unemployed, welfare…uneducated
• Blog administrators: some have criminal pasts and one is related. Uneducated
• Trista: unemployed, homeless, welfare, caught in so many lies that we have stopped counting
• Is trying to convince everyone AYLA is dead and wants to run away and relax…start over. Friends will party in the streets with her. Uneducated.
Selena Johnson6/8/12 11:38 AM
More reasons?
• Justin had a life before AYLA.
• Justin was a young man with the world in front of him to do as he pleased.
• Justin had a girlfriend.
• Justin knew that taking responsibility for AYLA would change his life and possibly damage his relationship with Courtney, but he did it anyways.
• Justin didn’t walk away from AYLA.
• Justin didn’t have to take AYLA when Trista went to rehab.
• Justin agreed to move from his place of residence to Waterville for AYLA.
• Justin gave up his bachelor life style to take care of AYLA.
• Justin was active in DHHS meetings involving AYLA.
• Justin went beyond just attempting to get AYLA when he got police to accompany him to Jessica’s apartment with DHHS support.
• Justin refused to let Jessica and Becca watch AYLA as CPS declared Jessica an unfit parent.
• Justin did what most of us would have done and went to get AYLA.
• Justin was doing these things legally.
• Justin refused to give up his parental rights.
• Justin went to school to better his life for AYLA.
• Justin was not ever reported by doctors for abuse of AYLA.
• Justin refused to point fingers at anyone.
• Justin has answered LE EVERY time they have had questions for him.
• Justin HAS spoken out to the public in AYLA’S behalf.
• Justin has posted flyers.
• Justin is working with an organization to further awareness for AYLA.
• Justin hasn’t taken ANY donations from anyone for AYLA.
• Justin hasn’t lied.
• Justin makes himself fully approachable by LE for further questions.
• Justin isn’t hiding from anyone.
• Justin was deemed the safest person to be with by her mother, Trista.
• Justin was not liked by Trista’s Family
• Justin still holds out hope that AYLA is alive.
you forgot the most important one.justin knows where phoebe took ayla.
Delete@Anonymous
DeleteYou forgot the "rules" stick to FACTS.
Nice recap, "A word or two from Selena".
Delete@A word or two from Selena :)10/5/12 6:52 PM
DeleteSelena is that you! It is so good good to hear from you. We have been worried about you!!!
BTW, an excellent post, to you too "Profiles" :)
signed:getrealpeople
Selena thanks everyone for their well wishes. She is recovering still from her surgery and doing well. I too missed hearing from her so thought a "recap" of her words would be second best. And I wanted Selena to know her words are still being heard. No worries Selena we still hear you! Keep getting better.
DeleteI'm glad to hear that Selena is recovering and hope that she continues to do so. Thank you for the recap. - KJ
Delete"So it's okay that Ayla sustained many cuts and bruises while in the care of Trista? Trista was drunk and hurt Ayla constantly."
Delete_____________________________________
Anon 2:27...this is news to me. I've never heard that Trista was a physically abusive mother. I'm wary of your assertions. If I want to read false accusations, there is another blog to satisfy my palate.
I'm certainly not calling you a liar, but I'm sensitive to loose "facts" and ugly rumors levied against BOTH sides of Ayla's family.
OT: Who cared for Trista's young son when Trista entered rehab? Did Trista retrieve Little Ray after her rehab stint, or did she need some extra time to get back on her feet? Was Little Ray with Trista and Robert Fortier on the morning of the 17th during the trip to visit Ray?
Sorry for all the questions!
Good questions Mckee
DeleteHT, thank you for letting us know about Selena. So glad she is doing well.
Deletesigned:getrealpeople
@ HT,
DeleteThanks so much for news of Selena. Sorry to hear she had to have surgery, but HAPPY to hear she is recovering well.
Thanks for a recap of her words. We sure miss her.
Yes, good questions McKee
regarding spots of blood - since I had not seen anyone else talk about the possibility of a sneeze, I decided to look it up to see if it's discussed anywhere - which, it is... so, I now find it curious that a sneeze was left off the "velocity impact" lists of CBG and other people who have been discussing it
Deletehttp://forensicfact.wordpress.com/tag/spatter/
additional info at this link
Deletehttp://voices.yahoo.com/forensic-blood-spatter-sneezing-2440484.html?cat=70
I have a question... why am I STILL being brought into this whole mess. why is it posted on just stop the lies that I helped my husband escape from prison? Thats not true! He was out of place on a WORK SITE and his boss had gave him permission to leave and because I was with him I got in trouble. have NEVER in my life been in trouble with the law and was not aware of the "rules". Second off I AM educated, I graduated high school, went to SMCC, worked for two different STATE jobs with people who have MR and mental illness and NOW I AM going to school to be a drug and alcohol counselor. So how am I uneducated? And I DO NOT live on welfare!! So what is your problem. I am not even friends with Trista! You and I have talked on the phone and you KNOW all this Selena so why am I THE BAD GUY!?! This page is supposed to be about stopping the lies! WELL THIS STUFF ABOUT ME IS ALLLLL LIES! Half of you people want judge others and you know NOTHING! So where is the TRUTH???
Deletemy question is-why do you feel the need to explain yourself to complete strangers?brush it off and move on.Are you related to Kim Benner?
Delete@Amanda
DeleteThat was a recap I think that maybe after Selena talked to you on the phone she got to know you and realized what you said above is true. She may not have known that when the original post above was printed. And Selena did not repost this one someone posted it for her so they did not know to take that part out. Sorry about that. So thank you for clearing that up for us. And to Anonymous 9:35. Why shouldn't she defend herself? It is her right. If something stated is incorrect why shouldn't she correct it?
I dont feel I need to explain myself to anyone per-say but I also am so sick of people bringing me and my personal life into all of this. Because I was Tristas best friend and went to her when all this happened I am looked at in a different light. I have worked hard in my life to become who I am not to have people trashing my name. I dont judge everyone that is friends with Justin, his family, Trista or even her family. I have some not so good, and some opinions on people but if I dont know them I dont go digging up any kind of dirt to just start drama. I believe that Selena may have posted this before but I also wanted to make it clear that she now know where I stand and maybe just a little bout myself. But I still want people to realize I have a name and its NOT "Tristas Bestfriend" its AMANDA and not that its anyones business but I myself am getting threats from Tristas family just because I STILL say Ayla is my god daughter and I guess cause Trista and I are NOT friends I am no longer so "I better keep Aylas name out of my mouth" anyways just like anyone else I dont enjoy lie about me. and no... I am no relation to Kim Benner.
