7.30.2012

Jeffrey's Response...

Wasn't a response at all. 

The way Jeffrey "responded" to his commentators concerns says more about HIM than it could ever say about Grace, this blog, or me personally. Instead of using the opportunity to address the very valid concerns raised by his cult members readers, he opted to blog bash. He can't handle the heat, and he can't stand the glare of the spotlight. What does he do? Try to shift it elsewhere. If you think I'm a piece of shit, fine. Coming to that understanding doesn't answer the questions surrounding THAT blog or its credibility.

What Grace did was ethically and morally wrong. In these circumstances, I say "so what?" They trusted each other when they were engaged in their shady backroom dealings, but now they don't want the public to trust the information being leaked. If their ONLY focus was AYLA, as they claim, then Grace wouldn't have had any damaging emails to leak, now would she?

Jeffrey continues to identify me by the wrong name; failing to realize that I possess emails with him (and Tori) admitting as much. Anything Jeffrey says about me, my character, or my career is irrelevant. He does not know what I do for a living or anything else about me; the only thing he knows is what I have put out with regard to my education.

The task at hand was for him to explain why he and his buddies seem to be focused on Ayla publicly--and on themselves behind the scenes. He couldn't do that. Negativity unites people. Jeffrey is using the negative perception of  this blog to take the attention off of his own actions. It will probably work, because the people he must appease have minds even smaller than his. In this situation, think of Obscure/JSTL as a red herring, because that's how Jeffrey is using it.

If his readers accept his response, it is further proof that they have pledged allegiance to people and blogs (Jeff/Tori/United4Ayla), and NOT to Ayla or the TRUTH.

I'd like to close with a very memorable quote that I came across not too long ago:
Those who have been most active in the fight for justice for Ayla and those who have been most vocal have become spokesmen for the groups that they most actively participate in whether they are commenters, like many of you here, or bloggers or facebook page admins...Before someone claims that is ridiculous and say they have never met Trista or spoken to Trista so how can their words and actions reflect poorly on her? It is the same way that we judge Justin and gauge his guilt or innocence based on things Heidi, Angela, Lance, Derek, and Selena say and do....So I ask all of you before you do anything that could have a negative effect on Trista or the rest of us, please think it through first and ask yourself if what you are going to say or do is worth any negative ramifications it may cause to Trista who is already dealing with enough already.-Tori Gifford, 7/8/12

Good day, folks!

85 comments:

  1. Seeking truth7/30/12, 2:14 PM

    Jeff has been using the "red herring tactic" from the beginning I believe. They ,he and Trista use that tactic well. And you Obscure sadly may be very correct if his readers accept his response. As in the past many have. If so how are they seeking truth for Ayla when they are following the lies of Tori, Jeff and Trista?

    ReplyDelete
  2. jeffies lies and tori writes his expose7/30/12, 2:35 PM

    so JEFFIE BOY couldnt even get he NAME of the ins co right. And who believes Justin said to trista. at the vigil.'oh by the way it has an accidental death provision, I get double if ayla dies in an accident' give me a f-in break!! this was the vigil where the blood evidence was announced to trista.....and aftr all this..she still sucks up to him, huggy buggy, resting her head on his shoulder..exclaiming...'oh it was AMAZING to have him by MY SIDE'! WTF???

    was it said to her that some of the blood was aylas, but NOT THAT IT WAS MORE THAN A CUPFUL? DID JEFFY MAKE THIS SHIT UP LATER?

    Curious here.....so justine and dereck have been buds since they were in dipes, so why all of a sudden was derek trying to sell him insurance after he got ayla? why not before?derek has been an agent for 6-8 yrs, he was no newbee getting his feet wet. and for those who think he had a quota, um..he didnt. he worked for his dads agency , and I am sure he wasnt in any jeopardy of getting fired.


