8.18.2012

Quick Question...

Has anyone said what color the sheets were? The ones that had blood on them...Trista's blood...

Thanks in advance!

31 comments:

  1. No. Not that I've ever read.
    I don't think anyone ever thought to ask that.
    The only questions ever answered on this topic were through Wordman. (That I'm aware of).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never seen the color of the sheets posted.

    Hmm...interesting question.

    signed:getrealpeople

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet they never found any... Did LE release that they found Tristas blood? I bet she is making it up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats Some Weird Sh*t8/19/12, 3:54 PM

    If she is that's some sick shit. The whole bloody sheets incident is gross. Who does that anyways. Seriously this whole story took a sick turn when word man released this info. Trista and Justin seem to have lied about their closeness. Nothing says familiarity like period sex :X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for writing what a lot of us already think. How can reasonable discussion continue without mentioning some of these topics? If the info came from wordman (Jeff), then that explains a lot. It appears that he takes a miniscule amount of fact and weaves it into his story with binoculars (somebody else's problem).

      posted by pogamen 8/19/2012

      Delete
    2. pogamen, Wordman is not Jeff.

      Delete
    3. I think 'wordmoron' is Jeff's alter-ego. either that or tori's bf.

      Delete
    4. @Anonymous 20:23 - huh. I'll tell ya why I wrote 'huh' as soon as I talk to birdman and find out what he thinks about why I wrote 'huh'. That's sort of why I was in agreement with Anonymous 21:12 about an alter-ego. Everything I've read on this site, about Jeff and gang, makes more sense when I consider Jeff being wordman. A time stall tactic for email back-and-forth. But I take your word for it - there's Jeff, and another one just like him.

      posted by pogamen 8/19/2012

      Delete
    5. If I am not mistaken (according to an email recieved from Jeff), Wordman is Jeff's brother Jim. So perhaps you are correct, "there is Jeff and another one just like him"

      Delete
    6. the space between8/20/12, 8:49 AM

      @anon - that seems plausible, there used to be a Jim that posted

      Delete
    7. @ThatsSomeWeirdSh*t: When did Justin discuss his relationship with Trista?

      Delete
    8. weird shit***8/26/12, 3:13 PM

      Anon 18:51,
      I'm sorry, imo they both seem to have down played their involvement with each other. That was the impression I got. Its only my opinion.

      Delete
  5. call me maybe8/19/12, 8:04 PM

    are trista and jusin in some kind of cahoots here? this is no one night stand,we don't have no relationship scenario....

    ReplyDelete
  6. my guess is the sheets were a dark color, like black, navy or green. so if washed wouldnt show stains.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the space between8/20/12, 8:47 AM

      @anon - that seems like a good guess

      Delete
  7. dr jerkyl and mrs hide8/20/12, 4:17 PM

    so jeff has a brother named jim who is just as dim if not dimmer than jeff. interesting. so wordman, the idiot wrote the dumb letter to the govenor beeseeching and imploring him to do something. must have given jeff, er jim quite the woody when the gov responded.they couldnt have plastered that private letter to trista on the webpage fast enough. and it accomplished what? jeff gets to puff his chest out and make tori wet her jailbird panties...?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Still Thinking This is Weird Shit8/22/12, 1:18 PM

    Its funny how much my thoughts on this case have changed so much simply because of the off the wall behavior of the maternal family. If Trista cannot tell a lie then I'm the queen of England. First Ayla was the result of a one night stand and then TnJ are having an on going affair...
    When the blood evidence was released team Reynolds knew the fact that T's blood was on the sheets was going to come out so they released that disgusting news via Wordman... damage control. My question is why do innocent people need to do damage control?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I vote this post one of the top ten ever penned. It ranks high on my list, coming in at a close second to the The Declaration of Independence.

      There is something seriously wrong with releasing "Stand By Your Man". There is something seriously wrong with what Ayla's maternal family is doing.

      Does Trista even have a relationship with her step-father? Why hasn't Trista submitted a "guest submission" on the blog that clearly makes her out to be Mother Teresa? You know..."hey guys...thanks for all your support." She did that once...many months ago. No more.

      I don't see much support for ANY of the Reynolds family. I have not seen a single post at U4A that says "hey, I can vouch for Trista. I can vouch for Jeff. I can vouch for Becca. I can vouch for Jessica."

      I HAVE seen that Amanda, Trista's BFF, distancing herself from Trista. And to be fair, I understand that Tim Crews and Lance had a falling out regarding Ayla. Not sure how that friendship stands today.

      I dunno. If Trista was my friend, and I believed her 100%, I would be quite vocal about it...you wouldn't be able to shut me up in my defense of her. That isn't happening.

      Delete
    2. Anon, ITA.
      It's been pointed out that no one has spoken for Justin.
      The same can be said about Trista.
      I believe she doesn't get involved in the blog because she doesn't understand very much. About anything. I think she is very reliant on other people doing, pretty much, everything for her.
      She doesn't even have to raise awareness for her daughter, does she?
      I'm sick of the crap.
      Ayla is still missing. Focusing on the river and the paternal side has not brought Ayla home.
      Time for LE to take the blinders off and broaden their damn focus.

      Delete
    3. I agree...Trista doesn't appear to understand very much. About anything.

      God, I hope she isn't locked away in a dungeon for the sake of damage control.

      Delete
    4. It's the glazed look in her eyes that convinces me that she's not the brightest candle in God's church..

      Delete
    5. Not just the glazed look, but the mania in her outbursts has me concerned. Is she off her meds? Is she using?

      I haven't heard boo about Trista since guiding that "garden tour" of Ayla's favorite places. Sorry...that little PR event didn't sit well with me.

      I seriously worry that her laptop has been replaced with an Etch-and-Sketch and she hasn't caught on.

      Delete
    6. My eyes would be glazed and weird from all the crying for my daughter too.

      Delete
    7. annon 15:57, Not everyone has the same IQ in this world.

      Delete
    8. annon 16:32 Yeah, it would be nice if justin would speak up for his daughter which is more important than anyone speaking up for Trista or justin or them publically thanking anyone. This is about Ayla.

      Delete
  9. Some people have been wondering that same thing from the start. Good question.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The color of the sheets: Blood Red!

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOL!!!!!

    I never knew "Amelia Sobel" was a fabric shade. I thought the original question was regarding the color of "the" sheets.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I assumed someone was accusing someone here of being Amelia Sobel - but I prefer the last 2 anon explanations. 2nd anon, I'm curious what color that would be.

    You know how some fan dudes randomly scream the name of the rock band Slayer? Maybe it's like that.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think Tourettes is a pretty good guess. Or someone who stumbled upon JSTL thinking it Amelia Sobel's FB page.

    ReplyDelete

ALL comments subject to removal. MODERATION becomes necessary when ignorance shows up. Don't be that person!