10.28.2012

Getting Carried Away...

Enough of the bullshit comments that are completely made up. Seriously.

Here's one example:

getting closer to the truth  10/27/12 10:48 AM

"Her arm was to the point now, before all this happened, that she was lifting it up"

Note: The medical report says the same thing, in essence.

this is an ODD statement added in


before ALL WHAT happened?



this TIME STAMPS HER TIME OF DEATH.


She was last seen wearing green, one-piece pajamas with polka dots and the words “Daddy’s Princess” on them.


She was never changed out of her PJ's on fri am or was changed into THESE SPECIFIC ONES TO MAKE A STATEMENT-POST DEATH, she was killed sometime after Phoebe and Elisha left for work/school, cold-stored in the shed and disposed of late fri evening when everyone was sleeping. he had to get rid of her pretty quick-the smell would start to perminate to the neighbors.he may or may have not have slipped Li and Court a mikey......he used courts car because hers was blocking his as it was parked behind it. he grabbed her keys while she slept. wonder if court noticed he forgot to reajust the seat back to her settings, BUT POLICE NOTICED HOW THE SEAT AND MIRROWS WERE SET FOR SOMEONE @6FT TALL.


courtney figured when she got her car back the cops fiddled with her settings. Justin used courts car implicating her in the crime, THAT is why she isnt talking.


PS-Courtneys car, a newer model has GPS built in. Police are searching in water because the GPS report from her car leads them to the rivers. she was dumped one river, her stuff dumped at another.



Now, I don't know where the fuck you're from, but 2002 is not considered "newer model." It's 10 years old. 10. Years. Old.

The newspaper reported the following:


Also seized was a 2002 Hyundai, registered to a Portland woman whose name is not being made public.

This is the picture of Courtney and Justin's vehicles:


So, that means Courtney's car is a 2002 Hyundai XG350, as pictured here:


If you care to review the features and specs of this car, there is NO built in GPS system. Of course, when you say "built in" I'm assuming you're dumb enough to think that Hyundai offers that straight from the factory. Any GPS in this car was either installed by Courtney, or it was of the portable type.


Should I take their word, or yours?

Before anyone asks, I'll ask myself. Why did you post this, Obscure? To show that your comment lacks credibility. It's a fairy tale. You need to find better things to do with your time!

108 comments:

  1. I'm about 99.99% sure if there had been a dead body in Court's car, for any amount of time, she wouldn't have possession of it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But, but...Casey Anthony drove her car around while she was out on bail.

      *I know the above is untrue*

      Delete
  2. Just another theory from someone about what may have happened, with a few holes in it like everyone elses. I would'nt get to worked up over it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just another theory? Then the person who wrote it needs to add that disclaimer. Before you know it, people will be posting about this NON-EXISTENT GPS system as though they know about it first-hand.

      Delete
    2. Looking At The Facts10/29/12, 7:04 AM

      Totally agree Obscure sort of like how the blood found some samples belonging to Ayla became a cupful of Ayla's blood beside Justin's bed. It takes one person to write that and then suddenly it is fact. It is not that hard to put IMO or Just a theory in front of a post like that. Thank you for cutting through the bullshit.

      Delete
  3. There are way too many people throwing things out as "fact". If you weren't there and you aren't a member of either family or a part of law enforcement, then you have no effing clue what happened. For all we know Phoebe took Ayla out in the middle of the night and handed her off to Jeff....(DISCLAIMER...I am using sarcasm to make a point)

    oaklandrez

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's one possibility, there are many for sure.

      Delete
  4. Looking At The Facts10/29/12, 7:03 PM

    Those over at U4A have had some outrageous theories as we all know, but this has to be the most disgusting, obnoxious, graphic comments yet. This person seem like they are hoping Ayla will wash up with the storm and there is mountain momma to cheer it on.

    QUENCHINyaThuRSt_h2o-ville says:
    October 29, 2012 at 2:55 pm

    I hope Sandy brings some hope to the Ayla Reynolds case,.,., perhaps some evidence will “wash up”…. I hope Police are watching Justin to make sure he isn’t making any last minute adjustments before the perfect storm.
    Reply

    mountain mama mountain mama says:
    October 29, 2012 at 3:26 pm

    Let’s hope Justin is overly confident, and something will “wash up” H2O. I’m sick of these people ignoring Ayla and protecting themselves.
    Reply

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unbelievable....and I thought the stuffing a body in a cat litter bag was bad.

      oaklandrez

      Delete
    2. Looking and Oak...I swear...the U4A cult is more interested in finding the DiPietro family guilty than in seeking the TRUTH in Ayla's case.

