7.22.2012

Exhibit A

I would like to draw your attention back to the text messages that Trista sent to Justin.

In one particular text, Trista says the following:


Trista:Aylas bday is in 2 months and I dont want us missing that especially since u didnt get to be with us last year. So I give u permission to put up on aylas website that you or I do not agree with any events by bob for ayla. You know i wish i could turn to your family for support but i bet i wouldnt get it

I would argue that both parents have denounced Bob Vear, and out of respect for their daughter, the rest of us should too. 


Trista makes it very clear that this is NOT someone she wants to be associated with (I know weird, given her other associations), yet Bob is welcomed and encouraged to post on United4Ayla?! He is not offering any information that is not otherwise known. He does not know the DiPietros any more than I do. If any credit is due to him it is for being a snake in the grass...pretending to help a "friend"---all the while he was really trying to gain access that a decent person would not have WANTED in the first place. What can we expect though? As a self-confessed pedophile, Bob Vear is staying true to form: PREYING ON THOSE WHO ARE VULNERABLE...


Another thing that stands out in this message is that Trista is so desperate for support, she is willing to turn to the DiPietros to get it. That speaks VOLUMES about this situation. She clearly does not have the support of her own family, and if she truly thought Justin and Co. had anything to do with Ayla's disappearance, would she really WANT their support? Weird stuff. 


Tori and Jeffrey are not looking out for her best interests. Tori is happy to be back in high school, and she's doing a good job in her role as the "Gossip Girl." She deserves a round of applause for being a complete mess who could not keep a secret if someone paid her to. Er...On second thought, paying her would probably be the only way to get her to shut the hell up. Things told to people in confidence should stay that way, but it's much more self-serving to click forward on an email in order to gratify your need to be the "go-to-girl." To have the most sources...To be praised as the blogger. It's the old "gain the whole world, lose your soul" type of deal. 


Jeffrey is...well, he's Jeffrey. I don't even think I need to discuss his motives and stupidity. If anyone wants me to, I'll be happy to oblige.


Loose lips sink ships. Keep talking...I have a feeling that this situation will have nothing on the Titanic when it's all said and done.

 Side note: Is anyone else concerned about John Pomerleau's grandbaby? o_O
 Side note 2: I LOVE how they are discussing Bob Vear as though he can't read what they're saying. lol
 

136 comments:

  1. more questions7/23/12, 12:24 AM

    Serious question....does Trista even have a clue about what goes on at U4A?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good question...wish I knew the answer!

      Delete
    2. more questions - I wouldn't be surprised if she knows nothing about it.

      Delete
    3. adventures at storyland7/23/12, 10:29 AM

      steve says
      Phoebe kills Ayla to remove a burden on the family, or in a fit of rage caused by withdrawal. After all, why was she going to the methadone clinic. Methadone is a synthetic opioid, used medically as an analgesic and a maintenance anti-addictive for use in patients with opioid dependency. Did she work at the clicinc or was she a patient?
      _______________________________________

      where is the evidence phoebe goes to a methadone clinic? and everyone knows she works for the state. MORE SLANDER

      Delete
    4. If Phoebe considered Ayla "a burden" and wanted to "remove a burden on the family" it's inane to think that's how she would choose to do it. I believe Phoebe loves her grandchildren and has shown that through trying to help her children *protect* their children. If she felt Ayla was in danger at her house, or was "a burden" - she would have given her back to the Reynolds or to the state. IMO

      Delete
    5. Selena Johnson7/23/12, 12:11 PM

      wth?? wow...


      ya know...this is a good thing when it comes to evidence...**Everything** can be printed up and sent to a judge! No talkinin to people...no courtroom drama...just hit the print key, Sis!

      ...makin it to damned easy! Hell...dont even have to go looking for this shit...Obscure has packaged everything up...WITH HEADINGS!

      Once again Obscure, thank you.(I mean that) You get my piece of cake at the homecoming...unless its chocolate...then you can have Phoebe's...lol

      Delete
    6. http://news.yahoo.com/pedophilia-baby-ayla-side-story-central-theme-233000599.html


      * Vear added Ayla Reynolds to his now-removed Facebook page as his "granddaughter" on Dec. 16. But like his Ayla Community page post, it was preserved by readers. "I know that with my other grand, I now take that much needed time, to hold him, to tell him that I love him, and before he turns his eyes inward at night, just give him a big ol PapaBoot hug. One never knows when the opportunity will present itself again. In the meanwhile, I just hope and pray, that my 'Little Buggie' will come home, so that I too, can give her that special PaPaBoot Hug and Kiss," Vear said.

      * Readers expressed concern about the implications of Vear's word choices. For example, he said in a Bangor Post interview, "Tonight if you have a small child at home, hug and caress them. One never knows." Case followers pointed out the oddity of using the word caress to talk about a parent-child hug.

      Delete
    7. yahoo reader coents7/23/12, 12:38 PM

      johnette-- 5 mths ago He was convicted and was sentenced to 4 years. He was released early for "good behavior" he served less than 1 year. The only reason that he is not on the Maine Sex Offender Registry List is because.... it was started about twenty years ago. Therefore he has been allowed to keep his Evil crime hidden.

      johnette-- 5 mths ago Dear Donna, If you want to applaud honesty. Well, Here it is.....I am a relative of the nine year old little girl that he raped. He was a twenty three year old man at the time. He was her step father. I am the same age as him, so I remember this well. He can lie and use drugs as a excuse...but, smoking pot does not make adult men rape children. His concern for Baby Ayla is for self gratification. He is basking in the attention his involvement brings. He did have to publicly admit that he was a pedophile because his victim found the courage after 30 years to come forward. When she saw the involvement that he had with with Baby Ayla and all the children in the community. She did what she had to do to protect them. You can applaud her because she's a survivor!