Delete^ SORRY THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO SAY MY NAME NOT ANONYMOUS!---> Amanda Benner (NOT TRISTAS BEST FRIEND) But STILL Aylas god mother! :)<3
Deleteisn't being a childs godmother decided by the mother, so if she revoked that title then so be it. trista must be a hard person to be friends with. I would be so disgusted with all the negativity from her bad choices and her victim attitude I would cut ties and bail too. too much drama and rotten characters surrounding her for me.who wants to be dragged down by a drunk and addict who wont get her shit together unless she is forced to. trista choose the life she is living as an adult,she has chosen the freebee gravy train she is on, so no sympathy from me.no one forced her to get preg and have 2 kids unmarried with 2 diff fathers.one father she had to beg to see his daughter and the other in prison.Poor Ayla and lil Ray have had to pay the price for her terrible choices. Ayla missing is the best thing that has happened to her,getting to go on a free trip to NYC,spots on tv, sympathy from strangers and who knows what else. she has milked it to the bone. her being sad over not having ayla anymore is secondary to the attention she has reveled in.it's sad but true.so how is she going to keep her claws in justin without using ayla? just talk to me justin, that's all I want. what a LIAR.
DeleteAmanda- if you have any info in re to what happened to Ayla I hope you have spilled it to police.
DeleteOT
@Amanda – That comment was a recap, in case you missed that. Also, nobody has responded with a comment about you (until now, which you brought on yourself). However, your response is rather lame and attracts more attention to you.
Are you saying, the guard gave him permission to get in your car and leave with you, because “he was out of place on a WORK SITE”? What do you mean by, ‘He was out of place on a WORK SITE and his boss had gave him permission to leave and because I was with him I got in trouble.
Your husband is in prison! Just because he gets to go out on a work site doesn’t mean he has a free pass for the day. What were you doing at the work site? Were you just picking him up to take him out to lunch! You don’t know that someone in prison can’t just have their spouse come pick them up at their work site and go off for the day? Come on Amanda, you weren’t aware of the “rules”! REALLY!!!
Signed:getrealpeople
Thanks HT for news of Selena. Glad to hear she is recovering well. Please continue to pass along our best wishes. :-)
DeleteAmanda, thank you for clarifying information and for standing up for Ayla despite the falling out you've had with Trista. You didn't owe anyone any explanations but I admire you for giving one regarding the legal situation(s) with you and your husband. I've said before that media reports can be faulty/skewed, or misleading (intentionally and not intentionally). I think your story is a classic example of that. I'll be honest, prior to reading your words here some months ago, I was judging you based solely on what I read about you in the media (not on blogs though). That was wrong. It's easy, in the faceless, sometimes nameless, world of the internet to forget that there are living, breathing, human beings behind the words we read. Thanks for reminding me. :-)
Anonymous 10:31 If I knew ANYTHING I would have said something! I am NOT what people take me for and better yet if it was my own child I would make sure she made the right choice. ANONYMOUS 10:34 Belive it or not I have never been in trouble or in jail to KNOW all the rules, so your comment "Come on Amanda, you weren’t aware of the “rules”! REALLY!!!" Pass your judgments somewhere else. I am sure you might know a few, how is that for judgement! You OBVIOSLY dont know me so think what you want! No I was not out taken him for lunch smart ass and not that it matters or that you even deserve to know there were some FAMILY PROBLEMS! And he is no longer in prison, he BEAT that case because it was not ESCAPE so how is that! GOOGLE it Im sure you know how to do that oh so very well. SHAWN BENNER, KNOX COUNTY. No shame in my game! Thats for damn sure. I go by the law, look into my past pfff I dont care. I siad my peice and whoever want to believe what I am saying awesome, if you dont, cool. judging people your whole life is a very miserable way to live. Whats your name? I am sure some people on here would love to look up your past! Fan of Truth and Common Sense, I understand it is natural to judge people, that one thing but if you take the time to listen more times than not you will see a whole different picture. I am glad I can HONESTLY say that I am not what have of this world thinks. Sad when people want to judge me because of Tristas mistakes!
DeleteAmanda - thank you for commenting, I have always appreciated your words and candor. I remember the comment by Selena copy/pasted was well before she ever spoke with you. I remember her saying, after she had spent time talking with you, that she really likes you. I'm sorry about what you're going through. Threats from Trista or her family? That's somewhat shocking to hear. :(
DeleteAmanda...I appreciate you posting. I also firmly believe you have a right to your personal life.
DeleteThere is going to be a natural curiousity about the circumstances of you and Trista parting ways during this high-profile case. It is natural to ask "gosh...does it have something to do with Ayla?" The question looms larger as we learn that you and Selena have struck up a telephone friendship of sorts (please correct me if "friendship" is too strong of a word).
One thing that disturbs me is your mention of receiving "threats" from Trista's family. It is one thing for a friendship to grow stale and die, it is another if you are being harrassed for simply referring to Ayla as your Goddaughter. No matter what your title, all that matters is that you love Ayla. If it pisses Trista off that you refer to Ayla as your Goddaughter, you might consider dropping the title.
You don't own this board any explanation. But if you are being harrassed and threatened, please don't hesitate to report it. I would hate to hear of tires being slashed, bats going through windows, or an ugly altercation.
Amanda is not the first to claim to be threatened by the Reynolds clan. Very early on in this case Sandy Shepard claimed that the Reynolds including Whitney were threatening her because she had a FB page up. She claims they said she was trying to become famous through Ayla when all she says she was trying to do was keep Ayla's name out there. In the end she said she was not " willing to risk her children's lives so she was going to let Jennifer take over the page."
DeleteThat is funny cause it was Trista and her sister Whitney that were making the treat and even funnier that a few years ago Trista and I had an argument and her and Jess slashed all my tires, my bother and my neighbors. I know it sounds crazy that i would stop being friends with her in a time like this but the friendship had already kind of gone its separate ways for several months until Ayla went missing. Then I was back to be there for her and I tried my hardest to be there but it was impossible with the way she was treating me and my family! I am nothing like her and tried to live my own life but still be her friend no matter her choices but there is a braking point! Friendship is not to strong of a word and I am sure she wrote this a while ago but it was re-posted so I wanted to say my piece because it just keeps coming up. Why should anyone have to be judged because of their family or friends. Trista was no like this when we became friends in 6th grade. I dont just give up on people I care about! I like to help others and would do anything for anyone that I care for. I would take the shirt off my back for others. I STILL to this day try not to say negative things about Trista cause it doesnt do anyone any god, even more importantly it doesn't help Ayla!
Deleteanon - WTF? Seriously?
DeleteAdd Tori Gifford to that list also.
This really has me wondering just how above the law these people feel they are. I wonder what they would consider acceptable behavior to get what they want.
Odd when you consider that it was being said young Adam Doyon was being threatened by the DiPietros - but all I could ever find about that was that an unidentified male called and asked "who is this?"
Making the threat*
DeleteGood grief, Amanda! Were they charged for slashing the tires? You are more forgiving than I. That would have been the end for me, along with a restraining order.
DeleteAmanda 10:56I am not judging you for Trista's mistakes. You have nothing to do with Ayla missing, or Trista's mistakes. I also have no idea about any past altercations you have had with LE, nor have I accused you of any. Why you chose to respond to a comment and give a pathetic answer to why you went and picked your husband up while he was a prisoner, is beyond me. If you didn't want a response, or comments, why did you reply? It doesn't take a criminal to know that someone in prison cannot leave a job site for the day with their spouse. DUH! You have blown things way out of proportion. Go get some counseling.
