10.08.2012

The Sum Total of Ignorance (Comments - Part 2) - CLOSED for Comments

Please continue your discussions here. The previous post has exceeded 200 comments. You know what to do by now, chatter boxes. Carry on..

-#2

193 comments:

  1. Thanks #2! I appreciate you SO much...hopefully things will slow down for me in a bit!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh the sum total of ignorance has reached another new level over at U4A. I am more and more disgusted. Now they are stalking Lance's Facebook, including a comment under one of the pictures addressed to Elisha that John now thinks is strange. God forbid the guy has a facebook and a life with things NOT pertaining to what happened to Ayla. He is a young guy with funny pictures...my facebook is the same. They have even gone so far as to say he looks jaundiced and has lost a lot of weight and perhaps thats from a guilty conscience. WTF! Psychos over there will make anything and everything Dipietro related an effin crime for God's sake.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ruby32 says:
    October 7, 2012 at 11:53 pm
    I looked at these pics and the one with him shoving hummus into his face he looks really bad. Either something is medically wrong with him or he is hitting some drugs. Sunken in yellow/pink/purple around the eyes and looks real thin. If he is trying to drown his guilt in drugs/drink.

    Reply
    heartbroken says:
    October 8, 2012 at 7:45 am
    ITA Ruby n it looks like he has jaundice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the space between10/8/12, 11:02 AM

      or maybe he's eating hummus instead of Oreos... or maybe he's more active and tan in the warmer months, as many people are... and maybe he's stressed, why wouldn't he be?

      Delete
    2. Exactly Space. It has been almost a year and people do change in a years time. Lots of things cause people to gain or lose weight.

      Delete
    3. the space between10/8/12, 11:27 AM

      he also has a somewhat olive skin tone that tans well and can look darker around the eyes, especially in a picture with bad lighting - all his other pic that I could see look fine and he's healthy looking, not gaunt or jaundiced - not that it would be relevant to guilty knowledge even if he was... what's really important here is... do the DiPietros have a cat?

      which reminds me... "if walls and cats could talk" - wasn't there also a bit of a convo about the wall repair that could be seen behind Justin in that interview? If anyone was paying attention, it's the same wall repair that was behind Ayla in the video of her dancing in her footed pajamas.

      Delete
    4. I know it's not funny, but I just can't help but laugh at most of their ramblings.

      Delete
    5. The irony here is how livid they all were when people elsewhere were commenting on how Trista looked at an event or in a newpaper photo. That she'd gained weight or sported some acne or something else on her face was off limits since it had nothing to do with Ayla and was just plain mean. It's just one more mark in the U4A hypocrisy column.

      Delete
    6. Agreed Space...to me he looks just fine and he looks healthy in all the other pictures. And again not that it matters it just really tweeks my nerves to see them looking to pick at any tiny detail and twist it into "clues" about Ayla. And good point Scout its definitely another hypocritical move. Sorry again for the language everyone...this just really rubbed me the wrong way, even the song lyric thing too. I have had photos of myself stolen from FB and used to cast a bad light on me by this psycho jealous woman once so it hits close to home when I see someone doing something similar.

      Delete
    7. the space between10/8/12, 12:42 PM

      Scout - I don't remember talk about Trista's weight, but bruises on her leg and also talk of the propriety of her clothing choice on the pc day. (If you know you're going to be on the news viewing a pc where they will be announcing your baby is "likely deceased" do you dress in a mini skirt and plunging v-neck?) The mention of the spot on her face came up because Jeff went out of his way to quickly post on J4A with a video from an hour or two prior and the statement that she had opened a small cut on her hand and accidentally wiped blood her face between interviews - which was clearly not true. It's confusing why he would say anything, let alone lie about it.

      Delete
    8. jeff is an opportunist. he is looking to cash in via trista. he is like her puppeteer. wonder if jeff got mad when trista verbally punched that dumb skank tori in the face. whose side do you think he took? I am going to guess tori's.

      Delete
  4. guilt? I think he is in the dark like selena. lance wasnt there that night. he lived else where and was working the pub that evening. lance prob lost weight because he is no longer cooking in a restaurant living the depressing wtvl dead end lifestyle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Even if he lost weight though who the hell cares? How is that anyone's business and how dare people at U4A make assumptions based on a couple FB pictures and comments?

      Delete
  5. @mckeekitty10/7/12 10:15 AM
    "It appears they now have election fever and are now conducting weekly polls on matters of pure speculation."

    mckee - personally, I don't have a problem with the poll questions U4A posts. It's a way to keep discussion going in a case that seems to have stalled. Look, for example, at the blog posts here. A great many comments are about U4A not about the case. People are running out of topics of discussion. I don't have a problem with speculation either. There are so few known facts in Ayla's case that people are going to speculate and hypothesize. I DO however have a problem with some of the far out theories some come up with. I DO have a problem with the way some seem to have taken personal posession of Ayla. I DO have a problem with some of graphic descriptions being used in answers, especially in light of all the brouhaha earlier with you and your posts
    being too "graphic".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I understand, Dee. I'm just not a poll person.

      My real issue is that there is rarely a sane voice on U4A to rein in the fever-pitch hysteria that is allowed to go unchallenged. A baseless rumor is permitted to grow tentacles and before long it becomes fact. There are many on U4A that truly believe Justin is a drug addict and drug dealer...where the hell did that originate from? There are many that believe Elisha and Gabbie skipped town, setting off a 30 hour U4A manhunt based on Ashley's issues with Elisha and her "fat ass." There are many that will take the word of "LE Anon" and his "grandson" over Scout...a longtime loyal friend of Ayla's. There are many over there that are convinced Trista is beyond reproach and to simply ask questions about Trista is offensive and vile. I could go on and on and on.

      As you know, I was pretty much treated as crap over there. I colored outside the lines, and was banished. That alone speaks volumes to me.

      I do disagree that we're scraping the bottom of the barrel in regards to a lack of LE statements. Personally, I'm digging up a treasure trove of old news articles and media feeds that I find fascinating to re-examine with a fresh set of eyes.

      I have a lot of respect for you, Dee. You have that unique ability to straddle both blogs and present yourself in a polite posture both here and there. Alas, I just couldn't do it.

      Hey, this blog is far from perfect...I'll admit that! But it does not censor, and I'm not being accused of "being a disgrace to Ayla."

      BTW and slightly OT: I wasn't banished from U4A for being "too graphic" or revealing Jeff and John P's emails putting me "on notice." That was just a front for the real reason. And if you learned the real reason, I think you would be shocked and stunned. Sorry to be so cryptic, but I have to leave it at that for now.

      Happy Columbus Day, Dee!

      Delete
    2. stupidment ANALysis10/8/12, 1:06 PM

      Peter Hyatt's 'sources' claim justin is a drug adict and low level street dealer. I am going to guess his 'source' is/was tori.didnt she have a bil that lived with justin in portland?

      Delete
    3. the space between10/8/12, 1:08 PM

      Interesting mckee - I was thinking yesterday when Amanda said Trista et al slashed tires on her vehicle and a couple others after an argument that it's long been believed that Justin is vindictive, where did THAT come from?

      Delete
    4. I was very leery of posting here for a long time. But as I saw the conversation get less accusatory and more accepting of dissenting positions, as long as you were rational, I took the plunge. And I'm glad I did. There are some at U4A that have their minds firmly set and there is no talking to them, so I just don't. Besides what happened to you I was really pissed when everyone started jumping on Scout for no reason. She asked a legitimate question and was taken to task. It was totally uncalled for. Now whoever "LE anon" was no longer posts there but neither does Scout and that's a shame.

      "BTW and slightly OT: I wasn't banished from U4A for being "too graphic" or revealing Jeff and John P's emails putting me "on notice." That was just a front for the real reason. And if you learned the real reason, I think you would be shocked and stunned. Sorry to be so cryptic, but I have to leave it at that for now."

      Wow McKee, now I'm intrigued.

      Delete
    5. I was blocked right after McKee but they never gave me a direct reason they just did it. I do recall the "reason" they made public was because they felt she was too graohic which was obvious bullshit to anyone with a brain. I rarely posted but did jump into McKee's defense so I am guessing why. All of my past comments have been removed and I will never post there again.

      Delete
    6. Dee...sadly, no blog is troll-free. As you can, some have slithered to the surface here today.

      I've made my position clear here. I still maintain that the DiPietros are somehow involved. Well, knock me over with a feather! I wasn't asked to pack my bags and get lost.



      Delete
    7. vs2vs...I don't know what name you used there but I do remember a few people getting blocked after the McKee incident. I also came to McKee's defense and thought for sure I'd get blocked when I saw posters dropping like flies, but to my shock, I didn't. I don't know why I wasn't. There are still a few people there who can be reasonable and that's why I continue to post. There are those there that I won't engage whatsoever.