      Delete
    8. vears victim speaks7/23/12, 12:40 PM

      Rhonda Behmke • Watervliet, New York • 5 mths ago wish someone would listen to me when I first let people know what a sick man he is. I was his victim and in a way will always be his victim.

      Delete
    9. more yahoo comments7/23/12, 12:42 PM

      johnette--- 5 mths ago Don't let him have that power over you Rhonda. You WAS his victum when you was a 9 year old innocent little girl. Tell everyone what he did to you. Let the world know how EVIL Bob Vear is. Give him that and only that....because it's the only thing he deserves! He named his daughter after my daughter.....So he must have been keeping "tabs" on our family for a long time after he got out of jail..... It makes me sick to think about him! ARGHHHHHH

      Delete
    10. LOL Selena...you're welcome.

      Delete
    11. Whoa, hold the presses...he RAPED her? I was under the impression that he molested her, which is not any better, but less violent.

      HE RAPED a 9 YEAR OLD???

      Excuse me while I throw up.

      Delete
    12. liars and losers and molesters oh my7/23/12, 6:41 PM

      Puts the disgust meter at a whole other level in regards to tori-attention- whori and Johnny flake doesn't it? poor lil ayla....

      Delete
  2. Can Trista read?

    ReplyDelete
  3. maybe trista doesnt have a computor or internet access, so Jeffie boy with his partner tori are running amok. someone needs to tell her to get to the local library. I dont understand why the two pages merged to begin with. It's no an official garbage dump fuf illiterates ad child moleststers and those who's lips are kissing the aforementioned arses.....vears a mega druggie and a freak. poor sweet ayla.

    the things they are doing makes trista look bad, if that is even possible.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. maybe he's "sheltering" her from it - controlling people can be that way

      Delete
    2. Selena Johnson7/23/12, 1:05 PM

      Really?

      I agree. It wouldnt surprise me if he is handing her the change to go get booze... *sighs*
      Then take notes on everything coming outta her mouth after she has sipped a few. I cant express how much I dislike that man...wait! Yes I can! I dislike him as much as I dislike GT!
      QD LD SHD = snake

      Delete
    3. Definitely with you there Selena, and JohnP is desperate to be "the bottom" in his bromance with both of them.

      Delete
    4. the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow7/23/12, 2:55 PM

      You guys think Jeffie keeps trista in a drunken state so he can control her and everything else? jeff thinks he is going to get some money out of this.why else would he be so involved.....unless ofcourse he 'cares'......NAH....

      Delete
  4. It's creepy and sickening that they welcome a pedophile on a blog about a missing child.

    So now, after 7 months, he has something to say. Now, he is focused and willing to help in finding Ayla. He probably got one of Jeff's e-mails inviting him to the blog.

    Just shows how low Jeff and Tori will go to bash Justin and his family.

    signed:getrealpeople

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the space between7/23/12, 9:43 AM

      getrealpeople - Tori and Bob had been emailing privately a few months before he started posting on the site.

      Delete
    2. Space,

      We know that. I have been leaking the emails. Anyone want to know what happened X-mas dinner at Bob's house?

      Delete
    3. the space between7/23/12, 11:53 AM

      Grace - reading getrealpeople's comment I assumed s/he didn't see that information.

      What happened at Christmas dinner?

      Delete
    4. the space between7/23/12, 1:29 PM

      Agreed Grace. On the question of "is she too lazy to do a post?" I'd refer back to what you said - she has some questions to answer when she does. I'd also refer back to what you said awhile back, hinting at the possibility of a developing relationship between Tori and Jeff - maybe she's too busy with that? Does Jeff make money?

      Delete
    5. I have no idea what Jeff does. Why has there been no sleuthing on Jeff? Do I have to do everything myself? I'm starting to feel like the little red hen. After all, I'm in Colorado. I could use some help from you east coasters, lol!

      Seriously, I have no idea. He has ties to a martial arts studio, he isn't all that good with computers, and he likes dogs and bikes. That is about all I know.

      Well, I know what the stars tell me about Jeff, but no one wants to hear that stuff. (If you do, you know where to go!)

      Now, what Tori says about Jeff is a completely different story...perhaps for another time.

      Delete
    6. united for tori and jeff so sweet7/23/12, 2:43 PM

      yes, I saw how Jeffe boy 'lost his pants' to tori in the merger. sounds kind of sexual. ah the merging, oh yes, what a LOVE STORY. just gross. isnt jeffie boy married to tristas mom?

      Delete
    7. hiding under a rock7/23/12, 2:50 PM

      Tori is hiding because Peter will be hunting her ass down for her confidentiality breach.

      Delete
    8. I've pondered Tori's absence as well.
      I have also considered Space's thoughts.
      Also wondered if she isn't incarcerated. Perhaps on some sort of limited time type thing.

      Delete
    9. the space between7/23/12, 3:49 PM

      Grace - the little red hen! I like it!

      I wasn't asking anyone to sleuth, I assumed it had either already been done or someone who had been "in his circle" might know.

      united - I believe I've heard it a few ways: 1. Jeff and Becca are divorced; 2. they are still married but don't (or didn't) live together

      Delete
    10. Space, I know you weren't. I have a different kind of humor, some get it, some don't.

      Are Tori and Jeff knocking boots? That is an interesting question. I have some info on that...I'm just not sure now is the time. I'm kinda like Justin in that regard...

      Delete
    11. the space between7/23/12, 4:20 PM

      Alright, Grace, let us know when your bread is done baking? :)

      Delete
    12. I will Space, I will. I have to wait until the *stars* are aligned, yanno? LOL

      See Selena, I can even laugh at myself.

      Delete
    13. Selena Johnson7/23/12, 4:50 PM

      lol That was funny.

