More emails...view them
here.
To see the messages below in full size print, you need to right click and select the option 'View Image'. I actually need to figure out how to make them bigger. For now, click on the link above to view the emails. Sorry!
**UPDATE**
I came across a better version of the same emails. Except, this one is lacking black boxes. However, I did block out one name. It is now public knowledge, but it's public knowledge you will not learn here.
Oh, and You're Welcome.
Sincerely,
#2
Again, nothing sensational...but sense nothing new is happening in this case, I figured why not post the latest round of fuckery. I have
blacked red out the name of the woman who is the supposed mother of Justin's son, and the Dr.'s name is blacked out on the original emails. Speaking of the doctor, if he/she read Ayla's x-rays, and discussed that information with Peter Hyatt, he has clearly violated HIPAA and should be held accountable for his/her actions. I really think MSP should subpoena the email accounts of certain people, to include Jeffrey Hanson and Tori Gifford. Never know what they may find that is of use in this case; anything to FIND AYLA!
One good thing in all of this, it proves my instincts are correct.
ReplyDeleteDo parental alcohol or other drug problems cause child maltreatment?
DeleteRecent research on the connection between these problems and child maltreatment clearly indicates a connection between the two behaviors. Among confirmed cases of child maltreatment, 40% involve the use of alcohol or other drugs5. This suggests that of the 1.2 million confirmed victims of child maltreatment, an estimated 480,000 children are mistreated each year by a caretaker with alcohol or other drug problems5. Additionally, research suggests that alcohol and other drug problems are factors in a majority of cases of emotional abuse and neglect. In fact, neglect is the major reason that children are removed from a home in which parents have alcohol or other drug problems. Children in these homes suffer from a variety of physical, mental, and emotional health problems at a greater rate than children in the general population6.------> Children of alcoholics suffer more injuries and poisonings than children in the general population.<---------------------------- Alcohol and other substances may act as disinhibitors, lessening impulse control and allowing parents to behave abusively. Children in this environment often demonstrate behavioral problems and are diagnosed as having conduct disorders7. This may result in provocative behavior. Increased stress resulting from preoccupation with drugs on the part of the parent combined with behavioral problems exhibited by the child adds to the likelihood of maltreatment.
Yup... :)
ReplyDeleteGT- yup the DiPietro clan are a nasty bunch. That nasty bunch is gonna own your ass...tsk tsk tsk
Youre gonna have to take up tutoring full time...I dont think what you are doing is ethical...You work at DHHS??? You are taking advantage of your position a wee bit arent you Peter? WOW...I think screen shots are in order! I gotta give Phoebe a call and get her lawyers fax number...*skips to the phone*
*skips to the phone*...I really did LOL when I read this last night. I love your humor :)
DeleteI totally pictured you skipping to the phone, Selena...rofl.
DeleteSELENA-does phoebe have any friendship or relation to karen small of dhhs?
Delete@Pot & Kettle
DeleteNo. Phoebe has no connection to Karen Small or anyone at DHHS.
POT AND KETTLE--Does Jeffrey have any relation to Karen Small of DHHS? Serious question, by the way...
DeleteGood question Obscure.
Deletedont know jeffieboy. ask his side kick tori. what does jeff do for work?
DeletePeeter is certainly taking advantage of his position with DHHS. And a Doctor! WOW, if it's true. We know Peeter can put a spin on anything!
DeleteHe has a lot more to worry about than posting during working hours!
Wonder what he thinks of Tori now??
signed:getrealpeople
I bet he thinks shes a two-faced beotch!! Tori is probably in hiding trying to come up with some excuse to spin....
Deleteno wonder she was trying to make grace go away and did everything in her power to discredit her. I need to go over there and make sure he knows Tori is a JUDASS..............
I think that doctor might like a phone call and a heads up. He may want to know that although Obscure was kind enough to black out the name it is apparently "out" there. And "some" peoples words are not so honorable. So he may want to be ready to back up his story as to why if Peter says he told him it looked like abuse was suspected it was not reported. And, it was not reported. As has been pointed out over and over again. If abuse had been reported by any of the three or four doctors that saw Ayla than Justin would have gotten a call or visit from DHHS regarding it and he did not. Even LE have stated that it was confirmed an accident.
ReplyDeleteso what do we have here...
