Hi Obscure, I can't read the most recent comments under your precedent post, I click on loading but it doesn't work. Am I the only one for whom it doesn't work ?
Didn't Grace once say that Obscure was a cousin of Courtney's and that she was in cahoots with Justin, Jeff, Trista in getting rid of Ayla? so now why are they so buddy-buddy? Correct me if I am wrong-I usually stop paying attention when Grace is talking. I have a hard time understanding Crazy. I'd watch out if I were you Grace, you may be a fox but Obscure is a wolf.....
Thank you. As I have said, I have gone back to the beginning, and I am looking at everything very carefully. I do not claim that my theories are correct, only that the stars and all of the discrepancies within the Reynolds/Hanson/Gifford camp lead me to believe that Trista is far more involved than she claims.
What other reason could she have for leaking false information against Justin?
I have no problem admitting when I am wrong. I have done so several times on this blog, as well as my own.
The stolen blog is hard to follow, because that was a clusterfuck from the get-go, but I am over it now. My J4A.org blog should be easier, mainly because there are no comments to detract from the message. As information is revealed, I will update as needed.
I took over the "start" blog because I thought I was protecting "us" from Obscure. I was a complete total idiot, and I trusted the wrong people.
Someone on here also warned me to watch out, Obscure is a wolf.
That may be, but a wolf's true nature is to be what is, and not to try and be anything else.
If there is one thing we can all say about Obscure, they have been consistent in their behavior and actions.
If you think I am sucking up to gain some sort of power here, whatever.
I don't trust Obscure as far as I can throw them, and I bet they feel the same about me. But the truth is the truth.
Sometimes silence says a lot more than you think. I just wanted to throw that out there for future references.... and whowever catch it, catch it. That is all. Carry on. lol
I can be randomly ignorant sometimes. Usually when someone pisses me off for no good reason or because they are ignorant. But I got my point across and it shut her up for the time being so Smiles here. :)
John pee nice? lmao. he is a wingy loon, always jumping all over people and attacking before he even knows what he is talking about.tori and jeff hiding like thieves in the night then john pee comes riding in on his 3 legged fix it donkey and now he has conviently dissapeared for the most part, guess he is 'sick'. now we have all these admins flying out of the woodwork.... dumbAss4ayla,twiddleDee4ayla and gooberGirl4ayla. who else thinks tori is posting under one of these monikers becuz she is scurred?skanky coward.
they all blame grace for the confidentiality breach ,but it was tori and jeff who breached the security to le,Justins baby mama and Peter FIRST. grace just pointed that FACT out.
Grace, I think it's absolutely repulsing that you are using that as your blog picture. What happened to the fact that this is about AYLA not another child.
I don't understand the backwards thinking like this.
Now, Grace is wrong for using a picture of another child for her avatar, yet when she used a picture of a child that she thought belonged to me, it was hunky-dory. It was funny then, because of who she was targeting.
When I post people's personal information, I have just done the worst thing possible. Ignore the fact that those people did it first. As I said then, turnabout is fair play. Don't dish it if you can't take it.
Any time a person does something that one of you don't agree with, it is somehow insulting to AYLA. That's just not how life works.
I have a screenshot too, from my computer. What does that prove? Nothing. Anyone can photoshop anything. She copied and pasted what she wanted you all to think.
Or do you think? I am beginning to doubt it.
Obscure, I am outtie. This is fucking ridiculous and not doing you, your blog or Ayla any good. See ya in the funny papers.
Read the caption on the photo. If this is true she shouldn't be putting him in jeopardy. They don't even know these people. This blog is about Ayla as is the other there is not need to post a picture of "Justin's baby boy"
All of you, including tori and that guys from dhs are so gross.
Had to delete the last 20 comments. Sorry folks, I cannot allow this blog to be associated with false rumors regarding Ayla being found! No offense to anyone who had their stuff removed...
I'd say that if Grace wants to post here that's between her and Obscure. As Obscure said, we can either engage with Grace or not. The statements of anons who seem to pride themselves on being able to type swear words is irrelevant.
United 4 losers??? The Name is AYLA... United for AYLA, Dumbass, and dont come at me with "The name is for all the 'loser' bloggers of the group" BS, STFU!!
Obscure is one person (sometimes 2) - there is nothing new reported anywhere in this case. Perhaps s/he should be making up stories? If someone has something specific about Ayla they want to discuss they can voice it.
