Trista misconstrued what she was told last month by LE (and Justin). She spoke with her detective yesterday and he confirmed to her that Justin DID NOT go into Portland looking for Ayla on the morning of the 17th. [That, ladies and gentlemen, is your brain on drugs]
Justin went into Portland with Derek Thursday night 12/15/11 (reportedly to get his bed/mattress) he got back to Waterville Friday morning were he stayed until Ayla was “found missing” the next day. On that morning of 12/17/11 Justin called Derek for his advice (which was what he told the police), he then called his mom (Phoebe), and at 8:56am he called 911 twice at some point after the police called him back he locked himself in the bathroom until they arrived. [She probably "misconstrued" the "locked in the bathroom" story as well]
I’m sorry for reporting it wrong [in other words LYING] and inadvertently taking you down a different set of tracks. Between all the text messages and Justin’s claim that he thought Trista took Ayla, it seemed that his story was starting to fit into place, but I just could not get my head around it [Justin's story isn't so much the problem. Trista's memory/lies about Justin's story are what's problematic] so I had asked Trista several times about it, which prompted her to ask her detective again.How does Jeff address this:
Trista has also spoken with Justin recently, and he told her the same thing (and I will paraphrase) “I thought you took Ayla”. So at the very least, Justin did not charge his story.
This is an ABSOLUTE LIE. PLEASE, SOMEONE ASK JEFF IF HE MADE THIS UP. IT CANNOT BE TRUE. JUSTIN DIDN'T SAY THIS TO TRISTA, BECAUSE HE NEVER TOOK THE TRIP. JEFFREY RELEASED THIS AS PART OF THE POST PERTAINING TO THE PORTLAND TRIP. IF JUSTIN DID SAYS THAT TO TRISTA, IT WAS NOT IN THE CONTEXT PORTRAYED.
When I confirmed for you all 100 FUCKING PERCENT that Justin DID NOT take a trip to Portland, some of you didn't believe me. It's okay. Bygones, be bygones...
Jeffrey. I read both of your blog posts. You, much like Trista, have proven yourself to be a lying fool. Stick all of your theories and blabber in your juice box and suck it. What you are doing is IRRESPONSIBLE and does NOTHING to help find your missing ex-step-granddaughter. You couldn't just admit that you were wrong and move on, you had to devote an entire post on Justice4Ayla to your delusional thoughts. You stand corrected, and you will not stand in the path of anyone who chooses to overlook YOUR bullshit and question things that don't make sense.
Instead of focusing so much on other "camps", you should focus on Team Ayla. She's still out there somewhere, waiting to be found. Get to it ex-step-Grandpa. Show the world how
~Obscure, over & out!
EDIT 1:
What Hanson says investigators
told Reynolds happened that morning conflicts with the version of
events published by Harry. Before making that 911 call, DiPietro
allegedly took a trip of approximately 160 miles, to Portland and back.
"He told police he drove to Portland because he thought Trista had
taken Ayla," Hanson said. But not only was Trista living in South
Portland rather than Portland, DiPietro did not contact her or any of
her family that morning.
LIES, LIES, LIES. THEY ARE MAKING THIS UP. THERE IS NO WAY TRISTA COULD BE THIS CONFUSED ABOUT WHAT POLICE TOLD HER.
Quelle surprise! Grandpa Iago is making sure the truth comes out. How fucking magnanimous. And what great timing, too.
ReplyDeleteSnake.
I can't remember if it was you who asked, but the following question is EVEN MORE pressing right now:
DeleteIS JEFFREY SETTING TRISTA UP?
Yes, that was me and I think we all know the answer now.
Deletemore questions & Obscure,
DeleteHmmmm, I'm not so sure.
Maybe that's because I just don't trust good ol grandpa Jeff.
Would he be that ..right out plain?
I've wondered if he isn't fishing for info. Perhaps MSP didn't give much info to Trista, and he's on a mission to find out more. Put the pressure on.
Look at the accusations he made. At the cost of making himself look like the turd he is.
Perhaps he felt those accusations would force someone to come forth with *what he thinks* someone knows.??
You're right not to trust him, S. Don't think for a second that his motives are altruistic. But as for those accusations....do they really make him look like a turd? Not so much. Poor guy was just repeating what he was told, right? I mean, his sense of honor is going make certain that we'll know the truth about everything going forward. That's just the kind of guy he is, after all. He can't help it if he was duped. :::gag:::
DeleteCan't say I'm surprised, I'm not.
ReplyDeleteI don't think anyone misconstrued anything.
I wonder if CBG is going to print a retraction?
Note to CBG, I hope this is a lesson learned for you, to always VERIFY facts before printing them. This gives you a bad reputation.