ReplyDelete1. doctor releases private medical info to a third party
2.peter abuses his position to gain access to private medical info
3. peter passes that info to tori, a non family member/random blogger and asks her to keep his mail confidential
4.tori 'promises' to do so, then not only reveals his email addy, but forwards the private emails to grace and others?
5. tori promises the mother of justins son to keep her name private
6 tori then goes back on her word an reveals it to peter then to grace via forwardg te emails
tori then boots grace who was going to expose it all and makes her out to be crazy.
7.tori posts graces emails anip addy on her website.
SO LOOKS LIKE IT'S PAYBCK FOR TORI.
8 tori and peter try to outdo each other with info from their private 'sources'.
if private sources include anyone in la enforcement they may both have jeapardized the investigation by revealing info amongst each other an forwarding that info to others.
It always amazes me how people have blind faith in blggers who amt to words on a computor screen,ppl they dont know in real life.Some ppl divulge all their personal biz on the net like total idiots and then cry foul...STUPID IS AS STUPID DOES I GUESS.
Outrageous, isn't it?
DeleteLike
DeleteThe doctor's name has not been leaked any further by me. If Tori has, I am not responsible.
ReplyDeleteI do not know if this doctor is the original doctor Ayla saw, or just one Peter conferred with.
Either way, the doc is DEAD WRONG for reading Ayla's x-rays and then sharing his findings with an unauthorized third party!
Deletemega violations by both the doc for doc/patient confidentiality and peter for abusing his positions at dhhs.peter is not assigned to this case, he had no right.
Deletefunny, isnt it. didnt he post a long expose about karen small abusing her position at dhhs and her posible connection to phoebe? whay a HIPPA-crite
Can we be sure that this Dr. really did review an x-ray of Ayla's, and offered his findings to Peter?
DeleteI'm not so sure. Is Peter above lying to Tori about this?
Can someone tell me who Frankie Maines is?
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
DeleteLet's keep in mind we are still going on Peter's interpretation of what the Dr said. The e-mail is not from the Doctor. Peter can say whatever he wants to say. He can say that that was the Dr.s assessment. But until we hear from the Dr. himself we have no idea if Peter is just putting his own personal spin on it or not. I think the Dr. really should have the chance to address this. As his reputation is on the line if his name gets out. Because if what Peter says is true than the Dr did not report abuse when the Dr. supposedly suspected it. Which is the truth?
Deleteyou know I guess it's possible peter is making shit up to make himself look important. Idont think he spoke to he original doc, I think he had a contact peek into aylas xray and med records. docs opinions vary from doc to doc, that's why there are second opinions.guess it depends on the expertise of the doc.
DeleteAnon, deleted your comment, because Frankie Maines is a woman...Trista's father's wife.
DeleteThank you Obscure.
Deleteoh ok, my bad!!
DeleteNo problem, I just wanted you to know why I deleted it ;)
DeleteSo, Peter calls a doctor friend he knows through his job as an adult protective services worker and asks him to look at Ayla's xrays. Since the doctor is affiliated with Maine Med he has access to the records, and, on the down low, gives Peter the opinion he wants to hear. What does Peter then do with the information? He uses it to justify his opinions on the blog he runs as a 2nd job and also shares this information, again on the down low, with Tori Gifford, a blogger. Tori then shares this information, again on the down low, with other bloggers.
DeleteIf Dr. Ricci had an opinion, it shouldn't have been shared with Peter as Ayla is not Peter's case. He could have shared his opinion with LE; however, he likely didn't have a right to be looking at her records in the first place, unless he was hired to consult... or, unless the xrays have been made public by Trista online?
Agreed, Space. Well said. -yb
Deleterun forest run,
ReplyDeleteI was one of those total idiots who cried foul. I learned a very important lesson.
I was led by the nose by Jeff and Tori and encouraged to attack Obscure and this website as the enemy, I apologize for that.
This is not to say that I agree with everything here, or the tactics employed by Obscure, who posted pics of my foster kids. Bad form.
Yet, I will admit publicly I started it.
I have no problem admitting when I am wrong, which is a lot. Right or wrong, I will not stop seeking real Justice For Ayla in whatever small way I can in the blogosphere. With the truth.
Grace,
DeleteYou did start it, but since we are not first-graders, I will man up and take responsibility for my own actions.
I cannot apologize for the tactics I used, because it would be insincere. I fully realized the implications of posting the things I did, regardless of my reasoning for doing so.
I do think that many things in the situation have been elevated to levels that were unnecessary, and I do apologize for my part in that.
