What's the story about Bob Vear and Lance?
- Lance got to know Bob, because Bob was a regular at the restaurant where Lance worked. They did not work together.
- The two only started talking about 4 months before Ayla disappeared. This is not a long-term friendship as has been described by certain people.
- On at least one occasion, Bob sold his medical marijuana to one of Lance's friends. This is why Bob had reason to be at Lance's residence (it is also presumably the only time Bob was there).
- Bob never disclosed to Lance that he was a sex offender or pedophile.
- After Ayla went missing, Bob told Lance that he didn't have much time left but that he wanted to help find her. Bob had known he had cancer for years.
- Bob invited Lance over for what was going to be Bob's "last Christmas". Supposedly, Bob's cancer was going to kill him within the next few weeks.
- After leaving Bob's house, Lance spent the rest of Christmas with his own family. Keeping his emotions at bay was necessary to him; he didn't want to ruin everyone else's Christmas.
- Bob was supposed to secure t-shirts and bracelets, but he never did. He was able to organize the vigil though.
- Bob also used the fact that his genitals had been cut off as a way to garner further sympathy.
- Around the time that the 30k reward was announced, Bob was desperately looking for funds to pay for his daughter's wedding.
- Lance was upset about the incident with Bob and NBC's Alan Cohen. Lance did not use Bob to get beer. Lance was the kitchen manager of the restaurant they were at, and he could have put an unlimited amount of beer on his own tab.
What led to the problems between Justin Linnell and Lance?
- Phoebe allowed Justin L. to move into her home when Elisha was pregnant.
- Justin L. and Elisha broke up because he was obsessive and controlling. He would not even allow her to go out with her friends, and he would constantly argue with her and pick fights out of jealousy. At the end, Justin L. threw something violently in the living room, and it hit (or almost hit?) Gabby. Lance was not present.
- When Justin L. and Elisha split up, he threatened to slit Elisha's throat, slit Phoebe's throat, burn the house down, and to kill Lance if Lance had something to say about it.
- Justin L. then began stalking Elisha. He would send her hundreds of text messages, call excessively, and follow her.
- Justin L. even had to be removed from the place where Lance worked. He had come in and was just pacing around, staring at Elisha. Justin L. showing up everywhere Elisha was became a recurring pattern.
- Justin L. would walk by the home at Violette Ave. at night; there was vandalism, and on a few occasions things would be missing and the family suspected Justin L.
- Before Ayla was abducted, Justin L. and Lance had a run in. Once again, Justin L. threatened Elisha's life. He said something to the effect of "if I see your sister before I see my daughter she's fuckin' dead." Justin L. was with approximately 15 people at the time, and he took off before Lance could address him.
- Justin Linnell and Justin DiPietro also got into an argument before Lance and Justin L.'s fight. Justin L. called Justin D. a child killer, among other things.
- When Justin D. and Lance were driving that day, Justin L. started yelling things at the vehicle. Justin L. thought he was yelling at Justin D. and did not realize that Lance was also in the car. Lance told Justin D. to pull over; Justin D. asked why, but Lance just jumped out of the car.
- A majority of the problem between the two was caused by Justin L. threatening the DiPietros. Also, around that time Elisha had contacted the police about Justin L. breaking his restraining order and contacting her. Police declined to take action.
Did Lance threaten Peeter Hyatt?
On Sun, Jul 22, 2012 at 6:45 AM, Peter Hyatt <phyatt1962@gmail.com> wrote:
Lance,
Do you want the opportunity to tell your side on radio? I would interview; no trick questions, all basic.
Since
you have my email address you know what I do, and know what I believe.
Your anger tells me I am right. If I had been wrong, you would not
have bothered.
Why not take the opportunity to tell your side? I
can e mail you the questions if you want. You would call in to a radio
program and
take questions live.
If your brother didn't do it, why not just say so, and answer questions that the public wants to know?
Peter Hyatt
Yeah you're a real stand up guy trying to ruin peoples lives you sick fuck. I dont need any kind of "opportunity" you could possibly give me. Trust me if I wanted to be on the radio or TV I have to appropriate connections. I, however, don't feel the need like Trista to try and become some sort of fucked up celebrity out of this. The truth will unfold itself and I hope your conscience kills you.See, in this situation, there are people who help, and people who enable. The people who help create awareness and try to figure out possibilities of what's going on while keeping faith in Ayla being alive. Then there are enablers who sit on the internet making accusations and don't actually do shit for Ayla except hurt one side of her family or the other. You are an enabler Peter. And yes, I hope everything bad in life happens to you and Tori. I hope her cancer eats her uterus like all the crack cocaine obviously ate her fuckin brain. And if you would like to meet somewhere's private and discuss this I would love to. Oh and I saw your picture stop sitting on cats you dumb fuck.
On Mon, Jul 23, 2012 at 10:53 AM, Peter Hyatt <phyatt1962@gmail.com> wrote:
sitting on cats? do you have the wrong person?
On Mon, Jul 23, 2012 at 10:54 AM, Peter Hyatt <phyatt1962@gmail.com> wrote:
PS: Did you read this? www.statementanalysis.com It has your brother's case under famous cases. I'd enjoy hearing a refutation.