Jeff said...Note to Justin; Give the purple cameo bag and the pink lady bug blanket back to Trista. In your own words; I know you found it funny that everyone thought those items were at the dam, but this is not a joke to us and those are Trista’s memories of Ayla.. Those items belong to Trista and she will get them back, I’m just giving you an opportunity to do the right thing.. for once.
.........
What do you mean *You* are giving Justin an oppertunity to do anything?
Sorry good ol grandpa Jeff, it is NOT your business, it is between Justin & Trista.
Trista's memories of Ayla?
DeleteDoesn't she have plenty of pictures? The little puppy teddy bears that Ayla loved? All of the little scribble drawings she did? Videos of her? A snip of her hair from the baby book? Her umbilical cord clamp? Her coming home from the hospital outfit? Her first Easter dress? All of her toys and clothes?
Not to mention the mental memories that no one could ever take.
What's so important about the cameo bag and pink blanket? Does Jessica need it back for her daughter who is not Lilly?
Jeffrey appears to be making a veiled threat here. Alert, Alert!
I find it very irresponsible of Jeff to throw out unconfirmed info as he always had, Last week it was Justin went to Portland before calling 911 to dispose of Ayla's body. That made a lot of people stop looking for a live Ayla then announces he has a surprise announcement at the beginning of the week that he will post on the weekend(I believe he said he would post on Sunday). So he has known this story was bullshit since the beginning of the week, and instead of setting the record straight right away he held important info that would make people continue to look for a live Ayla until now. Shame on you Jeff, You and Trista have let so much unconfirmed info out in this case how do you expect to find Ayla. And before anyone stands up for Jeff and says maybe he didn't know it was false info, I believe he knew this info was false from the beginning and if not from the beginning he knew when he announced at the beginning of the week he had a surprise post and failed to point out the misinformation immediately. I'm sorry Jeff you can not say oops my bad to calling someone a baby killer.
ReplyDeleteJeff said, "I’m sorry for reporting it wrong and inadvertently taking you down a different set of tracks." THAT is the biggest lie of all, and it could apply to every piece of propaganda, oops I mean "information" that he has "shared" in the name of "finding answers for Ayla". He's not sorry. He put the train on exactly the track he wanted it on, and he's quite pleased with himself for doing so. Just as he is pleased that even as I write this, his cult of followers over at UFA are tripping over themselves to be the first to excuse and justify his blatant lie.
ReplyDeleteHe ALMOST had me on this one. I was considering the possibility that he/they were telling the truth about the Portland trip. My gut instinct has told me from the beginning not to trust the spin machine, but I doubted my gut momentarily. Never again.
Thank you Obscure, for your unwavering commitment to questioning the lies,and for being gracious by not voicing the "I told you so" that you so clearly deserve to shout from the rooftops about now.
How dare you ever doubt ME!
Deletecomplete sarcasm
I'm just tryin to STOP THE LIES...can you dig it???
Right on! LOL. (From now on I'll be picturing you as Cyrus from "The Warriors".)
DeleteObscure...Just trying to Stop the lies??? Your technique sucks. Looks more like an indivdual trying to make a name for themself. And at what cost. If anyone is trying to keep the spot light off of Ayla ....its you. Trista, Justin, Jeff, Phoebe, Courtney, and all others involved are trashed dailey. On this blog or others. Whats absolutely crazy is....is it doing any good.Its been over a year, and it doesnt seem like anyone is any closer to the truth. One fact remains, Ayla a baby girl not even two years old at the time of her disappearance, she is still missing. The war that seems to be raging between blogs is really very intelligent on your part. Sucks in a lot of readers. I happen to be one of them, I cant lie, I had to see if all the talk was correct. Its just very sad that this baby girl comes in last or not at all in most of the post that Ive read.... can you dig it????
DeleteI'm trying to make a name for myself, yet I chose to be anonymous? LOL Ok.
DeleteIt has been over a year, and the police saying "the 3 in the home are not telling all that they know" hasn't done any good either.
There is no war between blogs.
In order to stop the lies, I have to assess the information out there. If it happens to be on an opposing blog, so be it.
And yet Janet Obscure's technique seems to be working. Or have you not really been paying attention to what has been going on this past week?
DeleteWhen not an individual but a group of them get together and start to question what is happening and whether things that are being said are truth or lies eventually the truth comes out. So thanks Obscure for getting this group together. And for indeed stopping the lies.