--------------
And THANK YOU for bringing out the truth.
Man up? MAN up? Does that mean you're a man, Obscure? I've always thought you were a guy, but I guess we won't know until the homecoming party....*pout*
DeleteMan up...is just a figure of speech. ;)
DeleteI know. But I never use it. It's like "she hasn't got the balls for that." I say ovaries. I guess I'm gender-conscious, figures of speech included. Perhaps a part of me was just, you know, hoping you were the same way & that was a clue. Oh well.
Delete(In her best Jack Nicholson impression)
DeleteYou want the truth?
YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH
(posted purely for sarcasm/humor's sake and directed to T&J)
Im liking what I am seeing here. My faith in people just took a jump. I for one appreciate what was said here between Obscure and Grace.Thank you for doing this publicly as well. I think I just smiled inside.... :)
DeleteMe too. I like seeing the tide turning towards actual truth. Grace, I have a hard time viewing you in a different light after all that has transpired but I view this interaction as proof that some leopards may indeed be able to change their spots. Obscure, most of us fully realize that you knowingly employed tactics in a methodical way for the sole purpose of getting people who are immune to LOGIC to be faced to look at it. Not surprisingly most of them are (genetically?) Frighteningly incapable of it. But your efforts are not lost on us. Those who attempted to do so in the open were viciously attacked by the other side. The side that now, unbelievably, claims victim status time and again and willfully ignores what they DID TO THOSE OTHERS in the first place. Thank you for remaining anon so that they can't force this viewpoint out of the public eye for their underhanded gameplay. Calling what they do "justice" is sickening. Thanks for calling BS on it.
DeleteI hope this doctor Ricci is alerted to this situation. That hHyatt man is.... unethical and out of line.
-yb
yb, great comment, and I agree.
Deletemore emails grace..what else have these losers been up to? were they all trying to get the reward money?any talk of jeff trying to get trista a lifetime movie deal or tori and jeff collaborating to write a book...? inquiring minds wanna know... does trista even know what these snakes are doing behind her back? or is she too jacked up on meds to care?
ReplyDeleteJust want to note that I also post as curious george here and the above post is not mine. It appears we are somewhat on the same side though. Just wanted to differentiate us. :) George, the other Curious one. :)
DeleteRumor has it that she's drinking all the time. So maybe she's unaware of all this and that she's being used here by Tori and Co. If she's innocent that's a damn shame. Someone in her life should sit her down and outline the situation for her. Her child's life and real justice are at stake if she doesn't get a grip, IMO.
Delete-the other curious George.
I'm not surprised to hear that Trista is drinking, not at all.
DeleteI'm sure she is isn't aware of many things going on.
In some ways I have a lot of sympathy for her.
Someone can sit her down and outline the whole thing, and probably some have tried. In the end though, it is totally up to her. She has to want to win the fight, for herself and her children.
I have no idea if Trista is aware of any of this. I never spoke with nor had any contact with her. I spoke with Jeff and Tori.
ReplyDeleteTori and I spoke about book deals. My plan was to get us a book deal about the blogs and the crime and use the money to fund Ayla's Law, which was my idea originally, although my law proposal is different than what has been discussed on her website.
I worked hard on it, but mysteriously Tori was very reluctant.
We talked about the possibility that we would discover something that might fetch us that reward, and I would joke that if I received it, I would give it straight to Trista. Tori never made any such claim, nor did she really talk much about the reward at all. I never heard anything about tips coming in on the Ayla Reynolds website.
My function, I suppose, was to be a worker bee writing posts and a nasty pit bull attacker of Obscure.
tori was reluctant to do it WITH YOU. I am sure she has taken those ideas to her bf jeffie and the 2 are drooling over the windfall they think they might get. doubt they plan on sharing much with trista, maybe throw her a coupla bucks for a six pack to keep her lips loosey goosey.they are both TAKING ADVANTAGE OF HER I feel bad for her in a lot of ways, who does she have to turn to that she can trust. NOT jeffie, that's for sure. You know, I'd be pretty pissed if I were her to see some hack like Tori, taking over a blog/website about my baby, and spreading info all around the web so she can bask in her own cyber glory.
DeleteAnother sick thing that attention whore and Johnny Pee are doing is courting an admitted child molester like bob vear to write a blog entry on sweet aylas page.JUST GROSS and inappropriate. geez, johhny prob got the best boner of his life when bob showed up and agreed to write something.
we're trying to keep aylas name out there. yeah, right. more like keep your own names in cyber lights.