    ----------------

    Answers4Ayla says:
    July 30, 2012 at 11:14 am
    That is correct mckeekitty, On March 2, 2012, I did post that information on JSTL. Here is the excerpt:

    We were told that Justin took out a $25,000 life insurance policy on Ayla 3 days after he abducted her from Becky and Jessica’s care… I cannot tell you the “sources close to the investigation” we eluded to on the website (www.aylareynolds.com), but I can tell you that Justin told Trista on the steps of City Hall (Ayla’s Vigil in Waterville on 1/28/12) that he switched policies and added Ayla to the new one – Speculations (through the press’s research) are that he was offered a discount for this addition from a friend in Allstate who sold him the policy.. ..and that it pays double on accidental death…

    I later corrected the Insurance company.. ..and soon after, started the blog for Ayla

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For clarity, the full EMAIL from Jeffrey:

      Dear Unknown; Trista and I have read through your blogs and you do not seem to be helping the cause to Bring Ayla Home.. more like fueling the frustration, but I will help you with a few of the facts, as I know them in the hopes that you and your readers drift towards what is really important.

      We were told that Justin took out a $25,000 life insurance policy on Ayla 3 days after he abducted her from Becky and Jessica's care... I cannot tell you the "sources close to the investigation" we eluded to on the website (www.aylareynolds.com), but I can tell you that Justin told Trista on the steps of City Hall (Ayla's Vigil in Waterville on 1/28/12) that he switched policies and added Ayla to the new one - Speculations (through the press's research) are that he was offered a discount for this addition from a friend in Allstate who sold him the policy.. ..and that it pays double on accidental death...

      One thing that you and some of your readers may not understand about Trista is that she is not capable of lying.. sometimes she misinterprets, or misreads, but in the 18 years that I have know her, she has never lied to me or anyone else I know,.. about anything.. you might say that I'm incredibly naïve or even protective, but ask anyone who knows her (including Justin - if you can) Trista is not capable of lying.. She has given you (and the press) full disclosure.. including the results of the Polygraph test on the day she took it.

      I'm afraid I may have posed more questions than answers in this e-mail and it was not my intension (I'm beginning to see how the frustration comes to play here), but I have to I ask you this: if your not capable of lying, how can you pass a lie detector test? ...what saddens me is that we label it "a medical condition"... the Step Dad

      You may post this e-mail in it's entirety.. more to come..

      Delete
    2. Does Jeff understand how ins works? Does he understand that often when someone shops for new ins they look around at different companies. Check with friends. Justin it seems to me was making many changes. Moving, finishing up school, working towards having a better life on his end for Ayla. Maybe when he moved to a new town it was easier to have ins at a new office? Many people do business locally. Ask an insurance agent how they do business. Most agents. Good agents offer muti-line discounts. And most agents make sure to offer all lines of insurance to their new customers. No agent ever wants a client to need an ins for something in the future that they did not offer them. So all that said what is so strange about Justin moving back to town looking up his old friend and switching his ins. And his friend offering him the best deal and making sure he had all the coverage he needed. Both for Ayla and if something happened to him for Ayla. I believe there was also a policy taken out for Ayla on him. Also the minimum amount he could do.

      Delete
    3. Ins Info You say, "I believe there was also a policy taken out for Ayla on him "
      This staement shows that you do not KNOW what you are talking about and that your entire post is speculation correct ?
      Knowing wheather or not there was a policy whereby Ayla benifited in case of justins demise is a very important part to be guessing at.

      Delete
    4. Jeffey Lies etc. ***

      Jeff states that justin told Trista that he changed policies and added Ayla. Jeff further states that the rest was speculation through press research.
      I do wonder why Ayla was not on his allready existing policy. I wonder how many single men, with the job he had, plus paying his way through school and paying rent, food etc. could also afford a life insurance policy.

      Delete
    5. To change the zip and address one only needs to make a phone call. if i remember correctly derek stated that he was the one who approached justin with the idea of a life insurance policy on a 20 month old that had been in justins care for 3 days.

      Delete
    6. Are you saying you gave to change insuraunce because you park your car in a new zip code? Really? Bottom line, you don't know shit. Your words.

      Delete
    7. @ind info' he didnt shop around he got the policy from his bff

      Delete
    8. You don't have to switch insurance agents just because you live in a different zip code. If he moved out of the state permanently, yes. But not within the same state.

