So,
Amanda Benner--or someone claiming to be her--- recently commented here. She responded because someone
said they have pictures of her husband illegally tattooing people in his
home. The person, for some reason, believes that Shawn Benner comments
on this blog under the alias of "Eve". That in itself makes me LOL, but Amanda shared some interesting tidbits.
Amanda Benner8.7.12
Amanda Benner8.7.12
Amanda Benner10.7.12
Selena
I dont know what to believe, if Ayla is alive or dead! But either was
my huband and I do care about her. Say she were to have passed I would
not stop caring! I have hope because I guess I dont want to think the
worst. IATM... I was at ONE vigil and yes I spoke on that show in the
beginning because I was wanted to clear things up. My face isnt all over
the news and better yet commenting to everyone's comments good or bad. I
do stay out of it and yes that day (after Justin called the police
saying Ayala was missing) Trista was on her way to Bucks Harbor. During
the day. not after Ayla was put to bed the night before. And I dont
really care who is pointing the fingers at who. And once again I am only
on here because I was informed about my husbands name being brought up.
Just as I am sure since you clearly put your opinion out there that if
someone was talking about the person you were with you would do the
same! and... Anonymous I didnt come here to answer questions! I dont
care what the BLOG is about! I came to correct shit that wasnt true
about my family. Thats why I responded and keep on. And you may not care
about the "tattooing" but clearly someone does. If you or your family
were being talked about I am sure you would do the same..or maybe you
wouldnt. who knows but I know my family is my everything and I am NOT
okay with people running it. If people have something to say or dont
like something about my family or I, feel free to come to me or tell me
your name so I can address you. If I had names maybe I would say
something a little more private. Not on this super cool blog page.
1.Basically, when she says she doesn't know whether to believe Ayla is alive or dead, she's saying she doesn't know if Trista is lying. That's the only way I can interpret her statement. Why can't she believe what her best friend believes and continues to lead the public to believe?
2. Trista thinks the worst. If Ayla's own mother can allow herself---and convince others--to think the worst, why can't Amanda? Is it because she knows just how capable Trista is of lying and acting?
3. I'm not sure where/what Bucks Harbor is...not a local...but interesting, nonetheless. Why didn't Amanda say that on national TV, on Nancy Grace?
Amanda Benner8.7.12
Amanda Benner10.7.12
Elizabeth....
I told you I do not know! If I did I would tell you. I dont like Jess
and dont care about Jess. Selena I have been best friends with Trista
for many years. However I will set one thing straight. We have not been
close in years, as in I dont talk to her or see her everyday like I used
to. I will always love and care about Trista but you know what, as of
now I do not speak to her and probably will not ever again. I am not the
type of person to stick up for the people I love if they are in the
wrong, I tell the truth and say how it is. I will not turn away from
someone I care for but will tell them when they are wrong. If they dont
like it too bad. I refuse to be fake with them because I care and trust
me Trista is not by any means perfect. We were childhood friends, and we
both lead very different lives. So now... as of a few weeks ago I have
decided that as much as I love her she is my past. Soooo because I am
labeled her "bff" that doesnt mean anything when it comes to what I have
to say or how I feel.
1. Lots of people dislike Jessica.
2. Why would she be so vague about what Trista is in the wrong about, especially when making a comment of this caliber on THIS blog?
3. In Trista's "time of need", the greatest time of need in her whole life, her BFF decides to call it quits? There's something going on, and it's more than 'you borrowed my heels two months ago, I need them back because they cost a lot of money'...if you know what I mean!
I realize that some of you have discussed this already, but I'm front-paging the comments so that they are not missed! Also, Pogamen has a page so that the discussion of his/her theories can take place in one section. I'm not sure if Pogamen will comment here again or not, but I know that some of you find what he says very interesting.
I see the situation as perhaps Amanda hadnt seen much of Trista as she was busy with her own life. AYLA becomes missing and Amanda...loving Trista as a childhood friend, runs to Trista's side to comfort her in a time of need.Two weeks ago,(about the same time Jeff and Trista disappear from the blogging world) Amanda finds out that somethin just isnt right. Trista is in the wrong. This wrong is a giant wrong because it breaks these two ladies apart. Amanda stating that she feels she will never talk to Trista again. I am wondering what that wrong is. Its a biggy.....a bff lifetime biggy.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the post, Obscure.Thanks for the Pogamen page as well. :)
Yes, interesting comments by Amanda.