      Delete
    8. Space...I'm a touch skeptical with Amanda's account of all those slashed tires.

      Who stays friends with someone that slashes not only your tires, but also your brother's tires and the tires of innocent neighbors?????

      I doubt if the neighbors were as forgiving towards Trista as Amanda seems to have been. There was no mention of Trista being charged or paying restitution. I don't know...I just found the story a little hinky.

      One thing I DO believe is that Amanda and Selena have struck up a telephone friendship, and I find that both odd and fascinating. Here we have Trista's former best friend and Phoebe's sister making a connection. I doubt Amanda and Selena spend time on the phone swapping meatloaf recipes.

      Delete
    9. the space between10/8/12, 4:05 PM

      mckee - I understand your skepticism, but given what we've seen and heard from more than one person, I wouldn't be surprised.

      When Amanda first posted here, I said she reminded me of Selena, which I meant as a compliment to them both. I don't find it odd. I feel they are both deeply emotionally invested and want the truth.

      Delete
    10. I can see that too, Space. But Amanda made several digs at Trista while also saying she didn't want to "bad mouth" Trista. I detected some passive/aggresive traits in Amanda's remarks.

      If indeed Trista's family is threatening Amanda, I don't think Amanda would post on this blog using her real name.

      Amanda's friendship with Ashley doesn't thrill me. Amanda admitted to releasing the address and location where a psychic claimed Ayla's remains would be found. This on the heels of Ashley stalking 29 Violette Ave. and announcing that the DiPietros abandoned their home and Elisha and Gabbie were MIA.

      It sounds like a messed up group of hard-core girls, IMO...Trista, Jessica, Whitney, Ashley, Amanda...all young mothers with checkered pasts and complicated lives.

      I haven't been here long enough to get the full flavor of things, and I do respect your take as being more seasoned than mine.

      Hey...Happy Columbus Day!

      Delete
    11. I don't have a checkered past for one I'm 26 and a mother of 3 theres nothing wrong with that. I have spoke to Amanda Benner 1 time and that was because she posted a disturbing post on Ayla's facebook page. How can you say i've had a checkered past I've barely ever been in trouble in my life and have always worked hard for my family. I do not stalk the Dipietro's home I simply live in the neighborhood. I do care about Gabby seeing her father since he is my cousin yes. I do know that Elisha takes great care of Gabby but she is far from perfect no more perfect then I. every parent deserves the right to see there child as long as the law see's their fit to.I was concerned not only for Gabby but for the case when the house looked vacant and it did. Maybe they went on vacation or was staying with family Idk.But you all can stop bad mouthing me here because I have changed my opinion on everything about this case. I am here for Ayla not to point my finger at either side any longer. Theres something fishy that LE is up to and I just don't trust anyone at this point.

      Delete
    12. Ashley, when someone publicly inserts themselves so deeply into a case like this, they will, more than likely, be talked about from time to time. I appreciate that you've toned down your language, and that you seem to have put thought into your response.

      Delete
    13. Ashley...26 year old mother of 3...there is something very wrong with that IMO, but I digress.

      Delete
    14. Gotta call you out on that, Obscure. There's nothing very wrong with that unless you're talking a single mom with 3 different baby daddies or something of that nature. If I hadn't had a miscarriage between my 1st & 2nd, I would've had 3 at 25. But I was/am married, and all my kids have the same daddy. Then again, I got married at 19 & am still married to the same guy at my super young age of (cough, cough) 29.

      No blanket statements puhleeeeze?

      Delete
    15. mother goose10/9/12, 8:12 PM

      Well, she's 'barely ever' been in trouble so we must congratulate her for that whatever it means.Are the kids by the same father and are you married to him?

      Delete
    16. the space between10/9/12, 8:43 PM

      Michelle - I didn't take Obscure's comment as a blanket statement, but rather a statement to/about Ashley being a mother of 3. I became a mother of 3 at 26. Sometimes that seems like 100 years ago.

      Delete
    17. Hmmm...I can't seem to take it any other way, even after re-reading it after reading your thoughts on it. O clearly said there is something very wrong with a 26 year old mother of three. Period.

      If she wants to clarify that she meant single, different baby daddy, 26 year old mother of 3, then fine. But she clearly didn't say it....so it's a blanket statement since it encompasses all 26 year old moms of 3.

      I don't believe I'm reading into it. It's quite clear.

      Delete
    18. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    19. Oops. I had hit the back button, and it reposted my reply, so I deleted it.

      Delete
    20. "Maybe they went on vacation or was staying with family Idk."
      _______________________

      Ashley...why didn't you offer this up as a viable option before declaring 29 Violette abandoned and instigating a manhunt for Elisha and Gabby on a fucking blog?

      If my cousin's child went missing the last thing I would do is blog about it in real time.

      Delete
    21. And really how abandoned could it have really looked? Because turns out they were home all along.

      Delete
  6. I think this bears revisiting. From Boston.com on January 28:

    Pati Redeagle, who can see Ayla’s bedroom window from her next-door home, said last week she thinks this was no random crime. “Whatever happened, happened on a personal level,” Redeagle said.

    Redeagle, the neighbor, said that Ayla appeared to be happy, healthy, and well supervised.

    “You could hear her singing with her Dad, ‘Twinkle, twinkle, little star,’ ” Redeagle said. “She never was out alone, never for a second.”
    ________________________________________________

    Pati strikes me a rich source into providing a glimpse of the household at 29 Violette. She speaks well of Justin as a father and describes Ayla as happy, healthy and well-supervised.

    Living right next door with a view of Ayla's bedroom, Pati had every opportunity to voice suspicions she may have had about the DiPietros. No mention of loud parties, crying babies, shady activity, drunken brawls, screaming parents, and all the other trappings of a dysfunctional household.

    So when Pati states "whatever happened, happened on a personal level" it suggests to me that she doesn't believe Ayla was harmed by her paternal family. JMO.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for posting that mckee - it's not 'revisiting' for me, it's the first time I've read it. Your right that as brief as the mention is, it doesn't conjure up images of dysfunction - at all.

      Delete
    2. I think this says a whole lot. I never saw this either. I am sure the loonies will assume the Dipietros have the neighbor lying for them since they think they have all sorts of connections lol.

      Delete
    3. its not a lie if Pati believes it. she doesnt know what went on inside the home, or what went on when she wasnt around. what did she do for work, how much was she home, was she a light sleeper ?

      something happened that night and if she knew what it was, she would have told police I believe, unless she is afraid of Phoebe.

      Delete
    4. I'm not going to place too much weight on what she said because after a whole family is wiped out, how many of the neighbors come out and say " Oh my God, he seemed like such a nice guy. I just can't believe something like this could have happened?" It happens all the time. So I'll take what the neighbor said into consideration, in context. Unless it's an extremely dysfunctional family that's living next door where you can hear all the fights, hear the kids screaming and crying, see the abuse, then you really don't know what goes on behind those four walls. And let me tell you from personal experience, abusers can seem like the nicest, most normal people in the world to others.

      Delete
    5. partial quote-pati-Ayla appeared to be happy, healthy, and well supervised. she didnt observe ayla had a broken arm? I take her statement as an isolated incident she observed from afar, perhaps heard from afar.

      Delete
    6. the space between10/8/12, 12:53 PM

      The link about Pati Redeagle was posted in comments on J4A months ago. Likely it was over-looked amid the inane roars of posters like JP and VTL.

      Delete
    7. the space between10/8/12, 1:02 PM

      They also say that all of Ayla's pictures from Waterville are unhappy looking - which is not true. The happiest looking picture I've seen of Ayla was from there. The WMTW interview with Justin, wherein he seemed more comfortable and thus more candid than the Today Show, was edited down to a minute and a half of him speaking on the news program, and another few seconds as a clip on Nancy Grace. Was WMTW only there for 4 minutes? Where's the rest of the interview?

      Delete
    8. she looked like she was having a ball with gabby her rascal in crime. lol.how much did trista play with her when she was tanked up?

      Delete
    9. the space between10/8/12, 1:38 PM

      In case some missed this also - the video, with audio, of Ayla and Gabby playing

      http://juststopthelies.blogspot.com/2012/05/video-evidence.html

      Delete
    10. The video clip of Ayla dancing that we see all the time is at the Dipietro's home.

