9.11.2012

Guess Who?---THE ANSWER

Some of you guessed it right away.

Some of you thought it could be her, but had one reason or another to count her out.

I thought the things she said, and the way she said those things, would be obvious to most people.

Anyway.

I did not deceive her or pretend to be someone else to gain her trust.

She knew she was communicating with this blog; because after this post, she sent an email directly to juststopthelies @ yahoo.com.

She was actually corresponding with #2, not me. I didn't know what to say to her. She disgusts me on so many levels, so I could not even pretend to be cordial with her.

I admit that I'm wrong for promising to keep her emails confidential, and then breaking that promise. I lied. No excuses, no justifying it--BUT after seeing her latest posts on the other blog, I felt this to be necessary.

Lots of people email me things, and in 7 months, I have never released any other such emails. There is an exception to every rule; I made an exception in this case. Like I said before, judge my actions how you will. I'm prepared to accept the criticism.





























Her name is Ashley Pouliot.

We do owe her a big "thank you" for risking her own reputation  (um?) to gather information from the other side for us.

That is all.

178 comments:

  1. Wow....

    I did not see that coming...but yet...plain as the nose on my face.

    The folks in the perifiphy of this situation ... gosh, I am at a loss for word... simply astounding to me ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Perifiphy= periphery.

      Delete
    2. Nothing surprises me anymore...nothing!

      Delete
    3. I guess I am naive. Having some time to think about this latest uncovering, I have found my words.

      I have watched this situation closely from December when it caught my attention on my local news. When it stopped appearing on the news I took to the internet to find updates. I read every blog and FB page I could and continue to do so.

      From the first day I have thought, felt, believed, Trista or her family/friends had something to do with Ayla going missing from her home. I am in disbelief at the number of self serving, arrogant people that get uncovered with each passing day, all forsaking what is truly at stake in this mess.

      While I do not post often, I appreciate what this blog has done in giving a voice to people who cannot be heard elswhere. On the few occasions I have posted elsewhere, my posts never make it through moderation...

      I think you are to be congratulated for revealing your source in this case.

      Delete
    4. the space between9/11/12, 1:08 PM

      well-said anon

      I also started searching for info online after the first few weeks. I had no idea there would be so many sites to read about Ayla. I used to read every site without missing anything, I can't quite stomach that anymore.

      Delete
  2. I forgive you, Obscure. I think that under these circumstances, it was appropriate to betray the confidence of the email so we know exactly who we are dealing with.

    Honestly, I just don't get Ashley. Is she a double-agent...a mole? Does she ignite fires for kicks? Does she like to pit party-against-party in Ayla's case?

    Her history alone made me conclude she wasn't credible when she ran with the J. Linnell/Elisha cock and bull novella.

    Hard to guage what Ashley's true motivations are. Does she truly believe the DiPietros are involved in Ayla's dissapearance (namely Phoebe) or does she suspect Trista and Jeff? Or is it that she's just a drama queen?

    Well...I doubt Ashley will be invited to submit further seminal pieces over at U4A given this revelation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Who are you, Machiavelli?9/11/12, 11:35 AM

      What world do you come from?

      When is it ever "appropriate" to betray a confidence (break a promise) because it gets you what you want? Pretty Machiavellian if you ask me.

      The whole "double-agent" concept also falls flat. Plenty of people read and post on both blogs. It's the people with the us v. them mentality causing dissension, not the blogs themselves for the most part, and not the majority of the blog readers/commenters.

      As for the issue of whodunnit with respect to AYLA (remember her?), I think people sometimes forget that having all kinds of personal issues/flaws doesn't make you a criminal. Tearing down everyone who went near that baby or associated with people who did isn't going to bring us closer to the truth of what happened to Ayla. Ayla was in the care of her father, a girlfriend of his, and his sister when something happened to Ayla. Focusing on them is natural because they were the last people known to be with her. Add in - police say her blood was in the room where he sleeps; police say there is no kidnapping; police say Ayla is likely dead; police say foul play happened. Their behavior- both good and bad- is directly at issue in the investigation of what happened to Ayla because of what police have said. There is no similar reason to be delving into the backgrounds of the Reynolds family and many of the other people whose reputations have been needlessly dragged through the mud.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. I deleted my comment, because I realized the poster was responding to McKee.

      ____________________________________________________________________

      Yes, people read on both blogs. No, people do not pretend to be friendly with one blog or another to get inside information. Not normal people, anyway. So betraying confidence is not okay, but betraying people is?

      Also, YOU should remember that law enforcement has not named any suspects, and they have ruled no one out as a suspect. That makes delving into the Reynolds' background just as practical as delving into the DiPietros'. Have you let MSP know that you stand firmly against them looking at Trista and her family? If not you may want to. Apparently, you think that you are calling shots somewhere, so I encourage you to direct that to them.

      I can't help but notice that comments like yours are notably absent on other blogs and in situations that are unfavorable to you.

      Did you speak up when Angela Harry was being torn apart?
      Have you decried the petitions against the Tudelas?
      What about Lance or Phoebe, have you spoken up for them (after all, they were NOT one of the 3 in the home)?


      I take issue with you being the authority on what should be looked at and what should not. Unless you are the lead investigator in this case, then you can't direct people's attention anywhere. I will even look at YOU as a suspect if I want.

      The Reynolds had the requisite motive, means, and opportunity; I will not stop looking at them until law enforcement does.

      Thanks!

      Delete
    4. Fan of Truth and Common Sense9/11/12, 12:22 PM

      Obscure, as usual, your response was logical and clear. I applaud you for illustrating the obvious contradiction between the first three paragraphs, and the last paragraph, written by "Who are you?" above.

      Delete
    5. more questions9/11/12, 12:24 PM

      Well said, Obscure.

      Delete
    6. Fan of Truth---

      Too easy. People like "who are you" make it way. too. easy.

      Delete
    7. Who Are You...when is it okay to betray a confidence (break a promise)? Well, I would say it would be okay if someone broke their promise, stepped out of the shadows, and told LE where Ayla is. And I would say it would be okay to expose an email from a blog member with free reign to pen such posts as "Where are the DiPietros" and "Elisha Update" with the clear intent to trash a family while being suspicious of Trista, Tori and Jeff? There is NOTHING wrong with "fishing" around on blogs. But who is guarding the chicken coop when it comes to releasing such outrageous assertiions "U4A approved" such as Ashley's?

      Scout came right out and asked if moderators/admins approved Ashley's "articles." Naturally, no response was given.

      And I absolutely agree with you 100%. It is only natural to cast doubt on the household from which Ayla was last seen and reported missing. I might add the CLIP and the silence furthered my suspicions on the paternal side.

      But I'm re-evaluating, and I make no apologies for that. I have no interests in my opinions being "correct." I've heard Trista say some things that really floored me. I've seen many things stated that are presumed to be true because the remarks originated from Trista. That has me wondering, that's all.

      I have never once, not a single time, heard Trista plead to an abductor. Not from day one, and not now. I have not heard once, not a single time, that the DiPietros were involved in even growing a sinlge pot plant, but I watched in horror as U4A had Justin laundering money, running a drug empire, killing Ayla in a
      drug-induced rage, selling Ayla for a drug debt, etc.

      Who has the drug history? Who is homeless? Who had the violent fight with her sister that resulted in a need for rehab? Who couldn't finish her poly? Who couldn't take a poly because of a powerful daily cocktail of drugs, including painkillers? Who has a fiance in prison for arson? Who said Phoebe had a gun? Who said Justin was the last person to see Ayla "alive" when the case was being investigated as an abduction? Who said "more than a cupful of blood."?

      Does this mean Trista is involved? ABSOLUTELY NOT. But it does raise some questions in my mind.

      Hell...what about Bob Vear? Derek Tudela? An unknown third party? Why does it have to be reduced to Trista/Justin camps?





      BTW...as I understand it, Ashley's email was directed to #2. #2 broke the promise by sharing it with Obscure.