      I don't believe State Farm has any accidental death riders on life insurance policies.

      The only thing like that I'm aware of is an insurance coverage you can add your auto policy that pays $5k or $10k for death, dismemberment, or loss of sight due to a vehicle accident, and double that if you're wearing a seatbelt.

      Delete
    9. the space between7/30/12, 6:45 PM

      anon 17:18 "Knowing wheather or not there was a policy whereby Ayla benifited in case of justins demise is a very important part to be guessing at."

      Derek stated in this forum that Justin had a larger life insurance policy on himself with Ayla as beneficiary. You can choose to believe that or not, but no one else is going to release that information to us.

      Delete
    10. Actually, you might have to change your policy if you switch zip codes. I can say that for sure. Living in Dallas, TX versus living in Nolanville, TX. All within TX but go get insurance quotes for both. I bet you 20 bucks one is going to be more expensive.

      You are paying a rate that includes many different factors, the size of the city is probably one of such things that's considered.

      Delete
    11. Waterville is smaller than Portland. You must also list all people living in the household who have a valid maine license. I have had experience with informing the agent that there was a move and maintained the same company alltho they periodically shop around for the best prices and inform me when they find something less expensive.

      Delete
    12. annon 18:02 yes you do need to inform of a move and yes the price changes according to the address as you are charged more if you live in a high traffic area like a city as opposed to a more country setting.

      Delete
    13. Your rates may change, but you don't have to switch agents because you move to a different area. You just call & change your address. If anything his rates went down because he moved to a less populated area. I think it's logical to deduce that Justin had an agent down in Portland & went with the Tudela's because of convenience & because they're friends. And yes, State Farm encourages families to think ahead in regards to life insurance. This has been talked about ad nauseum. With the multi-line discount, a life insurance policy can basically be no extra cost per month. Blahblahblah... I feel like a broken record. I can't stress enough that this is a non-issue & people make WAY more of it than it is. Trust me.

      Delete
    14. It has been written in several articles that Justin also had a policy on himself with Ayla as the beneficiary.

      Delete
    15. You do not HAVE to change agents when you move within state however some people like the convenience of having their agent nearby to do business with. Some people like to do their business locally it is very, very common for people to move their ins to the town they move to. And you are wrong I do actually have some insurance knowledge. Maybe not with the same company. But knowledge none the less. And question: If you were moving back to your hometown who would you look to do business with? AND everyone has to have car ins. Sometimes having a muti-line ins is actually a better deal. So follow me here. If you have no life ins, homeowners, rental coverage. to go with your car ins your car ins ends up being more expensive. So adding another policy or two can actually save you money OR end up costing you the same. Do any of you even buy ins?? Because this IS how it works. SO the "how can Justin afford it question" makes no sense. He affords it because he has to. It is the adult responsible thing to do. You pay for your car ins. And just because he moved back in with his mom temporarily while he finished up school does not mean he stops paying his bills. Now if you want to worry about a parent who was not paying bills, or supporting themself, or being responsible, or doing anything really to work towards their future unless you count rehab which now is a bust,then let's look at the maternal parent for a minute or two.

      Delete
    16. The people who make the biggest deal about the insurance---they don't buy it. They're criminals who dodge the law at all costs. Most of them don't have two nickels to rub together, so insurance is out of the question.

      Yes, they may have cars, either because they stretched their tax refunds for a year or two---or because they defrauded a loan company and are now rolling around in a car that is in the process of being repossessed.

      Ask Tori. She'll give you the 411.

      =)

      Delete
    17. Lol good point Obscure

      Delete
    18. more questions7/30/12, 11:25 PM

      Interesting. 3 days after the "abduction" would be the same day as the team meeting.

      Delete
    19. the space between7/31/12, 9:55 AM

      more questions - good point. It made me think - I know a few people who are perpetual victims. Nothing is ever their fault, they blame anyone or anything else. They lie automatically to manipulate others by feeling sorry for them. If the family had convinced themselves that was an abduction and further convinced themselves that Justin was never going to give Ayla back - could that motivate someone of that mindset to go take her back? They could believe they are doing the right thing and/or they were forced to do so by Justin for Ayla's sake.

