9.05.2012

Filler (CLOSED for Comments)

Comment here until a new post is up!

62 comments:

  1. Was Tori at the ride for Ayla?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was there and let me dispell the Trista was fucked up rumors. She was not. A few times she was teary eyed from people talking with her and giving her photo gifts. She did not leave early. We were all leaving!!!! The grills were being cleaned and put away. Booths were packing up. Many bikers had left (along with other family members) to go on a seperate ride for Ayla. Bikers do that. The only reason I was there so late was because we were talking with friends and were looking at bikes at the dealership. There were seperate biker groups coming in from dealers across the state. Big Moose lined bikers up to go on a seperate ride. Some people ....along with Trista stayed at the event. I was talking with Ron as they were leaving. He is a very sweet polite man. And took his time talking with folks. I was the last person he was talking to. Trista and family thought he was with their group as they were leaving. They looked back and said,"Ron/Dad come on.....are you coming.". No yelling in a rude sense. Just across the parking lot. They were far away. And Trista was very friendly and caring with Ray. I was in the bathroom and she was changing him. Not leaving him behind for somebody else to take care of. A couple of times he was walking. But most of the time she was holding him on her hip. God who the hell was there when all this was happening? Those people are lying. Why the heck were you there? Just to check and see the condition of certain folks or to support the family and Ayla? Just stop the lies needs to do just that......stop the lies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. STOP posting the same comment over and over. You will not convince anyone of anything. Some will believe that Trista was high/drunk, others will not. I guarantee you that repetition is not going to persuade the masses. It just won't. You're spamming the blog with the same comment. I welcome your input, since I am long distance and not able to attend the events. At the same time, you're going a little bit overboard.

      We get your point. Whether or not we believe it is up to us.

      Delete
    2. the space between9/5/12, 9:26 AM

      Ruby, the description of Trista at the event came from an anon. I don't recall there being a lot of comment about it. While I also appreciate another perspective of an event I wasn't at, I don't think you need to be so aggressive about it. Obscure didn't say it and we haven't all been talking about it.

      Delete
    3. It posted like crazy on it's own last night. I thought the first one didn't go through and sent again...must have gone through more than once. I made the comments last night. But because of the 200 comment limit it was not seen. Sooooooo I reposted in the "filler" post with some edits once this morning. It was not my intent to go overboard. Please delete the previous comments because I only intended on commenting once. Thanks

      Delete
    4. Ruby-
      I am sorry if I smell bullshit whenever I see your name on here. For months I have seen you reporting back to John P and Jeff n friends. Every time you feel someone banned you, blocked you, or otherwise ignored you, you report back to U4A. In all honesty, your dispelling seems more like an ass protector. Maybe I am wrong. I am not afraid to admit that. I remember seeing a post on U4A by someone stating they saw Trista and Ayla together at the motel. Instead of agreeing to disagree, or dropping the issue, she was attacked. Your name was all over that one, yet your main reason for.....dispelling...that rumor, was because the woman referred to Trista as Trisha. Relevant..irrelevant..either way.. Your damage control means jack. Unlike our posts over at U4A, you are free to post here if you wish. We do not pick which posts we want to keep, unless things get out of hand. In that case, you'd be informed first.

      I am sorry you didn't get to meet John at the bike ride, although I did love your green bandana ;-)

      Delete
    5. I'm not reporting back or covering my ass about anything. I've made my stand on things since day one. Dale was commenting on some crap about the hotel. And I disagreed with her on that. I don't even remember saying anything about the spelling of names. Dale usually jumps on that shit.

      Kinda creepy that you're stalking me at the event. But whatever!

      Delete
    6. the space between9/5/12, 3:54 PM

      ruby - I don't think that noticing you in a green bandana constitutes stalking.

      Delete
    7. No, actually someone commented and you accused her of being Dale. That doesn't make her Dale. Love her or hate her, Dale is not afraid to sign her name to anything. Anonymous, she is NOT. As a matter of fact, she is much more intelligent than 99% of people give her credit for.

      Oh and it's not stalking if you play "look at me! Look at me! I'll e on the black bike with the green bandana!!!"

      Delete
    8. The message was intended for people that wanted to meet up at the event. Not a look at me statement. Not my intention. In a sea of bikers it was a way to point out to those I have not met yet. #2 I honestly can't remember. Guess I'll have to go back and look at what I said. I may have been emotional about something. I don't know. I'm tired and I truthfully just want this case to be solved. Bottom line. Big picture right. That's why we all post here!?! Not to report on each other or attack each other. It's hard for me at times when I state something I see or know and then somebody changes stuff around on me and say that is how I perceive things. Well sometimes things really are cut and dry and not perception.

