9.08.2012

Filler (UPDATED)

Filler

These comments could not be published on the previous post, because it was well over 200 comments.


I don't know- there could have been a good reason he didn't attend. I wouldn't assume anything. on Re: Pictures (CLOSED for Comments)
in response to John P travelled from VA. Apparently there was a cookout following the ride. Why didn't Jeff bother to seek out John P, shake his hand, and offer to take John and John's family out for a steak dinner for all their efforts on the blog and making the trek to Portland? The event was a week ago. Why hasn't Jeff posted a comment on HIS blog thanking those at U4A for attending the event? , by mckeekitty.
at 7:44 AM
Bonnie, I agree that it may be no sign of abuse. But the same can be said of the imaginary bruises that the hate crowd determined were probably all over Ayla and the bruise they think Justin had in early January, and the pulled muscle that Trista and her mother took Ayla to a doctor for. Given that they'd had Ayla for a week almost before going to the doc there is no telling whether whatever pulled her leg happened in Tristas care. She admits that she was often "messed up" while caring for them and eye witnesses vouch for that fact. It is silly to discount the likelihood that Justin is just being rather conveniently blamed. And broken or sprained limbs DO happen to loved and appropriately cared for kids quite often. But Ayla's broken arm is being used to "proove" abuse across the board. So I guess I'm not surprised that we're discussing whether Trista's bruises are a sign of anything. I think that I read somewhere that the current boyfriend has a criminal record with regards on Re: Pictures (CLOSED for Comments)
in response to I tend to have bruises very easily on my legs, most of the time I can't even remember how I got them. So I'm not sure that's a sign of anything for Trista, by Bonnie.
at 7:25 AM
Frustrating to say the least. It certainly is what has happened and I really wonder what we can do about it. For now those who have been working hard to do what they think is right just have to keep doing it. I have personal knowledge of many who work hard and don't make a big deal about their efforts. They are taking it on as a side job and seem to simply have their hearts in the right place and have been incredibly civil (mostly by not engaging) with those who are hateful and gossip mongers. If you truly put yourself in their shoes it's hard to imagine being able to just disengage when your good reputations and good intentions are being unfairly attacked. And by the same token the Dipietro family has been maligned and attacked in such hateful vicious ways, it's a wonder to me they are still standing. Ironically, the people who have no problem with that happening to the Dipitro family and their friends are baffled that some blogger would take note of their behavior and on Re: Pictures (CLOSED for Comments)
in response to mountain mama says: September 6, 2012 at 11:48 am So could someone call WPD and ask them to do a well-check on Gabby? Couldn’t JL report her missing? Seriously? So they now are suggesting someone lie to the police just to get someone over there to check on Gabby. That blog is creating some psychos., by Anonymous.
at 6:39 AM
There was an emergency in her family. on Re: Pictures (CLOSED for Comments)
in response to No...I don't think Elisha and Garbby are in the witness protection program. I think Ashley is making up this whole Elisha/J. Linnell thing. I really do. Ashley states that "the dispatchers were becoming annoyed with our calls." Man, can you blame them? Just how many times did Ashley call 911 about Elisha? Clearly, too many times if she was pissing off the police dispatchers. Today, Ashley appears to be quiet as a church mouse. All the drama must have worn her out. , by mckeekitty.
oneannon
on 9/9/12
passing judgement is so harsh charla but are going to reap what you so. soon remember how i told you that the an announcement was being made and it happened ? Get ready for this week because something big is happening. Justin knows he is going down for murdering Ayla. you played and now you will pay! on Re: Pictures (CLOSED for Comments)