      Delete
    11. the space between10/9/12, 9:31 AM

      the interview with Justin that I hadn't seen

      http://www.necn.com/searchNECN/search/v/50492102/ayla-s-father-we-want-her-home.htm?q=ayla

      Delete
    12. There are so many photo's of Ayla from the Dipietro home in a two month span. Yes I can see how that equals a family that was not excited to have her with them and in their life.(insert sarcasm) And we are only seeing a handful of them. And what I find interesting is that the Dipietro family seemed to go to great lengths to pick photos that showcased Ayla's features best. Which isn't that what you are supposed to do when you are choosing photo's of a missing child? Pick ones that help to identify a child. Not ones where she is behind sunglasses, a lot younger... And maybe some thought was put into those photos did anyone ever think of that? Ayla is very sweet when she is smiling so big but it does not show her features as well. And maybe it was thought that the more serious photos would fit Ayla's current description better. Because maybe she would be feeling confused. And last there is nothing to say that a child does not have many sides. I am sure that Ayla is a very happy smiling child as Trista and her family say. But that does not mean that she does not have a serious side to her also. To me you have only to look in Ayla's eyes to know that she does. And if you knew her dad you would know that she is very much her fathers daughter in that respect. I am sure she has many things that are her mothers but her smile is all her dad's. He has a smile that is as contagious as hers. Just things to think about.

      Delete
    13. Looking At The Facts10/9/12, 11:05 AM

      Kelly

      You bring up a point that has had me baffled for quite a while now. That would be the first missing posters that Trista had given a photo for and it was Ayla much younger with those damn sunglasses on. Yes it is cute but it hides those unmistakable blue eyes. Some very talented people have photoshopped pictures of Ayla to make her appear as a boy and changed her hair color in case whoever took her was trying to disguise her that way. The one thing that never changed in those pictures are those big blue eyes with long lashes. This to me is Ayla's most distinguishing character. Sorry to rant but that is one thing that has made me shake my head from day one. I saw the picture of her on TV with those glasses and even said to my husband what good is that picture you can not see her face.

      Delete
    14. Yes there are people at TLLOM who have spent a lot of time photo shopping photo's so that if Ayla were perhaps disguised as a boy she might be recognized. They are now trying to do some with her with longer hair and teeth so she looks older. Kudos to them! This is the team that Justin and family work with.

      Delete
    15. so justin ditches a professional organization like the LRC to work with TLLOM, which amounts to little more than angela, her cat, and a few fatass old biddies ? MAKES PERFECT SENSE. give me a fucking break!oh, wait, I forgot, angela won a Pulitzer Prize for her literary contributions in the category of fiction.....lol

      Delete
    16. the space between10/9/12, 6:29 PM

      et, if Trista is already working with LRC, wouldn't it make more sense for Justin to work with another group? Realistically, I wouldn't think that LRC is going to do double the amount of what they are already doing if they have another parent working with them.

      Delete
    17. trista worked with LNM lost and missing didnt she?

      Delete
    18. the space between10/9/12, 7:42 PM

      It was stated on u4a that Trista is working with LNM and LRC. Perhaps originally she was only working with LNM and Justin with LRC. I guess it's still a question I haven't found the answer to yet - did Trista get involved with LRC before Justin stopped working with them, or did she get involved after he stopped working with them?

      Delete
    19. Trista WAS involved with both organizations. However I believe that TLLOM although being as "et" puts an unprofessional organization got as much if not more done and still is as the other two organizations put together. I have not heard that those organizations are still putting billboards up for her. Or sending letters, awareness packets, and flyers out nations wide . That is not meaning any disrespect to those organizations. However lets face it those organizations are sponsoring many children and TLLOM at the time was only sponsoring two. So if Justin chose to work with them because he felt they could focus more on just Ayla who could blame him. Not me. And really as was mentioned above what was it hurting the other two organizations were still working for her through Trista at the time.

      Delete
    20. the space between10/9/12, 9:06 PM

      Info - thanks for sharing that. I don't know when TLLOM started doing the kinds of things they've been doing. I don't know what the origins are. I can speculate that Trista was working with LNM and Justin LRC, and then Trista wanted to be more involved with LRC, and thus more involved with Justin. I can speculate further that he could have raised concerns about this with friends and family and that gave someone the impetus for TLLOM to start working on it.

      Delete
  7. how does pat know it was justin singing with ayla and not uncle lance singing to one or both girls? it is very difficult to see inside soemones home from a window unless you are standing right outside the window.could it have been a nursery rhymes tape? or the tv on? how does she know?

    ''''she doesn't believe Ayla was harmed by her paternal family.''


    or maybe she doesnt want to believe something so evil could have happened next door?who the hell would.

    if she was observant to hear the twinkle song, why didnt she see trista and her ninja crew slip under the door jamb and whishk ayla out the crack in the window?

    ReplyDelete
  8. the space between10/8/12, 1:21 PM

    vs2vs - My impression is that Lance is as direct and serious as a heart attack when it's concerning things of importance. I can't see him playing cryptic word games with his sister on fb about anything that matters.

    ReplyDelete
  9. mckeekitty, I guess your new found attitude of acceptance, being humble etc... only applies to the Dipietros. You sure don't apply it to anyone else. Your the worst kind of hippocrat & liar.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is not but she can fight with the best of em.lol

      Delete
    2. Is a hippocrat a democrat hippopotamus? Seems legit.

      Delete
    3. "Is a hippocrat a democrat hippopotamus?
      _____________________________________

      Thanks for the drops of warm tinkle I just released in my pants, Michelle!

      I have strong suspicions on who this "Anon" is. The shitty spelling and grammar is almost a dead giveaway. Signaling me out is another dead giveaway. And I don't think it is a sexually frustrated and ornery hen pissed that she didn't get jumped on today by John P.

      Right, anon?



      Delete
    4. I personally would call it a demopotomus, but I realize it's a personal opinion. I can only assume that its opposition would be a republopotomus. Or maybe a hippopublican.
      What a fascinating topic.

      Okay...seriously though. Why to people get their kicks trolling? It's such a pathetic waste of energy.

      Delete
  10. sniffing out the u4a dinglebrains10/8/12, 1:32 PM

    chickypoop-learn how to spell hypocrite.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anon 1:23. Please cite a single post where I vilify Trista like you vilify the DiPietros. Please tell me where I "Amen" or "ITA!" posts HERE that describe Trista as a crack whore, tramp, slut, bitch, etc. Because I don't. I ignore the hurtful remarks. Only yesterday I challenged a poster here that accused Trista of physcially abusing Ayla because I had never heard such nonsense before.

      Now go back to your playpen and applaud those that describe the DiPietros as ruthless baby killers. Play a round of "Let's Speculate on the 101 Theories in which Justin Murdered Ayla". That's where the real fun is.

      Stop stalking me, anon. You come off as a whack-job.

      Delete
  11. mckeekitty. I never said it was Trista you were talking about or bashing. I see you doing it to/about posters on other sites, I guess since their not the Dipietros, its ok, you're new found forgiveness crap still stands. lol
    Your the biggest liar, fraud I've ever seen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anon it's they're not their and you're not your...since you are clearly in the mood to nitpick :)

      Delete
    2. kindergarden 10110/8/12, 4:23 PM

      anon---WTF. go back to school, you're(you are) an illiterate bafoon

      or maybe you are drunk!

      TAKE NOTES TWIDDLE-DUMB!!

      mckeekitty. I never said it was Trista you were talking about or bashing. I see you doing it to/about posters on other sites, I guess since their(THEY'RE OR THEY ARE) not the Dipietros, its ok, you're(YOUR) new found forgiveness crap still stands. lol
      Your(YOU'RE OR YOU ARE) the biggest liar, fraud I've ever seen.

      Delete
    3. Oh, okay. Now I see Anon.

      Newsflash: I am unable to post on U4A. I was unable to step in and tell CG that her kitty litter bag theory was, IMO, pretty lame. I certainly would have if I could. I was unable to step in and tell U4A posters to stop stalking Elisha and Gabbie. I would have reminded the board that Ashley is Justin Linnell's cousin and that bad blood flows between Ashley and Elisha. I certainly would have if I could.

      Today, I would have stepped in and told the board that looking deep into music lyrics cited by Lance on his FB page is not very informative. But I can't. Today, I would have stepped in and told the board that I saw nothing amiss with Lance's photo stuffing his face with pita and hummus. But I can't.

      But you see, Anon. I've been blocked from voicing my sense of reason and logic over at U4A. It was no longer welcome after the blogs merged. I've been blocked from asking just where the hell they get their information. I've been blocked from asking U4A posters to cite their sources to substantiate their outrageous claims.

      Well, I'm going to go and have a good cry now because some anonymous U4A poster deems me the "biggest liar, fraud" he/she has ever seen. Scratch that. I'm going to prepare an extra chilled, bone dry martini and laugh my fucking ass off.

      As always, nice talking to you! Tell the U4A gang I say, hey! I would if I could, but alas, I cannot.

