8.27.2012

While Tori's Away, Amy-Beth Will Play...*OFF TOPIC*


The J4A Facebook page is in a state of decline. Well, actually, Amy-Beth Doyon is having a mental breakdown of some sort. Why doesn't a moderator step in and shut her up? People say all the time that things are disgracing Ayla, well below is a woman who does so all on her own. Where's in the world is Tori Gifford? Why would LostNMissing, more specifically Cynthia Caron, associate with the likes of this?

Forgive me, it's that whole "inquiring minds" thing...No new news, so don't worry, you're not missing anything because I published this.


















Is this her own PERSONAL page? This discussion has nothing to do with Ayla....why no complaints?









Sad that Adam had to be the voice of reason, too bad his own MOM didn't hear him.














For the record, I MAKE NO MONEY OFF OF THIS BLOG! I also do not collect money from readers to pay fines or electric bills. Do you see any advertisements? Rocket science, again.

Carry on your discussion from the previous posts here, once it got to 200 comments I had to close it!

56 comments:

  1. Im not sure why Amy-Beth is still able to post her crazy rantings, or be part admin. on the J4A page! I believe she thinks the J4A page is hers and hers only. Hardly anyone posts in there now...except her, and i dont know from one moment to the next, what to believe out her!! There is like 50 shades of crazy going on there!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know this FB group existed and see it's closed. The people on U4A criticize TLLOM Facebook group for being closed yet here they are, all secretive. Silly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! I didn't know about this closed group either, TT. What gives with these "closed groups" regarding a missing toddler? Disturbing. Yet another private portal in which to exchange sensitive information regarding the case?

      There are 161 members on this closed group. Some very interesting ones, I might add.

      John P.
      Jeremy Hanson (same dude that busted out the windows at the Dips?)
      Katie Hitchings (a vocal supporter of Justin here and the MS)
      Amanda Brenner
      Trista Reynolds

      Conspicuoulsy missing from the J4A closed group...Jeff Hanson.

      Delete
    2. Jeff Hanson deactivated his facebook page. - KJ

      Delete
    3. You know what, I have been on the internet since 1989 when I got my first 3.5 floppy disk with Prodigy on it. On Prodigy we had a user ID, that looks something like JA1234 (or JB... if you were a sub account). No one used their real names. And for years, all was well with my Letter/Numbered friends. During all those years (prior to facebook), no one need to know who I was or what my real name was. I was on My Space, my first official "social network" with a username, again no real name. Then facebook came along and everyone was signing up with their real name and information. While I was hesitant, I thought.. what the heck go with the flow. Never again. Never before facebook and never again will I sign up on any internet site using my real name and information. While I admit, I also got caught up in the 'who is really who' drama of the recent past, I realized how truly unimportant it is WHO anyone is. My belief is that it mostly came from people who "believed" that behind some names were people who were really connected to the case. I found out that once you start wondering who is really who, the case is no longer important, facts are no longer important. The only thing that becomes important is exposing what one believes to be true, which for the most part, isn't true at all.

      For myself, I think that every person on the internet should use a fake name, fake address, fake birthday, fake family and fake friends. That would be a whole lot safer.

      The point here, if you have managed to remain anonymous through all of this, congratulations. I hope it remains that way. If you haven't had that kind of luck, change your name, change your address, birth date, family and friends and try again. I will say, it is much better to be unknown. At least if you go off the deep end on something, you can always delete your fake persona and start again, fresh and renewed! ;)

      And the other reason I no longer join groups/pages with my real username, is the sample above. People will go to the member list on any group (pro-con and inbetween) and assumptions are made by who you associate with (not saying that is what Mckeekitty is doing, but it's done by some). No one wins when this starts happening. As for the J4A facebook group, I believe that was open to anyone to join. So I don't find it unusual to have Trista supporters and Justin supporters, or just those who support Ayla and her family. Just sayin' - KJ

      Delete
    4. KJ...you seem to have some inner knowledge on this case. No offense to others, but you are the one of the few here I truly trust. Your postings are sound, polite, reasonable, and well presented.

      Katie Hitchings piped in here a few days ago, pledging that her allegiance to Justin's innocence has never wavered. Yet Katie is a member of the closed J4A group. According to Selena, she and Amanda Brenner talk over the phone. Yet Amanda is a member of the closed J4A group.

      These closed groups concern me. We're not talking about a clandestine gathering of anarchists...we're talking about a missing toddler. Why the secrecy?