The blog owner seems to me to be brilliant in that they are allowing others to come from other blogs that were supposedly "FOR Ayla" but are now falling apart. And now they will not allow their members to post on them. So Obscure is allowing those members to post here to see exactly why those blogs are falling apart and what they really stood for. Because if not for Ayla than what was really happening. People who were closely involved in this case were the very people closely supporting those very blogs and that could be very relevant to Ayla.
in other news jerry sanduskys wife claims she still loves him even after he molested 456,372 little boys and raped their own adopted kid. she should be voted woman of the year!
wonder if she is in the same knitting club as bob vears wife....?
will courtney be joining the desperadoes in 'head in the sand' knitting club as well?
Heidi, Derek, or whoever reads here that would know:
The hoax report yesterday caused me to wonder if Ayla was wearing her splint, soft cast, and sling when she went missing OR if they went missing WITH her. If she wasn't put to bed with these items on it would indicate whoever removed her from the house was aware, and cared, that she needed them.
Curious, I guess "hoax" would depend on the intentions of the person writing the article. I imagine it's possible the person actually believed s/he saw Ayla AND Maddy McCann the week before that. What is the likelihood that both girls were taken to Electric City, Washington? It seems if the person believed what s/he was saying, s/he would have contacted LE instead of writing a citizen news piece in the local paper.
Agree with the first anon poster (that replies are to), and to united 4 losers, but would of worded it differently! John P is not nice to anyone that thinks Ayla is alive and Justin didn't kill her. John P. continues to post even after what his doctor supposedly told him, even though his cohorts keep telling him to take a break for his heart condition. He loves the attention. Is he having problems, or using his heart attack as an excuse to avoid what is going on at u4a? Or, maybe he was asked to say that, because he isn't handling it the right way?
Why is he asking for e-mails from authors of articles written in everyone's home town? Who asked him to do that? Why hasn't anyone questioned him on why he wants this info?
@ Space, I've wondered myself if Ayla was wearing the splint the night she went missing, or if it was taken with her. I know the early missing reports say that Ayla was "in" the cast and or sling. I've thought that perhaps we are not hearing any clarifying info on this becasue it is an investigative detail. ??
The Dr.'s report from Nov. 21 suggest she was healing well, and would need to wear it for another 10 days at least. (my understanding) I'm wondering if she would have still needed to wear the splint longer, but only for certain periods of time each day,..say overnight.
I cut and pasted two comments here that were on Ayla's page... '''''''''''''''''' Anonymous14:09 Ok, I know this has been up for awhile and I was just rereading stuff. . . these rantings of pogman come across to me as a child molester explaining how he molests little children. . .this is very sick and I can't believe you have been letting this person write on your blog. WTF
pogamen00:16 @AnonymousWTF, Yes, it's been up for months. You say you've read it before, but didn't comment. Shame on you for keeping your opinion to yourself for so long. Your evaluation seems intentionally provocative, and it does make me wonder why now? Spare us your bee shit. Don't go half measures - what, exactly, makes you think this was written by a child molester or has anything to do with causing harm to a child? If you are simply uneducated, or wanting to incite, let's take it to a different page. Your insight sucks - I'm not a man. '''''''''''''''''''
First, I want to say that I didn't understand Obscure's question when I was asked if the rumors were true. I don't know the rumor, or where it got started. Later, I found Anon's post (above).
Second, I don't give a FFFF (4F) award about the comment itself. (flying fickle finger of fate award) I do however, care a lot about the fact that it's on Ayla's page. It's like a crazed, mangy dog went out of it's way to piss on the only page that mentions Ayla by name.
Obscure, you say to welcome these new people. I was new, and I was welcomed. What is it that made the difference? Are they gone yet? Is there going to be another post?
If anyone wants to know something about my character, moral or otherwise, all you have to do is ask.
I feel like people did ask you why you were do vague and what you meant by certain things that you posted. You never answered (to my knowledge) you also stated that things would be come clear or that you would clear up one of your statements in July 5th. That post never came.
@GAL with reading comprehension issue ... too vague... Surely you are not addressing my comment above? Surely you are extending the subject to include posts that aren't so clear in their meaning, and not using that as a focal point for declaring my writing to be the product of a child molester? Is this why you think the comment was deserved?