      Delete
    4. Justin Linnel's cousin Ashley is/was Trista's friend and Ayla's godmother? WTF is going on here?

      Delete
    5. the space between10/8/12, 4:48 PM

      Cookie - 2 different people - Amanda was Trista's friend and Ayla's godmother. Ashley is Justin Linnell's cousin, who became friendly with Trista after Ayla disappeared. Not sure if they are still friendly or not.

      Delete
    6. Amen McKee LOL! And OT a martini sounds like a good plan :)

      Delete
  12. vs2vs. I'm not nitpicking, it is what it is. I'm tired of the bashing of other posters. I read at both sites & I appreciate what both sites offer.
    I'm not for or against anyone, just looking for the facts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is written10/8/12, 4:30 PM

      You are one of the regulars over there, one of John's dumb hens. The fact you can't grasp english is par for the course. Nice that the rooster keeps you all clumped together away from anyone intelligent so you don't feel bad about yourselves. It all makes sense now, the dumb blog posts, the stupid polls and eating up anything master John throws on the ground for you to peck at.You are all posting under Ayla's name, and I am sadder for having witnessed it.

      Delete
  13. Thanks for the English lessons. I know thats more important than the message, I'll work on it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Here I go again, anon, unable to speak up but reading this crap:

    John P says: October 8, 2012 at 7:37 pm

    Amaleen, I have to wonder if you and Mama are on to something. There was always a question in my mind of what was on the third tape the LE did not want Trista to hear. If it was more of the same, I did not and do not think the would have just said it was more of the same. They may have told Trista that but I doubted that was the true reason.

    But I had never tied it together the way you and Mama have where the items in the river could have been identified as those mentioned on the 911 call. This is definately something I have to think about.
    ______________________________________

    Brilliant, isn't it anon? You run with a real Mensa croud.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Somehow I highly doubt Justin gave details of that nature. I'm betting it was more like him saying he thought she took Ayla. That would be way easier to understand, given it's an active investigation & it involves her. From what I understand, Justin doesn't even remember what he said due to being incredibly.panicked & upset over Ayla being missing. I can relate. I made a call to 911 when my husband tried to cut his arm off with a skill saw. It's a very surreal experience, yet it doesn't even begin to compare to waking up & finding your toddler missing from her bed!

      Delete
    2. the space between10/8/12, 8:00 PM

      the "info" about the tapes has at least 6 filters on it... 1 into Trista's ear, 1 in her head, 1 out of her mouth, 1 into Jeff's ear, 1 in his head, and 1 out of his mouth - that's 6 points in the journey to the page that I don't trust the validity of...

      if they allowed Trista to listen to two calls, why not release those to the public also? Even Phoebe suggested they release the calls. I wonder if she was there when the calls were made or if he would like to hear them also. (Logic suggests to me that since Phoebe lives there and was just out for the night that would be the first call made... thinking that perhaps she'd come in and gone out with Ayla somewhere.)

      Delete
    3. "the "info" about the tapes has at least 6 filters on it"

      Very good point Space.

      Michelle said it is her understanding that Justin doesn't even remember what he said in the 911 call.

      That's very believable.

      Delete
    4. Six filters indeed!

      There is no question in my mind that the rest of the 911 tape was NOT "more of the same." LE made damn sure Trista didn't hear that third call.

      Delete
  15. Kitty said: BTW and slightly OT: I wasn't banished from U4A for being "too graphic" or revealing Jeff and John P's emails putting me "on notice." That was just a front for the real reason. And if you learned the real reason, I think you would be shocked and stunned. Sorry to be so cryptic, but I have to leave it at that for now.

    OK, I'll bite!

    Are you keeping the real reason under wraps because you think it's in the best interest for Ayla, or are you protecting someone else? Yourself? As "for now," when you can fill us in? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed I will bite too. Especially since I was banished from there after coming to your defense. They clearly felt threatened by you...I am guessing its either who you are or what you know :)

      Delete
    2. I always figured the real reason mckeekitty got banned was because she simply wouldn't accept Trista's/Jeff's words as gospel. Of course it wasn't for being graphic - if it was, 75% of the regular posters there would be banned.

      I was never banned that I know of. I am just in self-imposed exile.

      Delete
  16. Team Truth, Kitty will never fill you in because its bullshit.

    ReplyDelete
  17. shut up chicky

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow, Anon! I wanted to play "I'VE GOT A SECRET, I'VE GOT A SECRET!" but then you had to come along and piss on my parade.

    You sure know how to hurt my feelings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looking At The Facts10/9/12, 12:56 PM

      Mckeekitty

      Looks like you may have hit a nerve with some :)

      Delete
  19. Kitty, either put up or shut up. You have a secret LMFAO! You have no credibility. Cough up the secret hairball you have lodged in your throat or stfu.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds like someone needs a hug today...

      Delete
  20. I for sure am smarter than a 5th grader10/9/12, 1:44 PM

    I know what it is. Mckee is a MAN.I just figured it out all by myself.

    ReplyDelete
  21. lonely toothbrush10/9/12, 1:49 PM

    I know why jeff ran away from john like he was the bogedy man, it was because of his horrendeous chimmychunga breath. you see john hasnt brushed his teeth since ayla went missing....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is that you, the commenter who changes their name every time to something clever and tongue in cheek? I miss that person.

      Delete
    2. They used to comment a lot on Peter's blog, which I no longer read, and then over here a while back.

      Delete
    3. Peter is a hipster dofus who got owned by Tori.

      Delete
  22. If Kitty is a man, he's missing his balls!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry he is a she about 5' 3" tall and 108 lbs what a knock out oh and 27 years old.

      Delete
    2. Also brown hair and brown eyes you could drown in. So eat your heart out anon.

      Delete
    3. Kitty-please don't tell me you sent your boy toy here to talk you up!

      Delete
  23. Here Kitty, Kitty, Kitty, were waiting for your secret, its later now, so you can share it. (Crickets chirpping)? Well mabey you can share it with your pal (really?) & they will share it with us. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay, okay. You caught me! I have no secret. I made it all up for attention. I put a dab of "Mystique" perfume behind my ears and next thing I know it went right to my head, then my fingertips, and ultimately to my keyboard.

      Anonymous, thank you so very much for calling me out and making me see the error of my ways. Now I'm humiliated. I lost what little, if any, credibility I had here on this blog. It feels like U4A all over again. I feel terrible. How could I have done such a selfish thing? Now my own husband won't talk to me. He can't even look at me.

      Damn it. Ayla was getting all the attention and I was getting sick and tired of it. Why couldn't I have my day in the spotlight? Why couldn't John P. show me just a fraction of the attention he lavishes on MM? I even brought up chocolate peanut-butter brittle to fit in over there, but just like you Anon, Jeff and John saw right through my bullshit and deemed it best to block me.

      But at least I didn't lie when I told Dee that she would be "shocked and stunned" by the real reason I was booted. I'm sure you all are now.

      I really needed this intervention, Anon. Imagine if I continued down this path. I would be saying all kinds of crazy shit if I wasn't caught. How do I make it right...with all of you...with God?

      Keep me in your prayers, Anon. I'm a sinner in desperate need of salvation.

      Delete
    2. I hear there's more intelligent, and equally relevant, conversation in Yahoo chat rooms. We've had so many comments about mckee, she's likely near the top of the "trending now" topics.

      Delete
    3. Really? I'm sorry...for some reason, I'm a ripe target for attack from a U4A member(s). I'll understand if it is best that I take a break from posting here in hopes of keeping the trolls at bay. It isn't my intention to distract from this blog...

      Delete
    4. Looking At The Facts10/9/12, 4:25 PM

      Mckeekitty

      They just show their intelligence every time they post. I say ignore the trolls if we do not engage they will go away. Do not let them silence the truth.

      Delete
    5. That's not up to me mckee. I was just voicing my frustration. I value your insights regarding Ayla's case.

      Delete
    6. Thanks guys...I'll stay on topic. I just don't like to be baited and attacked. It was never my intention to distract from the mission of this blog. Duly noted...don't feed the trolls.

      Before the derailment, there was a good conversation re: the 911 calls. I'm with Michelle...I think for the first and only time, Justin implicated the Reynolds family in that third call. Pure speculation on my part. But Trista was NOT to hear it.

      Delete
    7. I believe that also, mckee. I wonder if they had Trista in a room to hear the calls or if they did it over the phone - or if it happened at all. If there's any truth to the 2 dropped calls, I would speculate that Justin called 911 on his cellphone. If anyone has done that, it's a bit of a run around with the cell company first before they put you through to who you want. His phone could have lost signal or been low on battery. When the dispatcher called back the same number there wouldn't be much likelihood of there being a better connection. I'm guessing the 3rd call he called them back on the house phone.