ReplyDeleteI'm sure some people from Maine can tell us, where or what Bucks Harbor is. I'm very curious about that too.
Amanda must be quite upset with Trista, for whatever she feels Trista is wrong about. To not want to speak with someone you've been friends with since childhood, *ever again*, ..she must feel it is something serious.
I wouldn't be honest if I didn't say, I'm very curious about what Amanda feels so strongly that Trista is wrong about.
I do thank her for sharing what she has already.
Google Maps - Bucks Harbor is in Machiasport, very close to the prison.
DeleteI appreciate Amanda's words as well. I feel she is conscientious and sincere. I would assume if whatever it was that upset Amanda had any relevance to Ayla she has shared that with LE.
Thank you Space.
DeleteI'm sure you're right in regards to Amanda sharing any information with LE that pertains to Ayla.
http://www.bucksharbor.com/
ReplyDeleteBucks Harbor is many things. It's beautiful. It's touristy. It's lobstery..but.. A tourist attraction mid-late December? No.
ReplyDeleteWhy would Trista be headed that way, eh? There is nothing much past Bucks Harbor..eh. I mean..if you drove a tiny bit further, you'd be in another country..eh. Does anyone in Trista's extended family of drug addicts and/or traffickers own a boat, eh? The weather was mild. Maybe they accidentally floated up stream with Ayla, eh? Why don't the police question Laurie Boysenberry, eh? I've got her cell number. She left it on a public page. Duh, eh? BTW this only adds to my suspicion about Ayla in Canadialand. eh.
I concur. And I love your comment.
Delete@Obscure - I've misused everyone's pages, and yet you give me a page? You are something special. I have a story I want to tell to get that page started, but I need some time to write/edit it. The topic is prompted by a few unusual emails I received from this blog's viewers. The person that emailed simply doesn't deserve to hear/read the whole story in a private email.
ReplyDeleteFor those that think you 'know' me... nevermind.
posted by pogamen 7/11/2012
:) Obscure is something special...I for one will not forget the kindness shown.
DeleteI am awaiting your story.You have mentioned some very big name players...
Someone has some Bombshell texts of her own! Anyone seen them?
ReplyDeleteI would love to discuss the texts, but I thought they were afraid that doing so would interfere with the investigation.
DeleteNot exactly bombshell... More like old news of Justin in Portland getting his belongings on the 15th made to sound like he wasn't home on the 16th. Pathetic really. Nice try though, Tori and Trista but no dice.
DeleteInteresting for sure! The only thing that bothers me though is the fact that they released only 1/2. Its hypocrital to bash this blog for releasing one half of texts and then later do the same. Doesnt change my mind about what I believe happened to Ayla but just had to speak on that since I hate a hypocrite. I don't doubt the authenticity of the texts though.
DeleteNew Pink Dress,
DeleteYep, not so bombshell. Kind of poorly done. I can't even say I thught it was a *good try*.
There are plenty of reasons why friends can go different ways. In this case, it might be related to Ayla... or not. BlameCanadaaa, why Laurie Boysenberry ? This is the first time I have heard her name.
ReplyDeleteShe is Trista's old friend who happened to pop up on Jeff's Ayla website a while ago. She is from Canada, and made it a point to let everyone know she hasn't seen or talked to trista in years(wink wink). Then she left her phone number. After that date, she started popping up everywhere. Each day it became more and more oobvious these two never lost touch, as Laurie tried to lead us to believe. She's also the one who wanted all of "Ayla's Angels" to donate $10 to Trista's pocket. Not the Ayla account...Trista's pocket and/or crack pipe.
DeleteThank you, BCT, that explains a lot. She posted in here to defend her request for $10 per angel.
Deletecongrats pogaman for your page!
ReplyDeletePlaying Omega's GAME, Amen, pogamen. The end? I didn't think so.