Anonymous
on 9/8/12
Hi Ashley Pouliot! What's wrong? Are you upset that people outted you for being an ex-hooker ridden with stds ugly as fuck and psycho? Get over your fixation of Justin. on Re: Pictures (CLOSED for Comments)
in response to This comment has been removed by a blog administrator., by Justin KILLED AYLA.
Anonymous
on 9/8/12
Anon @11:46 I really wish you had a screen name. It makes it easier to communicate. I appreciate your thoughts and agree. on Re: Pictures (CLOSED for Comments)
in response to I am not going to assume that Trista was messed up until I see it myself. I wouldnt put it past her though. The few pics I have seen, she is wearing sunglasses...her eyes would likely be the bet indicator of whether she was messed up or not, and the other "signs" are simply not enough and could be something else. Bruises dont mean she is messed up on drugs. I will say I find it VERY odd that no pictures have been posted on the other blog of the event. They have commented on how great it was and John P said he would be posting pictures but strangely, none have surfaced. And they have already posted something else and moved on to other topics. Maybe they are sorting thru to see which ones cast Trista in a good light before sharing? Perhaps she was messed up and they realized releasing more pics would make her look bad..... I am a little pissy at one comment made there by Suz about how NOT choosing sides makes the victims suffer. Wtf is that supposed to mean? Not everyone has to, by Anonymous.
on 9/8/12
Anon, i really wish you had a scren name. I appreciate your thoughts and agree. on Re: Pictures (CLOSED for Comments)
in response to I am not going to assume that Trista was messed up until I see it myself. I wouldnt put it past her though. The few pics I have seen, she is wearing sunglasses...her eyes would likely be the bet indicator of whether she was messed up or not, and the other "signs" are simply not enough and could be something else. Bruises dont mean she is messed up on drugs. I will say I find it VERY odd that no pictures have been posted on the other blog of the event. They have commented on how great it was and John P said he would be posting pictures but strangely, none have surfaced. And they have already posted something else and moved on to other topics. Maybe they are sorting thru to see which ones cast Trista in a good light before sharing? Perhaps she was messed up and they realized releasing more pics would make her look bad..... I am a little pissy at one comment made there by Suz about how NOT choosing sides makes the victims suffer. Wtf is that supposed to mean? Not everyone has to, by Anonymous.
on 9/8/12
And what were you doing at the time, Lance? on Re: Pictures (CLOSED for Comments)
in response to Were the Reynolds at Lance's vigil? Oh, or were they at home doing drugs? I'm being sarcastic, but the only family we know for sure as being involved in drugs (using/abusing) are from the Reynold's side. Don't say Y'ALL because I don't think Trista was doing drugs. I'm questioning it like everyone else., by Obscure.
Can't help but ask
on 9/8/12
elsha would be hiding gabby from her daddy just like justin is hiding ayla from trista and pheebs hid lance,justin and elisha from their daddy. get it conehead?good. on Re: Pictures (CLOSED for Comments)
in response to seriously the witness protection program for that guilty as sin sister of Justin Dipietro? and who would Elisha dipshit be hiding from? her brother? courtney or mother? conjure up some brains pink slimers. it's going to go bad for you not on the list. , by Pink Slimers please follow.
my opinion
on 9/8/12
Loving all that love. Lol. Thanks. I am usually the one applauding you guys. on Re: Pictures (CLOSED for Comments)
in response to Little Ray is right there in her arms. Not unsupervised. Not with a boyfriend while she is off somewhere. Seems to discredit the story somewhat., by Anonymous.
on 9/8/12
its you posting anonymously. you are creating problems on Re: Pictures (CLOSED for Comments)
in response to Who is this 'SUZ' character anyway ? Is she on the 'LOSERS LIST' ? maybe it's Jeffy...lol, by COOKIE.