      Ten months later and no person of interest named tells me this isn't going to be an open-and-shut case. Tori, Jeff, and Trista are mighty quiet...wasn't that the issue with the DiPietros? Wasn't Whitney the "spokesperson" for the Reynolds family? Then Jeff?

      Anons...please DEMAND that MSP arrest Justin RIGHT NOW. Why should that scumbag enjoy another undeserved day of freedom? DEMAND that Courtney and Elisha lose their respective son and daughter. How outrageous that suspected baby killers have custody of their children.

      Guess what, Anons...I have seen no documation that Courtney and/or Elisha have had brushes with LE and/or DHHS. Please post otherwise to enlighten me. Gabbie's father threatened to murder Phoebe and Elisha. Cute. The courts saw fit to act accordingly.

      Delete
    3. Kitty...I read at both blogs. Just wanted to say you make lots of sense, and have made me ask questions.

      I choose to remain anonymous because I don't want to be attacked like you were. I wish I spoke up for you. Sorry.

      Delete
    4. It's quite obvious to me that LE doesn't have a firm idea as to who did what, otherwise, like you said, they would have announced a person of interest or would have made an arrest.

      My guess is that there is a lot more investigating going on behind the scenes and LE is paying VERY close attention to all players in this disappearance.

      oaklandrez

      Delete
    5. "This person seem like they are hoping Ayla will wash up with the storm" === interesting comment. I don't read anywhere in the post that the author is hoping for any such thing.

      With that said, yes, it would be wonderful for her body to wash up somewhere at this point. Clearly Daddy Dearest prefers keeping his dirty little secret, but Ayla deserves to be found and given proper burial.

      Your obnoxious hate-spewed vile to cover up the murder of this poor baby at the hands of her paternal family is vulgar and sickening. You thrive on this drama. You're as sick at Dipietro and equally as evil.

      Grow a conscience!

      Delete
    6. safsafsdfs

      "Grow a conscience" ??

      How does someone with a conscience write a comment like you have?
      Mine wouldn't me me to do so.

      Delete
    7. "allow.. me to do so"

      Delete
    8. the space between10/30/12, 8:23 PM

      sadass -

      re: ""This person seem like they are hoping Ayla will wash up with the storm" === interesting comment. I don't read anywhere in the post that the author is hoping for any such thing."

      Actually, between the 2 commenters they used the word "hope" 3 times - in reference to "evidence" being "washed up" by the storm. What evidence do you suppose they are hoping to be washed up? A map to Ayla's location? Obama's birth certificate? Romney's tax return?

      I don't know where you were seeing "obnoxious hate-spewed vile" (bile?) unless you were reading through to the end of your own comment. Covering up a murder? I doubt that LE consults with "Looking at the facts." I don't get the impression that Looking has followed cases before Ayla. I find it ironic that you say "You thrive on this drama. You're as sick at Dipietro and equally as evil. Grow a conscience!"
      Ironic because further down the page you are going out of your way to defend Peter Hyatt regarding a post Obscure put up several days ago. Who thrives on drama? Who is a crime enthusiast in his spare time for fun, ego, and profit? Who uses his DHHS connections to get doctor friends to get into peoples records and then funnels that info to a petty criminal blogger? Who automatically finds most parents of missing children guilty of murder? Who said that since Sarah Ridgeway couldn't issue a reliable denial we couldn't do it for her? Who THEN blamed Sarah Ridgeway instead for not escorting her daughter? etc etc etc - conscience?

      Delete
    9. Looking At The Facts10/30/12, 10:41 PM

      Space

      You are right on I have never followed a missing child case before Ayla and it breaks my heart to see all the hatred toward any one that may not be guilty of anything. I have not taken a stand saying I think this person did this or that person did, I have only said it is possible this person may be involved and it is possible Justin did nothing. Conscience yes I have one. I have watch some of the other blogs basically drooling over who can come up with the most gruesome scenario as to what may have happened to Ayla and personally that turns my stomach. They sit around behind their keyboards egging each other on to get more and more graphic with their theories, not taking the few facts we know in to consideration. Since I started following Ayla's case I have started following others as I will admit I have always thought I lived in a small town in the middle of no where so it can't possible happen here. Unfortunately I learned very quickly I was wrong about that as it can happen anywhere.