Whether someone can understand my comments, or not, has nothing to do with my character. I appreciate the fact that there are so many people that ask questions about my comments, and they have been supportive of my efforts. Some things are going to be vague - some information should not be public, and some subject matter doesn't express itself in words without that information. I write what I'm comfortable sharing due to the effect it could have on others.
July 5... except that I numbered, dated, and kept the page address, I wouldn't be able to find my own posts. Keep looking. I don't search every page looking for a comment directed at me, and sometimes I don't read anything for days - such is life and work and family and home and friends and fishing season that I'm missing out on.
@ S You are probably right on this. I believe there were many details not released early on because LE did not want to give out investigative details. And now the family still wants to be careful what they release because they believe Ayla is out there and they do not not want to harm the investigation.
lovely of jeffie their fearless leader to make an appearance that had all the dimwits swooning. he spent all his time dissing the whistleblowers and didnt address his faux pas of desiminating sensitive info to several bloggers after LE asked them not to. what a LOSER. that whole BS 'expose' looks like tori the cowardly theif wrote it......... '"if tori wrote a book, I'd be the first to buy it.." this guy is so transparent, and tori is probably giving her kneepads a good workout so she has unfettered access the poor trista, jeffie is doing his part keeping her pickled up for the story picking...controling everything including what info is released. what right does this scuzbucket have here?????NONE.
this guy is an EX husband of tristas mom. he is NO RELATION to ayla.
Yes, his blog titled "Commenter's Concerns..Part 2" had absolutely nothing to do with legitimately addressing the valid issues his readers have raised and everything to do with bashing Obscure and Grace. Thank goodness he finally spoke to clear up "commenter's concerns."
Yes, Jeffie-tell us again how you identify yourself as Trista's STEPFATHER, when you are in fact her moms EX HUBBY, right? you are NO RELATION to trista or ayla. lying about your family status to get the throne as fam spokesperson. you are little more than a carpetbagger inserting yourself after the fact. where the heck were you when Trista, lil ray and ayla were homeless cowering in a seedy motel for shelter?you and tori, MR and MRS attention whore...it's kismit, really.
------------------- mckeekitty says: Hi Jeff,
I spent the weekend, without success, trying to obtain Carol Bengle Gilbert’s email. There is no contact information I can glean from her articles.
Carol reports in one of her articles:
“Trista Reynolds’ step-father Jeff Hanson shed new light on the case for the Just Stop the Lies blog, when he emailed the blog owner details about the life insurance policy DiPietro purchased on Ayla’s life.”
Can you attest to the accuracy of this? I initially dismissed it as sloppy journalism, but another poster pointed out to me that Carol is very well educated, an attorney no less, and “on-her-game.” So I’m scratching my head.
Concerning Jeff...I'm going to borrow from him "it is what it is" Anyone reading his response addressing commentors concerns from the last few weeks certainly ought to understand .."what it is".
Wow I just read Jeff's commentary. That was sick to say the least. All I see is his callous statement of Ayla being dead to him. I am so sick of hearing this from that side of the family. I mean really "Ayla's spirit left her when she was taken from her mother" what is that?! Give me a break.
For real? agreed - especially the last part. Has Trista made any commentary to how Ayla was when she saw her at Phoebe's on 11/3 or at the doctor's office twice after that? No, she hasn't. Surely if Ayla was miserable, fussing, carrying on for her mother it would have been mentioned long ago. She has not described those visits at all. Also, I have seen a number of pics of Ayla smiling with the DiPietros - it's curious how those get overlooked.
Hi Obscure,
ReplyDeleteI can't read the most recent comments under your precedent post, I click on loading but it doesn't work. Am I the only one for whom it doesn't work ?
I can get it to load more, but not all of them. My guess is that it cuts off completely after 250 posts?
DeleteI'm not sure how to fix that yet, because I cannot even see all of the comments on the main page. I have to read them from the dashboard.
DeleteI can view up to about 200.
DeleteI hope I didn't miss anything good.
Crazy Suz is starting more crap over at the other blog. She needs to go play in oncoming traffic.
ReplyDeleteSuz you need to double your dosage sweetheart.
ReplyDeleteDidn't Grace once say that Obscure was a cousin of Courtney's and that she was in cahoots with Justin, Jeff, Trista in getting rid of Ayla? so now why are they so buddy-buddy? Correct me if I am wrong-I usually stop paying attention when Grace is talking. I have a hard time understanding Crazy. I'd watch out if I were you Grace, you may be a fox but Obscure is a wolf.....