      Delete
    14. Grace your acting like a little kid, trying to get attention with these posts. This is about a missing child look how you are acting, this is not about you. You don't even talk about Ayla in the above posts all you ever talk about now is what kind of dirt you have on bloggers, your target for the week (obscure, Justin, Derrick, Tori, Jeff, Trista, Peter). If you could step outside of the crazyness and remember this is about a missing child not bloggers I think you could learn alot about yourself and mayne figure out why people as of late call you "crazy".

      Delete
    15. I'm sorry you feel that way. My feelings are hurt, they truly are.

      Obscure, are you going to put up with this kind of bullying on here? (LOL)

      Where do you think you are anon, U4A?

      Anon, I am a big girl. I know EXACTLY what I am doing. Don't you worry about me, ok? Run along now back to your blue blog where you belong.

      BTW, what sane person would be involved in any of this?

      Delete
    16. Now what was the ending to the little red hen story?

      Oh I remember, she went away and ate the bread all by herself.

      Ding! Bread's done.

      Delete
    17. I'm not from any blog, I'm from Chicago, your paranoias showing.

      Delete
    18. the space between7/23/12, 6:12 PM

      I found it interesting the Bob expected Lance's demeanor to be different. I guess he found it strange that Lance didn't come to his house with the intention of ruining the holiday for Bob's family? Perhaps Bob was disappointed about not having anything new to report, so he made the "normal behavior" into something abnormal. I think it's kind of disgusting that he'd be stringing Lance along for information on Christmas day, and including his family in that pursuit. Not the worst thing he's ever done, but still.

      Delete
    19. Space-I didn't know that. Thanks!

      signed:getrealpeople

      Delete
  5. Regarding Bob Vear and his pedophilia...exactly how old was this stepchild that he sexually assaulted? If an adult has sex with an underage person, I do not necessarily label that as pedophilia. Girls as young as 13 are quite mature and not children. I'm not saying I condone this (absolutely not!), but I don't think it's fair to call someone a pedophile for one incident where they may have had sex (or tried to) with someone underage.

    As for smoking pot, big deal. No, I don't smoke it, but I have tried it many years ago and didn't like the effect. I hardly classify pot as a heavy duty addictive drug like the others many involved in this case are selling/taking. I guess what I'm saying is that I don't think Bob Vear is any less of a shady characters than most of them in this case.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the space between7/23/12, 9:38 AM

      bystander - I read (probably over there) that she was 7 at the time.

      Delete
    2. There Ain't No Cure7/23/12, 11:22 AM

      Bob Vear publicly admitted being a pedophile. His words.

      Delete
    3. more questions7/23/12, 11:27 AM

      bystander-on some level I understand the point you are trying to make, but we aren't talking about an 18yo having consensual sex with his 15yo girlfriend. This situation is light years away from that.

      I will say that I agree with you about the pot, though :) Marijuana usage-recreational,medicinal, whatever-not even a blip on my radar.

      Delete
    4. Oh please, we are talking about a man molesting his stepdaughter. It wouldn't be any different if she were 7, 10, 13 or even 15. It's incest and abuse and pedophilia.

      Delete
    5. the space between7/23/12, 11:50 AM

      wake up - I agree that wrong is wrong, but there are different degrees of wrongness - to me the greater the age difference between the two, and the younger the victim the worse it is, I believe this also holds true in the courts with the sentencing the offenders are given, all variables are considered. I've seen some say that Bob is a "convicted" sex offender. Does anyone know if he served time for it?

      Delete
    6. yes, he said he served time for it. I believe he was married to the girls mother at the time.the child saw him as a father figure. he may have been 22, the little girl 7. this went on for some time, and not a one time thing from what I recall. HE RAPED HER.She is severly messed up because of it. He keeps trying to contact her to alleviate his own guilt. she wants nothing to do with his ass.

      Delete
    7. the space between7/23/12, 12:30 PM

      Disgusting. Didn't he say in his random confession that it happened once when he was messed up on something similar to bath salts? So, even that wasn't the whole truth? Why say anything? It's like trying to force the onus of his guilt onto the victim - publicly blabbing about it in a way that the people she knows, that she might not have chosen to share that with, now know about it - and then trying to "make it right" with her so he'll feel better. I used to work with abusive men, one thing they were told often is that the victim is not required to forgive. I hope they can forgive in their hearts for themselves, but the abuser doesn't warrant that satisfaction. If he's been repeatedly trying to contact her, I hope she has gotten a restraining order.

      Delete
    8. the space between, in the absence of a familial relationship, if we were talking about a 19 year old boy and statutory rape of a 14 year old girl in a boyfriend-girlfriend relationship I would agree with you. When a parent abuses the trust of a child and perverts the parent-child relationship, age is not a critical factor.

      Delete
    9. kiddie pervs should get their balls sawed off7/23/12, 2:37 PM

      SPACEIDIOT-
      he was her 23 yr old stepfather, she was a helpless 9 yr old he pounced on and raped.STOP MAKING EXCUSES FOR THIS CRAP, IT'S SICK!

      Delete
    10. the space between7/23/12, 3:53 PM

      "kiddie pervs" What are you referring to? I made no excuse for a 23 year old stepfather raping a 9 year old girl.

      Delete
    11. @space between, I gotta jump in here and throw down my 2 cents. You are correct when using a clinical or legal eyepiece to view physical/sexual assault - varying degrees of contact and age are not treated equally.

      However, there is a social yardstick that is seldom mentioned anymore, but it remains within our mind, body, and soul. A sexual approach towards a minor that lives within the guardianship of an adult (parent, stepparent, babysitter, neighbor, teacher, priest, bus driver, etc.) is not viewed with the same eyepiece. This is where our laws poorly reflect our social standards. There is no difference in degree of damage caused to the victim. The fact that laws have become more lenient over the years does not speak well of our watered-down social mores. We, a society, continue to tell our children they aren't growing up fast enough.

      A man penetrated a 3-year old. A 3-year-old has nothing to penetrate, but that didn't stop the rapist. Do you (all) understand?

