So I just recently saw the "Polls" over at U4A. Due to my above-average level of intelligence, and my wealth of formal education, I was immediately able to spot a major flaw in all of the polls: THEY'RE STUPID. lolz
The problem with polls, in general, is that they lack any sort of scientific basis. Not that I even expect anyone over there to be able to spell "scientific", but my point is that the polls mean absolutely nothing in the big scheme of things. They add nothing to the conversation. They're just as worthless as U4A itself. The polls are voted on primarily by the same people who would accuse Justin of being guilty even if Trista were arrested in this case. Sure, you can say this blog has been abandoned, but would you all like to be reduced to made up polls that do absolutely nothing but make you all look like bandwagoners with no lives? The purpose of the polls is to further speculate about and bash one side of Ayla's family. What's even sadder is that those people claim to be honoring Ayla.
The latest poll, and possibly the dumbest one of all, is based on information allegedly confirmed to John P by Trista. You see where I'm going with this? Any sentence that contains the names "John P." followed or preceded by "Trista" is already shaky. Now, if Justin did call Derek that morning, why is this information just now being divulged by Trista or her followers? It's as mysterious as Trista all of a sudden saying Phoebe had a gun in the home. None of those things will ever be verified, and Trista is probably too high to make a public appearance and set the record straight. Okay, maybe that was a bit unfair, because I have no information that suggests Trista is an addict, other than the fact that she is an addict. (Oh, the logic!)
None of the information confirmed in secret should be given any weight of credibility. NONE. Trista did not make any of her more radical claims in the news media---anyone wonder why? The bombshells that she avoided sharing with the likes of Nancy Grace include:
1) Phoebe told Trista that there is a gun in the home.
2) Courtney smiled at her...
3) Trista and Justin were still involved to some degree, and Trista bled on Justin's bed.
4) Derek and Justin spoke before Justin called 911.
5) Trista wanted a family with Justin.
The list is probably longer but my fingers have a limit as to the amount of bullshit I'm allowed to type each day. Those 5 things exceeded that limit, but yeah...
Before I go, I do want to give readers a few pieces of wisdom. When you interpret the results of the polls conducted by U4A, keep a few things in mind:
-John P. is a liar, but calling him a liar may result in sudden cardiac
arrest because his medical condition renders him too unstable to lie and
then be called a liar by people who he has clearly lied to.
-Trista is a liar, but calling her a liar may result in personal attacks by people who will defend Trista's lies even though she has clearly lied and then lied about the very lies she has told. Please note, calling her a liar is also somehow unfair to her missing child, even though she has lied repeatedly throughout the course of trying to find said child.
-Jeff is a liar, but calling him a liar will result in nothing except a league of cult members bashing you because Jeff has stood down, disappeared, and allowed the hags of U4A to defend his "honor", which is not honor at all because it's based on lies. (Holy run-on sentence!)
-The people who vote on the polls are bottom of the barrel. Not all of them, but something like 98.95344%. That is a scientific figure, the calculations were pulled out of John P's ass...sound familiar?
I wish I had more time to bloggggg! I am now going through a career change (gasp! I have a career) in the middle of the year. It's not ideal, but I'm super happy about my future and the things I will be doing to protect the unprotected...
Take care...and I will never forget that a little girl named AYLA is waiting to be found!
Not sure why the format didnt save...oh well, I hope it's legible on your browsers???
ReplyDeleteNo problems with the format.
ReplyDeleteI agree on U4A and stopped reading there many weeks ago. So, therein, consider your thoughts on the matter *confirmed* lol
I wish you had more time to blog also. Best of luck in the new endeavor!
Good analysis of the polls and why they are stewpidz.
ReplyDeleteWhat further supports this is that John P almost always states "You're right" or "That's right" in response to stated opinions/rumors/wild speculations, as opposed to "I agree" or "I can see that."
This has always given me the creeps. Why does he believe that he is an authority on The Truth?
I think he sleeps with his computer
ReplyDelete