A violation of HIPAA: is a criminal offense.
ReplyDeletehuh...'magine that...I think someone got to big for their britches...
DeleteI dont think I could go through life believing that I am always right. Its good to be wrong sometimes...you learn. This behavior is not only unethical but makes me nervous, when I consider, you are involved with quite a few families...and you have the state backing your....opinions. The repercussions from this is...your own doing. These are your actions come into the light...I have a feeling,those that yelled the loudest got their just rewards...
"I have a feeling,those that yelled the loudest got their just rewards."
DeleteI hope that they do.
Does Tori know that the chances of having cervical cancer return is slim to none? She is not a very good liar. .P.S. You usually have to have HPV (AKA Genital Warts) to get cervical cancer.
ReplyDeleteAnon.
DeleteYour comment caused me to remember Tori saying/writing that after a Dr. visit she learned that her cancer had NOT spread.
It was easy to find since i thought it had been around mid-May/.
From May 15th Post,..Will There Ever Be.....
Off Topic-
I went in for my appt Monday and the test results came back good. The cancer has NOT spread and is confined to my cervix for the time being.
Of course, it is possible to not have HPV and acquire cervical cancer but it's very unlikely and there is usually another problem that causes it, such as endometriosis. Tori is full of shit to be honest. I'm not going to pity her because she's a desperate slut with an STD and ended up with cervical cancer. She is definitely lying about something. Cervical cancer rarely ever comes back and it most certainly would not a few years later. I think she chose to have a hysterectomy for whatever reason and decided to lie and say it was due to cancer for money/attention.
DeleteWhile Tori's health is irrelevant to this case, her credibility bears looking at. On her blog she stated in the interest of "being totally honest" that her cancer hadn't spread and she told Peter it spread to her fallopian tubes. Why say anything at all? Oh, wait... I remember.
Deletethe point is she uses aylas blog to air her own dirty laundry and create attention and drama for herself. I think she has histronic personality disorder.
DeleteMake fun if you will...80% of the female population have hpv...nasty...and 50% of men and women combined!!!
Deletehttp://www.thehpvtest.com/about-hpv/hpv-faqs/#How-common-is-genital-HPV
Yes, except that in Tori's case she caught HPV by being a loose slut and not using protection with the men she prostituted herself out to.
Delete(( o.O ))
Deletedid her sheeple send her money to pay her medical bills?
Deletewasn't she trolling for money to pay her outstanding warrants too?
didn't she wail that she needs more than 1,000 bucks or she's going back to jail but her blog is so popular the police let it slide?
Grace said she sent her money for an electric bill?
is Tori really begging and accepting money from cyber pals?
is she accepting loans to be repaid or 'gifts'?
does Tori have a job?
she says she is so busy she can't answer a simple question for two days (then skirts it), but she has never mentioned any work demands..only 'personal issues'..
did she say when her court fees/penalties/reparations were due?
did one of her sheeple pay it for her?
i hope John P isn't being suckered into sending money to Jeff and Tori for their own personal debts. he is a dumb mark for sure, trusting a pack of proven liars.
oh and whoever knows the answers to these easy queries..we don't do private emails here for 'sensitive' topics! ROFLLLLLLLLLL
I know the answer to those questions.
DeleteWell, Grace...inquiring minds_______
Deleteyes, come on gracie-it's time to tell the rest of the story...
Delete*listening*
DeleteThere is so much more to this story....I have to tell a little at a time...and of course...I can't tell all of it here...
Deleteyou know what I'm saying?
You need to go where all the "exclusives" are. For another not so sensational email....
I saw the Tori/Bob email. It's apparent the bullshit and backstabbing the DiPietros have had to put up with. Bob, in his efforts to be relevant, strings "his friend" Lance along and as they're having a couple at the pub says something like "oh, this guy I said I knew from school that you've been cool with the past few hours? he's actually from the Today Show." If that happened to me I would be extremely pissed! Then Bob stated that when Lance gets angry he tends to go cool down and come back half an hour later. Which is what he did.
DeleteWhile Selena has mentioned this incident (she may not have been aware of it) it goes a long ways toward illustrating her family's distrust of the media and people in general.
*While Selena hasn't*
DeleteTo answer all of your questions about Tori: yes, yes, yes, yes, and yes. Tori has received money for everything. She does not have a job. She is on welfare.