Deletesigned:getrealpeople
well it looks like trista is the only one who feels she can use her daughter to get famous.you would think the mother of a missing child would thank anyone willing to keep her childs name out there until she is found. guess not trista, right? didnt she send a nasty email to pickpocket tori the hyper-blogger? maybe trista wants all the glory for herself. might as well cash in on the kid ,right? no welfare check anymore, no problem, I'll take whatever freebees are thrown my way in the meantime.welfare parasites disgust me.publicity whores and attention junkies are even worst when it's off the flesh off a helpless child.
DeleteAnonymous 11:43 You did judge me, you pretty much called me a liar and stated I knew he couldnt leave. One thing I do know is many people in jail on work release are allowed to pick up, drop off and even go home for a furlow. I didnt just decide to get on here to give a pathetic answer just to do so. I gave the TRUTH because things were being said about that incident. I have the right to correct ignorance such as yours. Counseling??? maybe so after all this but you need a reality check! maybe even a muzzle!
DeleteWhat is interesting to me is that Trista followers claim that Trista does so much for Ayla. But if you really watch what Trista does is keep herself on tv and talk about Ayla being not alive which in the end helps Ayla how?
DeleteJesus, Amanda. Trista slashed your tires a few years ago????
DeleteIt sounds like Trista is pushing people out of her life. Which leads me to my next question...
It is none of my business, but there have been "rumors" that Trista may be using again. This is NOT Ayla related, but I think I speak for many that there is concern for Trista's young son, especially if Trista's support system is slim to non-existent.
Please...I'm not asking you to speak on this matter on a blog or if you even have any knowledge about these "rumors." But there have been just too many stories hitting the press about neglected children falling through the cracks.
I sincerely hope that Trista is clean, sober, and moving forward as best she can. I wouldn't even bring up the issue if not for my concern for Little Ray. Trista may choose to drink herself to death...that is her decision. But I don't want her son to suffer for his mother's decisions.
I have not see her in months and I can not answer that due to I have not been around. As well as I do not want to bad mouth her but I think most can put two and two together.
DeleteThanks, Amanda. Right after I posted I wanted to retract my comment. I certainly don't want to put you in a spot, especially in light of learning you are being hassled by Trista's family.
DeleteFingers crossed that Little Ray is being closely monitored.
I too hope little Ray is being monitored by someone. And that someone cares more about protecting him than Trista.
DeleteI pray every day for Ayla as well a lil man!
DeleteAmanda says: "That is funny cause it was Trista and her sister Whitney that were making the treat and even funnier that a few years ago Trista and I had an argument and her and Jess slashed all my tires, my bother and my neighbors."
DeleteBut, then Amanda says: "I STILL to this day try not to say negative things about Trista cause it doesnt do anyone any god, even more importantly it doesn't help Ayla!"
Then Amanda says (about Trista using again, but she wasn't asked): "As well as I do not want to bad mouth her but I think most can put two and two together."
So, you are just here to clear up the few words said in a post from June? Yeah right!
signed:getrealpeople
Anonymous 2:44 how bout you get real! You seriously have nothing to do but run your mouth on here to or about me! Do you get off on that???
DeleteAmanda...there was some cryptic post copy & pasted on U4A a few days ago. IIRC, you and Ashley P were exchanging comments about "Cindy" believing Ayla would be found in the shed of someone's property, and Ashley was on route to that property to see for herself but was turned away by the homeowners.
DeleteCan you shed any light on the matter? It was very confusing to me. I'm not sure, but I think "Cindy" claimed to be some sort of psychic.
Thanks!
Cindys cousin is a psychic and she sent me a message that I then shared to the public. Ture or not I do not know but i figured since LE would not do anything then I would post it and maybe if enough people called LE it might be checked out!
Deletegetreal - Like mckee and Selena, I've appreciated Amanda's comments. You seem angry, which I find confusing since you've never seemed to be pro-Trista.
DeleteAmanda...it is my understanding that an actual address was posted. I hope you can understand how inappropriate that may have been.
DeleteI'm just saying that if MY address was released by way of a psychic tip regarding the remains of a missing child, I would be pretty riled up. And I think you would be too. Curious freaks eat this shit up and swarm to the posted location, trespassing and violating the privacy of innocent people. It ain't too cool.
I'm not trying to add to the heat that has already been dished upon you today on a non-Ayla related matter. I'm just saying that I feel a line was crossed and it could have had disasterous consequences.
To think that MSP would take a psychic's tip more seriously if a greater number of people called in said psychic's tip that they heard second or third hand seems totally unrealistic to me.
DeleteWhat seems far more realistic is that posting a near-match address (you had to figure it out but it wasn't tough) was meant to incite people - to speculate on some new possibility of what happened to Ayla at a minimum, and to potentially encourage people to go all vigilante and annoy, violate the privacy of and potentially frighten innocent people. In fact, it sounded like that was already happening based on what was posted.
I will give John P on U4A credit for acting pretty quickly to edit out the address and calling for respecting the privacy of the property owner and leaving it to LE to deal with.
HEY SCOUT!!!!!
DeleteI thought of you today...hoping you got away to the camp for the weekend, disconnecting yourself from all the static and noise.
I love your sense of logic and fairness, Scout. Ever consider cloning yourself?
I can admit when I am wrong. I would have strongly disagreed when I posted it but you are right! I should have taken the address out and even my friends name. I wasnt thinking when it happened. All I could think was that it COULD have been true and nobody was listening.
DeleteSome of what Margy said is not in dispute.
ReplyDeleteAyla suffered a broken arm. According to Justin, the break was early evening on a date he can't remember but which was the day before he took her to the emergency room; emergency room treatment was Nov. 12, 11:37 am. http://aylareynolds.com/anon/ER-Records.pdf
LE says Justin bought a life insurance policy shortly after taking Ayla. Justin acknowledged this in an interview with MS.
The amount of blood: MS says McCausland said more than a small cut would produce. http://www.onlinesentinel.com/news/Father-friends-say-its-possible-cops-say-no-way.html The maternal family says investigators told them that, too. In various interviews, Justin said it's a fact Ayla's blood was found in his house and he saw blood evidence but isn't sure of the amount.
You can quibble with Margy's conclusions, but the facts on which some of her opinion is based are not in dispute.
"Some" of what Margy said is the key there....there is no direct proof of the DHHS connection or how Justin got custody of Ayla, there is no direct proof that Ayla was covered in bruises or cuts and there is no concrete proof that Justin has no emotion...these are all assumptions based on what the maternal family has reported. Don't get me wrong, I believe the Dipietros have involvement in whatever it was that happened to Ayla, I just don't think the Reynolds side of the family are completely forthcoming either.