On Tue, Jul 24, 2012 at 1:38 AM, Lance D <> wrote:
Haha yeah well I dont need to read a statement analysis or refute anything. You're a moron go ahead and send this whole thing to LE and probation hahaha I'm sure my probation officer would love to hear from you. And you're the one who is about to have the rude awakening buddy, just wait for what I got lined up for you. You're the one who is going to be doing the refuting. Someday you're going to apologize to me and my whole family mark my fucking words. Oh and Hi LE I hope you guys tell Peter what an idiot he is and how I never threatened him. [heart] Lance PS My brothers case? Didn't know he had one pending... news to me. But you wouldn't be someone to go by what's factual, now would you?
What's eating Catherine Calvert Arsenault?
Note: this is not so much about Lance, but is only included because it has been discussed in cyberland...
Did Lance Move?
This is not a rumor. Lance has moved, for various reasons. The assertions that he moved as part of a witness protection program or that his whole family has moved are simply untrue. I have declined to post complete details, because doing so would lead to people being able to sleuth the person he is living with.
That's all for now. Good day folks!
juststopthelies @ yahoo.com
Update: Bob V.'s genital issues are outlined here. It's not easy reading, but if you want to know---there it is, in his own words.
Very interesting post
ReplyDeleteI think so as well...
DeleteI read the update link on Bob. Since he didn't post the follow up after the January doctor's visit, presumably he was told nothing to worry about. The timing of things adds to the weirdness for me.
DeleteDid pogamen post from Maine?
Don't know, obviously, since I don't have access to that but POGamen says Alaska when asked. Is that true Obscure? Looking @the IP? Not sure why she/he would say it if that wasn't true knowing Obscure could have called him out.
DeleteIt reads like "Lance vs Assholes of Maine" - most especially Hyatt, who for his "standing" in society should convey himself in a more honest, professional, appropriate way - but somehow outright lying to the public is something he is quite comfortable with.
ReplyDeleteSpeaking of which - is there a FAQ on TCrews?
P.S. Thank you for posting this. I like Lance. :)
I think it's rather funny that people say things in a passive aggressive manner, and then when Lance responds, he's the bad guy.
DeleteI'm not sure about doing FAQs re: Tim Crews, but I'm hoping to complete a post about him soon.
I don't see a direct threat from Lance to Peter in those emails. Though I could see how one or two of Lance's statements could be stretched to be perceived as threatening.
ReplyDeletePeter says in the earliest email: "Since you have my email address you know what I do, and know what I believe. Your anger tells me I am right. If I had been wrong, you would not have bothered."
That implies Lance had previously emailed Peter. Without releasing the earlier email from Lance it is hard to fully say if there was a threat or not.
I've always thought Lance is the least likely of the whole cast of characters to be involved in Ayla's disappearance anyway. Linnell on the other hand sounds like quite the piece of work. I assume LE has thoroughly looked at him in regards to Ayla - I wonder where he was the night she disappeared.
anon - I understand what you're saying, but if Peter had received an email from Lance that he perceived as threatening to him would his response have been to write him back and invite him to speak on his blog show?
DeleteFascinating.
ReplyDeleteMs. Arsenault sounds like a real piece of work. I think Lance was downright courteous in his responses to her.
Peter Hyatt has done nothing but stone the DiPietro family. Did he really think Lance would speak on his show?
I would have told her to fuck the hell off too. who does she think she is with her 20ft nosey nose. how does he know she isnt the kidnapper fishing for info...
DeleteFrom reading on this site, you'd think half the state of Maine was high on crack cocaine. Or is that just the insult du jour being tossed around?
ReplyDeleteidk how to answer that. I don't think it's being tossed around as an insult, though.
DeleteExamples?
Hmm I don't think half the state of Maine. Only certain circles. Not unlike many other states.
DeleteThis Mainer has never seen crack cocaine or any other kind of cocaine (or any other illegal drug, for that matter). I've always thought that I was like most Mainers. - KJ
DeleteKJ,
DeleteIf you are like most Mainers, or visa versa, I'm getting the hell out of here before I catch it too.
xoxo
Bye # 2. Enjoy your travels. :)
DeleteThe insult du jour? Uh, I don't see as any of us have taken to insulting the state of Maine on this blog. On the contrary I have seen some rave reviews here about the state and it's people in general. That the people involved in the kidnapping of a little girl are involved in drugs, arson, drunken fights with family members, theft, and lying of all varieties seems to be par for the course. But not par for the state. Anon did you post that solely because you learned the phrase "du jour" yesterday and wanted to find a place to put it to use?
DeleteWhat the hell did Catherine think she was going to get from that letter. Did she really think that after 8 1/2 months Lance was going to read that and say Thank you for opening my eyes. Ayla is here and this is what happened and Gabbie is here and I am worried about her. Don't you think after all this time of having everything he does and says under a microscope and his family bashed at every turn if he had any info he would tell LE. Give me a break Catherine.