      Delete
    8. I believe the same. Honestly with all the discrepancies in Trisa's stories, how do we know she even heard the content of the 2 calls? Was that confirmed? And was she allowed to hear the whole call or just a portion? We don't know anything about the calls. She could have heard them sure and then things were exaggerated just like they appear to have een "twisted" by partial release of texts. I don't know what to believe coming from that side anymore!

      Delete
    9. Looking At The Facts10/9/12, 5:25 PM

      Mckeekitty
      Glad you are going to stick around. I do agree there were probably dropped calls and then maybe the call from the house phone or if someone in the house had a different carrier and the call was then placed from a different phone. I also had one other option to throw into the mix only because it has happened to me but I am completely cell phone illiterate. Suppose Justin was talking to the 911 operator and they asked if maybe she could be playing and hiding from them, he puts the phone down and because a lot of phones are that touch screen it hangs it up. He doesn't realize it as he is checking closets, under beds and behind furniture. This is total speculation on my part I just can see it happening.

      Delete
    10. it sounds like it was somewhat chaotic - which is what I would expect it to be

      Delete
    11. McKee,
      Glad you're here as well.
      I'm sure most reasoning people understand you weren't banned @ U4A because of graphic comments.

      I remember when Jeff wrote the post about the 911 calls, he said the plan for the post was to.. *get Justin to speak out*. ..
      Also that Trista was sharing *her thoughts* about the calls.
      So who knows if anything Jeff wrote was accurate concerning the 911 calls.
      IMO there is several reasons why the first & second call could have been interrupted. If it is accurate, the second call was suppose to have only lasted a very short time.
      It seems obvious to me that there was something on the third call that Trista was not wanted to hear.

      Delete
    12. more questions10/9/12, 8:58 PM

      S, if any of this stuff is accurate, it's truly bizarre. Let's see if I've got this right...

      On January 28th, the day of the balloon vigil, Trista listens to two 911 calls in which Justin "did not sound like he should have, he did not sound concerned…like he was acting”.

      Trista is told that blood found in the DiPietro home belongs to Ayla.

      Trista goes to the vigil and presents a united front with Justin.

      After the vigil, Trista is told that the amount of blood is "more than a cupful."

      The next day, Trista gives an interview in which she details how "amazing" it was to have Justin by her side.


      Is it just me, or is something not right?

      Delete
    13. @ more questions
      Trista was told about the blood before the vigil and according to her it was then she was told the "cup amount". She then told Justin about it at the vigil.

      Delete
    14. the space between10/9/12, 9:13 PM

      Jeff posted this on u4A, under "links", "small cut"


      "Small Cut
      Originally posted to http://www.aylareynolds.com/ on 01/29/2012 - Press Release:
      We are posting this statement regarding the accounts in the media Saturday. State Police investigators informed us that evidence had leaked to the press regarding blood found at the scene of Ayla’s disappearance and that they were prepared to confirm the story. What they were unwilling to confirm to the press, but left to our discretion, is that it has already been determined to be Ayla’s
      blood. They also stated to us that it is "more blood than a small cut would produce". We were also told by the lead investigators that it was "more than a cupful".

      Even in light of this evidence we are more determined than ever to find out what has happened to Ayla and we still cling to the hope that she is alive and will be returned to us. We urge anyone that has information about Ayla to come forward now and unburden yourself of the truth.

      I compiled this post to avoid confusion:
      In Augusta, before the Vigil (1/28/12). MSP told Trista and Becky (I was not in the room) that Justin had told them that the blood in question was caused by a cut on Ayla's foot and that" it was more
      than a small cut would produce". After the Vigil (when I was with Becky and Trista) MSP reiterated for me about the small cut. When I asked how much more? one of the State Investigators replied "more than a cupful"."

      Delete
    15. more questions-something stinks allright. Trista was ALL OVER her honey Justin.to make courtney jealous? sounds like immature bullcrap.

      they say she was trying to get info from him but it looked like she would have thrown him to the ground and taken him to the rodeo behind the building if she could.

      ''oh justin, there was 2 gallons of ayla's blood found by your bed, but that's no big deal. let's make out.''

      she is FUCKED UP.

      Delete
    16. more questions10/10/12, 8:04 AM

      FYI-I've heard that account as well. It differs from Jeff's account that Space posted (thanks, Space!) I wonder which is true?

      I do wonder about Trista telling Justin about the blood, though. It was reported that Justin fled the police station when shown photos of the blood, so he should've already known about it if that account is true. Also, in Jeff's account, MSP revealed Justin's explanation for the blood, so obviously, Justin knew about it before Trista did.

      Anonymous-I really try (and often fail) to not judge how people act because I honestly don't know how I would react in any given situation. I do wonder what LE thought of the interaction, though. I maintain that LE purposely released the blood detail because they knew all parties would be present at the vigil. This was their way of stirring the pot.

      Delete
    17. @ more questions

      I believe you are right. I believe LE was trying to stir the pot. I think they told Trista something about the blood. What exactly who knows. And then watched to see how both would interact about it at the vigil. And yes Justin did know that LE had found blood already. So what LE would have had to have done is told Trista a different amount then he was told. Something maybe vague. So that Trista would tell Justin that day. Then they watch. Did anyone else see how they behaved that day? Justin's body language? Trista's? Interesting to me. Justin seemed okay but Trista seemed agitated. Where Justin was focused on Trista she could not look him in the eye. Swaying back and forth. Just seemed strange to me.

      Delete
    18. We don't have cell phones, and I'm not very familiar with them.

      Do we know that Justin called from a cell? Also, when a call is terminated on a cell is there a "click"?

      I know that on a land line the 911 dispatcher will know the address where the call originated. Not sure how that works on a cell. Ping from a tower?

      Delete
    19. more questions10/10/12, 9:08 AM

      Anon-I agree that Trista seemed agitated. I would expect her to be. In fact, I would expect her to choke the living shit out of Justin and it's my feeling that LE expected this, too. I wonder what they thought when she didn't.

      Going back to Jeff's account of the blood discovery, doesn't it seem odd that he was the one to ask "how much?" I mean seriously...Trista and Becca were told that Ayla's blood was found and it was more than a small cut would produce, and neither of them asked how much more? Didn't they press for details like where? How much? What do you think happened? Why the fuck aren't you arresting somebody? Maybe they did, who knows. But there's something about this whole thing that's just not sitting right with me.

      Delete
    20. I think trista is intimidated by justin and was paraylized by puppy love. yes justin knew the police knew because he told lance and lance told bob vear at christmastime. vear blew it off like someone cut themselves shaving.it appeared to me that justin and trista are MORE INVOLVED with each other than they are saying publicly. body language doesnt lie. was trista being careful not to alienate justin for herself or for ayal?

      how do we know these 2 arent in cahoots to cash in the life ins?how do we know justin and trista didnt plan this whole thing. nothing else up to this point makes any sense.

      actually LE didnt know justin would be at the vigil. he came at the last minute didnt he. did LE tell trista to nag him to come?

      was anyone else disgusted when she was hanging all over him like he was her hubby or something? he didnt seemed repulsed by her from what I saw.to it looked like trista couldnt be happier with him by her side, it was '''AWESOME''' she said. someone you said abused your daughter, whose basement had your daughters blood in it, who was in the same house where your daughter disapeared. being around this person was '''AWESOME'' some REALLY WRONG HERE. these people are fucked in the head.

      Delete
    21. more questions10/10/12, 9:18 AM

      mckeekitty-I'm not sure that I've ever seen verification that it was a cell phone that was used to call 911. We do know that Justin has one, though.

      Delete
    22. If someone was smart enough to buy a life ins policy for the purpose of cashing it in on their child's death don't you think they would be smart enough to know they would need the body? And there are lots of ways to have pulled that off. An accident would have sufficed. Now they have nothing. And are being accused of kidnapping or worse murder. Not seeing the logic here.

      Delete
    23. @kiwi

      I did not see the " hanging all over him". I did note that they gave each other an initial hug. But other than that I am not sure what you are referring to when you say Trista was hanging all over Justin? She stood in front of him and beside him.
      I do agree that she did not seem upset with him. Saying it was " awesome" does not seem to be words a mom would say about being around someone who abused or possible she thought harmed her daughter.

      Delete
    24. mckee, I saw a car hit a parked car, pulled over and called 911. That put me through to a dispatcher who asked me a bunch of questions and then put me through to the local police. She stayed on the phone for a bit at the beginning - repeating for him where I said I was and then telling him the exact address on the street I was pinging from.

      Delete
    25. @McKee
      You bring up an interesting subject. One I have often wanted to explore. You are right police should be able to get records of cell calls and use. Doing so would help to determine where people were at certain times during this investigation. Just something I am sure they have done that we the public are not aware of. Helping to place some people at certain places and times.