DeleteFacts, you do not lie! vs2vs - I'm not here for an argument, a debate can be productive and proactive. I'm merely asking you, Obscure and all followers of this blog to see things from a factual point of view. I'm not calling anyone liars, I'm merely reaching out for logical discussion. I'd eat a huge slice of humble pie if my beliefs are proven wrong, like you I'm only human and therefore subject to the odd gaff! Please don't think I want to challenge anyone's intellect nor am I scouting for cheers of approval - I have one goal, that's to receive the news that Ayla's been found. I do throw in my opinion on U4A occasionally but not for rounds of applause, just input with like minded people. What a boring place the world would be if we all agree on things! Are you willing to share your opinion of what happened to Ayla? Not calling you out, just interested. Cheers, ConcernedUK
DeleteConcerned...I am not here to argue either but I am not here to debate over rumors and opinions, just facts. And Margy's statement is not all fact, some of it is formulated based on things she has heard on the web or come up with in her own mind. It is all speculation and I dont wish to speculate and discuss Justin's drug use for example. I dont want to debate over cuts and bruises because its speculation that there were any.
Deletevs2vs...To save yourself angina don't comment on posts that are speculation and innuendo. Margy has a right to her opinion. If I don't agree with her, I won't comment because she's got her mind made up and it's not going to change. The debate will just go on in an endless circle.
DeletePersonally, I can't understand why people insist on facts. This is a blog. We are not LE or any other legal entity. Facts are great if we have them, but we have very few. Therefore we go on what is known (very little), some of what is rumored (if it makes sense), our gut (speculation)and for those like me who are "armchair detectives" past cases. I happen to like throwing a theory out there to get input and see if it makes sense or if I'm totally off the mark.
No offense Dee but I have a right to mine as does she...and i am a healthy young female so no worries of angina here. I am not John. And I am not trying to change anyone. But when people come here acting as though people like myself are the ones missing the "facts" and then present those "facts" as nothing other than things they have speculated, I will call them out. Dont pass them off as facts if they arent....everyone can speculate of course. i think that is great!
DeleteNo offense taken and lol, I wasn't even thinking of John when I said that. I was just trying to say that there is no point arguing with posters that have their minds totally made up. You're not going to change their mind and it will be an argument, not a debate.
DeleteI get aggravated with posters who list "facts" also. Most are not facts, they are what they believe to be true. What facts are really known to us? That Ayla is missing is a fact. That Ayla broke her arm at some point while living with the DiPietro's I'll take as fact because Justin corroborated it and there are medical records. That an unknown quantity of Ayla's blood was found in the home I'll take as fact because it was stated by LE. Most everything else is just speculation on our part.
Dee - we also know that an adult removed her from that house, but we don't know who or the circumstances around it
DeleteTrue space. It may not be absolute fact but I think it's pretty safe to say she didn't let herself out and wander off.
DeleteI think it's possible to change minds. We who believe Justin is innocent, or at least lean toward that, rarely (if any) defect to the "other side," whereas, the other side has had many defectors. I will continue to debate this topic for that simple reason. I won't feel bad if it turns out I'm wrong, but those who have called Justin or Courtney or Elisha a baby killer & called for their heads? They'll be eating crow for a while if it turns out they're wrong. And I only pray that happens soon. It's not a contest to see which side wins, but for Ayla's sake, I sure hope my side does! Anyone hoping the J4A cronies win needs their heads examined.
Delete"...Justin or Courtney or Elisha..." *or Phoebe or Lance or Derek or Heidi - the repetition of heinous things said about ALL 7 of them as *fact* is incomprehensible - do people really think that ALL 7 of these people who were living normal lives suddenly became evil incarnate with a precious baby girl and are guilty of something so abnormally horrific?? If it ends up we're in some alternate nightmare universe and only 1 of those people is totally innocent, how would the many commenters begin to apologize to even one person (let alone SEVEN)? "Eating a slice of humble pie" does not nullify what's been said.
DeleteNo kidding! For all the crap that's been said about any one of them, there could easily be some lawsuits filed. However, I doubt that'll happen, because all they care about is getting their baby back. Can the same be said about someone else? Nope.
Delete"Eating a slice of humble pie does not nullify what's been said."
Delete_______________________________________
Thank you, Space for affording me the opportunity to appropriately use my least favorite word..."Amen!"
How do you take back calling a family and their friends "baby killers" when LE hasn't even named a person of interest? I have a high threshold for forgiveness, but I don't think I could ever get over the wounds of such ugly accusations.
The DiPietros may very well be involved in this fiasco. In fact, I still lean in that direction. But no human being deserves to be falsely accused, humiliated, and ripped apart in the manner that this family has endured.
I must say. Bruises and cuts? Yeah my toddler has them constantly. Not that I have seen pictures of them but I am not overly concerned about them. See toddlers like to climb on everything. Some toddlers still fall down a lot. I know mine does more than most but they do. And every time he falls I don't rush to the er for a fear of broken bones. If he gets up and starts playing again we brush it off. He has never had a broken bone. I understand maybe not realizing it til the next day. especially since it was noted she didn't seem to be especially bothered by it. I dont know exact wording.
ReplyDeleteThere is no proof Justin had dhhs connections. Only people known to actually have connections to dhhs is Trista's family. And they aren't for good reasons or friendly reasons.
What's so wrong with him taking his daughter in when her mother wasn't available or stable enough to care for her. Seems like a concerned father to me. He was there for her when her mother couldn't be. I think this is an admirable trait in a father. And remember they later agreed it was best for ayla to stay with Justin until Trista could better care for her.
Yeah he bought a life insurance policy for her and himself.... moving on. 25 thousand isn't a murder your daughter and get rich amount.
It has been stated blood was found and that police found this troubling. End of story. Nothing more confirmed...
Apparently the statements that he was cooperating and has answered all there questions in the beginning mean nothing. Its their opinion that everyone in the house isn't telling all they know. You cannot prove otherwise because nothing has been confirmed. And the 3 adults in that house last night in no way singles out Justin.
Yes they have said there is no evidence of a kidnapping but there have been other cases where this was the same. Only for them to finally clear the parents and decide it was a kidnapping.
Justin has spoken out and been ripped to shreds. You don't see him everyday nor do I. You can't say for sure how he is coping and neither can I. He doesn't have to answer to the public or anyone else. Until stated otherwise he and his family are victims of horrible circumstances.
How do you know he isn't reacting like a loving father and crying at home as we speak?
I am not blind. I agree that things don't look well for either side of the family. But I can't say for certain what happened and nor can anyone or this case would be closed. Obscure simply is proving your opinion supposedly based on facts as what it is. Your opinion based on your and others opinions.
I love how you consider random people on the internet good sources. Simply state this is my opinion but I don't know all the facts. I too was right there with you in the beginning after stumbling upon the other blog. I simply was naive and jumped on the bandwagon. Some level headed people opened my eyes. I still read the other blog with tori gone now though I am banned from posting comments. People accuse others of being one sided and blind but they are the blindest of all.
Well said Skittles. I too went thru the same at U4A. I am glad to see another person such as myself who is open to any and all possibilities! :)
Deleteagreed, well-said skittles
DeleteWell said Skittles. If people shut out and silence people of opposing viewpoints, it is usually because they fear something. If you have truth on your side, what would you fear in people stating another opinion? When anyone bans, deletes, edits or makes requirements on what you can or cannot say (within reason), one has to question WHY? - KJ
Deleteskittles-'t has been stated blood was found and that police found this troubling. End of story. Nothing more confirmed...'