      Delete
    9. I agree. We're all tired. We all want Ayla home. Anyone who even slightly believes in Justin has been attacked, discredited, and had words twisted beyond believe. Take Angela for example. She wanted to help. She wanted to spread awareness. She has never attacked a single person, and look at the twisted and horrible shit she has been through. What about Heidi? She took in a whole family because they had nowhere to go. Crime tape went up, and out they went with the clothes on their backs. How horrible is it to see people attacking her intentions and good heart because they don't believe Justin? It's disgusting.
      I'm not blaming you for this, but I'm sorry if I do not break down and apologize if someone feels as though their words or actions have been twisted around.

      Delete
  3. Also the event started at 12:30 for bikers to meet. Lunch at 1:00 pm. How late do you wish events to extend? When people were leaving at 2:30-3:00 I think that is ample time to have a gathering. The purpose was to raise awareness about Ayla and others across the nation that are missing. LostNMissing and TLLOM reps had booths set up near the radio station. IMO the Reynolds family stayed close to the end and talked to and thanked everybody that attended or helped (aka sponsers). I know hard to believe that the folks that get bashed on here are being nice and respectful and sober. But apparently people feel the need to lie or embellish something they believe they saw. The people that stayed behind had other reasons for staying behind.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ruby21

      Let me dispel another thing just for you and feel free to take this over to your favorite blog. Just because you say the same thing over and over does not make it true. Shoo fly

      Delete
    2. So I have a question. At every other event there are tons of pictures posted on other peoples pages and on Trista's FB page of Trista at these events. Where are those pics this time? Anyone? Laurie B has pics posted but none of Trista. Trista has the event posted but no pics. Was she camera shy? Nah not Trista. So what was different this time? Why less pics?

      Delete
    3. I have been wondering the same thing.

      Amy-Beth is having "technical difficulties" with her camera...I guess everyone else is too?

      Delete
    4. There are pics of Trista on her page and Aylas Angels and might be some on the Big Moose Harley page. Others out there just don't know the exact location right now. And there are a few others that have not uploaded pics yet. The pics I saw of Trista was on her own, holding Ray (some with her back turned), talking to family and friends, and one talking to a reporter/event coordinator. Even in the pics she did not appear to be under the influence.

      Delete
    5. Thank you. I did check those pages and there are a few pics but as was said above none of Trista on those pages. There are just the two in a collage on her page. One of her back and one with a hat and sunglasses both small and from a distance. Not the usual barrage of pics we see is all.

      Delete
    6. Is it Tristas choice who takes her photo? Ask the folks with cameras why there are not enough photos for you to pick apart. How's justin looking these days?

      Delete
    7. Justin looks tired and sad. He is working hard. Both at his jobs and behind the scenes when he has any time left over to help TLLOM group.

      Delete
    8. Hopefully he is able to put finding Ayla near the top of his list. Quit smoking cigs and he would not need the third job and would have more, "time left over".

      Delete
    9. That's an odd thing to say. Why would the fact that he is working mean that Ayla is not at the top of his list? Seems to me it shows he is determined that when she comes home she will have a stable home to come home to. But what do I know. Maybe Trista's way is better.

      Delete
    10. oneannon - Quit smoking cigs and he would not need the third job and would have more, "time left over".

      Maybe he could quit all 3 jobs and spend a little time with loose women who would buy his cigarettes for him?

      Delete
  4. Well that's what happened and seeing the posts here I had to comment. I was there and that's what happened. Other people that went on the bike ride and really went just for the Ride would say the same. You would only know what my "favorite" blog is if you go over and read there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything Ruby said is the truth as I was there as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Point taken.

      However, we have not seen people "lie" about Trista's behavior and sobriety after other events, why would they start doing so now? I would assume there are pictures that can confirm or deny this, but I am not privy to them (yet, or might never be).

      I have no idea what went on or how she appeared, and it's really confusing that people are saying opposite things.

      Delete
    2. the space between9/5/12, 12:31 PM

      the only pics I've seen are on Ayla's Angels fb page

      http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.361589790584072.85449.247459205330465&type=1

      Delete
    3. If I played dirty like some people, I would post the pictures of Trista's son with bruises on him. Why don't I?! Because he is a toddler..and toddlers are clumsy, and they play, and they get banged up. Just like Ayla's 'abusive father' bruises which were ironically in all the same places.
      Just sayin..

      Delete
    4. #2,

      I love you.

      Love,
      Me

      Delete
    5. the space between9/5/12, 3:52 PM

      #2 - did Justin take little Ray to Chuck E Cheese? :/

      Hopefully DHHS is keeping an eye on Ray. Doesn't he have some medical condition that requires some kind of treatment every day?

      Delete
    6. Obscure what are you loving about #2? I'm now looking at baby Ray's pics. I see all arms and legs and head shots and no bruises. And I saw him close up too. No bruises. I'm sorry but DHHS is not going to take the accounts seriously if they look at the close of pictures of both mother and son. I see more pics of Trista. I only see that one in the other post where there is a bruise. Why is there so much being lied about? I don't get it.