      Delete
  5. Okay fact, Justin and company were the last people to see helpless baby Ayla before she turned up missing. Fact police say that this was not a kidnapping. Fact Justin looked more than guilty the few times he spoke. Fact Phoebe lied in her interview claiming she was there that night (that one really throws me) Fact the whole damn clan looks guilty as sin! My belief, something happened to Ayla and the persons responsible are the 3 Adults that were in that home on the night of her disappearance. My belief is that whatever happened to her probably happened before the night the 3 claim she disappeared!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ummm...how do we know it is a FACT that Justin and company were the last people to see helpless baby Ayla before she turned up missing? Where has that been stated as FACT? LE said they are going under the "presumption" that Ayla went missing in the December 16/17 timeframe. You contradict yourself when you state that "whatever happend to her probably happened before the night the 3 claim she disappeared!" If that is the case, we don't know who the hell was in or out of that house when Ayla went missing. All we have is Elisha, Justin and Courtney putting themselves in that house. And since you think they are all liars, perhaps it was actually Lance, Selena and Bob Vear in that house.

      You've got it all figured out, Anonymous. Why the hell can't you sell your theory to LE and put an end to this madness? Now go vote on your spanking new U4A poll...it sure is a juicy one.

      Delete
    2. the space between10/30/12, 3:45 PM

      anon re: "Fact Justin looked more than guilty..." and "Fact the whole damn clan looks guilty as sin!"

      How something appears to you doesn't make it fact, it makes it your own perception.

      Delete
    3. @Anonymous1:56

      You need to look up the definition of fact. You are listing opinions not facts.

      Delete
  6. Who says she didn't have it "built in?"

    ReplyDelete
  7. sdfasdfdsfdsda10/30/12, 6:52 PM

    OT and addressed to Anatomy of a Rumor: Cute title lol. These are my responses to YOUR hilarious responses:

    1. He IS single. He's not married. When you fill out legal documents you are considered "single" unless you are married.
    1a) Who else needs to make these statements about JUstin? It's PH's opinion. In fact, it is mine too. So now you have another person making the claims lol.

    2. He did not get custody. You know as well as anyone that DSS handled this inappropriately. To get "custody" one must appear before a judge and be appointed legal custody. Let's not argue simple semantics here Obscure. You're running out of arguments friend.
    2a. Well if it was "an agreement" then how can you claim above he had "custody?" Make up our minds jeeesh.
    2c. No reference in that sentence mentions a timeframe on when Dip applied to cut/remove or reduce CSP's. Actually who really cares when he did it since no one mentions it. You say PH mentions it, but ummmm... no he didn't lol. Nice try to deflect though. Almost admirable. What was said however is the Dippy "fumed" about having to make any CSP's. Let's face it. Dude was not dancing on tabletops about it, so why lie about it obscure?

    3. You say Ayla's bruising is recorded one time and the bruises have never been proven. Why lie for Justin? He isn't saying anything about it himself directly. Your opinion does not override a lack of acknowledgement or a denial from the accused, particularly since Justy doesn't want to discuss it with authorities. Trista is making statements. See the dif? Justin not talking vs Trista talking. I suppose your opinion is more viable then both of the parents??? Wow, hmm... okay.

    4. You say it's all speculation. However, that is all you spew on your site. Until YOU can back your own claims, perhaps you better not worry about others. They name streets after you... ONE WAY.

    5. How can you claim Trista is lying about the text message but claim to know that Justin posted something completely different all in the same breath? You ask for proof, but honey, I'm wondering where is yours? You make some awfully outragous claims with no back up or proof.

    6. Do you have the LIP in hand? (smiles at the irony)

    7. I didn't realize you spent years at school for hostage negotiating. I suppose your idea of doing nothing is much better than TRYING to get your daughter back lol. Is he giving up on her so easily? Her own dad can't do a thing to help her? Nothing? Oh, that's right, he is helping her... BY DOING NOTHING. ALmost forgot..

    8A. If police never stated it, then how can you oppose it? Do you have proof to refute it? I know how much you like to ask everyone else in the world except Justin for proof.
    8B Half truth? Is that like a "half lie" or being "kinda pregnant?"
    8C Police said Ayla most likely dead. Google it. If "half truths" are okay when you make them, then why not let LE make half comments. Some of course making SENSE as opposed to liars, cover ups, scams and not doing anything to help.
    8D Actually, LE has "indicated" JDIP failed his poly and is not cooperating. But just to appease you, I'll give you this one because it's so stupid to argue about in the first place and certainly doesn't prove Dip's innocence. Which is really par for the course for him anyway.