      Delete
    8. Who are you, Machiavelli?9/11/12, 1:01 PM

      Responding to Obscure 11:53

      Yes I have posted numerous times on both blogs (not under this name) talking about the importance of civil behavior. I don't feel I have the right to or interest in calling shots, just expressing my opinion like everyone else. I have spoken out for people including some of those you mention in situations where I felt they were being wrongly attacked. (I did not use this name as this name was chosen in response to Mckeekitty's post) Lance in particular has been getting heat so I will address my views on that here: he was not in the house at the time of whatever happened. What we know about his reaction is limited, but the Crews FB post and related comments suggest he found out whatever he may know if anything after the fact. He moved away and that is probably a smart decision. He doesn't need any more trouble. If he recognizes he might cause some and moved to avoid it as he allegedly said then that's a good thing. The main way in which he brought scrutiny on himself was beating Linnell and that apparently having some relationship to comments about Ayla. In that sense, he is fair game because he opened himself up.

      Similarly Phoebe's and Trista's and other family members' public comments are fair game for civilized discussion. It doesn't mean people have the right to post their personal information online or engage in vile verbal attacks against them. It's perfectly possible to state an opinion as to Trista's or Phoebe's truthfulness without getting into that.

      Delete
    9. Who are you, Machiavelli?9/11/12, 1:10 PM

      McKeekitty, I agree with you that trashing a family on random suspicion or vague rumor is not okay. One thing your post brings to mind is that each of us here is using different sources of information. Some are locals who are hearing things in town. Others are not. Some have talked to some of the key players. Some have not. Some seem to blurt out everything they hear. Others are more discreet.

      The people reading the results of ^ don't necessarily know what information the person who posted had. Even if they said people who know Justin/Trista said it, we are pretty far removed from the situation and not sure if their undisclosed sources are reliable or their disclosed sources are accurate in many cases.

      Another mistake I think people are making is attributing blog poster comments to one side of the family or the other. There are a few like Angela, for example, who said they were telling what they heard from family tho in their own words. Most posts, however, are nothing more than a blog reader's own opinion. If I post I think Justin or Trista is responsible, it's not even close to reasonable to attribute my words to one of them. And I think when people known to be their friends post, we have to use the same caution. Derek T. for example posted some very nasty things about Trista on Facebook. Justin is not responsible for those words, Derek is. Does Justin agree with Derek? I wouldn't assume so just because they are friends.

      Delete
    10. Good points...I think you just rubbed me the wrong way in your first post to McKee...

      Delete
    11. Why the sudden change in tone, Who are You?

      I make it clear when I'm citing from FB or a blog. I try to keep my sources strictly from the media and/or LE statements. But when it comes to the "gaps", I find the originating sources to be SA, A4A, J4A, U4A, Carol Bengle Gilbert, or Chelsea Hoffman. I find such "sources" highly suspect.

      I will be the first to admit that I had the DiPietro family squarely pegged as the perps in Ayla's disappearance for the first several months. Today, although they may very well be involved, I feel a deep sense of shame for my rush to judgement. Today I can say, "I just don't know." None of us do. And that is the truth.

      And not to make this about the other blog, but I could voice my doubts when Tori was at the helm. It was civil, or if it got out of hand, she immediately set the ship straight. Now if I raise a question or cry "foul" over there, I risk giving John P a fucking heart attack. Why is it not permissable to question the Reynolds family, LE, Ashley's account, Tori's departure from her blog, or the "Damn the DiPietros" mission statement? How is that united for Ayla?

      I have been told I'm an attention-seeking blogger with an inflated ego. I have been told I'm a disgrace to Ayla. I have been told that I look good in "pink slime." And these posts go unchallenged. Not only unchallenged, but followed by "ITA!!!!!" posts. Why? Because I raised some uncomfortable questions on a forum that once permitted such dialogue.

      And Ashley can run her mouth off and threaten "Ann" for questioning Ashley's credibility. Talk about hypocricy and stoking a climate of hostility!

      Delete
    12. Who are you.. "Another mistake I think people are making is attributing blog poster comments to one side of the family or the other. There are a few like Angela, for example, who said they were telling what they heard from family tho in their own words. Most posts, however, are nothing more than a blog reader's own opinion."

      Excellent point! ITA

      Delete
    13. mckeekitty..... "I will be the first to admit that I had the DiPietro family squarely pegged as the perps in Ayla's disappearance for the first several months. Today, although they may very well be involved, I feel a deep sense of shame for my rush to judgement. Today I can say, "I just don't know." None of us do. And that is the truth."

      Well said and ITA. As for myself, I feel the exact same way and I don't really care who believes me or not. As Obscure says, the truth doesn't change. I've said and done a lot of things based on my mistaken belief that I "knew" who was involved. I realize that I don't know and that some information I took at face value was just wrong. If the LE can't figure out who did what, certainly I can't do it with the little information I know. And if that is looked at as being two-faced, so be it.

      I just pray that someone figures it out, that Ayla is found and she is returned to her family. She is the only one who is important in this whole situation. And with that said, I will wait for LE to find the truth or that someone who finds Ayla.

      Delete
    14. Thanks to everyone for opening up there minds to all possibilities. Yes I am okay with every avenue being explored. No matter how uncomfortable. Justin, his friends, family... That is all part of what should happen when a child goes missing. We understand that. All we ask is that everyone stays open to all avenues so that Ayla has a fair chance of being found and being brought home.

      Delete
    15. Who are you, Machiavelli?9/11/12, 5:49 PM

      McKeekitty, I don't know what you mean by a change in tone. In any case I think you took some of my general comments (responding in part to Obscure's post) as if they were directed at you. I wasn't commenting on you in particular when I talked about how different blog posters interpret each other's words and their diverse info sources, just making a general observation. I can't answer for what any blogger does or how you interpret blog practices. I will say I don't see the issues you do about the welcomeness or lack thereof of your posts. Some individual posters like your comments, some don't. Lots of people question everything, some question nothing.

      Delete
    16. ITA mckeekitty 9/11/12 9:15 AM

      As for the "J. Linnell/Elisha cock and bull novella, only one person dared question it with a benign comment asking if it was approved, and of course, got no response. They gobbled it up, hook, line and sinker.

      OT, but I find it interesting how they are all so eager to always contact LE about everything they hear over there. I wonder, out of the 1000+ tips LE has received, how many have been made by a handful of people on that blog site?

      signed:getrealpeople

      Delete
    17. HT - Very well stated! Now, if only LE would open their minds to all possibilities (if they haven't yet!).

      signed:getrealpeople

      Delete
    18. Another interesting point, that sudden rush of overwhelming "concern" for Gabby, when there doesn't seem to be ANY concern or doubt over how little Ray is faring - other than he misses his sister. Do they truly believe that Trista's parenting is above reproach?

      Delete
    19. Who are you...when you opened your address to me with "what world do you come from?" I detected a tone.

      Otherwise, I agree with most of what you say.

      Delete
    20. HT and getreal...yes, open minds trump pitchforks. And that goes for LE as well.

      I do appreciate you understanding why the DiPietros remain on my radar, Heidi. But pardon my French...something really reeks like shit coming from U4A. The agenda there is set in concrete...why is that necessary if there is nothing to hide?

      I am committed to keeping an open mind, something that I'm embarrassed to say I didn't always do. I still entertain the possibility of a third party involvement.

      As McCausland said..."this case is far-reaching."

      Delete
    21. I wAs shocked because it sounded like you were saying unacceptable behavior is acceptable if someone does it to you first. From your other posts I wouldn't have expected you to say something like that.

      Delete
    22. Right getreal? Mountain Mama (who lives in Ohio, BTW) was in urgent need of the Ayla tip line tonight.

      Ashley made a pest of herself with the police dispatchers...that speaks volumes to me. No doubt she has 911 on her speed dial.

      OT: when I typed 911...my thoughts and prayers to those impacted by the attacks eleven years ago.

      Delete
    23. Hi mckeekitty, I just got back from reading at U4A and saw that comment from Mountain Mama! Is she going to report Ashley now?