ReplyDeleteTori told me the bullshit about Courtney and Obscure being cousins. I could never find the link.
DeleteReally Tori said that?!? Well then Grace I am sorry I took a jab at you. But I did find your rants on the other/stolen blog hard to follow.
DeleteThank you. As I have said, I have gone back to the beginning, and I am looking at everything very carefully. I do not claim that my theories are correct, only that the stars and all of the discrepancies within the Reynolds/Hanson/Gifford camp lead me to believe that Trista is far more involved than she claims.
DeleteWhat other reason could she have for leaking false information against Justin?
I have no problem admitting when I am wrong. I have done so several times on this blog, as well as my own.
The stolen blog is hard to follow, because that was a clusterfuck from the get-go, but I am over it now. My J4A.org blog should be easier, mainly because there are no comments to detract from the message. As information is revealed, I will update as needed.
I took over the "start" blog because I thought I was protecting "us" from Obscure. I was a complete total idiot, and I trusted the wrong people.
Someone on here also warned me to watch out, Obscure is a wolf.
That may be, but a wolf's true nature is to be what is, and not to try and be anything else.
If there is one thing we can all say about Obscure, they have been consistent in their behavior and actions.
If you think I am sucking up to gain some sort of power here, whatever.
I don't trust Obscure as far as I can throw them, and I bet they feel the same about me. But the truth is the truth.
They have left John P too clean up. I dont have a prob with John P but he is way too nice and they are walking all over him.
ReplyDeleteSometimes silence says a lot more than you think. I just wanted to throw that out there for future references.... and whowever catch it, catch it. That is all. Carry on. lol
ReplyDeleteYES, they all claim Justin is silent so he MUST be guilty. What say you, Torwee?
DeleteHahahaha
DeleteTori, now is the time for YOU to "speak the truth, even if your voice shakes"
LMAO
Hilarious...being moderated now?
ReplyDeleteNo, but comments like this will make it necessary.
DeleteI deleted the comments directed at Suz, because they were just randomly ignorant.
...and I deleted the comments of Suz's that most likely justified everything you deleted. lol
DeleteI can be randomly ignorant sometimes. Usually when someone pisses me off for no good reason or because they are ignorant. But I got my point across and it shut her up for the time being so Smiles here. :)
Delete@ #2 I must have missed those comments! lol, but it makes sense why Anon above me was posting that way.
Delete@Anon above me, no hard feelings? If Suz got deleted, it would only be right to delete your comments as well!
No worries like I said I deserved to be moderated and I knew it was coming lol! :)
DeleteThere are moments when Obscure need to be moderated. lol Am I right, or am I right?
ReplyDeleteI deserved to be moderated actually. But Suz really tweaked my last nerve so I had to go there...I am not surprised it got deleted. I saw it coming.
DeleteYou are right. ;)
Delete:)
DeleteJohn pee nice? lmao. he is a wingy loon, always jumping all over people and attacking before he even knows what he is talking about.tori and jeff hiding like thieves in the night then john pee comes riding in on his 3 legged fix it donkey and now he has conviently dissapeared for the most part, guess he is 'sick'. now we have all these admins flying out of the woodwork.... dumbAss4ayla,twiddleDee4ayla and gooberGirl4ayla. who else thinks tori is posting under one of these monikers becuz she is scurred?skanky coward.
ReplyDeletethey all blame grace for the confidentiality breach ,but it was tori and jeff who breached the security to le,Justins baby mama and Peter FIRST. grace just pointed that FACT out.
Thank you.
ReplyDeleteYes, John P. is now supposedly sick. If it's true, oh well. If it's a lie, oh well.
ReplyDeleteTori and Jeff are in hiding. If it's true, oh well. If it's a lie, oh well.
Tori is very likely posting under another moniker, for fear of having to address the questions she needs to answer. If this is untrue, oh well.
Security/Confidentiality breaches all around. Oh well.
The takeaway, the lesson to be learned: THERE IS NO HONOR AMONG THIEVES.
I have said this time and time again.
Thanks for your comment!
Grace, I think it's absolutely repulsing that you are using that as your blog picture. What happened to the fact that this is about AYLA not another child.
ReplyDeleteWhen my kids and my granddaughter were threatened by Tori, Jeff and Jenn/Sarah/Obscure sucks, all bets were off.
DeleteI don't understand the backwards thinking like this.