      The same thing can be said for situations involving two adults when one has control over the other. There's no difference in damage done to the victim.

      Bob Vear, (based on what I read on this blog) has created excuses that don't fly. What was it? THC? LSD? Yeah, right. Was it just one rape? Or was it just one 'caught in the act'? You say one, I say 'Yeah, right.'

      SingTFU now.

      Delete
    12. the space between7/23/12, 5:46 PM

      The familial aspect is also considered in sentencing, at least in Maine. (I've seen mention of it on the sex offender registries of certain ones.) Raping a 9 year old step child is reprehensible, if anything I said was interpreted otherwise then perhaps I wasn't clear. There is no excuse for an adult to sexualize a child.

      Delete
    13. @Space - from that clinical point of view, I agree with you. But laws can be changed, toughened with mandatory sentences, and strengthened by political pressure to enforce the laws.

      Until laws reflect the average person on the street - this is Y some private tutoring must go out back behind the wood shed and teach math and science.

      Delete
    14. Adding two cents7/26/12, 11:45 AM

      Even a 19 year old boy in a "boyfriend/girlfriend relationship with a 14 year old matters. And apparently the law thinks it matters also. Thus the term statutory rape applies. At that age kids are maturing at a fast rate. A 19 year old boy is much more mature than a 14 year old girl and is considered an adult in all matters. Not so the 14 year old girl.

      Delete
  6. John is a surly old man with the brain of a garden weed. Why i he running the show over here, he is constantly fighting with people and putting people into moderation who dont agree with what he is doing. then he lies about it.he cant even get the basic facts aout the case straight so he just makesshit up leftand right. every comment ends with an exclaimation point.he is truly a hipster dufus.yes, I am concerned about his granbabe, it appears he puts exlax in their bottles based on the fact not only are they constantly soiling their diapers, but he feels the need to tell everyone about it. he is one of the biggest idiots swinging from the orangutan tree.


    they should take down the united for ayla banner and put this up instead.
    http://losersbracket.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/losers.jpg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Selena Johnson7/23/12, 2:07 PM

      " brain of a garden weed" lol

      Delete
  7. johns stepdaughter was SEVEN YEARS OLD.........

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG! Then, he should be in prison. I don't know what goes on at those other boards. At the start of these blogs about Ayla, I read a bit on all of them but quit and just read here now. Honestly, the discussions have gotten out of hand, much like they did in the Baby Lisa case.

      Delete
    2. oops, VEARS stepdaughter

      Delete
    3. correct ages are she was 9 he was 23.

      Delete
  8. I'm not digging Vear's celebrity status over there. I don't think he even has anything of merit to contribute. He jumped on a minor and tokes with Lance, and they're scrambling for his autograph. Ick.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the space between7/23/12, 9:50 AM

      From what I've read, Bob's been trying really hard to be relevant to Ayla's case - although he doesn't really know anything about it and the only family member he knows is Lance. Yet, in the beginning at least, he was contacting the media and claims he is still in touch with his contacts.

      Delete
    2. the moral majority7/23/12, 10:38 AM

      Mckeekitty-I am about to throw up. Justin and Trista both did NOT want him to have anything to do with Ayla. For John and Tori to be diddling him behind the scenes and parade him around the babys webpage like he is all that and a bag of whoop ,and shove him in peoples faces like that is PURE DISGUSTING.

      Delete
    3. im not impressed with Bob posting on UFA. He is a self proclaimed pedophile. I am not impressed with him posting his actions 30 years ago on sooo many of his posts..too many times actually..he isnt thinking how he is affecting his victim every single time he tells his story to anyone that will listen....gross...he is null and void in my book!!

      Delete
    4. more questions7/23/12, 11:51 AM

      Hey mckeekitty-props for fighting for truth :)

      Bottom line...Justin made it clear he didn't want to be associated with Vear. Trista made it clear she didn't want to be associated with Vear. Neither of them want Ayla's name associated with Vear. Regardless of what has transpired in this case, Trista and Justin are Ayla's parents and the Vear issue is the one point on which they actually agree. Those assholes at u4a pontificate about respect and integrity, but it's clear that they don't know much about either.

      Delete
    5. the space between7/23/12, 12:20 PM

      more questions, well-said

      Delete
    6. Selena Johnson7/23/12, 12:39 PM

      @ more questions23.7.12

      yes, well said.

      Delete
    7. More questions - I agree, well stated.

      signed:getrealpeople

      Delete
  9. What does Trista mean when she gives Justin permission to put something up on Ayla's website? What website is she talking about? I didn't know Justin had an Ayla website. Anyone want to clue me in?

    Oh, and thanks so much for the nice welcome Selena. I get a whole corner to myself, I feel so lucky...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the space between7/23/12, 11:44 AM

      good question, Grace - I assumed she meant she was inviting/asking Justin to post that on her aylareynolds.com website

      Delete
    2. Selena Johnson7/23/12, 12:22 PM

      lol... I almost spit coffee! Grace...if i cant play with you...get outta the sandbox.

      Delete
    3. yes, that is my understanding as well. trista was asking for justins support in blocking vear from aylas page. she wanted him to make a statement on the page. How did Lance not know this pig was a child molester, you would think the old man would spill his guts in their little bong sessions together. I remeber seeing photos of Vear at the vigil staring at all the kiddies he lured there with his balloons and bubbles...drooling and licking his chops......

      Delete
    4. the space between7/23/12, 12:36 PM

      According to what Bob said on U4A, Lance didn't find out about it until the same day everyone else did.

      Delete
    5. "I remeber seeing photos of Vear at the vigil staring at all the kiddies he lured there with his balloons and bubbles...drooling and licking his chops......"
      __________________________________

      LMAO!

      I do wonder why Bob is coming forward so late in the game.

      Delete
    6. Selena, I'm playing, I'm playing. Do you see me out of my corner?