      Thanks for bringing up 9/11. What a horrible tragedy. I have thought of it all day, I keep seeing the pictures, they posted over and over, of the Twin Towers falling. My thoughts and prayers to everyone also.

      signed:getrealpeople

      Delete
    24. And finally, I would add this last comment. I do not mind admitting that I do not know who did what or when. Yes I may have thought I had an idea that certain people were involved or not involved, but over the last 9 months much has changed and little has changed. I question information I was told and especially conclusions that I made. Perhaps it's time to look from a different angle, one that does not say "I know what happened". - KJ

      Delete
    25. I agree with Mckee that there must be a reason for the apparent U4A agenda. A lot of people reading this blog choose not to go to the other one(s) and therefore may not see firsthand what's been going on. It's a head scratcher. No doubt. What's been asked from the get-go by many here is why would anyone claiming to only care about Ayla have always been working so hard against those who either doubt the credibility of the words of Trista and her family and ask reasonable questions (respectfully but also with no tolerance for BS) or those who choose to take the route of keeping an open mind and focusing solely on awareness. Both are fair and understandable positions. Both could be helpful to the big picture. What's not helpful is the raging war at those who refuse to side with the lynch mob who clearly would rather string up the Dipietros and anyone who knows them. Without the law on their side to do so- they opt to chastise and incite vitriol against them from behind blog podiums. They do it while patting one another on the back for being true heroes and "angels" for Ayla. Blind to their hatred directed at the innocent. Blind to their irrationality. They are not and never have been open to the possibility that they are wrong. And that's the main difference in a nutshell. People here realize it could go either way and yet stand on principle. You don't achieve justice by shutting out or drowning out anyone who questions things. It is neither intelligent or reflective of ultimately ONLY CARING ABOUT Ayla. To say it is shows an inability to hold yourself accountable. I'll take this blog and these commenters any day. We understand how important it is to look at everything with open eyes and continue to do so.

      With regard to the comment from "who are you" about sources used - I'd just add that those who have recounted what they've heard from the Dipietros have also said that most of what they say is based on their own opinions and feelings. They have as much right as the rest of us to share their perspectives and classify it as such. But there is such a thing as a character witness. When many people close to the Dipieteos vouch for them and find the theories projected from U4A to be way off the mark, it does mean something. They have a lot of people standing up for them. Saying they love Ayla, cherish her, and are devastated by what has happened in the investigation because they fear it will not be successful in finding Ayla if *they* remain the focus.

      Delete
    26. the space between9/12/12, 11:52 AM

      well-said, Vic - I think the DiPietros understand that they would be investigated, it's logical and expected - but it must be so frustrating to know you are innocent and the main focus on things you know are not true will not help find your missing baby

      Delete
    27. Vic...wow! Brilliant post!

      Delete
    28. For what it's worth, as mckee pointed out, that was all me. I WANTED to believe her. Part of me was beginning to believe she flocked away from the herd and grew her own brain. Sadly, that was not the case. Reading, or even participating in more than one blog is not an issue with me. Read, comment, argue, agree..I don't care. As a matter of fact, I encourage it, in a way. Expose yourself to as many angles as possible, and make up your own mind. So you think Justin 'did it', or you think Trista 'did it', and maybe you think Bob Vear 'did it'. None of us(presumably) know what 'it' is, or who 'did it'. You are more than entitled to your opinion and the right to express it. What really bugs the ever-loving shit out of me is when someone condones, and participates in disgusting personal attacks. Did I forget about the evil, horrible pictures Ashley was posting and distributing? No. Did I forget about her involvement with the facebook pages dedicated to harming, defaming, and otherwise threatening everyone who knows the DiPietros? Not a chance. Do I believe there is good in everyone? Absolutely. Did I think she was sending an email to let me know she had a change of heart, and wanted to do the right thing by helping to find a LIVE Ayla? Yep
      You know, I was skeptical when mckee started posting here. VERY skeptical! But you know what? In my head, if mckee's opinion could change, anyone's can. She has proven to be a valuable member of this team, and as far as I am aware, has not turned and changed her tune based on her audience.
      Now that brings me back to Ashley. The emails you've seen are complete opposites from what I've been seeing from her lately. When you go out of your way to do a guest blog on u4a, continue to attack people, and spread lies..well, your true character shows. When your readers are encouraged to call DHHS, report, and basically stalk a woman and her child, I have no respect for you. Take a look at Elisha. That is what a good mother looks like. Courts don't just hand out custody papers, yet some people did not come with the common sense gene. IMO, if your fiancee is arrested for selling cocaine with 2 kids in the back seat of the car, you have NO RIGHT to judge ANYONE. Some attack people based on rumor, spin, and speculation. Then there are those who do that so people will stop talking about facts.
      Bottom line:
      Obscure didn't betray anyone or their confidentiality. If you believe I did, so be it.

      Delete
    29. #2...speaking for myself, you did the right thing in exposing Ashley. And I can tell it was not a decision you took lightly, which I really respect. You didn't expose the email out of viciousness or vindictiveness...you exposed it because it was the right thing to do. I wouldn't be so hard on yourself. Ashley shamed herself.

      What Ashley did with her Elisha story WAS vicious and vindictive. It was cruel and unnecessary.

      This has nothing to do with Ashley having a "change of opinion." We all reserve the right to change our opinions. As you know, mine has changed dramatically in this case. This is about Ashley having "supposed" second thoughts about the Reynolds' family and Tori, while chasing Elisha with a pitchfork about a "supposed" custody matter that in my book should have been kept private.

      God, I hope you are no longer VERY skeptical about me posting here.

      Delete
    30. Fan of Truth and Common Sense9/12/12, 6:12 PM

      Vic, that was an outstanding post!

      #2, I completely agree with McKee. You did the right thing in outing Ashley. Also: "IMO, if your fiancé is arrested for selling cocaine with 2 kids in the back seat of the car, you have NO RIGHT to judge ANYONE"...Amen to that! (yes that was a bit of a joke but I completely agree with you).

      McKeekitty, I, for one, am not skeptical of you, and am really glad you were "McKeekittied", only because it brought you to us. (Scout, brilliant, btw. What do I owe you for use of copyrighted material?;-)

      Okay, finally (and this is sort of a random place to put this and is OT, but I'm really worried): I've said before that I rarely read "over there". I visited in the last couple of days to try to get a sense first hand of the posts about Elisha and Gabby. Somewhere in there, when they talked about seeing Elisha and Gabby at the hospital, someone said Selena had been in the hospital. This worries me. I've come to really respect and like Selena over the time I've been reading her posts here, and I've noticed she hasn't posted in a while. While I'll take anything posted over there with a grain of salt and not trust until I verify, it does make me wonder if that part is true, and if Selena is okay. Does anyone know if she's okay and/or if she really has been in the hospital? Selena if you're reading (or a family member is), I'm sending you my best wishes and hoping you are doing well.

      Delete
    31. Selena has been in the hospital & still is. I won't elaborate further since it's not my place. I'll leave that to her if she chooses, when she's back. Definitely keep her in your thoughts & prayers.

      Delete
    32. Comments that attempt further elaboration will not be approved.


      I'm not directing this at you Michelle, I'm just letting everyone know that this topic (other than support/well-wishes) is off limits here.

      Delete
    33. Fan of Truth and Common Sense9/12/12, 8:43 PM

      Thanks guys. I definitely didn't mean to overstep. I appreciate you letting me know though, and I will keep Selena positively in my thoughts.

      Delete
    34. You didn't overstep at all! I just wanted to put that out there...

      Delete
    35. McKee-
      I wasn't going to write anything, because I didn't feel the need to justify anything to anyone other than my ringleader. However, I WANTED to just give you guys a little background as to why this was done, and why it was done now.

      No, I am no longer VERY skeptical of you. Only moderately. Just kidding ;-)
      As I said, you've earned your keep. It takes a strong person to openly state a change of opinion in a case like this. Many would either remove themselves from all case discussion, fake it, or 'Pull a Pouliot'. I have a lot of respect for you. I have a lot of respect for everyone who has posted here with the ability to communicate, add to discussion and refrain from personally attacking each other. The unwarranted personal attacks drive me crazy. At the same time, ignoring relevant FACTS about certain individuals is something way beyond anything I'll ever understand!

      So, take your shoes off and stay a while, kittykat :)

      Delete
    36. Thank you #2...I appreciate the validation.

      As you know, I asked a question or two or three that didn't "go-with-the-flow" over at U4A and I was thus branded a "shit-stirrer."

      I respect your initial skepticism...that makes perfect sense and is actually prudent. I take no offense on your initial reaction to my suddenly appearing on the scene.

      You did the right thing, #2. Ashley did not. That is not your cross to bear.

      Delete
  3. Criticism!? Hardly, Obscure....Cheers to you. Well done, as usual.

    Now it's time to out the only other one person who posts here that has two faces...their time is almost up, but patience is a virtue, right?

    Ayla, with each passing day, your light shines brighter and soon it will be shining bright enough to see so we may bring you home. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, we just have to be patient. In time, that person's "GIG" will be up.

      Delete
    2. If by "two faces", you mean "A hall of mirrors at a carnival", then I agree.