      Delete
    26. Looking At The Facts10/10/12, 11:02 AM

      "Contrary to some statements floating around out there, I have been in communication with Ayla's mother over the last couple of weeks," DiPietro said. "The Waterville police have transcripts from my phone for verification of those communications."

      DePietro reiterated that he was cooperating fully with police, providing them with any information they requested.

      http://abcnews.go.com/US/missing-ayla-reynolds-dad-idea-daughter/story?id=15205741#.UHWbmlGBUcU

      Delete
    27. more questions10/10/12, 11:12 AM

      Anon-it is an interesting subject. I know on Trista's end they said that she was using her sister's phone at one point. In the text messages, the ones posted on this site, Trista was using Ronnie's phone. In light of that, it may be difficult to determine who had what phone at what time.

      Delete
    28. Looking At The Facts10/10/12, 11:30 AM

      Also in the state of Maine low income people can qualify for a free phone I think it is called life link. You get a free phone and 250 minutes free a month. I can only hope LE got access to all the transcripts from all phones Trista used.

      Delete
  24. Dana B, I guess when Kitty said that I pissed on HER parade, it was secretly coded to mean Gay Parade? I'm just asking, you seem to be pretty close to her & know personal details about her. I don't know your relationship with her & I have no issue with it, just asking.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That wasn't a slam so you must be hitting on her.

      Delete
    2. Well I am a guy and I have only seen her in a picture. She won a bathing suit contest for NAPA PUPS magazine. She was sitting on the hood of Jeff Gordons race car. A very modest pose and a real nice beach hat. She was offered a shot at miss Maine but turned it down to further her education, I believe she is studying criminal law now, I hope to go to one of her seminars next year. She actually is a very nice person her husband is very nice also a scholar he graduated from the U of M four years ago and has his own law firm. Anything else you will have to ask Kitty as I try not to pry into her personal life. Oh and it is okay to be jealous a lot of women are especially at UFA.

      Delete
    3. You are assuming the rest of us are chopped liver..lol

      Delete
    4. More like bad tuna.lol

      Delete
  25. Team Truth, jelous? lmao

    ReplyDelete
  26. Amazing, Kitty admits shes a liar & fraud & I'm a troll?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Hungarian mouse catcher10/9/12, 6:51 PM

      You wouldn't know an insult if it hit you in the face and I agree you are a troll.

      Delete
  27. I think Roger 1 is going to be in trouble with his latest post over there.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Does anyone know who this person is or where she is coming from?
    Roger1
    Friday, January 6, 2012
    Trista Reynolds Was No Mom

    by Dr. Michelle Golland

    Okay, I feel like I am in an alternate universe on the sad story of missing baby Ayla. Am I the only one who is not buying a word from Trista Reynolds or even her father? This week on The Vinnie Politan show for HLN the focus was to be of the grieving grandfather and victimized mother Trista. My impression of the grandfather’s reaction was totally opposite. Here is a man whose daughter Trista was in drug rehab for alcohol and “other” drugs. Why is this family responding the way they are with nobody addressing how Trista has been as a mom. She was living with an aunt doing drugs. She needed to be forced into rehab and her kids taken from her by the child welfare agency and given to the father. All of this while she has a 9 month of baby from another man. Hello? Are we asleep here people?

    Trista Reynolds was no mom. Justin Dipeitro who is being vilified by the media of course being lead by poor victimized not responsible Trista just makes me sick. What we do know is that even when she came out of her drug rehab program she only physically saw her daughter two times between November and when baby Ayla went missing on December. How she can claim bruises and even the broken arm as abuse when she has had no time in the home of her daughter with Justin is suspicious. The way the grandfather kept repeating that why didn’t Justin check on Ayla during the night is just ridiculous. A 20month old child can sleep through the night. If she goes down at 8pm and doesn’t wake up that is not strange to me at all. What is strange is that the Reynolds family is pointing to that as some evidence of neglect and guilt. All it says to me is that they obviously have not been taking care of this child to even know what a normal pattern of care would entail.

    Why is that? Because Trista was never really caring for Ayla. She is a drug addict who then secretly goes to the court to get custody for Ayla. Given her history I would be surprised if the court was going to grant her full custody. Also, has anyone wondered how she is doing with her sobriety during all of this major stress? Has anyone in the media been curious what drug was she abusing? Why are we not pushing for more open honesty from the Reynolds family? When I see the Reynolds family on CNN, HLN, ABC and NBC I don’t see a traumatized desperate family I see people trying to manipulate the media and spin the story how they want it be and nobody is asking the questions that might start to unravel some obvious truths. For example, “Trista were you angry that Justin had custody of Ayla? Trista who was taking care of your other child while in rehab? Trista please explain why as a mom you didn’t see your daughter on a regular basis after coming out of drug rehab? Trista do you see how it seems the court may not be willing to grant you custody given your neglectful behavior as a mother to your children, correct? “

    So please next time this family is on the air with you stop lobbing softballs and get real already about how this doesn’t sit right at all. It seems to be that Justin Depietro is taking his direction from the police at each step and if you listen closely they are confirming each thing he states in the media. When I see him speak I see a father who is in shock and trying to cope beyond his limits so he is turning to who he believes he can trust which is the police and not Trista. This may be why he hasn’t contacted her or her family. I also think the lack of contact may be directed by the police to increase the anxiety of the Reynolds family because they believe they may have orchestrated this whole mess. When I look at behavior as a parent and behavior right before this poor little girl went missing the only place my finger keeps pointing is straight at Trista Reynolds and her enabling “victimized” family.
    Reply

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They at U4A are of course dismissing it, saying they never even heard of her. She has appeared on My Fox LA, Good Morning America, CNN Larry King Live, CNN Piers Morgan, HLN’s Prime News, Jane Valez-Mitchel and The Nancy Grace Show, and The O’Reilly Factor on Fox News. She is also a regular on Dr. Drew’s show on HLN. She had a lot to say about Casey Anthony.

      Delete
    2. the space between10/9/12, 7:34 PM

      Among the comments where Dr. Golland's article was originally posted:

      JANUARY 28, 2012 4:08 PM
      Seamus O Riley said...
      A sober minded article that touches upon the surface of the reality that Ayla was born into.
      thanks for a solid article.
      Peter Hyatt

      Delete
    3. Looking At The Facts10/9/12, 7:40 PM

      I do not know who Dr. Michelle Golland is and this is the first time reading this but something rings true to me especially after this article was published. http://bangordailynews.com/2012/02/15/news/state/aylas-mother-going-on-offensive-in-search-for-missing-girl/

      Here is what I got out of the article
      Trista Reynolds said that although police haven’t confirmed it, she is not a suspect. She said part of the reason for that is that police have told her things about the investigation.
      “The police have told me I can tell people whatever I want about the investigation, but that they won’t back me up with it,” Reynolds said.
      McCausland said Wednesday he would not verify or deny Trista’s statements or the information posted on the website. McCausland also said police continue to urge Ayla’s family members to talk to the media. Asked if the Reynolds’ public statements complicate the investigation — particularly details they say were given to them by police — McCausland said they have not.
      “I have no reaction to specifics about what any family members are saying,” said McCausland. “I also have no reaction or information about what the website has said.”
      “If this is going to be how I’ll get him to hear me, so be it,” she said. “He won’t answer my calls. He won’t even text me. I’m not stupid. It’s like, I know you know more than you’re telling me. Whether you want to start being against me and clam up and hide away again, that’s fine. I will put it out there for everyone to know the truth.”

      Delete
    4. she has some of her facts askew however and appears BIASED.someone has fed her some crap and my guess is the tudelas or members of TLLOM.this sounds like a letter angela would have written and was it posted on HLN message board?

      Delete
    5. @hmmm...so now the Tudelas have connections to an LA psychologist that is on multiple tv programs lol? You are reaching. She made an assessment based on what she saw, just because it doesn't favor Trista you automatically assume someone fed her some crap. You ae nuts.

      Delete
    6. the space between10/9/12, 8:35 PM

      vs2vs - yeah, I think they need to try harder: Phoebe lived in California for awhile, soooo, it was probably near Dr. Golland - who... therefore, had her first sexual experience with Justin DiPietro (don't look up the age difference)

      or she's just a "Dip supporter" and a "fangirly" - and probably has a picture of Justin on her nightstand :/

      Delete
    7. chill.I thought maybe this was in the postings for the message board or someone fed this writer info. some of the facts she is citing sound that way.I am not nuts. I think Trista sucks balls as a mother, but the article is BIASED. Justin also sucks balls.

      she made an assessment based on what she saw? bullshit!