    9. Who cares. This is another one I'll give you because I agree with you that he's doomed if he does and he's doomed if he doesn't. This won't make or break the case once Ayla is found. And she will be found, make no mistake.

    Sorry obscure, the rest of your commentary is just evasive and argumentative and doesn't help, or hinder JDip. I refuse to comment on it because it's jsut smoke and mirrors and when this goes to trial, god help Justin that he has a better defense then the crap you spew on here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was very well thought out...but you FORGOT one simple thing. FACTS. Please, if you're going to write a giant post like this, sprinkle some of those pesky ass FACTS somewhere in there.

      If you want to prove me wrong, or whatever you're trying to do, do it objectively. USE FACTS.

      Key word, FACTS. Word of the day: FACTS.

      Letter of the day? F.

      FACCCCCTTTTTTSSSSSS!!!!

      Delete
    2. Nice try. ALl I did was rebuff you NON facts from the orignal post. You're fooling no one, but the foolish.

      Delete
  8. John P says: October 30, 2012 at 9:07 pm

    Maybe this is off topic but when I was a young punk, I upset a girlfriend, and I do not remember what I said that upset her but she ran directly to another guy. Afterwards she tried to blame me for hurting her feelings as to why I should take her back. I obviously moved on, but it brings up my question. Could Tristas romance with Ray been a reaction to Justin wanting her to have an abortion, and not being a part of Aylas life, then when he got incarcerated is when she tried to get back with Justin and he obligiged long enough to get what he wanted and then ceased it? I only ask because why would Courtney, knowing he was with Trista while with her, believe that Justin is going to change?
    _______

    yeah John...way off topic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought Justin and Trista were a one night stand, there was no relationship, they were never a couple, etc.? How can a girl rebound from a one night stand? I never put much stock in the abortion thing. Maybe it was thrown out as a suggestion, but only because he knew the type of life she (and he) lead, that a pregnancy & baby wouldn't mix well into. Maybe he also suggested adoption.

      Either way, he may have actually been thinking ahead to the type of parents they'd be, and the life their baby would have, and thought in his young mind that abortion was the way to detach himself from Trista, knowing she wasn't someone he wanted to be tied to forever.

      Personally, I wonder if he knew about the pregnancy at all. And, if he did, he probably doubted it was his, given the nature of their "relationship." It's impossible for me to believe much of Trista's account of things, so sifting through it to find the possible truth makes it difficult to surmise anything, really.

      LOL @ off topic. As I was reading, I was half expecting it to be about the kind of Halloween candy he bought.

      Delete
    2. It was my understanding that Justin didn't know Ayla was his until he did a paternity test. Also there was more than one paternity test done. So I agree with Michelle. I have a hard time believing all Trista says. How would Justin have asked for an abortion if he did not know Ayla was his?

      Delete
    3. trista should have had an abortion. she's no mother.

      Delete
    4. the space between10/31/12, 8:38 PM

      that's exceedingly cold, anon - you are speaking about Ayla

      Trista likely had high hopes of being a great mommy, not fully realizing that having a baby is different than doting on nephews or other peoples children. Hopefully she's on birth control, at least until she's more stable.

      Delete
    5. And hopefully Justin uses condoms.

      Delete
    6. yes, and where is ayla now? in the same place she would have been if she had been aborted.

      Delete
    7. Does it occur to anyone that it is in the best interest of a kidnapper to convince everyone that the person they kidnapped is dead?

      Delete
    8. Does it occur to anyone that it is in the best interest of phoebe to convince everyone that the person they hid is dead?

      Delete
    9. @Anonymous4:00

      ? Phoebe is not trying to convince anyone that Ayla is dead. You are confusing families.

      Delete
    10. is that why they swirled the blood around the basement and dumped her stuff in the river to make it look like she is dead?

      Delete
    11. trista the slutbag wants people to think ayla is dead because she traded her her for crack money

      Delete
    12. hey derek, tell my bro to ring me up.thanks dude

      Delete
    13. The imposter's on this sight are out of control. But hey when you can't make a point with a valid argument I guess using this tactic is all you have left...