      Delete
    7. Obscure,

      I love you more.

      Love,
      Me

      Delete
    8. @Ruby
      I don't know why so much is eing lied about. Funny, I've asked that question many times. Oh, are you referring to me? As I've said before..I can back my shit up.

      Delete
    9. @thespacecbetween
      That is the most ridiculous question anyone has ever asked. No. Wy would he bring Ray to chuck e cheese? He pinches him in the supermarket when no one is looking. No one except Trista and Jeff, that is.

      Delete
    10. #2 ~ Was justin rough housing with Ayla when she got the pulled leg muscle?
      Somehow I doubt that you have a picture showing bruises all over little Ray. What the heck were you even at the event for other than to spy. Disrespectfull to use an event for a missing child in such a manner. jmo

      Delete
    11. oneannon-
      I do not know. I was not there. Again..please point me to where I said he had bruises all over his body! Talk about spin. Why don't you read, comprehend, think, then respond.
      Are you Ruby or her shadow? Why the fuck would I be there to spy?! This event was for AYLA. I don't give a flying fart in space about you.

      Delete
    12. Lotsa pics on the Angels page of Trista holding Ray and one of Ron, Sr. holding Ray.

      Delete
  6. To those who believe Trista was intoxicated at the ride and/or is once again using and poses a risk to her son- have you contacted DHHS?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would not be surprised if her family contacts DHHS again but then again with everything going on with Ayla maybe they will feel sorry for her or want to protect her. They do have a way of standing up for each other while at the same time turning their backs on each other.

      Delete
  7. Is it possible that some perceive situations differently? It could be that Ruby isn't aware of the signs that might not be obvious, and the anonymous person is.

    Throwing an example out there to illustrate my point: My husband & I walked through a wedding recrption this past weekend to load up sound equipment for our son. I could smell liquor in the air very strongly. It was almost overwhelming, and I wondered if it was because the ones who went too far had vomited in the area. I've smelled it before, so it was familiar.

    On the way home I mentioned it to my husband. He said he didn't smell anything, all seemed normal to him. He's never been around big party scenes, so he's not tuned into the way it is.

    Just a thought. I don't wonder that 2 can perceive the situation so incredibly different. And the lack of pictures seems questionable at best.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No Michelle.... I'm aware of the smell of liquor and how somebody carries themselves and how their eyes look. Many were wearing sunglasses and at times Trista took hers off. I've been around troubled youth that were users of many sorts and had to be keen to signs of influence and behavior. I was close enough to be able to smell marijuana or alcohol. Did not smell either at the event or when near her.I know there are other drugs not so easily detectable. But like I said she carried herself well and did not look in any other way under the influence. BTW I counted 8 pictures of Trista at Ayla's Angels out of over 100. And there was one of her on another page. Others have not posted yet. I know things are more rapid with technology. But some people may not have had the time yet to upload to computer and/or migrate the photos to a social media. But I can see where things are going. I should have just not posted anything at all on what I observed. There are obvious lines of seperations on both blogs

      Delete
    2. ruby, for what it's worth, I believe you are being honest about your account of things. The anon may have seen Trista before or after you did, or may have a different perspective, or may be exaggerating. Obscure thanked you for posting. No one has attacked you. I don't understand when you say "I can see where things are going... (etc.)"

      Delete
    3. Sources close to me say Trista is not only drinking but using again. They have a very good understanding of what both look like. This source as had up close contact with Trista and knows several friends and relatives of Trista. So whether or not you agree about the event. I happen to believe it is true Trista has seemed to always have been all over the place. Trista is most definitely off the wagon. But I am sure the next excuse will be poor Trista of course she is off the wagon it is all the stress. When are people going to stop making excuses for her?

      Delete
    4. No need to play victim, Ruby. This is what we do here. We talk about the "evidence" presented, hash it out, & offer scenarios, because--let's face it--you just can't take someone's word for it no matter how much they insist it's truthful. You may have perceived Trista the way you did because you see her as the poor, innocent victim in this. Someone who sees her as not-so-innocent might look at her more cynically & notice the negative aspects of her appearance. It's just human nature, and that's why I posted my thoughts on that. Perception has a ton to do with preconceived notions & experiences. Stick around. Your presence is welcome as long as you lay off on the attacks, and back up your ideas. You may find you like it here.

      Delete
    5. Michelle, not playing victim. I don't need your conditions layed down to tell me where I'm welcome. I prob won't stick around. Frankly there is little solid evidence presented. There are comments coming from MSP. But little has been said of late. Stop putting thoughts out there about why you think I say what i say. You did this before when I made posts. You have your opinion and I mine. And I can speak for myself. Don't need you to interpret.