      The other thing that occurs to me is how a cheating spouse says their spouse is cheating, and is suspicious of everything the spouse does and uses that to justify their behavior. So, if someone from the maternal side abducted Ayla, could they justify that by saying Justin abducted her in the first place?

      Delete
    20. Obscure, many people also use buy here pay here. Now how long those cars last depends on your luck. Most don't require a credit check just a down payment.

      Delete
    21. Derek may have been talking to Justin about changing his policy for awhile...we do not know that. One of my husbands good friends works for Farmers and has been trying to get us to switch policies since March or April, but we can't because we are paid thru until next March. However, he has been trying to get us to buy extra life insurance (we have policies thru my husbands job).... I have said why don't we wait until Jan and he can start crunching numbers for us and by March we can get a new policy with car insurance, homeowners and life insurance rolled into one. Oh, by the way, our friend lives in the same state, but different town...we're in LA and he's in SD. So again, we do not know how long Derek has been talking to Justin about switching insurance companies....Justin probably decided to switch when he moved to Waterville.

      Delete
    22. @ Space
      Jeff has used those exact words: " The first time Ayla was kidnapped from Trista by Justin was when she was taken from Jessica's care."

      And their behavior ever since has been angry and that of people who have been wronged or believe that Justin should not have had Ayla.

      So what do we have here? A murder for no apparent reason by people who were seemingly previously all sane. Or maybe a kidnapping by a family that has since shown that they were previously angry and very possessive? Hmmm?

      Delete
    23. the space between7/31/12, 6:18 PM

      anon 15:52 - well said
      I don't remember seeing those exact words from Jeff. If that was the 1st time she was kidnapped, when was the 2nd according to Jeff? Curious, isn't it? Overall, I don't feel too many people would know about where Ayla is. Even if they know she is ok, I don't know how this could continue on so long with a number of consciences to deal with. Sometimes, maybe more than half the time, I don't feel like either Trista or Justin knows where Ayla is. Your last point though, about Trista/the Reynolds being expressive about it being wrong for Justin to have "abducted" Ayla *could* be the impetus for someone who knows them to take her away from him. Also, someone that may not like both of them for whatever reason could take Ayla knowing that it would hurt both of them and both of them would be suspected.

      Delete
    24. That is true Space I myself thought the same thing for a long time. But as time has gone on I can not help but wonder why Trista & Jeff put so much effort into turning the public's perception against Justin. What purpose would that serve them? Other than to stop people from looking for Ayla because they no longer believe she is alive due to their efforts. I do not understand why a parent would put so much effort into keeping focus on the fact that she believes her child was murdered without very much evidence. And further more. It seems to me that that has taken a lot of focus off of her. Because the fact is in kidnappings it is most often the parent who is suspected. And to top it all off many times her and Jeff keep getting caught in lies because they can not keep their stories straight. Seems like a lot of work and lies on their part to me. And I just have to ask myself why? I agree that not many people must know where Ayla is.

      Delete
    25. Great points 'Space between', 'Ins Info', and Anon above (23:09). You all said things I was thinking so I won't repeat them. But I definitely agree. Thanks for staying with this case for the sake of Ayla. It is very clear exactly who is doing double duty to convince the public to give up looking for her. And one has to wonder why. Profilers who are aware of the history of this case and the statements made will be able to point things out for MSP. If only MSP had an interest in considering alternate theories and asking other experts what they might have been missing all this time. Jeff, don't bother trying to change your tactics now. You must be so tired.... -Veronica

      Delete
    26. @Anon, who asked, "...So what do we have here? A murder for no apparent reason by people who were seemingly previously all sane. Or maybe a kidnapping by a family that has since shown that they were previously angry and very possessive? Hmmm?"

