Now, can anyone guess who has said the following things (as recently as July):
I am wondering just how much Tori knows and if Ayla is alive and they do have her hidden and if they do why hasn't LE caught on to them yet? Or have they and there just laying low and waiting for a slip up? Jeff is a strange character indeed Idk about Ron but yes Jeff and Trista could very well have pulled it off!
I'm beginning to go back on my judgement about everything that has went on in the last 7 months and with what i've read and witnessed from Trista personally it really has me wondering.
I know how much you despise Tori but you also know how much she has put in sticking up for Trista and for Trista to message her and say the things she has to Tori it really makes one wonder why she has decided to start turning on the people who believe in her the most!
I'm really starting to lean back toward Justin and his family being innocent and clueless to what has happened to Ayla. although I have not ruled Pheobe out of this. She feels fishy to me. as well as Jeff he is a predator he wants Tori which is wierd to say the least and why all of a sudden does Jessica get out of jail and Jeff get his own Trailer so fast for?
I want to understand and get back on track here with Ayla and it seems like over on Tristas side of the fence something fishy is going on idk...maybe I can fish for info over there but as far as I know Jeff hanson has moved out of the apartment and has moved into a trailor on his own> maybe he found out something...NOTE: All of the above typos and grammatical errors belong to the author.
Randomsauce:
PLEASE pick a name and try not to post anonymously. You don't have to use your real name, but just pick ANY name. In the near future, I may have to go back to the "no anonymous posters" rule, but I welcome your input on the issue.
Lance did make the comment that was posted; he did not hide behind an anonymous name---he posted with his first and last name. So you can take it or leave it...
Also, I didn't forget about Tim Crews. He's still going to have his 15 minutes of fame, since he wants them so badly.
Comment moderation is back on, thanks to the one poster who has lost touch with reality.
Have a good one!
Wow, Obscure, I think you have me speechless for once. I will admit to being a bit confused, but if I'm understanding your post correctly, I'm totally okay with your deception.
ReplyDeleteWhat the he.l is going on?
ReplyDelete- bungholio
if poor old john has such bad health and a single comment might give him a heart attack then maybe the old idiot should stop running a hateblog and get a life off his computer?
ReplyDeleteanon - I found that disgusting. With troublemakers over there like Suz and heartbroken, a question from mckee is going to give him heart trouble? I guess the difference lies in the intent, one can be filled with hatred and fighting words so long as they are of the same opinion as John. Blaming mckee, who stands up for him, for stress on his heart is utter bullshit. Is he playing the "oh, my heart" card to get her to stop talking or does he sincerely blame her that he feels that way?
DeleteUtter bullshit indeed Anon 10:21 and Space...
DeleteI regretted posting the second I hit the "post" button. I knew no good would come of it, but I was tired of being trashed over there. I didn't expect John to turn around and accuce me of triggering a possible angina pectoris attack on his heart.
John P really should be blogging on happy things...baby goats or something.
And I just KNOW that learning that Gabby was safe was a real kill-joy for those people. They thrive on blood and mayhem...the more salacious, the better.
John's heart seems to do pretty well when it comes to issuing the call to grab pitchforks and burn the DiPietro family in effigy.
he also handles heartbroken's bullshit just fine - I don't think I've ever seen "we don't need to keep skewering mckee, she's not even here commenting" - I posted questions kindly on the J4A blog many months ago, and he got belligerent about it
Deleteperhaps we're missing the obvious, that he's just a negative, controlling asshole... there he sits blogging "for Ayla" all night long, there can't be much time for his wife (perhaps she prefers that), and he has to step away from the computer every now and then to change a diaper... he's like a welfare parent on Farmville. Perhaps it's his shitty attitude (irrational bursts of anger, etc) that led to high bp that led to heart trouble.
I'm taking this a little personally. My bio father was a big "blame others" asshole. I hadn't seen him in a couple of years until his brother died. I went to the funeral and thought I'd be gracious and offer my condolences. He said "I had open heart surgery 6 months ago you know." I said "I'm sorry, I didn't know that... please take better care of yourself." He said "it's not because of that, it's because I didn't know if I'd ever see you again." My fault? Bullshit.
John's dig at you is equally bullshit. I still think he's being used, but I don't care any more. Good on all of them. I'm sure his wife appreciates the break.
Thanks Space...loved the "welfare parent on Farmiville" line...classic!
DeleteSeveral posters (most long gone) suggested that John not feel so compelled to respond to each and every post. His role is to moderate, not interject. He took high offense at the suggestion.
Sorry about your bio father's response to you regarding his heart surgery. That sucks.
Yes...probably years of negativity and a need to control attributed to John's heart condition. John's need to protect Trista, Jeff and Tori are over the top. He just recently jumped on Ashley's gossip bandwagon demanding hard answers on a visitation matter that was none of his business.
All I can say is that herd/lynch-mob mentality is alive and well. Many over there are devout followers of Peter Hyatt and hang on his every word, spinning rumor into fact.
Frankly, it scares the shit out of me.