DeleteI believe that's why JohnP has such a big role over there. He's actually grateful for the fleecing. :/
DeleteSo there is no reason she is so 'busy' lately. she's in HIDING. Boy I wouldn't want to be on the end of Peters rath, he might write a blog post about it, maybe name it Frenemies-when people you trusted stab you like a stuck pig.
DeletePoor Ayla- she just attracts the worst types...
this is an interesting development, since she really trashed trista early on...
PEDO BOB& WELFARE TORI & JOHN THE IDIOT& SLIMY JEFF =PEAS IN A POD
oh please, of course skanky trista wants a movie or book deal. that means more drug money for her!
ReplyDeleteSorry, I'm going to always be on the side of fairness. Those kind of comments are unfair and totally subjective in nature. Most of us prefer that comments are engaging in the aim to bring out the truth, show discrepancies, ask legitimate questions, and point out the sweeping generalities of the other side. We don't know Trista is "skanky" or that she wants movie deals for drug money. And even if all of the above were true I'm still not sure that's a helpful comment. I don't own the copyright to righteousness or anything so it's just my opinion. Thanks for not being blinded by their lies over there, but please don't be part to the same tactics. -P
Deleteagreed P - and I don't know who has knowledge of what in regards to Ayla, but it definitely seems like Trista needs other sources of support and representation than she currently has.
Delete@ Anon 22.7.12
Delete" I don't own the copyright to righteousness " <-------------- I love that expression.
Strange original doctors did not report child abuse. LE stated in the very beginning that there was nothing suspicious about Ayla's broken arm. But Peter a person who works for adult protective services in another county and who has been pointing the finger at Justin since day 1 or 2 has a doctor who specializes in child abuse read the Xrays? So many HIPAA violations just in this one email and should be forwarded to MSP, DHHS, and the state medical board..
ReplyDeleteDr. Lawrence R. Ricci, MD
Child Abuse Pediatrics, Board Certified
he is located in portland,affiliated with Maine Medical Cntr but justin took ayla to the ER in Waterville, right? are xrays computorized now?
DeleteWait, Maine Medical Center...doesn't Trista's father work there? I remember reading something about him working there for 22 years, I'll have to double check.
DeleteNot sure if the ER was in Waterville or Portland...
Ayla went to a bone specialist in Portland twice.
DeleteObscure, I think Ron Sr. is a security guard at a hospital. The er Ayla went to was in Waterville. The doctors records from these visits were supposed to be available on line, but I've only seen the one from the er visit.
Deleteyes but remeber phoebe said justin came back from class early to take her to the ER, so ER in wtvl, followup to a bone specialist in portland. didnt justin pick trista up for that? so 2 hosp 2 diff docs saw ayla, and neither of them reported child abuse for the broken arm. this means what. 2 docs were of the opinion it was an accident? but peter comes up with a doc that tells him what he wants to hear? who is lying and who is telling
Deletethe truth?
wasnt her last visit on the 16th missed because justin was home with a thumping squash from tying one on with his buddies?
DeleteThe ER that Justin took Ayla to would be in Waterville. However the follow up appointment may have been in Portland with Dr Ricci. It is not uncommon for patients in Waterville to be referred to Portland doctors.
DeleteDiPietro said the staff initially thought Ayla had a deep-tissue bruise.
Delete"I said, 'Can we still do X-rays?' And they said, 'We're still going to,'" he recalled.
A doctor told DiPietro that Ayla's forearm was broken, that it might require surgery and Ayla would need to see a specialist.
DiPietro chose Dr. James Kuhn at MaineOrtho in Portland.
"He looked over the X-rays, and said, 'I don't know what they told you initially, but this isn't as bad as they said,'" DiPietro said. "They just put a splint on there with an Ace bandage."
http://www.pressherald.com/news/aylas-father-explains-how-toddlers-arm-was-broken_2012-01-07.html
Nice Job
Delete=)
DeleteSpace,
DeleteIf you would like to see the reports from the Orthopedic Dr.
UFA...then...Ayla's links...
Answers For Ayla...Timeline..
Nov. 14..Ortho Dr.. Then Nov. 21 Dr's appo.
There is nothing negative in the reports. No mention of any type of abuse suspected. .