      I don't think they were anything before Ayla went missing - certainly not a family. If anything, Ayla's disappearance has drawn them together in a way they never were. Alarming. I see the opposite effect with the paternal family - I won't put words to describe the detrimental results caused by Ayla's abduction. It seems backwards, but it's not.

      posted by pogamen 8/1/2012

      Delete
  3. So let me get this straight.. your saying you could not get your money back.. Goodbye Charla

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Instead of posting over here, don't you have questions to answer over there?

      Your granddaughter, who you didn't know until after she went missing, is STILL missing and you have time to play middle school games online? Your mother is the one who should be demanding some things back. Better yet, your father, because his sperm was totally wasted on the likes of you.

      Go get Shiba, hop on your bike, and ride off into the sunset. Sir.

      Delete
    2. Sentinel Commenter Mostly7/30/12, 3:44 PM

      Did Tori return the phone bill donation to Grace?

      Why does McKee feel the need to apologize for visiting this blog, which she did in one of her comments? The pressure over there to form allegiances to blogs and not finding the truth is scary and sad. We need people asking hard questions.

      Delete
    3. Sir? No, Jeff is absolutely not deserving of that title.

      My contempt for him has nothing to do with an email that he sent, but rather his total disrespect and disregard for his missing grandchild. His actions speak loud and clear about the care and love for Ayla.

      Delete
    4. ayla is NOT his grandchild. she was the grandchild of his ex wife, becca. he could care less. he is just jumping in here for the attention getting rocks off. I doubt he even runs anything by trista.

      Delete
    5. Sentinel commenter, we need people ANSWERING the hard question.

      Delete
    6. Step grandchild, love does not only run blood deep. I'd hate to have you as a step parent.

      Delete
    7. What did Ayla call Jeffrey? I've never heard him say "pop pop misses you" or "papa can't wait to see you" or anything of the sort...have you?

      Delete
    8. Niether have I hear phoebe say, Grammy, mimi, gumma, misses you nor justin say, daddy misses you.

      Delete
    9. *heard*

      Delete
    10. To clarify, we know Phoebe had a relationship (short) with Ayla. The same cannot be said for Jeffrey.

      Delete
    11. I commented this elsewhere, perhaps more appropriate here.

      Re: "Ayla's spirit left her when she was taken from her mother"

      Has Trista made any commentary to how Ayla was when she saw her at Phoebe's on 11/3 or at the doctor's office twice after that? No, she hasn't. Surely if Ayla was miserable, fussing, carrying on for her mother it would have been mentioned long ago. She has not described those visits at all. Also, I have seen a number of pics of Ayla smiling with the DiPietros - it's curious how those get overlooked.

      Delete
    12. YOU ARE FUCKING AWESOME.

      What you have done here is highlight the web that Mother Trista has spun.

      Trista has to lie to cover lies, to cover other lies, that were told to cover even more lies.

      Of course she hasn't described the visits, because at first she was saying that Justin would NEVER let her SEE Ayla. Now, I'm sure she will come up with something horrible that happened at the visits, and when asked if she reported it, she will have another lie handy.

      Ugh.

      Delete
    13. Thanks Obscure...
      here's one of those pictures in case you haven't seen it... she looks happy to me, what say you?

      http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=335427216546222&set=a.215878938501051.55892.214640005291611&type=3&theater

      Delete
    14. I have seen Phoebe refer to Ayla as her granddaughter many times. And Justin refers to Ayla as his daughter and has said he misses her and just wants her home. I have not ever on the other hand seen Jeff refer to Ayla as anything other than Ayla. And he obviously can not say he wants her home now can he based on his "Ayla's spirit left her body when she was taken from her mother" WTH? And as stated above Obscure is right Phoebe was just starting her relationship with Ayla. Maybe she was waiting to see what Ayla would call her.

      Delete
    15. Has anyone ever seen a picture of Ayla with Jeff?

      Delete
    16. Excellent point Really?!!

      Darn it I can't see the picture, and I'd love to.

      Delete
    17. more questions7/31/12, 8:39 AM

      @Really-great point! I doubt we ever will hear much about these visits because, as Obscure points out, it's decidedly inconvenient to the narrative they put out there. That, and the fact that it shows Trista had direct knowledge of the layout of the Dipietro home.