ReplyDeleteLance in my eyes shows his love for Ayla every day. He refuses to give up that she will be found alive. He spreads awareness for her all the time. That is the type of hero Ayla needs.
I think it's crazy how people expect lance to take kindly to that woman's presumptive questioning. Hello... C.C.Arsenault? Hi. Lance believes Ayla is alive. He supports his family. He HELPS with awareness projects in desperate hope that it will bring his neice home.
ReplyDeletePeeeeter. Shut up. You're crazy and even your family knows it. Cracks me up you've got strangers fooled though. Upstanding guy.......L O L
Pescara
DeleteAre you saying his own family thinks Peter is crazy? Do tell?
Say it isn't so....a hyatt that doesn't already know?! I think not. Not when so many others do.
DeletePeter Hyatt attacks people all the time. More so than anyone I know. He just does so under the guise of "statement analogy". Does he really think he is fooling anyone?
ReplyDeleteHis latest post doesn't even attempt to use statement analysis as a basis for his unfounded rumors and malicious remarks.
DeleteHe's old enough to know better.
maybe he's also old enough that he has to assert his "masculinity" through his blog because it's fading elsewhere
DeleteYIKES...
DeleteIt took everything in me not to make an erectile dysfunction joke. o_O
good, you understood - if I was as direct as Lance everyone would be clear what I meant :)
DeleteClassic case of 'Little man Syndrome'...
DeleteSorry, L. I must have cross posted w/you
ReplyDeleteGreat Minds :)
DeleteDo you want the opportunity to tell your side on radio? I would interview; no trick questions, all basic.
ReplyDeleteWe now this is not true, this is not what Peter is about. He cancelled an interview in January with Trista when she refused to discuss certain things with him
* Blogtalk Radio cancelled a scheduled interview with the tot's mother Trista Reynolds Sunday after Reynolds delineated areas she would not address, citing the advice of law enforcement. The Peter Hyatt show had planned to provide Trista Reynolds with advance questions, but upon learning of the subject-matter restrictions, canceled, noting synchronicity between the intended questions and the restricted areas. Those areas included Justin DiPietro, his girlfriend Courtney Roberts, family, and Ayla's bruising and broken arm.
http://news.yahoo.com/ayla-reynolds-case-outside-official-investigation-225500312.html
Looking - interesting find
DeleteThis posting just made me more convinced these people (NOT Lance!) are crazy loons who have only put themselves in Ayla's case as much as they have, for the attention. Funny how the people actually working to find Ayla don't flash themselves or their name all over the internet and media, but Trista's "support group" does nothing but run their mouths all day long.
ReplyDeleteWell I see people are back to poking Lance now. Really? Move on. It's so old. Here is what you can attack if you happen to have so much time on your hands:
ReplyDelete* "I am a pedophile," Vear said in his post. "But because of Maine's law, I do not have to register as a sex offender, for it happened over 30 years ago. I had a blip in life. I was on street drugs, and they were heavy hitters." Vear's use of the present tense describing himself as a pedophile generated a strong reader reaction on the Statement Analysis blog.
* Vear added Ayla Reynolds to his now-removed Facebook page as his "granddaughter" on Dec. 16. But like his Ayla Community page post, it was preserved by readers. "I know that with my other grand, I now take that much needed time, to hold him, to tell him that I love him, and before he turns his eyes inward at night, just give him a big ol PapaBoot hug. One never knows when the opportunity will present itself again. In the meanwhile, I just hope and pray, that my 'Little Buggie' will come home, so that I too, can give her that special PaPaBoot Hug and Kiss," Vear said.
* Vear is a close friend of Lance DiPietro, Ayla's uncle, according to the Boston Globe. Vear claimed to have inside information about the case, stating he knew about blood found in the basement of the DiPietro home since Dec. 24, well before that information was released publicly. He also posted Jan. 29, "I, personally am involved deeper than you may, or even I realize, or in my personal case, realized."
* One troubling aspect of the Vear post was his advice to an unnamed friend, "I know what you know. The 'Gig' is over. It's time to Fess Up. To be a man and do the right thing."
-----This still is so troubling to me. Bob didn't even really know Lance. He is referring to Ayla as his granddaughter, yet he had never even met her, and he is stating that he is personally involved deeper than you may or even realize? Is his post to himself to fess up and be a man? I swear I have been thinking this guy is split personality----He wasn't going to live any longer than December due to cancer? Did that put something in his mind to do? He cut his genitals off? What? This guy set up a vigil for Ayla, he is a compulsive liar, and a pedophile. And I wonder if he will still "read" here...I've never been so creeped out by a person before.
Troubled - yes, definitely something very strange about Vear - and yeah, cutting it off? WTF???? That was so bizarre I can't fully take that in.
DeleteTroubled, i agree with that. Seriously worrisome. He may well be talking to himself. Not good...
DeleteWait a second guys. I don't think I was clear when I said his genitals were cut off.
DeleteFrom what I understand, this happened as the result of some type of medical procedure gone wrong. Hopefully someone who remembers those conversations will chime in...