Obscure your correct. LE is saying "the 3 in the home are not telling the truth". So how is it that you take Justins words to be gospil. And Tristas words are just the rants and raves of a drug addict. Your trying to jump on a band wagon that does not exist. You
DeleteObscure did not stop a lie, and yes anon I have been keeping up with this case since Dec. when I first saw Aylas picture. The truth did not come from the second, third and fourth hand info that you are getting from your so called group that maliciously attack individuals, who are also seeking the truth. You stated there is No war between blogs. Obscure you are intelligent I will give you that and I do believe at one time you did think about Ayla. But you know as well as I do and most of the readers out here, there is No love loss between this blog and United for Ayla. Some of the things said border on the line of Contemp. Two Individuals Stopped the lie. That was Jeff and Trista. Yes thats right...the same two that started it. They jumped the gun with information they thought would help bring Ayla home. Their hearts were in the right place. They just didnt have their facts straight.They questioned the information themselves and went back to LE for clarification. Not you and not any of your followers. Just think if they wouldnt have clarified you wouldnt have anything to be so asinine about in your last few blogs. Oh wait! Its actually a win win for you isnt it.
There is no blog war. I have no pleasant thoughts about the individuals behind the other blog(s); however, I would stop short of declaring war.
DeleteJeff and Trista did not jump any gun. They released the information a FULL MONTH after receiving it. They had a FULL MONTH to clarify, before stirring this shit up. You do not know where their hearts were, but I'll take your word for it. Even still, the road to hell is paved with good intentions.
In the process of releasing their latest fairytale, they accused Angela Harry of being a complete liar and obstructionist, Derek Tudela of participating in the murder/coverup, and Heidi Tudela of covering up the murder and protecting her evil son.
Do you have anything to say about that?
I don't really care who stopped the lie. You shouldn't be concerned with that either. The problem, that you shouldn't be so willing to overlook, is that Jeffrey and Trista have lied since day one. Big lies and small lies. They have consistently released information that is half-assed and leads to more speculation. They have not truly been a source of "Answers for Ayla" because they've been too busy making accusations and lying.
You're not going to change my philosophy or approach. Obviously. So perhaps you can start a blog that follows all of the standards you are setting forth. Quite frankly, I don't give a fuck about your opinion, and I'm actually done exchanging comments with you.
#winning
(sarcasm)
One more thing...you are actually wrong about where the truth came from.
Delete1. Jeffrey told a lie.
2. I confirmed that Jeffrey was telling a lie.
3. Jeffrey confirmed that he was telling a lie.
4. The lie was stopped.
The end.
My opinion only: Jeff didn't recant and apologize on his own volition...he was told to.
DeleteDo you have any idea what kind of damages Justin and Derek would have been awarded???? And Jeff went for exposure by giving his "scoop" to Carol Bengle Gilbert.
My guess is that MSP, an attorney, or Trista's detective told Jeff to knock off the shit and recant.
And yes, Obscure. Trista and Jeff had a full five weeks to get their story straight.
you said....Quite frankly, I don't give a fuck about your opinion, and I'm actually done exchanging comments with you.
Delete#winning
(sarcasm)
okay...God Bless You
...
DeleteReally more like 6 weeks to get it straight, but who's keeping track?
Deletehttp://www.onlinesentinel.com/news/investigators-meet-with-trista-reynolds_2013-01-04.html
Janet,
DeleteThere never should have been a lie to stop or correct, by anyone.
When reporting something as a fact in a missing todler case, you'd think that, especially a family member, would make sure that all of the i's are dotted and t's crossed before releasing said statements.
Misleading statements and innuendo can not help bring a missing todler home. In fact, in hurts the cause for Ayla.
As for U4A, I believe that the majority of those who comment there truely care about Ayla, I just do NOT UNDERSTAND their mindset at all.
Yes, I have, and others have copied/pasted comments from there, but for the most part NOT to maliciously attack someone, rather to point out an incorrect fact. In some cases to point out the absurdity of it..
S! Spot on!
DeleteThere never should have been a lie to stop or correct, by anyone.
When reporting something as a fact in a missing todler case, you'd think that, especially a family member, would make sure that all of the i's are dotted and t's crossed before releasing said statements.
Misleading statements and innuendo can not help bring a missing todler home. In fact, in hurts the cause for Ayla.
"Both DiPietro and Roberts rented apartments in Portland, but Hanson did not know if one of those apartments was DiPietro’s destination. He said investigators are considering the possibility the trip’s purpose was disposal of Ayla’s body."
ReplyDelete...............
I'm also sure that this was never told to Trista by MSP.
MSP knew Justin's trip was on 12/15.
excellent recall S - he now states LE said the trip was the 15th and that Ayla was home on the 16th - so where did this added "information" about "investigators are considering the possibility the trip's purpose was disposal of Ayla's body" come from? Obviously not LE.
DeleteNote also that LE did not confirm or deny any of this to the media. Some say that if something Trista has released wasn't true LE would deny it, citing LE's response to the Boston article. Clearly they are not going to confirm or deny what she says.
S., that's a great quote from CBG's blog post to consider in light of Jeff's retraction.
DeleteIf Jeff had just released that Trista was told that Justin and Derek went to Portland before Justin called 911, the retraction that she misunderstood (again) and has corrected the date could almost be taken at face value.