      ---It seems to be that Justin Depietro is taking his direction from the police at each step and if you listen closely they are confirming each thing he states in the media.---

      This is bullshit. Police didNOT confirm that Justin 'SMOKED' his poly, in fact they said he and the others were not being truthful.Police said they stopped cooperating, LRC said he stopped working with them.

      This writer in not accurate, she missed a few key points with Trista as well. Trista was not living with an aunt, she was living with her sister. She didnt lose her kids, her sister did, she lost Ayla for the time being.She still has Ray.

      this writers credibility in in question, and I don't care what show she has been on, she hasn't done her homework.

      Delete
    8. the space between10/9/12, 8:54 PM

      hmmm - Dr. Golland wrote that on January 6th. I don't believe there was mention of any polygraph until the 14th. If you google search "Justin DiPietro Laura Recovery Center" - there are several results for January 6th, which is the same day Justin and Dawn(?) from LRC were interviewed. I don't know when he stopped working with them, but it was after the 6th. As for the "aunt" - I took that to mean an aunt of Ayla. Looking at it 9 months later, obviously there's been more information since then. Hard to say how she would write an article now if she chose to, but at the time even Peter Hyatt thought it was a solid article. (Frankly, I found that shocking - maybe he just finds her attractive?)

      Delete
    9. Agreed Space. It was an assessment based on what she saw AT THAT TIME which as we all know was very early. Early on, my first hunch was Trista was responsible so I agree with a lot of what she pointed out. I find this psychologists assessment a good perspective...she wants to know why no one was asking tough questions of Trista...I agree with that then and wonder why today those questions still are unanswered. Both sides have a lot of unanswered questions so @Hmmm that doesn't mean I am favoring one side or another.

      Delete
    10. @hmmm
      Please do not put words in LE mouths. They have not said Justin and others were not being truthful. They have answered hundreds of questions LE has asked of them. Some over and over. LE has not said that they lied in regards to those questions. They are saying it is their belief they know more.

      Delete
    11. Facts straight10/9/12, 9:26 PM

      Police did not say Justin and family stopped cooperating. They said communication has stopped. Big difference. If LE no longer has questions for Justin and family after weeks and weeks of questions then why shouldn't it stop? That does not mean that the family would not be available if more questions came up. Why wouldn't they?

      Delete
    12. Facts straight is an idiot10/9/12, 9:43 PM

      You are joking right?.Why shouldn't communication stop? BECAUSE THEIR BABY IS STILL MISSING. WTF is wrong with you? Why do they have to wait for investigators to contact them? Why arent they calling and going to the station to find out what is going on.

      and how the hell do you cooperate without communicating?

      I guess they will just go on their merry way unless police contact them, in the meantime Ayla could be rotting,being molested, tortured,locked in a cold basement beaten and starved or used for kiddie porn because according to them 'she was kidnapped'.And if police don't ask them more questions, they are just going to forget like she never existed? I hope someone rips your
      reproductive organs out, fries them and feeds them to a sewer rat.

      Delete
    13. While you are entitled to your opinion, hoping someones reproductive organs out etc is a nasty thing to say. Sounds like you have an anger problem.

      Delete
    14. myob. no one was talking to you. yes, I am angry at all the ignorant people who failed AYLA, and are still continuing to do.

      Delete
    15. Sorry to break it to you but you posted on a thing called a B-L-O-G. So you are basically talking to everyone here. Maybe you should have sent a private message if you wished no one to see it. Seems like you are the sewer rat with that nasty mouth.

      Delete
    16. the space between10/9/12, 10:23 PM

      In fairness, anon, no one was talking to you either. "Facts straight" did not fail Ayla, neither did you, vs2vs, or me. Regardless of our opinions, we're all investing time, thought, and emotion into Ayla. You make some valid points, but you could have done so much better without attacking an innocent person.

      Delete
    17. stop ganging up on people.why arent spanking vs2vs for her comment?I was attacking facts sucky ATTITUDE, and if I was too passionate about it, so what.who the hell are you to reprimand anyone? I stand by what I said.People who make excuses for sorry excuses for parents shouldn't be allowed to reproduce, for they contribute to the problem, the hell that poor innocent kids suffer because enablers let behaviour go unchecked.waiting around while your helpless child is missing, not knowing what happened to her is UTTER BULLSHIT, and the idiots who support that behaviour are just as bad. how many times have Trista or Justin physically gone to the police station to inquire about Ayla, to demand answers without being called in? what about Pheobe or Elisha? pathetic, all of them. I see people who care more about their lost pet than this whole bunch in regards to a beautiful little lost girl.

      quite the epidemic of child abusers and single broken homes we have going in this country. kids don't even share the same fathers.it's not ok. poor kids.

      Delete
    18. Facts Idiot: "Ayla could be rotting, being molested, tortured, locked in a cold basement beaten and starved or used for kiddie porn..."
      ___________________

      Okay, now take a deep breath. Grab my hand. I am your friend. Let me gently lead you to your support group. www.unitedforayla.com.

      Delete
    19. kitty- I wrote that because a few people here and the dipietro's stance is she has been kidnapped and is still alive . so what do they think is happening to her right now? doesnt look like any real concern or urgency to me. U4A is not my speed.

      Delete
    20. the space between10/9/12, 11:37 PM

      anon - we're all passionate about Ayla, that's why we're still here talking about her every day 10 months later. (Some of us on this very blog for the past 8 months.) I'm also passionately against rude, vulgar attacks from one person to another. Who are you to reprimand another commenter? My comments to you were not rude or vulgar. We don't all have the same beliefs here. As I said, I found some of your points to be valid, you are clearly smart enough to not have to resort to such language to get your point across.

      Delete
    21. the space between10/9/12, 11:46 PM

      mckee - this was posted to you on the previous thread, over the 200 mark that you can't see

      "Anonymous10/9/12 11:05 PM
      McKee Kitty, your words are so incredibly compelling. I think that in the real world it's not too often that someone does what you just did, and what you have been doing now for a couple of months.

      The truth is...there was a long time that I thought you were one of the worst commenters involved in the online viewership of Ayla's case. It turns out that you're probably one of the best people involved. No matter which way this goes, in the end, I will hold that opinion. One thing that was never a doubt was that you are clearly intelligent in the book sense. Now I know that you are also emotionally intelligent and have the rare gift of self reflection. Thanks.

      -Cena44"

      Delete
    22. Holy shit. Space...thank you for bringing this post forward.

      Cena44...I DO remember you from the Morning Sentinel days. Your kind comment has left me speechless.

      I wish I could take back my harsh words back in the day, Cena44.

      Man, my head is spinning right now.

      Thank you, Cena44. Wow. You are a good person.

      Delete
    23. Facts straight10/10/12, 9:27 AM

      Dear Anon

      You are an idiot. You have no idea what the parents are doing. No one does. And how stupid to suggest spending their valuable time sitting at the police station or calling them asking have you found my daughter? Are you serious? Again idiot. And might I say I never use that word lightly. As if the police are not busy enough, as if they would not call the parents immediately if they found their child. What good do you possibly think it would do for them to call and say have you found my daughter? To ask everyday is there anything new. Do you not think they have asked to be told if there was? And so maybe in the mean time they are doing what they can to use their energy in a productive manner. Maybe they hired a PI maybe not. Maybe they are working to maintain an income to show they can support their child when she comes home and to support the flyers and postage for the many flyers they send out. Maybe they send letters to anyone who will listen to help find their daughter. Maybe they are searching for someone who will help in case MSP has really given up. We have no idea what they have done. Now do we? Do you really think you know what is going on ? Do you really think that the parents who care about their missing child are going to take the time to come on a blog and tell you what they are doing to look for their child? Some of the things a parent of a missing child has to do are for that child not the public to know. A parent who really only cares about their missing child does not care to inform you their only concern is their child and doing what is best for that child.

      By the way "how the hell do you cooperate without communicating" By being available to communicate at anytime . Justin and family answered all questions asked of them and then LE said they had no more questions for them at this time. That is when as McCausland puts it communication stopped. But Justin called several times asking for updates. He was very clearly told we have nothing new we will call you if and when we do. And there were calls made for misc reasons or questions to LE since. So if that is what they call communication stopping than so be it.

      Delete
    24. @ Space.
      It was very thoughtful of you to bring the post to McKee forward so that she could view it. I know she appreciated it.
      I enjoyed reading it as well.

      Facts Stright, 10/10 9:27,
      Very well said. Thanks

      Delete
    25. S....yes, it was very thoughtful of Space to bring Cena44's post to my attention.

      And it was beyond thoughtful of Cena44 to pen that post. I do remember Cena44 (John Cena, if I recall correctly?). We had words on the Morning Sentinel when I refused to budge from my position that Justin, and Justin alone, was responsible for Ayla's fate.