DeleteNow, Grace is wrong for using a picture of another child for her avatar, yet when she used a picture of a child that she thought belonged to me, it was hunky-dory. It was funny then, because of who she was targeting.
When I post people's personal information, I have just done the worst thing possible. Ignore the fact that those people did it first. As I said then, turnabout is fair play. Don't dish it if you can't take it.
Any time a person does something that one of you don't agree with, it is somehow insulting to AYLA. That's just not how life works.
By the way, what child is that in the pic?
Wait- I thought Obscure was the first one to post your family's pictures Grace??? I am so confused and need a map to figure out this silly war.
DeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeletewhat the hell is going on?
DeleteJennifer Rhodes is harassing me, sorry Obscure.
DeleteWait, I thought there was no Jennifer Rhodes.
DeletePersonally, I don't believe there is, or a Sarah Thompson.
S.
DeleteI have no clue what to believe!
I have a screenshot too, from my computer. What does that prove? Nothing. Anyone can photoshop anything. She copied and pasted what she wanted you all to think.
DeleteOr do you think? I am beginning to doubt it.
Obscure, I am outtie. This is fucking ridiculous and not doing you, your blog or Ayla any good. See ya in the funny papers.
http://oi46.tinypic.com/iz6n2h.jpg
Deleteas you can see, the last time i contacted grace was in june. she emailed me out of the blue 3 days ago. juststopthelies grace.
Anyone got the Cliff's Notes on this shit? I'm so lost...
DeleteRead the caption on the photo. If this is true she shouldn't be putting him in jeopardy. They don't even know these people. This blog is about Ayla as is the other there is not need to post a picture of "Justin's baby boy"
ReplyDeleteAll of you, including tori and that guys from dhs are so gross.
I thought it was one of John P's grandbabies. Grace, is it Justin's baby boy? If so, I have to call foul on that...
DeleteI took it off.
DeleteOh, okay. :)
DeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteI hope her kids don't live with her. If they did then they probably get abused left and right in every way possible.
DeleteWhat's the point? I failed to see one, so I deleted. I will post it again, if someone can tell me who/what this has to do with????
DeleteThe point is everyone is big and bad when they're anonymous.
DeleteHad to delete the last 20 comments. Sorry folks, I cannot allow this blog to be associated with false rumors regarding Ayla being found! No offense to anyone who had their stuff removed...
ReplyDeleteAwwww. Sweet talker. Oh you <3
DeleteLOL Michelle!
DeleteI'd say that if Grace wants to post here that's between her and Obscure. As Obscure said, we can either engage with Grace or not. The statements of anons who seem to pride themselves on being able to type swear words is irrelevant.
@u
DeleteYou better take down the whole blog then!!! HAAAAAA
I guess that was funny? Haaaaa...no.
Deleteyou didn't know Grace.
ReplyDeleteUnited 4 losers??? The Name is AYLA... United for AYLA, Dumbass, and dont come at me with "The name is for all the 'loser' bloggers of the group" BS, STFU!!
ReplyDeleteFor the love of Christ! Is this blog about grace now. That's all the. Comments are about. Grace finally gets the attention she so desperately wanted.
ReplyDeleteI agree.
DeleteCan we get back to ayla now?!
ReplyDeleteThanks for commenting. Why were YOU following or contributing?
DeleteObscure is one person (sometimes 2) - there is nothing new reported anywhere in this case. Perhaps s/he should be making up stories? If someone has something specific about Ayla they want to discuss they can voice it.
DeleteThe blog owner seems to me to be brilliant in that they are allowing others to come from other blogs that were supposedly "FOR Ayla" but are now falling apart. And now they will not allow their members to post on them. So Obscure is allowing those members to post here to see exactly why those blogs are falling apart and what they really stood for. Because if not for Ayla than what was really happening. People who were closely involved in this case were the very people closely supporting those very blogs and that could be very relevant to Ayla.
Deletethere is no news. the cows over at u4a are just standing in a field chewing their cuds..............over and over.
DeleteBrilliant?! Since when is "brilliant" used to describe a miserable piece of human trash?? It must have another meaning for you.
DeleteLol Nope I explained why I think Obscure is being brilliant. So unless you mean Obscure is helping to toss out the trash. I stand by my observation.
DeleteNo, I meant Obscure IS trash, but Grace is an even bigger pile of trash than Obscure.
Delete"One mans trash is another mans treasure"
DeletePuhlease!!!