Oh where is the like button when you need it. :)
DeleteIn reply to the missed appt on the 16 th - I have to review but definitely there was no mention of them missing an appt. Due to a hangover. And the WIC appts were not "missed" either. Per it's acronym, "WOMEN, infants &children" is a program Trista was enrolled in for subsidized food assistance etc. Her appointments with them were not Justins appts. And Trista had Ayla Waaay behind on immunizations (see provided copies of doctors notes on their blog) when Justin got custody. On two occasions she gave him a 30 min and 60 min heads up to needing to be at appts. 90 minutes away in Portland. But this is never the story you hear from Tristas camp. Odd. He couldn't have made those appts. Regardless, he is called the terrible parent. Is not the parent who had knowledge of the appointments and failed to give proper notice to the custodial parent actually the one to file blame with?
DeleteLegitimate questions that will be overlooked by her supporters. -George II
thanks for those links S! Dr's note on the 21st "she's basically healed this."
Deleteif she was basically healed on the 21st, why did Justin report her missing with a broken arm in a sling 26 days later?
DeleteThe doctor indicated at that appointment that Ayla should stay in the splint another 10 days and come back to have it looked at again. The appointment that was made for that was cancelled by the doctor's office and another appointment was given for another day in mid-December, which wasn't kept. Apparently they were still keeping her in the soft cast until the doctor advised she didn't need to be? I don't think Justin reported her missing with a broken arm, but reported her missing with that apparatus that she'd been given - and the ensuing explanation that it was for a broken arm she received in November.
DeleteIt was my understanding, as well, from reading the Dr's report, that Ayla would need to wear the soft cast for 10 more days, after the appointment on Nov. 21.
DeleteThe Dr's report doesn't say, but I assume that she was to use the sling thereafter (and perhaps the ace bandage), until the next appointment.
I believe that it was the sling reported missing with Ayla.
so the peter ad look at aylas med records WAS NOT her ortho doc, but a friend , aquaintance/connection of peters he used to gain access to her xrays.dr ricci is NOT on staff at maine ortho.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.maineortho.com/providers/kuhn
hmmm pretty good choice
James Kuhn , M.D.
Dr. Kuhn was born in Cambridge, MA, and raised near Buffalo, NY. He has provided charity reconstruction for children with complex limb deformity brought to Portland from Guatemala, Jamaica, and the Congo. Dr. Kuhn has 3 children and lives with his family in Falmouth.
Specialities:
Arthroscopic Sports Medicine Knee Surgery
General Orthopaedics
Minimally Invasive Knee and Hip Replacement
Orthopaedic Trauma
Partial Knee Replacement
Board Certification: Certified by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgeons
Portland Office 1601 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04102
found on this site http://www.sexcrimedefender.com/2007/02/dr_ricci.html
DeleteI will not copy/paste the cases mentioned that he consulted on, as they deal with sexual abuse against children. This appears to be his specialty.
Dr. Lawrence "Larry" Ricci
Maine's primary medical expert when it comes to medical examinations in sexual abuse cases is Dr. Larry Ricci. Dr. Ricci operates the Spurwink Clinic and is considered one of the foremost medical experts in the state on child abuse and particularly child sexual abuse.
LINKS TO THE SPURWINK CLINIC
Spurwink Clinic
Spurwink Clinic Jobs
Spurwink News Releases
Child Abuse Program
Spurwink was identified by the National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH) as one of eleven exemplary programs in the United States.
The agency holds full accreditation from the Council on Accreditation for Children and Family Services (COA).
Spurwink is a member of the Child Welfare League of America and the American Association of Children's Residential Centers.
Through Maine's interdepartmental process, Spurwink is licensed as a Mental Health Facility at the Full Service Level and is approved as a Special Purpose School (K-12 ungraded).
and according to this site he is affiliated with Maine Medical Center
Deletehttp://www.vitals.com/doctors/Dr_Lawrence_Ricci
@investigation discovery, Dr. Kuhn is the only physician on staff who lists a specialty in Orthopaedic Trauma. That's who I'd take a child to with such an injury. I would say that orthopaedic trauma specialist trumps child sexual abuse specialist in this arena.
DeleteThanks investigation Dis. & Space for sharing info.
DeleteWhile it's yet undetermined whether he was/is affiliated with Maine ortho, Maine med... it is quite clear Ayla was *not* taken to him and that Pee H cherry picked that doctor to suit the interpretation he sought for proof of his stance. -P
Deleteand that is how real facts are gathered....nicely done! damned fine team there!
ReplyDeleteI'll second that!!
DeleteAnd a third!!