The most troubling thing to me is Bob listed her as his granddaughter the day before she was reported missing. That has always stuck out to me
DeleteSorry to bring this up, but the genitals missing thing reminded me of pog's "vision" of Ayla's abductor - living as a man but not a man, and I've revisited those statements.
DeleteLooking At the Facts - you can pin anyone/anything to any date on your FB timeline. That he tagged Ayla in his timeline on 12/16 could have happened anytime on or after 12/16. I wouldn't read too much into that. I'm not even sure facebook had switched over to the timeline layout yet on 12/16.
DeleteTrue Scout but the fact is not necessarily when he did that on FB but why at all. Thats is not right...very strange.
Deletewhen I first heard a lot of this crap about Bob, I assumed he was out for attention and trying to be relevant... now I'm wondering if he IS relevant
DeleteScout
DeleteI am aware of that but for him to pick the day before she went missing is odd to me. It seemed to be his way of inserting himself in to the case. If someone who didn't know saw that they would believe he knew Ayla before she disappeared.
Hey Scout!!! I noticed you didn't get any response to your post:
Delete"Ashley, I’m curious. Did Jeff or another admin review and okay your posts about Elisha and Justin Linnell before you put them both up?"
An excellent question! Why no response?
Well that would clear up one of the twelve flags this guy waves up in the air!
ReplyDeleteYeah I know lol
DeleteI just didn't want people to go way off track on the castration thing...sorry.
Sorry, twelve RED FLAGS this guys intentionally waves up in the air.
DeleteAs I recall it was not a medical procedure gone wrong but one gone as intended to relieve some sort of painful condition.
DeleteOkay...so that we are not accused of starting rumors, we'll agree that his castration was due to A medical procedure...
DeleteI'd like to know the age of the child he molested 30 years ago.
ReplyDeleteI'd like to know why he made a point to state he had no genitals...and what exactly he means by that. Is he trying to gain sympathy or tell everyone he couldn't possibly be a pedophile still without gentials? If that's even true.
Of course there are answers to all of these questions, no need to be sorry Obscure...just thinking out loud b/c there are too many red flags.
Troubled - I believe someone posted that the girl was 9. I'm not sure if he randomly decided to bring it up, or if she brought it up when she saw Bob was hosting a vigil for a missing girl and then he responded to it. The mention of the loss of sexual function seems to suggest to me that he's trying to prove he's no longer a pedophile.
DeleteI believe I heard Bob said he tried to contact her to make amends and that did not go over well but I can't find the comment to back it up so don't quote me
DeleteThank you, the space between. :)
DeleteOn the topic of Bob, I have wondered many times about his role in Ayla's disappearance.
DeleteI'm not sure if Bob's daughter Nikkia, or his wife was aware of his "history" prior to his confession, but I imagine if they did they would probably be more inclined to keep his nature quiet.
I would like to understand more about Nikkia's perspective in her attempt to provide a favorable testimony on behalf of an old friend of her's, Ian Standring, who was convicted of sexual abuse against 2 minors and is now serving a prison sentence. I wonder if Nikkia's behavior to cover Ian's steps reflect on her being raised by a self-confessed paedophile who possibly taught her that such behavior was "okay"....
http://www.med.uscourts.gov/Opinions/Kravchuk/2010/MJK_10012010_1-10cv321_Standring_v_Maine_AFFIRMED_10272010.pdf
http://www.myspace.com/unclebump
LH,
DeleteCan't believe I just read that whole opinion...crazy stuff. Here I go on one of my tangents...Parents need to teach their children what their private parts are actually called. You would be surprised how many little girls refer to their vaginas as cookies or some other weird alternative name. If a little girl says somebody touched her cookie, what would your reaction be? A lot different than if she said somebody touched her vagina.
Okay, I'm done, off to check out the myspace.
Only the other day I heard a child use that term. Perhaps I'm overly sensitive on the issue, but I think in some cases the term "cookie" and other such favorable terms are used to make the "vagina" sound more pleasant to the ears.
DeleteI'm assuming those that think it sounds cuter are those people who are naive about using such terminology. Worse yet, some who intentionally use pet words downplay the seriousness of an inappropriate sexual situation by using inoffensive words.
I'm certain that I read the young woman's explanation of her communication @ Bob V this past February. Or was it March? I don't know where to find a screen shot. But I clearly remember that her words indicated she was confronting Bob Vear out in the open and calling him out because she saw he was involved in holding an event for Ayla and was inserting himself into the situation. She wanted people to know who he really is. And it forced him to respond in the open.
DeleteDoes anyone else wonder if his posts to his "friend" who knows "what you know" and imploring him to come clean are actually posts to himself? I don't ask this to incite people. I mean it. Not knowing him, I can't know whether he has multiple personalities or some such mental condition. It's a fair question. I would not ask it of just any random person. His behavior and posts were visibly erratic and disjointed. And then there's his past which I never even suspected was so twisted. Is there someone who is a psychologist that could look at all the available postings and give an opinion as to whether he could have been addressing himself all along?
be-the-change, I have wondered the same thing!