      Delete
  4. I can't see anything, it's blank, am I the only one not see it ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bonnie, you may have to scroll down? Are you viewing on a computer?

      Delete
    2. Maybe I just didn't get it, did you copy Ashley's email ? Yes, I'm viewing on a computer

      Delete
    3. No...excerpts from her emails were on the original Guess Who post.

      Delete
    4. Thanks Obscure, now I get it :-)

      Delete
  5. if you tell the truth you don't have to remember anything9/11/12, 10:08 AM

    I guess I never considered Ashley because I've already known her to be so back and forth on this case. It always seemed to me that she started off believing in Justin... until she saw that the Trista "supporters" were getting more attention than the Justin "supporters". Now that people are considering Justin might just be innocent after all (as MANY of us have believed all along!), She's coming back to Team Justin? Crave attention much, Ashley? it's not about you- It's about Ayla.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Obscure.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Always good to know who is weho and what is what.
    Thanks Obscure, you've no problems with me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shoot, ...who is who,
      You've no problems with me.....doesn't sound right, not what I meant, rahter, I have no problems with you.
      Can I blame medication? :)..I'm going to.

      Delete
    2. LOL, blame the meds! We know what you mean. =)

      Delete
  8. Fan of Truth and Common Sense9/11/12, 12:05 PM

    S. - Thanks for making me smile. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well, I suppose if anything you've done a favor for U4A before things got too Grace-like. They haven't done a terribly good job of vetting their contributors. Or if they did vet them, they haven't done too good a job of keeping them on "Trista's side". That's 3 down now (counting Jenn/Sarah) and a fourth that has been expressing some serious doubts.

    And most notably, still no sign of Tori. I'd like to know what Ashley was referring to when she spoke of Trista's messages to Tori. Is that why Tori bolted from her blog?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good point. Someone has previously commented that Tori shut up because Jeff wanted her to. That's 100% pure speculation, but given Trista's supposed messages to Tori, it's not unlikely.

      Delete
    2. the space between9/11/12, 1:40 PM

      I agree, good point - with the timing of it could have been a combination of things

      Delete
    3. Well, unless Jeff is taking orders from Trista, I don't think he is behind Tori not posting. Not that Jeff posts very often but when he does, he often says in one way or another that he's anxious for Tori to be back on the blog. I'd have to go back and verify but I think it's been since about mid-July since she posted? I may be wrong.

      Delete
    4. the space between9/11/12, 3:55 PM

      Scout, I find it interesting/odd that Trista has alienated people in her life while her child is missing. Her family that weren't supporting her before, started supporting her heavily, and it seems they are back to not doing so. (If appearances and some statements from others are true.) Her friend Amanda disassociated herself, and perhaps Tori as well? What is up with Trista that her closest allies would not be there for her at this time?

      Delete
    5. I have a feeling Tori could be licked in a closet or perhaps a well.... it puts the lotion on its skin or it gets the hose again...

      Delete
    6. Um licked or locked.... whatever...

      Delete
  10. Suz says:
    September 11, 2012 at 2:41 pm
    Why is A Pouiloy an Admin on this site? I just figured out who the mole is on Ashleys Facebook page. The one who C&P comments for Obdcure. It was ashley herself. She private emails Ibscuer. This will be my last post here. I am disgusted.

    And on top of that you got to shut up crazy Suz. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fan of Truth and Common Sense9/11/12, 7:25 PM

      ^^^^^^
      like

      Delete
    2. Oh THAT'S what it takes to thoroughly disgust Suz? We don't have nearly the same standards. Lol.

      Delete
  11. Things that make me question truthfulness:

    Smarmy people. I think it's obvious who I mean here.

    People who say "Amen!" over and over to stupid shit.

    When people spend time talking about not talking about something and then have conversations about how they are above the people they are talking about but never pay attention to and then ask each other to find out what's being said so that they can form an opinion about the place that they talk about not talking about so that they don't actually have to go over and read what's being said.

    Am I clear??? :)

    I don't have any allegiance to any side or blog, but I do appreciate that this blog does not pretend to be something it's not, and laziness is not rewarded.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL - clear as a bell TT!

      Delete
    2. Laziness is not rewarded? Hah!

      Why do I have deja vu?

      It's like Ashley has been outed as a back stabbing twofaced bitch before, but I can't remember where.

      You know that feeling? Like after reading one of obscures original blog posts.

      Delete
    3. more questions9/11/12, 5:05 PM

      Team Truth-awesome :)

      Delete
    4. Thanks ;)

      Delete
    5. Team Truth...yes. Awesome!

      It is a runaway train over there destined for derailment. Dee and Scout are the only voices of reason left, IMO. Suz will probably replace Ashley as moderator, and be given her own set of keys to post indiscriminately at her leisure. They sure know how to pick em.

      Delete
    6. AMEN Team Truth! (That was intended to be a very bad, very lame attempt at humor).

      Thanks for seeing through the bullshit, and keeping the Team Truth pledge for Ayla...wherever that might lead...

      Delete
    7. anon, I didn't see any threatening, just psycho babble.

      Delete
    8. @McKeekitty 6:50 pm...Thanks friend, I try. I miss you there and our discussions. As for the way the site is going lately, well as Billy Currington says in his song, "God is great, beer is good ...and people are crazy"

      Delete
    9. Dee...you are a real sweetheart! Honestly...you, Scout, Team Truth and CG are the only posters over there that actually have something interesting to say. And I don't say that because you all had my back (which I deeply apprectiate)...I say it because you all stand your ground when the bullshit meter rises.

      Hey! You know where to find me...our discussions need not discontinue.

      Wishing you all the best!

      Delete
    10. Thanks for the kind words mckeekitty. I'm glad you added CG and Team Truth to that list, they are both rational and inquisitive, it's unfortunate those traits are not well-appreciated by some other posters there.

      As an aside, I am afraid if I keep posting there I will be the next to be mckeekittied. In anticipation of such, I am copyrighting the term. I am trying really hard not to respond to John's post today that he didn't see Ashley's posts until he had got home and the shit had already hit the fan. A simply check of time stamps on comments on both of Ashley's posts blew the lid off that bullshit. I guess I don't want to cause him too much grief because I kind of feel badly for him.

      Delete
    11. the space between9/12/12, 3:41 PM

      Scout - I think it's important to note that he lies also, despite his repetitive assertions that he doesn't. I would not take his word on anything.

      Delete
    12. Kitty, thank you as always.

      Scout, thank you for what you wrote but also making me laugh. I needed that. "McKeeKittied." hahaha I thought I was the next in line, but decided it's not worth it to me over there because other than a tiny handful which definitely includes you, my words are twisted, maligned and pink slimed. I respect how and what you've commented here and there.

      I found it interesting when I pointed out that it was still Tori's blog, as far as I knew, and asked at what point it becomes John P's, he responded that it has always been Ayla's blog.

      He knew what I meant and dodged the question just like he did with his explanation about Ashley's posts.

      I don't feel bad for him, though, because after witnessing him allowing people to slaughter kitty's character and justifying his lack of moderation in those cases with comments about there being no name-calling so it's OK, I realized he knows what he is doing. If he applied it evenly across the board it would be different. I think maybe the formula is if you are passive-aggressive and sprinkle the insults with "Amens!" then it's OK.

      U4A has not helped me move forward in my thinking about this case so I see no benefit to my trying to make sense of things over there. They act like we are pledges "rushing" for a blog sorority. It's so silly. Do these people have jobs?

      Speaking of which, I've been on vacation and soon won't have as much time to post!

      Delete
    13. Looking At The Facts9/12/12, 4:04 PM

      Scout

      mckeekittied = hilarious kudos to you

      Delete
    14. OMG Scout...that's brilliant. "McKeeKittied" gotta use that one!

      Delete
    15. Team Truth- I just have to say that when I read that you've been posting more because you're on vacation ; it made me thankful. That so many of us spend our spare time devoted to Ayla in various ways really is a success. And no, I don't think that also goes for people who attack anyone who doesn't agree with them and call it "for Ayla". We have a right not to agree with them. They lie and are inhumane in their treatment of the many people who find themselves a part of this. They worry more about prooving that they "know" who took Ayla... (well, harmed or murdered if you want to get down to their actual belief) than they do about standing on time worn principle. But until those people came after someone again and again with no mercy- their names weren't even uttered here. Each and every person from U4A who found themselves the subject of a post or comment here had earned it by repeated unfounded attacks on numerous people. The fact that they don't recognize that is all the proof needed for writing off any "insight" they might think they have. You can't have insight if you don't have a conscience.