DeleteSo lets just recap...
ReplyDelete1. doc 1 WTVL-ER -result no abuse reported
2. doc 2 portland-orthopedic surgeon dr kuhn-result-no abuse reported
3. doc 3 portland-dr ricci-,consulted by peter, result-suspicious injury
THE ABUSE HERE IS- 1. violations of HIPPA, and abuse of position at dhhs
Peter writes on his blog the arm break is suspicious of child abuse.
which doc will you believe?ER-non specialist, dr kuhn-bone specialist, dr ricci child abuse specialist.
it's like asking a real estate lawyer and a Life insurance specialist to explain a Life insurance policy. who will you believe. I would go with the person who specializes in the exact item I am requesting answers to. Lawyers are versed on law, more secifically their area of practice.
Ayla actually saw more than one doctor in WTVL at the ER also. And an x-ray tech. And let's not forget that LE also went so far as to rule it an accident. Do we think that they would not have looked into these DR's reports closely? It was after all their job and part of the investigation.
DeleteWho do we believe a Dr who is unethical it might appear and is looking at records and than not reporting his findings? Not only to LE but if what is said to Peter is true than also not to the state? It is after all state mandated to report any suspected child abuse. So did Dr.Ricci suspect abuse and not report it? Or is Peter making that up? Which is it? Dr Ricci?
Likely Hyatt is making it up but plausible that he did actually consult the guy and get that statement. Either way LE was thorough in ruling it out as suspicious --and it would have benefited their theory!! So let's assume they didn't give the review a half assed effort. But as we've seen before that side dismisses LE statement when it suits them and heralds (what they presume are) LEs statements when it helps them. One thing I know is he's lying when he says certain people are attacking him & Tori amd have threatened to "call his boss" which is UNTRUE. Martyring themselves appears to be their specialty. -Pescara
DeleteAgreed. I would love to see where "certain people" are attacking Tori. All I have ever seen is her do the attacking. And ALL the people she has attacked seem to have taken the high road. Which Tori would not know how to find if someone left her a google map on her page with directions on how to get there.
DeleteTrista states she reported several injuries to ayla-face bruises,pulled leg muscle- while with justin
ReplyDeleteTrista is ordered into detox and the first person she calls is Justin to take care of ayla. what is wrong with this picture?
Is is possible that Trista herself with her alcohol and drug problems was responsible for some of aylas injuries? That she knew it was a LIE, that aylas injuries were not caused by justin, but her and maybeher sister
Was Trista ever angry when ayla was returned because Justin doted on ayla but not on her. she wanted to be with justin by her own admission.She pused ayla into justins life, but did she do it to be a part of his life, to try and be a family with him because thats what SHE wanted.Was ayla her way of manipulating justin. when justin constantly rejected her, did trista take it out on ayla?
ayla could not be in a homeless shelter because they dont take in kids without an acommpanying adult. who would be there with her?
I am sure you think I am horrible for asking these questions.
I base my questions on trista for the mere facts listed below.
1. she continued to sleep with justin, or so she says
2.she asked him to take ayla
3. she rested her head on his shoulder at the vigil, baloons and bubs
4. she stated even after she was told aylas blood was found in his basement, 'oh it was amazing to have him by MY side.."
5. she said she though ayla was safe and well cared for in wtvl. why would she think that if the abuse she stated really happened, unless the abuse was a LIE, or she didnt give a crap if her kid was kicked around
6. it doesnt make sense she would report abuse one minute and ask him to take her the next.
7.if justin is blocked by dhhs from seeing ayla, then trista is blocked from seeing him as well.
8. ayla was tristas gateway into justins life.
9. I think trista made up the story about courtney laughing at her
OK, phew...so what really happened to this baby? do I think trista or a family member slipped under the door and sneaked her out in the night? NO
I think either 1. she died accidently or 2. phoebe got word the wingnut drunk mother was filing and removed the child to a safehouse.
Maybe the abuse that happened to ayla, minus the broken arm, was caused by tristas fam.
Did justin know trista was going to file-YES. Justin was in portland at his old apt wed/thurs/fri ?and he and trista spoke on the ph or in person, not sure and had an argument, he stated he was going for custody, and she states she didnt tell him she was going to, but she wanted to do it before he did?. but I think whatever her response was to him, he read between the lines. either that or her brother ronnie jr told justin or a mutual friend did, they used to be friendsly right. and it doesnt appear ronnie jr lies for trista.