DeleteA worrisome thought indeed. Let's hope not. It still seems increasingly as if this is a case where a remarkably manipulative young woman has made an impulsive decision to grab her baby back. He didn't take her in and play husband and wife like she wanted. He was getting on with his life just fine. She didn't like it and didn't want someone else raising her daughter. Do you all recall that she's clearly a racist as well? I won't even repeat the derogatory racial slurs she used about Courtney. This will be solved when LE revisits the Reynolds clan as a whole and sees who is missing.
DeleteDid I read on this blog somewhere about a missing Brunswick man in January? Did he or his family have ties to Trista?
http://www.missingpersonsofamerica.com/2012/06/jason-reil-missing-from-maine.html
DeleteVic-what the fuck. follow along will ya.
Deleteto be-the-change-yes, I thought the commentary was Vear speaking to himself, that he had split personality disorder or was psychotic. the young woman who confronted him was the stepdaughter he raped. she was 9 yrs old at the time , he in his 20's. he claims it was a 'blip' on his screen that he was on heavy drugs yadda yadda yadda... he is a disgusting creature who has no business around children. I would be skeeved out if he listed my child as his granddaughter. he also claims to his pot buddies on rollitup that they have 'misplaced' ayla. I also saw a pic of him in the sentinel outside aylas house leaving a guilt gift, I mean teddy bear.........
"On at least one occasion, Bob sold his medical marijuana to one of Lance's friends. This is why Bob had reason to be at Lance's residence (it is also presumably the only time Bob was there)."
ReplyDeleteDid Bob see Ayla at that time?
Lance did not live with Ayla and Justin. He was living in his own apartment.
DeleteLance stated that Bob never met Ayla
DeleteThank you Kelly - do you know if Bob ever saw a picture of Ayla? or knew about her in some way before she went missing?
DeleteThat I don't know.
DeleteKelly- I take this to mean you know the family? I would presume so because i don't see links to these things you state. I don't necessarily doubt them other than with a dose of reasonable skepticism. I certainly hope that's true and that Vear had no opportunity to devise a kidnapping. I can'timagine this would have a happy end if so.
DeleteRealistically, everything is a possibility until absolutely ruled out. That's why I still can't believe that your spokesperson for MSP stated what did not happen. You can't say what didn't happen until you know what did.
Lol no links. I think it is funny when people are constantly asking for links to the information provided. As if everyone here in the Waterville community has a link to the information they have regarding the family they know. Sometimes you just know what you know.
DeleteI think the best question is, was Bob ever at Phoebe's house. Would he have known about Ayla being there at all. More than one person would maybe know the answer to this.
ReplyDeleteOh Lance. I just love you. Not only are you a straight shooter, but your spelling & grammar is impeccable.
ReplyDeleteHmmm... *are. Apparently mine isn't, lol!
DeleteMichelle... haha. Usually I make the most typos and grammar errors when I mention someone elses! :) KJ
DeleteMichelle, are you are being sarcastic regarding Lance DiPietro's writing? His writing is rampant with run-on sentences and poor punctuation. I would imagine that he utilized spellchecker, but his writing level is that of an eighth-grader--in my opinion.
DeleteI meant to write 'Grammar', and I didn't intend for the extra 'are' to be in the above comment. I don't understand why the spaces are there either. Perhaps it is because I am commenting from my cellular phone.
DeleteI was referring to the email exchange for the most part. I saw very few grammatical errors. For me, it shows he's been educated and has a brain.
DeleteI use fragmented sentences all the time. For the fun of it. Just because. However, bad grammar usage & spelling (not typos unless there are a ton of them) bug me. I correct bad grammar as I read it.
Spell checkers don't fix there/their/they're or your/you're errors, so clearly he knows how to use them properly.
Perhaps you should employ your spell checker, lol.
I'll admit I had to go back and re-read after I saw Michelle's comment because my initial reaction the first time I read all the Lance quotes wasn't; "oh what great grammar and spelling".
DeleteI'd say Lance is middle of the road. He doesn't fall into my favorite pet peeve pitfall of swapping "Your" for "You're", and for the most part he does make use of appropriate sentence structure. I think when he's mad, however, all bets are off. (example:"yeah fuck you and get a life homie ho"). I'll cut him some slack though. I'm not sure that I could compose structurally sound sentences in response to the crap that he's been barraged with.
Side note:"Grammer Nazi", I assume your screen name choice was a joke?
Have a great day folks. I wonder when the day will come when we hear something new (and truthful) about what happened to Ayla.
Thank you Michelle! That made me smile.
DeleteIs there any way I can get in touch with Lance? I can't seem to find his facebook profile.
DeleteMichelle9/11/12 6:51 AM
DeleteLove it!
signed:getrealpeople
Anon: You have to be a friend of my friends to add me.
DeleteFYI...you don't need to have a dick to be a pedophile...just an urge to sexually exploit a child.
ReplyDeleteDickless Bob is still a danger to children.
agreed mckee... I knew a man who had intercourse with his daughters. He later became incapacitated for intercourse, but fondled his granddaughters. :( (He died many years ago.)