BUT, not only were we told of the trip, we were told that Justin told MSP he did it because he thought Trista took Ayla AND we were told that investigators are considering the possibility the trip's purpose was disposal of Ayla's body AND we were told that investigators were "surprised" Trista knew about this trip she had heard about from Amanda Benner who heard about it from her "relations". Now mind you, Jeff also posted that MSP has told them that Ayla WAS NOT missing prior to the night of 16/17 December and it's been common knowledge that he was in Portland in the days prior, so no surprise there.
So who's lying? MSP to Trista? Trista to Jeff? Jeff to the world? Jeff to CBG? CBG to the world? It's like a game of telephone from when we were kids. On that premise I'm inclined to think MSP isn't lying to Trista and beyond that I don't trust any of what the rest of the game players have said or will say in the future.
What a mess he's created again.
So just to be really clear here. Jeff told us that LE told Trista that they were thinking that maybe Justin and Derek took the "trip to Portland " the 17th to dispose of Ayla's body, and they told Trista they were surprised Trista knew of the "trip to Portland" on the 17th? But now we are being told by Jeff that Le never even told Trista there was a trip to Portland that morning. She misunderstood that part. And made up the rest?
DeleteYES Anon. She and/or Jeff concocted the entire story. If the premise of the story (the trip to Portland) was false, how could any of the other details be true?
DeleteAnd that folks is how it's done. Stopping the lies one lie at a time. Thanks Obscure and everyone here! Keep up the good work!
DeleteOn a side note, South Portland & Portland are both Portland to me & pretty much everyone I know. If I'm going to the mall, I'm going to Portland. If I'm going to The Olive Garden? Portland. Cracker Barrel? Yup, Portland.
ReplyDeleteAnyway, on the rest... No big shocker that he lied, but shocking that he admitted to it. How about all the others? Don't stop now, Jeffyboy.
Obsure, or anyone,
ReplyDeleteI'm very curious about something, that I have no knowledge about.
When someone submits something to a blog for publication, and that someone does not own or maintain that blog, can the person who submiited it go back and remove something from the piece that was submitted?
Does the person removing a part have to be an administrator?
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
DeleteIf you are giving posting privileges on a blog, you can edit it as you choose.
DeleteI'm not sure how they work it, but on some blogs you can only edit your own posts. At other blogs you can edit any post.
It depends on what powers the person has been granted.
I don't have any other people on with me, so I can't tell you that for sure. I also use blogger while they use wordpress.
*given
DeleteThanks Obscure, Just was curious about something.
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
DeleteNow that is most curious, why did you remove your comment Tori?
DeleteI appreciated your response.
S. I believe the comment that was deleted was just explaining blogger vs. wordpress settings or something?
DeleteYes I know, I read it, and it was helpful to me.
DeleteOh okay.
DeleteJeff:
ReplyDeleteAgain I am sorry, but
So he's not really sorry when it's followed by "but."
know this:
He wants us to know something but does not state that it's true.
As we uncover more details of what happened to Ayla,
We? Who is included in that?
the story of Ayla is going to change
Stories change, facts don't.
as it is by no means finished.
What, exactly, isn't it finished?
If I find anything to the contrary of what has been said by Trista or I, then by my honor I will make it right,
So you admit there is no factual sources ie MSP.
if not for the strangers who fight for the truth, then to myself.
So not for Ayla?
We are all trying to make some sense from the senseless death
I thought "we all" are trying to find the truth. The truth does not necessarily make sense of a senseless death.
of a beautiful little girl.
Distancing and not naming your step grand daughter- why?
and if the Maine Attorney General Janet Mills has anything to say about it, we might just get Justice for Ayla…
And here he links to a Goofy blog post.
SMH
Great comment.
Delete"Great comment"...
DeleteI've come to expect nothing less from TT.
Why is Jeff listed as contributer on Tori's blogs, including new one with Katie? Why did Jeff "give" his blog to John P only to go back to blogging with Tori? I must be naive...I don't get it.
ReplyDeleteAnd, Jeff hacks Ashley P's Facebook and finds connection between Grace and Obscure? Nothing indicating colusion in those emails...but isn't his activity illegal? And of the people to hack....Ashley!?
What is Jeff's objective here...and what is behind scrub of old site of tori's....looks like she never had intention to add katie...
When will these people stop their games and truly put Ayla first.
And...where is John P...a lot of activity on "his" blog ....and not 800 comments from him?
DeleteI'm sure JohnP's head is reeling right now. He's got to realize by now that he's been played.
Deletehe exited stage left!
DeleteI did get added.... but I have had a hard time trying to even think of what to type up with all of this drama and bullshit going on. Just seems useless to me when Obscure hits every nail I want to pound.
DeleteI was added... I just have yet to say anything. I've seen their blogs while in the works and I have just begun to shake my head. I have no idea what to say these days with all the bullshit. I'm mostly at a loss because Obscure hits every nail on the head I want to... it's like you're inside my head.