I think this is why Jeffie has taken over the reins, the truth is Trista is a HOT MESS, and has been for quite a while.substance abuse and a rumoured bipolar disorder.
Conclusion-the dipietros arent going to disclose the safehouse that ayla is in because they think they are protecting her.Was evidence planted to make it appear the child is dead, so the mother will stop looking for her?
so what is the answer here ? do you continue to make the whole communitys heart break to protect people or do you tell the truth and end this? we have people risking their lives divng in the water, at what point does someone step forward here, when one of them dies?
Well that theory would make sense if it was not risking the father going to jail. But it is not only doing just that but the entire Dipietro family has been destroyed by this. Why would they let their their entire life reputations, and family be put in danger for one child? That does not make sense. Because if your theory is true than why wouldn't Phoebe have put Gabby in a safe house also. Her Bio dad has proven to be way more dangerous than Trista and her family. Although I do agree they are very dangerous in their own way. But Gabby's father does not even have visitation rights.
DeleteExplorer- I think you make some good points but part ways at the whodunnit part. Above anon points out a good reason why that theory doesn't work. And Gabbys bio dad did fight for custody this spring 2012, Phoebe knew he was doing so, and like anon says- if she were going to take such a course with any child it makes more sense to have done so with G. But I just cannot see that happening at all. -yb
Deletewonder how fast peter will have trista backdate a medical release/disclosure form for ayla?
ReplyDeleteor maybe Jeffie already signed/FORGED one and faxed it to peter to forward to dr ricci. the fax date would have to be printed accross the top to prove it was recieved PRIOR to the consult with dr ricci.
DeleteStill does not make it okay that Dr Ricci supposedly told Peter the arm appeared to cause from abuse. And then Dr Ricci failed to report the abuse himself as is state mandated whether it is his patient or not.
DeleteHope Dr. Ricci thinks long and hard about this before he agrees to back up Pete's "story"
While I dont think all fam members knew what happened initially, I think they are all in the loop now, and that includes Selena....
ReplyDeleteif you take a thick staining liquid and dilute it with water and swirl it around with a clump of saran plastic wrap, you can make blood appear to be more than it was, like it emcompassed a large area, it appears 'cleaned up' , that there was a large volume. luminol will pick up the diluted blood stain area.
you ca do it with watercolor paint. you put a small dot on a whole canvass and use water and a brush to cover the whole area with the stain. I can make 1 little touch of paint cover a 2x3 ft canvass....
I had no idea that was possible anon. I don't for a second think the Dipietro family did that but it's something that adds to my understanding of the fallibility of luminol/blood evidence if true. I will be looking into that, thanks. -yb
DeleteI would think they might have some sense of how concentrated or how dilute the blood was and could draw inferences from that? Maybe someone with a science background could speak to this point?
DeleteYes...Anon...that is our plan! Stash AYLA away and have the public and LE think we murdered AYLA for the insurance money...Thats it exactly!!! (( o.O ))
DeleteThanks Selena, I see, it all makes sense now! What a plan!! o.O
Delete:)
signed:getrealpeople
Selena, people knew you would spill the beans sooner or later.
DeleteI fully expect to see your comment over at the loony-bin.
selena-do you know what time Li got home that fri night? was courtney there alone watching ayla while justin moved his bed?
DeleteDear "just curious": You are one of the ones confusing the times/dates. Please review comments pertaining to the inane confusion about the timeline. Justin and his friend were in Portland the night BEFORE the last day/night Ayla was seen. Please try to understand this. In the early hours of the morning--so *after Midnight on the 15th*-- they were seen on a security camera in a convenience shop. So while this technically counts as "in Portland on the 16th" we in common terms would refer to that as the NIGHT OF the 15th...which turned into the DAY OF the 16th at midnight or at dawn, however you personally think of it.
DeleteTHE point is. It means that Justin being in portland at that time has no bearing whatsoever on Ayla being put to bed 18 HOURS later, on the following evening. JUSTIN WAS AT HOME. People simply will not accept that because...well I can't say why. They just wont. Hey, is your name Chelsea by chance? lol.
I have several emails I could forward to you. what is your email?
ReplyDelete? juststopthelies (@) yahoo dot com
Deletenan has left u4a! these brainwashed psychos are losing people left and right. mckee kitty took off too.
ReplyDeleteBut pedo BOB is stil there soiling the page. POOR AYLA!
ReplyDelete