DeleteThank you for posting that, especially the clarification regarding Justin Linnell and Elisha. Not that it is any of anyone else's business, but there has been a lot of rumor regarding their custody issues and it's good to have some idea of the why they have issues. I only wish that when people had children together they would learn to work together, for the sake of their child, instead of the jealousy and hatred that often rears it's ugly head. And I'm not just talking about Justin L. and Elisha, I'm talking about every person who has a child with another person. I see way too many children being caught up in the middle of tug of wars between bio parents. It's sad, for the children and for the parents. Some people need to know that the way to be with your child, is not by threatening the life of another person.
ReplyDeleteMore eye openers, for sure. - KJ
I talked to a DHHS child protective worker once, and she indicated that over half of her week is spent investigating claims between separated parents and most times the claims were unfounded.
DeleteGood post KJ, and so true.
DeleteSpace,..I can believe that.
for those who think it would be a piece of cake to make up some random stuff and get a PFA against someone or have their kids taken away unjustly, that is not the case... the system is well-acquainted with this issue... there must have been valid reasons Elisha to be granted a PFA, and for DHHS to be involved with the Reynolds and Jessica's children removed permanently.
DeleteThat is true KJ.
DeleteThat said. Kudo's to Elisha for still being willing to want to maintain a relationship for Gabby with Justin L's side of the family. As I understand it Gabby does have visits with them regularly.
Kelly... absolutely! That shows me that Elisha understands the benefits to Gabby to have a relationship with the paternal side of the family, even if the father needs to gain some maturity. It can't be easy for her. Being a grandmother, I cannot even imagine not having a grandchild available for visits and such. That would kill me. - KJ
DeleteAnother Thanks for the post Obscure.
ReplyDeleteI didn't think that Lance had really threatened Peter. (Peter would have revealed it)
Although I wouldn't have blamed him if he had.
Wouldn't mind seeing Peter H. face to face, myself someday. I have a few things I'd love to ask him, and would love to see his personal reactions.
S, "Wouldn't mind seeing Peter H. face to face, myself someday." Careful, some nut case might think that's a threat. :)
DeleteThis is a little far-fetched on my part, but I'm going to throw it out there.
ReplyDeleteBob Vear. I would imagine LE gave him a good look-over. The guy gives me the creeps...I know he molested his step-daughter some 30 years ago. BUT I am unaware of any victims coming forward since, or any charges against him since. Thirty years is a long time for a pedophile to lay dormant. That doesn't mean they aren't out there.
Here's my far-fetched part of this: Bob Vear's health. I was unaware he had terminal cancer, and didn't know that in December Bob expected to only have weeks to live. Any updates on his health? Is he still posting on "roll em up" or whatever the name of the weed site is? Could he be in hospice care? In a nursing home? On death's door?
LE might have Bob on their radar, but his deteriorating health might keep them from confronting Bob on their suspicions. I know...it is a crazy theory.
I think if there was any possibility of truth in this, Lance would have handled it "man-to-man" with Bob.
I, personally, don't think LE would keep from confronting Bob due to his health. I know that doesn't answer your question, but would LE really excuse his crime because he has a terminal illness, especially if he's a paedophile?
DeleteWasn't he just commenting on U4A fairly recently? If he is up front with his paedophilia, why wouldn't he be if he had cancer. Does he really have terminal cancer and should have been dead the beginning of January? I have thought, since I first saw his comments, that he had himself castrated, either chemically or surgically. JMO
PS: He gives me the creeps too!
signed:getrealpeople
Space, which entry was pogamen detailing that vision? If you don't know I'll find it. Thanks! Great catch.
ReplyDeleteI looked in "find it here" and June 30th's "today's the day" and it wasn't specifically mentioned there that I could see. It was mentioned sometime after that. Another thing that stuck out for me in "find it here" was the "vision" of the abductor leaving a copied photo of Ayla at the house. Did Bob print flyers for the vigil?
Deletecookie - someone has posted here several times thinking that pogamen is Bob Vear. What are your thoughts on that?
DeleteThis has nothing to do with the post at hand, but has anyone heard from Selena lately? I've missed her and I hope she is okay.
ReplyDeleteI was away myself for a while, so didn't know that Selena hasn't posted lately.
DeleteI too hope that all is okay with her.
We miss you Selena.
wasn't Elsha visiting Selena in the hospital with Gabby?
Deletemckeekitty- here is the link to Bob Vear's recent posting: http://www.rollitup.org/maine-patients/
ReplyDeleteHis handle is : maineyankee
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteYou've spammed that on every blog, FB page, newspaper site, and group possible. If he wants to respond, he will.
DeleteThere has to be a better way for you to deliver a private message to an individual person---but I tend to think your intentions were something different.
I personally have posted this in 3 places. Apparently others have as well.
DeleteI do wonder if his wishes were sincere.
re: intentions - I tend to agree, Obscure.
DeleteLance's e-mail to Peter comes to mind: "Trust me if I wanted to be on the radio or TV I have (sic) appropriate connections. I, however, don't feel the need like Trista to try and become some sort of fucked up celebrity out of this."