I have essentially avoided reading over there since about the time Tori came out with her first missive trying to connect Justin's CDL class/training with Ayla's "murder" (I am all for exploring reasonable scenarios, but that's when things started to cross over into the realm of the ridiculous for me).
DeleteI've popped over there now and again since, and every time I do, I leave feeling the way I do when I've spent more than 5 minutes at the Super Walmart in Scarborough: like I need to wash my eyeballs and take a valium. (and before any crazy person decides to use my reference to valium in that last line as evidence of my "drug use"; it was humor.)
Thank you mckee - as for my father, all was forgiven before he died - we live and learn - I haven't thought of that in ages, but when I saw what John said to you it struck a nerve.
DeleteAgreed about the mob mentality. It still irks me how they feel the broken window guy was punished unjustly. The house had Gabby in it! You know, that same baby they were fighting so vehemently "for" yesterday?
My guess is Thoughts4Ayla.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThpughtsforAyla is my guess too
ReplyDeleteDup post. Sorry about that.
ReplyDeleteNo prob =)
DeleteI'm intrigued by this post. It appears to be penned by someone familiar with Trista, Jeff and Tori.
ReplyDeleteObscure...will you give us the answer to the "Guess Who" riddle?
Also..."My original intention was not to be deceptive or misleading, but today---by posting this---I am making myself a liar."
I have no idea what this means!
I am guessing that this means obscure committed to keeping confidential whomever shared this but is not...?
Deletesounds like Ashley - for example: leaning back towards Justin being innocent (which was her stance until about 7 months ago)
DeleteI'm curious too, as usual. My guess is that Obscure is saying he / she originally was only being straight with one and all in their dealings and communications thus far and due to wanting to get closer to someone arguing on the other side, took or created an opportunity to adopt a false identity to do so. Maybe pretended to be someone on that side to get these messages. Now the person who said it will know they were actually talking to Obscure. Obscure knows they and their friends will be up in arms while others will understand why it was done. That's my guess.
DeleteI will eventually...but I think the answer is quite obvious. It's not a riddle at all; you know how people say if it was a snake it would have bit you (when you're looking for something that's right in front of your face)? That's what this is...
DeleteAlso, that part that you quoted stems from another blog in which #2 promised not to do something that I had to do...Long story.
@anon, exactly.
DeleteLaurie Bingham?
DeleteIs it tori with her tale between her legs? Bahaha
ReplyDeleteTail *
ReplyDeleteOK. I have read the comments a fifth time...I have a second guess, if allowed.
ReplyDeleteTim Crews.
Tim Crews is one of Lance's former friends...
Deleteand I use the term "friend" very loosely!
DeleteWeird Sh*t, WORD!
DeleteThanks obscure, cleared that right up for me @really :)
DeleteRuby32 says:
ReplyDeleteSeptember 10, 2012 at 1:26 pm
I think the speculation over at the pink blog is too funny. Some of the things being discussed I know the answer to. Goes to show how much they really know and who is their source. They are back to the rehashing the theory that somebody in the Reynolds/Hanson clan is keeping Ayla stashed away.
This is hilarious. Ruby32 doesn't know shit, except that Trista wasn't fucked up and never used the bathroom at the ride for Ayla.
DeleteShe's a joke. IF she knew so damn much, she would have told her fellow cult members why the DiPietros have not been home as much lately.
She's one of the one-uppers. She thinks she knows more than everyone else, but instead of telling them what she knows, she's just going to keep saying that she knows more.
Gooooooo Ruby!
I thought you'd find that interesting. Also, I didn't see anyone
Delete"rehashing" what she said. It seems obvious why they haven't been around, perhaps they just don't pay attention.
My guess only: Amanda B.
ReplyDeleteI think I saw this statement "I'm beginning to go back on my judgement about everything that has went on in the last 7 months and with what i've read and witnessed from Trista personally it really has me wondering" but cannot remember where.
KJ, Amanda did say something about changing her mind about things. It mus have been on here, as I've not seen her post anywhere else. I don't think this is her though, as her grammar is much better than that.
DeleteHmmmm, interesting.
ReplyDeleteI hate when the answer is right out in front of your face, ...and you (I) don't see it.
Same here S. (LOL).
DeleteI was thinking thoughts4ayla, but did she ever think Justin was innocent?
I really don't know, I'll have to think about this!
signed:getrealpeople
I, too, thought Amanda Brenner. I went back to the July "BFF" post. Although she and Trista are no longer close friends, it doesn't seem to have anything to do with Ayla...just seemed that the two grew apart.
ReplyDeleteThis is clearly not a comment ever posted on a blog...it was an email or text. That is why Obscure admits to lying? This comminuqe was to be held in confidence?
Plain as the nose on my face? Damn!
Really, I'm stumped. This individual has had some changes in thought, but feels Phoebe remains "fishy." The author seems to have mixed feeling towards Tori. The author decribes friction between Tori and Trista.
But this jumped out at me: "as far as I know Jeff hanson has moved out of the apartment and has moved into a trailor on his own> maybe he found out something..."
WTF?
Idk....someone who doesn't know "there" grammar and rocks a run-on sentence like no other...
ReplyDeleteMy guess is Ashley.