Delete@Katie and Katie - they say the third time is a charm?
DeleteObscure is like that - first in line every time. Why go somewhere else when Obscure blazes the trail for you right here? Just curious about that.
posted by pogamen 2/23/2013
Katie, great minds think alike.
Delete;)
But be careful, because in a few minutes someone will be accusing YOU of being Obscure.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI don't care what either blog posts, I know in my heart that Justin is responsible for whatever happened to that poor baby. . . why won't he just tell the truth? Why won't he speak out for Ayla, its been too long, he knows where she is and needs to speak up. . . we are not going away. .
ReplyDelete"Again I am sorry, but know this: As we uncover more details of what happened to Ayla, the story of Ayla is going to change as it is by no means finished. If I find anything to the contrary of what has been said by Trista or I, then by my honor I will make it right, if not for the perfect strangers who fight for the truth, then to myself."
ReplyDelete__________________________
Jeff...your credibility is shot (not that you ever had much). Did you enjoy shoving the "Portland Trip" fairy tale down the throats of your flock and watching the faithful squirm in delight?
I am breaking my decision to not comment here again to say one last thing. Come on McKee, how dare you! I have no comment on Jeff. But as far as the blog goes, no one is squirming in delight. This is a missing and presumed dead toddler. No one finds delight in that. I'm sure not even the perpetrator does.
DeleteDee...Jeff threw out an extremely loaded comment...Justin and Derek went to Portland on the night Ayla disappeared. The post generated 259 comments and not ONE of you said...whoa...wait one minute here! Not ONE of you questioned Jeff and his history of dropping bombs. Not ONE of you questioned the call to Derek. The "cupful." Phoebe's gun. Trista working with Cynthia for an age-enhanced photo when the evidence is "unequivocal."
DeleteI didn't mean to offend with my snarky "squirming in delight" remark, but I see people taking the word of Jeff as gospel and not questioning. Now we have a retraction and apology for a very damning "investigative detail" that was untrue. Not only untrue, but extremely damaging to Justin and Derek Tudela. And many at U4A ran with it, the way so many cruel and baseless rumors magically become fact and truth.
Why, Dee?
Again, I'm sorry. I regret my "squirming in delight" comment.
Dee, it's pretty clear kitty means that those who have already "solved" the case took delight in this "proof" of guilt.
DeleteAs for "how dare you," we speak our minds here, just like the Chosen do over at U4A.
Dee, I'll break my decision to not comment here again too. I think "squirm in delight" wasn't the best choice of words but I read the sentiment behind it - another "false alarm" that was jumped on as "proof" to "justify" the ongoing skewering of three entire families.
DeleteThis is not just an issue of getting dates wrong (again). The information Jeff conveyed was not just that Justin and Derek were in Portland after Ayla went missing but before the 911 call. There are several other disturbing "revelations" that came with it: The information came from Amanda Benner, MSP was surprised Trista knew about it, MSP confirmed it, MSP said Justin told them he went because he thought Trista took Ayla, Justin confirmed that to Trista, MSP is investigating the trip as possibly to dispose of Ayla's body.
Let's not forget Jeff has stated prior that MSP believes Ayla was NOT missing before the night of the 16/17th and the trip on the 15th to get the mattress is no surprise - it's been talked about extensively based on text messages that were posted.
And yet so far, nobody* on U4A is talking about those issues, rather they are simply excusing Jeff's "misstatement" once again because to do otherwise they would have to acknowledge their own gullibility in buying into it and their even more aggressive ugliness towards the DiPietros, Tudelas and Roberts families as a result of it.
*MountainMama has both apologized for her reaction to the false information and questioned the revised facts now presented that potentially conflicted with prior information. It appears that as a result, Jeff has further modified his retraction and further muddied the waters.
~Scout
Honestly Dee, I find it highly unlikely that McKee is saying that the folks over there are squirming in delight about a missing Ayla. I'm pretty sure she was talking about the delight the people seem to take in bashing Justin and his family. There isn't a fucking one of us that knows what happened in that house. Not one of us knows for a fact that he abused AYLA, nor is there any of us that knows for a fact how much blood was found or exactly where it was found in that basement or anywhere else in that house for that matter. The people seem to take Jeff and Trista at their word and this latest fiasco just goes to show that obviously that word can't be trusted as it gets misinterpreted, misconstrued, misunderstood and is "leaked" to U4A and becomes fact. Not one of the people that have called Justin a baby killer or an abuser has stopped to think that everything they have learned about this case from Jeff and Trista is extremely suspect...as much if not more suspect as Justin's silence...I am by no means saying that Trista did it nor am I saying Justin did it....I'm saying there is nothing that has come out of Jeff's or Trista's mouth that is 100% honest. It's those things that have made me sit back and watch and read what both sides have to say. The longer this goes on the more I really believe someone has Ayla alive somewhere.