      Delete
  9. I was just reading a lil over at U4A and noticed something interesting. The majority of posts (I would say a good 80% to 90%)are made by the same 5 people with a very small sprinkling of others.

    oaklandrez

    ReplyDelete
  10. I was just reading on THIS site and noticed something interesting. The majority of posts (I would say a good 90%) are made by the same 5 people with a small sprinkling of others. hmmmm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you can't count anon as 1....seeing as way too many people post as anon

      Delete
    2. actually there's a solid 25 people who post here crazy suz

      Delete
    3. U4A has a set of fairly loyal non stop posters.
      This blog also has a set of fairly loyal non stop posters.
      Isnt that the point if a blog?
      A place where like minded individuals can exchange thoughts, ideals, theories and opinions?
      Every poster has some reason or agenda for posting, whether it be for basic curiosity, emotional investment or whatever.
      The differences between the posters over there ---> and the posters here on the "pink blog" are as different as night and day. My point is the regulars on these blogs make the blog what it is.

      Delete
    4. U4A rollcall...

      purplebuttboils
      johnpee
      maountain moron
      kentucky fried chicky
      wordmaggot

      Delete
  11. BEWARE....Trolls are out...apparently they have nothing better to do than verbally abuse Mckeekitty and anyone that sticks up for her or anyone else for that matter.....

    oaklandrez

    ReplyDelete
  12. oaklandrez @ 3:35PM
    Your complaining about verbal abuse? Boo Hoo, Grow up. She has bigger problems with your head up her ass, removal might be quite painful. Kitty can take care of herself, I don't think she needs an imbedded talking hemorrhoid to do it for her. jmo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not complaining by any means. I do find it hurtful and distracting. But I'm a big girl and can handle the shit you sling.

      I'm thinking you are the one that needs to grow up and stop beating on others. Only bullies do and say the kind of things you have been and usually because they have serious self esteem issues. It must make you feel better to abuse others. JMO

      oaklandrez

      Delete
  13. I am sticking up for my idol Mckeekitty because I like the smell of her farts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did I ever tell you about her bathing suit picture in Napa Pals Magazine? Oh yeah that was this blog I don't think it will work this time.lol I will behave sorry.

      Delete
    2. Bahahaha....

      so that makes you a fart smellah instead of a smart fellah

      "the real" oaklandrez

      Delete
    3. ps Dana can you post that picture, I have a thing for her too. Thanks.


      "the real" oaklandrez

      Delete
  14. Well, we clearly have an infestation of freshly hatched trolls on our hands.

    Random thoughts:

    Wasn't it reported a couple of weeks ago that the "hundreds of pieces of evidence" were finally processed? I can't find a follow-up on this. No smoking gun found?

    I'm curious about Ayla's belongings. Were they packed away? Removed for analysis by the investigators? Was Trista shown those photographs of the "evidence" recovered near the Kennebec/dam that LE told her would be forthcoming? Jeff mentioned that the items found in the dam contributed to LE's conclusion that Ayla was deceased...but where has this been confirmed?

    No word on Phoebe's gun that Trista and Jeff "may have forgotten" to mention to MSP.

    The DiPietros' silence has always troubled me, but I find Trista, Jeff, and Tori's abrupt departure from their blog these past couple of months equally troubling. Lost n Missing doesn't even post updates on their mission of assisting the family any longer on U4A.





    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mckee...according to John P, the maternal side of the family is not silent. I don't know how that works, seeing as none of us have seen any of the maternal family do interviews on tv or for the newspapers, nor have we seen any comments from any of them on any of the various blogs. It's sad to think that the maternal side of the family has decided that silence is the way to go as we come up on the 11 month mark.

      oaklandrez

      Delete
    2. Has it occurred to anyone that the maternal side of the family when they were talking was trying to convince the public to be on their side. To believe their story or their side. And as long as the public seemed sympathetic to them they kept talking. But when people started to question them also they backed off. Were they ever speaking for Ayla? Or were they speaking for themselves? Did anyone ever hear them ask for Ayla to be returned safely to them? Or plead to someone who may have taken her? Even early on?

      Delete
    3. oaklandrez - In all fairness here is the exchange...

      Pennyauntie says:
      November 1, 2012 at 9:10 pm
      The silence is not all on one side, John. I expected silence from the DiPietro faction, but not the Reynolds’ side. Here is a blog set up to be united for Ayla and the people who started one half of it are silent as the grave on this site. I do not get it and it is a very uncomfortable situation.
      Just my feeling.

      John P says:
      November 1, 2012 at 9:39 pm
      I have to agree Penny. The silence is not one sided as of today. I can say though that the maternal family has made thier lives open books in an effort to find answers. They have made everything they know and have done in thier lives public knowledge. They have answered questions over
      and over. Though this is not going to be of any comfort, I would say that until LE makes things available, I do not think that the maternal family can add anything other than thier feelings, as you say.