      Delete
  29. Looking At The Facts10/9/12, 7:56 PM

    OK I just read this and all I can say is "Are your friggin kidding me?" Mountain Momma along with John P, Chicky, Ldybg, Amaleen6 are amongst the most close minded outspoken people I have seen
    mountain mama says:
    October 9, 2012 at 8:17 pm

    Roger I would rather look flip floppy than closed minded.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. pee wees great adventure10/9/12, 8:02 PM

      mountain mama is both closed-minded and ummm a dingleberry head.

      Delete
    2. I know I had to laugh myself. I think Roger is trying to play with their minds a little.

      Delete
  30. Looking At The Facts10/10/12, 10:30 AM

    OT: Can everyone in Maine especially share this story on their facebook walls if you use facebook or with as many people as you know. Let's help get this girl home where she belongs
    http://www.wabi.tv/news/34179/police-girl-matching-description-of-missing-co-10-year-old-jessica-ridgeway-reportedly-seen-in-maine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the space between10/10/12, 10:59 AM

      Looking - thank you! I hope it's her and that they retrieve her unharmed!

      Delete
    2. Looking - thank you! I hope it's her and that they retrieve her unharmed!

      Yes indeed

      Delete
    3. Thank you for bringing this to our attention, Looking.

      I was so discouraged when I learned that Jessica's backpack and water bottle were discovered some six miles from where she went missing. Now I'm feeling more hopeful!

      Perhpas someone could post this on U4A? The more eyes, the better.

      I see it made the Bangor paper:

      http://bangordailynews.com/2012/10/10/news/piscataquis/missing-colorado-girl-10-may-have-been-spotted-in-dexter/

      Delete
    4. the space between10/10/12, 12:49 PM

      interesting that BDN always does it better - while other news sources published a light blue Buick with Colorado plates in Dexter - BDN said a light blue Buick station wagon with Colorado plates, a roof rack, and five spoke wheels seen heading North from Dexter at about 4pm Sunday.

      Delete
    5. McKee - I posted it at U4A. I agree, the more eyes, the better. Let's hope it helps.

      Delete
    6. Dee...that's terrific! I know lots of U4A posters reside in Maine and this could be a very important break.

      I wonder if the possible sighting is deemed reliable, an Amber Alert will be issued. We have a vague vehicle description...

      Delete
    7. I hope it was really her and the car will be spotted again. I know I'll be watching for it in my travels. My gut says 2000+ miles in 2 days is quite a drive but I suppose on adrenalin someone could do it.

      Delete
    8. I hope it was her as well, but I have doubts.
      Like Scout says 2000 miles in 2 days is a lot. Also the backpack & water bottle being found on Sun., supposedly left where it was found after 6;30 pm. Sat.
      I don't know, but LE seem very interested, so I hope it leads to finding Jessica.

      Delete
    9. Well, if it is someone with Jessica, I have full faith in Mainers to be vigilant and spot that car if it's still around.

      When little Camden Hughes was found deceased on the side of a rural road in Maine, a passerby provided a great description of a vehicle she saw but didn't recognize leaving the area. A few days later, a trucker from Maine spotted the vehicle in a rest area and Massachusetts and justice was served.

      Delete
  31. mckeekitty, did you write the post on 10/9/12 @ 3:44 admitting your mistakes & asking for forgiveness? If so, I think you owe people at U4A an apology & I would be more than happy to relay that to them. The first step to forgiveness is admitting your mistakes. I'm not saying this to be confrontational; but I think it would go a long way in restoring your honesty & credibility.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the space between10/10/12, 2:14 PM

      anon - I read that post as sarcasm. I'm just an observer, presumably like you, but I don't see that she owes people at U4A an apology.

      Delete
    2. I too think mckeekitty wrote that post and was being sarcastic. I guess the sarcasm just went over your head anon (young Matt).

      Mckee does NOT owe anyone at U4A and apology. If anything they owe her one. And I don't know who you think you are saying that mckee lacks honesty and credibility, but you obviously don't know enough about mckeekitty or what happened to her at U4A to make that call.

      Delete
    3. Young Matt???? Well...that answers everything!

      I refuse to address the anonymous troll. Scout, can you please ask young Matt if his grandpa knows that his grandson is a cyber stalker? This does not reflect well on "LE Anon" or law enforcement in general.

      Delete
  32. Back to the 911 calls. Do we even KNOW Trista heard a word from those tapes? When I Google the matter, it all just bounces back to SA and J4A. There is absolutely no "real" media coverage, and not a word from LE...not even a "no comment." Did a reporter not even ask McCausland about it? That is hard for me to grasp. I would think Ben McCanna would simply ask "did Trista hear the 911 tape?"

    I'm not sure I can trust the "hang-ups" and Justin's "contrived" voice.

    Please correct me if I missed an article or news feed about this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looking At The Facts10/10/12, 2:05 PM

      Mckeekitty

      Do you know which J4A post the 911 calls are discussed? I'm guessing there is probably a yahoo story by Carol about these but I donot remember any crebible news story about it. If I find one I will share

      Delete
    2. Looking...April 12 - 911 Calls Sound Contrived. There are no links to actual news articles within the post.

      McKee...I can't find any media coverage either. It's just Trista's word and it's up to the individual whether or not it's believable.

      OT - Looking through the old posts on this topic there were comments by a "Dee" who is not me. I wasn't posting using that name until recently. I might have to change my name again.

      Delete
    3. Another thing, Looking. LE was quite adament about NOT releasing the 911 tape, not even in transcript form.

      What would be the purpose of having Trista hear the tape? The only one I can come up with is to gauge a reaction. I mean, think about it. Did Trista demand to hear the tape because she is Ayla's mother and wanted to hear Justin's words and tone? I don't think LE would have accomodated that request. LE cited a very unusual legal circumstance to keep public transcripts out of the public domain.

      LE makes very few statements, but they were clear as a bell on this one...NO release of the 911 call.

      PS...can someone here please tell my good friend anonymous that I no longer engage with moronic stalkers. TIA!

      Delete
    4. Looking At The Facts10/10/12, 2:41 PM

      This is the only thing i can find which is just as i suspected a yahoo story by Carol. It basically just recaps the blog

      http://news.yahoo.com/justin-dipietro-didn-t-tell-trista-reynolds-baby-152200570.html

      This makes no sense since this same writer writes an article on March 31 talking about the legalities of releasing the tapes and says

      Deputy Chief Charles Rumsey said release would interfere with law enforcement proceedings. He justified the withholding under provisions authorizing police to keep intelligence and investigative information confidential.

      So unless Trista is a member of LE involved in this investigation I do not see how she could have heard them.

      http://news.yahoo.com/ayla-reynolds-mystery-witness-surfaces-911-transcripts-sought-205200032.html

      Let's also remember Trista has also said “The police have told me I can tell people whatever I want about the investigation, but that they won’t back me up with it,” Reynolds said.
      McCausland said Wednesday he would not verify or deny Trista’s statements or the information posted on the website.
      http://bangordailynews.com/2012/02/15/news/state/aylas-mother-going-on-offensive-in-search-for-missing-girl/

      Delete
    5. Looking At The Facts10/10/12, 2:46 PM

      McKee

      IMO it just seems strange that just before the balloon vigil LE would show all this to Trista. According to J4A and U4A she was told about the blood binging more than a small cut wouldproduce and also got to listen to the 911 tapes and after all that went to the vigil and was friendly with Justin. Then said it was awesome to finally talk to him. SMH

      Delete
    6. Looking...wow. Thanks very much for that research. You're good and quick!

      I do recall that it was an unusual step for LE to seal the 911 call and not to release it in transcript. It is generally considered public information.

      SMH...me too.

      Delete
    7. more questions10/10/12, 3:07 PM

      Not only was it just before the vigil, she was on her way to the vigil according to a posting on U4A.

      http://united4ayla.com/911-calls-sound-contrived/

      Quote:
      Trista requested to listen to the 911 calls on January 28th while speaking with investigators in Augusta on her way to a Balloon Vigil in Waterville where Ayla was last seen.

      Delete
    8. I guess I don't have a hard time believing LE would let Trista listen to the 911 calls - at least selectively. I believe they share more with the families than they do with the public. I think there is likely a reason she didn't get to hear the third call and the reason wasn't that it was more of the same.

      Delete
  33. the space between @ 2:14. Everybody is saying it was sarcasm, I thought it was real, I was hopeing so anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  34. mckeekitty @ 2:33, message received.

    ReplyDelete
  35. I just opened a new thread to continue your discussion/comments. Hope you're all having a good day.

    #2

    ReplyDelete