39 comments:

  1. Aylas Angels Page: why is Laurie saying that her address is posted on this site?? Even if it was posted like fifty parts ago why bring it u up now?? On the same post she says " oh but don't go to that site" dafuq??? Attention woe much? How can you say.. we don't like drama, cause drama or propagate drama, when that's exactly what you're doing? Its like fucktards unite or something.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the space between9/9/12, 9:48 AM

      Laurie many times told everyone on the public angels page where she lives (regarding "you can bring stuff to my shrine/my shrine's been stolen"). I don't remember seeing it here.

      Delete
    2. Laurie Bingham9/9/12, 2:47 PM

      Its in the comment section of the Shrine posting. I bring it up because its still there. It doesnt seem like an unreasonable request, even if I hated someone I never even met or spoke to I would remove it from Ayla's page especially when asked. Yes, I naively said where I lived so I could mail out the Ayla awareness items I got {boy, im an evil one} I didnt realize people behave as badly as they do, my mistake, but having my address here all this time I dont understand when I wrote to "obscure" a couple times politely asking for it to be taken down. BTW Mickey I never accused the Dipietros of stealing Ayla's shrine that was in my yard, I had a feeling about who it was and it was admitted to. If your going to stalk me at least get the facts.I never in a million years would want to try to intimidate Ayla's family or anyone and neither would most people, you take a couple words and twist them to cause drama because your a nut. Weird Sh*t I said nothing about "dont go to that site" read my post on the page again. I read here myself and never said I didnt, I said I dont comment here. Its not worth getting attacked because people have preconceived ideas about me based on things I have said that were twisted or straight up lies and then other peoples behavior because im held accountible for whatever "Ayla's Angels" do. I read here because none of us have a clue about where Ayla is and my mind is open to different theories. All I care about is Ayla like most people here. Im not going to defend myself because i have done nothing wrong, If I wanted attention I have the opportunity to get it everyday and dont. I have turned down alot of interviews about Ayla's page and while it would get her more people to her page and sharing her posters... attention makes me very uncomfortable so the accusations are funny to those who actually know me and its not my face or name that needs to be seen its Ayla's and her families. I have proven myself to be honest with no ill intent for Ayla or either side of her family and certainly not for personal gain. I dedicate a large part of my life right now to keeping Ayla awareness going and if people find evil in that so be it. I know what and who I am. The people from this "side" would obviously be surprised if they bothered to ask me where I stand. I stand for Ayla just like most of you. Its sad that people hate each other based on nothing factual. I have said many times the only thing I have against Justin is that it doesnt seem like he is speaking for Ayla. Trista was judged harshly when she did but she didnt give up and that earns some credibility. There issues and questions with both families, I do not blindly follow anyone. We know nothing and im not going to accuse someone of murder or anything without it being proven beyond a reasonable doubt. Thru all the drama most of us have the same goal, to see Ayla found and returned to her family.

      Delete
    3. Laurie.... "Its sad that people hate each other based on nothing factual." I agree, it is sad that people hate others based on nothing more than words. Actually, I think it's pretty sad that anyone hates anyone else.

      None on either side know what happened to Ayla nor does anyone know who is involved. It doesn't matter what others opinion of you are, it only matters who you know you are. When people are attacked by others, they should just ask themselve what are those who are attacking afraid of? If you have the truth, you don't have to worry about anything. Everyone has the right to their opinion. They even have the right to be wrong. There are a lot of good, caring people on all sides of this case. Some see it, some refuse to see it. - KJ

      Delete
    4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
    5. I deleted, KJ, I'm pretty sure that was a double post?

      Delete
    6. the space between9/9/12, 7:49 PM

      Laurie - if anyone who didn't see all your postings about your shrine and its location and were looking for your address, they could find it on 411.com. I doubt they would be coming here looking through 2 month old blogs.

      Delete
    7. Laurie, this is a nonstarter. Just like I ignored your emails about the subject, I'm ignoring it here as well. You posted your OWN address. Besides the shrine being stolen, by one of YOUR comrades, has anything happened to you or your home in the 2 months since that comment has been left on this blog?

      The answer is no. So, get the fuck over it. Kthnx!!!

      Delete
    8. Laurie Bingham9/10/12, 3:27 AM

      Actually Obscure yes other things have happened. Thanks for your concern ;)

      Delete
    9. Thank you Obscure, it could have been. I didn't get an indication it went through the first time! - KJ

      Delete
  2. I'm happy to see you posting again, S! Hope you have a speedy recovery!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lance DiPietro...how do we know you are Lance DiPietro and not a troll? Anyway, I'll play.