      Delete
    18. the space between7/31/12, 1:53 PM

      perhaps she was oblivious to Ayla, but she remembers what Justin was like during those visits

      Delete
    19. Um... anon who posted that we haven't seen/heard Phoebe call herself grammy, ect.: Phoebe also doesn't run several blogs for the past 6 months. Nor does she banter online with the public. She does, however, work hard at maintaining her sanity in the face of this horrific situation, continuing to work, and spending her time doing numerous things in an effort to find her granddaughter. Those hateful monsters Jeff has collected will always deny that fact. But it IS a fact and one I can vouch for and would do so with my full name if his monsters weren't so proficient at destroying lives and livelihoods of anyone whose name they get ahold of over here. I have a family to feed and can't afford their wreckless games. They like to claim victimhood without regard of the FACT that it is they who got their just rewards for their vicious attacks on others who were well meaning and believe Ayla is probably alive and needs to be found. Interesting, isn't it Law Enforcement? That those people on that side of the family have worked triple time to scare, bully, and destroy those who honestly believed their collected efforts could locate Ayla? They tried to destroy reputations and credibility and called them liars when they got between 70 and 100 billboards put up nationwide. WHY OH WHY did this group and their billboards anger Jeff and Tori and company so much? Hmmmmm. As Arsenio Hall used to say.

      Delete
  4. jeffie lies and leaks7/30/12, 4:57 PM

    jeffie says----3 days after he abducted her from Becky and Jessica’s care…

    trista does NOT lie? ok then explain this------
    she asked him take care of ayla BEFORE she went into drug/alcohol rehab and stated it MANY TIMES to the press AFTER got out. so who is lying here about justin ABDUCTING HER? You, Jeffie? looks like it!!


    tristas text msg snipped--'What bothers me the most is i trusted you to take good care of her..'



    snipped from article-trista 'He helped out, he would take care of her until I was on my feet, but we've been unable to get along --'

    snipped-trista s---“I said, 'Why don't you just keep her until I get stable?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think Jeffrey meant to say Trista is incapable of TELLING THE TRUTH.

      That's the only way anything he said would make sense.

      Delete
    2. I think he meant she is a terrible liar. She is poor at it, and get's caught, so she is "incapable".

      He must think he is a better liar than her.

      Delete
    3. I think that Trista ultimately wanted to get back together with Justin and be the family she wanted (she said so in certain texts that she sent him). That is why she let Ayla stay there until she was able to get on her feet until he stopped communication with Ayla, then she went and filed. Here are the reasons why I think he stopped the communication; #1; I'm sure Ayla would be unconsolable after speaking w/her mommy (disregard what anyone thinks of Trista, in Ayla's eyes, she was her mommy) and #2; I'm sure Courtney didn't like it one bit that he was talking to Trista everyday, even if it was just for Ayla and I'm sure Justin didn't want to deal with it. Once Ayla disappeared, her family became involved and I don't think her family likes Justin at all and instead of incouraging her to work with Justin, they were talking to her about Justin being the one who made Ayla disappear. I keep thinking back to one of Pogamen's posts about Trista and her short term memory and how certain people in her family used that to their advantage. I'm not sure if she is straight out lying or if she can not remember the exact details and if she can not remember the exact details, I'm sure one or more family members are filling in the blanks with their version or what they want her to say.

      Delete
    4. People should keep in mind that Trista's version of her timeline is just that her's. She did not go and visit her daughter except for one time in two months. At which time Justin welcomed her into HIS home. So she would have a place to visit with her daughter as she did not have a home at the time. So suffice it to say it could be true that Trista might also have made the same weak attempt with the phone calls. In other words the lack of communication may also have have been Trista's lack.
      Also I have seen no proof of jealousy in regards to Courtney. I have however seen quite a bit of evidence of it when it comes to Trista.

      Delete
    5. more questions7/31/12, 4:18 PM

      @anon-good post. There could be another reason Justin didn't want Trista talk to Ayla. Remember Trista claimed that Justin was critical of everything she said and did? What could Trista have been saying and doing that Justin didn't want Ayla exposed to?