      Delete
    7. Selena Johnson7/23/12, 12:57 PM

      lol I meant what I said when I welcomed you. If your after truth...and wont take lies as an answer, I welcome you. *points her thumb at Grace* but that doesnt mean...I trust you. lol

      Delete
    8. That's ok Selena, I don't trust you either. After what I went through, I trust NO ONE.

      Delete
    9. Grace and Selena - I appreciate what you're both saying

      Delete
    10. Selena Johnson7/23/12, 1:51 PM

      Good plan, Grace. Let me ask you something...

      Did you learn anything from the experience?


      I should say...there are a few here that have learned a bit. I have read most of your comments about my family...I am glad that you made it here. I welcome your opinions and thoughts...even though they may be opposite mine.I am not here to make friends..."Friends cost you money." <----- Dad quote.
      I am here because there are some of the best researchers on the blogs here. Rumors are NOT excepted as truth. You state something...you better have a link. If I see something I dont see as truth...I will tell you somethins not right. I wont go looking for answers to your questions. Me, answering your questions, is silly.------>(The DiPietro clan are liars) So you have to look for your own answers so that you will believe. I do at times throw out a link...just because I get frustrated.
      I am prone to babbling on....which reminds me to stop now.

      Delete
    11. Selena Johnson7/23/12, 1:53 PM

      @ Really

      :)

      Delete
    12. The biggest lesson I learned is that I know absolutely nothing. I let my preconceived notions carry me away, and I was DA, Judge and jury all rolled up in one, and woe to whoever got in my way.

      Everything I thought I knew turned out to be lies.

      So, I went back to the beginning. I am looking over everything very carefully with fresh eyes.

      I know many don't believe, but having Trista's exact birth time has helped me see what may be going on and her part in it.

      And she does have a big part in the disappearance of Ayla Reynolds, of that I firmly believe.

      Why does Trista supposedly know so much about the physical evidence? Do you really think LE is "confiding" in her? Or was she there? Did she plant evidence in the river to frame Justin? Is that how she knows the river evidence points to Ayla being deceased?

      Selena, who was Justin asking for immunity for? Does Trista have something on him that is keeping him involved in this charade?

      Delete
    13. I'm not real trusting of Grace myself. One thing I'm absolutely sure of is she is NOT a psycho, nor a dumbass.
      I guess that 2 things.

      Delete
    14. Selena Johnson7/23/12, 3:39 PM

      My belief is that Justin thinks it is a family member...That being said, he doesnt want this to impact AYLA in the future. (Why there isnt finger pointing and mudslinging.)What makes it hard is that people have formed the opinion that Justin and family are monsters...Nothing makes sense, if they are monsters, when you hold up the facts....If you know them...everything makes perfect sense.
      I dont think Trista has anything on Justin...except AYLA. I believe Justin would cut his own arm off to have AYLA in his other arm...
      Another thought...if everything went wackadoo and there wasnt suppose to be a phone call to LE about AYLA being missing...and Justin was exspected on the doorstep of Trista...hmmm trying to explain and not having thoughts together sucks. ok say Trista thought Justin would come busting down doors...he didnt. Now what? LE is looking for AYLA...Its turned wackadoo because of LE. How do you stop this snowball rolling down the very steep hill? I think it was Justin wishing there was an "out" for who ever has AYLA.Ill help if you turn her in type deal. I believe that would still happen. After all that rambling...thats my thought. It was a way to offer an out if Trista's family has AYLA. Simple as that.

      @S. ITA 100%

      Delete
  10. why is vear posting this on the 16th she was reported missing the 17th7/23/12, 12:57 PM

    * Vear added Ayla Reynolds to his now-removed Facebook page as his "granddaughter" on Dec. 16. But like his Ayla Community page post, it was preserved by readers. "I know that with my other grand, I now take that much needed time, to hold him, to tell him that I love him, and before he turns his eyes inward at night, just give him a big ol PapaBoot hug. One never knows when the opportunity will present itself again. In the meanwhile, I just hope and pray, that my 'Little Buggie' will come home, so that I too, can give her that special PaPaBoot Hug and Kiss," Vear said.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw that too, where was that written? On the Yahoo post?

      Delete
    2. THE THINKTANK7/23/12, 1:02 PM

      a COINCIDENCE? He just happens to add ayla as his "granddaughter" on Dec. 16,the night she goes missing? didnt I see a sentinel pic of him and his grandson outside the dipietro house leaving a toy? a guilt gesture?returning to the scene of the crime? then the vigils....

      ANYONE HAVE ANY THOUGHTS ON THIS SHIT? DID BOB TAKE AYLA?

      Delete
    3. supporting documents7/23/12, 1:09 PM

      Pedophilia and Baby Ayla -- Side Story or Central Theme?

      CAROL BENGLE GILBERT YAHOO


      http://news.yahoo.com/pedophilia-baby-ayla-side-story-central-theme-233000599.html

      Delete
    4. How close are Lance and Bob Vear? Does anyone know? I've heard conflicting stories.

      Delete
    5. if he listed Ayla as his granddaughter on the 16th of December, that is really strange!

      Delete
    6. The article nor the comments say that. Where was it said he changed his Facebook on the 16th?

      Delete
    7. Selena Johnson7/23/12, 1:59 PM

      Lance is NOT friendly with Bob at all. Bob does not want to come face to face with Lance. I heard something like...to bad Bob wasnt walking with Linnel...That doesnt sound friendly to me.

      Delete
    8. I wouldn't trust much of anything writen by CBG as fact or accurate. Just my personal opinion.

      Delete
    9. yahoo article7/23/12, 2:28 PM

      grace-I snipped it from the article. it's the second bulet point.

      here is the full article.


      Pedophilia and Baby Ayla -- Side Story or Central Theme?
      ..By Carol Bengle Gilbert
      .By Carol Bengle Gilbert | Yahoo! Contributor Network – Thu, Feb 9, 2012....