DeleteI do not agree with you that this is END OF STORY. Far from it, Ayla has not been located.It was mentioned to the press, so important for some reason.
Actually the blood wouldn't have been mentioned at all if it WASN'T A BIG DEAL.I do believe she was injured to some extent.Were the injuries fatal? Who knows? The case went from missing person to criminal/foul play with the homicide prosecutor visiting the scene. So, this is significant.
COOKIE...you make a very good point. If the amount of blood was negligible, there would be no need for LE to bring it up.
DeleteI think it is possible that it was mentioned to gauge a reaction from the principles involved. I don't know.
It seems odd to me that Lance would ask Vear about removing blood. Why would Vear be the "go-to" guy for such information???? Does Vear have expertise in blood removal? Why not just Google "blood removal" from a computer at the local library (I could understand not wanting to do it from a home computer if indeed the blood had nefarious origins). But Lance would have known that by asking Vear, he was involving a second party and that Vear might talk...which is exactly what happened.
Vear injected himself into this case in the most inappropriate manner. Can't say I trust the guy and his account of learning about the blood on December 24 when the house was still cordoned off.
I think we're all hung up on the blood detail, and LE ain't talking.
I do find the sneezing theory interesting. My only problem with it is that it would have been offered up immediately as a reasonable explanation for the "spatter" (which has yet to be confirmed as actual spatter, btw).
A homicide prosecutor may have visited the house but then McCausland was clear in his press conference that this case is not considered a homicide.
DeleteI have learned a hard lesson in this case...a lesson I was taught as a child but let slip in my later years: Who am I to judge people I don't even know?
ReplyDeleteI don't know the DiPietros, but it was just so easy to vilify the family. Too fucking easy. Using only keystrokes and a strong prejudice, I could toss an entire family under the proverbial bus. And I could go on with my day, never thinking how my anonymous and caustic words inflicted hurt and pain on a family I don't even know.
And for that, I feel ashamed.
Hey mckeekitty, you are certainly not alone in letting this lesson slip by (not just talking about Ayla's case). The important thing is that we recognize it, and learn from it. Myself, like you, actually learn from it, and as you say you feel ashamed, well that shows emotions on your part, that shows that you are concerned, and, I believe you are a good person. There are those that are apologetic, but continue on their same path. They repeat their same actions over and over, and apoligize each time. These people never truly experience any emotion, whether happiness, sadness, remorse, shame, etc., etc. They'll never understand what we do!
DeleteSorry for this reply, I guess your comment just brought up personal issues. I do understand what you are saying!
signed:getrealpeople
Thank you, getrealpeople...thank you for the validation.
DeleteHey, remember we are only human! I don't know you mckeekitty, and you don't know me, but I believe you are a truly good person.
Deletesigned:getrealpeople
mckeekitty.... well said and ITA. I don't know anyone on any side of this case, I don't know any of the people commenting, either. It really is not possible to come up with a conclusion without all the facts. It could be that all of the people damning the DiPietro family are absolutely correct or it could be that they are absolutely wrong. The same could be said for those damning Trista and her family.
DeleteAt this point many people have come to their conclusions based on little facts, some truth, half truths and outright lies. If the LE who are trained to come up with conclusions can't reach one, how is it that so many others can be so sure of their own conclusion? I'm not saying I don't have my opinions and thoughts, but I have not reach a conclusion and until I can do that honestly, I cannot rule out either side of the family, nor can I blame either side of the family.
Still praying for the best outcome for Ayla, because throughout all of this, Ayla is the one innocent person and she deserves the truth. The only thing I am absolutely sure of is that someone (or more than one someone)out there knows what that truth is. - KJ
And who knows, KJ...a third party we've never even heard of could be involved.
DeleteWhen you come right down to it, we really don't know for FACT who was in that house when Ayla went missing. We only know that Elisha, Justin and Courtney have put themselves in the house...but how can that be proven or disproven?
I just want to say that there were some very nice and encouraging comments. Some timnes it does a person good to read certain types of comments, .....Today is one of those days.
DeleteSo thanks everyone.
Well atleast she started her post with the words "my opinion" and I will not condemn her for having one, I think we all are entitled to one. She may not he correct, she may not have her facts straight but I don't see the point if targeting everyone you disagree with. Seems time consuming and bitter
ReplyDelete*be
ReplyDelete**of
Excerpts from U4A:
ReplyDeletePennyauntie says:
October 5, 2012 at 3:33 pm
“I wonder what LE would have to receive as a tip to search the acres surrounding the Victorian Manse on the hill overlooking the you-know-what-river.”
Does anyone want to take a guess at the next tip LE will receive? How many of the tips LE has received are from the handful of people at U4A?
ginas says:
October 5, 2012 at 3:32 pm
“I think something innocuous is going to turn up and solve this case…”
John P says:
October 5, 2012 at 6:31 pm
ITA Ginas, it will be something innocuous. The only thing is could it have already turned up and that is why LE seems to think Ayla is in the river. April 25th and I am hoping before long, LE will get a phone call from someone in Rhode Island.
So...John P agrees with Ginas, that something that is NOT harmful or offensive will turn up...and that's why LE thinks Ayla is in the river? HUH!!!
signed:getrealpeople
getreal - it looks like English, but is used in a way I'm not familiar with
Deletespace - I'm not sure what you mean?
Deletesigned:getrealpeople
"ITA Ginas, it will be something innocuous. The only thing is could it have already turned up and that is why LE seems to think Ayla is in the river. April 25th and I am hoping before long, LE will get a phone call from someone in Rhode Island."
Deleterecent discussion over there that the DiPietros *may* have a yellow cat that was outside this summer, but it *might* be inside in the winter - which would require kitty litter and therefore Ayla could have been disposed of in a 20 or 30 lb. litter bag :/
Deletewhat exactly would they find innocuous?
space - thanks, I wasn't sure if your response was about the U4A comments or mine!
Deletesigned:getrealpeople
Space said...
Delete"getreal - it looks like English, but is used in a way I'm not familiar with"
That about sums it up.
I have a very hard time understanding a lot of things I *try* to read over there.
SPACE-Who the f buys 20-30lb bags of litter? mega heavy, takes up space and hard to pour into litterbox! they are really pulling shit out of their cottage cheese asses over there. has john p scraped the yellow crud off his teeth yet?
ReplyDeleteCookie...we have two cats and go through a 25 pound bag of litter every week or so.
DeleteBut I agree that stuffing Ayla into an empty bag of cat litter is, well, quite imaginative. Scratch that. It is one of the most desperate and irrational theories I've heard that is destined to grow legs and be passed off as FACT over there.
it may not even be their cat, hard-telling what that would mean... the 3AM noise was Justin breaking into the neighbors' garage to steal their litter bag?
DeleteLOL!!!!
Deleteinteresting. THERE ARE ZERO PICS of the little girls with the kitty. surely they would be all over the cat.........following her around, pulling her tail, hugging and kissing and petting her, but nada. I am going to call BULLSHIT on the Dips having a cat, indoor, outdoor or otherwise.