Deleteoaklandrez
Dee...to further illustrate my point. This is John's reaction to the CBG "article":
DeleteJohn P says: February 13, 2013 at 2:41 pm
"Well well, not only did this verify the call from Justin to Derek but now he took a trip to Portland that morning as well. I wonder which came first> The call to Derek for company on the trip or the trip and then the call to tell Derek he is back?"
_______________________
This is a perfect example on how Jeff's word is beyond reproach and embraced on U4A. Jeff even suggested that Ayla was "disposed of" during this fictional round-trip to Portland on the morning of the 17th. Reckless and irresponsible.
This isn't an "oops" on Jeff's part. It isn't a trivial, insignificant detail. It was a nail through Justin's coffin. It was designed for maximum impact...and it delivered. Jeff apologizes on U4A for misleading his flock, but where was the apology to Justin and Derek...the true victims of the lie?
You have an inquisitive mind, Dee. I noticed you were confused by all these supposed Portland trips, and I sensed you were on the verge of asking some probing questions.
Why did Jeff seek out Trista's permission to share the details on the two irrelevant blankets, but make no mention of requesting her permission to run with the Portland story? If the Portland story doesn't constitue an "investigative detail", what the hell does?
Jeff goes so far as to suggest that HE is the final authorative word on this case...not LE.
Chilling...
PS: Again...sorry that my previous comment offended you.
Absolutely SPOT ON Mckee...
DeleteThis comment sums up the whole mess.
TT, Oak, and Scout...thanks for the back-up! It WAS a poor choice of words on my part...I have no problem with Dee calling me out on the remark. It wasn't my intention to be insensitive, but I do think there are many that are more vested in seeing Justin convicted than getting to the TRUTH. Dee isn't one of "those"...it has always been abundantly clear to me that Dee is a genuine truth-seeker. Personally, I could do without her SA obsession, but I'm sure she would like to change a thing or two about me. Live and let live. I maintain Dee is on the side of truth.
DeleteScout...man, good to see you posting...both here and "there."
mckee - don't get used to it. I've gotten in trouble at both blogs now. Obviously I can't post my thoughts about this latest revelation on U4A, as much as I'd like to - I'm skating on thin ice with them already. And when Obscure wished me death by pillow suffocation it pretty much firmed up my commitment not to post here. You and Dee teased one out of me today though and I've admittedly tossed in an anon post or two. I didn't realize I had such a recognizable voice but you were right when you called me out recently ;)
DeleteThat being said,
Answers4Ayla says:
February 15, 2013 at 8:22 pm
FYI; Justin calling Derek before the 911 has been established, but they BOTH rode to Portland together. I do not know if Derek picked Justin up or if Justin picked Derek up in Winslow on the way down, but it was not until they returned to Waterville that Justin called 911.
http://united4ayla.com/why-do-you-bother/#comment-427776
Do I read Jeff's clarification to his retraction correctly? When he made the statement above, it was only an assumption? Because it sure reads like it was a statement of fact.
~Scout
Er...I meant well?
DeleteI really don't even remember why I said that.
At the risk of being roasted and ridiculed by you, Obscure...I do wish you would extend an apology to Scout for your death-by-pillow remark.
DeleteI'm guilty of knee-jerk reactions...we all are.
And you know damn well Scout sees through the bullshit and speaks her mind. Just like you. Just like me. Just like S. Just like TT. Just like all here that want the truth.
You two had a silly feud. Kiss and make up.
Do it for Ayla.
Scout, I agree with McKee...great to see you back here. Actually, when Obscure made the pillow comment, it was the one time I really felt she crossed the line. I should have said something then to stand up for you Scout. I'm sorry that I didn't. Obscure, I did you a disservice as well by not speaking up, because this blog is all about keeping it real, which includes calling you out when it's warranted. I knew you'd completely lost all patience for the dialogue going on at that point, so I could see why you sort of "went off" a bit (we're all entitled to some bad days). The comment was extreme though, and it wasn't fair to Scout. Hopefully, it's in the past now though, and you'll stick around, Scout? Okay, off my soapbox on that subject now.
DeleteMcKee, I agree with Obscure. Spot on!
Scout
DeleteThank you for asking the tough questions over there. Does it make you as uneasy as it does me that not only was your question not answered it seems John has chosen to throw Trista under the bus along with Jeff.
John open your eyes you already say you were duped now look at all the other things that do not make sense without throwing the Justin did it theory in there. I promise it will open a whole new world to you and then you will be getting real Justice for Ayla. Do it for Ayla John
Scout says:
February 23, 2013 at 8:24 pm
My head is spinning. I don’t understand why there had to be multiple revisions to this post and hunting down of ‘proof’ that Derek accompanied Justin to Portland two days before Ayla went missing. Going on Jeff’s prior statement that MSP has told Trista that Ayla did not disappear prior to the night of the 16th/17th, why put in so much effort into this seemingly meaningless detail?