      Grace said you could back up a very strange story. I will not put you in that spot here, but it IS on the previous post. In part of that previous post Grace stated:

      "For all your intelligence McKee, I have to shake my head at you. Tori got "Graced". Jeff took over her blog, and shut her out."

      Any truth to that that you can share? I'll happily take this issue off this blog and engage via email with you. Please understand this isn't about gossip or drama for me...it is about the source of original information and how it is being leaked.

      My apologies if this isn't a clear post. But your "Jeff Hanson deactivated his facebook page" comment leaves me feeling that you know things while many of us are left in the dark.

      And IIRC, you posted that you were in recent contact with Tori.

      Hey...I'll understand a "can't talk about it" response. But why the "teasers?"

      Anyway, peace out! I published under Anon before because I was too tired to bother with the name thing.









      Delete
    5. McKee, I meant KJ could back me up on my moving to Maine to help Tori. I don't know if she has any information about what is going on now.

      I am worried about Tori, but she made her bed, now she must lie in it.

      Delete
    6. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    7. Grace, I can back up that you told me you were planning a move to Maine. I do not recall if you told me why and I don't keep emails, so just going by memory here. I remember talking about areas of Maine and what city would be good. - KJ

      Delete
    8. the space between8/27/12, 5:08 PM

      @mckee - re: the closed fb page - likely it was open, perhaps until just recently with the meltdown

      Delete
    9. @McKee and all others:

      The J4A group on Facebook was open to the public UNTIL a minor shared things that required privacy.

      From what I understand, the minor female told Amy-Beth/Adam that she saw Ayla at Christmas. The minor female likely also revealed to Amy-Beth/Adam that she is in some sort of abusive or neglectful situation in her home.

      I gathered that from reading up on the page. Someone correct me if I'm wrong. I'm about 95% sure that this is why the group went from open to closed---I'm not defending anyone here, just stating what I read.

      Delete
    10. Obscure I believe that you are correct about that

      Delete
    11. Thanks, I'm trying to be as accurate as possible, but cannot go look through the group at this very moment.

      Delete
    12. @ McKee

      Some people don't care about secrecy. But others are more concerned about privacy thus the fake names and closed groups.

      Delete
    13. Wow. I mean wow. A "minor" child (I'm assuming under 18 and female, correct?) revealed to Amy-Beth/Adam that she is in some sort of abusive or neglectful situation in her home. Who is in this shitty situation...Ayla, or the minor child?

      Can someone shed any light when the FB page went from public to private?

      Any word if this "minor" child's sighting of Ayla at Christmas has been shared with the authorities? PLEASE tell me it has.

      Delete
    14. Anon 18:36, That's true. This case has seen some very strange behavior by those who are just discussing the case. I'm not familiar with other cases (as this is the first I've been involved with as far as discussions). Maybe this isn't strange behavior at all, perhaps it's the norm. But for those who have not experienced it before, it seems odd.

      If I could have remained anonymous or with a fake name, I would have in a New York minute. I can totally understand anyone's hesitation to say 'who they are' and understand their desire to remain anonymous. Self preservation is an instinct we all have.

      Having a closed group gives some a comfort level to speak freely, which isn't always there in an open group format. - KJ

      Delete
    15. Anon 18:36. I get that. I sometimes use Anonymous on certain blogs.

      FB, however, doesn't operate that way. A closed group on a missing child? Yeah, I see the need for a screen-name on a blog because there are some nuts out there, but I saw 161 REAL names on the closed group membership roster. I can't ask to join that group as "mckeekitty." I have to use my actual name.

      BTW...it is why I never joined FB. :)

      Delete
    16. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    17. I did not know that, MIM. I don't "do" FB. I took a gander at the 161 members, and all seemed to use real names with real profile pictures and real histories (I did not do this with a fine-tooth comb with all members, mind you). But most were members for some 2-6 months. The last time Tori approved a member was four months ago. As I am not a member and the status is closed, I have no idea who, what, or when certain people posted.

      Thank you for the information.

      OT: You did "Armchair Detective" correct? I enjoyed that FB page. I registered on FB a few years ago, just skipped over establishing a profile.

      Delete
    18. mckeekitty, Yes I have a page on FB called Armchair Detectives. It is not very active and I post when I can and it's about anything really, not just Ayla.