      I find it very sad that no one from either family is speaking out for Ayla. Trista very rarely commented on the blog so I don't expect her to start now. All her "statements" come through a third party. Tori has apparently removed herself from any involvement in the blog. There has been nothing from her since the "My Absence" post, not even a comment. Jeff's absence is the most troubling to me. He started the blog to get "Answers for Ayla". Does his silence mean he now has those answers? Or has he too given up on Ayla and moved on?

      This poor child needs someone from the family in her corner who gives a shit and will fight to find out what happened to her. Too bad no one seems to care anymore.


      Delete
    4. the space between11/9/12, 10:44 PM

      "This poor child needs someone from the family in her corner who gives a shit and will fight to find out what happened to her. Too bad no one seems to care anymore."

      I hear you, Dee

      Delete
    5. There are still people who care about Ayla. Her paternal family are looking for her for one. They do find it very discouraging, overwhelming, and sometimes do not know where to turn when the very people who should be there to help them have told them they do not believe their child is alive. That makes it very hard for them to believe they are helping them in the way that THEY believe Ayla needs. But that has not stopped them from looking in whatever way they can on their own.

      Delete
  15. I haven't commented much lately, but as OT as this is, I have to comment on what I just read on U4A regarding Darrell Tudela.

    mountain mama says:
    November 2, 2012 at 9:48 am
    .....I find it hard to believe that Darrel would allow his wife to expose them in the way she has, unless he’s behind what she’s doing...

    John P says:
    November 2, 2012 at 10:40 am
    If Darrell is in a submissive roll to Heidi then it would not be his place or roll to question Heidi’s involvement. I know I have a few male friends who are in marriages where the wife is the dominant figure. It is not uncommon, and I am not trying to make it out as a bad thing either. The woman of today are becoming much more independant and are definately more capable of standing up for themselves than yesteryear. Thankfully!

    Mountainmama seems to be stuck in the 50s and John P's attempt at explaining gender roles in marriage today as dominant and submissive is almost as bad, despite his "Thankfully" disclaimer. A wife speaking her ideas independently of her husband is not dominance, John, it's simple equality.

    If the roles were reversed and it was Darrel speaking out and Heidi on the sidelines, I can guarantee this little exchange wouldn't happen in reverse and that speaks volumes to me about the psyches of these two.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. John is just grateful that ANY woman would have anything to do with him and his crusted rotted teeth and bald head. I ,for one ,find him elarmingly hot in a weird kinda way. I can't get over how he booted me though. The tears he has made me cry !!!

      Delete
    2. Looking At The Facts11/2/12, 6:46 PM

      Do you realize that when you comment using someone else's name we know immediately the person belonging to that name is not commenting? Your childish behavior and antics give you away every time.

      Delete
    3. Looking At The Facts11/2/12, 7:23 PM

      Do you realize that when you comment using someone else's name we know immediately the person belonging to that name is not commenting? Your childish behavior and antics give you away every time.

      Delete
    4. Looking At The Facts11/2/12, 7:23 PM

      Do you realize that when you comment using someone else's name we know immediately the person belonging to that name is not commenting? Your childish behavior and antics give you away every time.

      Delete
  16. Scout,
    Don't think for a second that U4A doesn't know what a backstabbing, 2 faced, shit stirrer you are. That goes for mckeekitty & Roger as well.
    Knock yourself out copying their posts & degrading them, it makes you look like fools.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well you need to go back and live in your soap opera world at u4a then. I thought I had been pretty quiet and nice on the other site. I have not asked any hard questions mostly just reading the posts.

      Delete
  17. Naw, my comment makes me look like I take your abuse with a grain of salt and don't let it bother me like you wish it would.

    I'll take your abuse any day to give someone else a break :) Happy Friday!!

    oaklandrez

    ReplyDelete
  18. oaklandrez,
    What a trooper & martyr you are. Just keep those rose colored glasses on, living in your own little world & all will be good. lmao

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't think because I take your abuse in stride that I'm dumb or that I stick my head in the sand or wear rose colored glasses. I just don't take the shit slinging personal. Keep it coming if you feel you must. Obviously you feel the need to take your frustrations out on someone.

      oaklandrez

      Delete
  19. Roger,
    You may be able to convince Pollyanna (oaklandrez) of your so called innocent particpation over at the other site; but your not fooling anyone else with your agenda. Your comment about asking the hard questions sure does mimic mckeekitty. hmmmmm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I only stated I have not asked any hard questions as a matter of fact I hadn't asked any questions for a long time. You are acting like a crazy lunatic. I hadn't even asked any hear until today when you called me names.