    Not sure how the Reynolds family doing crack together behind a restaurant answers for Ayla's disappearance. If true, it does illustrate a high degree of dysfunction in Ayla's maternal family...a conclusion I reached long before your post.

    On a personal note...I'm so sorry for what you have endured these past 8+ months. Best to share any concerns you may have with LE...the blog world is a rumor mill as you well know.

    Wishing you an end to this nightmare...


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not that anyone would trust me necessarily, but it's really Lance. He's been posting here for a while.

      Delete
    2. I think it could be Lance commenting and he might want to chime in on that topic because his reply was to the comversation asking about whether anyone has first hand knowledge of their dysfunction. He definitely does. He and his family have by and large refrained from putting it out on the blogs despite what's been done to them. At this point he may just be beyond fed up with his family being demonized while her family's behaviors are ignored and swept under the rug. And who can really blame him? Anyone who's watched this from the first week knows the Dipietro family has had severe lynch mob mentality against them since the word go. A lot of times people choose not to say anything when their emotions are heightened because they know you can't take back what you say and in their case the comparative silence might have been as a result of knowing they had much dirt to fing back and that they'd rather take the path of finding Ayla vs getting into a dog fight over their reputations. They've taken it for a very long time now. Nearly 9 months.

      Delete
    3. Sounds like Lance Dipietro to me. And he did know the Reynolds family beforehand.

      Delete
    4. Where is his post ? I cannot view it

      Delete
    5. This is a great article about Lance DiPietro:

      http://statement-analysis.blogspot.com/2012/09/baby-ayla-collateral-damage.html

      Delete
    6. That's not an article. That's a nutcase who runs a self congratulatory blog based on his belief that he can tell who is lying. He can't. He has gotten things 100% wrong and there is no way to proove or disproove his "findings" so it's NOT science and what he writes are not articles. They are BLOG POSTS.

      Delete
    7. agreed, hooper - and he expresses his opinions and suspicions as though they are fact

      Delete
    8. Seriously we are back to trying to quote Peter H again. How come when they get desperate they try to bring him out. Do they not know that he has already been exposed as a less than reliable source shall we say. Based on the fact that he works for DHHS in Maine and ethically should not even be discussing cases such as these. Has some skeletons of his own in his closet that maybe he should be analyzing before worrying about other people. And that as Hooper says yes he has gotten things wrong over and over. He is just an angry religious freak. And I like religion. I believe he stated he was worried he had been reported to the state. I sure hope he was.

      Delete
  4. Oops- i made replies on the other post because I didn't read Obscures message to resume here on this one until after I'd done so. Oh well- live and learn!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's okay, I was able to copy/paste some of them above.

      Delete
  5. Mckeekitty, I think that Lance has always posted with his name. I cannot view his latest comment

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tell the whole story9/9/12, 12:03 PM

      So assuming it is Lance, what were you doing behind a restaurant with an entire family who's (allegedly) smoking crack? Just shooting the breeze?

      Delete
    2. Doesn't Lance work at a restaurant? Perhaps he was...um...working?

      Delete
    3. Doesn't Lance do drugs, including at work? Wasn't there a FB post about that somewhere way, way back?

      Delete
    4. Lance does not do drugs. Now does he drink alcohol sure. Is he an alcoholic? Not that we know of. There is a big difference between drinking some beers and doing drugs.

      Delete
    5. This was a restaurant Lance worked for, at the time. This was at the end of a shift. He worked in the kitchen, and if you've ever been to a restaurant, you'll see there is an exit in the kitchen. This is how kitchen personnel leave the building without parading their kitchen yuck through the dining area. That day, there were at least 3 Reynolds' allegedly hitting the crack pipe together. Two of them were Cubs, if you know what I mean. I wish I could say 'hitting the crack pipe' as a joke, but sadly I cannot. Lance does not do drugs, and he does not drink nearly as much as someone else.

      Delete
    6. #2 When you say "do drugs" do you include weed? Because I believe Lance himself posted something about him smoking weed while working some months back. When I said "do drugs" two posts up, that's what I was referring to.