ReplyDeleteWho cares? Amanda is a criminal and trash just like Trista. They're perfect for each other!
ReplyDeleteIF Amanda Benner has indeed walked away from Trista, then I give her a lot of credit, and she has earned some respect points in my book. Upon reading some of Amanda's responses the other day, my opinion of her slightly shifted. I don't know her, I don't know her family. She may be trash..but if she is, then she's at least trash with a conscience. For someone to turn their back and walk away after being in the spotlight, it takes some soul searching. That, and the ability to respond to a motherly instinct. Regardless of her past, present, or future..her decision to walk away from Trista and her bullshit makes Amanda Benner a better mom than Trista has ever been. For whichever reason, she made the decision for herself, and for her family. We've all made mistakes, but walking away from a poisonous environment takes some courage.
DeleteLooks like Christine Corrado wants u all 2 herself. She ain't gunna be happy if other people are allowed on the new Pogapage. I was reading her wacko rants the other day on TLLOM. Bitch ain't right
ReplyDelete@TLPMOCC, Maybe CC will share her opinions here. I'm not going over there, and her emails are... odd, and unsolicited.
DeleteWithout the reward, others will begin to talk, where they wouldn't before. It's already starting.
That's bull crap. Christine didn't rant about anything anywhere. Someone is just picking a new person to throw under the bus. Big surprise.
DeleteJF
Why do I care about the other page? I sincerely don't....keep chirping it doesn't phase me. Btw, I don't rant...TLPMOCCLRODYOOBCE...and I'm not a "bitch." Just to clarify, if you think I'm a bitch, it's probably something you're not happy with bc you actually don't know me. I've done nothing but worked hard to help Ayla...and you?
DeleteSorry, i had to laugh,MY emails are "odd?" come on....I have never in my life read anything more 'cryptic' and odd as your edited stories that contain no new facts.
I wish the both of you all the best though. Im not here to waste time. Have a good day!
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteBucks Harbor, Machiasport...
ReplyDeleteFirst off @Sarah, how am I trash? You dont know anything about me besides media bullshit. You must be pretty insecure if the comment you made is "how Trista and I are both "TRASH"". You seem pretty classy yourself.
ReplyDeleteAs for why I am no longer friends with Trisa has nothing to do with Ayla or her being missing. I dont get into why we are no longer friends because its not relevant. We are not friends simply because I am very different from her (not saying any better or worse) and we have gone our own separate ways. It sucks that its during this time but that is a hard decision I have made. I dont get into Tristas wrongs or faults because friends or not I dont hate her, I still have respect for her and can be mature about things. I do not come on this blog to trash people. I have came here to stick up for myself/family and clear some things up with the truth.
Amanda, I can relate. The bloggers and the random commenters on social networks certainly worked hard at creating a characterization of myself and people around me that are so far from any truth about any of us. It's amazing how strangers can believe they have a right to summarize who they believe you are, isn't it? Luckily the people in my real life over the course of over three decades have never seen any indication that I'm anything but genuine, law abiding, kind, intelligent, and that I am not one to accept information blindly. I'm sceptically open minded. Lol. But anyone who has never met me and has read about me or my family up in Maine on a hateful blog/facebook pg has a completely different picture than the truth. I know how it feels to have the public misrepresenting who you are. And there is really nothing you can do about it other than continuing to be who you are. If there isn't any truth to it then the people who know you will never believe there could be. I've never been called the kind of names that those who are purely anti-Justin as opposed to "pro Ayla" have placed on me, so initially it stung. Carry on living a good life and saying what you feel it's important to say. Anyone who is involved on any level in this should be looking for productive ways to help or they are irrelevant. Trash talking people who you don't know and who you presume you hate is not helpful to a missing child so pay them no mind. -Angela
ReplyDeleteThanks! :)
ReplyDelete"The bloggers and the random commenters on social networks certainly worked hard at creating a characterization of myself and people around me that are so far from any truth about any of us. It's amazing how strangers can believe they have a right to summarize who they believe you are, isn't it?"
ReplyDeleteGood advice for everyone, Angela.
KJ