      Delete
    6. That is the only intelligent thing you have said. FRANKLY..THERE..IS..LITTLE..SOLID..EVIDENCE.
      Although, I am curious to know which evidence you know about. Also, other than McCausland's broken record one liner, which statements have come from MSP?

      Also, hypothetically speaking..if someone were dating a street pharmacist, It would not be too crazy to believe one had moved on from alcohol.

      Delete
    7. Okay then. I wasn't speaking for you, nor was I interpreting anything you said. People DO see things based on their life experiences. You can choose to poo poo that, but it doesn't change the truth. See ya.

      Delete
    8. I think there are just a many people feeling that justin is the poor victim. Who the heck is the victim here people? easy answer but that seems to be forgotten.
      In referance to someone who wrote about about the boyfriend being a street dealer, since you know this have you turned him in with your facts and evidence? you should you know so others are not harmed by his dealings.
      Was justin influenced by his girlfriends street dealings as well? lance drinks, does that mean justin does, no but I clearly suspect he abuses that at least. he's no goody two shoes by any means and did he fail to protect his daughter when he had fears of her being taken.? (no I do not have proof that he feared this)

      Delete
    9. Courtney is NOT a drug dealer. If you're going to make a point, get your facts straight, eh?

      Delete
    10. Sorry, I meant to say justins girfriends SISTER. It's my typing that is not straight,.

      Delete
  8. Truth Advocate9/5/12, 1:54 PM

    I was at the rally & Trista was not impaired. I'm not for or against Trista, I'm only for the truth & to seek justice for Ayla.
    The rally went well, it was a great turnout & met alot of great people.
    -
    The support for Ayla was amazing & to lessen it by stating false/bogus info about Trista is rediculous, I would feel the same if it were said about Justin.
    -
    This was about Ayla as well as other missing children, I hope that will be remembered before someone wanting to post a negative.
    Thanks for letting me have my say.

    ReplyDelete
  9. THERE IS AN IP TRACKER HERE.

    Please don't post a comment under one alias, and then pretend to be supporting yourself as a different person. I can see that it is you posting in support of yourself. Not only is that weird...it's just weird.

    This is posted at random! Where it lands is where it lands!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Who was that directed at? Cause it's not me......

      Delete
  10. Truth Advocate9/5/12, 2:42 PM

    Obscure @ 2:12 PM - If that is directed at me, I was posting under anonymous; but everybody was wanting people to pick a name, so I did.
    I meant no harm.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should know I have no problem putting a name out there. I chose not to this time, because the person doing it actually surprised me. I like the posts by this person, and he/she makes valid points without needing to pretend to be their own cheerleader.

      In short, no I'm not talking about you!

      Delete
    2. Now you have me curious as to who it is...hmmm. My IP must be weird. I've checked it now & then, and it's all over the country since it's through my cell provider. Anyway, not me! I'm too lazy to log out & in again now that I have an account ;)

      Delete
    3. Well I admit it it could be me sometimes I forget who I am.

      Delete
    4. Maybe it's CAP...or "I love you" (Selena), or "I love you more" (Lance). Or perhaps Obscure is just messing around. ;)
      As usual.

      Delete
  11. Truth Advocate9/5/12, 4:07 PM

    Obscure @ 3:43 PM - Thank you for your reply, I really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have to trust that if Trista was "flying high" on Saturday while with her son, the issue would have been taken seriously and addressed.

    Just curious...was this an event where alcohol was being served or sold? BYOB?

    It is my understanding that Trista does not have a car and does not drive. As such, if she "tied-one-on" at Saturday's event where alcohol was present...well, I'm not going to judge her on that.

    Hey..I'm not getting "soft" on Trista. But she is 24 years old and like many 24 year olds, on a reckless journey in a downward spiral. Trista's problem is she is a 24 year old MOTHER and hasn't learned that the partying lifestyle doesn't fit in the glove of motherhood.

    If she didn't learn the lesson with Ayla, I fear she will never learn the lesson.

    I can only hope that someone is keeping a watchful eye on Little Ray, and Trista is required to be on birth control while on public assistance.

    I can dream, can't I?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sup, kitty!

      I have to disagree with you here about a recovering alcoholic tying "one" on. While I have absolutely no knowledge of Trista drinking and using because I have no contact with her, I do know that once an alcoholic, always an alcoholic. That separates the 20 something "partiers" from those who can't have just one drink. One drink is too many, a thousand never enough.

      Delete
    2. Very true, Truth!

      My point is that Trista might not be ready to get sober. I can't judge her harshly on that front. I CAN and WILL judge her for endangering her young son as a result of her drinking/using, and trust DHHS has yet to close their file on Trista Reynolds.

      I have never met Trista. I'm certainly not going to judge her based upon the conflicting comments on this board regarding the bike event. I see nothing amiss in the limited photos I've seen.

      Delete