      Delete
    6. More questions, anon (16:03),and jeffie lies- ditto. Other anon -I agree that Trista may have her family planting "facts " for her to recite. It's quite obvious that she's susceptible to that but at the same time is stubborn and a masterful manipulator. You can often see glimpses or obvious examples of her being prone to both manipulation and manipulating. It is common in people who grow up in disconnected homes with one or more serious drug users as care takers. Word is this was absolutely the case in Tristas life. Sadly this kind of person can be quite convincing with their conniving lies because they begin to believe what they are saying. Strangely, they seem to be able to slip out of reality on command and adopt a new reality. We applaud actors for their ability to accomplish this on screen. For generally we assume they don't do the same in real life. But for kids like Trista, the only way to somewhat fill voids and get needs met was through that behavior. Justin appears not to have grown up in such unstable environments. Dan I.

      Delete
  5. mr and mrs jeffie leaks and lies7/30/12, 5:00 PM

    will jeffie and tori get married and then try to adopt ayla if she is found alive???

    ReplyDelete
  6. this really is poor

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This blog is a joke. . . lets get back to discussing missing Ayla not another blog that you are so obsessed with. . . .

      Delete
    2. yet, somehow the 2 of you continue to find your way over here...

      Delete
    3. Lol. As if trying to uncover the truth and the massive lies surrounding the maternal family and supporters (oddly made up of strangers rather than personal friends, opposite of the paternal family's support base) somehow doesn't serve the greater good and search for Ayla. These people are something else. Thank the Good Lord there are more intelligent people on the planet or we'd still be scavenging for berries and living in grass huts.

      Delete
  7. I have to agree with mckee here. jeffie is trying to DISCREIT obscure because he knows she will get her hands o more DAMAGING emails and expose him for the scumbag he is...jeff is so original isnt he, using words from LE..'straight faced test' his feigned caring about trista doesnt een pass the fat ass test... !!! he sure is scared his troops are here reading and might find out some ofhis dirty little secrets....like maybe..did he molest trista when she was growing up?ishe screwing tori? is he furnishing booze to trista? does he alo have life ins on trista or ayla? is he planting evidence,either cyberly,physically, verbally etc?
    is he planning on finding a way to cash in on the death of a baby he couldnt be bothered with? did he send/give tori money but let ayla,little ray and trista starve and have to seek refuge in a roach and crime infested motel? did tori 'pay back' the money in skin trade?
    do tori and jeff log into each others bloggers accounts?
    ****************************************



    mckeekitty says:
    July 30, 2012 at 5:34 pm
    “Once again JSTL “does not pass the straight face test”.. just more dog and pony tricks to entice the uninformed into her circus act.”
    ____________________________________________

    Not to be overly critical, Jeff, but this comment bristled me.

    I don’t feel “uninformed” by looking at this case through various lenses, including JSTL. This only becomes a “blog war” when it is perceived and acted upon as such. If you don’t engage in battle, there is no battle.

    Just my two cents.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  9. jeff and his blog wifey tori7/30/12, 6:25 PM

    so...the hanky panky story is true....ahhh love...isnt it grand?this dudes got a hankering for losers, eh?
    Answers4Ayla says:
    July 30, 2012 at 7:10 pm
    I will address the e-mail later this week.. just hope to get the blog wife back by then

    ReplyDelete
  10. Annon, you are so talented, at being a shit stirer. Congrats on your accomplishments, it must make you feel like 30,000 bucks.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ignorance has showed up and showed out. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LoL...yup, you are correcto-mondo.... Ignorance indeed shows up, day in and day out here!! LoL

      Delete
    2. I have a feeling that ignorance is everywhere you go. Just saying...