      Delete
    16. Thank you, Vic! You're another voice of reason and I appreciate you recognizing that my time spent commenting, especially over at U4A, was for Ayla. From the way I was recently treated over there it was clear that genuine inquisitiveness with honorable motives is not welcome if it takes way from their marketing department's message and mission.

      One thing I will never do is use Ayla to be a martyr and then call attention to all of my sacrifices like I've seen some people do to glorify myself. I will always make sure my bills are paid. There is nothing noble about jeopardizing one's health or financial stability to blog, in my opinion. That's not my saying that I look down on people giving all they've got to this. It's when it's used as a way to seek pity, hand-outs or power over others.

      "You can't have insight if you don't have a conscience." That's very deep and brilliant. I need to think about that one for a while.

      Thanks again. :)

      Delete
    17. Oops, I meant to say "One thing I will never do is use Ayla to be a martyr and then call attention to all of my sacrifices like I've seen some people do to glorify themselves."

      Delete
    18. Vic...I'm glad you see Team Truth for who she really is...a hot spit for Ayla.

      I have never seen a single article or story in the Morning Sentinel regarding Ayla in which TT did not step right in and champion for this little girl. And I do mean champion. No amens, prayers, blind trust in LE, false confidence in DHHS, "hang them (the DiPietros) high" shrieks...TT does her research, composes thoughtful comments, and has delivered some of the most powerful posts I've ever read.

      One thing that I admire most about TT is that she keeps her personal opinions on this case to herself. She is interested how this is playing out. She has a keen sense of distinguishing fairness from bullshit.

      That, in my opinion, is the kind of friend Ayla needs most.

      Delete
    19. U4A is not Ayla's blog.

      People who make statement's like that are just being ridiculous. She's 2 years old, she can't read or write, and she certainly cannot endorse the things that are being said there. It is JEFF and TORI'S blog. They use it for whatever they choose, but they always use the FOR AYLA disclaimer to excuse their bullshit.

      Sorry that this blog doesn't discuss AYLA all the time, but then again, what blog does?

      Delete
    20. More important to discuss the whole big picture so that we may find her and/or get to the bottom of this. Sorry but as sweet, beautiful, innocent and helpless as she is - discussing her virtues alone will not break the case.

      And secondary to that we're all human and are wired to note and discuss what we see happening around us. Thanks for creating a blog where we can do that Obscure. Much appreciated.

      Delete
    21. Waiting for a reply from John P on this:

      Team Truth says:
      September 13, 2012 at 11:09 am

      “mckee is a disgrace to Ayla”

      “She has no balls”

      John, could you please explain why you permit heartbroken to engage in name calling against kitty when all she did was ask a question?
      Reply

      Justwondering says:
      September 13, 2012 at 11:19 am

      Please, I would like an explanation too. Why haven’t those people been place under mandatory moderation—-as I was threatened with for doing absolutely nothing wrong.

      Fair is fair.

      McKee’s balls have nothing to do with a 2 year old missing child who has been presumed dead…

      Delete
    22. TT...too funny! I just went over there and guess what...I cannot see your post or JW's reply! Take a peek...did I miss it?

      Delete
    23. It's still there as I type this...

      Click here

      Delete
    24. Looking At The Facts9/13/12, 11:54 AM

      mckeekitty It is the last comment on the Ride entry

      Delete
    25. Got it! Thanks guys. I was looking at the LE statement post...

      Delete
    26. @mckeekitty 9/12/12 1:59 PM Thanks McKee and yes, I do know where to find you. I'm feeling a little more comfortable about posting here.

      @Scout9/12/12 3:06 PM ha ha ha ...McKeeKittied. Priceless.

      Delete
    27. Welcome, Dee. I look forward to what you all bring to the discussions. I promise that the core group here really doesn't tolerate or appreciate baseless attacks no matter who they are pointed at. I can see what it is that makes some "LOL" at that...but I stand by it. While we've seen it happen on occasion by an anon here and there, it's not condoned. And yes, we do discuss the "about town" or police log reports on the commenters or bloggers over at U4A et. al. We do so because it has bearing on what kind of people the information flow comes from. Are they credible? Do they have a biased agenda? Have they hatefully attacked others multiple times on their blog? And Obscure...well, let's just say Obscure likes to encourage rational thought by any means necessary. ... I know that to those who hate "the pink blog" will gasp at what I'm saying and call me part of a cult. (Funny how the ones who always hurl that word at people are the only ones who embody the definition.) No. Obscure is unknown to me. She wants no personal recognition and will not divulge her info. Yes it's safer that way but she also can't stake her claim to fame because of that choice. She won't mastermind edging dissenters out of the blog. She won't demand that we all agree. She does make it difficult to participate here if you're an idiot. Which you are not. So welcome. I'm not familiar with your outlook and look forward to hearing it.

      Delete
    28. Thank you for the welcome yb.

      Delete
  12. OMG, I would have never guessed her!

    Obscure - And, as Anonymous 9/11/12 2:15 PM brought up, you shut up crazy Suz. Now that's an accomplishment!

    As usual, good job Obscure :)

    signed:getrealpeople

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just finished reading at U4A, quite an uproar going on over there. Mainly Suz and John P.. Guess this blog didn't "shut up crazy Suz". She is one foul mouthed person, but gets away with it! Mckeekitty is probably right - she will become a moderator. John P. is a wuss, He should be a politician with all his flip-flopping!

      signed:getrealpeople

      Delete
    2. Yeah Suz is a real piece of work. She always says something foul and attacks McKee then follows it up with a "poor Ayla". She is not balanced in the head. John P is creeping me out more by the day. At first I just thought he was too nice. He has inserted himself way too much now and I blame him a lot for the mob mentality there. He uses his "heart condition" when its convenient and the crazy women there lap it up. People rant about McKee yet she says one thing in defense of herself and they play victim like they are the ones being attacked. And where is Tori? Well frankly these clueless answers from John as to where she is are ridiculous. He is now claiming its none of his or anyones business. It sure as hell should be since he has had the blog dumped on him. But the blog makes him feel validated and important...he loves it the sicko. I want to vomit every time I read there now. Really scary how gullible people are.

      Delete
    3. I have been posting as anon and finally created a profile. Vs2vs formerly Confused. Aka banned from U4A for defending McKee lol. The comment above is meeeeee.

      PS and OT....As for Obscures new post it wont allow for comments so I just have to say it here because its that time of year...Cowboys really? Now that I have to strongly disagree with lol!!

      Delete
    4. lol

      I'm used to people disagreeing with it. My house is divided. My other half is the biggest Eagles fan alive! (booo!)

      Delete
  13. Choosing names is lame....what's up?

    ReplyDelete
  14. From the Bangor Daily News on January 16:

    "Reynolds also responded to reports that DiPietro sent her a text message in the days before Ayla disappeared saying that he was worried someone might take the little girl. Reynolds said that’s a sentiment she has heard from DiPietro numerous times, including long before Ayla went missing. She said she took those statements to mean that he feared she or one of her family members would show up one day to take custody of Ayla.

    “Justin thought that a lot,” said Reynolds. “He always thought that I would be the one to take her. I always wondered why he was so scared about that. Now that people are bringing it to my attention, I’m going back and saying, wait a minute. I never went to get her because I thought she was OK and well cared for.”

    “I don’t think he realizes how much this is affecting me and my family and the rest of the world. This is serious,” Reynolds said.
    ____________________________________________________

    One word: hmmmmmmmmmmmm

    Make that three words: What the fuck????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If he sent TRISTA the texts, I wonder why someone had to BRING IT to her attention? I also wonder why Justin thought Trista would be the one to take Ayla---why would that even come up in conversation?

      People have made much ado about Justin sending the text, but TRISTA herself says he "always" thought that. WHY did he think that? That's the $64,000 question.

      Delete
    2. Exactly, Obscure. Why the hell would Trista say that? No wonder she never spoke out to the kidnapper for Ayla's safe return.

      Where's the talk of the broken arm, bruising, pulled leg muscle, and inability to speak with Ayla after 12/8? It is embedded in the "I never went to get her because I thought she was OK and well cared for" sentence?