      Delete
    7. Just my opin9/10/12, 3:54 PM

      First of all I have no idea if Lance posted anything about smoking pot. But since when is smoking pot "doing drugs"? Even in High school where many of the kids did smoke pot the pot smokers were not considered the "druggies". I do not drink and have never myself smoked pot. I do not personally agree with smoking it. However I would not consider it doing drugs. I would reserve that term for much stronger substances.

      Delete
    8. A lot of people don't consider it doing drugs. It's a raging debate in our country. European countries (some) would laugh at the question, especially if one were asking it in Amsterdam.

      There are many who think that legalizing it is just around the corner. There are lots of legitimate points that they make their reasoning, and there is a large group behind the movement. Including a good deal of Hollywood. I have my own opinions. But today's youth are inundated with a message fed to them from all the movies, television, and music world big whigs that says Pot is acceptable and a non issue. So, would I be surprised that a 20 something does it and thinks nothing of it? Nope. That's what society has been spoon feeding them for a long time- despite the "above the influence' campaigns in schools. they are far more ...influenced... by their big name idols in the entertainment industry.

      So that said, we could argue that point back and forth for days. Currently the law says it's usually illegal in most instances. Crack, on the other hand, is illegal everywhere and all of the time. And very dangerous.

      Delete
    9. the space between9/10/12, 5:10 PM

      Since the legalization of marijuana in Maine for medicinal purposes, the laws have become much looser. In my experience, a number of people don't consider weed as "doing drugs." It seems in our culture that "doing drugs" most often means coke, acid, ecstasy, and the like. Maine has a huge problem with pain killer addiction.

      Delete
  6. Thanks Bonnie, Michelle, Kelly and Pollyanna.

    I can no longer view Lance's comment, but IIRC he stated the "entire" Reynolds family was doing the crack thing...does this include Ron, Ronnie and Becca? Ick.

    Also...when was this "viewing"? Before or after 12/16/11?

    OT: Bonnie...that sounds about right re: Jeff making an appearance at the bike event only to skip out. There is no mention of any interactions with Jeff over at U4A. I had the impression he was involved with this event. He certainly expressed interest in meeting the U4A attendees.

    Tori should have been featured with the other Lost and Missing at Saturday's ride.

    Well, it looks like we can all breathe a collective sigh of relief that Elisha and Gabby were seen alive and well by ASHLEY P no less! I thought for sure, based upong Ashley's riveting moment-by-moment account, we had yet another child go missing from that house. Phew! Wonder what Ashley's next "vilify the Dips" project will be?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. McKee the incident Lance is referring to was before Ayla went missing I believe. Lance knew the Reynolds and was witness to some of their habits. This was even before Justin met Trista. I can not confirm Ron but I can confirm Ronnie and Becca as yes both crack users. Sad to say.

      Delete
    2. As do I... She's like the energizer bunny. She'll keep going in the same direction. Eventually there will be a cliff in her path.

      Delete
    3. More specificity needed9/10/12, 7:33 AM

      Kelly, did you ever directly witness these people smoke crack or are you reporting what you have heard?

      Delete
    4. @More spec needed

      That is a good question. Thankfully no I have never witnessed the Reynolds doing these activities up close and personal. I have however heard this from multiple sources. I will not reveal all my sources. But what I will tell you is that a few of them are close to Trista herself. And I have heard Trista herself talking about her mother and brother.

      Delete
  7. From the stray posts, can someone explain the background of this? What is the poster referring to re: telling the blogger her about an announcement being made? And is the post directed at Obscure or Justin when it says "you played and now you will pay? I assume there was a previous convo somewhere that would make this one more clear.

    "passing judgement is so harsh charla but are going to reap what you so. soon remember how i told you that the an announcement was being made and it happened ? Get ready for this week because something big is happening. Justin knows he is going down for murdering Ayla. you played and now you will pay! on Re: Pictures (CLOSED for Comments)"

    ReplyDelete

ALL comments subject to removal. MODERATION becomes necessary when ignorance shows up. Don't be that person!