      Pedophilia has crept into the investigation into what happened to missing Maine baby Ayla Reynolds. It remains unclear whether pedophilia is a side bar story or a central theme in the missing baby case.

      Public awareness of the possible role of pedophilia in the case stems from a Facebook post by the organizer of prayer vigils for Ayla. Bob Vear announced on the now-defunct Ayla's Community page (post copied here) that he is a pedophile. Case followers wonder if pedophilia played a role in baby Ayla's disappearance.

      * "I am a pedophile," Vear said in his post. "But because of Maine's law, I do not have to register as a sex offender, for it happened over 30 years ago. I had a blip in life. I was on street drugs, and they were heavy hitters." Vear's use of the present tense describing himself as a pedophile generated a strong reader reaction on the Statement Analysis blog.

      * Vear added Ayla Reynolds to his now-removed Facebook page as his "granddaughter" on Dec. 16. But like his Ayla Community page post, it was preserved by readers. "I know that with my other grand, I now take that much needed time, to hold him, to tell him that I love him, and before he turns his eyes inward at night, just give him a big ol PapaBoot hug. One never knows when the opportunity will present itself again. In the meanwhile, I just hope and pray, that my 'Little Buggie' will come home, so that I too, can give her that special PaPaBoot Hug and Kiss," Vear said.

      * Vear is a close friend of Lance DiPietro, Ayla's uncle, according to the Boston Globe. Vear claimed to have inside information about the case, stating he knew about blood found in the basement of the DiPietro home since Dec. 24, well before that information was released publicly. He also posted Jan. 29, "I, personally am involved deeper than you may, or even I realize, or in my personal case, realized."


      * One troubling aspect of the Vear post was his advice to an unnamed friend, "I know what you know. The 'Gig' is over. It's time to Fess Up. To be a man and do the right thing."

      * Readers expressed concern about the implications of Vear's word choices. For example, he said in a Bangor Post interview, "Tonight if you have a small child at home, hug and caress them. One never knows." Case followers pointed out the oddity of using the word caress to talk about a parent-child hug.

      Delete
    10. My apologies, I must have missed that when I re-read the article. Does anyone have that screen shot?

      Delete
    11. Of Bob Vear's facebook I mean.

      Delete
    12. missing link7/23/12, 4:51 PM

      A commenter on Peter's blog c and p'd down what it said on Bob's page and this is what it was:

      "Added a Granddaughter
      December 16, 2011
      On a cold and dark night, December 16th, 2011, all of my family gained a new member.

      Her God Given name is Ayla Bell Reynolds, but, like everything else, it's gets changed in time, and now we just call her "Our Little Lost Angel."

      With those big, blue eyes, blonde hair, and a friendly smile from ear to ear, we seem to have misplaced her for the time being.

      She is still out there, and we trust that God is watching and protecting her from all harm. We are all joining in finding Ayla, and will never stop, until she comes home.

      It tears at our hearts and souls, that we could have done such a thing as misplacing such a bubbly and energetic child as ours, but I guess we are just too wrapped up in our daily hurries and worries, that we did not just take a few seconds, and check in on her through the night.

      I know that with my other grand, I now take that much needed time, to hold him,to tell him that I love him, and before he turns his eyes inward at night, just give him a big ol PapaBoot hug.

      One never knows when the opportunity will present itself again.

      In the meanwhile, I just hope and pray, that my "Little Buggie" will come home, so that I too, can give her that special PaPaBoot Hug and Kiss."

      Delete
    13. Not so close7/23/12, 5:24 PM

      @Grace

      In answer to your question above. Bob and Lance worked together. At the time Ayla disappeared Bob and Lance had a few drinks at the bar they both happened to hang out at. Bob also at that time extended the offer to help with doing a vigil. At first Lance thought this was a good idea. It was after Bob began pushing Lance to push Justin to do interviews with "his" friends at the Today show that Lance began to feel uncomfortable . Justin did end up doing one with them but it was because he was contacted by them on their own. Bob told everyone he facilitated it. And after that one in which the Today did not follow through on their end of the deal and asked questions they had agreed not to , Justin did not wish to do another with them. He was very clear he only wanted to talk about Ayla not his relationship with Trista. They have emailed ,texted him daily since. And his friends and family. His answer remains no thank you. And Bob also began to email other friends and family members as well doing the same. It was a bit pushy and strange. And he was telling everyone in the press he was a close friend of the family which just was not true. Then of course the news came out that Bob was a pedo and that was the last straw. That is the story of Bob.

      Delete
    14. Are you sure? Cuz, I have some emails that say otherwise dude. I'm not saying the emails are real, cuz, we all know I got them from Tori....so, if you are going to be spouting this stuff, to me, you better back it up with proof dude, or I am going to blow you out of the water.

      So, you are telling me that on Dec. 17, 2011, instead of being with his family, Lance was at his favorite bar with an "acquaintance" he also happened to spend Xmas dinner with, again, sans family?

      I call bullshit.

      WHAT REALLY HAPPENED TO AYLA REYNOLDS? JUSTICE FOR AYLA!
      Happy now Anon?

      Delete
    15. Had Bob even met Ayla? I know I read he'd never met Justin. Such strange ramblings... I have to wonder how Ayla got to be "his Little Buggie." :/

      Delete
    16. On facebook Timeline you can add life events which can be any ptevious date. I wonder if he put the date as the 16th on a later day or if that is the day he posted it. Screenshot would help clear that up.

      Delete
    17. what about bob ?7/23/12, 6:55 PM

      yeah BUT he posted ON friday THE 16TH he gained a new family member and that she was LOST. Ayla wasnt reported missing until sat am at @830-9 am right? so how did he gain a new family member again?

      PS- ayla looks an awful lot like Bobs daughter when she was that age.................................................