ReplyDeletewasnt Ayla 40lbs. how do you fit a 40lb kid into a 20-25lb bag?
I once folded myself up and then stuffed myself into a 10 pound bag so it's possible to cram a child into one.This could be how she was disposed of. We should explore all scenarios even if it means saying that she was chopped up with a pocketknife.Mountain Mama I want you and Chicky to work on a blog post about this subject and then email it to me for my approval.
ReplyDeleteITA John!
DeleteI think Justin may have tied a fish around Ayla's neck and the cat chewed her neck off and then he stuffed her carcass into the litterbag and dropped her off the bridge.
ReplyDeleteAmen Mama!
DeletePoor John & Mountain Mama when karma bites it bites hard. I mean is this a joke to them? These people profess to care about Ayla and wanting justice for her and then go on to talk about tying fish around her neck...?! I can not even finish the sentence myself. And they think Justin is sick? I think maybe they should take a good long hard look in their own mirrors!
DeleteAnon 3:09 either you are missing something big time (SATIRE, the comments above are not from the Mountain Mama and John who post on the other blog) or perhaps someone is deliberately obfuscating the reality of who's posting what where?
DeleteImpersonating others ? Not a good reflection for a blog who thinks another blog is disfuctional.
DeleteThe satire (John P. and Mountain Mama) is right on par for the course!
ReplyDeletesigned:getrealpeople
I shit you not, getreal. John P. had a theory that Aiden accidently shot and killed Ayla with Justin's illegal handgun. Anyone here remember that?
DeleteI guess Justin didn't want to be charged with illegal possession of a firearm and Courtney feared her own toddler was looking at a capital murder charge and possible lethal injection. Thus, the kitty litter bag.
Aiden best lawyer-up if he ever aspires to enter kindergarden.
mckee - I can't fully get behind the kitty litter theory as it would negate that "brilliant" photoshop of Justin and Derek in a basement. You know the one, where Ayla's sweet face on Justin's tshirt was replaced with a State Farm logo and they were holding cleaning supplies, a box of trash bags and an oversized duffle bag? Otherwise it's a fantastic theory.
DeleteYeah...I remember Space. And this is where my own sense of shame comes into play. I don't think I ever commented on the photoshop, but I do recall a sense of righteousness and justification for it. This was during the days when my devil horns were long and razor-sharp. It was a time when it was easy-as-pie for me to dehumanize the DiPietros.
DeleteIt is a time that today makes me cringe and a time I hate to revisit.
But yeah...I totally agree. The kitty litter bag is a "fantastic" theory!
I remember the Aiden shot Ayla theory. They couldn't call 911 because Aiden would be arrested and charged with murder. Yeah, he probably would have been facing a life sentence.
DeleteAccording to them, a trash bag is the norm for disposing of bodies. Then hadn't come up with the kitty litter bag theory yet.
signed:getrealpeople
Oh mckeekitty... I know how it feels to have guilt for the things you thought & did in the past, but please don't continually beat yourself up over it. You've come around now, and you've seen your errors. No need to feel guilty!
DeleteOh I remember that theory too McKee! That wasnt too graphic for them. They also had the discussion before about Ayla being burned in the fireplace. Again, not too graphic. And yet they were putting you on moderation! Bunch of crazies over there.....
Deletevs2vs...getting booted from U4A is a distinction we should both be proud of!
Deleteif you are smarter than them they boot you because they spazz out if you challenege them or know more than them.all of them together couldn't find their way out of a house with no walls.LOL.JP is the commander in cheif who has turned into a drooling obsessed freak. scary.
Deletemckeekitty I don't know if you know this person was wondering if you could explain her statement
ReplyDeleteCG says:
October 6, 2012 at 5:19 pm
If Justin didn’t know of the filing until after Dec. 17, then it’s irrelevant to what happened to Ayla. If he did know, however, what may be most important is not what Trista intended but what Justin perceived Trista wanted. He would act, or not, based on his understanding of the “facts,” which may or may not have matched the actual facts. Also in a case of this nature, the actual facts could be slippery- Trista could have one idea in mind when deciding to file and another after filing.
It sounds like ramblings to me but JP thought she had a good point.
DeleteThat's the same commenter who came up with the kitty litter bag and before that considered a diaper bag preferable to another kind of bag as it is lined and would prevent leakage.
DeleteIsn't it interesting that Trista's filing is absolutely relevant to what happened to Ayla, but ONLY IF Justin knew about it, otherwise it is just proof that Trista is a good mom.
doesn't matter what Trista did. she and Justin had a discussion/argument about custody before she filed, she said she wanted to beat him to the courthouse. so she knew he intended to file and go for custody and I'll bet he figured out based on her attitude that she would be filing. so HE KNEW there was going to be a custody fight for ayla. I am sure he told pheebs. then pheebs (and ayla?)shacks up AWAY from the house and 911 is called. Ayla vanishes.hmmmmmm pheebs and ayla both GONE from violette ave that fateful night.pheebs resurfaces although a rambling mess and ayla is never to be seen again, well not by anyone who has divulged they saw her. so where did pheebs and connie take ayla?
ReplyDeleteyou've confused phoebe with trista sweetheart. it's trista that has ayla, not phoebe. silly goose.
DeleteThe police know where Phoebe was that night. Unlike Trista she has an alibi. And unlike Trista Phoebe was not just out driving past Waterville on her way to who knows where very very early that morning. And then not reachable until 11:00 am that morning because she was so tired.
Deletetrista wasn't seen at 5:30 am with a blond haired toddler wrapped in a coat. phoebe was. thats a fact. who in their right mind would believe phoebe's alibi?
DeleteActually that is not a "fact". That is a rumor. Just like the tip that Trista was seen with Ayla the Sunday night after she was kidnapped with her and the Monday morning after putting a toddler in a pink snowsuit into a white car is a rumor. Tips as far as we the public know are just rumors they will never become facts unless or until the day that one of them leads to Ayla being found. But the difference between the two tips above is that the tip about Phoebe is all rumor. The tip about Trista does contain fact. It was in fact Trista. And it was a relative of hers who reported it. Those are facts.
DeleteSo you see LE is not going to confirm all details of all tips but I have heard that LE looked into the 5:30 am tip and said it was not Phoebe. I have not heard the same of the other tip. And did you know a nine year old also reported seeing Trista with Ayla in Portland at that same time?
I would ask the same question of who in their right minds would believe Trista's alibi? But oh that's right she does not actually have an alibi for the night and her morning of alibi is still somewhat sketchy. All we know is that she was upset that she was not called but then turns around and says she was not reachable because she was sleeping because she was so tired from the night before but does not tell us why that is. And where is baby Ray in all this? Just things I wonder.
Deleteshe had baby ray with her didnt she. and maybe he was up during the night and she didnt get much sleep. surely there are cameras at the motel or around it that showed the police her movements.she was on her way to machias to see her loser fiance in the can. dont you have to put yourself on the visitors list ahead of time?and wherever she was on the highway, how was the cell reception in bumfuck maine anyway?