DeleteSorry, meant to post, "Off Topic "
ReplyDeleteHello
ReplyDeleteI have a few questions for the U4A people but cannot post there so thought I would post here if thats alright. It is obvious that several from u4a view here and report back so perhaps they will again.
My questions are as follows;
a poster using the name "justwondering" has asked some very good questions. He/she has made some "common sense" statements yet is being scolded for the efforts. My question is why?
Next questions, Where is Tori? Where is Jeff? Where is Trista? It seems appropriate to ask Where is Selina, Elisha, Justin, Lance? Why is it not as appropriate to ask about Tori, Jeff and Trista?
Last question; It has been stated, over and over again at U4A that Ayla is no longer with us. That Justin and family did something terrible to her. Where is the proof, why no arrests, do you know something other people do not?
OK really the last questions; You will no doubt argue that LE has stated the people in the home that night are not telling all they know. You will bring up the blood, the broken arm, the many bias statements put out thus far. BUT, has any of that "evidence" been confirmed as fact? Is it not possible that little Ayla "could be" alive and well, hidden somewhere? It can happen, it has happened in other cases? Until there is "no hope" and that due to finding this child's body, why is it so hard to accept that other people can and do keep hope alive? Why so determined to convince everyone she is gone?
Without facts what do we really know? She is missing, Fact!! Beyond that we know nothing. I don't have answers, so based on my lack of answers I will continue to hope that one day this little girl will be given back to her Mommy AND her Daddy, Alive, Healthy and Happy.
Sorry Obscure....I hope you don't mind this post.
C.G. - SA and the groupies there had this case solved in week 1. Half or more of the people at J4A had it solved in January. If the meager evidence released by LE, plus the many "investigative details" they're not getting into, is as damning as they think why are we at almost 9 months with not so much as a person(s) of interest named?
DeleteAre you really posting here because you have evil thoughts about allowing for the possibility of Ayla being alive? and/or do you secretly want to be a Justin fangirly? :)
GG I no longer post there, I was banned right after McKee was ummm "politely" asked to leave and I caused trouble by defending her. Anyone who asks any questions or brings up a scenario other than the one they are feeding their cult members is driven away. They twist your words until the other readers there begin to see you as a horrible person whis hurting the maternal family. Justwondering will learn soon enough when people like Heartbroken and Suz suddenly start accusing him/her of harassing Trista and the maternal side with ideas too "graphic" for them to bear. Its all a mind game and they have now dumped John P in charge to organize it all. And he uses his heart condition when its convenient to push away the "non believers"...best stay clear of posting there unless you are 100% confident that Justin killed Ayla.
DeleteAnd let me add...now that I have visited that blog today now myself....they are even loonier than yesterday. Hell than this morning. It gets worse by the minute. I see nothing wrong with justwondering's questions but as you can see they have already attacked him/her, including Suz going so far to call him/her a racist. Its honestly scary how much of a cult it is. Thank goodness its a blog where most people can remain anon because otherwise, I would fear for peoples safety.
Deletevs2vs - Suz called someone a racist? WTF? Now I want to go see what you're talking about. Gah :(
DeleteSo JustWondering was asking for classifications and Suz comes on and starts calling them a racist, crazy, and questions their reading level.
DeleteSuz says:
September 13, 2012 at 2:27 am
I’m Irish, but you are plain crazy! Just wondering, who cares where people are from now??? You sound racist. You need to keep the focus on JUSTICE FOR AYLA and off me.
Suz says:
September 13, 2012 at 2:36 am
Just wondering, what is your reading level??? Oh yea, Ayla may not get the chance to go to school. Keep your focus on Ayla and off of other bloggers. Why you even care where some stranger is from, is beyond me. You need to start caring more about Ayla and less about Irish people from the outskirts of Dublin. I could give a hoot about where you are from, but I know where you’re going. And, knock off all the LOL’s, it is extremely inappropriate in a blog about finding Justice for a missing baby named Ayla.
I guess that is acceptable over there since this was Johns response to it.
John P says:
September 13, 2012 at 10:49 am
If you call me a liar again Justwondering, you will be placed in mandatory moderation. Suz and Chicky did not call you names when they disagreed with your assessment. You twisted thier words into something it was not. And so you know, the Ashley incident is what has brought about the process we will follow at U4A going forward. That process was included on the post and if you have not read the post but instead are just commenting to invoke discussion not related to Ayla then I will place you in moderation. You want me to man up, you start discussing Ayla related issues and stop instigating agruements or else. Is that manning up enough. Chicky and Suz were polite when commenting to you and now I will man up, with you. Keep it related to Ayla related issues and topics.
Space; I have maintained from the get go that I will hold out hope Ayla is alive, hidden somewhere. It's how I sleep at night. Thats the heart talking, it's what I choose to listen to. LOL no not wanting to be a secret fangirly of anyone. Way to old for that.
Deletevs2vs, I was banned as well, around the same time as mc kitty. Did not post often, just did not follow S.O.P. Apparently I did not get the memo.