      Delete
    18. @Grace

      What? I did not say Lance was at a bar on Dec 17th. I do know Lance was with his family on Dec 17th. And I have no idea if he went over to Bob's on Xmas day. Maybe. Why would that matter. Maybe Bob invited him over there. I do not know. I do know he was with his family for a good part of the day though also even if he did go over to Bob's at some point.

      The point is it still does not make them best buddies as Bob tried to say. And Bob did not know the family and had never even met Justin.
      That was the point. Bob portrayed himself to be a close friend of the family. Going so far as to list himself as Ayla's grandfather on his facebook. Weird.

      And no I am not happy at all. I won't be happy until Ayla is home safe where she belongs.

      Delete
  11. I don't think they were close, just acquaintances from work. And I don't think that he had even met Justin before

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But...but...but...he's a virtual ROCK STAR! When Bob posts over at U4A, the board goes wild. Some faint. Some speak in tongues in a state of rapture. After Bob posts, the board grows sullen. "Sure wish Bob will come back!" "Bob, if you're reading this, will you please come back?" "Bob, we don't care about your past...but we need to know...is Lance a boxers or briefs dude?"

      Delete
    2. heaving into the porcelain god7/23/12, 5:14 PM

      oh god, please kill me now......

      Delete
    3. @heaving, lol -> ditto.

      I've built a hypothetical about this over the last few months. I think it's because of Lance. I think Lance is the Rock Star. I think Lance must represent the only eligible bachelor in Maine. I think every female (and some males, too) wants to be with Lance.

      Obscure headed a post -> I (HEART) Lance! Take a look at what showed up! Find Lance, and you find a trail of bickering bodies.

      Side note - I heard, some time ago, that Lance wants to marry you. From what I understood of the statement context, Lance wants to 'marry people' - he wants to perform the marriage ceremony for people getting married. The problem is that he doesn't want any other responsibilities that come with the job. To further confound this phenomenon, he thinks that if he marries people, they will stay married. Somehow, I believe that - if it's true.

      I thought that if the conversation came up, maybe someone could tell him to check out the licensing requeirements for a one-time performance and avoid the other trappings.

      Weird, huh?

      Delete
    4. if only a crow would peck my eyes out7/23/12, 6:32 PM

      Lance looks like a chunky monkey porkchop...

      Delete
  12. Great Post Obscure!!

    My thoughts on this have been expressed by many others.
    I'm sure that Trista doesn't know anything about what goes on at U4A.
    I don't think she had much of a say about what went on at A4A (accusations 4 Ayla)

    Tori...she's reaping what she has sown.

    ReplyDelete
  13. They are talking about Derek and Justin's poker game on U4A.

    Let's play a game. Who is involved with home poker games at U4A, besides Justin and Derek?

    I will give you three guesses, and the first three don't count.

    Pot and Kettle, you are both black as night. Tori, you better get a handle on your comments!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am SO lost.

      I can't be the only one who is confused?!

      Grace you continue to surprise me.

      Delete
    2. Selena Johnson7/23/12, 4:12 PM

      o.O

      Delete
    3. Sorry, Obscure. I don't mean to be deliberately "obscure", well, maybe I do.

      Don't you get tired of the double standards?

      I don't see dead people, I see a bunch of hypocritical idiots doing anything they can to discredit EVERYONE involved with Justin DiPietro and/or ANYONE who disagrees with them, while simultaneously leaking evidence.

      I have to ask, why?

      Delete
    4. Lady GAG GAG7/23/12, 5:17 PM

      Ok ,I have arrived with my 'poker face'...what gives?????

      Delete
    5. the national en liar er7/23/12, 5:22 PM

      Hey Grace-serious question here. Are Jeff and Tori getting it in secrtly behind te scenes or what? Think they are shacking up for some afternoon delight at some no tell motel?

      Delete
    6. We were discussing poker parties and I asked who might also be involved in gambling, especially poker, at the u4a site. Care to take a guess? No one has even tried yet, Lady Gag Gag

      Delete
    7. National, that thought makes me want to hurl. Seriously. Bob Vear and now this? Gross.

      Tori said Jeff told her he was falling in love with her. Does that happen after a first date? With a married woman no less?

      I don't know, you tell me. But without the details, please? I need to eat dinner, I'm not a well woman remember. (LOL)

      Delete
    8. How is wart -woman tori on welfare if she is married, is she seperated, and isnt jeff-gooey-lips trista's step dad or is he not married to her mother anymore? If jeffie is trista's EX STEP DAD THEN WOAH.....

      Oh yes, jeffie is tori's prince charming. Maybe he is the one who gave her the warts that made her cervix blow up.....

      also- how much cake did the bitch milk you out of anyway? care to share?

      Delete
  14. This is getting like the national enquirer. I suppose nothing surprises me these days, but I don't see Tori getting it on with Jeff. It would be more likely for Trista and Jeff to be having a thing. Tori is rather nice looking. Jeff, yuck. Married, single, divorced, engaged, separated...this bunch doesn't care about stuff like that. No scruples.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol the only person who thinks tori is nice looking is tori herself. lulser.

      Delete
    2. heres to you mrs robinson7/23/12, 7:12 PM

      So you think jeff is double dipping here, mother and daughter?

      Delete
  15. Jennifer/Sarah Rhodes/Thompson says:
    July 23, 2012 at 8:09 pm

    I’m sorry folks but I’m going to have to join the others and depart from this blog as well. I have not been very active lately due to a busy schedule but I decided last night to put an end to my hiatus and resume posting and commenting. Unfortunately, I returned to find that this blog has turned to absolute shit. You can basically compare U4A as it is now to what JSTL once was. Comment moderation, deletion of comments/opinions you disagree with, attacking those with a different opinion, constant drama, etc… This blog has become boring, immature, and hate-filled.