Deletein other news jerry sanduskys wife claims she still loves him even after he molested 456,372 little boys and raped their own adopted kid. she should be voted woman of the year!
ReplyDeletewonder if she is in the same knitting club as bob vears wife....?
will courtney be joining the desperadoes in 'head in the sand' knitting club as well?
Done. Won't be back. This blog is pathetic!
ReplyDeleteMmmmkay.
DeleteBuh bye!
You seriously posted just to say you read & aren't coming back? LOL
DeleteObscure, you are too much. Gotta love her. lol
ReplyDeleteThis link says that Ayla was spotted in Washington.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.webpagescreenshot.info/img/70126-728201254037AM
That of course is a hoax, and a terrible one at that.
DeleteThe person who submitted it, ..not a very bright person.
Heidi, Derek, or whoever reads here that would know:
DeleteThe hoax report yesterday caused me to wonder if Ayla was wearing her splint, soft cast, and sling when she went missing OR if they went missing WITH her. If she wasn't put to bed with these items on it would indicate whoever removed her from the house was aware, and cared, that she needed them.
I wouldn't call it a hoax. It might not be accurate, but then again it could be accurate. We just don't know at this point.
DeleteTrue there have been many tips regarding Ayla. Some may have had some value to them. We just do not know.
DeleteCurious, I guess "hoax" would depend on the intentions of the person writing the article. I imagine it's possible the person actually believed s/he saw Ayla AND Maddy McCann the week before that. What is the likelihood that both girls were taken to Electric City, Washington? It seems if the person believed what s/he was saying, s/he would have contacted LE instead of writing a citizen news piece in the local paper.
Deletethe news source has repudiated it and apologized
Deletei think you can safely assume it was a hoax
Still out of the thousands of tips reported there were a few that may have had some value or could have been a possible sighting.
DeleteAgree with the first anon poster (that replies are to), and to united 4 losers, but would of worded it differently! John P is not nice to anyone that thinks Ayla is alive and Justin didn't kill her. John P. continues to post even after what his doctor supposedly told him, even though his cohorts keep telling him to take a break for his heart condition. He loves the attention. Is he having problems, or using his heart attack as an excuse to avoid what is going on at u4a? Or, maybe he was asked to say that, because he isn't handling it the right way?
ReplyDeleteWhy is he asking for e-mails from authors of articles written in everyone's home town? Who asked him to do that? Why hasn't anyone questioned him on why he wants this info?
It is all very odd! What's next from them?
signed:getrealpeople
@ Space,
ReplyDeleteI've wondered myself if Ayla was wearing the splint the night she went missing, or if it was taken with her.
I know the early missing reports say that Ayla was "in" the cast and or sling.
I've thought that perhaps we are not hearing any clarifying info on this becasue it is an investigative detail. ??
The Dr.'s report from Nov. 21 suggest she was healing well, and would need to wear it for another 10 days at least. (my understanding)
I'm wondering if she would have still needed to wear the splint longer, but only for certain periods of time each day,..say overnight.
I cut and pasted two comments here that were on Ayla's page...
ReplyDelete''''''''''''''''''
Anonymous14:09
Ok, I know this has been up for awhile and I was just rereading stuff. . . these rantings of pogman come across to me as a child molester explaining how he molests little children. . .this is very sick and I can't believe you have been letting this person write on your blog. WTF
pogamen00:16
@AnonymousWTF, Yes, it's been up for months. You say you've read it before, but didn't comment. Shame on you for keeping your opinion to yourself for so long. Your evaluation seems intentionally provocative, and it does make me wonder why now? Spare us your bee shit. Don't go half measures - what, exactly, makes you think this was written by a child molester or has anything to do with causing harm to a child? If you are simply uneducated, or wanting to incite, let's take it to a different page. Your insight sucks - I'm not a man.
'''''''''''''''''''
First, I want to say that I didn't understand Obscure's question when I was asked if the rumors were true. I don't know the rumor, or where it got started. Later, I found Anon's post (above).
Second, I don't give a FFFF (4F) award about the comment itself. (flying fickle finger of fate award) I do however, care a lot about the fact that it's on Ayla's page. It's like a crazed, mangy dog went out of it's way to piss on the only page that mentions Ayla by name.
Obscure, you say to welcome these new people. I was new, and I was welcomed. What is it that made the difference? Are they gone yet? Is there going to be another post?