The first mention of the possibility of Derek accompanying Justin to Portland AFTER Ayla was reported missing but BEFORE the 911 call came as an obviously speculative question by John P. You’d have to work really hard to read this as anything other than a question, but it’s the earliest reference I can find.
John P says:
February 13, 2013 at 2:41 pm
Well well, not only did this verify the call from Justin to Derek but now he took a trip to Portland that morning as well. I wonder which came first> The call to Derek for company on the trip or the trip and then the call to tell Derek he is back?
(Sorry John, you were duped, it verified nothing)
Then the next mention I can find is from Jeff on the 15th only this one presents it as a fact:
Answers4Ayla says:
February 15, 2013 at 8:22 pm
FYI; Justin calling Derek before the 911 has been established, but they BOTH rode to Portland together. I do not know if Derek picked Justin up or if Justin picked Derek up in Winslow on the way down, but it was not until they returned to Waterville that Justin called 911.
It was after that post that everyone took off with the idea.
The initial retraction today said that Justin and Derek went to Portland on the 15th of December to get Justin’s mattress. Then it was modified to say Derek going was only a “blog assumption” (like Jeff had nothing to do with it and it came from the nethers). Then Jeff commented that he couldn’t remember where the “derek went too” idea came from and Mmama posted a quote from Obscure – from 2 days AFTER Jeff made the initial statement of fact – and somehow Obscure is now being used as a “confirming source” to the statement Jeff made 2 days prior but can’t remember where he heard it from. Apparently, he didn’t hear it from Obscure but that she verified it is good enough? Since when is anything Obscure says taken as the truth by anyone on this blog?
Was this all a ruse to get Derek to defend himself and spill on what he really knows or is it just an attempt to save face to some degree? I don’t understand why it matters if Derek went to Portland to get the mattress with Justin when it was already pretty well accepted that Justin went to Portland on the night of the 15th to get his mattress (from the text messages) and MSP says that Ayla didn’t go missing until the night of the 16th/17th (from Jeff).
“He got back to Waterville Friday morning were he stayed until Ayla was “found missing” the next day.” Is this another “blog assumption” or something new that Trista learned in this latest conversation with “her detective”? Because if it’s true, I bet Kylie was PISSED that Derek stayed out all night on a Thursday night. I still don’t see that as mattering though, since Ayla didn’t go missing until the next night. But please, Jeff, clarify that statement.
This is so messed up again. It’s no wonder I can’t pick a blog and stick to it ;)
Reply
John P John P says:
DeleteFebruary 23, 2013 at 8:51 pm
Scout, though I was duped, I am thankful that Jeff came back and corrected the information he put out on Tristas word. I do know Jeff asked multiple times before and after he made the original comment and thankfully, because he asked often enough, Trista got verification and retracted the prior comments.
Chicky says:
DeleteFebruary 23, 2013 at 9:06 pm
Does’nt , “duped” mean deceived??
Yes Chicky that is exactly what it means.
Jeff deceived all of you and now you all follow along making excuses. Open you eyes, think or yourselves
SCOUT...
DeleteI can fully admit that I did go a little bit nuts on you with that comment. I just went back and read the conversation though. You did tell me that all of this was funny to me, and it absolutely is not. I took offense to that, as well as some other things you said. My words were wrong. I am sorry that I spoke to you in that manner.
While I'm on this topic...
Even if a million people say I'm not in this for Ayla, it's fine. I know my intentions and I know who I am. If I had doubts about either, I would have caved to the pressure and calls to shut this blog down long ago. It's been almost a year of this. I don't care what anyone says, if this blog (or a similar one) didn't exist, the Reynolds' word would likely be accepted unchallenged. I don't need kudos, and I'm not tooting my own horn. See, as American citizens we should ALL have an interest in justice. We should not accept a system or a society where people can be deemed guilty with no trial and no evidence. The court of public opinion is detrimental, and as you can see in some cases it backfires (Casey Anthony, most recent). It's okay to think Justin DiPietro and Co. killed Ayla. It is not okay to state that as fact and then go about destroying the lives of anyone associated with them. That is NOT okay.
By the way, the "super sensitive" shit was used as the title because u4a always posts the "sensitive topics" and what the reactions here are to those topics. It was not aimed directly at Trista at all.
I extended the olive branch, you have every right to kick it and never look back.
Obscure,
DeleteDamn Straight, and Damn Straight again!!
I know you don't need or want kudos, I know that about you. However I sure as hell give them to you.
You have put a lot of your valuable time and energy into this blog, for the RIGHT reasons. I appreciate it, and I know that many others do as well.