      Delete
    2. the troll is either suz or grace. both crazy. both vanished from commenting/blogging

      Delete
  20. Fan of Truth and Common Sense11/2/12, 5:50 PM

    Wow! I've not commented for a while because I've been extremely busy, but I've been reading, and I am truly shaking my head. What is WRONG with those of you who are attempting to reduce the discourse on this blog to playground antics? How old are you, really??!

    People have a right to disagree with others. People have a right to strongly believe in their opinions, and attempt to persuade others to believe in them too.

    People also have a right to name call, toss out insults, and employ any other manner of rude communication that they so choose in an attempt to discredit, discourage, or simply project hate onto others they disagree with, or for whatever reason do not like.

    ADULT people, however, realize that just because you have a right to do things that make you look like an immature imbecile, it doesn't mean you should exercise that right.

    None of us are going to save Ayla, or solve the mystery of Ayla's disappearance on this, or any other blog, and perhaps it is frustration over that unavoidable fact, that leads people to forget that they are interacting with fellow human beings, but for the love of Maude, people, could we all take a step back and start showing some common courtesy and respect for one another again?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Fan. You said what I was thinking. It's getting ridiculous.

      Delete
    2. Fan of Truth and Common Sense11/3/12, 1:25 PM

      :-)

      Delete
    3. I agree.

      Delete
    4. Fan of Truth and Common Sense11/3/12, 4:06 PM

      Yes, laughing at 1:57. You are so right. I'm an idiot. I don't have a life, and there is something wrong with me for caring about civility. Sorry. My bad. I'll leave you to your playground.

      Delete
    5. Laughing...you do Ayla proud, don't you?

      You hijack a blog regarding a missing toddler and use it as your own personal urinal...pissing on others, and forgetting to flush. You probably shit in the urinal too...not knowing any better. Then you take your shit-stained hands and troll away on your keyboard, slinging your feces, insults, and ignorance on blogs.

      Seriously, Laughing. This activity of yours...is it a hobby? A passion? Your calling? Your contribution and legacy to the world? Are you a child? Do you have children? Do you hate children? Why does it trouble you so that people here share a common thread of caring for Ayla? Why is that so offensive to you?

      Google "profile of a cyber bully", Laughing...there you will find yourself. Warning: the details of your condition aren't very flattering. Note the frequency of the descriptive characteristics "adolescent", "immaturity", "acne", "late stage bed-wetter", etc.

      Delete
    6. There are those who do care.

      Delete
    7. the 1st amendment11/5/12, 9:22 PM

      mckee get over your pompus self. always jumping in with a page long diatribute like you are the last messiah. no one is bothered about talking about Ayla, it's the expression nazi's who tell people how to act,feel, think and form their words that I find boring and tedious.you have a lot of nerve Queen of the potty mouth. at least I'm not swearing on Ayla's own website like you did. so, ummm fuck off now.

      Delete
  21. hey space between. where did our last conversation go? when i mentioned the lady with the big rimmed glasses, and you posted links with pictures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the space between11/3/12, 9:46 AM

      at the bottom of the next blog (the one titled "comments")

      Delete
    2. thanks space between. does your name have to do anything with teeth?

      Delete
    3. the space between11/3/12, 7:03 PM

      haha no, it's a phrase from a poem I wrote

      Delete
  22. gap toothed gertrude11/3/12, 1:54 PM

    kadoe you so funny

    ReplyDelete
  23. Dropping in quickly!

    From the U4A poll: "To my knowledge, Courtney hasn’t made any public statements. Courtney hasn’t pleaded with the kidnapper to return Ayla. We know next to nothing about Courtney, but several commentators have opinions about Courtney’s involvement in Ayla’s disappearance. I thought we could look back to some of their comments, and form a better opinion of just how deep Courtney’s involvement is."

    What.

    I don't care whose side anyone is on, for the love of TRUTH, how could anyone even dignify a response to something so illogical? A series and collection of opinions and suppositions make any patterns found in them to be a valid indicator of truth?

    Pitiful.

    ReplyDelete
  24. This blog is stupid!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. if you tell the truth you don't have to remember anything11/7/12, 9:21 AM

      If you think it's stupid, why are you on it?