If anyone wants to know something about my character, moral or otherwise, all you have to do is ask.
posted by pogamen 7/29/2012
I feel like people did ask you why you were do vague and what you meant by certain things that you posted. You never answered (to my knowledge) you also stated that things would be come clear or that you would clear up one of your statements in July 5th. That post never came.
Delete@GAL with reading comprehension issue
Delete... too vague... Surely you are not addressing my comment above? Surely you are extending the subject to include posts that aren't so clear in their meaning, and not using that as a focal point for declaring my writing to be the product of a child molester? Is this why you think the comment was deserved?
Whether someone can understand my comments, or not, has nothing to do with my character. I appreciate the fact that there are so many people that ask questions about my comments, and they have been supportive of my efforts. Some things are going to be vague - some information should not be public, and some subject matter doesn't express itself in words without that information. I write what I'm comfortable sharing due to the effect it could have on others.
July 5... except that I numbered, dated, and kept the page address, I wouldn't be able to find my own posts. Keep looking.
I don't search every page looking for a comment directed at me, and sometimes I don't read anything for days - such is life and work and family and home and friends and fishing season that I'm missing out on.
posted by pogamen 7/30/2012
@ S
ReplyDeleteYou are probably right on this. I believe there were many details not released early on because LE did not want to give out investigative details. And now the family still wants to be careful what they release because they believe Ayla is out there and they do not not want to harm the investigation.
lovely of jeffie their fearless leader to make an appearance that had all the dimwits swooning. he spent all his time dissing the whistleblowers and didnt address his faux pas of desiminating sensitive info to several bloggers after LE asked them not to. what a LOSER. that whole BS 'expose' looks like tori the cowardly theif wrote it......... '"if tori wrote a book, I'd be the first to buy it.." this guy is so transparent, and tori is probably giving her kneepads a good workout so she has unfettered access the poor trista, jeffie is doing his part keeping her pickled up for the story picking...controling everything including what info is released. what right does this scuzbucket have here?????NONE.
ReplyDeletethis guy is an EX husband of tristas mom. he is NO RELATION to ayla.
Yes, his blog titled "Commenter's Concerns..Part 2" had absolutely nothing to do with legitimately addressing the valid issues his readers have raised and everything to do with bashing Obscure and Grace. Thank goodness he finally spoke to clear up "commenter's concerns."
DeleteYes, Jeffie-tell us again how you identify yourself as Trista's STEPFATHER, when you are in fact her moms EX HUBBY, right? you are NO RELATION to trista or ayla. lying about your family status to get the throne as fam spokesperson. you are little more than a carpetbagger inserting yourself after the fact. where the heck were you when Trista, lil ray and ayla were homeless cowering in a seedy motel for shelter?you and tori, MR and MRS attention whore...it's kismit, really.
ReplyDelete-------------------
mckeekitty says:
Hi Jeff,
I spent the weekend, without success, trying to obtain Carol Bengle Gilbert’s email. There is no contact information I can glean from her articles.
Carol reports in one of her articles:
“Trista Reynolds’ step-father Jeff Hanson shed new light on the case for the Just Stop the Lies blog, when he emailed the blog owner details about the life insurance policy DiPietro purchased on Ayla’s life.”
Can you attest to the accuracy of this? I initially dismissed it as sloppy journalism, but another poster pointed out to me that Carol is very well educated, an attorney no less, and “on-her-game.” So I’m scratching my head.
Anyone who thinks Jeffie is relaying 'ACCURATE' info from Trista is smoking some serious opium....just saying..
ReplyDeleteConcerning Jeff...I'm going to borrow from him
Delete"it is what it is"
Anyone reading his response addressing commentors concerns from the last few weeks certainly ought to understand .."what it is".
Wow I just read Jeff's commentary. That was sick to say the least. All I see is his callous statement of Ayla being dead to him. I am so sick of hearing this from that side of the family. I mean really "Ayla's spirit left her when she was taken from her mother" what is that?! Give me a break.
ReplyDeleteFor real? agreed - especially the last part. Has Trista made any commentary to how Ayla was when she saw her at Phoebe's on 11/3 or at the doctor's office twice after that? No, she hasn't. Surely if Ayla was miserable, fussing, carrying on for her mother it would have been mentioned long ago. She has not described those visits at all. Also, I have seen a number of pics of Ayla smiling with the DiPietros - it's curious how those get overlooked.
Delete