      Delete
    3. LOL Obscure. I have a feeling you're right. Hey anon, are you saying that putting down lies and rumors as well as questioning another groups false front about what they are doing and why is ignorant? Are you saying that wanting to get to the bottom of what happened to an innocent two yr old girl without blindly accepting the nonsense spewed by her mothers family is ignorant? Weird. Because the way I see it... NOT questioning them for the reasons behind their actions, lies, and very odd statements would be ignorant. But then I'm well educated, successful, not stuck infinitely in teenage mindset, and I care deeply about the truth. Both because it could save a little girl and because it could prevent an innocent person from being convicted by the public and possibly the legal system. Though as we've seen, despite many declarations since February from their side... arrests were not nearing and not imminent. I would like to point out that it is now August 2012. Ayla was reported missing on December 17th 2011 and the blood evidence was discovered within two weeks and announced in late January. And nothing further has been found since.

      Delete
  12. Is this blog ever going to get back to Ayla?????? Remember Ayla she is the little girl that went missing while being cared (sic) for by her father and his family????? WHERE IS AYLA HER MOM AND FAMILY NEED HER BACK!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure it will, but there's nothing new at the moment. My thoughts and theories span about AYLA take up a majority of the previous 150 blogs. You should also send emails requesting the MEDIA to cover Ayla. Express your concern to MSP and others who can get her name and face out there as well.

      Thanks.

      Delete
    2. Where is Ayla?7/31/12, 10:09 PM

      Her mom & family say she is dead.

      Her dad and his family however want her back.

      Delete
  13. I think it is because I think the author or authors of this blog is a direct mouth piece working for a defense legal team. Which would give the ability to have access to information that could only be accounted for by an insider to the Dipietro circle. PResenting just enough of the truth mixed with a bunch of twisted or misinformation to plant reasonable doubt and alternate scenarios. It is like defense team market testing. If you read the posts there is a CLEAR agenda here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do not work for any legal team; by your logic, I guess the other blogs are part of a prosecution strategy?

      STFU already.

      Delete
    2. No the other blog seems to be right on with the facts and your blog seems to be just distracting from the facts.

      Delete
    3. Facts? Even Jeffrey himself said "we don't have facts, we just have theories."

      So would you like to correct your statement?

      Delete
    4. I stand correct, bad wording on my part, but their "theories" make a lot more sense than your bitching about a blog that you feel in competition with. Sad to see when there is a little baby still missing that you claim to stand for and all you can blog about is the other blog and what they are blogging about. . .

      Delete
    5. 177 blogs, all of them are about another blog? I get your point but the hyperbole is unnecessary.

      Delete
    6. I have a question.

      How can the other blog be right on with their "facts"(theory) when they have so many different ones. To me in order for a fact (theory) to be true you have to stick to just one. You can not possibly have 10 theories and all of them be right. Just sayin.

      At least here we have just one.

      Delete
    7. I agree that Jeff and friends are full of bologna and their assumptions are regarded as "fact" by themselves and their followers. They are not filling cyberspace with useful facts but you'd be hard pressed to convince anons like that one. They can't comprehend what they can't comprehend- period.

      However- I disagree on your last point hat "here we have just one [theory]… I say that because while over there they ALL subscribe to the same end result (that she was killed), they have varied descriptions of the manner in which a killing was performed and the reason (disgustingly.) Here we all generally believe either that Ayla is alive/could be alive or that if she is no longer alive it was likely at the hands of a stranger. We all consider different possibilities as to who could have removed Ayla from her home. Some of us feel certain of the likelihood of certain theories. But I have yet to see one or a majority here proclaim their guesses to be "obvious fact" the way that people over there do. Nor do we choose a perpetrator and then go to town in every conceivable way shredding their lives and credibility. Now some may argue that is being done to Trista and I must point out that she, all on her own, has done a bang up job of publicly shredding her credibility without our help and we simply don't let those FACTS go un-noted. You're welcome. -yb

      Delete
  14. Question. I was looking for possible updates and came across a possible sighting in Washington. Anyone know anything more about this. Was there actually a possible sighting?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think the sighting was true. I stop short of calling it a hoax, because I'm not sure...maybe someone will link you!

      Delete

ALL comments subject to removal. MODERATION becomes necessary when ignorance shows up. Don't be that person!