    My mind has changed about many of you, mostly Trista and Jeff. While I still am unsure of what happened to Ayla, I am certain now that Trista was just as responsible as Justin for what has happened. And by that I mean that Trista was irresponsible and childish, thus losing custody of her child, thus contributing greatly to what became of Ayla.

    I’m sorry if any of you disagree with me and I’m sorry if this hurts your feelings or causes yet another drama-fest on an already childish and drama-ridden blog, but it’s fact. This blog is garbage now and I will from now on be posting at JSTL because at least they, finally, have their shit together.

    There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that this comment will either never be published or deleted immediately. That is yet another reason why this blog has become a joke. No real entries, no real evidence, rumors and lies, drama, childishness, etc… This blog isn’t pro-Ayla. This blog is anti-Justin and anti-anyone who isn’t brainwashed and isn’t ignorant and is actually capable of forming their own opinion. Sad.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i bet john will delete that but it was worth posting. u4a is losing everyone lol

      Delete
    2. john will get on that as soon as he gets done changing the granbaby diapers...

      he and tori have ruined that place. no intelligent poster can tolerate it for long over there. you know when you consantly are rolling your eyes at other posters inane comments, it's time to bounce.

      Delete
    3. kadoe says:
      July 23, 2012 at 8:12 pm
      now my feelings r hurt. i need a laxative

      Delete
    4. John P says:
      July 23, 2012 at 8:32 pm

      Jennifer/Sarah Rhodes/Thompson, A quick note! I am only one person, I can not automatically approve or moderate when I am not here. If your post went to moderation it is because you are using a different IP then the one you used previously. But for your comment, I am sorry you feel the way you do, but you are right, your comment would cause more in-fighting and more drama as you say. For that reason I can not and will not post it. If you want to resubmit your comment without cursing, without the name calling simply state your desire to go to the other blog, I will approve that. Your opinions are that, your opinion, but I will not approve a post with the name calling and cursing. Thank you for reading.

      LOL Where was the cursing and name calling in her comment? John is a psycho.

      Delete
    5. Jennifer/Sarah Rhodes/Thompson says:
      July 23, 2012 at 8:37 pm
      Um, there wasn’t any name-calling or cursing in my comment. Nice lie though. You guys seem to be getting pretty good at that. Shit is hardly a curse and you guys use worse language 99% of the time. But like I said, this blog is awful now and you are living proof of that. I shall now depart onto less ignorant blogs.

      Delete
    6. "Jennifer/Sarah Rhodes/Thompson says:
      July 23, 2012 at 8:09 pm
      This blog is garbage now and I will from now on be posting at JSTL because at least they, finally, have their shit together."

      ? Hmmm, okaayyy. I guess they deserve that.

      Delete
    7. It's sort of funny, because I see that blog as always being that way, and this blog as always being this way. Apparently perspectives have changed? I honestly don't think either blog *changed* at all. They've always been nasty, rude, and incredibly slanderous toward the DiPietros, while denouncing this blog for being that way, except toward Trista. We weren't, but everyone thought we were. They were told not to read/post here, probably because they would see it wasn't that way at all. Funny, Obscure never once has told us not to go there.

      Furthermore, Obscure only removes/d posts that are/were uncalled for (toward either side, I might add), or if they're doing nothing to add to the conversation in any way (drive-by hate). And yeah....some harsh things may be said about Trista at times, but all in the name of getting the truth OUT! Obscure has let harsh posts toward Justin to stand in order to discuss it & hash it out....again, in the name of truth.

      Maybe people are actually tiring of the constant hate &/or are seeing the light? We can hope.

      Delete
  16. Well, I know know how I feel about people from J4A flocking over here. These people were adamant that the Dips were guilty. Now they've changed their tune just because they don't like the moderators and discussion on J4A?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If that's all it took, it goes to show they weren't all that invested in their beliefs, were they? It's like someone completely denouncing their Christian faith because a new pastor started leading their church that they didn't like. I just hope the hatecrappers don't fill this blog with their ignorance :/

      Delete
    2. I followed justice for ayla at one point and believed some of what was supposed facts in the beginning. But obscure opened my eyes quickly. Does that make me a bad person? I admit I have been wrong many times. I don't know what happened to ayla anymore than you guys do but I learned not to be a sheep and open my eyes to other possibilities. I know that trista isn't a saint and neither is Justin and ayla wasn't put first on so many levels. I think Justin was trying to do right and to be a good daddy to his baby and other than that I know nothing. I know there is a good chance she may no longer be with us and there is a chance she is alive. Don't be unaccepting to other peoples opinions and don't be naive. That's what I have learned. Obscure is the only one speaking out for ayla without another motive. He/she is the only one who doesn't care if they are given credit for caring.

      Delete
    3. That's different. When you've been on that blog (or its predecessors) slandering the DiPietro name since last December & all it took was a child rapist posting for you to all the sudden think Trista's a liar & abruptly change camps? That's what I find odd.

      Look at the whole picture, the evidence, reports, articles, interviews, inconsistencies...yes. But changing your mind because of the people representing that side? Weak. I'll admit that I thought Justin did something when the story broke. I started to change my mind the more I saw Trista talk & changed it completely when I saw Justin's interview on GMA.

      Delete
  17. I am so angry by the release of those emails. Tori has claimed all along that all she wants out of blogging is justice for ayla. But how many have donated money to her? I really think only you are out to speak out for ayla. What tori should have done when money was offered was tell people to donate to ayla through one of the reputable foundations working for her. She is out for attention and has become so greedy. Thank you for posting those so I could truly see what unitedforayla is all about.

    ReplyDelete
  18. How can Tori be on welfare? Doesn't she live with Ava's father Anthony Nigro? If he is the father why is he not supporting his daughter and baby momma, instead of having the taxpayers pay?

    ReplyDelete

ALL comments subject to removal. MODERATION becomes necessary when ignorance shows up. Don't be that person!