I would not worry to much about "justwondering" the way I read his/her comments U4A may just have met their collective match. It's one of those situations where you got a verbal slap but were just to dim to "get it" till a week later. I think he/she is fishing for stupid and the fish are biting. No insult intended....
I just love John's responses to "man up" - apparently to be a man equals being a jerk?
DeleteIt seems the truth is, by what Chicky said, that she didn't actually go to the trouble of getting people to say they would interview Justin for the sake of him being interviewed. They are looking to demonstrate that Justin won't do an interview knowing/thinking that any DiPietro would not kowtow to a U4A poster's agenda.
Oh I see it coming...John P s getting in a tizzy already over Justwondering. Any minute now, he will pull the old blood pressure routine. But Justwondering is right about Trista in interviews. John P is so blind he sees what he wants to see. Suz on the other hand will just keep throwing out the racist thing and play the victim until everyone else does their "Amen Suz!" to make her feel validated.
Delete@G.G. I have a few questions for the U4A people but cannot post there so thought I would post here if thats alright. It is obvious that several from u4a view here and report back so perhaps they will again.
DeleteI view and comment at J4A and have only viewed here until yesterday when I wanted to say hi to McKee. But report back? Lol, nope, not me. I'm way too old for middle school antics.
My questions are as follows;
a poster using the name "justwondering" has asked some very good questions. He/she has made some "common sense" statements yet is being scolded for the efforts. My question is why?
That I cannot answer. I saw nothing wrong with the comments and said so.
Next questions, Where is Tori? Where is Jeff? Where is Trista? It seems appropriate to ask Where is Selina, Elisha, Justin, Lance? Why is it not as appropriate to ask about Tori, Jeff and Trista?
I don't care where Selena is. She has nothing to contribute except here-say. The only reason I care where Tori is, is she started the blog and after the merge, disappeared. I have asked where she is. I received an answer (that she has no internet access at this time)that I have my doubts about. I don't care where Lance is, he was not present in the home in the night in question. Trista has never commented much on the blog, just a few comments in the very beginning. Jeff, idk? He's been noticeably absent lately. He claimed he was going to take a back seat to Tori, but with Tori MIA you would think he'd have more of a presence. Instead it has fallen to John P.
Last question; It has been stated, over and over again at U4A that Ayla is no longer with us. That Justin and family did something terrible to her. Where is the proof, why no arrests, do you know something other people do not?
Lol, I'm only someone in the blogosphere. I have no inside info so I certainly don't know anything you do not. It is my opinion that Ayla is deceased. My opinion, no proof. I am not MSP and I am not convicting anyone, I don't need proof. I look at what's been reported, the statements those involved have made (or not made in some cases)and what's logical. I don't know why there have been no arrests yet. I don't have an inside track with MSP or the AG's office.
OK really the last questions; You will no doubt argue that LE has stated the people in the home that night are not telling all they know. You will bring up the blood, the broken arm, the many bias statements put out thus far. BUT, has any of that "evidence" been confirmed as fact? Is it not possible that little Ayla "could be" alive and well, hidden somewhere? It can happen, it has happened in other cases? Until there is "no hope" and that due to finding this child's body, why is it so hard to accept that other people can and do keep hope alive? Why so determined to convince everyone she is gone?
I'm not trying to convince anyone that Ayla is gone. That is my opinion. If you don't share that opinion, so be it. It is within the realm of possibility that Ayla is alive somewhere but not likely, again in my opinion. The only evidence that has been confirmed by MSP to my knowledge is that Ayla had a broken arm, which is not really evidence but since you brought it up, and that Ayla's blood was found in the basement in an unknown quantity, some found through the use of luminol. Anything else is really conjecture.
Without facts what do we really know? She is missing, Fact!! Beyond that we know nothing. I don't have answers, so based on my lack of answers I will continue to hope that one day this little girl will be given back to her Mommy AND her Daddy, Alive, Healthy and Happy.
You are correct, we the public, really don't have many hard facts. You are entitled to believe what you will. I am entitled to believe what I will. I hope you are correct instead of me and that Ayla will be found alive. I though, sadly, do not think that will happen.
Thank you Dee, I wish all those who post could take the position you have. It really does not matter which side of the fence we sit on. I think the point is we just need to keep fighting for those who cannot fight for themselves. Like Ayla and Lisa and so many others. What else can we do? Maybe, for the sake of those lost little ones, people could just put the school yard antics aside and focus on the issues. No matter what we believe or wish to be true or what web site or family we may or may not support the important thing is to keep asking for the answers. Maybe one day we will get them.
DeleteThank you G.G. My position is just that, my position. I'm not going to fight with anyone to insist I'm right because I don't know if I am. My thoughts have been all over the place in this case.
ReplyDeleteI agree the schoolyard antics of some have totally gotten out of control. We're not 10 years old if we're posting here. It's not about who got picked last for the kickball team, who wouldn't sit with who at lunch or whose "team" you're on.
This is a real life drama, this is a real missing baby. I hope that this case doesn't go cold and that one day we will get the answers we're all looking for.
I have to say I would look at the people who have most inserted themselves into this case......
ReplyDeletebob vear
john p