Deleteboth parents are guilty of their failure to take care of Ayla. BOTH.Trista did in fact fail her daughter by not cleaning up her fucked up self. Justin is a sorry excuse for a man who needs to keep his dick in his pants. both have 2 poor kids with diff parents.
Well phone reception in ME was not the problem. Trista's arsonist relatives themselves stated that Trista was the problem as was stated above. Allegedly she was sleeping the many times her phone rang and her in-law did not want to wake her because she was so tired. But finally the insistent ringing became too much and she woken up at 11:00 am. And I must say if baby Ray was with her he must be a sound sleeper to sleep through all that ringing. But then it has never been stated where he was in all of this. And as for camera's I do not believe the motels Trista lives in has cameras.
Deleterelatives? in laws? she wasn't married to that Ray guy. Trista no longer lives in the Maine Motel in s portland .Little Ray was with her in the motel and in the car ride up to see his dad.
DeleteOh sorry in-law to be at the time. And sort of relatives in as much as they are baby Rays grandparents.
DeleteAnd do you know where Trista lives now? With her newest boyfriend? For now? And has Trista stated any where that she had baby Ray with her in that motel that night? That Trista was there that night? How do we know baby Ray was with Trista on the car ride? Did Trista state that somewhere? Just wondering where you are getting your info.
dragging a baby out of bed in the middle of the night for a long car ride to visit a loser in jail? keep it classy trista!
Deleteshe left on sat morning to go to machias.she didnt drag him out of bed in the middle of the night.the loser in jail is the babys father.
Deletewhat makes her a loser is she brings lil ray to visit his daddy but doesnt go see ayla for 2 months. if it wasnt for the broken arm she wouldnt have seen her at all. if it wasnt for justin saying he was going for custody she wouldnt have filed that either. she would have left ayla in wtvl to rot and be abused as she claimed she was.she was still gtting child support so wtf did she care, right?
sad
DeleteThe term "dyke" is unnecessary Anon.
ReplyDeleteOT: Note to John P:
ReplyDeleteNotice how the comments here are civil, intelligent, thought-provoking, honest, heart-felt, sincere, considerate, and open? Notice how the moderator, Obscure, does not respond to each and every post? Notice how Obscure can stand down and let dialogue and discussion flow? Notice how I can still have reservations about the DiPietros but I'm not cast away from here?
Man, it is so fucking refreshing. You should try the program, John P.
It won't phase him in the slightest Mckee he is Teflon John nothing sticks. He will do it his way amen m mama, good nite chicky, nite purple, nite mama, nite cg, nite john boy, nite maryellen,nite grandpa.
DeleteI wish there was a "like" button :)
Delete'LIKE' button
DeleteJohn gets to control the topic and the way he wants the discussion to go by answering every comment. Then he can get his girls to attack anyone he doesn't agree with.
ReplyDeleteI'm really starting to dig this Roger 1 poster!
ReplyDeleteRoger 1 says:
October 7, 2012 at 1:22 am
I was just thinking instead of speculating what and why Trista did something can’t you just ask her? I mean Jeff is her step father and he must know or could find out if she didn’t want to answer here. JW
he won't last long. they are already beating the crap out of him for asking questions. i am beginning to think all the regulars are in collusion, over 'something'.
DeleteI saw that too! Love it! But sadly he wont last long. I also like how he politely refused to answer the poll question when John asked lol.
DeleteMcKee do you know Roger1?
DeleteCan someone please fill me in on how John P inserted himself in the sidelines of this case via administering and moderating U4A? I'm not aware of the background.I'm not suggesting anything other than I really don't know.
ReplyDeleteDid Tori once write that she didn't get a fine or something similar because the MSP said they liked her blog?
Not only do I run the blog for Ayla, but I recently walked all the way from Virginia to Portland in my bare feet for the bike run with my bad heart. I would do anything for Ayla.
DeleteTeam Truth...I don't know how John P was appointed Captain over there.
DeleteIt appears they now have election fever and are now conducting weekly polls on matters of pure speculation. I'm sure tomorrow's poll question will be along the lines of "Is the yellow cat current on his feline leukemia vaccination?" Expect all hell to break loose. The fur will fly. There will be high talk of a neglected cat with a history of fleas, worms, mange and missed vet appointments. MM will get caught up in the mass hysteria. She'll place a call to Waterville Animal Control and demand a welfare check for the cat.
That sounds about right mckeekitty. LOL
DeleteIs John P is obsessed, or what. I haven't quite figured him out. He even has a picture of Ayla on his desk at work. Weird
signed:getrealpeople
John definitely gives me the creeps.
DeleteTT - I think Tori said that WPD came to her house about the 2k in unpaid fines, and didn't make her go to the station at that tie because they like her blog. They may have said they liked or appreciated her blog, but I would guess they didn't make her go at that time because she was recovering from surgery.
DeleteI believe JohnP just became one of the many admins early on and that he's the only one still interested in putting time in to run the blog.
mckee - LOL
how do we know this johnny p isnt part of a kiddie porn ring. he came out of nowhere and now he runs the whole shindig. why is he trying o control the convo all the time and why did he travel 800 miles for buggy? a complete stranger he is. how sweet. WTF? Strap his ass to a poly, bad ticker and all. and I know mckee will say how wonderful and devoted he is, but mckee he is big time jeepers creepers.WHAT'S IN IT FOR HIM????? hey, anyone else dressing in a john p costume for halloweenie? anyone know where I can find some crusted yellow teeth and an ass cushion filled with boils ?
DeleteCreeper...I stopped defending John long ago. I do NOT think he is wonderful and devoted to Ayla. My tune on John changed when I was blocked from asking questions, and there was a mad rush to grab pitchforks.
DeleteJohn is not a sympathetic figure in my opinion. He gets off on his role as dictator, and he thrives on the macabre...all in the name of Ayla. He uses his heart condition to keep the blog simple stupid, just the way he likes it.
What's in it for him? My guess is ego and power trips. John is the alpha rooster with a flock of hens hoping to be mounted daily.
I think calling phoebe and connie dykes is on the same line as you saying john is part of a child porn ring and a pedophile. Sorry but I am finding this blog just as crazy as the other.
Delete---->how do we know this johnny p isnt part of a kiddie porn ring.
Deleteasking a question is not stating a fact. reading comprehensions skills people!!!
@Anonymous 11:50
ReplyDeleteUm there is no "Heather" here. Are you hearing pesky little voices in your head too? Lol
I have a question... why am I STILL being brought into this whole mess. why is it posted on just stop the lies that I helped my husband escape from prison? Thats not true! He was out of place on a WORK SITE and his boss had gave him permission to leave and because I was with him I got in trouble. have NEVER in my life been in trouble with the law and was no aware of the "rules". Second of I AM educated, I graduated high school, went to SMCC, worked for two different STATE jobs with people who have NR and mental illness and NOW I AM going to school to be a drug and alcohol counselor. So how am I uneducated? And I DO NOT live on welfare!! So what is your problem. I am not even friends with Trista! You and I have talked on the phone and you KNOW all this Selena so why am I THE BAD GUY!?!