      BTW, some of my fake profiles were made 2 years ago. I originally made a fake profile on facebook to "test" security and privacy settings. One can set their privacy options, but unless you have another account to check it, one can't be sure it works. The facebook option to see your profile as a "public" person does not cover all possibilities, such as a "friend of a friend". So, I even had a friend friend my fake, so I could test those settings as well. When I made the profile, I never realized that it would be utilized in any other way. It wasn't until the Ayla case that I realized the importance of privacy and anonymity. Of course, I realized it a bit too late.

      It is pretty easy to make a fake look real. Unless you can see inside a profile, it's not easy to tell a fake. There are even times I wonder if the "real" facebook profiles are "fakes". - KJ

      Delete
    19. FYI, the TLLOM private group was closed a number of weeks ago.

      Delete
    20. Katie Hitchings8/27/12, 9:41 PM

      mckeekitty - I am not only a member of that page, but the "Where is Ayla?!" page run by Adam (I believe) Ayla Reynolds "OPEN" Discussion Page and other groups run by that same group of people. The "sighting" of Ayla was reported a few months ago, 3 maybe. The beginning of the summer. The fact that I am a member on those pages only means that I am seeing their side of the story, because believe me, I am NOT feeding into it. I have never once swayed from the spot where I am now - Ayla needs to come home, and Justin needs to be with his daughter.

      Delete
    21. Katie H. is one of the few unintentional 'mediators' we (as a whole) have. She grew up in Maine, and she knows many of the people 'involved'. Like everyone else, she has her opinions and beliefs. The difference between Katie and many other people I've encountered is that she is able to be an active member of conflicting groups, because I have never seen her attack anyone. There have been times when people have made assumptions about situations involving Justin, and situations involving Trista. She is able to take a lot of heat, yet answer the question effectively and with maturity. It has never been a secret that she is in both groups, and personally, I have never had a problem with that. IMO she has a warehouse full of big girl panties, when many of us cannot even find one pair to put on.

      Delete
    22. #2 - Everyone should feel comfortable to participate at any blog or page, regardless of the leanings of the general members. Kudos to Katie H. for being able to do just that.

      I certainly can understand some folks hesitation to participate at blogs where the opinion is fairly one sided, if you aren't on that 'side', it can be hell to post. I don't think it's a matter of how many big girl panties we have, but how much stomach we have to deal with the crap thrown out. Good discussion and debate can be wonderful, name calling and such can be stress inducing. Nothing big girl panty about that! ;) - KJ

      Delete
    23. McKEE... says...Any word if this "minor" child's sighting of Ayla at Christmas has been shared with the authorities? PLEASE tell me it has.
      The minor child was checked on by LE and yes LE is aware of her claims.

      Delete
    24. Thanks, Anon 21:40. Good to know.

      Katie H. I have great respect for you. I recall being unduly harsh towards you on the MS in the early days of this case...and I apologize for that. I don't know who is responsible for Ayla's fate...apparently, neither does LE.

      You clearly possess the gift of objectivity from all sides. That is commendable.

      Delete
  3. Actually its called "Bring Ayla Home" on FB.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually, it's not.

      It's called Justice for Ayla..."Bring Ayla Home" is only used on their picture.

      Delete
    2. yes, sorry your right Obscure. oh and fyi..thank you for letting me..a new "anonymous"..post on here. I will come up with a name soon..:)

      Delete
    3. No worries...You can be anonymous if you want, it's just that nobody will know "which" anonymous person you are. =P

      Delete
  4. Yet another overly vocal Justin flamer with too many problems of her own.

    ReplyDelete
  5. the space between8/27/12, 2:34 PM

    "You can drive me to drink" - perpetual victim? Is she suggesting it's Justin's fault that she's a drunk?

    What is it that she claims he did? I've not seen anything but vague references and a lot of venom.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She has been saying Justin threatened her for a while now. She OBVIOUSLY needs and/or wants attention; it is my belief that she is flat out lying. She has no problems flaunting her minor son around regarding this case, and then speaking like a common street thug right in front of him.

      I've been following along, and I cannot find where she gets specific regarding what Justin actually did to her. She does a lot of beating around the bush---pussy footin' as we say in TX---but never flat out says what her deal is.

      She's an attention whore.

      Delete
    2. the space between8/27/12, 5:00 PM

      When the accusation of "Justin is now threatening a child" first popped up on J4A I went to Adam's page to see what was said. The only thing I could find at that time was that they received 2 phone calls, one a hang up and one a man asking "who is this?" and they assumed it was Justin. There was also nothing more specific on J4A that I could find either.