      Delete
  25. It appears that Trolls have driven away actual good conversation about this case...how sad...I really have looked forward to reading here and engaging in intelligent debate...I apologize for my digression and taunting the trolls. I will try to be more adult and ignore their bs.

    oaklandrez

    ReplyDelete
  26. Glenda says:
    November 6, 2012 at 8:42 pm
    Whether or not DHHS did anything illegal, I don’t like it either, but it was definitely unethical…and it was definitly not justice in action and definitely not for the good of the child (Ayla!) Many things are “legal” but not proper! It is very sad that the children like Ayla have no voice and have no choice, and people think they are “above the law” and persist in harming our little innocent ones. There have been far too many reports of babies being killed here in the USA and the perpetrators getting away with it. It’s like my hubby said this eve, the laws are not written correctly and there is definitely a lack of respect for life, for the babies!! The events of this past year are absolutley shocking!

    Wow. Glenda is incredibly ignorant, closed-minded and probably in need of mental help. Does she honestly believe that Ayla would have been better off with Trista, a known abuser, drug addict, alcoholic, and slut with no home rather than Justin.. someone who actually had a home and a job? She is incredibly dense!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Why was my comment deleted? Furthermore, this blog hasn't been updated in a week or commented on in days. Time to move on folks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you mean the post directly above yours? It's hard to tell since you don't have a name. Also, I believe that all posts that are deleted by Obscure or #2 will say "this post has been removed by a blog administrator" and I don't see any messages of that nature above.

      Delete
    2. Ah ha... Posts are being moderated, so they have to be approved in order to show. Maybe yours went to the spam folder?

      Delete
    3. I for one think if this blog shut down it would be a huge let down. This is quite literally the only blog where you are allowed to state your theories, express your opinions and occasionally discuss another topic without fear of put down for taking the spotlight off of Ayla (Trista)
      I will be truly disappointed if the trolls and attention whores actually have shutdown conversation on this blog.

      Delete
  28. Looking At The Facts11/12/12, 8:24 AM

    For people who think it is impossible for someone to walk into a house in the middle of the night and take a child or anything without someone waking up, They should read this story

    http://bangordailynews.com/2012/11/11/news/brazen-burglars-stealing-from-bedrooms-while-residents-sleep/?utm_source=BDN+News+Updates&utm_campaign=8e1f18f0f4-RSS_MORNINGUPDATE_EMAIL_CAMPAIGN&utm_medium=email

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course it's possible. It happens more often than people would think, or believe.
      I never found any credit in McCausland statement,
      "The idea that someone sneaked into the small house and took Ayla without awakening any of the adults doesn't pass the straight-face test," McCausland said.
      I think he needs his smeller checked.
      I think this statement was made to more or less put pressure on the family.
      There may not be any evidense to support an abduction, ie.. broken door, window, fingerprints, etc. However that alone doesn't mean one didn't happen.

      Delete
  29. John P says:
    November 12, 2012 at 4:18 pm
    I don’t think we disagree on Justin, I just wasn’t as clear as I should have been. A civil suit against Justin & Co as I stated would not be for the grab of Ayla. It would be for the wrongful “disappearance” of Ayla. They have not been totally forthcoming, the evidence was altered and manipulated in an attempt to decieve LE and that is just the beginning of the civil suit. That though does require LE to release some of the evidence they currently have not released.

    Can someone please tell me what "evidence was altered and manipulated"? Sounds to me like more nonsense trying to be pawned off as fact! Why do these sick twisted people continue to make this shit up?? Horrible!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There has not been one statement from LE or anyone else for that matter (well other than John P)that I have read anywhere that states that "evidence was altered and manipulated in an attempt to deceive LE". It amazes me that John P would "know" that. It must have been something that Retired LE told him.....


      sounds delusional to me
      oaklandrez

      Delete
    2. Its sad and pathetic he makes things like that up

      Delete
  30. Unfortunately interest in this case is waning... And fast. I believe sensational liars will start fabricating their own twisted version of events at an alarming rate so that they don't lose the attention they so desperately need.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Time to shut this sucker down. . . its useless

    ReplyDelete
  32. Knock knock is anyone home? Who is running this blog? Has this site been abandoned?

    ReplyDelete
  33. We now have to be approved?

    ReplyDelete
  34. Forget it it is not worth the hassle.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Did Jeff take this blog over too?

    ReplyDelete
  36. As today-tomorrow marks the 11th month of Ayla's disappearance, my thoughts and prayers go out to her family.
    Never loss hope, so many are praying that she'll be found soon, and brought home to you.

    ReplyDelete
  37. it's sad that this blog has abandoned Ayla.

    ReplyDelete

ALL comments subject to removal. MODERATION becomes necessary when ignorance shows up. Don't be that person!