Chicky says:
DeleteFebruary 23, 2013 at 10:42 pm
John, I knew you did not feel you were duped, tricked, or deceived but that you and all of us had received inaccurate info unintentionally.
I want to add that I give Kudos to a LOT of people who comment here.
DeleteMost are very respectable and seek to keep the FACTS straight, and the lies exposed.
" See, as American citizens we should ALL have an interest in justice. We should not accept a system or a society where people can be deemed guilty with no trial and no evidence. The court of public opinion is detrimental, and as you can see in some cases it backfires (Casey Anthony, most recent). It's okay to think Justin DiPietro and Co. killed Ayla. It is not okay to state that as fact and then go about destroying the lives of anyone associated with them. That is NOT okay. "
DeleteAll I have to say is exactly Obscure, exactly.
S, well said (both comments). Obscure, thank you for continuing to do what you do.
DeleteMckee...I am not excusing anything Jeff or Trista, through Jeff, have said that is untrue either accidentally or deliberately. My only issue was the way you described posters at ufa, of which i am one, as gleeful. You say it was probably the wrong wording and i accept that.
DeleteSooooo do we think Trista could possibly have misconstrued the "cup of blood" information? Was she perhaps confused, exaggerating somewhat? What say we? And for that matter what else has Trista "misconstrued"?
ReplyDelete.....
DeleteTrista may have been told a cup full of blood was found, but I don't think for 1 second she was told that all of it belonged to Ayla.
Delete"Missing toddler Ayla Reynolds' step-grandfather, Jeff Hanson, offered startling new revelations concerning her reported disappearance in an e-mail exchange Tuesday. Acting as family spokesperson, Hanson wants to share with the public some of the information Trista Reynolds, the baby's mother, learned from conversations with Maine State Police investigators. Among that information, Ayla's father, Justin DiPietro, took a 160-mile drive before dialing 911."
ReplyDeletehttp://news.yahoo.com/ayla-reynolds-father-took-2-hour-road-trip-174500977.html
_______________________________________
Now, don't you feel foolish, Carol? I do hope you will retract your sensational article and explain to your readers that you fed a load of crap.
And on that note...you may want to reconsider your role as Jeff's sock-puppet going forward.
I wonder what Peter will have to say about this.
DeleteBahahaha Peeter should do statement analysis on Jeff's original post. And on the retraction/apology.
DeleteDECEPTION INDICATED.
Peeter's a blubbering fool.
Notice Mountain Momma is apologizing and then in the next sentence says it is her opinion Justin, Derek and Heidi are all involved.
ReplyDeletemountain mama says:
February 22, 2013 at 8:56 pm
I want to apologize to Justin and Derek for accusing them of going to Portland on the 16/17. I’d also like to apologize to Heidi for accusing her of covering up Derek’s presence on the trip.
We are all entitled to our own opinion and in my opinion all three of them – Justin, Derek and Heidi know what happened to Ayla and are covering up the truth.
I agree with BMAT Jeff, we won’t settle for anything less than the truth for Ayla. We will not be silenced in our search for answers and justice for Ayla. Our voices will be loud and strong for Ayla Bell Reynolds.
Mountain Momma I have some news for you. What you think and in your opinion will not change the facts, it will only change the story.
U4A terms:
ReplyDeleteAll content provided on this blog is for informational purposes only, and contains opinions and theories that are of public knowledge and public domain. The owner of this blog makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site. The owner will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.
TT...we touched upon this on the MS...it bears a revisit.
DeleteAs you may recall, we were chatting "off-the-cuff" on MS about the non-existent ball pit where Ayla supposedly sustained injury. A discovery that YOU recovered by sleuthing and a phone call. NEVER did Justin publicly say a fucking word about Chucky Cheese...ONLY Trista reporting that this is what Justin told her. Jeff used your investigative findings to paint Justin as a liar.
Jeff played you, Foil. He plays everyone. You and I recognized that all origins of the most damning "facts" sprung from Jeff...not LE.
I bring this up because you played a pivitol role in my reversal of thought-process. Yes...Ayla is teaching us much about the dangers of knee-jerk reactions and false accusations. If gone, Ayla did not die in vain.
I hope this post doesn't make you uncomfortable...just needed to let you know that you made a TREMENDOUS impact on how I view this case.
And for that, I thank you.
kitty, it makes me feel good to know this. :) Thank you and you're welcome!
DeleteThe people I know who have/have had bi-polar talk a LOT (at least when manic), with very little of it based on a reality that's recognizable by others. They also do not take personal accountability for anything, they blame anyone/anything else. (ie Justin stole Ayla when Trista was in the hospital vs Justin and Trista had an agreement that he would take care of Ayla while Trista was in the hospital.)
DeleteEven U4A doesn't think much of what they have to say! ;)
ReplyDeleteha
Delete