      The whole article is an interesting read. Wonder what "illness" required little Ray to be hospitalized?

      mother-to-take-polygraph-test-in-case-of-missing-ayla-reynolds

      Delete
    3. See, if I wanted to be a bitch...scratch that...I am going to be a bitch.

      The same people who went on a 2 day online-manhunt to track down Elisha out of concern for Gabby have no qualms about Baby Ray being left with an admitted drug user/alcoholic who also happens to be bipolar and off her meds.

      No questions about what he was hospitalized for, but if Gabby or Aiden were hospitalized, they would say the babies found pills or weed and swallowed it---or Courtney/Elisha were neglectful and one of the babies fell down some stairs. If you get what I'm saying--the speculation would be outlandish and far more prevalent if the tables were turned...

      Hmm

      Delete
    4. OH, and the same illness that got him hospitalized is probably the same thing that required Trista to be at "appointments" all day on May 31.

      (Recall her LIE about not being near a phone, because Baby Ray had his "own appointments")

      Delete
    5. the space between9/12/12, 1:27 PM

      Obscure and mckee - agreed!

      Delete
    6. the space between9/12/12, 1:47 PM

      there was also mention at some point about him requiring special care ever day for something medical... I don't know if that's ongoing or was just in that time frame

      Delete
    7. I've always wondered what kind of appointments a child would have in one day in succession like that. Sounds pretty serious. Even when prepping for a surgical procedure, appointments are spread out over however many days, usually one per day at the most.

      Delete
    8. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    9. If Ayla had appointments back to back like that, some people would say she's in rehab herself or detoxing. Or they would say she has to be seen constantly to heal her body of the perpetual abuse she suffered. Something off the wall. But nope! It's completely normal for Baby Ray...*eye roll*

      Delete
    10. the space between9/12/12, 5:23 PM

      in the article dated January 16, Trista said she and Justin had been texting while baby Ray was in the hospital, but he'd stopped responding a week before that. Clearly she must have mentioned what was wrong at that time. I've assumed he has something like asthma, seizures, diabetes, something like that. I'm assuming because Trista has never said, nor have Justin and the DiPietros. It's probably irrelevant to Ayla, but is an additional concern for how well she can parent him. By contrast, Trista "put out there" some irrelevant information about another child.

      Delete
    11. “He always thought that I would be the one to take her. I always wondered why he was so scared about that. Now that people are bringing it to my attention, I’m going back and saying, wait a minute. I never went to get her because I thought she was OK and well cared for.”
      _____________________________

      PEOPLE are bringing the texts received by Trista from Justin to TRISTA'S attention? Obscure touched on this too, but I think it bears repeating. That is one fucked up remark to make to the media.

      How many times have we heard that this cryptic text was a sign that Justin was planning to kill Ayla? Sorry...I spent WAY too much time over at U4A. Many, many times.

      And I don't mean to be "catty" but:

      "I don’t think he realizes how much this is affecting me and my family and the rest of the world. This is serious,” Reynolds said.
      ____________________________________

      Affecting the rest of the world? Really? If my daughter was missing, I wouldn't be too concerned how the Middle East would react to my plight. But yeah, Trista, I agree. "This is serious."







      Delete
    12. Yeah...how is it affecting AYLA!!!

      Delete
    13. Mckee, these are justins words from the interview with Heidi***************If whoever out there has her could help speed that process up, that would make thousands of people’s lives better.”
      Maybe not the whole world but thousands ? If my child was missing I would not be worried about making thousands of peoples lives better!

      Delete


    14. Explain this statement by Trista:

      "I don’t think he realizes how much this is affecting me and my family and THE REST OF THE WORLD. This is serious,” Reynolds said.

      Understand that the REST OF THE WORLD includes at least 8 BILLION people. Thousand of lives probably includes the city of Waterville or the state of Maine. Who knows.

      Explain please. Or shut the fuck up.


      Delete
    15. Typical response from you when someone points out that one side of the family has done the same as the other.
      Regardless, both statements leave Ayla out.
      Oh, I guess she was included in with the thousands, or the world.

      Delete
    16. You may be right oneannon. HOWEVER, Justin was talking about Ayla, he references her and speeding up the process to get her home IN THE SAME SENTENCE.

      So, you and I are guilty of the same thing right? Because you damn sure overlooked Trista's statement and immediately went to point out Justin's.

      Hi pot. I'm kettle.

      Delete
    17. You are right, his quote includes the word, "she". I do feel that neither statements are very personal to Ayla.
      I did'nt overlook Tristas statement, I read it, and chose to add justins as well and feel the same way about both.

      Delete
    18. Way off topic- but as the middle east was mentioned: Heartfelt prayers to those whose loved ones are serving in various ways over there. Things are bad and it's got my stomach in knots. Sorry for the O/T.

      Delete
  15. It seems like some people on hear just want to argue.

    ReplyDelete
  16. OT: These are my two personal favorite posts from THE MANHUNT FOR GABBY:

    Ashley says:
    September 6, 2012 at 9:11 pm
    ITA Chicago Woman do have The upper hand with the law when it comes to tHere children and men and no JL is definetly not a threat to Gabby. He has been violent with Elisha but only because Elisha was violent with him and was around Gabby drunk he got wind of it and wanted his daughter that’s when this whole thing broke out she made up deceitful lies about JL to the courts about him hitting her and being violent around Gabby when Pheobe banned him from The home and forbid Elisha to allow Gabby to go with him. Elisha does have a mean side for sure she spoke nasty to me at a graduation and had other girls she knows facebooking me harrassing messages


    Ashley says:
    September 7, 2012 at 2:54 pm
    Little Miss. Ashley is JL’s cousin and he know’s full well whats being said on here so don’t worry about that and i will tell you what he wouldn’t harm a hair on that child’s head he loves his daughter and all kids. He used to babysit both of my two oldest children while i worked and never was there a scrath on them! Just because fat ass Elisha decided to go out and be a whore and then home home and fight with JL the night of this so called incident and be abusive herself to him makes him a bad dad for protecting himself have you seen the size difference? all the shit on Justin’s record has to basically do with what crazy Elisha has put him thru. YOU have no clue what he feels and how much he is missing out on his little girls life because of what Elisha and Pheobe are doing. They believe that they should be the only ones to raise the children in there family not a one of them have active fathers in there lifes and that is how Pheebs want’s it she has trained her children to be the same way! Now idk who you are but you’ve done pissed me off!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh dear Lord, mckee, why did you make me read those again? When "He has been violent with Elisha but only because Elisha was violent with him...." popped up I had to tune out. I just couldn't freaking believe it. I think was only Dee who piped up on that. I wish I had now but at the time I couldn't have typed anything that wouldn't have got me mckeekittied.

      Delete
    2. Oh dear Lord, mckee, why did you make me read those again? When "He has been violent with Elisha but only because Elisha was violent with him...." popped up I had to tune out. I just couldn't freaking believe it. I think was only Dee who piped up on that. I wish I had now but at the time I couldn't have typed anything that wouldn't have got me mckeekittied.

      Delete
    3. Are we to understand that a man can't be abusive to a woman unless he's bigger than her? That is totally not true.

      Also, didn't Linnell admit to accusing Justin of harming Ayla? Didn't he also admit to yelling at Justin when he drove by? He's been abused by Elisha because he's so tiny, yet he's not afraid of Justin?

      Delete
    4. more questions9/12/12, 7:48 PM

      Not surprising. Someone help me out here....wasn't it Ashley who talked about punching her sister in the face at a kid's birthday party and that it was no big deal?

      Delete
    5. More Questions...the only punch in the face I remember had to do with Justin Linnell's sister Sierra.

      Sierra punched Elisha in the face (not sure where it happened) but people had to tackle Sierra or something like that. I posted about the incident a while ago, I would have to go search for it...

      Delete
    6. Ashley has mastered the art of Tristaspeak...

      "He has been violent with Elisha but only because Elisha was violent with him and was around Gabby drunk he got wind of it and wanted his daughter"

      THEN

      "...she [Elisha] made up deceitful lies about JL to the courts about him hitting her and being violent around Gabby"

      How did Elisha make up deceitful lies, if what Elisha was saying was actually true. By the way, aren't ALL lies deceitful?

      wtf, man!

      Delete
    7. the space between9/12/12, 9:08 PM

      more questions - I remember what you're talking about, but not for sure who it was - someone was saying fighting with your sister isn't a big deal because she and her sister fought similarly.