      Soooo, if I'm understanding what I see above - she claims she and her son and family are being threatened; however, the police confiscated HER computer because of a threat she made and haven't returned it? Ooook.

      I'd have to agree with your last comment above, Obscure, add alcohol.

      Delete
    3. Do they expect someone to believe anyone would threaten a person for anything they wrote in a blog? I mean and take the threat seriously.

      Delete
    4. Roger T, I don't know what they expect but sometimes blog threats are very real. It's hard to know which are the ones to worry about and which not if you're on the outside.

      Delete
    5. Msp takes blog threats in this case seriously.

      Delete
    6. Anon 19;24 Just read what she writes and the language she uses would you take her serious about anything she wrote. Who would listen to her. Shes a nut case.

      Delete
    7. people who carry out such threats are usually nut cases, aren't they?

      Delete
    8. After reading her posts--I wonder if anyone actually threatened her in the first place. I feel sorry for her son, it seems like he is a parentified child.

      Delete
  6. I am carrying the discussion over from the previous posts. Regarding the baby gate that was reflected on in Angela Harry's original account of the events that occurred in Phoebe DiPietro's house the morning Ayla was reported missing, I believe that it is a very important piece of information. Whether the gate was just knocked down or damaged, what is important regarding her account is that the gate could very well be one of the pieces of evidence, (along with other evidence), that led law enforcement to their belief that Ayla is likely deceased. In essence, my theory regarding what possibly happened to Ayla is related to the baby gate.

    "(DiPietro) bolted up the stairs, knocking over the gate that was placed there every morning for the two little girls, and into her room."

    (http://www.onlinesentinel.com/news/new-website-offers-fresh-details-on-ayla_2012-01-20.html)

    Yes, I understand that any mention of the baby gate was removed from Harry's revised version of events. But, I don't believe that the account of Justin knocking over the gate that was placed at the top of the stairs is something that would be confused. Besides, Harry never stated that her account of the baby gate was incorrect; she just removed the information from her "revised" story. The words,"bolted up the stairs, knocking over the gate that was placed there every morning" certainly indicate that the gate was placed at the top of the basement stairs. The concern with the gate being placed at the top of the stairs is the fact that pressure mounted baby gates are not to be used at the top of ANY stairs. There isn't any compromise here--walk into any store that sells baby gates, and the packaging clearly states this. It is also clear by Harry's account that the gate was a pressure-mounted baby gate. The words, "placed there every morning" illustrate this. Permanent baby gates are just that--permanent. Now, with a pressure-mounted baby gate at the top of the basement stairs, imagine the danger to a young toddler. Ayla was nineteen months old when she disappeared. Although children display significant variation in their physical development at that age, it is reasonably expected that Ayla would be climbing on things. My speculation is that Alya could very well have tried to climb the pressure-mounted baby gate to get to the basement where Justin, Curtney, and Ayden presumably were sleeping at the time of Ayla's disappearance. I understand that Phoebe DiPietro was on here previously to defend the 'furry boots' story. Now, my request is for Phoebe DiPietro herself to comment here and explain the location and type of gate that was used in her home during Ayla's stay. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anon @14:35: In your theory, Ayla could have tried to climb the pressure mounted baby gate and ???? What, she fell down the stairs and the gate got blood on it?

    I agree that the gate is significant in some way in this case. Should we be discussing it here, under this topic of the blog? Obscure?

    Continuing along with the thoughts on theory if I may. There were two cars in the driveway of the Waterville house that night. What risk a person would be taking to break into such a tiny house knowing that likely there would be people at home. A stranger wouldn't know that Justin was in the basement or that Ayla was sleeping alone. And now we have the baby gate thing to muddy the water even more, if in fact the gate was up in the morning and Justin crashed through it. Really guys, no wonder LE isn't believing the story of those in the house that night.

    I so wish someone that was there that night would give a statement of what transpired from the evening prior and the morning they found Ayla missing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just made a post for you. You can discuss there, so those who want to reply to you can do so in one place.

      Delete
    2. the space between8/27/12, 6:31 PM

      @Bystander - I don't know why we are hearing conflicting things about the gate. It's not one of those things that I think could be confused - (for example: was the light on in the bathroom? Were there dishes in the sink? - who would remember that?) - if there's a regular routine of when it is up and where it is placed, that shouldn't be a complicated thing. Also, if things weren't as normal with the gate, that would stand out. If the gate isn't important, I don't understand why one simple explanation hasn't been forthcoming.