ReplyDeleteAmanda. why are you reposting a comment you made at 9:05? We did see it the first time! Nobody has made you out to be "THE BAD GUY" concerning Ayla's disappearance, it was a recap of a comment made months age. What is it, you like the attention you are drawing upon yourself, or do you have mental issues? Selena did not post the comment above, and the comment did not make you out to be "THE BAD GUY". You need to seriously take a look at your behavior.
Deletesigned:getrealpeople
Amanda
DeleteDid you not plead guilty to aiding in the alleged escape? If you plead guilty then that is what you are. Innocent people do not plead to a crime they did not commit. Ignorance of the law is not an excuse. I am educated also and learned that first thing in a business law class in high school.
https://bangordailynews.com/2012/03/15/news/midcoast/judge-throws-out-rockland-prisoner-escape-case/
http://www.pressherald.com/news/Judge-dismisses-prison-escape-charges-against-Maine-man-.html
http://www.sunjournal.com/news/state/2012/03/16/judge-throws-out-rockland-prisoner-escape-case/1169360
it's hard to believe that you're educated considering your terrible english
DeleteSorry you didn't hurt my feelings with that one. Nice try though.
DeleteMy only point was keep it real.
Looking - there were likely mitigating factors for Shawn not to be charged for escape and Amanda to only be fined $250 if she stayed out of trouble for a year.
Delete“The court is ultimately persuaded that there has been unnecessary delay in bringing the defendant to trial and that this actionable delay is attributable to problems affecting the state’s prosecution of the defendant,” Justice Hjelm ruled.
It may well be that he was given permission by his work supervisor to leave to talk with his wife (perhaps with the expectation he would return at a certain time?) and that's why the state was lax about getting info in?
the space between10/7/12 2:19 PM
DeleteI was not disputing that as none of us know why Shawn was not charged it could just be because paperwork was not filled out the way it was suppose to be and it took to long to bring him to trial. Since he has a right to a speedy trial his constitutional rights would have been violated to charge him after all that time and it was dropped. I was merely stating Amanda said it is a lie that she helped him but she did plead guilty to it. No matter what the circumstances were involved it is not a lie if she pleaded guilty to it. Just trying to keep it real.
Yikes! I hate to see this thread get de-railed on Amanda's past. I just appreciate her insight on Trista, Justin, and their respective families. I don't see the need to badger her. The matter has already been settled in the courts.
DeleteLooking - I understand what you're saying. When I read that she helped her husband escape from jail, I had taken it literally - nail file in a cake? I don't know. I never bothered to look it up. I took what Amanda said as clarification, that he wasn't sitting locked up in jail at the time. I used to work a group that had some men that had prison work release that were also allowed to attend this group. They were allowed to have smoke breaks unsupervised. As long as they were there at the end of group to be picked up at the appropriate time there wasn't a problem. They weren't required to have a note saying they'd attended and no one checked.
DeleteI appreciate the clarification from Amanda. (As I said, I had been thinking differently before.) I also appreciate your efforts in trying to keep facts straight.
mckee - "I hate to see this thread get de-railed on Amanda's past. I just appreciate her insight on Trista, Justin, and their respective families."
DeleteI appreciate her insights as well.
who cares? amanda is trailer trash just like trista. dating losing jail guys, drugs, sleep around, trash trash trash
Deletethese women had a relationship beyond friendship. a relationship that could be relevant in what happened to Ayla. Did connie help her girlfriend in any way, hide, dispose of ,coverup or otherwise conspire to because she was fond of Phoebe beyond friendship?
ReplyDeletedid connie lie to the police for Phoebe and give her a false alibi?
people are questioning if tristas sister lied when she said she was in a s portland motel that night, so why shouldnt we question Pheobes alibi given by her lesbian lover. where was phoebe really that evening and why was she missing from her home the same night as ayla?
regarding Justin's interviews - I mentioned previously I was watching a Nancy Grace video that had a clip of Justin speaking about Ayla in his WMTW interview. I've been looking for the whole video and can't find it. WMTW has a 2 and half minute video posted - which is in part the news crew talking, and in part an interview with Lost N Missing - maybe a minute of Justin talking - and did not include the part they showed on Nancy Grace. I can find no other clips, let alone the whole interview. Given that he hasn't spoken often I'd think they would make that available. Anyway, in the clip on NG he's speaking specifically about Ayla. If anyone else is interested in hearing it, but not interested in listening to NG's shrieking, it's at the 26:37 mark
ReplyDeletehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o655LYZCuzE
Hi Heather. lol
ReplyDeleteAnon...I'm certainly not the moral police but when you comment "perhaps the dykes planned on raising the baby themselves" it rubbed me wrong.
ReplyDeleteI don't give a rat's ass about Phoebe's sexuality. It is my understanding that she had an alibi and it checked out. If it didn't check out, then LE needs to deal with it because that's a problem.
Asking hard questions is healthy, anon. Your 10:01 comment was much more intelligent and respectful than your previous one. Thanks for the clarification.
PS: Again, I don't give a rat's ass about Phoebe's sexual preferences, but can you tell me where this lesbian talk originated? I didn't see it mentioned in the media or by LE. TIA!
Looks like someone better go take their meds. Lol
ReplyDeletemckee - maybe there's a study we are unaware of that shows middle-aged lesbians have a propensity for kidnapping
ReplyDelete@Anonymous10:01
ReplyDeletePhoebe has a long term boyfriend. And people are questioning Trista because her story about that morning like many of her stories does not make sense. And Trista has not said she was with Jessica that night. She has not answered where she was to the public so we do not know that.
the married guy she sneaks around with?
ReplyDeleteHeather I am going to have to put you into moderation because of your incediary and hostile posts.They are upsetting my hens and I can't have that!
ReplyDeleteIf we are going to start questioning people based on their sexual preferences as to whether they helped to kidnap Ayla then we would have to check out REAL lesbians connected to Trista. But this seems a bit ridiculous to me.
ReplyDelete@Anonymous4:15
ReplyDeleteNice try. Which is it? Is she a lesbian or an adulterer? Hmm now you just sound like the people from J4A who can't pick their favorite story line of the week.
LOL
ReplyDeleteRoger 1 says:
ReplyDeleteOctober 7, 2012 at 6:01 pm
Speaking of Jeff has anyone heard from him?
............crickets.........
Come to think of it it is like he dropped off the map. Whats up with that?
DeleteJeff is hiding from his stalker John P
DeleteTHAT was a wasted read.
ReplyDeleteOT: Sorry to exhaust one of the very last comments available, but I noticed we are approaching the 200 mark. I'm one of those that cannot read beyond the 200 posted comments.
ReplyDeleteAny chance we can start a new thread, Obscure. Just for "Filler" if need be?
people hop on google chrome to keep reading over 200
ReplyDeleteConnie was kind enough to babysit Ayla. I am not interested in anyones sexual orintation, it makes no differance.
ReplyDelete