      Obscure - I don't remember reading about Sierra punching Elisha in the face.

      I've lived in Maine all my life, as has my family. This is not typical behavior around here.

      Delete
    8. I hope it's not typical...but as an outsider, I can't help but wonder!

      Delete
    9. Scout, my friend...I'm sorry I over-exposed you to my favoite MANHUNT FOR GABBY posts. And I'm especially sorry for "Grammar Nazi" for posting my favorites... He/she must have a splitting headache.

      LOVE the "mckeekittied" trademark.

      Thanks for having my back, Scout. But more importantly...for keeping Ayla's back covered at all times.

      You're good peeps, Scout.

      Delete
    10. Fan of Truth and Common Sense9/12/12, 9:37 PM

      I can't say as I blame you, Obscure. ;-) I'll second Space's opinion though. I've lived in other states and spent several years "away", but I've been a "Mainah" for most of my life too, and can say that Space speaks the truth :-), at least from my experience. :-)

      Delete
    11. more questions9/12/12, 9:43 PM

      Obscure-Not sure why I can't find the original comment, but the comment was referenced back in April under a post titled "A Warning." Sure enough, it was Ashley who thought it was okay to punch her sister for getting out of line.

      Delete
    12. McKee- you are right about that. I need to poke around and find a screen shot. I remember this conversation too. Ashley did say it was no big deal and many of us were apalled that anyone would say that.

      Delete
    13. I think it is safe to say that we all have Ashley's number by now. Her reference to Elisha's "fat ass" indicated to me that Ashley didn't have any real concerns about Gabby, and the whole ordeal was pure vindictiveness.

      Delete
    14. True McKee.

      -@ Fan and Space between- agreed. This is all eye opening to me. I have spent a lot of time in Maine and rarely have seen evidence of such dark and degenerate behavior prior to this. I can only guess that it stems from the people who either surround or identify with Trista and family. It's a brand new view of Maine that I'm eager to shed.

      In contrast I see remarkable people being the Mainers I know and love. Big hearted, no nonsense, take action people. Here and on that TTLOM board.

      Delete
    15. Obscure has mastered the art of Justinspeak...

      Delete
  17. hickorydicory9/13/12, 12:52 AM

    I thought Tori was Adam Doyons hero? I just noticed he has no links to any of hers or Jeffs blogs on his Ayla website.

    Interesting....

    ReplyDelete
  18. Where is Ayla?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Troubled, I'm pretty sure that's what most of us participate on this board in hopes of finding ot. Unless the person(s) that know are reading, I doubt anyone can answer that. (Refraining from saying "duh". Oops. I guess I didn't refrain. Sorry...)

      Delete
    2. Thanks Amelia, you are sweet.

      Delete
    3. Sorry. yb is correct.(below) I thought you were one of the ones just trying to be condescending and act like there is some rule that unless every post simply states "where is Ayla" that we're not genuinely vested in this situation for the good of this innocent baby. I'm just flat out tired and wanting to see an uprising of citizens asking LE to reconsider "where is Ayla" and decide to search somewhere aside from rivers.... like in the homes of family, friends, or associates of all of the many members of Ayla's family.

      Let's cross some state lines. Let's ask for media coverage...minus the cryptic statements that are, essentially, a cover up for knowing jack shit about where to begin looking for answers.

      Again troubled- I apologize for jumping to conclusions there. I used to post as anon out of laziness but I get it that it's easier to converse if we all can identify somewhat who we're talking to. I've been around for a while here and just didn't remember your "handle".

      Delete
  19. I truly believe the person who has her believes in their heart they are doing the right thing for Ayla. I want that person to know we are here to help you get through this and help Ayla come home where she truly belongs. If anyone has any information leading to Ayla please be her hero today!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think Amelia took your question as being one of the ones that comes and says "hey, remember Ayla?why are you discussing anything else. "

      I AGREE troubled. I think the person that took her may think they were right and may have been mislead about her paternal family.

      Delete
  20. I have been away from the blogs for a week or so, and i am always amazed at the turn of events as they unfold everyday. I do not even pretend to understand everything that is going on with Ayla's case, and everyones reasons for why they do or post everything they do, but my personal reason has always been to try and find some bit of evidence to help find Ayla. I have to admit i was always scared to come on this blog to read for fear of being called out, and known to the public, but i now know i just dont care. I am not crazy, or vindictive, or a close friend or family of Ayla's. now having said that, i have to say i do tend to ride the fence, when it comes to who did what and why. I really just dont know...but i will say this...never judge a book by its cover,,and never read the end of the book first..Obscure i have no idea who you are, but i have to commend you for sticking this blog out..thru all the craziness and opening eyes that were already closed.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I'm sure this has been discussed in detail here, so pardon me if I'm bringing up an old issue.

    The blood detail. I don't understand why McCausland would confirm "more than a small cut would produce" but not confirm "more than a cupful." To me it reads like "yes, she was more than two months pregnant but we will not confirm she was more than four months pregnant."

    "More than a small cut would produce" COULD be more than a cupful. And "more than a cupful" WOULD be more than a small cut would produce. So why is one amount confirmed but not the other?

    I get the need for LE to keep investigative details out of the public domain, but I just find this sort of ridiculous. Either refrain from discussing blood amounts all together or confirm/deny the "more than a cupful" statement.

    And remember...it was the presence of Ayla's blood that was "troublesome"...not the amount.

    I just find it odd.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Points to ponder9/13/12, 6:11 PM

      Yes McCausland did indeed confirm that there was "more than a small cut would produce" what he did not say was that all spots tested belonged to Ayla. I believe as in many cases there are many spots in a home tested and may be years of old stains. All I have ever heard out of his mouth were the words "some of it was Ayla's."

      Delete
    2. the space between9/13/12, 7:45 PM

      mckee - I don't remember seeing that LE confirmed "more than a small cut would produce." What I remember is that they said they had some blood samples from the home and that some of it was Ayla's, and they were waiting for testing on the rest. Jeff said they told Trista "more than a cupful" the day the blood was announced. If that were true, why would Trista for several weeks say "more than a small cut would produce" then say "it was really more than a cupful." That doesn't make sense. That said, I can imagine Trista trying to find out the amount found, and asking something like "could she have gotten it from a cut?" and someone saying "we found more than that." From what we've learned since, I assume that the majority of the blood found belonged to Trista. Whatever had been on the sheet was likely in the mattress also. If one is investigating a missing child, that amount could seem like a suspicious finding. This has become my take on it since LE released nothing else about the blood and have not even named a person of interest.

      Delete
    3. I personally believe that Trista was confronted and told about the blood evidence by MSP because some of the blood belonged to her, so they needed to question her about why her blood was in the basement, which is why they needed to disclose about the rest of the blood. I think they told Trista "more than a small cut would produce" because the small cut was the excuse the DiPietro's gave for Ayla's blood being found. Perhaps she misinterpreted their words (I am sure her head was reeling from hearing the news about Ayla's blood) and she reported it to Jeff as "more than a cupful". Jeff then mis-reported it on the website. Considering how difficult it is to determine amounts from trace evidence, LE cannot refute that it was "more than a cupful", because they only know that "it was more than a small cut would produce".

      This is also how the whole news conference/email fiasco came about as well. LE told Trista they were going to announce Ayla's probable death, and she mis-reported their words to Jeff.

      LE does not want to make any statements about their evidence, this is very clear. If you stop and think about it, NO evidence/information has originated with LE, they have only responded to leaks from the maternal family.

      Just my take on matters.

      Delete
  22. You all have no idea what I think or feel ecspecially when it comes to Ayla! I have been on both sides of this and I do feel there is something going on with the Reynolds side of things here. I know there is a reason why Tori left U4A and that she is definetley not going to be back there. I am wrong for talking about ELisha and JLs custody situation yes i agree there it was not meant to be talked about but JL is related to me and he does deserve to see his daughter. He is not an animal as many of you all think and neither am I. I just want Ayla to be brought back from who ever has her. Do I think she is dead heck No! and Do I think that she was hurt by the Dipietro's no I truely do not. As of now I just as well as all of you haven't the slightest clue what happened to Ayla.I am just here to read theories and thoughts on what may have happened to her. I know I look like a snake in the grass but i am just curious to all of the possibilities.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow... I was going to post a comment to her but you did a fine job hickorydicory.