      Delete
    3. the space between8/27/12, 6:32 PM

      sorry, Obscure - you were quicker than I was

      Delete
    4. Inquiring Minds8/27/12, 6:56 PM

      Has it not occurred to anyone that the only conflicting stories about the gate that everyone is hearing is from people not involved. The family has not told conflicting stories. They have not told the story at all. And most likely for good reason. Why would they explain the events of the evening to the public when they do not know if that could jeopardize future testimony if and when a kidnapper had to go to court. I know I would not be giving out the exact details of the case especially if I had been advised not to first by LE and probably by anyone else giving them advise. Their first concern should be Ayla not the public. To me it is very telling which side of the family cares most about that. One side is more worried about covering their own butts and pleasing the public and constantly "fixing their stories". The other side seems to only be focused on Ayla and does not care how hard it is on them or how much people say bad things about them they are not going to jeopardize Ayla.

      Delete
    5. Inquiring Minds, has it not occurred to you that Angela Harry received her account of the details of the morning Ayla was discovered missing from Justin himself? Harry herself posted the "story" on her website. She stated, (paraphrased), that she spoke with Justin everyday at the time she posted her story for the public to see. She is a main supporter of the DiPietro family. Her story has not been disputed by any member of the DiPietro family.

      Delete
    6. Inquiring Minds8/27/12, 8:15 PM

      Ben McKenna stated that Angela spoke to Justin everyday. Angela asked Ben to correct that. Not sure if that was done. But I did see where she stated that that was a misquote on his part.
      As far Angela telling her story you stated it best. She paraphrased. She is telling a story based on bits and pieces she was told from the family, Justin and friends. So as stated above the story is not being told to us by the family themselves. And I believe she took that story off her site. In part because the family was told that LE felt it was best not to share details of the investigation. And in part because she realized she did indeed not want to happen exactly what is happening here. Her words being picked apart as being their words. She was not there. So if she in telling the story interprets it wrong or writes it in her own words or just plain misunderstands something it then jeopardizes them or Ayla.

      Delete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. off topic just was checking u4a out of 280 comments 84 were John P, and 47 mountain mama if you want to agree with them you can post there also.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Clearly Amy-Beth is a woman with mental health issues, and apparently substance abuse (at least alcohol) as well. "Poor Adam" is the first thing that comes to mind for me in that regard.

    The bigger issue for me really is where the hell is Tori? Is she in jail? Is it just an issue of losing internet access? Is she hiding out of shame for exposing Peter, his Dr. source, the mother of Justin's son, her begging for money to support her family and her apparent jealousy that she got scooped on some grand jury news by CBG?

    Nobody will speak to it yet you know any number of them could. U4A goes on with John P at the helm, Jeff popping in to try to do damage control, and a small group of posters who say they want civility and respect on the blog while they wink at posters' references to Justine and the DipShits.

    It is messed up enough over there that I am not at all surprised that J4A on facebook has been taken over by another Grace-like personality. It's sad. It doesn't help find Ayla and it makes me rethink whether I am really supporting finding Ayla when I read and get wrapped up in these extraneous issues.

    I think I understand what KJ was getting at in her post. When the focus of the blogs that are supposedly seeking answers as to what happened to Ayla turns to outing posters/admins/bloggers and picking apart the drama of their lives and the blogs, it is no longer about Ayla or what happened to her or where she is. So why can't I look away?

    ReplyDelete
  11. it appears that Amy-Beth is losing it

    ReplyDelete
  12. On the topic of Tori being gone I wonder where she is. Electric bills dont just pay themself. Suprised she isn't online looking for more people to con. Guess she never realized she may get caught.

    ReplyDelete
  13. IsthisCharlieSheen?8/29/12, 3:48 PM

    I think there is also the possibility that someone is very much sending threatening messages and either using Justin's name, or trying to make it look like Justin is doing it. So while her posts are very...ummm... eclectic shall I say? The threats likely feel very real to her. Someone else posted a rant not too many days ago, which had similar language - it just came from the other side of the fence. It happens, it's a hot topic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @charlie - after some of the behavior we've seen, that wouldn't surprise me

      Delete

ALL comments subject to removal. MODERATION becomes necessary when ignorance shows up. Don't be that person!