      Delete
    2. the space between9/13/12, 7:53 PM

      Ashley, I have not been a fan of your behavior for quite some time; however, I appreciate your post. It seems honest, and I hope it is. As for JL, that is not your battle to fight. We can sometimes not see the whole picture. It is between JL, Elisha, and the court. If you want to support him in private that's your business. The pictures I've seen of Gabby, she looks very happy, clean, well dressed, and well taken care of.

      Delete
    3. Ashley...

      I have no respect for you as a person. I'm sure you're used to not being respected, because it's very obvious that you lack self-respect.

      Stop lying. You've been outed, so at least tell the truth about your intentions. You were not "fishing for information" over here. There's nothing to fish for. You offered up your opinions in the very FIRST email you sent. The only thing discussed with you are theories that have been discussed very openly on this blog.

      You are a snake in the grass, and everybody realizes that BUT they think you have inside info so they keep you close and at their disposal.

      How low can you go?

      You made the posts on U4A to be vindictive; the only problem is that you're likely a worse parent than Justin or Elisha. You should not throw stones, because you don't even have the little bit of protection offered by a glass house.

      Obscure, over & out!

      Delete
    4. Fan of Truth and Common Sense9/13/12, 8:48 PM

      Obscure, have I told you lately, that I love you? (cue Van Morrison)

      Delete
  23. John P
    September 13, 2012 at 10:49 am
    If you call me a liar again Justwondering, you will be placed in mandatory moderation. Suz and Chicky did not call you names when they disagreed with your assessment. You twisted thier words into something it was not. And so you know, the Ashley incident is what has brought about the process we will follow at U4A going forward. That process was included on the post and if you have not read the post but instead are just commenting to invoke discussion not related to Ayla then I will place you in moderation. You want me to man up, you start discussing Ayla related issues and stop instigating agruements or else. Is that manning up enough. Chicky and Suz were polite when commenting to you and now I will man up, with you. Keep it related to Ayla related issues and topics.

    ReplyDelete
  24. John P is clearly an abusive psychopath

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not qualified to diagnose John P as a psychopath, but I can attest that he is a hypocrite.

      John spearheads an anti-bullying campaign while turning a blind eye to vicious attacks on those don't "follow the drill." And he does so with a smirk, wink, and nod of approval.

      Why the fuck is a guy with a bum heart clocking in 20 hour days on a blog regarding a missing/dead toddler? I mean...seriously. And John will pull his "heart" card just like Fred Sandford when he's cornered or the questions become uncomfortable.

      It is clear to me that John gets some perverse gratifcation out of this. He basks in his all-powerful role of ruling over his (mostly) ignorant flock on a stupid gossip blog. He can vanquish a poster at his whim, and such authority fuels his power trip.

      Delete
    2. Totally agreed McKee...I commented something similar earlier. John P feels validated, important there. And why wouldnt he? Most of the commenters are women and they compliment him every other minute....it builds his lonely ego. And he definitely pulls the blood pressure/heart thing when its convenient. I think the "Amen John" is becoming the hot phrase over there and he loves it.

      Delete
    3. Instead of "I'm coming Elizabeth!" He'd be saying "dammit, mckeekitty!"

      Delete
  25. Looking At The Facts9/13/12, 4:42 PM

    And now Justwondering gets if I may borrow it Scout MCKEEKITTIED

    John P says:
    September 13, 2012 at 5:36 pm

    To everyone, please leave the previous comments by JustWondering in the past where they belong. It is far too big a distraction from Ayla. I will moderate all additional comments from that IP and user, and if appropriate I will approve otherwise I will not. I hate doing this to anyone on Aylas blog but the rules have been stated and I will follow through with them. If you disagree with moderation for JW please e-mail me directly, and leave them off Aylas blog. I will address each e-mail when I get to them. I already have over 50 to sort through so I will be a while in getting back to you. I do apologize to the great people at U4A for having to deal with this distraction.

    To those who were offended by JW, I ask that you please also help me in this matter by no longer commenting as JW can no longer reply without moderation. I also ask that if you comment about JW or McKee, please do so politely and without the name calling so I may move the discussions back to where they belong which is pertaining to topics related to Ayla. TIA and again, I do apologize for taking so long to get home from work to handle this matter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL," Justwondering gets MCKEEKITTIED". I was thinking the same thing!

      Hey, how about a theme song for the NEW U4A site: "Another One Bites The Dust", or "Big Bad John".

      signed:getrealpeople

      Delete
  26. All I hear from over there is "this is Ayla's blog. "Lets get back to Ayla." "Can we please get back on track to Ayla?" "This is a distraction from Ayla." "What does your comment have to do with Ayla?"

    But this is the TRUTH: All they do is trash the DiPietros. They will NOT allow questions to be raised about Trista, Jeff, Tori, Becca, Ron, or Ronnie. They will NOT allow questions to be raised about LE. They will not answer for the legions (and I do mean legions) of admins, moderators, and loyal readers/posters that have fled the scene in recent months.

    Scout confronted John about the time-stamp issue...very respectfully, I might add. John admitted that he "mispoke." Minutes later, chicky and MM ran to John's defense to offer up lame excuses AFTER John admitted he was in the wrong.

    What does that say about the mentality over there? The credibility? The integrity?

    I also want to share one of my "final straws" on U4A. I'm a big girl...I really don't mind the personal attacks lodged against me because it reflects poorly on U4A, not me. But there was this really great poster...Dana B. She composed a thoughtful post asking "What if we're wrong? How do we take back accusing Justin of being a "baby killer?"

    I tried to find it all, but it is scattered about on different threads. Here it is, in part:

    DanaB 8-16 4:48
    What if you find out Justin is innocent. How do you take back all the accusations and hurt?

    Ldybg says:
    August 17, 2012 at 4:10 pm
    Dana (and others offended by the belief that JD or family are responsible):
    Probably, we would apologize for the “accusations and hurt”. Will those bashing Trista and her family “take back” what has been spewn on the web about them? Will Justin, Pheobe , Elisha and Courtney EVER apologize for all of the PAIN that thier actions have caused others?

    Needless to say, Dana B is long gone from U4A, but the impact of her post still lingers. And I can only imagine how wounded Dana felt by the flip "probably, we would apologize..." response.

    Thanks for letting me share.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi I am Dana B and a guy not a girl but that is fine. I don't post usually anymore I just read. I never post at u4a at all the attacks cured me of that. mckeekitty keep posting and searching for the truth I enjoy reading your posts.

      Delete
    2. Dana...sorry for the gender confustion.

      You are one of my heros. Your words haunt me to this day..."what if Justin is innocent?" I was already having second thoughts when I had to look at myself in the mirror and answer "how do you take back all that hurt and pain?" I had a sharp and forked tongue towards Justin for the first several months.

      You made a big impact on me, Dana.

      Thank you.

      Delete
    3. Your welcome. I tried to put myself in Justin's place and I didn't know as I could ever get over the pain of a mass of people calling me a baby murderer, let alone forgive them. There is no talking to them over there they want to believe Ayla is dead and someone in the Diperito family did it. They will have no remorse for what they have put the famil through if she is alive. I still hope and pray she is found safe and sound.

      Delete
    4. Touching and well-said, mckee and Dana. Ldybg is not known for reasonable responses. They are not only saying Justin did heinous things, but they are also implicating many people he knows in the evil-doing, and trying to take down Tudela's business because they had the nerve to support this family. As for the Trista "bashers" I don't see where there would be much to apologize for.

      Delete
    5. Yeah...Dana's words carried a punch. And Ldybg's flip response was downright chilling. I think if Ldybg's family was falsely accused of killing a baby, she would be singing a different tune.

      Even if it does surface that the DiPietros are involved, I have learned my lesson not to shoot first and aim later. I still feel a deep sense of shame for my own vocal outcries against this family. And I would not expect them to forgive me...I'm still struggling to forgive myself.

      Delete
    6. Well said Dana and mckeekitty.... a voice of reason is always worth hearing. And for some of us it takes a little while to sink in. - KJ

      Delete
  27. http://justiceforayla.org/the-ayla-blogs-a-dissection-and-dissertation

    lol delusional grace is off her beds again

    ReplyDelete
  28. sdfsdafsfdadfsd9/16/12, 11:35 AM

    I've been telling you all along that Ashley is crazy. She thrives on drama and she is a Drama queen.

    ReplyDelete

ALL comments subject to removal. MODERATION becomes necessary when ignorance shows up. Don't be that person!